Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 01-29-2024, 12:37 AM   #3856
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Mister Krol is on a distinguished road

A Thing for Alisha's Feet

Alisha comes home to find her boyfriend jerking off to a picture of her feet. This is not the first time he has perved out on her feet and Alisha is sick of it. She tells him that she doesn't know if she can keep seeing him, because he doesn't even want to have sex with her unless it's involving her feet in some way. Alisha is interrupted in mid conversation when her boyfriend shows her a spiral app on his phone. Alisha's face goes blank and her words trail off. She is hypnotized by the app. She will now do and believe anything her boyfriend tells her to. Alisha mindlessly carries out her instructions, and also happily rubs her bare feet on her boyfriends cock when she is brought out of trance with her new attitude.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :834 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:21:54

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/19a70e68dd332/A_...sha_s_Feet.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Mister Krol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 03:48 PM   #3857
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Hypno Sex

File Size :348 MB
Resolution :852 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:13:39

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/206418f7b1385/Hypno_Sex.mp4
Old 01-29-2024, 08:45 PM   #3858
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

That Kinky Girl - Making The Perfect Model

Aspiring model, Kendra, has come to Dixie's modeling agency with her portfolio in search of representation. Little does she know that the modeling agency is just a front for Dixie's high-end ring for which she mesmerizes the most beautiful women on the world and turns them into sexual fembots to do her bidding and mindlessly perform sex acts for her clientele. Dixie can't resist the beautiful Kendra and during their interview begins to fidget with the amulet around her neck. As it starts to sparkle and glow it grabs Kendra's attention and as she tries to focus on the interview questions, specifically her shock at Dixie's request that she do full frontal nude modeling, she instead can hardly tear her attention away from the magically glowing crystal pendant. As it sparkles more powerfully, Kendra's expression grows blank and distant and she becomes completely controlled by Dixie, answering her every whim. Dixie wastes no time in commanding Kendra to strip out of her clothes and show off her body for her. She spins her around and gropes and inspects her tits and ass. Finally Dixie decides she needs to try out her new toy and she strips off her own clothes, commanding Kendra to get on her knees and lick her pussy. Kendra does her job exceedingly well and when Dixie has had a powerful orgasm, she puts Kendra down on the couch to return the favor, after all, one must keep ones fembots sexually satisfied. Dixie laps away at Kendra's clit until she has an orgasm of her own, then they kiss as Dixie plots how much money she'll make from her new acquisition.

File Size :499 MB
Duration :00:14:56

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/3477271950dcd/Th...fect_Model.mp4
Old 01-30-2024, 12:52 AM   #3859
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

That Kinky Girl - Brainwashing Carissa Into A Bimbo Slut Stripper

Dixie comes home from work obviously upset. Her roommate Carissa asks her what is wrong and she tells her how she's super stressed out from her job and can hardly deal with it anymore. Carissa understands how she feels as she's been recently laid off and under a large amount of stress as well and she offers to try to help Dixie by showing her a relaxation technique she's been learning about for herself. Dixie is skeptical, she says that sort of thing never works on her but she's got nothing to lose so she decides to try it. Carissa removes her necklace and begins letting it swing back and forth in front of Dixie, telling her to follow it with her eyes while she speaks relaxing suggestions to her. Unfortunately, Dixie was correct in her skepticism as she tries to relax and follow the pendant but just feels restless instead. Carissa, however, takes to her own suggestions a bit too well and instead of relaxing Dixie she ends up mesmerizing herself as her eyes begin to flutter while watching the pendant and eventually she drops down to rest in a trance.

