Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 05-08-2023, 04:27 PM   #6526
XAPOH
Godfather forum

XAPOH is on a distinguished road
Default Ass Eaters Unanimous III

Ass Eaters Unanimous III

19 year-old Mistress Leda Lotharia and 22 year-old Princess Jane Rogers are demoting a slave from pussy slave to toilet. His cock is useless, so it has been placed in permanent chastity, and because he wasn't able to keep his average clitoral orgasm time (ACOT) to under 5 minutes on average, he will now become a receptacle for their bodily waste. But first, they must condition him to first tolerate and then LOVE the smell and taste of their assholes. So the two young Dommes have both recently used their assholes, and walk in arm-in-arm in full regalia; Mistress Leda takes off Her Cruella DeVille jacket wearing a sexy black dress with Her ass completely open for easy-access and Her full tits with big, sexy, upturned nipples. Princess Jane is clad in a black PVC dress and top. Princess Jane explains: "We're going to turn you into Mistress Leda's toilet slave, so get ready to worship some ass" Mistress Leda adds as She mounts the slave's face: "Yeah, I need you for cleaning my shithole and my filthy, slutty snatch!" As She climbs atop the slave, with Her round young ass in his face, She blasts a fart directly into his nose, causing him to wail and gag in disgust. Princess Jane reaches around Her and grasps both firm ass cheeks in each hand. Prying them open to give the slave better access to Her anal canal, She instructs the slave on what to do: "Put your nose in Her crack and take a deep, deep sniff, slave. A pig like you will drool at that smell" He puts his nose in and smells, retching at the rank odor of Her unwashed anus. But there is no mercy, Princess Jane grasps the back of his head and pushes it into Her asscrack and his nose into Her open anus. She fucks his nose with Her asshole, back and forth, Her ass cheeks slamming into his cheeks: "We're gonna make you a little fucktoy, your nose is bigger than your cock I think....now LICK Her asshole. Point your slave tongue and get it past the anal ring, deep inside to probe for morsels'. She has him first lick, then suck Her anus clean. Then Princess Jane, removing Her skirt, climbs atop the slave's face and Mistress Leda spreads Her perfect little ass and tiny asshole. But with Her cheeks spread wide and the slave's tongue pointed and his cock and balls at their mercy, She pushes his tongue in deep, sucking and lapping away at the hole so that it starts to open to his ministrations like a flower. She starts to fuck his face with Her ass, slamming his face into Her ass and his tongue deeper and deeper into Her asshole, trying to seemingly get his entire head up Her ass as She slams down on his face and smother him for multiple countdowns before he blacks out.
ass eating pig, ass slave, toilet slave, toilet slave training, dirty ass cleaner, ass sucking, anal tongue fucking, ass smothering, ass bouncing, ass humiliation, facesitting, ass grinding, ass smelling, anal nose fucking, ass face.
Duration : 00:10:45
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 478.09 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
XAPOH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 07:17 PM   #6527
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Cheating Student Confesses

Cheating Student Confesses

Carmen knows that one of her male students has been cheating and he thinks he can take advantage of her since she is young and pretty. She takes control of this student and he can't resist telling Miss Carmen the truth. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. This clip is discounted at $8.99 for a limited time so BUY NOW!
carmen valentina, goddess carmen.
Duration : 00:09:27
File Size : 497.05 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-08-2023, 10:07 PM   #6528
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Scratching Experiment

Scratching Experiment

Dressed completely in latex, I want to see how My long pink stiletto nails leave deeper marks on My slave's skin. On the left side I will scratch his skin deep with slow and powerful movements, on the right side - with more and quicker movements. The left side will feel My nails almost piercing the skin, the right side will be like My scratching post. In-between the trials, I caress his hard cock with My sharp nails, scaring him with the possibility to use My nails on its sensitive skin, which seems to actually make it even harder. In the end seems like both types of scratching leave nice red marks, but which one you think is more painful? Maybe I should try it on you? P.S. During editing I noticed that My cleavage was a little more revealing than intended, but I enjoyed shooting this clip so much, that I decided to share it with you anyway. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
scratching, ezada.
Duration : 00:04:45
Resolution : 720x404
File Size : 47.84 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-09-2023, 12:57 AM   #6529
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Roommates Sweaty Feet

