Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > Others > Trash [SPAM]

Old 09-01-2022, 03:29 AM   #91
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

UnearthlyK2 is on a distinguished road
Default Kelly Morgan (2012.04.11 / Cheerleader Captain - A)

Kelly Morgan (2012.04.11 / Cheerleader Captain - A)

Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Kelly Morgan looks hot in her private school uniform! As varsity cheer captain, she's held to higher standards. So when her grades suck, coach offers a simple choice - corporal punishment or lose her captaincy. See those tanned butt cheeks jiggle over his knee with 275 smacks - 125 bare!

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 111 MB
Duration: 00:09:40
Resolution: 720x576

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/pcrm2vrw8vaa
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 09-01-2022, 05:57 AM   #92
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Master Costello - Schmerzgeil / (Master Costello)

Master Costello - Schmerzgeil / (Master Costello)

Actors: Master Costello , Jeannie
Date of release: 2009
Genres: Spanking Fouets, Fisting Poing, Bondage, Dominant Devot, Bizarr Sex, SM BDSM, Erotique Lascif

Jeannie scheint von Master Costello nicht genug zu kriegen, denn in SCHMERZGEIL lässt sie sich vom Meister abermals knallhart quälen. Ihr Debüt gab sie bereits in SLAVEBOX, wo sie sich als schmerzgeiles Luder präsentierte. Und in SCHMERZGEIL überzeugt sie voll und ganz als masochistisch veranlagte Sklavin, die es genau so braucht, wie es Master Costello ihr gibt... SCHMERZGEIL ist ein überzeugender SM-Film, der durch die extrem belastbare Jeannie für SM-Fans ein echtes Highlight sein dürfte.

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 700.1 MB
Duration: 01:21:42
Resolution: 576x320

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/c7n451olgchz
Old 09-01-2022, 08:22 AM   #93
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Baby Filth - Baby Gets Filthy: Babyfilth And Molecular

Baby Filth - Baby Gets Filthy: Babyfilth And Molecular

Actors: Baby Filth, Molecular
Date of release: 09.07.2021
Genres: Hardcore, BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Caning, Deepthroat, Dildo, Clothespins, Flogging, Whipping, Vibrator

The location: an underground dungeon somewhere in North America. The time: early in the morning, when most people are still asleep. The occupant: A young woman who for some time now only answers to the name "Babyfilth." Babyfilth stands naked with her wrists and ankles bound by rope. A leather gag in her mouth and a black hood over her head keeps her quiet and motionless. She takes measured breaths and waits for the owner of the dungeon to return. The owner goes by the name "Molecular," and this morning his subject is the delicious Babyfilth. She feels the hands grabbing her firm, young flesh. He gropes her natural breasts and spanks her shaved pussy. A flogger stings her bare ass. Babyfilth hopes Molecular has come to visit her, but she can't be sure it is him. Maybe it is a stranger he invited in to torment her? A leather paddle smacks her breasts and tender thighs. A crop bites into her legs, then against her breasts. Babyfilth is so helpless and vulnerable. The crop lands right on her clit and she can't do anything but absorb the pain. Molecular then adds a vibrator to her clit while continuing to spank her ass with the cane. Babyfilth squirms and jumps but cannot escape the vibrator on her clit, sending shockwaves through her body as she cums. Molecular pulls another orgasm out of her with a dildo on a stick, penetrating her tight pussy hole. More paddling and flogging follow until her ass turns red. There is no escape from the punishing flogger and cane. The intense pain drives Babyfilth wild. Molecular releases her from her bondage only to tie her even tighter, made to kneel on the hard floor and suck his cock. He places her on a table, thighs still bound so she can't run away. Her ass is exposed and vulnerable to his whip. Now the crop stings her ass and pussy. The pain is intense but Babyfilth has learned to stifle her reactions. Molecular likes an obedient subject. He spreads her legs wide and fucks her on the table. She is a slut for cock and easily cums as he pounds her pussy deep. But Babyfilth doesn't have long to enjoy her orgasms before Molecular applies clothespins to her sensitive naked flesh. The leather gag returns and Molecular ties a vibrator to her clit. More rope attaches her wrists to the wall. The intensity of the vibrator buzzing against her sensitive and swollen clit is enormous, and even with the gag filling her mouth, Babyfilth manages to scream and moan as her handler has his way.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 4.53 GB
Duration: 01:02:44
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/nil71kdfiuci
Old 09-02-2022, 08:55 AM   #94
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Anna De Ville: Welcome To The Warehouse (Remastered)

