Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 09-30-2023, 08:47 AM   #6061
rakom
Godfather forum

rakom is on a distinguished road
Default Human Cushion For My Royal Ass

I haven't even started using My slave, I just tied him up in My bed and his cock is already pushing so hard on that metal chastity cage that it just must hurt. I know full well that My presence, the touch of My long sharp nails and spit I feed him with turn My slave on, yet I get far wetter and even more aroused when I sense his submission and surrender to My devastating Feminine power. To feel the slave struggle and suffer as I drop My voluptuous nylon covered ass over his face, his whole head fitting perfectly under My butt-cheeks and muscular thighs. I don't care one little bit if he can breathe or not. he is here for My pleasure, unable to escape, bound by thick ropes spread eagle on My bed. Like any slave, he is just a tool for My enjoyment, today a human cushion for My royal ass to sit on.
Format : mp4
File Size : 181.76 MB
Duration : 00:09:02
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/084faf38b7eb5
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
rakom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 11:42 AM   #6062
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Secures Permanent Position

Goddess Valerie is getting ready for her new temp job and is prepared to secure a permanent position with a pay increase. To sway her new boss to see things her way, she decides to seduce him, starting by slipping off her sexy high heeled open toe pumps and making him suck on her toes. Watch as he slides his tongue along her beautiful bare feet, slipping his tongue between her toes and licking her soft soles. See her rub her wet pussy, masturbating as he worships her feet. Once his pants are down she gives him the steamy foot job he craves, squeezing his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches. Will she foot milk him and make him cum all over her feet? This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
File Size : 656.06 MB
Duration : 00:16:43
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: femdom, office, toejob.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/bb19234c14fb0
Old 09-30-2023, 02:37 PM   #6063
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Ass Re-Orientation IV

Queen Babette is weaning Her slave off of Her sacred pussy and training the slave to instead crave Her pungent anus. She wants the slave to enjoy the smell, taste, texture, and the experience of sucking and licking Her unwashed asshole just like it does Her sweet smelling pussy. She has the slave secured to a rack and in sensory deprivation. She tips the slaves head back and jammed its nose into Her sweet pussy She orders it: "Slave, first you will plant gentle kisses on my right ass cheek and then my left ass cheek; gentle light kisses. Then you will plant one soft kiss directly on my puckered asshole. Slowly, like a lover. A long, lingering, love kiss. Because She is your new Mistress. Slave, meet your new owner, Mistress Brown" The slave introduces itself to Her anus after performing the required kisses telling Her caviar stained rectum: "Oh thank You so much! I'm so honored to meet You Mistress Brown please accept my fondest affections" But it isn't sincere enough or earnest enough to impress Queen Babette. She starts cropping the slave who starts to scream immediately. Then She tells the slave to French kiss Her unwashed asshole. The slave kisses Her asshole again, pushing its tongue deep up into Her sphincter. She orders the slave to start tongue punching Her anus in and out. She takes the slave off of the rack and stands on a chair, making the slave kneel in front of Her ass and start paying homage to Her brown starfish with more deep soul kisses and tongue fucking.She has the slave lay on its back so She can straddle the slave's face and drive its tongue deeper into Her rectal cavity. Meanwhile, The slave's nose is plastered to Her wet cunt with Her full body weight, and it can't breathe. She starts fucking its nose back-and-forth, screeching at the slave to get its tongue deeper and deeper into Her asshole, flogging the slave to compel it farther and farther.She suddenly tells the slave She has a treat for it and tells the slaves to open its mouth. She blasts a fart directly into the slave's mouth, causing it to scream and gag in disgust but She plants Her ass down onto its face ensuring that it will inhale every bit of Her tangy fart. She tells the slave that She wants it to keep digging its tongue in Her ass hole, and to clean up any residue that may have been expelled along with Her gaseous emission. She treats the slave to two more farts before becoming bored with the slave leaving it to stew in Her juices. CHECK OUT THE OTHER TITLES IN THE SERIES: Ass Re-Orientation: The Beginning (HD 1080P MP4) Ass Re-Orientation (HD 1080P MP4) Ass Re-Orientation Stage 2 (HD 4K MP4) Ass Re-Orientation III (HD 4K MP4) Ass Re-Orientation V (HD 4K MP4)
File Size : 715.73 MB
Duration : 00:14:35
Tags: ass slave, ass re-programming, fart smelling, fart tasting, mouth fart, fart slave, anal servant, pussy denial, pussy teasing, face fucking, pussy smothering, ass smothering, deep anal tongue fucking, asshole sucking, ass cleaner.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/6bff77b903f48
Old 09-30-2023, 05:32 PM   #6064
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Crybaby

