Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 03-02-2024, 10:10 AM   #9901
newageofx
Godfather forum

newageofx is on a distinguished road
Default Domina Planet - Get Your Nose In My Pussy 4K

TAGS: PUSSY WORSHIP, HUMAN FURNITURE, PUSSY CONTROL, SMELL FETISH, SMOTHER, PUSSY SLAVE, PUSSY SMELLING, PUSSY JUICE SMELLING, PUSSY SMOTHERING, LABIAL SMOTHERING, PUSSY CONTROL, PUSSY DOMINATION, FACE BOUNCING, COCK SLAPPING, COCK JERKING, WHIPPING, SLAPPING, BLINDFOLD
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Mona is training a new pussy slave that She has on the floor, his hands secured above his head with a belt and a rest mask blindfold over his eyes. She wears a black leotard that attaches between Her legs and has hiked up so it splits Her luscious pussy lips apart. She walks over him carrying a belt and a pair of Her dirty panties that She caught Her former teacher, now slave, sniffing. She stands over him and asks him:

"I caught you sniffing My dirty panties....do you want to TASTE My pussy?"

He of course says he does, so She makes him beg to taste it. He doesn't beg loud enough, so She whips him with the belt She's carrying and he begs and begs until She's satisfied. She takes the pussy-stained crotch of the soiled panties and stuffs them in his mouth.

"Can you taste My pussy now? Suck those panties! If you liked the smell of them, you should LOVE the taste even more!"

She sits down onto his face, Her gorgeous, bare, shaved pussy covering his nose. The panties are gagging him, the blindfold making him sightless:

"You're gonna taste My pussy but you're also gonna SMELL My pussy. I want to hear your breathing it in. Now tell Me, how good does My pussy smell?"

She smothers him with Her pussy while She asks him questions:

"Tell me how good My pussy smells....oh wait, I can't understand you with My pussy smothering your mouth"

She rises up off of his nose, then turns around and plants Her pussy on his nose, Her ass in his face. She pulls down his pants, exposing his semi-hard cock. She starts stroking it:

"Does My pussy smell better than anything you've ever smelled in your miserable fucking life?"

He starts telling Her yes, it does, but She starts slapping his cock suddenly, over and over.

"Then fucking SAY IT! SAY MY PUSSY SMELLLS BETTER THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD!"

He starts telling Her over and over it's the best thing he's ever smelled then She sits down suddenly with Her full weight on his nose and face, mashing his nose to the side, smothering and silencing him while She giggles at his muffled cries. She continues to smack his cock and chest, then stands up and unfastens the croch of Her leotard. She sits back down on his nose as it disappears up Her pussy. She relaxes while he struggles to breathe:

"Ahhh, this is soooo nice. I could sit here like this all day long. I want all of your air to smell like My pussy. I mean, if you're gonna be a pussy slave, shouldn't you smell like your owner? My pussy?"

She starts to bounce up and down while he pulls in desperate breath after breath. She finally climbs off him and makes him lay his head back on the sofa.

"Put your head back, I want to sit on your face while I call My friend"

The slave lays his head back on the sofa. She steps on his lap while She perches on his face, making sure that She guides his nose back inside Her now-wet pussy, the slave's nose shiny with juice. She smother him again while She calls Her Dominatrix friend, Mistress Ivy Jane:

"OH MY GOD, IVY, You'll NEVER guess...."

3.55 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:10:08

Download file - 3.5 GB
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
newageofx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 02:10 PM   #9902
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Domina Planet - Tongue Fucking Toilet Slave 4K

TAGS: UHD, ULTRA HD, TOILET SLAVERY, ASS WORSHIP, FACE SITTING, PUSSY EATING, PUSSY WORSHIP, SMOTHER, TOILET SLAVE TRAINING, DIRTY ASS LICKING, PISSY PUSSY LICKING, HUMAN TOILET PAPER, ANAL TONGUE FUCKING, PUSSY TONGUE FUCKING, FACE FUCKING, TOILET SMELLING, ASS EATING, PUSSY EATING, FACE GRINDING, FULL WEIGHT FACESITTING, ASSHOLE CLEANING, PUSSY CLEANING
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Mona runs into the bathroom wearing a bright neon dress and stiletto pumps. She sits down on the toilet and unleashes a river of pee into the toilet, emitting a loud, noxious fart and then emptying Her bowels into it. She looks over to the toilet paper holder and notices it's empty, with no extra roll in sight. She looks out the door and screams out:

"SLAVE! GET IN HERE, NOW!"

