Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 05-06-2023, 09:57 PM   #6511
XAPOH
Godfather forum

XAPOH is on a distinguished road
Default Waiting Room Daydream

Waiting Room Daydream

You arrive in the waiting room at the doctor's office prepared for a long wait. Usually you dread this waste of time, but today you are not alone. Jean Jaxxson is also waiting for an appointment. You take a chance and compliment her shoes. She offers you a closer look. Feeling bold, you remove her shoes and sniff them. Jean is cool with it and smiles at your obvious foot fetish. You kiss her slender feet and she responds by rubbing her sole against your crotch. This is your dream girl, because she wants the same thing you do! You drop your pants and Jean begins stroking your cock with her beautiful bare Latina feet. You are in heaven! You've never experienced anything like this. Jean Jaxxson is incredible! You can feel the juices churning in your balls.you won't be able to hold on much longer. She squeezes your shaft between her arches and tickles the head of your cock with her wiggling toes. You drop a huge load onto her warm, pale soles. You are snapped back into reality when the receptionist calls Jean Jaxxson into the office. Your encounter was only a daydream, but boy was it hot! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
jean jaxxson, foot tease, foot job, sexy feet, barefoot, foot fucking, bare feet, latina feet, footjob, savory soles, latina soles, sexy soles, hot feet, hot foot play, smooth soles.
Duration : 00:12:47
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 442.44 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
XAPOH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 12:47 AM   #6512
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Ass Re-Orientation IV

Ass Re-Orientation IV

Queen Babette is weaning Her slave off of Her sacred pussy and training the slave to instead crave Her pungent anus. She wants the slave to enjoy the smell, taste, texture, and the experience of sucking and licking Her unwashed asshole just like it does Her sweet smelling pussy. She has the slave secured to a rack and in sensory deprivation. She tips the slaves head back and jammed its nose into Her sweet pussy She orders it: "Slave, first you will plant gentle kisses on my right ass cheek and then my left ass cheek; gentle light kisses. Then you will plant one soft kiss directly on my puckered asshole. Slowly, like a lover. A long, lingering, love kiss. Because She is your new Mistress. Slave, meet your new owner, Mistress Brown" The slave introduces itself to Her anus after performing the required kisses telling Her caviar stained rectum: "Oh thank You so much! I'm so honored to meet You Mistress Brown please accept my fondest affections" But it isn't sincere enough or earnest enough to impress Queen Babette. She starts cropping the slave who starts to scream immediately. Then She tells the slave to French kiss Her unwashed asshole. The slave kisses Her asshole again, pushing its tongue deep up into Her sphincter. She orders the slave to start tongue punching Her anus in and out. She takes the slave off of the rack and stands on a chair, making the slave kneel in front of Her ass and start paying homage to Her brown starfish with more deep soul kisses and tongue fucking.She has the slave lay on its back so She can straddle the slave's face and drive its tongue deeper into Her rectal cavity. Meanwhile, The slave's nose is plastered to Her wet cunt with Her full body weight, and it can't breathe. She starts fucking its nose back-and-forth, screeching at the slave to get its tongue deeper and deeper into Her asshole, flogging the slave to compel it farther and farther.She suddenly tells the slave She has a treat for it and tells the slaves to open its mouth. She blasts a fart directly into the slave's mouth, causing it to scream and gag in disgust but She plants Her ass down onto its face ensuring that it will inhale every bit of Her tangy fart. She tells the slave that She wants it to keep digging its tongue in Her ass hole, and to clean up any residue that may have been expelled along with Her gaseous emission. She treats the slave to two more farts before becoming bored with the slave leaving it to stew in Her juices. CHECK OUT THE OTHER TITLES IN THE SERIES: Ass Re-Orientation: The Beginning (HD 1080P MP4) Ass Re-Orientation (HD 1080P MP4) Ass Re-Orientation Stage 2 (HD 4K MP4) Ass Re-Orientation III (HD 4K MP4) Ass Re-Orientation V (HD 4K MP4)
ass slave, ass re-programming, fart smelling, fart tasting, mouth fart, fart slave, anal servant, pussy denial, pussy teasing, face fucking, pussy smothering, ass smothering, deep anal tongue fucking, asshole sucking, ass cleaner.
Duration : 00:14:35
File Size : 715.73 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-07-2023, 03:38 AM   #6513
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Cream Of Some Hung Guys