You're such a little boot bitch. Crawl over here and kiss Goddess Brianna's sexy leather boots. The scent of her boots is intoxicating to you, isn't it? Don't get too comfortable on the floor at her feet. Goddess Brianna is leaving, and you're going to be staying with Goddess Kendra James. You'll be napping in her boot closet and required to keep an erection for the entire night. Expect to be paraded around and to hump her boots like a . Your degradation will be amusing for her and any other Goddesses she happens to be entertaining. You'll take a pair of Goddess Brianna's boots with you, of course, just to remind you who really owns you. Demonstrate your loyalty before she sends you off by spilling a worship puddle on the floor in front of her. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
File Size : 128.32 MB
Duration : 00:05:07
Tags: goddess brianna, humiliation, foot smelling, femdom, foot slave, foot domination, foot worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/efe6ccaf26075
Old 09-30-2023, 08:27 PM   #6065
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Straps And Clamps

Strapped to a chair with his legs spread wide open, a pathetic pantyhose slut is at the mercy of Goddess Brianna and Goddess Isobel. In elegant black corsets, platform heels, and sexy, nude pantyhose, the Goddesses their slave. He is willing to do anything to worship their soft, silky panythose. Goddess Brianna slaps the shaft of his worthless cock and puts clothespins on his nipples before Goddess Isobel punishes the tip with her thin, wooden cane. By the time he's finally allowed to cum, his dick is bruised and raw! The beautiful Goddesses release their slave and lay him on the floor beneath their feet, covering his face with their perfect, pantyhose covered feet, and demand that he rubs his beaten cock for them. Their pantyhose slut explodes all over Goddess Brianna's foot, then uses his tongue like a dirty rag to clean his filthy mess. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
File Size : 508.41 MB
Duration : 00:13:12
Tags: bondage, pantyhose, cum eating, pantyhose domination, goddess isobel, isobel devi, goddess brianna.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c8e35475bc515
Old 09-30-2023, 11:22 PM   #6066
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Filthy Pet Bathing

Mistress Lilse's pet ran away from home several days ago, and now it finally came back home. She is glad it's back, of course, but She's very disappointed with this behavior. The nice puppy She used to have and like would have never run away from home. Have his hormones sent him on a search for bitches? That will have to be fixed if this story repeats. Mistress Lilse needs a pet that obeys commands and is there when She needs it, not one that runs away and comes back filthy and smelly after several days. This is not something one would accept from a good pet, so now We have to wash it. We put it in the bathtub, put some long gloves on, arm Ourselves with a sponge and soap and get to it. A good pet has to be clean.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
File Size : 103.43 MB
Duration : 00:06:23
Resolution : 720x406
Tags: ezada, lilse.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/ec1b42413e4a2
Old 10-01-2023, 02:17 AM   #6067
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Boot Worm Milked

