Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture | Fetishes Pictures

Bondage | BDSM | Torture | Fetishes Pictures bondage, sado maso pics, bdsm, sadist pics, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant, big pussy lips, small pussy lips, big, small tits.

Old 08-06-2019, 04:06 PM   #91
Freak44
Crazy

Freak44 is on a distinguished road
Default Two Young Cunts

Two Young Cunts

Genre: BDSM, Lora | Tobi

Pictures: 82
Max. Resolution: 914x600
Size: 8 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Two fabulous girls for the price of one! Lora is young and new to the bondage scene, excitable as hell. Tickled, flogged, and dripped with hot wax on her pussy and tits, she's fucked until her cunt drools. Tobi's done a little bondage, but never with the likes of PD. Once she's trussed like turkey, he paws her tits and ass. She's got a luscious pink pussy ripe for fucking and a mouthhole that knows how to suck cock. Tobi thinks it's awesome. She's hyped and ready for more.

Download Links:
>>>Two Young Cunts
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Freak44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 04:12 PM   #92
Freak44
Crazy

Default Sent into Space

Sent into Space

Genre: BDSM, Sarah Jane Ceylon

Pictures: 74
Size: 6 Mb

Hot, blond and wrapped in rope, Jenny sizzles. A bondage lover's dream come true, she can take it down and dirty in all her holes, and cum, cum, cum. Four tough positions, gorgeous bondage, and a little pain to spice it up. Jenny blasts into orgasm that just goes on and on and . . .on.

Download Links:
>>>Sent into Space
Old 08-08-2019, 04:15 PM   #93
Freak44
Crazy

Default Punk

Punk

Genre: BDSM, Inez

Pictures: 405
Size: 36 Mb

Inez is a punk rocker with
the attitude, piercings, hair and tattoos to match. We put her
through her paces to see if she was as tough as she looked. She
took it like a champ, having everything from her tits tightly clamped
to being spun around like a top on a dildo while suspended in the
air. Her tattoo says "Hate Me" but you're going to love
watching this little badass get tied up and worked over!

Download Links:
>>>Punk
Old 08-13-2019, 06:53 PM   #94
Freak44
Crazy

Default Bound for Boardroom Entertainment

Bound for Boardroom Entertainment

Genre: BDSM, Dakkota

Pictures: 32
Max. Resolution: 454x800

Dakkota was seated waiting on Mr Big Boss in a slinky black dress, leather gloves and some leopard print heels. Mr Big Boss comes in and tells her that she\'s to be tied up and put on display for some executives on the board room big screen. He has her remove the dress down to a girdle with garters to seamed stockings and a black bra. She asks him a bit about the bondage preferences that the different executives from different parts of the world while he bind her wrists tightly behind her back. Next comes a white ballgag strapped tightly in Dakkota\'s waiting mouth. She shifts her weight from one nervous heel to another before Mr Big Boss comes back with another rope and tightly binds Dakkota\'s elbows together behind her back. A nice wide array of coils encircles her upper arms and is cinched tightly before another long rope is gotten and her arms are bound tightly to her body. With that ropework being done she\'s instructed to seat herself on the stool in the room again and her legs are tied first at the thighs holding them in a cross and then her lower ankle is tied off to the stool legs and then her other leg follows folding her shapely leg back just a bit and holding it there. A pink blindfold is then applied and Dakkota is left alone for a bit to begin her struggle entertainment. Mr Big Boss appears again and informs Dakkota that he\'s had a request to rotate her for a bit of a different view and lifts her and the stool up and rotates them 180 degrees to the left giving a better overall view of her tightly bound arms and the body cinch. She wiggles and puts on a nice show for the executives in the other room. She can only hope that they\'re as pleased with the view as she is giving it to them.
Girdle, Stockings. Fully Fashioned Stockings. Animal Print, Ball Gag, Blindfold, Bondage, Rope Bondage MILF

Download Links:
>>>Bound for Boardroom Entertainment
Old 08-14-2019, 06:56 PM   #95
Freak44
Crazy

