Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture | Fetishes Pictures

Bondage | BDSM | Torture | Fetishes Pictures bondage, sado maso pics, bdsm, sadist pics, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant, big pussy lips, small pussy lips, big, small tits.

Old 08-11-2019, 01:15 PM   #91
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

CrazyBaby13 is on a distinguished road
Default Local Girl Gives Her First Footjob!

Local Girl Gives Her First Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Kitty
Description: Kitty is a hot redhead local to Philly. I met her at a local club one night and she agreed to do a shoot for my site. She has never modeled before and she is brand new and never shot for anyone before! I had no idea she'd be that open minded to shoot a footjob scene and to get cum all over her soft feet and soles. Kitty even got a pedicure the day before our shoot and let me tell you how soft her soles are! She has great high arches and super wrinkled soles, as well. She is just 22 years old and has size 6 feet. We start things off in a solo foot tease as she spreads and wiggles her toes and shows off some great toe points. Next, I come in and lick her bare feet and soles. You can tell how into it she is. This is always a little surprising for a first timer but she loves having her feet licked and toes sucked. Next, she oils up her soles for you in my kitchen and she pours it all over her feet. Next is the footjob and what a great one she gives me. I pull out all the stops for this one. I shot this one in several positions. First, she teases my cock as I lick one foot, then she has me strip down and she strokes my cock more. Next, and I love POV angles, we shot that. KItty has a great footjob technique. Both of her feet are in the air and she doesn't have to cheat at all. Next, I have an idea and I have her lay down o the floor and she continues to stroke my cock. I then spray down her wrinkled soles with a load of cum I had been saving up just for her. Kitty then holds her feet there so you can see the cum forming a pool into her cupped soles and it drips down. Truly great stuff from a first timer! I also cammed this shoot live for my members that day and they got a nice show! Who's up next!

341 PICS - 2000x1335 - 127 Mb

Download File
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
CrazyBaby13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 05:15 PM   #92
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Hailey Benz Makes Me Cum Twice!

Hailey Benz Makes Me Cum Twice!

Genre:
Models: Hailey Benz
Description: Hailey Benz is another first timer here in Philly for the 1st time. She's 21 years old and has size 5.5 feet. They wrinkle up really nice and this is her first foot fetish shoot. She may have some of the highest arches I have ever seen - like, freaky high! You can see Hailey remove her sneakers and ankle socks to reveal sweaty feet and after that she teases you with some toe pointing, toe wiggling and then she gets into the Pose Position. Hailey was a cheerleader in school and has a great athletic body with awesome calves and the backs of her ankles are very defined. Now it's time for some sock and barefoot worship with Hailey and her insanely high arches. I lick her ankle sock covered sweaty feet and then I lick her bare feet right afterwards. Gotta love these arches! Watch her play with her tits as I worship her feet. I lick her feet in the Pose, too. This may be a first for me, lol! Not only did Hailey give me one footjob, her feet were so nice, she gave me TWO! This one, started off with her rubbing her feet all of my cock over my jeans as I licked her sock covered feet. She then teased me by sticking her foot down my pants and getting me hard. She then gave me a great sockjob followed by a barefootjob and I exploded all over her feet once again on her cupped soles in the Pose Position!!

176 PICS - 2000x1333 - 32 Mb

Download File
Old 08-12-2019, 01:20 PM   #93
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Ivy Secrets Size Eleven Feet!

Ivy Secrets Size Eleven Feet!

Genre:
Models: Ivy Secret
Description: WOW! Check out this tall hot redhead named Ivy Secrets. She is 5'11" and has size 11 feet! They are huge. Ivy is a new girl to the industry and I am so glad I got her early on as she is really getting noticed around the foot fetish biz. She gives incredible footjobs. In fact, I just did her first anal scene at my other site allanalallthetime.com and she still got me to cum again right after that, with her feet. See Ivy point and spread her toes. She has great high arches. She oils them up and gets them nice and shiny. Next, I enter the scene and lick her feet and suck her toes. I love licking feet from heel to toe with big feet like this. It's not everyday you get to worship feet this size. After licking her bare feet, she gives me an incredible footjob with great cock stroking action and I am hard as a rock. Her toe lock around the tip of my dick is like no other and the pressure almost made me cum right away. I composed myself and after more incredible cock stroking she got me off and I exploded all over her feet and soles!

