Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > no category for your message

no category for your message send posts here, if not category for your message. Make sure that there is no category for your subjects!

Old 01-01-2020, 08:12 AM   #151
positivemen
Godfather forum

positivemen is on a distinguished road
Default [u][b]Matchmaker Meddler//Aidra Fox, Angela White, Casey Calvert/SD/400p[/b][/u]

Matchmaker Meddler//Aidra Fox, Angela White, Casey Calvert/SD/400p

Genre: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, College, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Original Series
Models: Aidra Fox, Angela White, Casey Calvert
Size: 342 MB
Description: Angela White, an enthusiastic matchmaker, leads two best friends, Casey Calvert and Aidra Fox, into her office. The two young ladies came to her to be matched up with their future boyfriends and are excited to see the results. Yet, they weren't expecting to hear that they've been matched with EACH OTHER! There must be some kind of mistake -- they're straight! Of course they'd be matched for compatibility as best friends, but surely they're not meant to be together as lovers! Actually, Angela insists that her method doesn't take sexual preferences into consideration, which opens up so many more possibilities for her clients! 'That's great, but not what we signed up for!' Casey and Aidra lament as they exchange embarrassed looks. They've been best friends for 15 years and love each other, but not like that! Still, Angela isn't ready to let this go, insisting that her clients ALWAYS find love. Casey and Aidra are lucky that it's right there in front of them, so why not embrace it?? Finally, Casey and Aidra start to get curious. It WOULD be nice to bypass all those awful first dates... and they DO know everything about each other, good AND bad... Delighted, Angela further encourages them until the girls share a tentative first kiss. Obviously turned on by them, Angela further coaxes them to strip each other down and start feeling each other up. While they're shy, Casey and Aidra go along with it until lust finally consumes them as well. With Angela's help, they learn how to eat out each other's pussies and so much more, their love for each other taking on a whole new meaning!
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 400 x 720
Duration: 40 min 19 s
Type: 400p

Download File
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
positivemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 12:13 PM   #152
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Harlots Of Hell/2019/Brenna Sparks, Nicolette Shea/SD/480p[/b][/u]

Harlots Of Hell/2019/Brenna Sparks, Nicolette Shea/SD/480p

Genre: Asian, Athletic, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Boots, Brunette, Caucasian, Corset, Enhanced, Feet, Fishnet, Gangster, Lesbian, Medium Ass, Medium Skin, Pantyhose, Sex Toys, Skirt, Squirt, Tattoo
Models: Brenna Sparks, Nicolette Shea
Size: 430 MB
Description: After the Club President of The Harlots of Hell is arrested, Nicolette Shea believes she is worthy of taking over as the leader of her biker gang. Brenna Sparks, however, doesn't agree, and the two will have to settle this the old-fashioned way: by seeing who fucks the best! The biker babes are each handed a dildo and face off in a sexy battle that will determine who truly is the rightful heir to the throne!
Date: 2019
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 32 min 5 s
Type: 480p

Download File
Old 01-02-2020, 08:20 AM   #153
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Knocking At The Back Door//Angela White, Gia Derza/SD/400p[/b][/u]

