Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Fisting and Big Sex Toys

Fisting and Big Sex Toys Here you found movies and link to them - Fisting and Large Sex Toys Video

Old 08-28-2022, 05:41 PM   #16
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Princessza6 is on a distinguished road
Default AlexBreeCooper - Fuck Machine giant anal fingering

AlexBreeCooper - Fuck Machine giant anal fingering

Release Date: 2022

Hi, I'm Alex and I like to put really big things in my butt ???? ♀️...I'm totally obsessed with anal, ass stretching is my specialty ????I have a collection of anal toys and I plug myself or sit on a toy for at least a few hours every single day, I love it! I'm getting more toys to stretch my ass wider, pushing my depth limits so I can to take bigger and bigger objects. I'm anal only and have been for a long time ????
(c)

Video Size: 2.07 GB
Duration: 00:33:32
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/p75z4o4e7rop
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Princessza6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 08:10 PM   #17
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default Alexis Crystal, Antonia Sainz - Home Run (Jan 4, 2018)

Alexis Crystal, Antonia Sainz - Home Run (Jan 4, 2018)

Cast: Alexis Crystal (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)

Happy New Year! Alexis Crystal gets the Fister Twister treatment for our first scene of 2018 and today she is fisted by the gorgeous brunette babe, Antonia Sainz. Antonia loves to be a bit dominant so jumped at the chance to film another scene with us. This gorgeous lesbian pair start to kiss while naked and Antonia rubs her big boobs up against Alexis' smaller counterparts! They oil each other up and then Alexis bends over while Antonia rubs her puffy pussy lips with her hands. She inserts a finger into her pussy and starts to finger fuck Alexis, then works her way up to using two fingers. Placing her hands into Alexis' mouth, she gets to taste her own pussy juice and Antonia turns her over to continue her lesbian play. Antonia uses a red speculum to help gape Alexis' pussy even more, knowing that it's going to need a bit of gentle persuasion before her whole fist is going to fit up there. She moves onto a baseball bat which is a genius idea for a sex toy to stretch Alexis' pussy even more! This certainly helps Antonia to fist fuck Alexis and she stands, riding Antonia's whole hand first before laying down to get more comfortable. Using a small personal vibrator, Alexis orgasms and enjoys her first time fisting with her new brunette girlfriend!

Video Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:26:27

https://filejoker.net/fehhpt33xc42
Old 08-29-2022, 01:07 AM   #18
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default Alysa Gap & Lisa (Officially Kinky / 77021 / 04-10-2011)

Alysa Gap & Lisa (Officially Kinky / 77021 / 04-10-2011)

Cast: Alysa Gap & Lisa

Release Date: 04-10-2011

Who said that a workplace cannot be a scene of some kinky pleasures? Of course it has its own risk, but beautiful secretaries, Alysa and Lisa couldn't care less. A boring they can be turned into something really exciting with some anal teasing, and these naughty office ladies knows quite well how to satisfy another woman through her back entrance.

Video Size: 881.3 MB
Duration: 00:41:37
Resolution: 960x540

https://filejoker.net/56psb3fn4cog
Old 08-29-2022, 03:35 AM   #19
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default Alysa Gap & Lisa (Officially Kinky / 77021 / 04-10-2011)

Alysa Gap & Lisa (Officially Kinky / 77021 / 04-10-2011)

Cast: Alysa Gap & Lisa

Release Date: 04-10-2011

Who said that a workplace cannot be a scene of some kinky pleasures? Of course it has its own risk, but beautiful secretaries, Alysa and Lisa couldn't care less. A boring they can be turned into something really exciting with some anal teasing, and these naughty office ladies knows quite well how to satisfy another woman through her back entrance.