211 PICS - 2000x1333 - 62 Mb

Download File
Old 08-13-2019, 05:29 PM   #94
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Rennadel Ryder's Highly Arched Feet!

Rennadel Ryder's Highly Arched Feet!

Genre:
Models: Rennadel Ryder
Description: As soon as I saw Rennadel Ryder, I knew I wanted to work with her. She has perfect size 8 feet with super high arches. She seriously has the softest feet ever. It's almost like this girl gets daily pedicures, they are so soft. She is relatively new to the scene and I love her pink sneakers and she's wearing no socks, of course! Her feet get really sweaty in these, tool. I have her taken off each sneaker and she holds up her bare feet just for you. Wow, look at those high arches and super wrinkled soles when she points her toes and does a toe spread. Next, she oils them up with baby oil and rubs it in and gets her feet nice and shiny. Next, I come in and lick her feet up and down. I also suck her toes and lick in between them. She loves having her feet licked. Many can only dream of getting a footjob from such a hot girl like Rennadel and from feet this soft, but today is my lucky day. See me spray my cum all over her soft soles and she then, holds them up to the camera for you to see!

259 PICS - 2000x1333 - 73 Mb

Download File
Old 08-14-2019, 05:33 PM   #95
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Kat Soles Gives an Amazing First Footjob!

Kat Soles Gives an Amazing First Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Kat Sole
Description: WOW! Check out this brand new blonde beauty named Kat Solesss. She hadn't done any professional foot shoots until now. A girl I was supposed to work with referred her to me. Kat has up until now only done some amateur type stuff. This is her first professional foot fetish shoot and footjob!! Her soles are extremely soft! She has size 6 feet and with super wrinkled soles. She knows exactly what to do with her feet and hot to please. Her footjob skills are off the charts. I don't know how I did not pop early from this one. She is a super cute girl and super young looking. It's even hard to believe she is 22 years old. See her tease you withher feet by pointing her toes, spreading them and wiggling them, as well. Next, she oils them up making them super shiny and wet. I then come in like a lucky bastard and lick her soles from heel to toes. She loves having her feet licked and toes sucked. Next comes the amazing footjob. This girl loves giving footjob and you'll see why.

311 PICS - 2000x1333 - 89 Mb

Download File
Old 08-14-2019, 09:35 PM   #96
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Fuck my Feet in the Pose!

Fuck my Feet in the Pose!

Genre:
Models: Scarlett Storm
Description: Scarlett Storm is another fetish model I've been dying to work with. She's even local to Philly! She's got such a beautiful face and feet! Her feet are of a typical redhead. Soft, creamy smooth and with great wrinkles. She also has some really cool ink. Scarlett loves having her size 6.5 feet feet worshiped. She especially likes sensual foot licking and toe sucking and definitely her arches! Scarlett really gets into the foot worship and she rubs my cock through my jeans while I lick each foot and suck her toes. I also lick her soles while she is in the pose position. This girl really loves to give footjobs. She starts out by rubbing my cock with her one foot while I lick the other. She is now rubbing my cock through the khakis. You also gotta love the reactions and facial expressions she gives. After more teasing, she sticks both feet down my pants and before you know it, she's stroking my cock like she couldn't wait to get it out, lol. Woe, I love this girl! She's very verbal as you'll tell in the video. Scarlett pours lotion on her feet and is now going to town by stroking my cock with both a solejob and then a tight toejob. We then change in the pose position as I pour baby oil on her feet. She's now fucking my cock with her oiled soles and toes. I explode all over her cupped wrinkled soles. There is cum literally everywhere, including running down the back of the couch,

240 PICS - 2000x1333 - 57 Mb

Download File
Old 08-15-2019, 05:39 PM   #97
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Chloe Foster's First Footjob!

