Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 02-27-2023, 04:26 AM   #631
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

belialxxxx is on a distinguished road
Default Extreme Brina James, Lavender Rayne - A TWO GIRL PREDICAMENT II

Extreme_Brina James, Lavender Rayne - A TWO GIRL PREDICAMENT II

After several nights in the floor cage Lavender and Brina are pulled out. Lavender's mouth is so inviting so of course he sticks his dick in it. It just isn't as interesting as he thought it would be. A speculum goes in Brina's cunt and wires are attached. Shocks start pulsating through her sensitive gash. This provides more entertainment while he skull fucks Lavender. The endless entertainment provided by having two women in his stable continues when he has Lavender cane Brina's beautiful ass. If Lavender wants to sleep in a real bed she's going to have to really hurt Brina.

Release Year: 31.07.2020
Genre: Zapper, Speculum, BDSM, Facial, Cumshots, Clothespins, Vibrator, Bondage, Electro Play, Ring Gag, Dildo, Blowjob, Hardcore, Fingering, Caning
Cast: Brina James, Lavender Rayne

VideoQuality: SD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:51:36
Resolution: 850x478

Click the link below for download:

Brina_James_Lavender_Rayne__A_TWO_GIRL_PREDICAMENT _II.mp4

Brina_James,_Lavender_Rayne_-_A_TWO_GIRL_PREDICAMENT_II.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 02-27-2023, 05:00 AM   #632
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Amari Anne (Restraint / 14 02 2020)

Extreme_Amari Anne (Restraint / 14.02.2020)

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.This absolute specimen is put on display. She's bent and twisted, spread and tormented. She suffers so beautifully.

Release Year: 14.02.2020
Genre: Torture, Whipping, BDSM, Humiliation
Cast: Amari Anne

FileSize: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:37:25
Resolution: 960x540

Amari_Anne._Restraint.mp4

Amari_Anne._Restraint.mp4
Old 02-27-2023, 05:36 AM   #633
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

Extreme_Squirting Fountain Featuring Niki Nymph

When cumming makes you squirt a river you have to expect that someone like PD is going to manipulate that fact for his own pleasure. He enjoys making women like Niki Nymph suffer for him. Physical and mental pain are equally satisfying. So when he finds out that she can shoot her cum out in an arc, of course he is going to find a way to use it against her. Niki cries at the drop of a hat. Being locked in bondage gets a few tears, getting caned is like turning on a faucet, but PD even uses the things she loves to torment her. She is a proud squirter and happy about it until he lies her on her back and arcs the stream all over her face. She is so humiliated by it that her fluids get to mix with tears while they stream down her face.

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Hummulation, Bondage, Spanking, Canning

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 638.8 MB
Duration: 00:56:47
Resolution: 1280x720

April_16_2010_Squirting_Fountain_Featuring_Niki_Ny mph.mp4

April_16,_2010_Squirting_Fountain_Featuring_Niki_N ymph.mp4
Old 02-27-2023, 06:16 AM   #634
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Femcar - CUM Slt

Extreme_Femcar - CUM Slt

She struggles to free herself when he drags her into his barn. When she sees the dark wet hole he's got for her she freaks out. She begs, pleads, and fights to be set free. In the dark hole she's left to imagine what will become of her. It takes a while but she finally notices that the water beneath her is rising steadily. That's when fear turns to terror and her efforts to escape intensify. He's done this before and there's no chance. He's definitely interested in hurting her and he does plenty of that, but what he's really interested in is turning her sexual arousal against her. With an intense vibrator directly on her sensitive pumped up clit she is not going to enjoy a single second of orgasm.

Release Year: 26.06.2020
Genre: Nipple Clamps, Vibrator, Dildo, Zapper, Pain, Caning, Cage, Torture, Hooded, Tit Torture, Ring Gag, Bondage, BDSM
Cast: Femcar

FileSize: 1011.4 MB
Duration: 00:48:46

Femcar__CUM_Slt.mp4

Femcar_-_CUM_Slt.mp4
Old 02-27-2023, 06:54 AM   #635
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Dakota Marr - Wrong House: Cookies

Extreme_Dakota Marr - Wrong House: Cookies

A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen. He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and violates me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go. I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!

Release Year: 28.06.2019
Genre: Caning, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, BDSM, Toys, Vibrator
Cast: Dakota Marr

FileSize: 852.9 MB
Duration: 00:41:22

Dakota_Marr__Wrong_House_Cookies.mp4

Dakota_Marr_-_Wrong_House_Cookies.mp4
Old 02-27-2023, 09:19 AM   #636
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Kate Kennedy - Stressed

Extreme_Kate Kennedy - Stressed

The US Government uses Enhanced Interrogation Techniques to get information from prisoners. One such technique is to put the subject into a "Stress Position". These very physically challenging positions are held until the person is willing to divulge the information the interrogator is looking for. Unfortunately Kate has no such information to offer up in exchange for release. Her torment proceeds until her captor is satisfied. For Kate that is well past her comfort zone. Each position is harder than the last. First she's simply standing bent over. The next position has her ass filled with a locking mechanism which is attached to the ground and her hair up to the ring above her. The final position is a deep squat with her arms in strappado. Kate struggles through each position showing her toned body.