Anna De Ville: Welcome To The Warehouse (Remastered)

Actors: Anna De Ville, Robby Echo, Eddie Jaye, Mr. Pete, Johnny Goodluck, Rob Piper
Date of release: 06.07.2022
Genres: Anal, Double Penetration, Cumshots, Hardcore, Gangbang, IR, Bondage, Blowjob, BDSM

In this fabulous remastered classic Anna De Ville and her boyfriend are out for a walk in the sun when they cut down an alley and Anna suddenly gets an idea to suck his cock right there in public. Afraid of getting in trouble, they find an open door and sneak in to what looks to be an abandoned warehouse. As soon as Anna gets to her knees and starts sucking her boyfriends dick, the shop owner, Mr. Pete and his four employees come back from their lunchbreak and catch them in the act. At first they try to apologize but the shop guys aren't listening. They close in on the two and shove Anna's boyfriend out of the way, groping and grabbing at Anna's pussy and tits, overpowering her. They lift her short skirt and move her panties to the side exposing her pussy. They take Anna to her knees and expose her pretty perky tits and tie her up using multiple ropes. Once secure in the rope bondage, they surround her with their hard cocks and one by one, including her boyfriend Robby, they shove their massive dicks down her throat, covering her in her own drool. Next the shop guys tie Anna up with rope in a jackhammer position on the floor with her legs tied behind her head and her asshole pointed at the sky. Anna's asshole gapes wide and invites their big dicks to enter. All the guys take turns plowing her stretched hole and Anna loves every inch and begs for more. The guys go back and forth between fucking her pussy and her asshole and do a delicate dance to double penetrate both of her holes simultaneously in the jackhammer position. After two more hard pounding deep double penetrating positions, the five guys cover her face in seven loads. Hot Gangbang!

Video Size: 3.94 GB
Duration: 00:56:03

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/0vcelqfnoyq3
Old 09-03-2022, 06:58 AM   #95
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (INSEX - Remastered)

Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (INSEX - Remastered)

Actors: Violet
Date of release: 11.07.2022
Genres: Fucking Machine, Caning, Machine Dildo, Suspension, BDSM, Crying, Bondage, Mask, Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, Dildo, Electrical Play

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Video Size: 1005.1 MB
Duration: 00:28:05

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ppbv16izrmgi
Old 09-06-2022, 01:42 PM   #96
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman, S2 E2: Learning The Hard Way

Casey Calvert - Diary Of A Madman, S2 E2: Learning The Hard Way

Actors: Casey Calvert, The Pope
Date of release: 25.08.2022
Genres: Suspension, Bondage, BDSM, Ball Gag, Flogging, Vibrator, Fingering, Cage

Casey is more than aware of the poor decision that she has made, and now is in full-blown survival-mode. The madman has settled in to her world and taken it over as his own. Casey is frantic, confused, and unsure of everything, but that doesn't stop her from trying to gain control of the situation. Things turn from bad to worse as she tests him, but he is used to this type of behavior and knows exactly what to do with her. When the easy way doesn't work, the only alternative is to do things the hard way. Casey isn't going to just lay there and take it without a fight, but at some point even the strongest become weak. He continues to terrorize her in her own home and there is absolutely nothing she can do to stop him from getting what he wants.

Video Size: 2.74 GB
Duration: 00:38:51

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/psk0i0v3hrnx
Old 09-06-2022, 03:45 PM   #97
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Shan - Strip Search / (Spankcamp)

Shan - Strip Search / (Spankcamp)

Actors: Shan
Date of release: 2017
Genres: Fetish, Spanking, BDSM

Suspected of stealing a watch, Shan is forced to strip naked and submit to a search, before her punishment starts. Humiliating strip search and a very hard bare bottom spanking, followed by a hard leather paddling fully naked, and finished with a strict and very severe, full force caning with a Dragon cane!