Dixie thinks that Carissa is pulling a prank on her and so she decides to have a little fun with her to prove it. She tells her that when she snaps her fingers and wakes her up, Carissa will turn into a bimbo slut. Dixie snaps and Carissa wakes up looking confused. She says she just feels like dancing and gets off the couch and begins dancing suggestively for Dixie. Carissa strips down to her bra and panties and starts grinding on Dixie's lap, giving her a lapdance. Dixie is impressed with how far Carissa is willing to take her little prank but is still not convinced. She tells her that if she's really a slutty, bimbo stripper she should strip all the way down to the nude. Carissa hardly hesitates as she strips out of her bra and panties and continues to show off her body for Dixie. Dixie starts to wonder if she's really faking it as she can't imagine Carissa willingly getting butt naked in the living room. Dixie has Carissa bend over and starts spanking her bare ass which makes Carissa horny and makes Dixie even more convinced because she knows that Carissa hates being spanked. Carissa starts to talk about how horny she is and how she wants to get all the cock and fill all of her holes and Dixie jokes that since she's already a stripper slut she should just go get a job at the strip club and get cock and money. Carissa asks if Dixie really thinks all the guys would like her and so Dixie suggests the she use Dixie for practice and try to seduce her. Carissa starts rubbing all over Dixie and kissing her and Dixie knows that she isn't a lesbian so is even more convinced. Finally she tells Carissa to get on all fours and wag her ass around like a puppy. Carissa complies happily and Dixie enjoys rubbing her ass and spanking her some more before putting her back to rest, dropping her face first on the floor where she lay. Dixie now knows that Carissa isn't faking it and is really under her control and she decides that maybe she can use it to her advantage. Carissa is out of a job and Dixie wants to quit hers and she's already put the suggestion in her head that she should be a slutty stripper so Dixie decides to go for it. She wakes Carissa up and tells her it's time to go get her job at the strip club. She has her try on different slutty outfits until she finds one that is extremely revealing and she sends her out the door to the club to make her money. Later, Carissa returns home with a huge wad of cash stuffed into her skimpy outfit and gives it all to Dixie who has her get on her hands and knees and uses her as a foot stool while she counts her money.

File Size :891 MB
Duration :00:15:06

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/b6122888f8d50/Th...t_Stripper.mp4
Old 01-30-2024, 02:22 PM   #3860
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Goddess Alexandra Snow Your Cum Is Mine

I take great pleasure at owning your orgasms. Your sexuality is at the core of you, and thus your orgasms are one of the most important things in your life. I enjoy having ownership of your pleasure. I revel in watching you squirm and twitch as you work to earn that pleasure from me. You can't get off without my express permission and I only give permission to those sluts that have earned it. So day after day you try to please me. You buy videos, send tributes, send me worshiping emails, and do whatever you can to earn that stroke. For most people masturbation is a lonely or pathetic thing. But for you, this is a grand reward. You know I own each stroke and I am giving it to you one movement at a time. I'm allowing you to have each bit of pressure until finally I allow you to have an orgasm. Even then, everything that your orgasm produces is mine. Every drop of your cum is mine. Your entire sexuality from start to finish, from initial excitement to explosion is all mine. You are all mine.

File Size :534 MB
Duration :00:08:24

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/e31bdeb38b5d6/Go...um_Is_Mine.mp4
Old 01-31-2024, 12:33 AM   #3861
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Ashlynn Taylor Mia Hope _ Misty Meaner - Twisted Therapy

There's a couple (Ashlynn Taylor and Misty Meaner) whose relationship is starting to show severe strain. They sit on the couch with the therapist (Mia Hope) in between them, arguing about whatever. It's clear that neither of them are happy with each other or happy to be here. They're here as a last resort because this relationship has been advertised as having unique methods for solving every problem.

Eventually, the therapist gets them to quiet down and says she has the perfect solution. She'd like to mesmerize them and try to sort out the root of their issues. For the first time, the couple is on the same page. They are, however, laughing at this ridiculous idea. Mental domination is fake and would never work on them. There's got to be another way. As they get ready to leave, the therapist pulls out her pendant and says they should give it a shot.

