Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture | Fetishes Pictures

Bondage | BDSM | Torture | Fetishes Pictures bondage, sado maso pics, bdsm, sadist pics, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant, big pussy lips, small pussy lips, big, small tits.

Old 07-10-2020, 10:59 AM   #286
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

CrazyBaby13 is on a distinguished road
Default Cleaning My Toes!

Cleaning My Toes!

Genre: amateur, feet, natural tits, petite
Models: Nicki Blue
Description: I love shaving and playing around in the bath tube. Come Watch me see what I do in the Tub. I love playing the suds, and scrubbing every inch of my body. I love scrubbing underneath my toe nails the most! I love cleaning my feet and in these photos you will see just that. I love my Foot Fetish fans and if you love my perfect ballerina feet, you will love these pictures.

36 PICS - 1066x1600 - 10 Mb

Download File
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
CrazyBaby13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 06:16 AM   #287
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Erica Fontes Gives a Sockjob and Footjob!

Erica Fontes Gives a Sockjob and Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Erica Fonte
Description: Meet Erica Fontes from Portugal. You gotta love the sexy accent! This girl is so seductive. She is wearing a pink outfit complete with pink knee high socks that make her feet smelly and sweaty. Love the sneakers, too! She's real tan - incredible body , perfect ass and super highly arched size 6 feet. She's just 20 years old. Here, she removes her socks and teases you and she also does a strip tease giving you a perfect view of her body and super camera angles - you feel like she's almost stepping on you and pointing her feet directly at you! She then shows how flexible she is by playing with herself with her heel and then it's time for some self-toe sucking. I could not wait to lick Erica's barefeet - so nice and tan and soft with arches. She's so sensual and really gets into it and also plays with herself. Next, she starts off in knee socks and gives me a sensational footjob,then with her barefeet and she even slaps my dick around with her feet - that really gets me going, lol. She also continues to stroke my cock and gives an amazing toejob. She finally finishes me off as I explode all over the tan tops of her feet.

174 PICS - 2000x1333 - 58 Mb

Download File
Old 07-11-2020, 11:06 AM   #288
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Mindi Mink in Banana Fuck with Indian

Mindi Mink in Banana Fuck with Indian

Genre: big tits, brunette, girl girl, hardcore, kissing, lesbian, mature
Models: India Summer, Mindi Mink
Description: I am here today with one of my favorite girls Indian Summer. Why do I love this woman so much? Because she is just as adventurous as I am in the sack. We both love to lick and suck on each other's toes and feet and play with some fruit to sweeten things up a bit. Although Indian Summer and her sweet pussy taste divine all on their own.

15 PICS - 897x1600 - 5 Mb

Download File
Old 07-12-2020, 06:21 AM   #289
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Philly Special!

Philly Special!

Genre:
Models: Ayla Aysel
Description: Ayla Aysel is a hot 23 year old girl from Tampa, Florida. I have a lot of experience with girls from there, lol. She's another gorgeous girl from that area and we had been planning to work together since last year. This time she came to visit me and I know I was going to have some fun with the buttery soft feet. She has size 8.5 feet and she has super wrinkled soles that are nice and sweaty and moist from being inside of her socks all day. Check out the bottoms of her socks, too. Pretty cool stuff! She peels them off to reveal those super nice freshly pedicured feet. Her soles wrinkle up so nicely. Perfect for footjobs! You see that real soon, too!! See Ayla point her toes, spread her toes and wiggle them, as well. Since she was in town during the Eagles Super Bowl Champions parade, I had her wear an Eagles Super Bowl Champions t-shirt. She totally gets us here and knows how important to us all this is for our city. She's been saying Fly Eagles Fly all weekend long!! See you real soon, Ayla! Great great girl. I then lick her sock covered feet and then I peel them off and lick her bare feet and wrinkled soles. Watch me lick in between and suck on each toe. After that, I have sit on the counter in my kitchen as she rubs baby oil all over feet. She then rubs it all in. You can certainly tell she gets pedicures often as her soles are so soft. I also have her wear an Eagles Super Bowl Champions shirt. She teases my cock over my sweatpants and she knows exactly what to do. My cock is raging as I want to pop so badly but I know I have to hang in there. I then pull down my pants and she teases my cock some more over my underwear. Next it's time for some good ole fashioned cock stroking which she is really good at. See me explode all over her soft feet. Ayla then holds up her cum drenched feet and soles to the camera so you can see her soaked wrinkled soles!