Video Size: 870.5 MB
Duration: 00:17:57
Resolution: 1280x720

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/v6tc72st6igv
Old 09-06-2022, 05:49 PM   #98
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Syren De Mer - mASSive (2015-05-22)

Syren De Mer - mASSive (2015-05-22)

Actors: Syren De Mer
Date of release: 2015
Genres: Fixation, Big Tits, Belts, Bondage, Anal Plug, Vibro, BDSM

There is no reason for us to spend our time gushing about Syren De Mer. She is a true professional when it comes to the submissive arts.
This is a woman that we can treat to the most sadistic and elaborate ideas our perverted minds can come up with
and she won't just grin and bear it, she'll come begging for more. Syren spent a good portion of her life being the good
little girl that people expected. When she finally broke free and started exploring her sexuality she found out that the darkest corners of it were her favorite.And here we have Matt Williams. The man knows how to make a woman moan. Or scream, if that is how he's feeling.
In his hands everything can be used against her. Syren, of course, wants exactly that.
She wants to be shackled upside-down so that her pussy can be flogged. She craves being whipped until the welts start to show.
She needs to be vibrated until her mind explodes with orgasms, and then left i nthe darkened room
wondering when Matt is going to see fit to come back and use her again.

Video Size: 2.4 GB
Duration: 00:45:23

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/5yd57apfmoyy
Old 09-07-2022, 04:32 PM   #99
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Jazlyn Ray - Jazlyn Ray Dominated In Brutal Bondage

Jazlyn Ray - Jazlyn Ray Dominated In Brutal Bondage

Actors: Jazlyn Ray, The Pope
Date of release: 17.08.2022
Genres: Ball Gag, Dildo, Clothespins, Bondage, Fingering, Suspension, Vibrator, Flogging, BDSM

Jazlyn Jay is as fresh of a face as you're going to get. She showed up ready to go, so The Pope doesn't waste any time getting her tied up. The first scene begins with Jaz on her back in a spread eagle position on the bondage bed. After some initial inspection of her body, he gets to work tormenting her with various implements. She squirms as the leather from his flogger and cat-o-nine tails reddens her flesh. She is made to cum before he adds a nasty crotch rope to solidify her suffering, and then made to cum again. Next, Jaz is in a partial suspension with one of her legs pulled high up, while the other is frog tied and held in place. Her arms are in a strappado, and The Pope goes to work on this new fuck-slut. After toying with he for a bit, he pulls her into the air, turning the partial into a full suspension. He issues more orgasms as Jazlyn fills the dungeon with her screams. The last scene opens with Jazlyn on her back, legs spread wide, and her hands above her head. The Pope goes to work administering vicious bastinado with his crop. He eventually moves away from her sensitive sole and on to other parts of her body. She does everything in her power to process the pain that comes form his sadistic punishment. He covers her natural tits with clothespins and then shoves a dildo deep inside of her pussy. The orgasms begins to flow out of this slut, but The Pope wants more, so he finger fucks her and uses the vibe to make her cum harder than she ever has before.

Video Size: 3.45 GB
Duration: 00:48:43

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ggvfb2phgalt
Old 09-07-2022, 08:39 PM   #100
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default The Dentist In Miss Jones / (Asphyxiation) (Esinem, Melissa More, Kazuyu)

The Dentist In Miss Jones / (Asphyxiation) (Esinem, Melissa More, Kazuyu)

Actors: Esinem, Melissa More, Kazuyu
Date of release: 2006
Genres: Rubber, Bondage, BDSM, Fetish

Watch a master class ritualistic rope bondage influenced by traditional Japanese methods, gagging and pegging as Melissa More visits Esinem & Kazuyu's bestial BDSM surgery for some intense canal work.