Chloe Foster's First Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Chloe Foster
Description: Truly Orgasmic! Wow! What else can I say about gorgeous Chloe Foster!! She's just 20 years old and with size This girl will make your heart pound. I wasn't even supposed to shoot this girl. She was kind of tagging along with Sydney Cross, the first girl I shot on my trip. I asked Sydney who she was and she was kinda just hanging out by the pool.....and naked! Again, only in Florida, right??!! I really had my eye on her as she was so freakin cute and innocent looking.....but no so fast, lol....Chloe absolutely loves and gets off by having her feet played with. Who knew? What I did know, is that here is another opportunity to shoot another smokin hot Florida girl on this incredible shoot trip. You gotta love the girls you aren't supposed to get, lol. Sydney, herself, amazing as well, was like, ask her to suck on her toes. My camera man and myself approached her and asked to see her feet up close. Heck, she already was sunbathing in the nude. This girl was all about it! Here, I'm licking her feet and she's twisting and turning and playing with herself, REALLY REALLY liking it and a lot! Just look at her facial expressions, playing with herself, etc, etc...This ain't acting, boys & girls, this is the real deal. This girl's voice will melt you and you just want to pinch her cheeks and give her a hug. So hot! Chloe is back!! I invite her back the next day. This time in a super sensual foot tease clip. This 20 year old girl has amazingly high arches and deep wrinkled soles. Here's she rubs baby oil all over her feet and soles. She then holds up her soles to the camera and does a toe point and wiggles her toes. Next, she is getting her feet worshiped in the Pose Position. See her moaning and just getting flat out ORGASMIC as I lick her feet and legs and suck her toes in a couple of positions. You saw Chloe and how I go so lucky to be able to shoot her outside the day before. Well, now here I am and she's agreed for me to shoot her FIRST FOOTJOB scene! She's never had her feet on a guy's cock before. She even had to get her boyfriend's approval for this. Not sure how that worked out for her, but she sure liked it, lol. Never before have I seen a girl this turned on, she especially likes to please! Having her feet worshiped and jerking off a cock seriously made this girl wet and she is very animated while stroking my cock and ESPECIALLY at the pop shot. Great scene, here, guys and a fantastic young girl!

360 PICS - 2000x1333 - 73 Mb

Download File
Old 08-15-2019, 09:41 PM   #98
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Super Star Kennedy Leigh!

Super Star Kennedy Leigh!

Genre:
Models: Kennedy Leigh
Description: Kennedy Leigh is one of my hottest finds ever. She just turned 18 at the time and this is her first Foot Fetish shoot ever! She is unbelievably hot. She's tan, has super soft skin and is extremely. This girl is truly one of a kind! Kennedy is from Minnesota and she's part Greek & German - what a cool combo! She has size 7.5 feet with incredibly high arches, I mean, really high arches - they are unreal! Her soles are extremely soft and you can tell she takes good care of her feet. This scene features features some great angles and close ups of her feet while sitting and laying on a bed. Her feet are near perfection! So nice and tan, super high arches. Super soft wrinkled soles. Now it's time for my tongue to take over and lick her soles from the back of her heels to her toes. I lick in between her toes and suck each one, as well. Kennedy's soles are heavenly and she is one of the most sensual girls I have ever worked with. If you like hot young blonde 18 year type girls with a golden tan and super high arches, you'll love this scene. Check out the tan tops of her feet, too! I love wet waterlogged wrinkled soles in the bathtub! One look at 18 year old Kennedy Leigh's soles and high arches, I just had to get her into the bathtub to show off her wet soles. It made the tan tops of her feet look even sexier as it brought out her tan even more. The water made her soles wrinkle up a ton! She is such a tease. After some teasing, I jump into the tub with her and lick her wet bare feet and soles and show them to the camera - great wrinkled soles and wet feet shots! Watch her play with and stroke my cock as I lick her other foot! This is one for the ages! Can this girl get any hotter??!! Her face is beautiful. Her skin is super soft and golden brown. I can't believe how high her arches were and how soft her feet were. She has this innocence about her that will bring any guy to his knees. She's confident in herself and she loves to please! One thing that stands out very clearly is her sensuality. I have never seen a girl at her young age be so sensual. Everything she does is slow and calculated and she is very comfortable with her self. It's a very rare trait indeed. After worshiping her incredible 18 year old size 7.5 wet feet in the bathtub, we decided to bring it out onto the bed. . She strokes my cock with one foot while I lick the arches of her other foot. I am rock hard and ready for action. This newcomer wastes no time and displays an amazing combo of cock stroking and slow sensual strokes. I didn't know how long I was going to last, seriously. I got myself back together and now she rubs the vaseline gel oil all over her tan feet and soles, getting them all nice and shiny. Now the real fun begins and she jerking off my cock with great stroking action. I explode all over feet and the load went all over the place, straight up in the air several times and all over her feet. She's that good!! You owe to yourself to witness this beauty at work. She is extremely good at what she does!