Cream Of Some Hung Guys

Mistress Whiney has come home at 4AM, and comes into the Her slave's bedroom and wakes the slave up by pulling the covers off of him and aimlessly ordering the slave to get on his back, because She has had "the night of Her life". She is wearing just a teddy with open crotch and nipples, exposing Her perfect, long and lean body. Keeping firm control of the slave's leash, She mounts his prone body: "Slave, tonight was more than amazing, it was...transcendant. I got had dual penetration in my sweet pussy and tight asshole by two big, hard cocks - unlike your peanut that I've locked away so it can't frustrate anymore women! But good news! I saw both their test results, so I let them both cum in BOTH my holes. I want to share this experience with you, so you will lick every drop of cum out of me" She spreads Her ass wide open, sticking Her finger deep inside, She pulls out the soiled, cum-soaked finger and wipes it on his face, making him lick the off-colored cum-coated finger clean. He is gagging and choking, but She just flogs his stomach and balls until he squeals and complies. She pulls the cheeks apart, Her wrinkled brown starfish beckons at him. She orders the slave: "Tongue out, pig! Taste the man cum from my asshole, and maybe you'll absorb some of his testosterone and your cock will grow to a boys size, instead of a baby girl's clit, like it is now" She slams Her asshole down onto his face, smothering him and jamming his tongue up Her rectum. She screeches at him to lick and suck, to get "every tadpole" out. She starts to fuck his face with Her ass and asshole, slamming Her ass onto his face over and over, making slapping sounds and causing the slave to squeal in pain. Finally She climbs off of him and turns around, spreading Her pussy open in his face. She starts banging Her soaking pussy with the fingers, cum drips out and onto his tongue. She then pulls the fingers out and starts feeding him the cum, over and over, the sticky strings all ending up in his greedy mouth, She makes him suck Her fingers clean: "Awwww.....it's finger lickin' good, isn't it, pig? HA HA!" She keeps feeding him the disgusing sticky mess, then makes him lick and suck Her swampy pussy clean. She starts to really get into it, moaning and grinding on his face. She gets hotter and hotter and finally cums all over his face, ejecting more cum from deep insides Her pussy, making him suck it up like a vanilla milkeshake. She finally feels that he's finished up and is clean, climbing off of his face, She leaves the slave to marinate in Her (and Her two lovers') juices for the night.
cream pie, anal cream pie, cream pie eating, cuckold creampie, cum sucking, soiled cum eating, cum feeding, coerced cream pie eating, face fucking, anal face fucking, ass eating, pussy control, ass domination, pussy domination, dual penetration.
Duration : 00:09:58
File Size : 260.8 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-07-2023, 06:27 AM   #6514
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Ballbusted Till He Cums Ruined Amp; Handsfree

Miss Melisande Sin - Ballbusted Till He Cums Ruined Amp; Handsfree

Duration : 00:15:06
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 1319.17 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-07-2023, 09:17 AM   #6515
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Human Garbage Disposal

Human Garbage Disposal

Goddess Jacey has her slave applicant splayed out on a bed with his hands chained above his head, awaiting his ass training. She comes in sweaty and smelly, fresh off of a workout, just wearing Her sports bra and panties. She tells him: "Pig, to serve me you need to appreciate my ass. You are going to be my human trash can, everything from my body - all of my waste - will go in you. We will start with you learning to appreciate my farts. You will only get your air from my ass gas. I'm going to fart in your face and then sit on your face, sealing off all of your air so that you breathe nothing but air that has passed through my rectum." She slams Her big ass down onto his face, pinning his nose between Her sweet round cheeks. She screams at him "NO LICKING!". She finally rises up to give him some air, and pulling Her black sports panties aside, She blasts a big wet fart directly into his face. He wrinkles his nose in disgust and moans in disgust, but She just slams Her ass down onto his face hard, removing any chance of him getting any air but Her reeking ass gas. She starts a countdown, getting up to about 15 seconds before he starts squirming around, trying to get air. He gets his nose out enough to sneak some air, and She gets mad and slaps his face, pushing his face deeper into Her ass. She lifts up again, but this time She stands up over him and does a butt drop directly onto his poor face, doing a complete freefall and then sealing off his air and starting a countdown. She starts getting the countdown higher again but he wiggles enough to cheat. So this time She gets fed up and turns around, sitting on his chest. She bitch-slaps him, over and over, screaming at him: "YOU SAID YOU COULD DO THIS! You aren't going to get ONE MOLECULE of oxygen unless it comes OUT OF MY ASS" She does another standing butt-drop onto his face and another countdown, squashing his poor face deep in Her ass. He squirms around for air again but of course no mercy is ever given. Finally, She announces that She is going to evaluate his performance and give him his final grade. She waltzes out with the promise of more to c
ass slave, fart face, face fart, fart smelling, fart smelling, ass smother, fart, ass kissing, ass worship, ass smelling, ass humiliation, ass fetish, fart tasting, fart smother, female supremacy.
Duration : 00:09:00
File Size : 396.42 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-07-2023, 12:07 PM   #6516
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Extreme Bullwhip This Clip Raised 1 Position In Whipping Category