Release Year: 05.07.2019
Genre: Toys, BDSM, Anal Play, Bondage
Cast: Kate Kennedy

FileSize: 656.7 MB
Duration: 00:31:42

Kate_Kennedy__Stressed.mp4

Kate_Kennedy_-_Stressed.mp4
Old 02-27-2023, 01:15 PM   #637
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Dakota Marr - Wrong House: Pretzel

Extreme_Dakota Marr - Wrong House: Pretzel

I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and violate my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...

Release Year: 26.07.2019
Genre: Nipple Clamps, Anal Play, Bondage, Suspension, BDSM, Zapper, Toys, Caning, Electrical Play, Dildo, Vibrator
Cast: Dakota Marr

FileSize: 809 MB
Duration: 00:39:05

Dakota_Marr__Wrong_House_Pretzel.mp4

Dakota_Marr_-_Wrong_House_Pretzel.mp4
Old 02-27-2023, 05:16 PM   #638
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Joanna Angel - The Fix

Extreme_Joanna Angel - The Fix

The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal. Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open. The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber. Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.

Release Year: 08.11.2019
Genre: Vibrator, Flogging, Fingering, Electrical Play, Zapper, Toys, Dildo, Bondage, BDSM, Clothespins, Ball Gag, Anal Play
Cast: Joanna Angel

FileSize: 951.4 MB
Duration: 00:45:53

Joanna_Angel__The_Fix.mp4

Joanna_Angel_-_The_Fix.mp4
Old 02-27-2023, 09:18 PM   #639
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Arielle Aquinas - Tabernacle Torment

Extreme_Arielle Aquinas - Tabernacle Torment

No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body. He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt. Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I'm starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Release Year: 30.08.2019
Genre: Bondage, Pain, Torment, Needles, BDSM, Masturbation, Anal Fingering, Torture, Toys, Blood, Anal Play
Cast: Arielle Aquinas

FileSize: 669 MB
Duration: 00:32:15

Arielle_Aquinas__Tabernacle_Torment.mp4

Arielle_Aquinas_-_Tabernacle_Torment.mp4
Old 02-28-2023, 01:16 AM   #640
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Nailed Featuring Sarah Blake

Extreme_Nailed Featuring Sarah Blake

Infernal Restraints is all about hard bondage and twisted torments. Sarah showed up expecting it to be rough, but nothing could have prepared her for what she got. Without hesitation Damon Pierce nailed her to a post by her hands. It all happened so fast she did not even have the chance to protest. There will be plenty of time for that later. He is going to make her beg for more until her mind and body can no longer take it. Sarah is eventually released from the post but it does not mean the end of her pain. Quite the contrary, Damon is only moving her so that he can make her a better target for his whip. Each stroke raises a lovely little red stripe across her body to show that it has hit the mark. It gives her the opportunity to stretch her legs a little, which she should be grateful for. When he is tired of watching Sarah trot about Damon is going to nail her into the most uncomfortable position yet. Sure, she will be able to cum this time, but only if she can persevere through the punishment enough to satisfy her captor.

Genre: Bondage, Canning, Hummulation, Torture, Spanking, BDSM

FileSize: 549 MB
Duration: 00:48:48

May_14_2010_Nailed_Featuring_Sarah_Blake.mp4

May_14,_2010_Nailed_Featuring_Sarah_Blake.mp4
Old 02-28-2023, 05:14 AM   #641
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Bent | Tricia Oaks, PD

Extreme_Bent | Tricia Oaks, PD

New girls like Tricia Oaks? They want it. They want it so badly that when they walk into the room you can smell it on them. It is a combination of lust and longing that comes out of every one of their pores. Tricia is just like all of the rest of them. When it sounds like she wants mercy, she is really begging for more. It is born of a desire to be controlled and a need to feel useful. Give her that and she will be grow into a passionate submissive with no reservations when it comes to pleasing her master.