Default Strenuous desk tie in leather boots

Strenuous desk tie in leather boots

Genre: BDSM, Elizabeth Andrews

Pictures: 21
Size: 5 Mb

It was another day at the office. I walked in with my notebook to see what tasks were on my to-do list. I was wearing a white shiny blouse, wet look leggings and knee high leather boots. I sat down in my chair and let my hands roam over the leather. I loved the way they felt under my fingers. Time slipped by as I enjoyed my boots. Mr. Big Boss came into my office and told me he had a tie he wanted to try. I asked him if it was for fun or punishment. He replied fun but after experiencing the tie, I\'m sure there was a mix of punishment in there as well.
Mr. Big Boss started this tie with a chest harness. Binding my arms behind my back came soon after. While I had the opportunity, I grabbed my ass and moved my semi bound arms up and down my curves. He finished my arm bondage with a tight upper wrist tie, pinning my wrists into one another. I could feel the tight rope digging into my skin. The imprints of the rope in my flesh would be harsh when we were finished. With my arms bound behind my back, Mr. Big Boss spun me around to face him.
He shoved the ball of a bishop gag deep into my mouth. He left the bishop panel unbuckled as he tighten the straps in the back. Mr. Big Boss then came around and buckled the panel, stretching the leather tight across my lips.
I then found myself kneeling on top of my desk. The Boss made me support my weight on my left knee while he instructed me to post on my right foot. He tied my right thigh off to my chest harness, XXXX me to bend my knee at a 90 degree angle.Mr. Big Boss tied a rope around my left ankle and threaded it through my elbow tie, hoisting my booted ankle up off the desk. I found myself fighting to stay balanced. I grunted behind the bishop gag as drool collected around the ball. The boss was nice enough to give me something to place under the knee that supported my weight. I was thankful for that and would have to make it up to him at a later point, perhaps a visit under his desk?
The Boss added one last rope to my predicament. He tied a rope around the boot I was posted up on and tied it back to the sole of the boot that was lifted in the air. If I moved one of my legs, then the other would shift as well, throwing me completely off balance. Mr. Big Boss tried to test this theory many times during the duration of the tie. He groped my breasts hard, grabbed at my ass and throat, and ran his hands down my legs. But even through my muffled pleas, I kept the balance.
wet look leggings, knee high leather boots, shiny shirt, rope bondage, bishop gag, muffled noises, kneeling desk tie

Download Links:
>>>Strenuous desk tie in leather boots
Old 08-15-2019, 06:59 PM   #96
Freak44
Crazy

Default Bondage Drool Accuracy Test

Bondage Drool Accuracy Test

Pictures: 52
Size: 12 Mb

Elizabeth comes into David\'s office to get him so they can go out to their dinner plans but he\'s still working on some things for the websites. He tells her he can\'t go and keeps working on his stuff while she complains about how long she spent getting ready. David is fine with her not wanting the outfit to go to waste and grabs some rope binding her elbows together behind her back. Moving on her wrists are bound next with a ring gag following that and going into her mouth. Lizz is then seated in a chair in front of his desk and her ankles are bound to each chair leg spreading her legs out. David then takes a cup and places it in front of her in between her legs and tells her that her job is to make sure her drool gets into the cup and only the cup. Finally her arms are bound to the chair back XXXX her to bend over and holding her open gagged mouth over the cup. A bit of tickling here and there with Lizz squealing through the scenario. Lizz tries to get David with some drool and that just causes David to come in and tickle her feet and underarms causing drool to go everywhere. Finally David reveals that he intended to keep their dinner plans and that he was going to leave her bound and drooling to the chair. He tells her that he\'ll bring her back a doggie bag when he returns so not to worry and she struggles realizing that with how slow David eats she\'s in for a long night of being bound, gagged, and drooling in that chair.

Pantyhose, High Heels, Shiny Dress, Chair Tie, Ring Gag, Drool, Tickling, Struggling

Download Links:
>>>Bondage Drool Accuracy Test
Old 08-16-2019, 07:02 PM   #97
Freak44
Crazy

Default Bound Pantyhose Tease

Bound Pantyhose Tease

Pictures: 52
Size: 11 Mb

Elizabeth is rubbing her pantyhose and talking about how soft they are and how nice the sheen is. Her ultra high heel clad feet are soon deshod in order to show off the reinforced toe and foot. She takes off her other shoe and stands up sliding her skirt up to show off her ass clad in the pantyhose. She teases a bit about letting you touch them before sliding the skirt down and sitting back down on the couch. She puts her shoe back on and then suddenly is confronted by David who has rope in his hands and wants to definitely get his hands on her legs. He stands her up and gives her pantyhose a nice rub before taking rope and binding his elbows tightly behind her back. More rope encircles her wrists finishing off her arm bondage. She\'s spun around and her mouth shoved with a huge wad of cloth before microfoam tape is wound around her head sealing the gag in. With her arms bound and mouth gagged Elizabeth is seated on the couch again where her high heeled ankles are bound. Another rope binds her knees together tightly before David finishes it off giving her foot one last tickle before letting her struggle a bit with her new helpless state. Elizabeth moves around struggling for all she\'s worth till eventually she makes her way to the floor where she rolls around trying to find any slack in her bonds. She can\'t however and just ends up putting on a rather nice display of struggling giving a nice long shot of her well shaped pantyhose clad legs and ass through her tight skirt and shiny top.