352 PICS - 2000x1333 - 73 Mb

Download File
Old 08-16-2019, 05:45 PM   #99
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Gianna Nicole's First Footjob!

Gianna Nicole's First Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Gianna Nicole
Description: This beauty is so HOT, it almost hurts! Meet 19 year Gianna Nicole!! How absolutely smokin hot is this girl??!! She's only been in the biz for a few months and this is her very FIRST FOOT FETISH SHOOT!! You have to check this clip out. Her feet are so soft and tan and with great wrinkled soles. She's from Florida and is half Russian and half Italian. She has flawless size 7 feet. Very nice wrinkled soles and she does some great toe points in this clip. Her skin is so soft and her entire body is just manicured to perfection! Her feet have that perfect shape. Slightly wide, toes are completely proportionate. She also wiggles her toes in some really cool closeup action. She also rests her feet right at the edge of the bed enabling you a perfect angle to her feet and soles! This girl's feet are so nice and when she oils them up and gets them all nice and shiny, you can truly see her wrinkled soles and up close and personal with some incredible closeup angles. Gianna pours a lot of oil all over the tops and bottoms of her feet and rubs it in. She gets her feet shiny after working in the oil. She then flexes her toes, points her toes and shows the tops of her feet. You can really notice her HIGH ARCHES. I LOVE oiled tan feet. She then teases you in the Pose Position with her beautiful, soft, tan size 7 feet! This girl is so amazingly HOT, you'll be wanting more and more of her. See her wiggling her toes and doing a toe point where you can see her soles get really wrinkled She then lays on her stomach with her wrinkled soles facing upward right at you. She also brings her feet towards her body so you can see the tan tops of her feet. Then, Gianna gets her feet worshiped for the first time on camera! This tan beauty has amazing feet and super wrinkled soles. See me remove her high heels to reveal her nice, soft feet. The tops of her feet are so dark and tan. I lick up and down her wrinkled soles and suck each toe and lick in between each toe as she lays next to me on the bed. She has great facial expressions as I lick her bare feet! Gianna has feet that are meant to be pampered and worshiped! Her soles are so soft and they wrinkle up like no other. She has impeccable arches and licking them is pure joy I first have her lay on her stomach with her soles facing up and they are in a perfect close-up position and at a great angle. You actually feel like you are right there licking her bare feet! She then goes up on her tippy toes and I lick her high arches. From there, it's on to the Pose Position and I rub her ass as I lick her feet and suck her toes. It's so sexy how she looks back and plays with her hair. She is clearly enjoying it. I lick this incredibly hot girl's feet and she also plays with my cock. She holds up her feet and scrunches her soles and shows you just how nice her feet are. She flicks my cock around and I continue to lick her other foot. She then goes into full cock stroking mode and is damn good at it! She brings me to completion as I explode all over feet. She holds up her feet and you can see a huge load dripping off her toes and soles!.