Knocking At The Back Door//Angela White, Gia Derza/SD/400p

Genre: Toys, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian
Models: Angela White, Gia Derza
Size: 284 MB
Description: Angela White is napping on her bed. Suddenly the door flies open as the energetic Gia Derza, her roommate, barges in, announcingthat she has something that she just HAS to show Angela! 'What?? Knock first, please, Gia!' Angela exclaims. A couple of days later,Angela is in her room in her bra and panties, nearly finished getting dressed. Gia bounces in without knocking, again, but sheabruptly stops at the sight of Angela's gorgeous tits nestled in the bra. She stares for a moment too long, looking flustered andentranced. Angela storms forward, exclaiming, 'AGAIN?? How many times do I have to tell you to knock first! Get outta here, I'mchanging!' Gia gets chased out of the room by Angela, who slams the door in frustration. The next morning, Angela looks excited as she settles onto her bed with her laptop, biting her lip as she stares at the screen whilereaching down under her skirt, lightly rubbing her pussy while she stares at the screen. Just as she's starting to get into it, the dooropens. 'Hey, Angela--' Gia enthusiastically greets, but Gia is BARELY in through the door before Angela shrieks and shouts, 'NOTNOW!! Why don't you ever knock??' Later that morning, Angela walks down a hallway and stops briefly at a bedroom door. There is a whiteboard with writing on it thatreads 'Gone to the gym. - Gia'. Angela smiles broadly and exclaims, 'FINALLY! Some time to myself!' She turns and hurries into herown bedroom. She wastes no time stripping down and laying face-down, ass-up on the bed. She starts masturbating, saying toherself that she can FINALLY play with her ass, too, for once. Sure, she might be able to finger her pussy fast enough before Giabarges in, but when it comes to the back door, well... She moans as she pleasures herself, sliding a hard dildo into her ass. She rubsher pussy and fucks her ass with the dildo, building towards an intense orgasm. Just as she's about to cum, Gia opens her door. 'Hey,Angela, have you seen my water bottl--' she starts but stops in her tracks, her eyes wide. Angela screams in shock, hurriedly trying to cover herself. Gia stammers a little, saying that she's sorry, though Angela scoffs. No, ifGia was REALLY sorry, she'd have started knocking, like Angela ALWAYS asks, before barging into her room like this. Seriously, is shegoing to have to get a lock for the door? Gia is flustered, saying that she doesn't MEAN to intrude. She... just gets so excited to seeAngela! Angela is a little taken aback by the sweet, sincere words. Her anger fading, Angela says that as much as she likes spendingtime with Gia, sometimes she needs some alone time. Gia shyly but playfully says that it doesn't seem like Angela needs more timeALONE -- frankly, it looks more like she needs some special time with someone else! Angela is surprised, then licks her lips while eyeing Gia. 'Since you're always so eager to barge in, maybe I should show youEXACTLY what I do when I get some alone time,' Angela playfully says as she shows Gia the dildo, licking it sensually. Angela takesGia's arm and guides her onto the bed, asking Gia if she's ever had anything inside her ass. When Gia says that she hasn't, Angelatells her that she's going to show her what it feels like, kissing Gia intensely. Gia squeezes Angela's beautiful breasts, sucking onthem hungrily. Angela strips off Gia's clothes as Gia gets down on all fours. Face-to-face with Gia's luscious ass, Angela spanks it asGia squeals. Biting her lip, Angela lowers her face to Gia's beautiful butthole and begins to rim it softly while Gia moans. Angela's going to teach Gia how important knocking is, ESPECIALLY knocking on the back door.
Duration: 38 min 49 s

Download File
Old 01-02-2020, 12:22 PM   #154
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Collateral Squirtage//Adriana Chechik & Elexis Monroe/SD/400p[/b][/u]

Collateral Squirtage//Adriana Chechik & Elexis Monroe/SD/400p

Genre: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, MILF & Mature, 69, Squirting, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Petite, Hairy, Step Mom, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian
Models: Adriana Chechik & Elexis Monroe
Size: 243 MB
Description: Elexis Monroe is cleaning up, wiping the kitchen counter when something on the floor catches her eye. She bends down to get a closer look at it. It is a small puddle of clear liquid. Hmmm, she says to herself, puzzled. Why would there be a wet spot HERE? Is the fridge leaking? she wonders aloud to herself, inspecting the floor around it. Nope, the fridge seems fine. She looks back down and her eyes widen when she sees another puddle a few feet away, in another spot closer to the end of the kitchen. Could the roof be leaking...? She looks up, her eyes scanning across the roof. No water damage, doesn't SEEM like it's the roof, she says to herself. Her eyes follow the direction of the two puddles out of the kitchen and her jaw drops slightly as she sees something. She gets up and scurries out of the kitchen, her eyes glued to a spot down the hall. Elexis notices another puddle and goes to it, following the puddles like a trail. She smells it and tastes it, then notices another one in front of a closed bedroom door, her daughter Adriana Chechik's bedroom. Elexis looks at the door, narrowing her eyes in thought. She lightly knocks on the door but doesn't wait for an answer and starts to swing the door open as she talks. 'Honey, any idea why they are some wet spo---' Elexis begins to say, but she's cut off when Adriana shouts out from the interior. 'M-Mom, close the door!' Adriana is on the bed, legs thrown back over her head, frantically masturbating. She gasps in shock and regret as she feels the pressure building up inside of her. 'O-oh no-!' she's in the middle of saying, not even able to finish by the time a gushing spray of squirt fluid shoots out of her and towards the door. Elexis doesn't even have time to react as a stream of clear liquid splashes into her face. Elexis is in utter shock, spitting the liquid out from her mouth and wiping it out of her eyes with her hands. WHAT IS...?? Elexis asks. Adriana's pussy is dripping wet and there are damp spots all over the bedspread. She is panting and looks mortified, quickly sitting up and grabbing a pillow to hide her naked body from view. 'Mom, oh my GOD, I'm... I'm so sorry! Oh my god oh my god,' Adriana stammers. 'I can't even...oh my god I can't BELIEVE that just happened,' Adriana says. Here...here, take this, Adriana says, offering her t-shirt to Elexis. Elexis takes it wordlessly, drying her face with it. 'I'm so sorry, I just...I didn't know that I could do this, but when I...when I figured it out, I just...it feels SO good that I can't stop,' Adriana says. Elexis is silent, trying to gather herself. Please...say something! Adriana pleads. Elexis takes a deep breath, collecting herself. She sits down next to Adriana on the bed. Look, there's...there's NOTHING to be embarrassed about, Elexis says reassuringly. Touching yourself is...PERFECTLY natural, Elexis says. 'Especially for someone who's 19-years-old and just discovering her body like you are,' Elexis adds. Adriana seems to be relaxing, her embarrassment fading. Ok, well, she definitely feels better, Adriana says. And she's really sorry for um...squirting?...in her face, Adriana says with a bashful laugh. Yeah, not EXACTLY the type of greeting she expects when she knocks on her step-daughter's door, but it's ok, Elexis chuckles. It's just that...it felt so GOOD that she couldn't stop herself, Adriana responds, looking at Elexis with a flirtatious glint in her eye. Yeah, she COMPLETELY understands, Elexis says with a soft smile, gazing back at Adriana, the moment pleasantly tense. Can she ask Elexis a question? Adriana asks after a moment. Sure, Elexis responds. 'Does it...does it feel THAT good when...when someone else does it TO you?' Adriana asks, biting her lip. Honestly honey? It feels even BETTER, Elexis says, biting her lip now. Oh...well, maybe....Adriana trails off. What is it, honey? Elexis asks, laying her hand on Adriana's knee. 'Well, I was thinking that...that maybe you could SHOW me how it feels?' Adriana asks flirtatiously. Elexis grins. Oh honey...of course she could, Elexis says. Sometimes all it takes is a little collateral squirtage to bring mommy and daughter together!
Duration: 36 min 11 s