Disco Skirt, Pantyhose, High Heels, Rope Bondage, Struggling, Mouth Packing, Microfoam Tape Gag, Shiny Hose

Download Links:
>>>Bound Pantyhose Tease
Old 08-17-2019, 07:06 PM   #98
Freak44
Crazy

Default Carissa Begs For Bondage

Carissa Begs For Bondage

Genre: BDSM, Carissa Montgomery

Pictures: 28

Carissa and Mr Big Boss are doing some work with her dictating the last few figures of a very long job to him. She gets to the end and starts having a bit of fun rubbing her legs and feet on Mr Big Bosss legs playing with him a bit and finally begging him to tie her up. He of course obliges her and starts with her lovely legs and new heels. Standing her up he binds first her elbows and then her wrists before shes reseated, her mouth packed, and then sealed with microfoam tape. An upper body rope and a waist cinch rope comes next and after a bit of disheveling he finishes her bondage off with a knee rope. Noticing something isnt quite right though he takes her breasts out of her bra and puts them on dispally before heading out to get a bottle of water to cool down a bit. When he returns he quenches his thirst a bit both with the water and a few gropes before telling Carissa that shes actually to be the janitorial crews reward for doing a really good job this quarter and leaves her to struggle and await her eventual use.

Pantyhose, Secretary, High Heels, Mouth Packing, Microfoam Gag, Rope Bondage, Gag Talk

Download Links:
>>>Carissa Begs For Bondage
Old 08-18-2019, 07:07 PM   #99
Freak44
Crazy

Default Mr Big Boss's Bondage Toy

Mr Big Boss's Bondage Toy

Genre: BDSM, Dakkota

Pictures: 30

Dakkota is in Mr Big Boss\'s office after a long day of work and with his normal secretary on vacation he needs a volunteer for some after work bondage. Grabbing some rope and gagging material out of his desk he arranges it on his desk before having her stand up and place her arms behind her back. Taking the first rope he binds her wrists together before grabbing another and binding her elbows together. With her arms securely held behind her back Mr Big Boss takes a white cloth and stuff\'s Dakkota\'s mouth with it before taking some white vet wrap and sealing the large gag tightly in her mouth. Another rope is produced and used to tie a harness on Dakkota above and below her breasts. Finally before she\'s placed on the floor another rope is added to anchor her arms to her body sealing her upper body bondage all the more tightly. Her ankles fall prey to the rope next with her black high heeled arches being bound together as she sits patiently on the carpet. More rope encircles her ankles and then the area above her knees binding her legs as thoroughly as her upper body. Finally Mr Big Boss pulls up her chair behind her and takes some black electrical tape sealing Dakkota\'s gag even further and pulling it even more tightly around her head. Finally with his package sealed up and nicely bound he starts groping Dakkota a bit before he heads off to the break room to rehydrate after all that work binding and gagging her. Dakkota starts her struggles moaning into her gag as she rotates and rolls her tightly bound form around on the carpet. Dakkota truly loves being the boss\'s bondage toy.

High Heels, Pantyhose, Rope Heavy, Double Layer Gag, Groping. Struggling,

Download Links:
>>>Mr Big Boss's Bondage Toy
Old 08-19-2019, 07:08 PM   #100
Freak44
Crazy