Video Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:41:37
Resolution: 1280x720
File Extension: wmv

https://filejoker.net/rfv17i804vk8
Old 08-29-2022, 11:00 AM   #20
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default Anal terrorist and the fuck - 01.10.2017

Anal terrorist and the fuck - 01.10.2017

Video Size: 505.6 MB
Duration: 00:08:38
File Extension: flv

https://filejoker.net/z1j4kg88mqct
Old 08-29-2022, 03:57 PM   #21
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default Angel Piaf, Sissy (Feb 16, 2017)

Angel Piaf, Sissy (Feb 16, 2017)

Cast: Angel Piaf & Sissy

Take a blonde Angel, add a raven Sissy, tell them to go ham with their fists, what you get is no boxing match, but one of the hottest fisting videos ever made. It starts out with a bit of fondeling and checking what Angel Piaf can handle. A couple of fingers up that tight pussy? No problem! How about the entire hand? Check! At this point Angel is starting to get seriously horny, demanding more, so she starts helping out with her own hand. So when Sissy brings out a speculum you can see the joy in Angels face, she knows she's about to get a proper stretch and fuck. And that my friend, is exactly what is about to happen. After having her soaked pussy lips stretched out comes a big black dildo, this thing is massive, almost equine in proportions, but that aint no problem for this girl, oh no, it slips in just fine, and Sissy is taking advantage of this making sure to really give her a good and proper dildofuck, what looked to be extremely tight to start off with turned out to be eminentely fistable after a bit of giant rubber dildo action. We get a unique perspective as we are treated to wrist-cam view, watching that hand slip in and out of a dripping wet cunt. To get more depth the girls decide that doggystyle is the way to go, and you can see for yourself, but depth is exactly what they get, and that is far the end of their quest for depth, Angel even uses the bed frame as a sort of monkey bar to hang down and really get Sissys hand up in there! Sissy is at this point reduced to a stunned passive voyeur as Angel even brings out a magic wand in her search for more orgasms, and boy does she find them, in the end Sissy looks at an extremely tired Angel Piaf who has used hands, speculums, dildos and vibrators to achieve an explosive orgasm of epic proportions.

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:24:55

https://filejoker.net/83s9k0qq2uo8
Old 08-30-2022, 04:18 AM   #22
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default Anna De Ville, Chloe Cherry - Be My Butt Lovin' Valentine

Anna De Ville, Chloe Cherry - Be My Butt Lovin' Valentine

Cast: Anna De Ville, Chloe Cherry

Release Date: 08.02.2019

Anna DeVille and Chloe Cherry are butt lovin' roomies in this weeks EB update. Anna is secretly attracted to Chloe and gives Chloe a special Valentine's Day gift of a long glass dildo! Chloe doesn't have those kinds of feelings towards her roommate but that doesn't stop Anna from convincing her she will love every minute of the kinky, juicy ass play that is about to happen. And boy oh boy does Chloe love it! Anna gets Chloe warmed up with the Hitachi while she lovingly licks her ass with long slow strokes and darts her tongue deep inside Chloe's asshole. Time to try the new toy out! Anna fucks Chloe with the glass dildo and takes her to the edge making her wiggle and moan. Both of their pussies are dripping wet from all the hotness! Anna gets so turned on she wants to fuck Chloe herself with a big strap on so first Chloe sucks her dick and gets it nice and wet and slippery and then flipped over on her back Chloe spreads her legs wide for Anna and her long hard cock. Chloe's asshole is so tight Anna has to loosen her up slowly with some slow, smooth in and out. Anna's beautiful natural tits bounce with every move as she fucks Chloe's ass good making her cum hard. Now it's Annas turn to get fucked so Chloe straps on the dildo and stuffs it in Anna's mouth to get all ready for her slutty ass. Anna gets on her knees and presents her cute round butt to Chloe who gets on top and gives it to her real nice. Anna loves it and begs her to go harder and faster until she has a massive orgasm and leaves her asshole gaping wide open. But its not over cuz these hot babes have more, bigger toys to play with! Anna is on her back with legs spread eagle while Chloe gives her ass the treatment with a long hard metal dildo stretching her out until she gapes and blossoms a little rose bud. Anna is insatiable and can take it beyond measure so Chloe fucks her with a tiered acrylic dildo and then a big thick clear dildo that lets you see inside her asshole! She is so stretched out that it just slides right in and out with ease â€"she could do this all day! But Chloe need some more action so they trade off again and Chloe gets fisted in her ass while she vibes her pussy with the Hitachi and flies over the top with orgasms. To top it all off Anna wants Chloe's cute little fist in her ass too so little by little Chloe inches her fingers and then her fist into Anna's ravenous ass and fist fucks her until she is shaking and moaning with deep and satisfying pleasure. Happy Valentine's Day!