You are my BOOT WORM and you belong underneath my sexy leather thigh high boots. A view you live for, you long to lick, smell and worship my booted legs. Your eyes will stay firmly fixed on to my footwear and you will follow my instructions carefully if you ever get to deserve a RELEASE. Feel my legs wrapping around your hard COCK as I milk you with my boots. ***OCTOBER CONTEST***WIN a personalised/custom clip of 10 mins with Mistress Fetish Liza!**What do you have to do?* In 5 clips that will be uploaded this month, October, there are 5 hidden Halloween bunnies. The bunny is one of my slaves dressed up, he will briefly appear in the clip! You need to hunt him down and contact me when you have found him in 5 different clips! Send your proof to: liza(at)fetishliza * The winner of this amazing contest, will be notified personally and gets his FREE custom video! End date to send your proof is 7th November when the winner will be drawn. ** Solo video, non-nude, your name can be mentioned if you like.
File Size : 242.86 MB
Duration : 00:10:59
Tags: queens of kink, bootjob, boot worm, mistress fetish liza, boot slave, thigh high boots, boot whore, leather boots, cum on boots.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/6fe4b427f759e
Old 10-01-2023, 05:12 AM   #6068
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Pussy Pleasure Pet

Goddess Jacey is training a slave to do nothing but make Her cum; namely by licking, sucking and tongue fucking Her divine pussy and sacred asshole. She has the slave on his back in bondage and sensory deprivation. He also has a cruel humbler encasing his balls, to give Goddess Jacey easy access to his most sensitive areas for torment. She loves the idea of the slave being in agony while She simultaneously orgasm onto the slave's face and into his mouth. She loves feeling the screams in Her pussy, the furious struggle for breath, acting like a vacuum on Her pussy and sometimes giving Her multiple orgasms. She starts off by rubbing Her gorgeous pussy in his face, back and forth and telling him NOT to lick, not yet. "You DON'T have permission to lick it yet, slave. I will rub it all over your ugly face, so that you can feel and smell my superior sex. You will wear my scent and not wash it off for 24 hours" She slowly starts rubbing Her juicy wet pussy back and forth over his face, as he groans in frustration. She starts jerking his cock also, his dick turning to steel as She relentlessly teases him. Then She tells him to just stick his tongue straight out and to not move. She starts gaining harder on his face now, ordering him to drink all fluids from Her divine pussy: "Drink all my juices slave! Anything that comes from my body goes into you." She starts really face fucking the slave nows his face disappears in Her crotch and the table starts creaking and straining as She pounds Her pussy up and down, back and forth on his face.. She starts humming and the pussy juices start flowing, leaving the hapless slave looking like a glazed donut. She turns around and speeds Her ass cheeks wide open and orders the slave to tongue fuck and clean Her unclean anus. He points his tongue like a cock and starts pistoling it in and out, in and out, as She slams Her big ass down onto his face over and over. Finally, after humming and teasing and then denying the slave, She hops off his prone body and leavers for Her date. Now She needs cock, and She would NEVER allow a slave to penetrate Her.
File Size : 379.04 MB
Duration : 00:14:13
Tags: pussy service slave, female fluid consumption, pussy domination, pussy licking, pussy sucking, pussy cleaning, ass eating, ass cleaninig, ass slave, smothering, female supremacy, pussy whipped, cbt, humbler, tease and denial.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/02016d10c00f8
Old 10-01-2023, 08:07 AM   #6069
rakom
Godfather forum

