Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 10-02-2019, 10:08 PM   #151
babyposter88
Godfather forum

babyposter88 is on a distinguished road
Default Decorating the New Waiting Room

Decorating the New Waiting Room

Tags: BDSM
Cast: Stacey
Stacey is dressed in red and black latex and immediately starts off by having a ledermeister armbinder placed on her arms and laced tightly pulling her arms behind her back. She\'s blindfolded and then Mr Big Boss places a head harness panel ballgag on her silencing her over her blindfolded eyes. Her armbindered arms are then strapped to her body and cinched off before Mr Big Boss leads her back and forth a bit in the room before giving her ass a couple of slaps. Mr Big Boss takes off to check on a few things leaving Stacey bound, blindfolded and in the center of the room. Stacey does her best to struggle and put on a good show despite her inability to see until eventually Mr Big Boss returns and lays her down on the ground strapping her ankles together. He then takes a strap and attaches it from her ankle bondage to the loop on top of her harness gag. She\'s then pulled backwards into a very tight bow attached off so she\'s left in a very tight hogtie as entertainment for anyone who might use the new waiting room in the next few hours. Stacey is strained by her bondage and her moans definitely tell this tale. She rolls back and forth from side to side desperately trying to find a more comfortable way to lay but can\'t manage on the cold hard floor. Eventually Mr Big Boss returns and takes her blindfold off re hogtying her so her eyes are available in her struggle. Stacey is glad for her momentary relief but it\'s short lived as he places her right back where she was. She struggles and does her best for the boss all the while hoping that she\'s nearing completion of her scenario.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 423 MiB | 13 min 32 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 07:58 AM   #152
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Quarterly Report Gets Displaced By Bondage

Quarterly Report Gets Displaced By Bondage

Cast: Elizabeth Andrews
Elizabeth found herself being called into Mr Big Boss\'s office but she found no chair for her to sit in and rope strewn about his desk. She realized at that point that they probably weren\'t going over the reports and that rope was probably in the cards instead. Pulling her arms behind her back he quickly binds her elbows together despite her protests to the contrary about how the work needs to get done. He of course completely ignores this and continues right along binding her wrists next. Tired of hearing her talk about how they need to work and not play he stuffs her mouth with white cloth next wrapping silver tape around her head to seal it in. another rope is then used to encircle her body wrapping her arms tightly to her body and binding them off there. Her ankles then follow and are bound tightly while she\'s still standing in front of the desk. At this point she\'s accepted that he\'s going to do what he wants and she\'s coalesced to the bondage scenario. With her ankles tied Mr Big Boss moves onto her upper body and adds another upper body harness rope. One more rope is added around her body at the wrists and then carefully looped up to make a tight crotchrope that is attached to her hands. Mr Big Boss then starts taking a look at the report that she so carefully prepared and all the while absent mindedly groping her ass and pulling her crotch rope with his free hand. Heading off to get some things accomplished he leaves poor Lizz to struggle by herself standing in front of his desk. She moans and moves around while he\'s gone struggling and making sure she\'s on display for the watching eye of the cameras in the office. Eventually she moves down to the floor and kneels in front of the desk trying to both find comfort and take the pressure off being made to stand in her very high heels. She waits there on the floor patiently for Mr Big Boss to return and either use or release her from her tie.
Rope Bondage, Silver Tape Gag, High Heels, Pantyhose, Office Attire, Secretary

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 435 MiB | 14 min 7 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 10-22-2019, 10:53 AM   #153
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Tight Latex and Tight Bondage