The slave crawls in on hands and knees, wearing cuffs, collar, latex hood, and hobble chain. The slave tells Her that they are out of toilet paper and that there are paper towels that he can get for Her, but She slaps him and says:

"Fucking paper towels? I'm not going to use something that rough on My perfect pussy and ass you fucking idiot. I have a slave for a reason. You're gonna clean Me up with your tongue"

She puts Her panties over his head, then makes him stick his head in the toilet, still filled with Her waste. She pushes his head down with Her spike heel, making him smell the mess for about 10 seconds while She flushes the toilet. She has him take his head out, then closes the lid and has the slave put its head back on the toilet. She stands above the slave's head, Her pussy dripping pee and Her rank asshole in his face:

"Smell it, slave. Do you like the smell of your Goddess' excretions? You need to worship everything that comes from Me. Deep inhales now"

She makes the slave stick out its tongue and starts wiping Her pee-filled pussy onto the slave's tongue, back and forth, putting more and more of Her weight on the slave's face.

"How does it taste, toilet mouth? Salty? Well, it's good that you're getting your daily sodium and electrolyte intake through Your Mistress, haha. Now LICK IT CLEAN"

She starts riding his face harder, then settling down onto it and crushing his face under Her pussy, Her labia covering and sealing his mouth under it.

"Keep licking, deep inside. Tongue fuck My pissy pussy, get every last drop out, toilet bitch"

She puts Her spike heels on his thighs, digging into them and leaving developing red marks as She puts Her full weight on his face. She makes him pick up Her legs and hold them in the air, centering 100% of Her weight on his face and Her pussy. Once She's released him from Her pussy prison, She makes him lay on the floor. Squatting on his face again, She tells him:

"Now lick My smeary crack clean and then start drilling into My dirty hole. The deeper you go, the sweeter it tastes"

She reaches back and spreads Her ass cheeks open, making the slave take broad licks all over Her ass crack, and then orders the slave to stick out its tongue as She spears Her soiled rosebud with it. She settles Her full weight down again to ensure maximum penetration of the slave's tongue up Her sticky rectum.

"Tongue fuck my asshole. You know, you're just a tongue fucking toilet slave, trying to suck out every bit of your Owner's waste. Like a human toilet brush for My dirty asshole, followed by a nice, warm soothing bidet! You're like two bathroom appliances in one!"

She starts to fuck his face with Her spread-open ass and asshole, speeding up Her rhythm and then making him hold Her round ass cheeks in his hands. She pumps faster and faster, the slave's tongue achieving maximum penetration as most of its head disappears inside Her ass crack, then all the way out of Her now-gaping brown starfish. She settles down onto his face periodically to rest, warning him:

"Don't you DARE take your fucking tongue OUT of My asshole-it's where your tongue belongs anyway. You'll be getting your dinner from there soon"

4.28 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:12:15

Download file - 4.3 GB
Old 03-02-2024, 06:10 PM   #9903
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Tangent - Sissy Slut Takes First Cock - Full Scene

TAGS: BDSM, DUNGEON, GROUP FEMALE DOMINATION, FISHNETS, MILF, BRUNETTE, TRIPLE FEMDOM, SISSY SLUT, FEMINIZATION, SISSES, SISSIFICATION, SISSY TRAINING, SISSIES, SHINY LATEX CLOTHING, SEXY PVC OUTFIT, GLOSS, DILDO PLAY, DILDO SUCKING, SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, LATEX BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, STILETTOS, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, ASS FUCKING, BISEXUAL COCK SUCKING, BI-SEXUAL, TURNED BI, FORCED BI, MAKE ME BI, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, COERCED BI, MOUTH FUCKING, DEEPTHROAT, DEEP THROAT, PATHETIC MALE, BLOWJOB, MALE ABUSE, HUMILIATION
DESCRIPTION: Goddess Tangent joins Sophia Sahara and Lady Electra in London, to train a new sissy slut in how to handle cock - her first cock.