Default My Rectal Masseuse

Mean Teen Queen Violet Viper is running a massage business out of Her home to make some extra money and has a client on Her table. She's just clad in Her sexy sports bra and panties, sitting atop his back and giving him a working over while he lies naked under the sheet. But he clearly has different ideas about what services She is offering, as he keeps making comments about Her body, etc. She simply laughs it off, as She understands the limited male mind. But then he reaches up and starts stroking Her leg: "Hey baby, I bet you really need a massage yourself, you got some niiiiice legs there, honey!" She suddenly climbs off his back and in a much harsher tone tells him to get on his back for a temple massage. He sighs and flips over, his eyes closed. She starts to massage his temples but then quietly climbs up onto the table alongside his head. She then suddenly slams Her ass down onto his face, he screams in shock and starts to flail his arms around but She pulls his towel away and grabs his balls and crushes them. He wakes up in bondage, chained to the table with a collar and leash, in chastity and completely confused. "You insulted me in my place of work and you acted like a fucking pig, so now you're gonna learn how to respect women. You like my ass so much? You're gonna get more of my ass than you ever thought" She climbs onto his face and slams Her thong-covered ass onto his face, Her sweet round ass cheeks covering both sides of his face and head. He keeps trying to speak, but She just flogs his body and then puts Her full weight back onto his face. She smothers him over and over, finally pulling aside the white g-string, making him smell it and the stick his tongue out and taste it, asking him: "How does it taste?" "Terrible, Queen" "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?" - She becomes enraged and starts wailing on his prone body with Her flogger. "YOU TELL ME IT FUCKING TASTES DELICIOUS! Get Your tongue up there! Move it around in circles, then swallow and repeat, slave" He starts lapping away at Her asshole, pointing his tongue and sliding it up Her sweet little puckered brown starfish. She starts slamming Her ass into his face, holding the cheeks apart to ensure that Her anus gapes enough for his tongue to slam all the way in and come back out. He starts mewling in pain as the face-fucking gets more intense, but She flogs his body repeatedly and warns him: "Don't you DARE to take you tongue out of my asshole! Keep that tongue completely extended and suck on my asshole like a newborn on a tit. This is your new life, as a suck ass slave for me" "Yes Queen" She then plops down on him, smothering him again while telling him: "This is the best position for deep anal and colon cleaning, so get used to holding your breath for long periods of time while servicing inside my ass. KEEP THAT TONGUE OUT" She lets up for air but almost immediately slams Her sweet ass down onto his face, sealing his airways as the clip fades out until his next training. Continued In: My Rectal Masseuse: Deeper, Pig! (HD 4K MP4)
File Size : 240.92 MB
Duration : 00:09:19
Tags: ass smothering, anal tongue fucking, rectal sucking, ass domination, ass eating, ass licking, ass slave, ass worship, ass humiliation, facesitting, face fucking, anal face fucking, male slavery, female supremacy, ass cleaning slave.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8253dc91cfe1f
Old 10-01-2023, 11:02 AM   #6070
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Silky Feet Gargle

File Size : 310.29 MB
Duration : 00:09:39
Tags: hard, free femdom, Disciplining,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/376a8d66bd233
Old 10-01-2023, 01:57 PM   #6071
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat

Miss Ravyn Alexa is mentoring 18 Year-Old Mistress Destiny, and they've just returned to the dungeon after a grueling workout. Both clad just in sports bras and yoga pants, showing off their spectacular bodies to a sensory-deprived slave who has a blinding hood on but who's head is also in bondage via a head strap that is chained to its cuffs under the black leather mat they have the slave splayed out on. As they walk in, Mistress Destiny tells Miss Ravyn she's tired and wants to relax, Ravyn replies: "Let's use this...thing. We can use it to stretch out on and cool down, to relax, even lick the sweat off our bodies. A slave is a utility - it's whatever You, A Superior Goddess, wants an inferior male slave to be. Let Me show You." Miss Ravyn puts both legs on either side of the slaves head, and slowly lowers Her perfect ass onto the slaves helplessly immobilized face and head. Her sumptuous ass cheeks bulging out and over the head of the slave, engulfing him in yoga pant-covered female ass. His air is obviously cut off, as She puts Her full wieght onto the slaves face as She touches Her toes. The slave doesn't utter a peep, knowing that any expression of humanity will be ruthlessly caned out of him. "When my pussy gets really sweaty, I like to do this" She turns around and hikes up Her yoga pants to give Herself a camel toe, mashing Her sweaty yoga pants-covered pussy into the slave face, cutting off his oxygen yet again. When Mistress Destiny sits on the slave, She faces the other way, mashing Her yoga-pant covered pussy into the slaves face. She starts grinding it into him, obviously enjoying the control She has over the slaves breath and life. The two take turns trying different stretches when it dawns on Mistress Destiny: "It's too bad We only have one slave to split. Hey, could we both use it together?" Miss Ravyn of course loves the idea, so they both climb onto the slave, Ravyn doing the splits over the slave face. Mistress Destiny and Ravyn switch and Destiny gets even more aggressive with Her big beautiful ass - pushing the slave head deeper inside. Mistress Destiny says: "I love the feeling of him screaming into my pussy and his struggling for air. It's making me soaking wet!" Mistress Destiny notices that the slave has stopped responding and tells Ravyn with some alarm: "I think it's blacked out!" "That's ok, You don't have to get up. Just give it some air and when its back to breathing You can start smothering it again." Finally, the slave appears to black out again and two get tired of the little game: "Let's go get a drink, this isn't as much fun when its not suffering" Check Out The Latest In The Series: Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat II (HD 4K MP4)
File Size : 365.45 MB
Duration : 00:12:13
Tags: yoga pants, facesitting, pussy smother, full weight smother, ass kissing, face bouncing, ass smothering, smother slave, breath control, bondage, head harness, double domme, double smother, human furniture, human yoga mat.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/23c5ca7527d2a
Old 10-01-2023, 04:52 PM   #6072
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Disappointing Ruined Orgasm