Tight Latex and Tight Bondage

Cast: Holly Wood, Elizabeth Andrews
Elizabeth and Holly are both dressed in tight shiny latex and bout to be subjected to some nice tight bondage. Holly stroke\'s Elizabeth\'s hair while Mr Big Boss ropes her wrists off. Next her elbows are tightly tied together while Holly laments that poor Lizz is being tied that tightly. Finally Mr Big Boss moves on and starts binding Holly\'s wrists and elbows tightly together also. Holly and Elizabeth manage to get some first class flirting in before Mr Big Boss straps a head harness panel gag into Elizabeth\'s mouth. Holly is laughing at all the fun she\'s having and Mr Big Boss takes that as an opportunity to stuff her mouth with another head harness panel gag. Next Elizabeth\'s ankles are tightly bound together with her still standing and Mr Big Boss then ropes off Holly\'s high heel sandaled feet. A body cinch rope is then added to their bondage and then Mr Big Boss deems them ready to be left to their own devices. They struggle and do a bit of hopping showing off to see who\'s the more mobile before they snuggle up to each other and rub a bit on each other\'s latex. Holly looks delicious in her Pink Latex Dress that shows off her lovely tits and Elizabeth is a dream in her latex bodysuit and super shiny pantyhose.
Tight Latex, Cleavage, Shiny Pantyhose, Standing Tie, High Heels, Peeptoe, Sandals

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 464 MiB | 15 min 1 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 10-23-2019, 02:15 AM   #154
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Latexed, Leathered, and Led

Latexed, Leathered, and Led

Cast: Enchantress Sahrye
Sahrye is dressed in a white latex top, red latex waist cincher and a black latex skirt when Mr Big Boss gags her before taking a huge posture collar and strapping it on her tightly. Grabbing his trusty Ledermeister armbinder Sahrye finds her arms drawn tightly behind her back by the taut leather. Laced up and held in place by it\'s yoke, Mr Big Boss takes a piece of rope and binds her arms off to her body before taking another and harnessing her upper body as well. Another rope is added to hobble off her red high heeled feet and she\'s now tightly bound, gagged, and ready to be led around by her intense posture collar. A few passes and she demonstrates that the hobble makes things a bit harder when led around with a few missteps here and there. Finally Mr Big Boss tires of making her walk back and forth and redoes her ankle bondage more tightly and places her ankles together. Then upon standing up he has her rotate for him showing off her tightly bound curves. With a bit more fondling and rubbing of her latex clad body Mr Big Boss finally excuses himself leaving her bound and standing in his office. She struggles and moans enjoying being the latex clad object of desire and making sure to put on a good show for the people she knows are watching.
High Heels, Pantyhose, Leather Armbinder, Secretary, Leather, Plug Gag, Latex, Collar and Lead, Posture Collar

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 474 MiB | 15 min 6 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 10-25-2019, 12:22 AM   #155
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default How to wear a high heel gag 2

How to wear a high heel gag 2

My custom client enjoyed the last high heel gag video so much that he wanted to see another. Which is good news for those gagging fans that liked the last one. In this version I use scarfs, pantyhose, stockings, and vetrap to secure the high heels as my gag. First I show off the two high heels I will be using; a black leather pump with metal heel and a gold high heel. The gold high heel I will use most of all. I stuff the toe of the gold heel with stuffing and then place the show in my mouth, I take a printed scarf and secure it around the heel and tie it off tightly. I show off the gag and start drooling. After a while, I switch to the black pump and do a similar tie except with two pair of white stockings. I drool even more with this one! I remove the shoe gag and show off the bite marks on the tip of the shoe before I move onto the next gag. The third one is with the gold high heel and I wrap a light blue vetrap around the heel and my head to secure it. The gag isn\'t as neat as I would like it but it is definitely secure. The fourth gag is a pantyhose hood gag with the high heel. It is very hard to see what I am doing with the pantyhose secured tightly on my head. Drool starts to seep from the side of my face from the gag. Its quite messy. I remove the pantyhose hood and use the pantyhose to secure the heel as in the previous gags. I end up adding the white stockings and the scarf to the gag to make sure it\'s super secure! In the end I talk about the gags and which one I thought was the best.
high heel gag custom, custom, gag, self gagging, secretary gagging, vetrap, scarfs, pantyhose hood

MPEG-4 | 928 x 1 648 | 892 MiB | 22 min 51 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 10-28-2019, 05:12 AM   #156
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Latex Catsuit, Armbinder, Ballet Boot Training