Extreme Bullwhip This Clip Raised 1 Position In Whipping Category

Duration : 00:13:55
File Size : 360.13 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-07-2023, 02:57 PM   #6517
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default The Perfect Target For My Bare Feet

The Perfect Target For My Bare Feet

My bare feet are feeling great, especially after the lovely tongue cleaning and foot massage performed by My chattel sit. No longer tired, I'm in the mood for something else: it's time to destroy My boy's balls by squashing and kicking them silly. The grass is so wet and cold - pure relaxation under My soles, while sit's balls get more inflamed and hotter every time I bust them in two. I enjoy so much kicking, hitting, punching, squashing and stomping on sit's cum filled nuts until they turn a deep shade of black and blue. Destroying his pathetic cock and balls is always a pleasure for Me, no matter if he's standing, kneeling, on all fours, or in doormat position; these balls are a perfect target for My bare feet, any time I want. This clips was filmed in collaboration with the OWK.
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:09:14
File Size : 677.07 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-07-2023, 05:47 PM   #6518
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Ballbusting the Lazy House Servant

Ballbusting the Lazy House Servant

Laying around in bed? Not doing his chores? Being a useless piece of trash? Miss Nomi does NOT find it funny and shows exactly what she thinks of his behaviour: outrageous! She has no more patience with him and starts KICKING her house slave directly in his BALLS. His balls always get him in trouble so it is better to BUST them until their as useless as he is. No mercy and with accurate blows, Miss Nomi gets him on his knees. Her Black leather BOOTS will do the trick. Bye bye balls!
queens of kink, ballbusted, ball slapping, nomi melone, ballbusting beauty, cbt, petite domme, ballbusting in boots, brutal, black leather boots, hard kicking, sadistic.
Duration : 00:08:45
File Size : 205.25 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-07-2023, 08:37 PM   #6519
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Double Christmas Bonus

Double Christmas Bonus

Victoria Vargaz calls her employee into the office for a meeting. The quiet guy is happily surprised when Victoria offers her bare feet to him as a Christmas bonus. This is exactly what Tom had on his wish list: these two perfect feet are like a double bonus! He sucks her toes and lathers the soles of her precious feet with his warm saliva. As a model employer, Victoria knows how to keep her worker happy and this fellow likely never takes a sick day. She strips open her top, props herself up on the desk and presents her bright crimson nails to Tom. He knows exactly how to finish and whips out his engorged sausage to join in the party. Victoria moans in ecstasy as Tom strings his tinsel across her bright red nails. These two know that it really is all about giving of yourself. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
c4sholiday17, feetondemand, sexy feet, victoria vargaz, victoria vargas.
Duration : 00:08:24
File Size : 321.87 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-07-2023, 11:27 PM   #6520
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Last Chance Before Castration

Last Chance Before Castration

While traveling with one of My slaves, My "pink poodle", I decided to meet another potential slave, to interview him for a position in My harem. I don't want to take My pet with Me to the meeting, and there's no cage in the hotel room (not a very Femdom-friendly hotel, right?), so I have to improvise a way to make sure My slave will not go through My things, sniffing My worn panties or leather boots. A nice predicament position, with his hands in an armbinder and his nose holding a coin against the wall should do just fine. When I come back several hours later, the coin seems to be still on the wall, but My pet doesn't seem too happy to see Me. I would expect to see his cock hard in that pink chastity cage, but it's soft and small. Has he become completely impotent? his cock is already quite useless, being so tiny one could mistake it for a clitty, but if it can't even get hard - I should just have My pet neutered. It will definitely improve his behavior, it does so for all pets, and there would be nothing to lose... unless he can prove Me he can still get hard and cum on My command. Otherwise - bye bye balls!.. #1 clip in category "ORGASM CONTROL"
ezada.
Duration : 00:23:04
File Size : 261.05 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-08-2023, 02:17 AM   #6521
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default CrotchBreather