235 PICS - 2000x1333 - 80 Mb

Download File
Old 07-12-2020, 11:09 AM   #290
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Molly Manson's Long Legs and Big Feet

Molly Manson's Long Legs and Big Feet

Genre:
Models: Molly Manso
Description: Molly Manson is a gorgeous, tall 19 year old girl from Ohio. I had the pleasure of working with her in LA a few months ago while she was there. She has incredibly long legs and I got a lot of amazing footage with her. We start with a rare outdoor scene. I LOVE OUTDOORS SCENES! There's nothing like natural lighting. Molly is outside working on her tan, and she is wearing sneakers without socks. In the HOT California heat, her feet got REALLY SWEATY inside her sneakers. She continues to dangle her feet out of her sneakers giving you a peak at her BIG FEET and high arches. She has SIZE NINE FEET! She then takes both sneakers off and holds up each foot and then both feet. Check out her wrinkled soles and arches as she flexes her toes in a great toe spread. She also points her toes and wiggles her toes. Next, we have her outdoors for more foot fun. This time, she pours oil all over her huge, soft size 9 feet. See her take the bottle of oil and pour long streams all down the bottoms of her feet. She then works in the oil with her fans all over the tops and bottoms of her feet. It's like giving herself her own pedicure. Her feet are incredible soft and she also happens to get pedicures every other week. I love her long legs and lean body. There's a reason why she is such a fan favorite! Never too sweaty!!! Although it was indeed a hot and humid Southern California day and she had been wearing her white leather sneakers all morning. First, I licked the tops of her feet while the sneakers were still on. Then I licked her long legs. 19 year old, she has incredibly long legs. Perfect for licking up and down! Next, I take off both sneakers and lick her nice and sweaty SIZE 9 bare feet. She's quite ticklish and she loves the feeling of having a tongue on her wrinkled soles. I also suck each toe and lick between each one After licking her size 9 feet in the Pose Position, Molly then takes off her clothes giving you a sexy strip tease. After she is completely naked, I lay down on the mat and she plays with my cock and teases me while she sits on a weight bench. I lick her feet as she strokes my cock and then she wraps both feet around my cock and strokes it very well. Perfect technique! She then moves to doggie style and continues to stroke my cock with deft moves. I then pour oil onto her soft soles and she keeps jerking my dick. This is such a turn on as you an see her perfect heart shaped ass. She goes back to facing me and she gets me to pop a humongous load all over the tops and bottoms of her feet. This footjob is INTENSE!!! Molly then holds up both feet to the camera so you can see her cum covered soles and and the load all over the tops of her feet, as well. Now, that is what I call a workout!!

403 PICS - 2000x1333 - 116 Mb

Download File
Old 07-13-2020, 06:26 AM   #291
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default You Wish You Could Have These Feet!

You Wish You Could Have These Feet!

Genre:
Models: Allison Real Heel
Description: Do you really think you are going to have these feet on your cock and get a footjob from me? No! Only John does. First, though, I am going to oil up my size 8 feet and get them all shiny and smooth, so you can watch me give you a footjob! Oh the torment! Can you take it? Can you handle these shiny smooth soles all over his cock and not yours? Sit there and stroke your cock while you get jealous and wish it was your cock. See me wrap my feet around his cock. Oh yes, he is also licking my super wrinkled soles while I stroke his dick with my hands, as well. Now lay down closer as I stick my ass in your face and stroke John off in a reverse footjob position. Oh, can't you just feel it? It's so close, yet so far away for you. I then stroke John off to a massive load of cum all over my feet. Here, come closer so I can put these soles all over your face!

168 PICS - 1080x1920 - 40 Mb

Download File
Old 07-13-2020, 11:15 AM   #292
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Freckled Faced Footjob!