Latex Catsuit, Armbinder, Ballet Boot Training

I’m dressed in a tight black latex cat suit with leather ballet boots, waiting for the Boss to meet me in his office. I’ve asked him to undergo a training session with me. He enters the office, asking me why I’m leaned up against his desk. I laugh and tell him that my toes are currently resting before the brutal ballet boot training begins. He readies a ledermeister armbinder and then slides it up my arms. I try to keep my balance as I push my arms down the soft leather, so they can be tightly cinched together. The pain in my toes starts as I teeter in the ballet boots. Once my arms are tightly laced, the boss allows me some reprieve but only for my toes. He shoves an inflatable gag into my mouth and straps it on tightly. Mr. Big Boss grabs the bulb and gives it a pump. My eyes grow wide as the butterfly pump in my mouth grows larger, stretching my cheeks.
Next, he applies leather straps to my upper body, pinning my leather encased arms down to my body. The straps feel so tight over top of my latex cat suit. He then adds a collar and a leash and asks me if I am ready to begin the training. I shake my head no, but I stand up slowly in the heels. The first step is always the worst, applying all your weight to the very tip of your toe as you prepare yourself for the next step. He leads me back and forth in front of his desk. The pain is excruciating but my will power to complete the training over rides the pain. The more I walk in the ballet boots, the easier it becomes. I try to forget about the pain and focus on my balance. Though at times, the pain overrode the balance and I became quite unstable. My mouth was filling up with drool as I continued to take laps. The Boss promised me if I could make it to the chair on my own and sit down, that I could have a break. I did so, but the break was not very long. The second time around, the pace was faster. I was determined to make it through this training.
Finally, he lets go of the leash and asks me to walk on my own. I precariously put one foot in front of the other, realizing if I fell that I didn’t have any way to brace my fall. I made it to the chair on my own, and tried to gracefully sit down. Drool strings flowed from the bottom of my gag, as I relaxed my toes. He comes over to me and pumps my gag, making my mouth stretch to its limits. He bids me farewell as I sit there and suffer with the huge gag in my mouth, my toes aching, and the leather straps laboring my breathing. While he is gone, I decide to stand up and see if I can walk on my own. I find my way to the middle of his desk and sit down, not sure if I should go any further… .
Latex Catsuit, Ballet Boots, Armbinder, Inflatable Gag, Ballet Boot Walking, Collar Lead, Training, Drool, Leather straps, Leather bondage, fetish

MPEG-4 | 928 x 1 648 | 637 MiB | 14 min 17 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 10-28-2019, 12:54 PM   #157
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Latex catsuit, ballet boots, strict leather strap hogtie

Latex catsuit, ballet boots, strict leather strap hogtie

My collection of high heels is ever growing. Recently I acquired a pair of leather knee high ballet boots and I wanted to have a little fun in them and test them out. I have on a tight black latex catsuit with the leather ballet boots. I precariously walk across the floor to the mirror and admire my body. I rub my hands up and down my catsuit, reveling in the rubber feel against my fingertips. I practice walking back and forth, though I have to place my hands on the wall from time to time to keep my balance. I hear loud boots coming my way and notice the Boss. He comes over to me and roughly pushes me up against the wall, placing a collar around my neck. I stand as still as possible, afraid of losing my balance and embarrassing myself in front of him. Still being rough with me, the Boss shoves the ball of a leather panel head harness into my mouth. I whimper small distressed noises as he buckles the harness onto me. Once my gag is secure, the Boss attaches a leash and then tugs slightly on it. My feet do not want to move, the pain was excruciating. I take a few steps and fall into the Boss. I feel so clumsy and embarrassed. He leads me back and forth in the room for a little bit. Each step was very painful. He then faces me toward the wall and I return to admiring myself in the mirror.