Default Disco Jeans, Bent Over, Ass on Display

Disco Jeans, Bent Over, Ass on Display

Pictures: 33
Size: 7 Mb

Elizabeth has on her tight red disco pants, a shiny blouse and leather gloves. David has her stand up and he quickly binds her wrists together behind her back. With her wrists secured he takes another piece of rope and binds her elbows together equally as tight. Taking two large pieces of mouth packing he grabs Elizabeth and shoves them into her mouth before taking silver tape and sealing the packing in tightly effectively gagging her. Next a body cinch rope tightly attaches her arms to her body and seals off yet more avenue\'s of movement to her. Naturally I “check” the rope which really just involves playing with knots while I grab her ass and fondle her a bit. Finally a hair rope is added pulling her head back sharply to her arm ropes. Moving down I grab a rope and bind the arches of her high heels together for a bit of difference in how her legs are tied. One more rope binds her neck off to her arch hobble pulling her into an enforced bent over position. A bit more fondling and rubbing and I\'m off to film her in her predicament. Some struggling and motion Elizabeth manages to show off her assets quite well even giving her ass a bit of a shake for the camera. Finally after a bit I tell her that if she can navigate her way off the far side of the carpet i\'ll let her out of her situation. She manages to get there after a while which makes for some really nice visuals. With her getting off the carpet she\'s fulfilled her part of the deal and I cut to go untie her.

Disco Jeans, Shiny Shirt, Leather Gloves, High Heels, Standing Tie, Bent Over Tie, Tape Wrap Gag, Mouth Packing

Download Links:
>>>Disco Jeans, Bent Over, Ass on Display
Old 08-20-2019, 07:13 PM   #101
Freak44
Crazy

Default Crotch Rope Column Tie

Crotch Rope Column Tie

Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling

Pictures: 43
Size: 9 Mb

David is leading Pepper into a weird room where there\'s a rope hanging down from the ceiling. She\'s reluctant but goes along with it asking him what he has planned as he starts binding her wrists. Soon her elbows and wrists are joined tightly together before he brings out a red cloth shoving it into her mouth and using microfoam tape to tightly cleave gag her. With her gag in place a few more ropes are added to adorn her body pulling her arms tightly into her body at the waist and joining with a crotch rope before David pulls it tightly towards the ceiling eliciting some cries of discomfort from poor Pepper. Upper body ropes and ankle ropes finally are added bringing Pepper more and more from walking female to bound item. David gropes her a bit before stepping back to admire his handiwork and let her struggle a bit in her bondage. Eventually David comes back and adds some leg ropes building them into her crotch rope and then finally feeling that Pepper is bound and gagged enough. A bit of spanking and breast groping and David leaves Pepper to struggle on her own.

Pantyhose, High Heels, Rope Bondage, Shiny Dress, Lots Of Rope, Standing Bondage, Microfoam, Mouth Packing

Download Links:
>>>Crotch Rope Column Tie
Old 08-21-2019, 07:14 PM   #102
Freak44
Crazy

Default Reluctant to be put on display

Reluctant to be put on display

Genre: BDSM, Crystal Frost

Pictures: 41
Size: 10 Mb

Crystal Frost walked in the office not knowing why the Boss called her in. She hoped she hadn\'t done anything wrong. She had only been working at the company for a few months and really liked the perks of the job. What she didn\'t realize was she was one of the perks. The Boss explained why he called her in and Crystal was hesitant. He told her to take off her dress and she did as he asked. Underneath the black dress, she was wearing a lacy bra, pink girdle and black stockings. She didn\'t like the idea of being put on display for the enjoyment of others, but if it were the price she had to pay to keep this job, she would.
Mr. Big Boss got to work on Crystal\'s bondage. He started with her arms and tied her wrists and elbows tightly behind her back. She fidgeted in the ropes getting use to the tight nylon rope. When he brought a piece of cloth up to her mouth to gag her, she wasn\'t too happy. She didn\'t understand why she needed to be gagged to be on display. What if she needed someone\'s help? The Boss comforted her and told her that they would be watching her. Mr. Big Boss wrapped micro tape around her head to keep the wad of cloth in her mouth. He then tied her ankles together and felt up her silky legs. Once her ankles were tightly bound, the Boss picked Crystal up and placed her onto the floor where he put her into a tight hogtie.
He left her on the floor of the office while he went and checked in with his clients. They were very happy with Crystal\'s tight bondage and gag and loved her sexy body. Crystal struggled around on the floor, mmmppfhing into the tight gag. Some time later, the Boss came back and told Crystal he had a request from one of his clients. He pulled Crystal\'s lacy bra down, revealing her breasts. He left her like that on display. She arched and grinded against the ropes, lifting her ass in the air. Every time she did so, she gave the clients a good look at her printed thong. The clients were pleased with Crystal\'s struggling even tho she wasn\'t happy about being put on display for them
girdle, stockings, lingerie, stripping on command, bondage, rope bondage, hogtie, topless, blonde, microfoam gag, blue cloth for mouth stuffing, high heels, tan, struggling, panty shots, close up of gag, close up of tying, all tying and gagging done on screen