Freckled Faced Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Summer Daniel
Description: Here she is!! This is 22 year old Summer Daniels in her very first foot video! She has size 8 feet with high arches and really soft wrinkled soles. She is covered in freckles, even on her feet and legs!! Very hot indeed! She has a beautiful face and she takes off her black sneakers without socks to show off her really sweaty feet. She wiggles her toes, points her toes while wrinkling her soles even more for you. She's a swimmer with a great body and long legs - gotta love an athletic build! She also takes off her clothes and spreads her legs to show off her feet and soles and tops of her feet. I then take off her sneakers and her feet are extremely sweaty and I lick her wet soles and she is really loving this. I suck her toes and continue to lick her super wrinkled soles. This girl has incredible high-arched size 8 feet with super soft wrinkled soles and she gives me a footjob in several positions. She also rubs baby oil all over her soles and strokes my cock even harder. How did I not cum in like two seconds with this girl, lol! I still fantasize about Summer - I'll be going back to LA soon to shoot her again.

212 PICS - 2000x1333 - 56 Mb

Download File
Old 07-14-2020, 06:30 AM   #293
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Chloe Foster's First Footjob!

Chloe Foster's First Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Chloe Foster
Description: Truly Orgasmic! Wow! What else can I say about gorgeous Chloe Foster!! She's just 20 years old and with size This girl will make your heart pound. I wasn't even supposed to shoot this girl. She was kind of tagging along with Sydney Cross, the first girl I shot on my trip. I asked Sydney who she was and she was kinda just hanging out by the pool.....and naked! Again, only in Florida, right??!! I really had my eye on her as she was so freakin cute and innocent looking.....but no so fast, lol....Chloe absolutely loves and gets off by having her feet played with. Who knew? What I did know, is that here is another opportunity to shoot another smokin hot Florida girl on this incredible shoot trip. You gotta love the girls you aren't supposed to get, lol. Sydney, herself, amazing as well, was like, ask her to suck on her toes. My camera man and myself approached her and asked to see her feet up close. Heck, she already was sunbathing in the nude. This girl was all about it! Here, I'm licking her feet and she's twisting and turning and playing with herself, REALLY REALLY liking it and a lot! Just look at her facial expressions, playing with herself, etc, etc...This ain't acting, boys & girls, this is the real deal. This girl's voice will melt you and you just want to pinch her cheeks and give her a hug. So hot! Chloe is back!! I invite her back the next day. This time in a super sensual foot tease clip. This 20 year old girl has amazingly high arches and deep wrinkled soles. Here's she rubs baby oil all over her feet and soles. She then holds up her soles to the camera and does a toe point and wiggles her toes. Next, she is getting her feet worshiped in the Pose Position. See her moaning and just getting flat out ORGASMIC as I lick her feet and legs and suck her toes in a couple of positions. You saw Chloe and how I go so lucky to be able to shoot her outside the day before. Well, now here I am and she's agreed for me to shoot her FIRST FOOTJOB scene! She's never had her feet on a guy's cock before. She even had to get her boyfriend's approval for this. Not sure how that worked out for her, but she sure liked it, lol. Never before have I seen a girl this turned on, she especially likes to please! Having her feet worshiped and jerking off a cock seriously made this girl wet and she is very animated while stroking my cock and ESPECIALLY at the pop shot. Great scene, here, guys and a fantastic young girl!

360 PICS - 2000x1333 - 73 Mb

Download File
Old 07-14-2020, 11:19 AM   #294
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default I Was Her First!

I Was Her First!

Genre:
Models: Stephanie Moretti
Description: Stephanie Moretti has perfect feet! Size 8.5. tan, high arches, super wrinkled soles with deep wrinkles, in fact! Her feet always stay soft. Even after walking around without shoes on, somehow her feet stay baby soft. She has an absolutely incredible body and a pure naturally beautiful face and perfect calves! She just reminds you of that club girl who's feet you always wanted to worship right out of the shoes. Stephanie is a very open-minded fun person in her own personal life and likes to try new things. She loves having her feet worshiped as you can tell in this video. She's an extremely sensual girl. Stephanie is clearly among the hottest girls I have ever worked with. Her feet are super tan and the tops are veiny and she has high arches and super super wrinkled soles!! She loves having her feet worshiped here and she has some truly awesome footjob skills!! She pours baby oil all over her tan feet and arches and my cock and she goes right to town! She even uses her toes to give me a great toejob! I finish by cumming all over her soft tan feet!

217 PICS - 2000x1333 - 54 Mb

Download File
Old 07-15-2020, 06:37 AM   #295
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Fuck my Feet in the Pose!