Roommates Sweaty Feet

The lovely Lilly Hall has just finished an exhilarating workout. Her lucky roommate is just in time to watch her peel off those smelly wet socks from her sexy brown slender feet. She knows her feet are smelly, but she also knows this guy is just itching to lick them clean for her. Lilly rewards her frenzied foot licker by grabbing his cock and working it like a pro. She knows exactly where and how to apply pressure to his shaft while simultaneously rubbing the head with her thumb. Her technique is extraordinary and serves to encourage her foot boy to lick, nibble and suck even harder for his queen. Lilly Hall's precious feet are free of sweat and covered in saliva by the time she brings her friend to an explosive orgasm. As the cum squishes between her talented fingers, she extends the session by performing a most exquisite on the sensitive head of this fortunate fellow's engorged cock. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
lilly hall, feetondemand, latina feet, latina, sexy feet, wriggling toes, savory soles, wrinkled soles.
Duration : 00:08:24
File Size : 302.09 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-09-2023, 03:47 AM   #6530
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Totally Ruined By My Feet

Totally Ruined By My Feet

My city break vacation is nearly over, and My slave has served Me admirably. I know how much he craves to be near Me, to be touched by Me, and even to kiss Me. At the end of this long day I shall introduce him to the only part of My body he will ever intimately touch: My feet and My feet only. This slave will never feel the caress of My hands, the firmness of My breasts, or the tenderness of My lips. I'll tease him, dominate him, trample and him, using just My bare feet. I'll control his cock using only My toes, I will make it hurt and bruise, but I will also make him cum purely with My soles, ruin his orgasms in the high arches of My divine feet. Why not, for he is just a slave at My disposal, an inferior under My feet, in the place he belongs. This clip shows a part of a private play and was filmed with the camera on a tripod.
ezada.
Duration : 00:28:40
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 676.61 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-09-2023, 06:37 AM   #6531
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Professor Works For Student

Professor Works For Student

Goddess Rose is studying with her professor after hours. As she dangles her sexy wedge heel from her foot then kicks off her heels completely, she notices her professor admiring her gorgeous bare feet with lust in his eyes. Deciding to take advantage of his foot fetish, she has the professor sit by her and props her feet on the desk, seducing him as she wiggles them in his face. She makes him start worshiping her feet by having him taste them, licking her soles from heel to toe before sliding his tongue between each one of her toes. Watch as he takes her foot as far down his throat as he can, worshiping her perfect feet like they deserve. From now on, he's working for her. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
foot domination, foot fetish, foot worship, foot humiliation, female domination.
Duration : 00:06:20
File Size : 230.29 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-09-2023, 09:27 AM   #6532
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Love For Me Will Always Hurt

Love For Me Will Always Hurt

When a slave truly loves Me, he will learn to enjoy the brutal kisses from My whip. I especially enjoy the gratification I get from using My favorite red snake whip. I know the bite of this single tail is painful by how well it marks the slaves' skin. I definitely love making My slaves suffer, and this one will offer Me such pleasure right now. he will kiss My boot and beg Me to whip him. When his body is covered in red welts, he will beg Me to whip him more, because he knows it gives Me pleasure, and he wants Me to be pleased. Making him cry and whimper creates such shear joy for Me that I don't want to stop anyway. he understands, just like all My slaves do, that love for Me will always hurt.
ezada.
Duration : 00:07:14
File Size : 117.41 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-09-2023, 12:17 PM   #6533
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Ground Beef

Ground Beef

Duration : 00:12:20
File Size : 244.88 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-09-2023, 03:07 PM   #6534
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Personal Crotch Cleaner Facesitting