Download File
Old 01-03-2020, 08:26 AM   #155
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Helena Price & Chloe Temple His Gf Is A Dominatrix/2019//SD/432p[/b][/u]

Helena Price & Chloe Temple - His Gf Is A Dominatrix/2019//SD/432p

Genre: Lesbian Sex, MILF, Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Brunette, Blonde, Tattoo, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Strapon, Dildo
Size: 224 MB
Description: Chloe Temple is being a little naughty girl sneaking into her step mom's stuff. She had no clue what she would find, but when she found a tickle drawer full of toys and naked pictures she couldn't help but play with her tight pink pussy.
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 38 min 19 s
Type: 432p

Download File
Old 01-03-2020, 12:27 PM   #156
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Realtor Romance//AJ Applegate, Angela White/SD/400p[/b][/u]

Realtor Romance//AJ Applegate, Angela White/SD/400p

Genre: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Facesitting, Tribbing, Ass, Fetish, Lesbian
Models: AJ Applegate, Angela White
Size: 347 MB
Description: Angela White, a potential homebuyer, arrives at an Open House event -- only to discover that the realtor is none other than AJ Applegate, an ex-girlfriend! Although there's some awkwardness between them in the beginning, there's genuine warmth as they catch up during the tour. As they progress through the house, they fondly reminiscence over the apartment they once shared together as a young couple. Although the apartment itself was a state, the shared experience obviously still holds a special place in their hearts.
Duration: 43 min 52 s

Download File
Old 01-04-2020, 08:31 AM   #157
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Darcie Dolce & Vienna Black Two Player Grinding/2019//SD/432p[/b][/u]

Darcie Dolce & Vienna Black - Two Player Grinding/2019//SD/432p

Genre: Lesbian Sex, Latina, Lingerie, Brunette, Tattoo, Big Tits, Hairy Pussy, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm
Size: 231 MB
Description: Gamer girlfriends Darcie Dolce and Vienna Black are some of the sweetest, sexiest brunettes you've ever laid eyes on - and tonight, its playtime! Good news for us, both are sore losers!
Duration: 35 min 25 s

Download File
Old 01-05-2020, 08:38 AM   #158
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Study Frenemies/2019/Jade Baker, Molly Stewart/SD/480p[/b][/u]