The Boss laces my arms tightly into a leather armbinder and then runs his hands over my fit body. Finished with his fun, he slides a table over to where I am and allows me to sit. I do so, quite ungracefully and he laughs at me. My toes were in a lot of pain and I just wanted to get off of them. Mr. Big Boss retrieves a leather strap and buckles my ankles tightly together. Drool flows from the bottom of my gag as he finishes my ankle bondage. He leaves me to gather more leather straps. While he is gone, I wiggle around on the table, showing off my catsuit and ballet boots. I end up laying on my stomach, just where the Boss wanted me. When he comes back, he attaches a leather strap to the d-ring on my gag and another strap on the ring of my ankle strap. He then pulls the straps together and connects them. My breath is taken away with the strictness of the hogtie. My thighs are lifted off the table, my back arched, my head XXXX back in a very uncomfortable position. I grunt behind the drool covered gag as I try to focus on my breathing. My legs start to quiver in the strict hogtie. The longer I am pulled back like this, the more my legs begin to shake. I try to move but the leather straps keep me from being very mobile. I am able to turn my body at an angle. My eyes start to tear up from the immense strain that my body is going through. My toes still throb from the practice we had earlier. It takes concentration to swallow all the drool that is now building up at the back of my throat. Even though I am constricted and so very uncomfortable, I still love every second of it.

latex catsuit, leather ballet boots, training to walk, leather armbinder, roughness, leather panel head harness gag, leather straps, leather strap hogtie, strictness, drool

MPEG-4 | 928 x 1 648 | 841 MiB | 19 min 0 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 10-29-2019, 11:55 AM   #158
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Hogtied For Distracting Attire

Hogtied For Distracting Attire

Elizabeth is called into Mr Big Boss\'s office for her attire. It\'s not that he disapproves, it\'s more that the mail boy had issues concentrating and followed her all over the building just tossing random envelopes into random offices anywhere he went all in order to stay near her and her tight, short, disco shorts. The solution to the problem naturally is bondage, specifically binding and gagging Lizz to keep the mail boy on task until he\'s straightened out all the earlier mess ups. First her wrists, and then her elbows are bound and Mr Big boss takes two large red cloths and shoves one each into her cheeks sealing them in with tightly wound microfoam tape. With her arms bound and her mouth gagged he gets on the ground and bound her ankles tightly together crossed over each other XXXX her to stand in a very precarious position but displaying her legs and pantyhose so well. He has some business call him away from her and he leaves her to struggle standing in front of his desk and on display. She rotates a bit and tests her mobility despite her legs quivering with effort. She manages to rotate around and bend herself over the desk putting her ass front and center. Mr Big Boss eventually comes back and lowers her to the ground taking a rope and tightly hogtying her with it pulling her up and bowed a bit before capturing the tight bondage. He\'s taken away with some other business after getting her hogtied and she starts to struggle and enjoy her hogtie waiting on Mr Big Boss to return and whatever is next. He returns telling her that the mail boy has managed to straighten out one of the ten floors he messed up and that he\'s going to go ahead to lunch leaving her still tightly hogtied on the floor. She rolls around on the carpet in front of his desk with her blouse unbuttoned waiting and hoping that Mr. Big Boss doesn\'t take too long of a lunch break.

Disco Shorts, Pantyhose, Shiny, High Heels, Hogtied, Microfoam Gag, Legs

MPEG-4 | 928 x 1 648 | 670 MiB | 15 min 38 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 11-01-2019, 01:23 AM   #159
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Ballet Boots, Latex, Leather Strap Hogtie

Ballet Boots, Latex, Leather Strap Hogtie

Cast: Mia Vallis
Mia is dressed in clear black latex, ballet boots and is seated in Mr Big Boss\'s office getting a shiny zippered armbinder drawn up on her arms. Once they are sealed in the shiny casing Mr Big Boss harness muzzle ballgags her Standing her up on her ballet boots Mr Big Boss is nice enough to help her walk over to the waiting room area laying her down on the ground and binding her booted feet together before rolling her over and attaching her ankles up to her collar from behind making for an interesting predicament for Mia. After finishing off her bondage she starts struggling with it a bit to feel out her bondage. Mr Big Boss not being totally satisfied with her scenario attaches a chain to the top of her gag and pulls it back to her hogtie strap. From Mia\'s labored breathing you can definitely tell she\'s a fan of her predicament exploring her mobility and rolling around. She does this for a bit before Mr Big Boss finally takes pity on her in her tight bondage and comes in to release her onto her next task.

