Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 04-10-2019, 08:33 AM   #811
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

belialxxxx is on a distinguished road
Default Worked Over (2016)

Worked Over (2016)

Year: 2016
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Description: Lorelei Lee was just out for a good time. She thought she would have some fun being thrown around by one of our handlers, but no one ever gets exactly what they are expecting when they sign up to be played with by Matt Williams. In the beginning Lorelei is begging Matt to let her cum. What she doesn't understand is that by the end of their time together she is going to be begging him to let her stop. She starts out sat down on top of the sybian, a terrifyingly powerful vibrator, with a black ball gag in her mouth and a leather strap blindfolding her. With her other senses cut off, all she has to focus on is the intense vibration between her legs. That is until Matt takes out the flogger and goes to work on her tits and ass. The ball gag can only do so much to stop Lorelei's screams as she cums over and over again and gets attention from the flogger, followed by a whip and cane. Lorelei is laid on her back with her feet over her head and her pussy and ass exposed. She is then penetrated relentlessly by the fucking machine. Matt thought it would be more fun to put it in her ass so that he could spend some time on her pussy with the cane. And once he's gotten it nice and sensitive he puts the hitachi right on her clit and sticks the pogo inside of her. She is screaming and shaking, totally cum-drunk and thoroughly fucked.
Models: Lorelei Lee

Size: 2.00 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 37 min 39 s
Type: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 04-10-2019, 12:34 PM   #812
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Creep Keep (2016)

Creep Keep (2016)

Description: Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is forced into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere. This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations - I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him - I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent! I am famished and thirsty - clearly, this is intentional, if I had to subscribe some purpose to this madness I suspect he wishes to control me in a more sophisticated manner; something beyond force, coercion and sex. He obviously is maniacal and highly organized in in the methods he employs to terrorize me. This infernal bar he has locked on my head goes to the back of my tongue and has begun to rust from my saliva. The taste of iron is the only thing that wets my palate. The drooling is constant - I am so thirsty that I tip my head back and try to swallow it. This discharge is not the worst though. Desperate to relieve myself I wiggled over to the iron grill he has chained me to and expelled a shit through the grate. I piss on the floor boards. Though it is a torturous effort I discovered that I can roll onto my back and then my side. This has to be positioned carefully for I can then use my tongue to lick up the piss.
Models: Sierra Cirque

Size: 1.97 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 55 min 38 s

Download from FB >
Old 04-10-2019, 04:35 PM   #813
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Orgasmageddon 3: Denial (2016)

Orgasmageddon 3: Denial (2016)

Description: In pleasure, as in all things, the human body has its limits. Today, O.T. has decided that his goal is to find out Marica Hase's limits. He wants to see how far he can take her, how close to an orgasm he can get her without letting her cross the line and without having her go absolutely crazy. O.T. has Marica chained and shackled up in some intense metal bondage with her legs held open for easy access. He starts out by warming her pussy up with his fingers, then he ramps it up quickly by sticking a metal hook inside her and starting to pump her for moans. It doesn't seem to be enough so he plugs in the hitachi and soon Marica has completely lost control of the sounds she is making. O.T. in the meantime has complete control. Every time Marica gets to the edge of orgasm he pulls away and leaves her squirming. O.T. takes out the celebrator as well and starts alternating between the two vibrators. He moves back and forth between the two, the celebrator delivering intense and pinpointed pleasure, and the hitachi giving a more general area the most powerful vibration that can be delivered by a hand held device. Then, just for fun he uses the both of them at the same time. This drives Marica nuts. She lets out squeals of both suffering and ecstasy. But O.T. isn't done with her yet.
Models: Marica Hase

Size: 2.43 GiB
Duration: 45 min 28 s

Download from FB >
Old 04-10-2019, 08:37 PM   #814
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Pull (2016)

Pull (2016)

