Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > General Adult > BBW, Big Tits, Big ass, Fat VIDEOS

BBW, Big Tits, Big ass, Fat VIDEOS BBW, Big Beautiful Women, big tits, huge tits, giant tits, big boobs, huge boobs, Big ass

Old 05-21-2020, 10:36 PM   #586
ilona1011
Crazy

ilona1011 is on a distinguished road

Cheating With Brother Before My Wedding

It's the morning of my wedding and you've agreed to walk me down the aisle instead of our step-dad whom I'm feuding with. You pop up behind me when I'm trying on some lingerie which causes me to snap at you. I immediately feel regret and tell you I could use a "male eye" to pick out an outfit for my special night. There was no time for me to purchase new lingerie so everything I have is old, which adds to my distress. Before I change, I remind you to close your eyes and without my knowing, you continue to look on in arousal at my nude body. After I try on my final piece, I notice your erection. You WERE looking! I'm shocked that you would get a hardon for your own step-sister. Don't you know how WRONG this is?! You're embarrassed and blame it on your girlfriend whom you haven't had sex with for months and then proceed to blame me for being so hot. You can't walk me down the aisle with an erection!! You need to take care of it, now!! If I have to help, I will, I guess. Wow though, you're huge...much bigger than my fiance... My tits are much bigger and nicer than your girlfriends, I know. Say, a handjob wouldn't hurt, right? When is the last time she put it in her mouth...? We could try that too... Or maybe a titjob? Oh fuck it, let's just have sex already. We are a man and a woman after all. It's only natural that our bodies are reacting like this! Can you believe we're both cheating on our partners and having intercourse even though we're step-brother and step-sister? I don't even care, just fill me up with your cum!!

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, TABOO, CHEATING , CREAMPIE , FUCKING , POV SEX , SISTERS, nudity , wedding , dildo blowjob , dildo fucking , reverse cowgirl , fantasies , fauxcest , embarrassment , virtual handjob.

Format:mp4
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration:00:28:48
Size:632 Mb

https://filejoker.net/0sldyl4nzcn0/b...ding.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/8r742tljwrwx/b...ding.part2.rar
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM

Last edited by ilona1011; 08-29-2021 at 02:38 PM.
ilona1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 12:13 PM   #587
ilona1011
Crazy

Brother's BBW Wife Fucks You at Party

Every year your parent's throw a big, formal party for the family. You brother's wife has always liked to make your mom squirm by dressing like a whore while everyone else is in black tie. You've always looked forward to starring at her big ass and bouncing tits each year. This year she corners you in the bathroom to vent. She's feeling horny but your brother isn't exactly a spontaneous man. He was angry and embarrassed when she told him she went pantyless. All she wants is a sneaky fuck in your parents bathroom! Before you know it she's playing with her dripping pussy and asking you to watch the door. But then she notices that you're getting hard and jumps on the chance to get a big hard cock. The whole time you can hear the bustle of the party outside the door and it makes everything so much hotter. She sucks you off only briefly because she can't wait to get you inside her tight chubby pussy. She bounces on your cock talking about how shes much more exciting than your thin wife and how she's always known you had a thing for big girls. Finally she cums on your dick and takes your load in her mouth. She purposely lets it drip all over her tits and dress so that when she goes back to the party your brother will know just what she's been doing. Maybe next time he'll think twice about denying her cravings

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, Bathroom sex, POV, Role Play, Taboo.

Duration:00:19:25
Size:722 Mb

https://filejoker.net/qk5kkcmfpd6e/b...arty.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/puyw0l8xez13/b...arty.part2.rar

Last edited by ilona1011; 10-28-2021 at 08:05 PM.
Old 05-22-2020, 05:34 PM   #588
ilona1011
Crazy

Caught Spying on Your Busty BBW Mom

Uh oh! You snuck into mommy's closet again, but this time she catches you...She is mad at first...but then decides she should have some fun with you, her pervert son... Your busty BBW mommy sucks you then wants you to lick her asshole for her. Finally, she fucks you and begs for your cum in her pussy...this is what you get for spying on your mommy. Includes: milf, mom, mom roleplay, mother and son, bbw milf, bbw tits, huge tits, bbw pussy, bbw bush, asshole, asshole spreading, bbw asshole, cutejayne, glasses, brunette, belly, chubby, plump, bbw belly

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, Ass Eating, Family, MILF, Mommy Roleplay.