Content with a free show, they both shrug and allow her to go into her induction. As it turns out, the therapist is so good at mesmerizing that she's accidentally mesmerized herself! She drifts into trance, her eyes staring straight ahead. The girls realize what's happened and begin to laugh even harder.

The couple is so excited that they start discussing ways to punish the therapist for her silly idea. They say they'll make her strip and act like a chicken. But that's not enough. One suggests foot worship, which the other balks at. She quickly covers and says it was the most humiliating thing they could think of. For the first time, they appear to be getting along. They're so excited about talking to each other this way that they never act on their ideas.

What they don't realize, though, is that the therapist has already come out of trance. She doesn't make a show of it, content instead to listen to the two of them plan. It gives her plenty of ideas for what she will do next.

She finally makes her presence known, looking more than a little annoyed with the two of them. But rather than make a scene, she offers another deal. If they let her try again, she'll give them this session for free. Thinking that she'll just mesmerize herself again, they agree to let her try another induction. This time, they sit next to each other while the therapist sits on the right side of the screen. The therapist avoids a backfire and successfully mesmerizes the couple. They fall into deep rest, collapsing into a cuddle.

Rather than focus on their relationship, the therapist is out for revenge. She has the first girl strip naked and get on the floor to return the favor. Foot sniffing and worship. Just like the therapist, it doesn't seem like the first girl is into it. But the therapist instructs her that this is now her kink and her favorite activity in the world. As the first girl eagerly complies and submits, the therapist has the second girl strip topless. She is then made to watch and play with her breasts while offering encouragement to her girlfriend.

The therapist then has them switch roles. The second girl strips fully nude and goes into foot sniff and worship mode. Unlike her girlfriend, she needs no command to get into it and is enjoying herself the whole time. The first girl is then made to watch and play with her breasts or pussy while giving instructions on how better to serve their mistress's feet.

By the end, the therapist has both girls worshiping her feet while fingering themselves. In between sole licks, they are made to kiss each other. Both look so content and happy. The therapist advises them that they'll both return to her on a regular basis, believing that this therapy is the only method to fix their relationship. Both girls agree and the scene fades out.

File Size :1.82 GB
Duration :00:30:18

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/fe6df6ef45377/TM...ed_Therapy.mp4
Old 01-31-2024, 01:46 PM   #3862
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Daddy's Creepy Friend 3 - Arwin

Mike has learned that his friend's daughter is home from college for winter break. Even while she was a teen, he found himself strongly attracted to her. He goes to their home on an afternoon when he knows her parents aren't there. After she invites him inside, he hypnotizes Arwin with a pocket watch. He makes her believe that she is strongly attracted to older men, and that she finds him in particular, irresistible. When Arwin is eventually woken from her trance, she believes that she's had a crush on Mike for the longest time, and now she finally wants to act on her feelings towards him.

File Size :105 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:10:33

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/e03953656850f/Da...3__-_Arwin.mp4
Old 01-31-2024, 08:47 PM   #3863
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Dommelia - Breath Play and Tits Challenge

I have a challenge for you today. Are you feeling strong? Good, because I'm going to be testing you today. But before we begin, I want you to first ensure your cock is locked in chastity and your butt is plugged. And once you're safely locked up, I'll begin teasing you with my juicy, voluptuous tits as I know exactly how addicted you are to them. I also know you love to sniff and have me control your breathing. So start inhaling under my commands as I tease and torment you with my breasts, telling you exactly when you should be inhaling and how long for, controlling your every breath. Pushing your limits as you sit there denied in your cage, I push even further by oiling up my boobs. I want to make this challenge as difficult as possible for you. So turned on, yet completely denied and controlled. I will let you out of your cage and instruct you on jerking off, but will you be able to cum? Well, that depends on you.