Description: Violet Monroe doesn't know what to do when she finds herself completely immobilized by shackles holding down her arms and legs. She thrashes them around, looking around for someone to help her, panicked at not having control over her body. And now that she's lost mobility O.T. is going to make it much worse for her. Being tormented by someone else is one thing, but when your own body betrays you things get so much scarier. O.T. attaches clamps to Violet's nipples and her pussy and then ties all of them to her big toes. This way every time she moves, no matter how little, she will be tugging at the most sensitive parts of her own body. The next step is to make her move. O.T. tickles Violet up and down her body, getting little shrieks of pain mixed in with her uncontrollable laughter. Then he goes to work on her with the Hitachi, the most powerful handheld vibrator in our arsenal, and watches as she tries not to move too much with every wave of pleasure. Next he attaches a clamp to Violet's tongue, ties it to her toes, and sets to work caning the bottoms of her feet. This new position adds insult to injury as Violet is humiliated by the ridiculous sounds she makes and the trail of drool steadily leaking from her gaping mouth. Violet is completely powerless and has no choice but to keep pulling at herself, making her pain worse with every moment.
Models: Violet Monroe

Size: 2.69 GiB
Duration: 50 min 32 s

Download from FB >
Old 04-11-2019, 12:37 AM   #815
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default A Tale of Two Riggers (2016)

A Tale of Two Riggers (2016)

Description: All over this country, all over the world, there are young, hot slts trotting around in tight clothes or barely any at all, trying to get the attention of men. Men that they know better than to tease, but these slts just can't help themselves. Blonde sex-kitten Goldie Rush thinks that it's OK to strip nearly naked, let a man run his hands all over her tits, moan like she can't wait to be fucked, and then tell him that he's gone too far. She thinks it's alright to show off that tight body of hers, then try to walk it right out the door. But she forgot that she has no clue where she is, and no idea who she is fucking with. Before she even knows what's hit her she's locked down in metal bondage and begging for mercy. None is coming. And far away is another girl who finds herself in too similar a situation. Endza Adair is locked down with legs spread wide, hoping that all her captor is lying when he says that he gets off on her tears. She's terrified, crying before the caning even starts, and if he's enjoying this as much as she is hating it, she knows that this is going to last a long time.
Models: Endza Adair, Goldie Rush

Size: 2.75 GiB
Duration: 51 min 28 s

Download from FB >
Old 04-11-2019, 04:38 AM   #816
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Hook Up (2016)

Hook Up (2016)

Description: When Dee Williams was first talking to Matt before they met up, she told him she liked to "play rough". It is very possible that Dee didn't actually know the meaning of the phrase until she found herself chained up and bent over in his house in the woods. She'll learn quickly, though, as she becomes a living advertisement for why you should look into someone more before meeting up for anonymous sex. It's not all bad for Dee, it turns out she does like playing rough, and every painful position and bit of torment gives her more pleasure. She particularly likes it when Matt puts the fucking machine in her ass and turns it on to its highest setting. Soon enough he's got her squirting all over the place and crying out in orgasm.
Models: Dee Williams

Size: 2.54 GiB
Duration: 47 min 30 s

Download from FB >
Old 04-11-2019, 08:40 AM   #817
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Railed (2016)

Railed (2016)

Description: When he told Yhivi she was getting railed today, she probably thought it meant O.T. was going to whip out his cock and fuck her until her brains melted, but hot as she is, Yhivi is not that lucky. Her whole world is about to be contained between these two metal rails. She is shackled to cold, unyielding iron, and the only relief she will get is whenever O.T. decides he wants to see her in a new position. Face down and ass up, her pussy and ass are exposed to a brutal flogging and a harsh reaming from a big, black dildo. Flat on her back with her legs spread, Yhivi is trying so hard to stop herself from crying as he pulls her nipples with vicious clamps. And when he finally sits her up, it isn't so she will be more comfortable. Tight rope around her neck limits her breathing while the hitachi on her clit has her gasping for air.
Models: Yhivi

Size: 2.83 GiB
Duration: 53 min 3 s

Download from FB >
Old 04-11-2019, 12:40 PM   #818
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Syren De Mer (2016)

Syren De Mer (2016)

Description: Suffering is almost as much of an art form as causing pain. It takes a level of perseverance that most people can't manage. Syren De Mer, though, is not just some bitch off the street. She is an eye-popping beauty with a sexy submissive streak. She makes an offering of herself with every act of suffering, showing what it means to not just be into BDSM, but to really love it. Whether Syren is screaming, crying, or moaning, if she is being hurt she is on the edge of orgasm. She can't help herself. The caning may make her feet or calves feel like they are on fire, but that warmth quickly spreads to her hungry pussy and sensitive clit. Add one vibrator to the mix and she is exploding with orgasms. Add a furious fingering and she is gushing like a geyser, too.

