Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 08-02-2020, 06:16 PM   #436
babyposter88
Godfather forum

babyposter88 is on a distinguished road
Default Savanna Scores Part 3

Savanna Scores - Part 3

Tags: bdsm
Cast: Alex Foxe, Chris Cannon

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 263 MiB | 15 min 48 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 11:04 PM   #437
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Savanna Scores Part 4

Savanna Scores - Part 4

Cast: Michelle Michaels, Savanna Samson, Randy Spears

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 308 MiB | 18 min 21 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 08-03-2020, 06:21 PM   #438
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Secretary Bound In Lingerie

Secretary Bound In Lingerie

Tags: BDSM
Cast: Belle Davis
Belle showed up for her meeting with Mr Big Boss in her blouse, flowey skirt and as he quickly finds out, her panties. That\'s the reason he\'s actually called her to the office today. Belle has been distracting everyone with her panties. He pulls her to the corner has her strip, and then starts tying her up so that people can come look at her panties on their time rather than her distract them with her running around and showing them off loudly. Soon Belle finds her wrists and ankles bound and she\'s seated in a chair where her mouth is stuffed with yellow cloth and sealed closed with microfoam tape. Next Mr Big Boss binds Belle\'s elbows tightly together before standing her up, binding her arms to her body, and then moving her to his desk where he rolls her over on her stomach to leave her to show off her panties. A final hogtie rope holds her in place and she rolls around a bit testing her bondage till Mr Big Boss leaves her to show off her panties in a far more productive, and bondage oriented manner. Lizz Andrews eventually shows up and starts messing with Belle a bit and getting her to show off her panties and the bow on them which Belle is especially proud of. Lizz taunts and plays with Belle a bit before having to take her leave of her and get back to work herself. Belle finishes her time on the desk wondering how long she\'ll have to wait till she has her next visitor.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 495 MiB | 16 min 5 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 08-03-2020, 11:10 PM   #439
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Secretary Dispute

Secretary Dispute

Cast: Belle Davis and Elizabeth Andrews
Belle and I have a love hate relationship at work. She is always doing something that gets me in trouble with the Boss. We were having a dispute about who was supposed to vacuum the floor. I was certain it was Belle\\\'s week to vacuum but she disagreed. Mr. Big Boss must have heard our dispute because he walked in to the office lobby with gag material and rope. He made me turn around and tied my arms tight behind my back while Belle made fun of my situation. I reminded her, that she was probably going to meet the same fate.
Mr. Big Boss once again scolded me for not being able to handle my secretaries. I told him that I was trying to delegate and he just comes in at the wrong time. I was pretty sure he sat in his office, with his feet kicked up on his desk watching the surveillance cameras, just waiting for an opportunity to tie someone up to arise. After my arms were tied tightly behind my back, he stuffed a huge pair of purple panties in my mouth. I bitched behind the purple vetrap gag about tight it was and Belle chimed in that it should be tighter since she could still hear me.
He moved onto Belle\\\'s arms and lashed them behind her back. While he was doing that, I used my bound arms to unbutton her shirt to expose her pierced nipples. The Boss then shoved a pair of light blue panties in her mouth and wrapped tan vetrap around her head. You could see the blue of the panty showing through the first couple layers of the tan wrap. The Boss then made both of us kneel so he could tie our ankles together. He then made us lay on our stomachs so he could put us into hogties. As he was finishing Belle\\\'s hogtie, I arched up in mine and started to rock on my hips. Belle laughed behind her gag and told me I looked like a rocking horse.
We giggled at each other behind our tight gags. I arched up again and Belle moved her head underneath me, so when I went back flat into the hogtie, my head would rest on hers. We nuzzled a little before we started to struggle around on the dirty floor. I rolled over onto my arms and bridged into my hogtie. Belle rolled over towards me and did the same. We continued this for a while until we heard Serene\\\'s voice. She was walking in with the vacuum. Apparently it was her turn to vacuum and was running behind. She apologized, Belle and I moaned behind our gags, and Serene started vacuuming around us.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 720 MiB | 16 min 15 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 08-04-2020, 06:24 PM   #440
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Secretary strapped up in a tight latex dress and boots