Personal Crotch Cleaner Facesitting

(Continued From Personal Crotch Cleaner) The Incomparable Goddess Lavish is an avid fitness fanatic and has just finished a grueling workout in which She got really sweaty; particularly Her pussy and ass, which She hasn't washed since yesterday. And why should She? She has a slave to do that for Her, saving precious water and also having the additional benefit of unlimited orgasms on the slave face. She has already had the slave clean and worship Her sacred pussy and divine anus, but he failed to make Her cum and wasn't able to get as deeply inside Her holes as She wanted. She won't feel truly clean until the slave has done a "deep clean". She has gotten up and ordered the slave on his back, chaining him face up. She is hovering over him with Her gorgeous bald pussy and asshole inches from his face: "Alright slave, you failed miserably when I let you work on your own, so I'm going to have to sit on your stupid face so you can give me a tongue-douche and a tongue enema. This is also your last chance to make me cum. I'm going to fuck your face to make sure that I do, since you're such a worthless cunt lapper." She then does a slow dance with Her beauitful pussy down onto the slave's face, causing him to moan in excitement. This pisses Her off though: "Shut the fuck up and just get your fucking head up my cunt. When are you gonna understand this isn't about you and your puny cock?" She mashes Her pussy down onto the slave's mouth and face even harder, causing his head to almost vanish. She rides him back and forth in a rhythm, obviously getting wetter and hornier. She starts moaning and cropping the slave on the cock and chest, making him scream into Her pussy which causes a feedback loop; She gets more excited and crops him harder as a result. Finally after an orgasm She stands back up and announces: "Ok bitch, now it's back to the hershey highway, where you belong" She spreads Her gorgeous tattoed ass cheeks apart, reveaing Her tight brown rosebud. He laps away at it like a kitten with cream. But She's impatient: "I'm fucking sitting on your face because you couldn't get deep enough into my colon before. Now point your stupid tongue so I can fuck your worthless face with my asshole" He sticks out his tongue and She starts riding his tongue up and down, getting it to sink deep inside before re-emerging and then disappearing in Her rectum. Finally after the slave's face is wet and stinking, She announces that he's done for the day and climbs off his face. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Personal Crotch Cleaner (HD 4K MP4) Personal Crotch Cleaner II (HD 4K MP4)
dirty pussy cleaning, dirty ass cleaning, cleanup slave, ass smothering, pussy smothering, face fucking, facesitting, female orgasm, male chastity, begging, slave training, sweat cleaning, dirty ass sucking, pussy slave, ass slavery.
Duration : 00:09:50
File Size : 333.1 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-09-2023, 05:57 PM   #6535
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Boot Worm Milked

Boot Worm Milked

You are my BOOT WORM and you belong underneath my sexy leather thigh high boots. A view you live for, you long to lick, smell and worship my booted legs. Your eyes will stay firmly fixed on to my footwear and you will follow my instructions carefully if you ever get to deserve a RELEASE. Feel my legs wrapping around your hard COCK as I milk you with my boots. ***OCTOBER CONTEST***WIN a personalised/custom clip of 10 mins with Mistress Fetish Liza!**What do you have to do?* In 5 clips that will be uploaded this month, October, there are 5 hidden Halloween bunnies. The bunny is one of my slaves dressed up, he will briefly appear in the clip! You need to hunt him down and contact me when you have found him in 5 different clips! Send your proof to: liza(at)fetishliza * The winner of this amazing contest, will be notified personally and gets his FREE custom video! End date to send your proof is 7th November when the winner will be drawn. ** Solo video, non-nude, your name can be mentioned if you like.
queens of kink, bootjob, boot worm, mistress fetish liza, boot slave, thigh high boots, boot whore, leather boots, cum on boots.
Duration : 00:10:59
File Size : 242.86 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-09-2023, 08:49 PM   #6536
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Public Whipping Boy Punishment

Public Whipping Boy Punishment

This slave's mouth runs on and on far too often and I'm tired of listening to it. To teach him a lesson in keeping quiet, I have secured him around a stone pillar in the garden and left him there. he was only supposed to stay for 24 hours, yet now it might be longer, especially if he opens his mouth again. he is here to be used as a free, public whipping boy, for any Lady who passes by and desires to take pleasure in causing him pain. Pain from a whipping. his back is already covered in marks when I return, plus I have brought with Me a new long black bullwhip that I need to break in. I so enjoy whipping a male, making him suffer and cry in tears. It's even sweeter when I make them and they beg Me for more. Let's see how well My slave is learning his "keep that mouth closed" lesson. Let's see how well he can take the pain of a hard whipping. he's not talking much right now, is he? I don't want to hear his mouth unless he's screaming in pain.
ezada.
Duration : 00:07:24
File Size : 160.81 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-09-2023, 11:37 PM   #6537
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Miss Melisande Sin - The Femdom Boyfriend Diary My Kitchen Object