Size: 2.25 GiB
Duration: 42 min 6 s

Download from FB >
Old 04-11-2019, 04:40 PM   #819
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Trophy Catch (2016)

Trophy Catch (2016)

Description: Out she goes. Zoey Laine probably shouldn't just pick up and take whatever pills strange men give her. She's too hot to not know better. Men have been paying attention to her since she started growing those perky little tits of hers. Her sexy legs and tight ass didn't go unnoticed in those yoga pants, either. Seconds after she downs what she thinks is ibuprofen she is passed out on the floor. By the time she has come to O.T. has already inspected every inch of her beautiful body. If he was just fucking her she would probably hate it less. O.T. has never been all that interested in getting his dick wet, no matter how hot of a piece of ass he just reeled in. Instead he has a new head cage he'd like her to try out for him. Barbed wire and cold metal envelope her, she can see them right in front of her eyes. She knows that the rusted spikes won't just jump out and get her, but she can't help but be terrified with them so close to her pretty face. She doesn't dare flail too much as her captor flogs her ass and uses a dildo to fuck her pussy. She's too worried about what this bondage helmet will do to her if she unbalances it. Zoey should be more worried about what O.T. is going to do to her. He isn't some cold piece of steel, content to just hold her in place and not have any fun. He wants to hear her scream and when the flogger doesn't do the trick well enough he has plenty of other ways to get her yelling.
Models: Zoey Laine

Size: 2.52 GiB
Duration: 47 min 22 s

Download from FB >
Old 04-11-2019, 08:41 PM   #820
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Dresden (2016)

Dresden (2016)

Description: There is no release coming for platinum blonde babe Dresden. She has a day ahead of her that is nothing but torment, and most girls get paid off in exquisite orgasms throughout the experience, but Dresden is not so lucky. It isn't anything she did, or anything about her. She is sexy as hell. She has a fit body with tight curves that beg to be handled by a strong man. She has a tight, wet pussy that begs to be fucked. But most of the begging today is going to come from her mouth, as she breathlessly asks O.T. for permission to have an orgasm. Normally a girl is locked in so tightly that they have no wiggle room, but with a body as fine as her's it is kind of nice to watch her struggle a bit. Instead of just locking her shackles to the floor, O.T. strings them along some metal cable, the same type he's using to gag her so that she drools all over herself. It gives her enough play to give her the false hope that she could get away from his whip, but not nearly enough to actually let her crawl to safety.

Size: 2.81 GiB
Duration: 52 min 34 s

Download from FB >
Old 04-12-2019, 12:42 AM   #821
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Alisha Adams (2012)

Alisha Adams (2012)

Year: 2012
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Caning, Dental Gag, Fucking Machine, Metal Bondage, Oral Sex, Thigh Caning
Description: It is almost comical how much these models think alike sometimes. They come in expecting some kind of glamorous shoot and invariably don't see that something is wrong the second PD decides to put them into bondage. Some of them take it better than Alisha Adams, though. She starts complaining the second she sets eyes on PD. It's almost like she doesn't recognize that she has no power in this situation. The cold iron locked around her neck and wrists should have given her a clue. It looks like he'll just have to be less subtle. He strips her down and locks her back up, not just to expose her but also to show her exactly how much control he has over her life right now. Whether she feels pain or pleasure is a matter of how he feels at the moment. One second he's whipping her to tears and the next she is cumming at his command. She has no modesty or dignity left, so she may as well learn to love it. She is going to have a long time to think about that. The chair that PD straps her into she thinks is a temporary arrangement. Between the uncomfortable arm and leg bondage, the constricting posture collar and the vicious medical gag in her mouth, Alisha believes that he will set her free at any moment. He couldn't possibly expect her to endure this for long. When he sets up the fucking machine for her cunt she is sure he will be done with her soon. It isn't until he turns out the lights and closes the door that the truth finally dawns on her.
Models: Alisha Adams

Size: 601 MB
Duration: 53 min 27 s

Download from FB >
Old 04-12-2019, 04:45 AM   #822
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Orgasmageddon 2 (2016)