File Size :1.45 GB
Duration :00:19:14

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/d4657d1ec5c23/Do..._Challenge.mp4
Old 02-01-2024, 04:10 PM   #3864
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Botique Hotel

File Size :38.0 MB
Resolution :640 x 360 MPEG-4
Duration :00:18:18

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/12cafee41f6ab/Botique_Hotel.mp4
Old 02-02-2024, 11:33 PM   #3865
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Lexi Lore, Melody Marks Parasited Orgy

File Size :106 MB
Resolution :912 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :00:28:25

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/91c9e65f19c02/7466_480p.mp4
Old 02-03-2024, 01:50 PM   #3866
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Terra Gets Chipped

Terra selfishly tries to break up with her boyfriend because of his supposed "immature behavior" and "not giving her enough attention". Thankfully he's able to quickly put a stop to all of her nonsense by placing a computer chip on her forehead, and programming her with an upgraded personality.

File Size :211 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:12:01

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/0f09334737b90/Te...ts_Chipped.mp4
Old 02-04-2024, 09:31 PM   #3867
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Melanie Marie - Christmas Gift

Santa works his magic one more time this year, casting a spell on sweet Melanie Marie. She starts to feel it on Christmas Eve. Butterflies in her stomach every time her stepdad is near. Soon she's playing with herself, promising only masturbate to the thought of her stepdad this one time. She begs for him, begs to please him with her 18 year old body, promises to keep it secret, promises to be a good girl for him. She loves him SO much and she'll do anything to earn his love in return.

So she sneaks downstairs and finds him putting gifts under the tree. She look up at him with her big beautiful eyes, pleading as she promises to be a good girl from now on. He knows he shouldn't, he knows how wrong it is but once her petite fingers start stroking his cock, he can't resist. She falls to her knees and worships his cock with her wet, warm mouth.

He tries to tell her they should stop but she climbs on top and rides him as she tells him just how much she loves him. She begs for him to say it back, to tell her over and over again that he loves her and each time he does the more submissive she becomes. She begs to do this all the time. She'll rush hoe from school so he can fill her full of cum everyday. He tells her to get on her hands and knees so he can fuck her from behind. He makes her apologize for turning him on, for making him do naughty things to her. She does as she's told, promising to stay quiet as she begs for him to say 'I love you'.

She lays on her back as he gently fucks her. She tells him she wants to runaway with him, go someplace where no one knows them so she can be his personal fucktoy all day, everyday. He can use her firm 18 teen year old body whenever he wants if they runaway together. He tells her they will. He tells her he loves her and she begs for him to cum inside her. She not on the pill but he can breed her if he wants, doesn't he want to breed his stepdaughter? Its too much and he lets go inside of her, but she knows he has more cum waiting and start to suck it out.

File Size :5.05 GB
Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
Duration :00:58:44

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/d83c0491bc161/Mi...stmas_Gift.mp4
Old 02-05-2024, 08:18 PM   #3868
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Cam Girl Pt 1 - Leana Lovings

Cam Girl Part 1: Just after her 18th birthday, Leana Lovings became the personal, private cam girl for a mysterious man. She never heard his voice because he used a modulator and she never saw hi face because his webcam just showed a pattern of static. At first he would just talk with her for hours every night, but little by little he'd ask for more and each time Leana pushed herself to please him. He liked to role-play blackmailing her making her beg for him to not tell anyone, but soon the role-play because reality when he demanded she seduce her stepdad or he'll release the footage of what they've been doing. -- One night while her mom is out with friends, she sets up some hidden cameras and makes her move, but her stepdad resists. Not knowing what else to do, she confesses everything and begs him to do this for her. He doesn't need to fuck her, just a HANDJOB, just this one time and no one will ever need to know. With her hand rubbing his hard cock, he finds it difficult to say no and agrees, just this one time. As she tells him to touch her body if it will help and he does. He tries to think of his wife but his stepdaughter is a hotter sexier version. The man demands they make more videos, giving her stepdad a BJ in her cheer uniform. Getting spanked for being a bad girl and then the unthinkable. Fuck while her mom is in bed. Wearing a slutty school girl uniform she nervously wait s until her stepdad comes downstairs. Awkward at first, she confesses this is her first time but promises her stepdad she wants him to be her first as she starts giving him a BLOWJOB. He grabs the camera to give the man some POV shot. He has her lay back on the sofa looking up into his eyes as she encourages him to be her first as he enters his stepdaughter MISSIONARY style [Simulated Sex]. She holds on tight to him trying her best not to moan out and confesses her love for him. They can't be blackmailed if they WANT to make videos every day. He records her POV style as she sucks and strokes him, begging for his cum. After confessing this all to her friends she reveals that he's making her blackmail THEM and if they don't seduce her stepdad with her, she'll be made to release their videos!