The festivities start with all the ladies decked out in latex. Sissy has even been accessorized with boobs. Sissy's mouth training starts with Electra's boot heel. Then she gets Tangent's and Sahara's fingers & spit in her mouth. Next they put sissy in a cage continue training with a large dildo. Then the real cock arrives and sissy's mouth is all over it.

Next, the ladies let sissy out of the cage, to get that cock wet and ready to take in her ass. Fuckdoll gets a good ass fucking and then is ordered to eat that cum.

1.41 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:36:27

Download file - 1.4 GB
Old 03-02-2024, 10:10 PM   #9904
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Tangent World of Femdom - Beat Hard

TAGS: BLONDE, BRUNETTE, FUR FETISH, FURS, BDSM, DUNGEON, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BOOT FETISH, LEATHER BOOTS, OVERKNEE, LEATHER MINISKIRT, CBT, DICK SLAPPING, BALL ABUSE, BALLBUSTING, BALL BUSTING, BALL KICKING, BOOT DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, MILF, EXTREME DOMINATION, BULLWHIPPING, BULLWHIPS, BEATDOWNS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, WHIPPING, WHIPPED, SINGLE TAIL, NO MERCY, SADISM, MERCILESS, CRUELTY, PAIN, LASHING, LASHES, DOMINANT WOMAN, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
DESCRIPTION: Mistress Aleana is graciously sharing her slave with Goddess Tangent. They have him bound to the St. Andrews cross, while they enjoy whipping him. He takes his beating well and even maintains his hardon throughout. Of course that means his cock and balls are going to get a beating too - just to see if his bits stand up to the pressure.

850 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:54

Download file - 850.0 MB
Old 03-03-2024, 02:10 AM   #9905
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Sophia Burns #2239 4K - Face Sitting, Electric Play, CBT

TAGS: UHD, ULTRA HD, ELECTRIC DICK SHOCKER, PAIN, SHOCKING, ELECTRIC PLAY, ELECTRIC TORTURE, CBT, ELECTROSHOCKS, BDSM, MENARESLAVES, MAS, BREATH PLAY, CHOKE, CHOKING, UNDER FEMALE ASS, YOUNG DOMINATRIX, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, ASS FETISH, ASS DOMINATION, ASS HUMILIATION, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER

921 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:04:14

Download file - 921.2 MB
Old 03-03-2024, 06:10 AM   #9906
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Blissfully Bi

TAGS: SPITTING, SPIT FETISH, BLONDE, MILF, REGALDOMINA, BRITISH FEMDOM, UK DOMME, ENGLISH MISTRESS, PROFESSIONAL DOMINANT, PRO DOMME, MASKED, DOMINATED, DEGRADED, CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTIONS, SUCKING COCK, MAKE HIM BI, CUMEATING, CUM EATING, CUM SWALLOWING, JIZZ EATING, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS, SPERM EATING, CUMSHOT, BISEXUAL BLOWJOB, BI-SEXUAL, TURNED BI, FORCED BI, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, COERCED BI, MEAN BRAT, VERBAL HUMILIATION, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE SUPREMACY, DIRTY TALK
DESCRIPTION: My slave restrained to the chair, all choices and rights revoked. he is nothing more than a piece of meat for Me to play with . I tease his cock before summoning My other slut to come and suck it hard. he deep throats flash's cock wretching as it hits his tonsils, flash moans in shame and pleasure. I push My sluts head down over flash's erect cock whilst holding his throat with My other hand. They know who they belong to and will do anything to make Me happy. I love watching fear and repulsion flicker over flash's face, his cock swelling in protest but undeniably enjoying itself. Such power and control is delicious, I can bend them to My will as I wish. I make flash erupt in My sluts mouth, before I then encourage him to drip feed his spunk back to him one droplet at a time!!!!