Duration:00:14:01
Size:323 Mb

https://filejoker.net/ldcx9lnka2i3/b...ty_BBW_Mom.rar
Old 05-23-2020, 12:33 PM   #589
ilona1011
Crazy

Mommy's Morning Facial

I come in to talk with you before I head out. While I talk to you my robe keeps slipping and exposing my breasts to you. I get so embarrassed and try to leave a few times. Then I notice it has gotten you hard. It turns me on and I become lustful for your cock. I suck it and then beg for you to give me a facial.

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, Facials, MILF, Taboo.

Duration:00:10:03
Size:586 Mb

https://filejoker.net/n5tavm3hhhly/b...cial.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/gz5dhixydnaa/b...cial.part2.rar

Last edited by ilona1011; 04-30-2021 at 04:27 AM.
Old 05-24-2020, 04:56 PM   #590
ilona1011
Crazy

BBW Corrupted

I knew it was strange when my husbands best friend came over when he wasn't in, he's never spoken to me in person before so I didn't understand what he was after. He started asking really personal questions such as: 'Is our marriage ok?' 'How often do we have sex?' I knew these were all personal questions but he is a nice guy, I started off a little shy as he moved onto questions about the size of my husbands cock & if I've ever been eaten out properly before. As I've only been with my husband I've never known different until he pulled out his cock & suddenly OMG I was corrupted straight away, my jaw hit the floor I knew I had to cheat. Starting off with a POV style he eats my pussy to prove he's better than my husband then he makes me attempt to suck his huge cock, I can't wait any longer I need it inside me!!! I bend over and he fucks me so good, various POV angles then I ride him until he wants to cum all over my big tits, I'm not even going to clean it off! I put my top back on and hope my husband doesn't notice, theres no way I'm going to be innocent ever again! This is a custom video - I use the name 'Rob' within, this video contains Size Queen, Cock Worship, BWC Themes. It focuses on Cuckolding and a once innocent turned cheating wife who turns to the BIG Cock side an experiences a REAL man. This video also includes a blow jobs, POV sex, cowgirl, doggystyle, huge cumshot, filthy talk, cock worship.

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, Cock Worship, Cuckolding, Cheating Wife, Big Toys, POV Sex.

Duration:00:15:22
Size:232 Mb

https://filejoker.net/r3su7rccxzf9/b..._Corrupted.rar

Old 05-24-2020, 10:20 PM   #591
ilona1011
Crazy

Huge Cock Sucking And Riding

Watch me twerk, tease, suck, and ride a massive cock cowgirl and reverse cowgirl

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, Riding, Huge Dildo.

Duration:00:09:03
Size:441 Mb

https://filejoker.net/rcv7e7ifuoj8/b...And_Riding.rar

Old 05-25-2020, 11:55 AM   #592
ilona1011
Crazy

Cassie0pia - Titty-Fucking-Dick-Sucking

Cassie oils up her humongous bazongers and takes that dick to town- stroking, sucking, and bouncing her gigantic breasts all over the penis until she gets her nut.

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, Titty Fucking, Blowjob, Cumshots.

Format:mov
Duration:00:08:54
Size:982 Mb

https://filejoker.net/wep19yghidsi/b...king.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/fxxmznurkuyh/b...king.part2.rar
Old 05-25-2020, 01:41 PM   #593
ilona1011
Crazy

Mommie Is Carrying Your Baby

"Well it's a bet, I bet your aunt Gianna that I could get you to knock me up before she can get her son to knock her up."

Victoria recently made a bet with her sister Gianna. They both fuck their son's from time to time and they decided to have and there is a friendly wager on who can seduce their son and get knocked up first. Victoria's son Lucas has just been dumped by his girlfriend. The reason she dumped him that she wanted to have sex without a condom Lucas wouldn't do it. This gives Victoria the chance to make her move. She seduces Lucas on the couch and gets him to fuck her without a condom. She sucks him, rides him and lays back and takes a very large internal cumshot that she's sure has made her pregnant. We cut to six months later where Victoria is starting to show her baby bump and they laugh that Gianna hasn't even gotten dick yet.

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, Mother and Son, Incest, MILF, MOMMAS BOY, POV SEX, taboo, mom, stepmom, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, CUM IN MOUTH, BIKINI, CUMSHOTS, DEEP THROAT.