File Size :5.12 GB
Duration :00:48:31

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/3c97a0c78b1ab/Mi...na_Lovings.mp4
Old 02-06-2024, 01:46 PM   #3869
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

MindUnderMaster - Cam Girl Pt 2 - Leana, Khloe & Breezy

Cam Girl Part 2: Leana recruits her friends Breezy Bri and Khloe Kingsley into doing cam shows knowing that they will be blackmailed as well. After a session where the girls lay on their backs pretending he's fucking them while they beg him to keep it a secret, Leana realizes something. The strange pattern of his webcam, its doing something to them, its making them want what he wants. She knows this SHOULD bother her, but it doesn't, she likes being controlled and his next command is to get her friends ready for her stepdad. Knowing they'll be home alone all night, the girl tell Leana's stepdad that they need his help. The blackmailer wants to see all three of them suck his cock. He tries to tell them this needs to end, but being surrounded by three 18 year old girls kissing his neck and caressing his body, its impossible for him to resist. Leana sucks his cock as Breezy and Khloe kiss him, each one showing their gratitude for his help until all three get on their knees and pleasure his cock together. The move to Leana's room and each girl takes a turn sucking his cock while the others kiss and whisper in his ears. Breezy can't hold back and confesses her love for him, but Khloe quickly confesses she is in love with him too. They promise to not see anymore boys, they'll be his and only his. They just want to hear him say he loves them. They beg until he does and then they work so hard to earn his cum.

File Size :3.44 GB
Duration :00:33:55

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/39e619d62e84d/Mi...e___Breezy.mp4
Old 02-07-2024, 02:52 PM   #3870
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Savvy Suxx - Office Rival Becomes Entranced Obedient Office Slut 1080p

Savvy likes to act like it's her hard work and ability that has her moving up so quickly in the company, not the nepotism of having family in upper management. She works late but it's mostly for show, she usually pushes her work on to other people and claims the credit. Now she is going to try take the promotion that Michael has been working towards for the past year ... Michael is a pretty easy going guy, he even bought an expensive penlight as a gift for Savvy, either congratulations or condolences depending on who gets the promotion. Savvy isn't interested at all but when Michael shows her how bright the light is she goes blank and obedient

Now that Michael has the promotion Savvy works directly for him (partly thanks to Savvy finishing up his projects and telling the upper management she is more of an office slut than an office supervisor) Michael wants to be a good boss and being that Savvy is the office slut she is probably just horny and stressed all the time. He offers his office as a place she can relieve some of that stress.

Savvy is just SO HORNEY all the time! She comes it to beg Michael to let her use his office so she can make herself cum a few times. Michael kindly agrees but then makes her realize it would be much better for her to let him eat her pussy. Just as she's about to have a huge orgasm Michael stops and makes her realize she can cum much harder if she masturbates while sucking his dick

Savvy is unbearably horny now, and apparently she can't cum unless Michael's cock is in her mouth. She begs to suck his cock so she can cum and he is generous enough to allow her too. However he makes her realize that what she really needs is to be well fucked

File Size :2.24 GB
Duration :01:28:46

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/0fd65555fff3e/Sa...Slut_1080p.mp4

Tags
hypno, hypnosis, mesmerize, mind control, robot, trance