Fuck my Feet in the Pose!

Genre:
Models: Scarlett Storm
Description: Scarlett Storm is another fetish model I've been dying to work with. She's even local to Philly! She's got such a beautiful face and feet! Her feet are of a typical redhead. Soft, creamy smooth and with great wrinkles. She also has some really cool ink. Scarlett loves having her size 6.5 feet feet worshiped. She especially likes sensual foot licking and toe sucking and definitely her arches! Scarlett really gets into the foot worship and she rubs my cock through my jeans while I lick each foot and suck her toes. I also lick her soles while she is in the pose position. This girl really loves to give footjobs. She starts out by rubbing my cock with her one foot while I lick the other. She is now rubbing my cock through the khakis. You also gotta love the reactions and facial expressions she gives. After more teasing, she sticks both feet down my pants and before you know it, she's stroking my cock like she couldn't wait to get it out, lol. Woe, I love this girl! She's very verbal as you'll tell in the video. Scarlett pours lotion on her feet and is now going to town by stroking my cock with both a solejob and then a tight toejob. We then change in the pose position as I pour baby oil on her feet. She's now fucking my cock with her oiled soles and toes. I explode all over her cupped wrinkled soles. There is cum literally everywhere, including running down the back of the couch,

240 PICS - 2000x1333 - 57 Mb

Download File
Old 07-15-2020, 11:26 AM   #296
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Multi Tasking!

Multi Tasking!

Genre:
Models: Reagan Lush
Description: I just got back from Tampa, Florida and what a trip it was! I started out with super hot blonde, Reagan Lush. She is gorgeous and has incredible feet. They are a size 6.5 and she has super wrinkled soles and high arches. Reagan has very high arches and you can really notice it when she dangles her feet out of her tan wedges. She is very talkative throughout this clip and extremely bubbly and friendly. She has been in the business for just over a year so she is fairly new but certainly no stranger at all to foot fetish and she absolutely LOVES showing off her sexy feet to you guys. She even gets pedicures twice a week. She really takes great care of her feet. See her toe points and toe spreads and she also wiggles her toes for you, as well. She then flips over and does the same thing in the Pose position. I love to see girls doing this in the Pose. Next, as I lick her bare feet, she rubs my cock, getting me all ready for the amazing footjob she's going to give me next. See this gorgeous blonde get her feet worshiped. I'm a very lucky guy. I lick her feet with her wedges on as I lick around the leather. I then take each one of and she loves how soft my tongue is. She also says I have a very strong tongue especially when I lick up and down her wrinkled soles and high arches. She also loves how I lick in between each toe and suck each one. You can tell from her reactions and facial expressions, she's really into this. She is very vocal and talkative throughout and you can see for yourself that she genuinely loves having her feet licked and toes sucked which is such a great thing! See her tease my cock over my shorts and those size 6.5 feet felt great doing it! Reagan then flips over in the Pose Position and I continue to lick her feet and sole and suck her toes. She LOVES IT! Reagan is definitely not shy and she takes control right from the start. As I lick her bare feet, she goes right for my cock in my shorts. She unbuttons my shorts and sticks one of her feet inside gently stroking and edging my cock. She is very sensual but also aggressive at the same time which I love! She LOVES to tease, too. Just listen to that sexy voice of hers. She then pours oil all over my cock and her feet and she even uses her hands. She loves giving wet footjobs with oil. She even rubs it all over her body in this clip. See her perfect cock stroking technique. She's definitely one of the best at giving footjobs. Her effortless up and down cock stroking feels so good. She is also outstanding at giving toejobs and she locks my dick right in between her toes and jerks it. I finally exploded all over her feet and wrinkled soles. Its a huge cumshot that goes all over the place and keep on coming! See her push out the rest of the cum out with her toes. Reagan then holds up her cum covered feet and soles for the camera and wrinkles her soaked soles just for you.

135 PICS - 1333x2000 - 38 Mb

Download File
Old 07-16-2020, 06:42 AM   #297
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default The Softest Feet Ever!

The Softest Feet Ever!