Download Links:
>>>Reluctant to be put on display
Old 08-22-2019, 07:17 PM   #103
Freak44
Crazy

Default Tightly Trussed and Shiny Attired

Tightly Trussed and Shiny Attired

Genre: BDSM, Pepper Sterling

Pictures: 28

Pepper is relaxing on the sofa wishing someone was there to tie her up. Eventually heavy eyes get the better of her and she dozes off. A man creeps into the room and she awakes to be stood up and have her arms drawn together behind her back with rope. Her elbows are bound first and her wrists soon follow suit. She\'s gagged with a purple cloth and multiple silver tape wraps around her head. Another rope is added around her midsection pinning her arms to her body with a body cinch. Her ankles are bound next with her standing in front of the man. She\'s then placed on the ground and her ankles are used to drag her backwards in front of the couch. One more rope is added from her ankles up to her elbow ropes and she\'s pulled into a tight hogtie. She\'s fondled a bit before the mystery man walks off leaving her to struggle in her tight bondage and gag. She naturally can\'t budge a single one of the tight ropes and truth be told she\'s having too much fun to want to.
Shiny Top, Rope Bondage, Mouth Packing, Silver Tape Gag, Hogtie, Consensual Bondage

Download Links:
>>>Tightly Trussed and Shiny Attired
Old 08-23-2019, 07:20 PM   #104
Freak44
Crazy

Default Secretary in a blue latex dress, collared, leashed & trained

Secretary in a blue latex dress, collared, leashed & trained

Genre: BDSM, Crystal Frost

Pictures: 38

Blonde secretary, Crystal Frost, is wearing a tight blue latex dress that hugs her every curve. Her arms are being tightly bound in a leather arm binder that accentuate her assets. Next, comes a leather collar, leash, and plug gag. Crystal opens her eager lips wide, in preparation of the thick plug. Once the gag is buckled on tight, Crystal loses her sight when the Boss ties a leather blindfold over her eyes. She feels a jerk to her neck as the Boss pulls on her leash, XXXX her to come towards him. Mr. Big Boss leads Crystal, blindfolded, around the office, training her to maintain her balance in her towering high heels. The Boss takes momentarily breaks to grope the latexed secretary. Crystal makes small noises behind the mouth filling gag, along the way. He leads her around the room a few more times before having her sit on the chair, where he ties her ankles tightly together. He adds another rope around her waist, pinning her leather covered arms to her body. Crystal wiggles and struggles against her tight bonds, relying only on her sense of hearing since her sight and ability to speak were taking away.
latex, rubber fetish, blonde, plug gag, blindfold, collar, leash, training to walk, high heels, chair tie

Download Links:
>>>Secretary in a blue latex dress, collared, leashed & trained
Old 08-24-2019, 07:24 PM   #105
Freak44
Crazy

Default Shiny Clothing & Inflatable Gag

Shiny Clothing & Inflatable Gag

Pictures: 75
Max. Resolution: 580x1024
Size: 36 Mb

Elizabeth is wearing a silk blouse, a shiny pvc skirt, and shiny pantyhose with 6.3 inch leather peep toe pumps. David gathers rope and ties her arms together behind her back, daring to pop a few buttons on her silk blouse. Once her arms are secured, David ties below her knees and her ankles. While doing so, he admires how silky her pantyhose feels. Before her mouth is stuffed full with an inflatable gag, David adds a upper body harness. The inflatable gag fills Elizabeth\'s mouth totally and then some. David has fun pumping the gag even more and watching Elizabeth\'s eye get wide as her jaws fill with air. He spends a little time groping her curvy body before picking her up and placing her on the ground. David shimmies her skirt up and reveals she is not wearing any panties under her incredibly sheer pantyhose. She struggles around on the floor before her and David play a game of keep away. He wants to pump the gag up and she doesn\'t want him too. Finally he gets the pump of the gag in his hand and gives it another pump. Elizabeth laughs and drools even though her mouth is stretched to the max. Soon after, he leaves her there to struggle, exposed from the waist down.

Silk blouse, pvc skirt, shiny silk pantyhose, 6.3 inch leather peep toe pumps, leg fetish, curves, rope bondage, bondage, inflatable gag, drool, gagged laughing

Download Links:
>>>Shiny Clothing & Inflatable Gag

Tags
bdsm, bondage, punish, spanking, tortures