231 PICS - 2000x1333 - 55 Mb

Download File
Old 08-16-2019, 09:47 PM   #100
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Best Feet in the East!

Best Feet in the East!

Genre:
Models: Allison Real Heel
Description: Meet Allison! She is known as the Real Heel. She has become quite the popular foot girl on Instagram and now Twitter. She has a big foot following and she hasn't shot for many companies other than her own content. She also has not shown her face much on camera until now. Lo and behold, she lives a town over from me and we were introduced by a mutual friend. It was dumb luck. She also has worked my famous Feet of Philly foot worship parties when I do them. She has super soft size 8 feet and with nice high deep arches and extremely wrinkled soles. You can really see the detail of the wrinkles, too. See her dangle her sneakers off her feet. She is not wearing socks so her feet are extra sweaty just for this shoot! She then holds up her feet and you can see some really nice closeup shots, too. I then enter and lick her soles and suck her toes. This girl is really into it, too. This is no acting. She is genuinely into having her feet worshiped. Next comes the footjob! She is also known for having the Best Feet in the East. She had been working on me for about three months as she wanted to show me her outstanding footjob skills. Wow, was she right! I have seen very few girls who really enjoy getting a guy off with her feet where she takes pride in it. It's probably less than five to be honest with you. Also, not too many girls can give a great footjob in reverse either. Only a few come to mind, but Allison is the best at it! The footjob was shoot in POV which I am liking more and more these days so expect to see more footjobs shot like this. I plan on mixing it up and combining angles. See the huge pop shot all over her feet and she finishes me off in a reverse footjob position!

59 PICS - 1125x2000 - 11 Mb

Download File
Old 08-17-2019, 05:48 PM   #101
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Bailey Bae's First Footjob!

Bailey Bae's First Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Bailey Bae
Description: Bailey Bae is a brand new 19 year old girl from Wisconsin. She now attends a very prestigious Big Ten university and has only been in the adult biz for roughly three months now. She is so cute and girl-next-door looking. This scene took place on my most recent South Florida trip. Gotta love poolside scenes outdoors. It was a nice hot, typical South Florida afternoon. Nice and sunny and hot! She is wearing sneakers without socks making her feet nice and sweaty. This is her FIRST FOOT FETISH SHOOT. She is nice and tan and of Scandinavian and Frech descent. She removes each sneaker and wiggles her toes and points them as well showing off those nice wrinkled soles. She also just got a fresh pedicure before this scene. Next, I have her lay on her stomach in the Pose Position, one of our favorites, right? She points her toes, wiggles her toes and you get great closeup angles and viewpoints. There's nothing better than a hot 19 year old, pouring oil all over wrinkled soles. This is especially true when she rubs it all in and makes her soles and the tops of her feet real nice and shiny. In this clip, Bailey does just that as well as rubbing onto her legs. She pours the oil all over and lets it run down her soles. She also does this in the nude and outdoors in front of the pool. I then, lick her bare feet. I start her off wearing her new sneakers and without socks. Her feet are especially sweaty in this heat. I take off each sneaker and lick her sweaty soles and lick them from the back of her ankles to her toes. I also worship her feet in the Pose Position. Finally, see her stroke my cock with an awesome technique. She then applies oil all over her feet and my cock and she strokes it some more. She has a very steady cock stroking technique and she is quite good at it. That's pretty impressive since she never experienced anyone with a foot fetish before, only heard about it. After stroking my cock like a champ, I shoot a monster load which seemed like two pop shots, lol. She is THAT GOOD, folks! Bailey then holds up her cum covered soles to the camera. See the cum dripping off her feet.

373 PICS - 2000x1333 - 122 Mb

Download File
Old 08-17-2019, 09:49 PM   #102
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default My Toes are Covered in Your Cum!

My Toes are Covered in Your Cum!