Secretary strapped up in a tight latex dress and boots

Cast: Elizabeth Andrews
I walk into Mr. Big Boss\' office wearing a tight pink latex dress that buckles up the front, exposing parts of my breasts. My waist is pulled in tightly with a black latex waist cincher. My boots make hard clicking noises as I walk across the the hard wood office floor towards his desk. I\'m preoccupied with my cell phone. I\'ve been texting with clients all day and apparently Mr. Big Boss has been trying to get in touch with me. He is not very fond of waiting on his secretaries. I try to explain to him that this is a big business deal for us but he doesn\'t understand why I won\'t do business the traditional way. I tell him he is too old fashioned and he needs to get with today\'s technology. That doesn\'t matter to him. I continue to text with the client while the Boss straps a collar around my neck. Knowing that I would soon, lose my hands, I place my phone down on his desk. He picks up a ledermeister armbinder and my arms are soon encased in the soft leather. He cinches the strings tight, XXXX my elbows closer together. I complain as my bondage gets tighter and more difficult to deal with.
The boss is deaf to my complaints. He straps my booted ankles together . The leather straps squeak against my leather boots as he pulls the strap tight. He moves up to my knees and straps them together, making it difficult for me to balance. I continue to ask him to stop as he applies straps above and below my breasts, and then another one around my waist. The additional straps have pinned my arms down and made everything tighter. Tired of my whining and complaining the Boss gags me with a panel head harness gag. He straps the buckles tight and then lays me down on the floor.
There, on the floor, he pulls my ankles to the upper body straps, placing me in a very uncomfortable hogtie. He places the phone near my head and tells me I can continue texting with clients, now. I struggle on the floor, trying to get from side to side. The tight leather straps prevent me from freely moving as I would like. I moan and whine behind the panel head harness that fills my mouth. My boots squeak against the leather straps. I start to enjoy the bondage that the Boss has put me into. If I\'m going to get in trouble for doing my job ... it should be something enjoyable...
defiance, leather strap bondage, latex, boots, waist cincher, pantyhose, ponytail, hogtie

MPEG-4 | 928 x 1 648 | 588 MiB | 14 min 51 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 08-04-2020, 11:14 PM   #441
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Secretary Struggles

Secretary Struggles

Cast: Belle Davis
Belle was walking around the office in a short red skirt and tall black pumps, that accentuated her long legs. She was also wearing a white sweater, without a bra, and her nipple rings were visible through the sheer sweater. Mr. Big Boss watched her walk around the office, her hips swaying. He was about to call her in his office when his phone rang. It was an important call from one of the other offices and he had to take it, but that didn\'t mean that he couldn\'t let his mind trail off and think about what he was going to do to Belle, if that phone hadn\'t rang.
Mr. Big Boss told Belle to sit on the floor, on her ass. Her long legs were bent in front of her, while the Boss frog tied them. He tied the heels of her high heels into the tie as well, insuring that she couldn\'t kick them off. With Belle\'s legs secured in frog ties, XXXX them to spread, the Boss picked up a leather bishop gag to gag her with it.He placed the ball in Belle\'e eager parted mouth and then buckled the leather over her lips.
Now that Belle\'s legs were secured and she was properly gagged, the Boss started to add more rope to Belle\'s situation. He crushed her elbows together, XXXX them to lay upon one another. Her wrists were next. He tied them so tight that her wrists were pinned together at her wrist bones. The Boss then made Belle arched her ass and back up, so he could add a rope around her waist. Muffled groans escaped from Belle\'s mouth as she tried to readjust herself properly for the Boss. She didn\'t want to disappoint him. The rope was tied off to her wrists, pinning them down to the small of her back.
To make her tie even more uncomfortable, Mr. Big Boss looped a rope around each of her frog tie cinches. He tied it off to the waist rope that was connected to her wrists, pulling her legs in tighter to her body, preventing her from moving her long legs. But that wasn\'t enough for Mr. Big Boss. He grabbed her hair and looped a rope around it, pulled it through her elbow tie, back to her each of her frog tie cinches, knotting it at her elbows. Belle\'s head was XXXX up and backwards, and a look of uncomfort ran through her face.The Boss stood back and admired his work. He then looked down at Belle and told her to struggle for him, even though he was making his exit.
Mr. Big Boss watched Belle through the surveillance camera in his office. She struggled for him as if he were sitting right in front of her. Her every move meant to please him. Every arch, every pull on the ropes, meant for him. Frustrated moans came from behind the gag as she tried to move off her back to her side again. The Boss heard someone calling his name and snapped out of his perverted thoughts, damned business calls he thought to himself....

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 792 MiB | 18 min 4 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 08-05-2020, 06:30 PM   #442
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Sex & Violins Part 2

Sex & Violins - Part 2

Tags: Black Hair, bdsm
Cast: Roxy Jezel, Steven St. Croix
The magician slams his assistants wet pussy on stage before the show as she moans in pleasure

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 324 MiB | 20 min 3 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 08-05-2020, 11:20 PM   #443
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Sex & Violins Part 4

Sex & Violins - Part 4

Cast: Stefani Morgan, Franco Del Toro, Rod Fontana
Seducing a cop beautiful perky blonde gets eaten out on the roof of his squad car before she spreads her legs and he fucks her as she blows his partner as they share her until they cum

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 279 MiB | 17 min 5 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 08-06-2020, 06:36 PM   #444
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default She is Owned

She is Owned

Tags: bdsm, blowjob, facial, babes, hairy, short hair, blonde, one on one
Cast: Chicky Clarissa
Clarissa has became a property of Frank, and he is not a gracious owner. The Master loves to play rough games and the poor girl soon realizes how painful it can be, when someone is owned. She begs for mercy while her tits are slapped red and sore, her pussy is aching, her bum is aching, but she gets none. Not until Frank had his fun with her.