CrotchBreather

Goddess Jacey is training Her human furniture to stay still while being smothered and covered with Her big, round ass and Her fat, juicy pussy. However, She doesn't allow slaves to pleasure Her, that is reserved for Her boyfriend of the month. The slave is an inanimate object; a piece of furniture, a possession to be used but something that is no more deserving of intimacy with Her than a refrigerator or a toaster. To make things worse, She is teasing the slave with Her pussy while denying him any access whatsoever. She masturbates in his face and even sticks one of Her long fingers into Her honeypot - giving the slave a taste of the heavenly nectar. The pig slave is NOT to lick, kiss and suck on Her heavenly body, although he may be completely engulfed in the warm, musky embrace of Her pussy or the dark sweetness of Her anus. Not only that, but the slave's priority should be serving as furniture and not such trivial slave topics, such as breathing. She explains this to the pig while wearing just a leotard which She hikes up into Her pussy and ass, giving Herself a camel toe. She is sitting on the slave's chest explaining, when She suddenly slides forward, cutting of his air. The slave panics and tries to wriggle around enough to get his nostrils clear of Her pussy, but She takes the lips of Her flower and wraps them around the slave's nostrils, effectively sealing out any chance of oxygen getting into the slave's nostrils and lungs. The slave starsts squirming around and She finally allows the pig some air after 25 seconds. She slaps him HARD and tells him he better stop wriggling around. She smacks him in the the head again and slides over his airways again, giving him a countdown of 30, then 45 - each time doing more with Her pussy and pussy lips to ensure that there is no escape for the slave. He is a prisoner of his Godddess and Her pussy owns and dominates him. He manages to get free and sneak some air which brings cracking face slaps to the slave. She pushes his head down and further into Her crotch to ensure he can't breathe, repeatedly. Finally, She strolls out announcing She needs to prepare for his next test. More suffering for the slave is in store.
labial smothering, pussy smothering, pussy smother, human furniture, breath control, breath hoolding countdown, smothering, pussy slave, pussy whipped, face humping, vaignnal lip smother, pussy smelling, head slaps, smother, camel toe.
Duration : 00:12:37
File Size : 581.56 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-08-2023, 05:07 AM   #6522
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Crybaby

Crybaby

You're such a little boot bitch. Crawl over here and kiss Goddess Brianna's sexy leather boots. The scent of her boots is intoxicating to you, isn't it? Don't get too comfortable on the floor at her feet. Goddess Brianna is leaving, and you're going to be staying with Goddess Kendra James. You'll be napping in her boot closet and required to keep an erection for the entire night. Expect to be paraded around and to hump her boots like a . Your degradation will be amusing for her and any other Goddesses she happens to be entertaining. You'll take a pair of Goddess Brianna's boots with you, of course, just to remind you who really owns you. Demonstrate your loyalty before she sends you off by spilling a worship puddle on the floor in front of her. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
goddess brianna, humiliation, foot smelling, femdom, foot slave, foot domination, foot worship.
Duration : 00:05:07
File Size : 128.32 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-08-2023, 07:57 AM   #6523
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Human Cushion For My Royal Ass

Human Cushion For My Royal Ass

I haven't even started using My slave, I just tied him up in My bed and his cock is already pushing so hard on that metal chastity cage that it just must hurt. I know full well that My presence, the touch of My long sharp nails and spit I feed him with turn My slave on, yet I get far wetter and even more aroused when I sense his submission and surrender to My devastating Feminine power. To feel the slave struggle and suffer as I drop My voluptuous nylon covered ass over his face, his whole head fitting perfectly under My butt-cheeks and muscular thighs. I don't care one little bit if he can breathe or not. he is here for My pleasure, unable to escape, bound by thick ropes spread eagle on My bed. Like any slave, he is just a tool for My enjoyment, today a human cushion for My royal ass to sit on.
ezada.
Duration : 00:09:02
File Size : 181.76 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-08-2023, 10:47 AM   #6524
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Lick my Converse clean

Lick my Converse clean

Lick my cute, white Converse sneakers until they're shiny and looking new! These shoes make my goddess feet so stinky Whatever I've stepped in must taste pretty good because my loser slave has a huge boner lol!! So I ball bust him for awhile to amuse myself--then my stud calls and I tell him I'm getting my shoes licked lmao!! I LOVE when losers lick my shoes, it's so hot!! That means the sex will be WAY hotter when my stud fucks me later!!
shoe licking, converse, zephy.
Duration : 00:13:43
File Size : 539.9 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-08-2023, 01:37 PM   #6525
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Rachel Prepares For Her Date

Rachel Prepares For Her Date

Rachel Rose is getting ready for her date with you and since she knows that you have a foot fetish she decided to get a pedicure before you two go out. Check out her cute blue painted toenails as you take them into your hands, massaging them for her. Watch her scrunch her toes and wiggle them before she spreads her toes for you, asking you to lick them. Taste her soles and wriggle your tongue between her toes before sucking on them. See her massage lotion onto her feet, making them extra soft and slippery for you. She knows you're turned on so go ahead and stroke your cock, following her jerk off instructions while you touch her perfect feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
rachel rose, foot tease, small feet, sexy feet, barefoot, foot sniffing, bare feet, petite feet, toes, jerk to feet, pov feet, sexy soles, girl feet, tiny toes, smooth soles.
Duration : 00:06:00
File Size : 226.88 MB

Link For Download

Tags
ferocious, gorgeous, mistress, punishes, slave, submissive