Study Frenemies/2019/Jade Baker, Molly Stewart/SD/480p

Genre: Athletic, Bald Pussy, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Black Hair, Caucasian, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Dress, Lesbian, Medium Skin, Natural Tits, Redhead, Skirt, Small Ass, Sneaky, Tattoo, Trimmed Pussy
Models: Jade Baker, Molly Stewart
Size: 357 MB
Description: Molly's boyfriend has invited Jade over to help them study and Molly is not pleased. She's the most popular girl in college and can't be seen in public with a loser like Jade! Molly teases and insults Jade as they study but this only arouses Jade's desire! After this study session, they're going to ace the test - if it's on pussy licking and grinding!
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 31 min 29 s
Type: 480p

Download File
Old 01-06-2020, 08:43 AM   #159
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Veronica Rodriguez & Naomi Swann Be My Slut/2019//SD/432p[/b][/u]

Veronica Rodriguez & Naomi Swann - Be My Slut/2019//SD/432p

Genre: Lesbian Sex, Latina, Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Blonde, Brunette, Tattoo, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm
Size: 145 MB
Description: Luscious lesbian beauties Naomi Swann and Veronica Rodriguez wake up from a sleepover in bed, wearing nothing but their t-shirts and panties.
Duration: 22 min 45 s

Download File
Old 01-07-2020, 08:53 AM   #160
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Ryan Keely & Kenzie Reeves The Wakeup Call/2019//SD/432p[/b][/u]

Ryan Keely & Kenzie Reeves - The Wakeup Call/2019//SD/432p

Genre: Lesbian Sex, MILF, Latina, Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Blonde, Tattoo, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy Pussy, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm, Squirting, Vibrator, Dildo
Size: 212 MB
Description: Ryan Keely has.. Cravings. She wakes up on a beautiful morning, and wants to start the day off right - with a bright smile and her clit quivering!
Duration: 35 min 58 s

Download File
Old 01-09-2020, 01:04 PM   #161
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Sisters In Lust/2019/April O'Neil, Jade Baker/SD/544p[/b][/u]

Sisters-In-Lust/2019/April O'Neil, Jade Baker/SD/544p

Genre: Lesbian, Big Natural Tits
Models: April O'Neil, Jade Baker
Size: 385 MB
Resolution: 544 x 960
Duration: 38 min 3 s
Type: 544p

Download File
Old 01-11-2020, 01:10 AM   #162
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Kianna Dior , Kaylani Lei/2019//SD/400p[/b][/u]

Kianna Dior , Kaylani Lei/2019//SD/400p

Size: 575 MB
Description: Wearing stylish lingerie and spidery masks, Kianna Dior and Kaylani Lei share a lewd lesbian kiss. These busty Asian MILFs worship each other in sheer stockings and wicked pumps. The ladies put their red-painted mouths to work servicing Jonni Darkko's stiff prick in a sexy oral threesome. Jonni fucks Kianna doggie-style, and Kaylani blows his boner pussy-to-mouth. When Jonni spurts his thick load on Kianna's face, he gets to watch Kianna and Kaylani play with his jism.
Duration: 47 min 54 s

Download File
Old 01-12-2020, 01:18 AM   #163
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Skyler Nicole & Cecilia Lion Libero Libido/2019//SD/432p[/b][/u]

Skyler Nicole & Cecilia Lion - Libero Libido/2019//SD/432p

Genre: Lesbian Sex, Ebony, Sportswear, Workout, Brunette, Blonde, Tattoo, Big Ass, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Orgasm
Size: 159 MB
Description: Skyler and Cecilia have just finished an intense volleyball matched, and are bickering over who gets to keep the game ball. What better way than more competition - especially one of a sexual nature?
Duration: 31 min 27 s

Download File
Old 01-13-2020, 01:27 PM   #164
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Kate Kennedy, Sophia Lux Her Bi Curious Secret/2019//SD/544p[/b][/u]

Kate Kennedy, Sophia Lux - Her Bi-Curious Secret/2019//SD/544p

Genre: Oil, Pussy Licking, Blonde, Body Massage, Threesome, Lesbians, Natural Tits, Massage, Blowjob, All sex
Size: 598 MB
Duration: 41 min 43 s

Download File
Old 01-14-2020, 01:31 AM   #165
positivemen
Godfather forum

Default [u][b]Natasha Nice, Gianna Dior Posing For Mom/2019//SD/544p[/b][/u]

Natasha Nice, Gianna Dior - Posing For Mom/2019//SD/544p

Genre: Lesbian, Girl on Girl, Step Mom, Step Daughter, Family Roleplay, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Pussy Licking, Tribbing
Size: 535 MB
Duration: 46 min 28 s

Download File

Tags
games, lesbians, love, women's