MPEG-4 | 480 x 854 | 372 MiB | 50 min 37 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 08-06-2020, 11:25 PM   #445
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default She needed the money so she dressed the part

She needed the money so she dressed the part

Cast: Madalynn Raye
Madalynn Raye had an interview at a local club for a new dancer. She really needed the job, so she decided showed up to the interview in a very short, shiny, pink lycra dress and knee high silver boots. The tall blonde guy, who was the owner of the club, was impressed with her outfit. He informed Madalynn that she would need to prove her flexibility but not in the way she thought. After hearing the explanation of how he likes to tie up his interviewees to test their flexibility, Madalynn was hesitant. But she decided, even though she didn\'t agree, she needed the money.
Madalynn had a look of disgust on her face as the club owner bound her arms tightly behind her back. With each little squirm, her short dress became even shorter. The man then picked her up and placed her on the bar. He tied her silver booted ankles tightly together. Madalynn became more unpleasant as her predicament worsen. When the man came up behind her and tried to shove a white cloth in her mouth, she was not having it. But he reminded her, that she needed the job and if she would do what he wanted her to. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and allowed the bar owner to stuff it full of cloth. She shot him nasty looks as he wrapped microfoam tape around her mouth. He then grabbed her and re-positioned onto her stomach on the bar. He grabbed more rope and tied her into a tight hogtie. Madalynn just kept thinking that this was the oddest interview process ever. When the man was doing tying her, he grabbed her face and taunted her before leaving the room. Madalynn struggled around on the bar in her shiny dress and boots, wondering if the bar owner would come back for her. A then for a tiny moment, she wondered if that was even the bar owner ....

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 691 MiB | 12 min 39 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 08-07-2020, 06:44 PM   #446
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Shiny Waitress Skimming

Shiny Waitress Skimming

Cast: Elizabeth Andrews
Elizabeth is a waitress with a dirty little secret. One she shows off when she drags fellow employee David into the manager\'s office and sits him down in a chair beginning to give him a lapdance. David gets up and grabs some rope grabbing Elizabeth and XXXX her arms behind her back. Grabbing the rope he quickly binds her elbows behind her back. Hand gagging her he spins her around and rough handles her binding her wrists next securing her arms tightly behind her. A bit more fondling and he grabs some tape and mouth packing stuffing her mouth with it silencing her with the large cloth and microfoam tape wrapped tightly around her head. A bit more rough handling and fondling brings David to grab more rope and bind Elizabeth\'s high heel sandal clad feet tightly together. Finishing that David gives her pantyhose clad legs some more grops and then stands up having a bit more fun with her by slapping her ass and cupping her cheeks. Finally he puts her on the ground and grabs a final piece of rope using it to hogtie her on the carpet in front of the desk. A bit more fondling fun with her and David reveals that the boss and him cooked this up to get back at her for some of the skimming practices she\'d been doing on the job. He leaves her to struggle and she desperately tries to free herself. When he returns however he finds her exactly where he left her and makes a few suggestive statements before advancing on her while she squeals about what is in store for her.
Shiny Bodysuit, Short Shorts, Microfoam Gag, High Heel Sandals, Pantyhose, Hogtie, Fondling

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 435 MiB | 14 min 11 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 08-07-2020, 11:33 PM   #447
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Shoe Store Part 1

Shoe Store - Part 1

Cast: Bree Brooks, Brian Surewood

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 206 MiB | 12 min 15 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 08-08-2020, 06:49 PM   #448
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Slave of Desire

Slave of Desire

Tags: anal, bdsm, blowjob, babes, brunette, handjobs, one on one
Cast: Essy
Essy is a slave of her own desire. For some reasons, she loves to be used and owned. So she chose Master Leslie to submit to, offering her own beautiful body to be fucked and beat as much as the Master wishes to. Leslie uses the opportunity, and drives the girl out from her cage for some regular treatment.

MPEG-4 | 480 x 854 | 317 MiB | 42 min 48 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 08-08-2020, 11:39 PM   #449
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Slave To Love

Slave To Love

Tags: Blonde, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Fetish, Spanking, Submission, Domination, bdsm
Cast: Daisy Layne, Dick Chibbles
As strong desire gets the weak resistance, submissive blonde Daisy Lane lets Dick Chibbles punish her with electricity, spikes and dick. She is not only chained and bound but also restless hearted, she is simply a slave to love.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 128 MiB | 7 min 28 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 08-09-2020, 11:47 PM   #450
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Squatter Part 4

Squatter - Part 4

Cast: Chastity Lynn, Ash Hollywood, Tommy Pistol
Big booty blonde and brunette babes making out with a horny guy and get screwed hard in the kitchen

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 375 MiB | 22 min 40 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE

Tags
bdsm, domination, humiliation, punishment, submission