Resolution:1280x720
Duration:00:21:59
Size:223 Mb

https://filejoker.net/fjo7dnrcgq23/b..._Your_Baby.rar

Old 05-25-2020, 06:31 PM   #594
ilona1011
Crazy

Family JOI With Mommy

Your sister has really ticked you off, but then again what's new? She hates your girlfriend and will do anything in her power to break you two up. I guess it's sort of fair given the circumstances - you've been fucking your sister behind your girlfriends back for MONTHS. It's to the point where you're seriously considering leaving your girlfriend, but before you do, you're curious to see if the hate for her runs deep. You head over to your Mom's house and explain the situation with your sister. She defends your sister (of course) and gives her honest opinion on your girlfriend which confirms that you need to leave her. While you're talking to Mommy she hints that your sister has told her about your, erm, "special bond". WHAT?! Does your mom know you and your sister have been fucking? She can read the nerves on your face and assures you she doesn't mind. In fact, it makes Mommy SO happy to know that her two perfect people have decided to become intimate. She can see that you're starting to get turned on from all this talk about your sister, and offers to help you release even though she isn't there. Mommy makes you pull out your cock and stroke while she tells you the most amazing fantasy about your sister and you. Long after you've dumped your loser girlfriend, Mommy walks you through how your wedding night with your sister would go. While she describes your sister's tight pink pussy she also instructs you to stroke at her pace, and demands you not cum until she's given you permission. It's getting harder and you need to release, but Mommy is adamant about not letting you cum until she finishes her story. You sit there edging yourself exactly as she asks until she finally begins counting down, and she can barely get to 1 before you're spraying a load all over the bed and even your Mommy. She wasn't prepared for how intensely your cum shoots out when you're horny. Once Mommy makes you cum she's insatiably horny, talking about her two amazing people creating the most intimate of relationships gets her pussy wetter then you could imagine. She mounts your cock and begins riding you - whispering not to tell your sister so she doesn't get jealous. Mommy takes what she needs from you and cums all over your cock, but now YOUR still horny. Mommy can see that you need to cum again and lies back on the bed to let you slip that thick cock between her waiting boobies. You LOVE big titties, it's part of the reason you fuck your sister behind your girlfriends back. And your mom? She has the best tits out of ALL three of them. You pump for a couple of minutes and erupt another giant orgasm so intense it shoots not only on her titties but all over her face. After this experience you can't wait to leave that subpar girlfriend of yours. All you need is family! TAGS; POV, TABOO, VIRTUAL SEX, MULTIPLE LOADS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, Mommy Roleplay, JOI, Cum Countdown, Titty Fucking, Cum On Tits.

Duration:00:23:10
Size:1,67 Gb

https://filejoker.net/a26f3h57av0d/b...ommy.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/upsodvnjdix8/b...ommy.part2.rar
https://filejoker.net/6idsk6pg6vhr/b...ommy.part3.rar

Old 05-25-2020, 06:37 PM   #595
ilona1011
Crazy

Rained In with Will Tile

It's been raining like crazy and Will's house is in need of some repairs after flood damage. Luckily, Codi Vore was kind enough to offer him a place to stay! Codi seems kind of shy and giggly as she brings Will up to the "spare" bedroom, when he realizes it's HER bedroom! Will finally vocalizes the flirtation that Codi has been hinting at, and they share a passionate kiss before getting undressed and having crazy hot sex. Like, crazy. hot. sex. It ends with a pussy full of cum!

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, Boy Girl, Chubby, Creampie, Doggystyle.

Duration:00:16:30
Size:484 Mb

https://filejoker.net/t43n86tbunxw/b..._Will_Tile.rar
Old 05-26-2020, 12:05 PM   #596
ilona1011
Crazy

Stepmom Reverse Handjob Cum On My Butt

Carrie comes downstairs to kiss her stepson goodnight. She asks him if he needs anything first.. and he indicates that he wants the bedroom window closed. It's just a ruse she realizes after she turns around to find him jerking off under the covers while he stares at her butt.
She only realizes this when she leans in to kiss him goodnight and practically falls on his hard dick. At first she's shocked.. but then she feels responsible since she is dressed in lingerie that she intended to surprise her hubby in... and she offers to help him get it out of his system so that he can sleep soundly.
Carrie rubs her tits on his cock and puts his cock in her mouth.. and then since he was actually enamoured by her butt she turns around to let him slide his cock between her buttcheeks. He seems to be enjoying this immensely but then she takes her hand and reaches around to grab his cock and without turning around squirts his cum all over her ass!
She then lovingly cleans him up and gives him a maternal kiss goodnight. One very happy stepson.

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, BBW HANDJOBS, BIG BUTTS, LINGERIE, BLOW JOBS, MILF.