1.33 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:57

Download file - 1.3 GB
Old 03-03-2024, 10:10 AM   #9907
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Mistress Kennya - Whipping away the smile on his face 4K

TAGS: MISTRESSKENNYA, ROMANIAN GODDESS, UHD, ULTRA HD, BDSM, DUNGEON, SHINY LATEX LEGGINGS, WETLOOK PVC PANTS, GLOSSY CLOTHING, MILF, BRUNETTE, MASKED, PROFESSIONAL DOMINATRIX, FEMALE PROFESSIONAL DOMINANT, CHASTITY, LOCKED COCK, NIPPLE PLAY, SMOKING, SMOKE, HUMAN ASHTRAY, ASH EATING, BONDAGE, BETA MALE, BEATDOWNS, VERBAL HUMILIATION, WHIPPING, WHIPPED, NO MERCY, SADIST, MERCILESS, PAIN, LASHING, LASHES, DOMINANT WOMAN, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
DESCRIPTION: He just kept smiling while he was tied up and I used him as my ashtray. Even my face slapping did stop him. I just had to make him stop smiling and when I want something, I will always make sure I get it!

2.66 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:08:10

Download file - 2.7 GB
Old 03-03-2024, 02:10 PM   #9908
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Strapwoman - Face Sitting in leather leggings 4K

TAGS: UHD, ULTRA HD, SHINY LEATHER PANTS, ASS WORSHIP, BLONDE, WETLOOK, GLOSS, HIGH HEELS, BOOTS, KNEE HIGH HEELS, LEATHER BOOTS, THIGH HIGH BOOTS, OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, BOOT FETISH, THIGH BOOTS, THIGHBOOTS, OVERKNEE BOOTS, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, FACESIT, FACESAT, SIT ON FACE, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, BDSM, BETA MALE, BREATH PLAY, BREATHING TORTURE, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LOSER, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, YOUNG DOMINATRIX

796 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:06:03

Download file - 795.6 MB
Old 03-03-2024, 06:10 PM   #9909
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Skylar Locke - Pegging Goddess Sees All

TAGS: LATEX BOOTS, HIGH HEELS, LATEX GLOVES, BONDAGE, TEASEANDTHANKYOU, FETISH CLOTHING, SHINY PANTYHOSE, NYLON, HUMILIATION, MIND FUCK, BDSM, YOUNG MISTRESS, ASS FUCKING, ANAL PLAY, ANAL DOMINAION, ARSE FUCKING, FEMDOM SEX, STRAP-ON, DILDO PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, PEGGING, STRAPON, DOMINANT WOMAN, FEMALE SUPREMACY, MALE ABUSE, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, LOSER, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION
DESCRIPTION: How big a cock can an anal whore take? He didn't have to say anything for me to know... You can tell when I boy wants you to bend him over. Those submissive little mannerisms. Those jokes that aren't actually jokes. I'll fuck you, boy. Slow, good, and hard. Now bend over and arch. Lets see how good you can take it.

540 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:58

Download file - 540.3 MB
Old 03-03-2024, 10:10 PM   #9910
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Maitresse Madeline - Lady's Foot Seduction Pt2 - Complete M...

TAGS: MILF, FOOTJOB, BDSM, ROPE BONDAGE, FACESITTING, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHER, ASS SMOTHERING, SIT ON FACE, FACESIT, FACESAT, BREATH PLAY, THEENGLISHMANSION, TEM, BRITISH MISTRESS, UK DOMME, ENGLISH DOMINATRIX, CBT, SPERM, SEMEN, ABUSED BY WOMAN, HUMILIATION, FORCED RUIN, CUMSHOT, FORCED HANDJOBS, MILKING, RUINED ORGASM, FORCED MALE ORGASM
DESCRIPTION: The unbelievably hot and dominant neighbour, Madeline, has her inexperienced boy next door right where she wants him, stripped off and under her magnificent ass, as she smothers and teases him. His cock is exposed and dripping precum as she plays and torments him with biting pegs, tying him up and making him her total bitch to her needs. As a reward and to further entrap him, she jerks his cock, slowly and sensually, humiliating and cajoling him into shooting a big load of cum, he is hers forever, eager to come and help out whenever she requests.