Orgasmageddon 2 (2016)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Anal

Size: 3.21 GiB
Duration: 1 h 0 min

Download from FB >
Old 04-12-2019, 08:43 AM   #823
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Ashley Lane (2016)

Ashley Lane (2016)

Description: This metal bit gag might be Ashley Lane's new best friend. Sexy and fit, this slt is a screamer. She has to bite down hard to keep from going completely to pieces. She has a hot body and he loves to play with it in all kinds of wicked ways. It isn't just inflicting pain that makes him happy and makes her shriek. Even pleasure can be overwhelming if he takes the time to overload her enough. What tools he has on hand may look simple but they are vicious. The thin, rubber hose stings like hell when it snaps back across her body or he whips her with it. These things are awful again her smooth, pale skin. They leave bright red lines across body that are going to turn to the soft black and blue bruises that she loves to play with while she diddles herself and thinks of today. Pain makes her horny. Her pierced pussy is dripping wet. O.T. inserts a massive dildo and her cunt greedily accepts it. She loves the feeling of being full almost as much as being beaten and vibrated. Biting down against the bit gag, she still screams out her orgasms.

Size: 2.32 GiB
Duration: 43 min 35 s

Download from FB >
Old 04-12-2019, 12:45 PM   #824
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Kali Kane (2016)

Kali Kane (2016)

Description: Slutty, little Kali gets off on her humiliation. While PD has her locked up to the wall by her mouth he really lets her have it. Hands behind her back, Kali takes the nose hooks and a tongue clamp, leaving a trail of drool all down her chest. He plays with her eyes, nose, tits and pussy, reminding her that she will do anything he commands. That includes jerking off his cock and stripping naked on the wall. She takes his cock first, then she takes his cane, across her tits, legs and pussy. Hung upside down from the ceiling, Kali gets a working demonstration of how cruel whips can be. He takes her mouth with his cock, but when the slt no longer provides enough entertainment with her tongue, he whips her more. Encouraged now, she takes a face full of jizz. Now, shackled in irons, she is on the floor, struggling when PD tells her to move. She does not obey fast enough and PD reminds her exactly whose bitch she is. He drags her to his fucking⁄milking⁄feeding station and locks her in by the throat. Barely able to stand, the slt gets another helping of cock in her mouth. Humiliation slt Kali is locked into her position in the play room, with her arms in strappado and her face in the crotch of PD. She warms his cock up with her mouth before he begins to pound her pussy from behind. He uses his cane to spur her on and get her sucking his cock again. When he is done with her mouth, his cane meets her ass and tits, greeted by her screams. He repositions her to present her pussy for him and plays his game again, ramming her pussy and mouth while caning her ass and tits. Kali gets a plastic bag over her head and she is already gasping for air when PD puts his cock through her little air hole and has her really working to breathe. He takes the bag off of her and ties her tits nice and tight so he can go back to caning them and her pussy until he is ready to get off on her face. She is there, dripping cum like a good little slt and PD puts the bag back onto her and lets her marinade in his sauce. A bitch has to eat and this one is no exception. PD pours her a bowl of kibble and makes her chew down every last bit. With an ass hook firmly in place, PD takes a vibrator to his little dog's clit. She cums hard, face down in her bowl of dog food. Worn out, PD reminds her again, she still has a lot of food left to finish.

Size: 3.43 GiB
Duration: 1 h 9 min

Download from FB >
Old 04-12-2019, 04:47 PM   #825
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Electra Rayne (2016)

Electra Rayne (2016)

Description: Electra Rayne is a good slave. When her Master orders her to a stranger's hotel room she's on time and dressed sexy. Master is watching her every move and telling her exactly how to please the stranger. "Strip for him." "Crawl to him." "Get him off." After the stranger has dropped his load on her gyrating ass he's got a proposition for her. She's invited to a bondage party. She hesitates, but her Master is quick to correct her. In the box, in the hood, with handcuffs, she's taken away to a dungeon. She can't see where she is or who she's with. There's a new stranger and her Master is no longer talking to her. Her holes are violated and she's interrogated. On the spot she has no idea what to say. She's punished for every word. When it's time to give her an orgasm she's reluctant. She needs her Master's permission. What will she do?

Size: 2.59 GiB
Duration: 48 min 29 s

Download from FB >

Tags
blood, extreme, torture