Duration:00:11:55
Size:1,81 Gb

https://filejoker.net/yhrywp0jax8z/b...Butt.part2.rar
https://filejoker.net/uc3847jcm33a/b...Butt.part3.rar

Old 05-26-2020, 12:10 PM   #597
ilona1011
Crazy

My Son's Uncontrollable Urges

My boy started acting strangely. Exactly as the doctor warned me he might. Loss of inhibitions, acting on impulses... inappropriate impulses. I never thought he would walk in on his own step-mother in the shower, so brazenly... Staring at my wet, naked body as I tried desperately to cover myself. He wouldn't leave, even stripped his own clothes off! It just wasn't right for a grown boy to bathe with his step-mother. But there was nothing I could do, the doctor told me to give into whatever my step-son wanted. No matter how wrong it was.
To wash him if he insisted, running my soapy hands all over his hot, wet skin. Lower. Lower... No, he couldn't want me to touch his... His hand clamped over mine, making me squeeze his stiff, young cock. Stroking it, faster. No, I... I wasn't about to let my step-son force his own step-mother to make him cum.
He pressed his slippery hands on my body, washing me, exploring me. I had to let him do it. He found his way down between my legs, gently rubbing until I gasped and moaned. Who knows what he would have done to me in that bathroom if I hadn't run off to bed... I was too afraid to find out... to afraid to discover that I liked it.
But he found me in the middle of the night, sprawled across the sheets naked. My step-son pushed his way into the bed, nestling his crotch right against my bare ass, his hands pulling my hips toward him. I felt it against me, that hard cock again. I laid there, letting him thrust and hump against my round cheeks. But he flipped me over, straddled me, pulled my hands from my breasts to expose my hard nipples. He was going to have his way with me, to use his step-mother's body for sexual pleasure... Oh God, it was so wrong... I tried so hard not to like it... but I LOVED it.
Fantasy includes: taboo, step-mother/step-son, virtual sex, voyeur shower, pov washing, cock stroking, forced pussy rubbing, moaning, ass cheek humping, big tits, kissing, virtual creampie, pov

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, MILF, TABOO , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , VIRTUAL SEX , KISSING , VOYEUR, step-mom , step-mommy , family , water , older woman , younger man , male orgasm , foreplay , submission , coercion , pov sex.

Duration:00:34:48
Size:1,29 Gb

https://filejoker.net/74hm4qby3pbr/b...rges.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/vt7llcik8v1t/b...rges.part2.rar

Last edited by ilona1011; 10-28-2021 at 08:06 PM.
Old 05-26-2020, 04:32 PM   #598
ilona1011
Crazy

Impregnate Me Before Work

You've been called into work and we both know it's ovulation day. I beg you to stay at least long enough to have sex and you lovingly agree. My clock is ticking and who knows when we'll get the chance again? I need to get pregnant! Please, before you go to work, fill me with your nice long dick and shoot a creampie deep into my cervix. Let's try to make a baby!

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, BLOW JOBS , CREAMPIE , FUCKING , GFE , POV SEX, nudity , redheads , bare face , no makeup , morning sex , go pro , wide angle , dirty talk , cowgirl , riding , hairy pussy , bush.

Duration:00:12:37
Size:860 Mb

https://filejoker.net/zofbkqp6n778/b...Work.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/c45hw0d1at2n/b...Work.part2.rar

Last edited by ilona1011; 04-30-2021 at 04:27 AM.
Old 05-27-2020, 12:24 PM   #599
ilona1011
Crazy

Roommate get dirty! Creampie

Im cleaning the kitchen of my Neighbor... when he comes home, he was a little bit surprised but it looks like he want to fuck me in my roommate costume. First a little blowjob session and next he fucks me doggystyle! Im so horny make him get hotter with dirty talk... At the end he creampie in my tide pussy and it comes out on pussy and floor

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, Boy Girl, Creampie, Halloween, MILF.

Resolution:854x480
Duration:00:12:42
Size:299 Mb

Old 05-27-2020, 11:15 PM   #600
ilona1011
Crazy

Frost Me Like a Gingerbread House

Kacie sucks, strokes and titfucks her way to a merry Christmas

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, Blow Jobs, POV, Titty Fucking, Christmas.

Duration:00:16:11
Size:1,06 Gb

https://filejoker.net/bpvlvgmxgebn/b...ouse.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/5ysbqzifmkwx/b...ouse.part2.rar

Last edited by ilona1011; 10-28-2021 at 08:06 PM.

Tags
&, beautiful, boobs, huge