Genre:
Models: Brittany Shae
Description: Brittany Shae is a girl I worked with about four years up in Philly and here I am in Tennessee visiting her. I love her plump meaty soles. Just how I remembered them. Her feet are so soft. I reintroduce Brittany and she shows off her lovely feet and soles by pointing her toes and wiggling them. She also does a great toe spread. From there, we didn't do the first time is oil up her soles and she does just that here. I then enter the picture and worship her feet by licking her soles and sucking on her toes. I then worship her feet in the pose position and also with her laying on her stomach with her soles facing upwards. Then comes a fantastic POV footjob! Also a different position than last time. See her stroke my cock and I explode all over her toes and wrinkled soles. She then shows them to you by holding up her feet to the camera and the cum drips off.

85 PICS - 1125x2000 - 14 Mb

Download File
Old 08-18-2019, 05:54 PM   #103
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default You Wish You Could Have These Feet!

You Wish You Could Have These Feet!

Genre:
Models: Allison Real Heel
Description: Do you really think you are going to have these feet on your cock and get a footjob from me? No! Only John does. First, though, I am going to oil up my size 8 feet and get them all shiny and smooth, so you can watch me give you a footjob! Oh the torment! Can you take it? Can you handle these shiny smooth soles all over his cock and not yours? Sit there and stroke your cock while you get jealous and wish it was your cock. See me wrap my feet around his cock. Oh yes, he is also licking my super wrinkled soles while I stroke his dick with my hands, as well. Now lay down closer as I stick my ass in your face and stroke John off in a reverse footjob position. Oh, can't you just feel it? It's so close, yet so far away for you. I then stroke John off to a massive load of cum all over my feet. Here, come closer so I can put these soles all over your face!

168 PICS - 1080x1920 - 40 Mb

Download File
Old 08-18-2019, 09:56 PM   #104
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default This Personal Trainer has Other Ideas!

This Personal Trainer has Other Ideas!

Genre:
Models: Sarah Brooke
Description: Sarah Brooke is a traveling personal trainer who goes all throughout the country helping athletes meet their personal goals. I had been at plateau lately with my workouts and some buddies of mine in Florida told me she'd be in the Philly area this week and they highly recommended her. She showed up to my apartment already in her workout gear and ready to go. I had no idea what to expect. It turns out she's really hot and she has let's just say some rather " nontraditional " training methods. At first, she asks me what my goals are. We get settled in and she said she noticed me staring at her feet the whole time and not even making eye contact with her at times. I do have a foot fetish and I can see where this could be going. She then said it might be a good idea if I take care of her sweaty feet as she is wearing sneakers and no socks. I wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do but hey, she offered right? She even started to rub my cock over my workout pants with one sneaker. Next, she has me pull down my pants and she gives me a sneaker job pointing out the fact, that I do not get a barefoot footjob from her during the first training session. I'll take a sneaker job any day! Sarah then has me take off one sneaker and orders me to lick her wrinkled soles and high arches and to suck her toes. She also let me oil up her soles, too! She has me so turned on, she continues to play with my cock with her other sneaker, just teasing me enough by letting me lick her barefoot but it's not going on my cock. My reward, however, is I get to shoot a huge load all over her workout sneakers and a humongous cum shot is all over her sneakers and it keeps going everywhere. BIG pop shot here! I'd say she has a personal training client for life!!

322 PICS - 2000x1333 - 103 Mb

Download File
Old 08-19-2019, 06:01 PM   #105
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Alura Jenson in Foot Fetish Interracial

Alura Jenson in Foot Fetish Interracial

Genre: big cock, big tits, blonde, blowjob, booty, fucking, hardcore
Models: Alura Jenson
Description: I'm always looking to try new things in the bedroom. But it helps when the other person is into it too. And Ronnie Hendrixxx is up for anything! Once I started stroking his fat black cock with my feet I knew that Ronnie was all mine. Since he's been such a good boy between my legs I think I'll let him fuck me silly. Just as long as he cums on my feet!

30 PICS - 1600x1068 - 17 Mb

Download File

Tags
feet, foot fetish, legs