Latex, Armbinder, Leather, Ballet Boots, Pantyhose, Hogtie, Collar, Ballgag, Struggling

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 430 MiB | 13 min 48 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 11-06-2019, 07:43 PM   #160
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Purple Disco Jeans High Heel Training

Purple Disco Jeans High Heel Training

Cast: Gianna Love
David carries Gianna in over his shoulder with Gianna in purple disco jeans and a white silk shirt. Grabbing rope he quickly binds her wrists together behind her back. Next he takes two red pieces of cloth using one to stuff each cheek before taking white microfoam tape and sealing her mouth off tightly with it. After she\'s gagged thoroughly David takes another rope and binds her elbows off tightly with it. Turning her around her ankles are bound together in a bit of a hobble with the intention of making her hobble walk around a bit to see how good she is in her heels. Another rope is then added to her body around her arms cinching in between pulling her arms up against her body and making her even more helpless. She\'s leashed up with another piece of rope and then led back and forth across the floor. She struggles to walk and keep up with the leash pulling but does a nice job getting rewarded on the end of each lap with some gropes and eventually her shirt being pulled open. Finally after a bit she\'s allowed to be seated on the couch and her hobble is turned into proper ankle bondage. She\'s left to struggle on the couch at that point and she does her best to try to get free of the ropes but fails in her attempts.
Disco Jeans, Rope Heavy, High Heels, Hobble, Walking, Struggling, Microfoam Gag

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 470 MiB | 15 min 0 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 11-08-2019, 05:47 PM   #161
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Willing Captive

Willing Captive

Elizabeth met a man at a party and she had agreed to come back and participate in a little game of willing captive with him. She was handcuffed with her hands over her head, gagged with a leather plug gag and dressed in a skimpy tube dress, pantyhose, and high heels. Eventually the man came back and bound her ankles together before uncuffing her from the pole, flipping her over, and binding her arms behind her back. Her mouth is then relieved of the plug gag only to be replaced by mouth packing which is then held in with a cruel microfoam cleave gag. He returns and gropes her a bit before flipping her over onto her stomach again and dragging her up against the pole and hogtying her to it. She struggles and moans in her bondage and intense gag for a bit before her captor comes back and adds another rope binding her hair back to the pole. He clears the hair from in front of her eyes and then heads out leaving her to struggle in her even more intense bondage. She realizes at this point she had better be enjoying this game as she\'s not leaving it for some time.
High Heels, Pantyhose, Rope Bondage, Leather Gag, Microfoam Gag, Gag Change, Handcuffs, Manhandling

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 536 MiB | 17 min 30 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 11-10-2019, 11:35 PM   #162
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default My stepsister tied me up in the backseat and left me there!

My stepsister tied me up in the backseat and left me there!

Cast: Leanna Belle
Leanna\'s stepsister was tired of Leanna snooping through her diary and wearing her clothes without asking. One day she had enough of Leanna\'s inconsiderate manners. So, she conjured a little plan to get Leanna out of her hair. She lured Leanna to the car, telling her they were going to the mall, instead she strapped her up tight and left her in the back seat. Leanna wasn\'t sure what was going on but she wasn\'t happy. She couldn\'t imagine what she had done to her step sister to cause this kind of reaction from her!!! Leanna struggled against the tight seatbelt while her arms and legs were tightly strapped together. Her step sister had even gagged her!!! Leanna glanced back towards the house and saw her blonde step sister texting on her phone through the window. She couldn\'t fathom what she was telling her friends. Leanna became frantic and struggled harder.
Leanna\'s gag was changed into a ball gag head harness and she was blindfolded. She heard the rustling of leaves and wondered who was watching her! Did her step sister invite her friends over ? Were they watching her? Leanna was aanxious about her situation. She struggled some more hoping that if anyone was watching her, they would let her go. This was such a cruel game to play.
seat belt, leather straps, 18 y/o, bondage, ball gag, head harness ball gag, blindfold, struggling, off screen rigging, sister rivalry