It was the last day of My latest - and possibly the last - vacation with My travel slave. I have been teasing him hard for the last several days, and now it's time to milk him. Strapped with a leather belt, smothered under My ass, he is getting aroused almost immediately as I touch his swelling cock. But it seems My touch is more than just making his cock hard, it actually made him cum without any permission whatsoever. That's just pathetic, I am very disappointed! This loser premature ejaculator and his useless stupid cock... So useless and ugly, that although it's above average in size, I have never been tempted to use it inside Me in the four years I have this slave. A premature ejaculator like him could never satisfy Me like that. The only way he can satisfy Me is to take pain and humiliation for Me. And now he deserves to be punished. How? he knows very well - to have his balls destroyed. They are useless and don't deserve to be kept, at least not intact. This clip shows a part of a private play and was filmed with the camera on a tripod. #1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
File Size : 56.94 MB
Duration : 00:09:48
Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/630f5ff1b1703
Old 10-01-2023, 07:49 PM   #6073
rakom
Godfather forum

Default A Flogger With Extra Sting

I know there are certain areas of My divine body that this chattel loves more than others. This pair of red leggings emphasizes My voluptuous ass, and I know he really desires to worship it. But he will have to pay a price for the honor of licking and kissing My perfect derriere, a price of pain. I have this beautiful flogger with fresh nettles attached to its long tails; this makes My whip both stingy and painful at the same time. I can't wait to see if My boy will willingly accept the torment from My evil implement. Merely dragging the massive array of nettles across his flesh reddens his pale skin, but the full strokes of the flogger result in sweet cries and whimpers. his whole body is turning a brilliant scarlet shade, and I love the color I'm creating.
File Size : 142.27 MB
Duration : 00:01:25
Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/6322ca244c29d
Old 10-01-2023, 10:42 PM   #6074
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Jerk Off Already Foot Bitch

The time has come for you to jerk off to Sophia Leone's feet but you're far from her top priority. She casually lets you know how she dominated her previous clients that day as she lights a cigarette. Sophia tells you to get on with it as she checks her phone and enjoys her smoke break. As you jerk away she crosses and uncrosses her legs and wiggles her delicate toes. Quickly you cum while observing the sexy Latina. Sophia impatiently dismisses you with a flick of her wrist. You bow your head to get one last glimpse of her delectable feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
File Size : 239.92 MB
Duration : 00:05:23
Tags: sophia leone, sexy latina goddess, feet, goddess worship, goddess, latina soles, foot slave, jerk to feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, bare feet, wrinkled soles, smoking, foot fantasy, femdom.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/af23b29e8bea2
Old 10-02-2023, 01:37 AM   #6075
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Welcome Back Loser

While Princess Leya may welcome you back, she is mostly just welcoming back your wallet. Because your return means more payments to her while she humiliates you as you beg to cum.
File Size : 73.96 MB
Duration : 00:05:05
Tags: hard, brutal, to tears,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/00ec3af898f11

Tags
darkest, desires, embody, femdom, girls, unsuspecting, victim