Video Size: 497.6 MB
Duration: 01:23:28
Resolution: 512x384

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/82ui6pdzztmw
Old 09-08-2022, 05:20 PM   #101
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Nicole Aria: Bright Eyed And Bushy Tailed

Nicole Aria: Bright Eyed And Bushy Tailed

Actors: Nicole Aria, The Pope
Date of release: 22.02.2022
Genres: Dildo, BDSM, Vibrator, Bondage, Flogging, Nipple Clamps, Caning, Fingering

Nicole Aria shows up on set with a big smile, and as it does wane occasionally, this eager little slut is eager to please and keeps it up. Nicole begins standing against a back-breaker, with her ankles and wrists held in tight leather cuffs and chained to the wall. The Pope slowly removes her skimpy bikini to reveal her amazing tits, pussy, and ass. He uses a crop to tenderize her nipples before applying nipple clamps to them. Her body is explored and The Pope finds all of the things that make her moan, groan, and scream. After several orgasms, he moves Nicole to the next position, which is face down on a table with a wedge beneath her hips to keep her glorious ass in the air. Her wrists and ankles are strictly held in place with steel shackles and The Pope goes to work with his cane on the precious soles of her feet. The dungeon is filled with her screams as he has his way with this slut. He uses the cane and a crop to redden her flesh and then fucks her pussy, commanding more orgasms. Nicole recovers form her mind blowing orgasms and finds herself on her back with her hands and feet locked into a rigid device to keep her exactly where he wants her. She suffers through severe bastinado with a crop and knitting needle for precise points of pain. As the final orgasms are flowing from her willing pussy, The Pope switches between the vibe and a crop to finalize her suffering.

Video Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:58:47
Resolution: 854x480

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/qfcwxuyofl2o
Old 09-08-2022, 07:25 PM   #102
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Lorelei Lee (Lady Liberty Part 3 / 28. 1.2017)

Lorelei Lee (Lady Liberty Part 3 / 28. 1.2017)

Actors: Lorelei Lee
Date of release: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Video Size: 4.32 GB
Duration: 01:21:31

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/wxl88wl33vmz
Old 09-08-2022, 09:29 PM   #103
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Alice - Alice's Embarrassing Punishment From The Dean / (Realspankingsinstitute)

Alice - Alice's Embarrassing Punishment From The Dean / (Realspankingsinstitute)

Actors: Alice
Date of release: 2018
Genres: Fetish, Spanking, BDSM

The Dean has already spanked Alice multiple times today, but she is back for more. She is exposed and embarrassed the whole way through this punishment. She is laid out on a bench and spanked with a martinet.

Video Size: 195.7 MB
Duration: 00:09:06

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/hpnj4oo3205x
Old 09-11-2022, 05:35 PM   #104
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Annie Cruz

Annie Cruz

Actors: Annie Cruz
Date of release: 2011
Genres: Hardcore, Bondage, BDSM

Welcome back Annie Cruz. This sexy Asian is bendy, loves bondage, and squirts like a fire hose when you make her cum. In other words, the perfect female.
The pictures of this update tell the whole story. We tie her nipples to her toes, we cane and abuse her sexy feet, and we jam her ass with a huge plug.
The best part is the funnel gag, and that she is bound and helpless in a way that her pussy is directly over the mouth opening gag. So it's basically time to make this helpless girl cum and squirt, and squirt she does in buckets. Annie cannot control her body and we make her come over and over. This is something you don't see everyday that is for sure!

Video Size: 580.2 MB
Duration: 00:15:49

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/quyxmisu3kxd
Old 09-11-2022, 07:39 PM   #105
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Belinda Lawson - Reform Academy / (Firmhandspanking)

Belinda Lawson - Reform Academy / (Firmhandspanking)

Actors: Belinda Lawson
Date of release: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Stripped naked, Belinda Lawsons peachy bottom is caned in hot series finale The super-hot sight of government employees Belinda Lawson and Helen Stephens naked in the series finale of Reform Academy is the prelude for a tough bottom-rippling, breast bouncing caning. Reaction Cam replay of every moment with Belinda held over a gym vault by Helen, who flinches at every stroke. Epic slow-motion replay!

Video Size: 233.3 MB
Duration: 00:07:51

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/v0v4lggn2ryx