Genre:
Models: Sydney Cole
Description: WOW!!! 19 year old Sydney Cole is simply stunning!! When this girl got out of her car entering the location where I did the scene, I had to do a double take. I couldn't believe my eyes. I already knew this girl was hot but she was even hotter in person! Her body is so nice and tan and the softest skin ever. I also love how the TOPS OF HER FEET WERE SO TAN. So sexy! Also,the TOPS OF HER FEET WERE VERY VEINY. They especially looked great in wedges and heels. Just the mere thought of getting a footjob from this hotties was enough to make you nearly cum in your pants. Check out her feet as she dangles her cork wedges in front of you. She truly knows how to tease! Then, it's off to foot licking fantasy with this gorgeous girl. After I licked her bare feet and the tops of her feet and her legs, she took off all of her clothes to give you a sexy striptease. Once completely naked, we both sit on the couch and she started to play with my cock as I licked her other foot. Sydney Cole then wrapped both feet around my cock and stroked me really good. Her super soft soles and HIGH ARCHES felt great as she jerks my cock up and down. Then, she applied some oil and the cock stroking extravaganza continued for awhile. Sydney also played with her pussy as she gave me a footjob. She also stroked my cock using her toes. It felt AMAZING!!! I then put her in DOGGIE STYLE and she continue to stroke my cock in that position for awhile. Great technique! I flip her back over and she she gets me to explode all over the veiny tops of her feet and she gets it all over her wrinkled soles, too. SUPER WRINKLED SOLES! She then holds up her cum covered soles to the camera for all to see.

280 PICS - 2000x1333 - 75 Mb

Download File
Old 07-16-2020, 11:30 AM   #298
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Joslyn James in Locker Room Cock

Joslyn James in Locker Room Cock

Genre: big cock, big tits, blonde, booty, hardcore, mature, oral
Models: Joslyn James
Description: I can't wait till I wrap my lips around Dirk's Huge's black cock. He is so naughty he wants me to blow him in the locker room where anybody can walk in at any moment. Well, I am all for that! I love being a bad girl in public and I love the fact that we can get caught at any time. The thrill makes me cum even harder! Watch this scene all the way to the end, all you foot fetish freaks will love what happens at the end!

118 PICS - 1600x1062 - 261 Mb

Download File
Old 07-17-2020, 06:46 AM   #299
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Rennadel Ryder's Highly Arched Feet!

Rennadel Ryder's Highly Arched Feet!

Genre:
Models: Rennadel Ryder
Description: As soon as I saw Rennadel Ryder, I knew I wanted to work with her. She has perfect size 8 feet with super high arches. She seriously has the softest feet ever. It's almost like this girl gets daily pedicures, they are so soft. She is relatively new to the scene and I love her pink sneakers and she's wearing no socks, of course! Her feet get really sweaty in these, tool. I have her taken off each sneaker and she holds up her bare feet just for you. Wow, look at those high arches and super wrinkled soles when she points her toes and does a toe spread. Next, she oils them up with baby oil and rubs it in and gets her feet nice and shiny. Next, I come in and lick her feet up and down. I also suck her toes and lick in between them. She loves having her feet licked. Many can only dream of getting a footjob from such a hot girl like Rennadel and from feet this soft, but today is my lucky day. See me spray my cum all over her soft soles and she then, holds them up to the camera for you to see!

259 PICS - 2000x1333 - 73 Mb

Download File
Old 07-17-2020, 11:36 AM   #300
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Kat Soles Gives an Amazing First Footjob!

Kat Soles Gives an Amazing First Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Kat Sole
Description: WOW! Check out this brand new blonde beauty named Kat Solesss. She hadn't done any professional foot shoots until now. A girl I was supposed to work with referred her to me. Kat has up until now only done some amateur type stuff. This is her first professional foot fetish shoot and footjob!! Her soles are extremely soft! She has size 6 feet and with super wrinkled soles. She knows exactly what to do with her feet and hot to please. Her footjob skills are off the charts. I don't know how I did not pop early from this one. She is a super cute girl and super young looking. It's even hard to believe she is 22 years old. See her tease you withher feet by pointing her toes, spreading them and wiggling them, as well. Next, she oils them up making them super shiny and wet. I then come in like a lucky bastard and lick her soles from heel to toes. She loves having her feet licked and toes sucked. Next comes the amazing footjob. This girl loves giving footjob and you'll see why.

311 PICS - 2000x1333 - 89 Mb

Download File

Tags
feet, foot fetish, legs