Genre: Canning, Torture, BDSM, Hummulation, Bondage, Spanking

FileSize: 604.4 MB
Duration: 00:53:43

October_15_2010_Bent_Tricia_Oaks_PD.mp4

October_15,_2010_Bent_Tricia_Oaks,_PD.mp4
Old 02-28-2023, 09:15 AM   #642
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar - Neophilia

Extreme_Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar - Neophilia

It's an internet rumor that has spread like wild fire. A story more chilling than a crisp whispering wind. It is said, up at the farm there is a man who lurks in the dark. This man knows the secrets to unlocking the mind. Both a physical and mental process that dominates the material body and frees the spiritual mind. If the stories are true, one may caution themselves when biting off more than they can chew. Stephie, a young prodigy, is advantageous. She wants to see for herself what this gossiped beast has to offer her hungry mind. Curious to study the practice and learn the ways, she ventures to the farm baring gifts in hopes that he will part with his knowledge. An offering to the beast, a thirsty mind to entice his methods with a flowering lure. Brooke is a tall, meek, doll with long lovely curves and a beautiful gash. Craving something new to satisfy her urges agrees to this odyssey with Stephie. Persuaded and indulged by her neophiliac tendencies, the promise of an experience that would be both physical and emotionally enlightening, Brooke couldn't help but fall into Stephie's manipulation. After all, curiosity killed the cat. Slight panic set in as Brooke walked towards the barn. Intelligent enough to observe no animals, no crops, but a large barn isolated in the valley of the mountain surround. Swept with fear, her come to Jesus moment, she did not know the experience to come. Smart for being stupid, she knew the two of them where not alone. Lashed against the wall with a simple snare, Stephie is ready for the beast. Trapped with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, Brooke meets the famous man that lurks in the shadows. Fear strikes the young beauty and the endorphins start flowing. A snake slithers from the shadows and evaluates his young prey. A physical challenge and test of endurance begins. Brooke is losing grip of reality, her status quo resets on this normality. The life she once knew, the person she once was, now a distant memory. Time can no longer be counted, it does not exist in the rabbit hole. She is back to a primal adaptation to survive. Physiologically breaking down. She's left to solemnly reflect on who she really is. Developing her strengths: tolerance, stamina, obiediance and submission.

Release Year: 21.09.2018
Genre: GloryHole, BDSM, Dildo, Fuck Machine, Fingering, Blowjob, Bondage, Vibrator, Toys, Fucking, Flogging
Cast: Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 2.39 GB
Duration: 01:07:48
Resolution: 1920x1080

Brooke_Johnson_Stephie_Staar__Neophilia.mp4

Brooke_Johnson,_Stephie_Staar_-_Neophilia.mp4
Old 02-28-2023, 01:18 PM   #643
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Ingenue | 314, PD, Sister Dee

Extreme_Ingenue | 314, PD, Sister Dee

There is something that separates the way PD handles his Slts from pretty much everyone else. Most people offer an orgasm or some other reward like a carrot on a stick for girls like 314, who sometimes need a little bit of encouragement. This is a mistake. Rewards imply they have a choice or some sort of value. That is never the message that PD wants to convey. These women are things, they will just have to accept it. When PD is using her 314 is just a whipping post. She makes the sounds and faces that make his cock hard and that is all that really matters to him. The tears, the screams, the moans and grimaces are all amazing. When he passes 314 off to Sister Dee she expects a woman to have a bit more sympathy but that is ridiculous. Why would either of them feel anything for a worthless toy like 314?

Genre: Canning, BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Bondage, Hummulation

FileSize: 782.2 MB
Duration: 01:09:34

November_5_2010_Ingenue_314_PD_Sister_Dee.mp4

November_5,_2010_Ingenue_314,_PD,_Sister_Dee.mp4
Old 02-28-2023, 05:17 PM   #644
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme To Please | Sister Dee, PD

Extreme_To Please | Sister Dee, PD

It is a chilly morning in the mountains and Sister Dee has been outside on display all night. She will do anything to get in out of the cold, a willingness that PD will be all too happy to exploit. Once she is inside she has no time to reconsider. The frigid air may have been uncomfortable but it would never have left the marks that PD will. The cane comes down on her legs with so much force she is shaking like a leaf just to keep her feet under her. He will have her black and blue by nightfall, without a doubt. She begs, hoping that he has just an ounce of mercy in his heart. It will never happen. She thought it was cold outside, but his heart is made of ice.

Genre: Hummulation, Torture, Spanking, BDSM, Canning, Bondage

FileSize: 450.5 MB
Duration: 00:40:05

October_8_2010_To_Please_Sister_Dee_PD.mp4

October_8,_2010_To_Please_Sister_Dee,_PD.mp4
Old 02-28-2023, 09:15 PM   #645
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme CuntFined | Sister Dee, PD

Extreme_CuntFined | Sister Dee, PD

Isolation has a few noticeable effects on a captive. They become grateful for any interaction they can get. For Sister Dee she sees the paltry meal she is given as a gift from PD. She is happy to have it, even though she knows that later on she will have to pay for it. Those kinds of delusions are hard to maintain once PD has pulled her out of the hole. He has no interest in freeing her or making her time any easier. He wants to hear her scream and sob. Her tits are the best place to start. They are clamped down by a cold iron bar and it makes them stand out perfectly for torment.

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Canning, Hummulation

FileSize: 513.6 MB
Duration: 00:45:40

September_17_2010_CuntFined_Sister_Dee_PD.mp4

September_17,_2010_CuntFined_Sister_Dee,_PD.mp4

Tags
bdsm, extreme porn, extreme torture