Miss Melisande Sin - The Femdom Boyfriend Diary My Kitchen Object

Duration : 00:13:07
File Size : 1072.33 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-10-2023, 02:27 AM   #6538
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default You Know You Are Hard

You Know You Are Hard

I know you've wanted to stroke your cock to my pretty feet for a long time. This is your chance. Will you take off your pants for me? I painted my toenails just for you. I've made you wait long enough... I want you to finally get off on just my feet. I know it makes you hard to look at my round toes and the wrinkled, soft flesh on my soles. Take your swollen cock in your hands and stroke it for me. I need you to cum so I can feel it drip between my toes, then I'll rub your sticky mess all over my feet, all the way up to my ankles. That's right, jerk your cock to my sexy feet!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
pov, joi, jazmin coxx.
Duration : 00:05:20
File Size : 199.65 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-10-2023, 05:17 AM   #6539
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Three Dommes Vs A Pair Of Balls

Three Dommes Vs A Pair Of Balls

Both of My friends here, Miss Sarah and Lady Tess, agree that My chattel sit's dick is small and pathetic, just useless. It's so shriveled that it looks like a pickled worm. Being so close to such a worthless piece of dangling flaccid meat, the only thing that's interesting to Us is his set of plump blue balls. Our stiletto nails can pinch the shriveled foreskin as We slap and punch his unappealing cock, but what We seem to prefer is kicking sit's low hanging nuts with Our leather high heel boots. In round robin fashion, one Lady after another takes pleasure in punting his poor balls. With sit on his knees taking blows both front and back, at other times on all fours drop-kicked like a football, every one of Us finds satisfaction in destroying what little of his deficient manhood still exists. For more clips with Mistress Tess and Miss Sarah visit the House of Sinn clip store.
ezada sinn, miss sarah, mistress tess.
Duration : 00:07:33
File Size : 370.13 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-10-2023, 08:07 AM   #6540
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Getting The Sissy Slut Ready For Her Job

Getting The Sissy Slut Ready For Her Job

Today I will teach My sissy slut how to serve a customer. The first lesson will be sucking a cock, and she will learn this while sucking My big red strap-on dildo. But first of all, we have to take care of how the sissy looks; before serving a customer she must first attract him. She is dressed in a pretty pink dress and red stockings, her little prick is nicely locked, so this is all right. She also has blonde hair, just perfect for a sissy slut. But we have to take care of the make up, make her face also look pretty and slutty. I apply some powder on her face, some blush for the cheeks, underline her brows with a pencil, put some mascara on her eye-lashes and, the finishing touch, paint her lips with a very red lipstick. Now she looks like a whore, and she will look even more like one when her lipstick is smeared all over her face by a cock and her mascara is running from tears. That is the type of face I like to see on a sissy slut, it means this slut is working hard for Me.Now, that the sissy is ready, it's time to start the lesson. I already explained her how she must put a condom on a cock, so now it's time to put it into practice. I put the condom in her mouth and, slowly and carefully she manages to put it on My cock. Nice job, she is a fast learner. She shows Me how she knows to suck a cock, and I can see it's not the first time she's doing it. She's still far from ready, gagging on My big red cock when I shove it down her throat, but she will learn how to manage it. Not that she has any choice, and she definitely doesn't want to throw up on Me. Still, I am pleased with he overall, she sucked My cock ok for a beginner, so the next lesson will be about taking a cock up her sissy "pussy".Video quality: HD 1280*720.
sissy training, ezada.
Duration : 00:08:10
Resolution : 720x428
File Size : 120.42 MB

Link For Download

Tags
ferocious, gorgeous, mistress, punishes, slave, submissive