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 253 MiB | 8 min 7 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 11-13-2019, 08:41 PM   #163
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Fetish Secretary

Fetish Secretary

I was sitting at my desk crunching numbers. My head was starting to hurt, none of the numbers were adding up. I decided coffee would be my friend and I got up and left my desk to retrieve some. When I got back to my office, there were a couple of boxes and a note sitting on my desk. I read the note, aloud. Mr. Big Boss noticed how much I was stressing out over the recent reports and decided to surprise me. I opened up the first box, which contained a pair of leather peep toe pumps. I brought the shoe up to my face and smelled the leather. It was intoxicating. I opened the other box and pulled out a purple silk blouse, spandex pencil skirt, leather gloves, and a leather gwen hood.
I stripped out of my office attire, taking my time to unstrap my high heel sandals. I stood in the middle of my office in nothing but my pantyhose. First, I slid on the purple silk blouse. Next, was the black spandex pencil skirt. I slipped into the leather 6.3 inch peep toe pumps, my glittery red toe nails a perfect contrast against the black leather. I had issues buttoned the three buttons on my silk blouse, so I left the office and had one of my secretaries help me with it. When I returned to my office, I pulled on the opera length leather gloves. I was admiring the leather hood when Mr. Big Boss entered the office. He pulled me next to him and produced a red cloth. He told me to open wide and I did as he commanded. He shoved the large red cloth deep into my mouth and then covered my lips with microfoam tape. Next, he slid the leather gwen hood over my head and laced it tightly. I rubbed my leather covered face with my gloved hands, reveling in the feel of it all.
Mr. Big Boss strapped my arms tightly together with leather straps and then added a waist strap to pin my arms down to my body. He took a seat in my chair and told me to come over to him. He strapped my ankles together so tightly that it threw me off balance. Mr. Big Boss rubbed his hands up and down my silky nylons and then slid his hand up my tight spandex skirt. He XXXX me to move my body against his hand, pleasuring myself. My balance issues worsen and I fell into his lap, where he continued his game. The Boss led me over beside my desk and left me there to struggle. When he came back into my office, he put a posture collar around my neck, pushed me up against the wall and slid his hand up my skirt once more. Once he was done feeling how wet my pantyhose were, he hooked a leash to my collar, unstrapped my ankles, and led me out of the room so we could continue our fun in his office.
office attire, high heel sandals, close up changing high heels, leather 6.3 inch peep toe pumps, undressing, changing clothes, silk blouse, spandex skirt, pantyhose, microfoam tape gag, leather gwen hood, leather straps, struggling, bondage, Fetish

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 667 MiB | 21 min 56 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 11-19-2019, 10:08 PM   #164
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default <b>Four Girl Intake<br>Sado Masochists Slave Testing

<b>Four Girl Intake<br>Sado-Masochists Slave Testing

Tags: Anal, BDSM, Black Hair, Blonde, Bondage, Brunet, Collar
Cast: Jessie Cox
Three fresh faces and one familiar this month. The reason cox is back is because of her fall from grace on TUF. She petitioned to be trained again with the same hopes as the others, which is to be promoted from trainee to a slave. They are tested on basic protocol, pain endurance, and orgasm control. By the end of the first scene we have already lost one of them. I appreciate the desire to be trained, but it seems that some of these girls don't have their mind wrapped around the high expectations we have. We continue through the day of slave training, and one by one, they fail until we have a final candidate. She is collared and sent to her quarters for the day.

MPEG-4 | 540 x 960 | 795 MiB | 1 h 12 min

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 11-20-2019, 10:11 PM   #165
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default A Lovely Couple

A Lovely Couple

Tags: Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Blonde, Bondage, Brunet, CBT
Cast: Harmony
If you do not like to see gorgeous females beat the shit out of arrogant men, then this shoot is not for you. Harmony and Euro have a turbulent history. He is a little bastard and she is a domineering bitch. They really are a lovely couple. That is, if you like pain, degradation, control and humiliation.

MPEG-4 | 540 x 960 | 507 MiB | 46 min 28 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE

Tags
bdsm, domination, humiliation, punishment, submission