1.28 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:57

Download file - 1.3 GB
Old 03-04-2024, 02:10 AM   #9911
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Mistress Lola Ruin - Mummified For Lola - Complete Movie

1.32 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:21:35

Download file - 1.3 GB
Old 03-04-2024, 06:10 AM   #9912
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Brat Princess 2 - Alex and May - Mean Bitches Use Betas Mou...

Alphas fuck and betas clean feet!

This stupid beta decided not to obey the girls. As a form of punishment he must clean their sneakers, smell their dirty sweaty stinky socks and get gagged by their bare foot. They even kick his head. Boys like him are NOTHING!!! Especially when they don't listen. They want their feet super clean because they are going to be with their alphas later. After he is done they chain him to the chair. So he can think about what he has done.

5.24 GB | 4096 x 2160 | 00:15:20

Download file - 5.2 GB
Old 03-04-2024, 10:10 AM   #9913
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Brat Princess 2 - Ivory and Kat - Condom Dump in the Fat Lo...

Kat and Ivory do not want to even touch the plate of used condoms they have waiting to dump into the mouth of their fat old loser. Mariah coaxes them to just do it for the shot. The girls on camera hesitantly pick up full condoms to dump into the fat loser's mouth. They are all so disgusted. The girls take photos for their boyfriends. It's gross but they know that their boyfriends will think it's funny. The girls don't want to touch the stinky old condoms, but it's much worse for the fat loser who has to swallow their contents. The girls take a lot of photos of the fat loser with the now empty condoms in its mouth to send to their boyfriends.

Later on, the girls want the fat old loser to worship their feet. When Goddess Platinum is away Kat is in charge of him. Kat wants to share him with her girlfriend Ivory. They have been out all day and want him to worship their smelly feet. If the loser does not do what they want, they will punish him more full condoms. The girls pass him back and forth using his mouth for worship. They kick him in the face and push their feet into its mouth. He is old and stupid but he's good for a laugh. Humiliating fat old losers is very fun for hot young girls. When the girls are done using his mouth for worship they will dump even more condoms into it. He begs not to be force-fed more cum, but he should be happy! Fatty gets to eat!

2.39 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:16:33

Download file - 2.4 GB
Old 03-04-2024, 02:10 PM   #9914
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Brat Princess 2 - Karly - Heavy Farting with Deep Smother 4K

Karly just got done teaching her aerobics class. She worked extra hard. She is so sweaty and probably EXTREMELY smelly. How fun would it be to sit on her betas face and make him get a wiff!! Smother him with her smelly scents. She hops on his face and starts farting!! She makes him eat her fart. She farts right into his mouth. He gasps for air and coughs. He is being smushed by her big ass and he can't move so he has no choice but to suck in her farts. It's the only air he can manage to inhale in.

1.80 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:16:13

Download file - 1.8 GB
Old 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM   #9915
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Brat Princess 2 - Natalya - Boyfriend Rests while Cuck Eats...

Nothing like a good ass licking after getting fucked to heavens. Natalyas man just fucked her SO good. Made her eyes roll in the back of her head. All while loser Marcelo had to watch at the bedside. Her boyfriend fell resting because he was so tired from pounding her pussy. He fell resting and Natalya whispered for the cuck to come lick her asshole. He comes up on the bed. He is just so thankful to have any interaction after seeing two hot people fuck. He is finally noticed. Ass in the air he dives into Natalyas ass and slurps it up. This is his life. He can't get hard because he's in chastity, he cant fuck her. But he could taste them on his tongue. Its as close as he's going to get to sex.

880 MB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:09:35

Download file - 880.3 MB

Tags
cruel, dominant, girls