Video Size: 2.58 GB
Duration: 01:12:16

https://filejoker.net/zfmz2ex6bcrx
Old 08-30-2022, 06:46 AM   #23
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default Anna De Ville, Chloe Cherry - Be My Butt Lovin' Valentine

Anna De Ville, Chloe Cherry - Be My Butt Lovin' Valentine

Cast: Anna De Ville, Chloe Cherry

Release Date: 08.02.2019

Anna DeVille and Chloe Cherry are butt lovin' roomies in this weeks EB update. Anna is secretly attracted to Chloe and gives Chloe a special Valentine's Day gift of a long glass dildo! Chloe doesn't have those kinds of feelings towards her roommate but that doesn't stop Anna from convincing her she will love every minute of the kinky, juicy ass play that is about to happen. And boy oh boy does Chloe love it! Anna gets Chloe warmed up with the Hitachi while she lovingly licks her ass with long slow strokes and darts her tongue deep inside Chloe's asshole. Time to try the new toy out! Anna fucks Chloe with the glass dildo and takes her to the edge making her wiggle and moan. Both of their pussies are dripping wet from all the hotness! Anna gets so turned on she wants to fuck Chloe herself with a big strap on so first Chloe sucks her dick and gets it nice and wet and slippery and then flipped over on her back Chloe spreads her legs wide for Anna and her long hard cock. Chloe's asshole is so tight Anna has to loosen her up slowly with some slow, smooth in and out. Anna's beautiful natural tits bounce with every move as she fucks Chloe's ass good making her cum hard. Now it's Annas turn to get fucked so Chloe straps on the dildo and stuffs it in Anna's mouth to get all ready for her slutty ass. Anna gets on her knees and presents her cute round butt to Chloe who gets on top and gives it to her real nice. Anna loves it and begs her to go harder and faster until she has a massive orgasm and leaves her asshole gaping wide open. But its not over cuz these hot babes have more, bigger toys to play with! Anna is on her back with legs spread eagle while Chloe gives her ass the treatment with a long hard metal dildo stretching her out until she gapes and blossoms a little rose bud. Anna is insatiable and can take it beyond measure so Chloe fucks her with a tiered acrylic dildo and then a big thick clear dildo that lets you see inside her asshole! She is so stretched out that it just slides right in and out with ease â€"she could do this all day! But Chloe need some more action so they trade off again and Chloe gets fisted in her ass while she vibes her pussy with the Hitachi and flies over the top with orgasms. To top it all off Anna wants Chloe's cute little fist in her ass too so little by little Chloe inches her fingers and then her fist into Anna's ravenous ass and fist fucks her until she is shaking and moaning with deep and satisfying pleasure. Happy Valentine's Day!

Video Size: 792.1 MB
Duration: 01:12:16
Resolution: 960x540

https://filejoker.net/qldbur1ckdjg
Old 08-30-2022, 02:09 PM   #24
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default Anna in Hole Destruction (Maria Caldas) / AN-429

Anna in Hole Destruction (Maria Caldas) / AN-429

Cast: Anna

Release Date: 2019

Argentina

Video Size: 229.1 MB
Duration: 00:15:51

https://filejoker.net/m0nsynnf0xu8
Old 08-31-2022, 12:02 AM   #25
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default Antonia Sainz, Di Devi - JUICY PUSSY FISTING / K

Antonia Sainz, Di Devi - JUICY PUSSY FISTING / K

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Di Devi (fisted)

Czechia

Big boobed Antonia Sainz takes control in our latest lesbian fisting scene and she gets to play with blonde hottie Di Devi! Di is wearing a crotchless lace bodystocking which gives Antonia easy access to her pussy and as she stands up, Antonia fingers her juicy hole. After licking Antonia's fingers, Di bends over in the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her pussy wide apart with her hands. Getting hold of a monster sized black dildo, Antonia rubs it against Di's pussy lips before inserting it and stretching her even more ready for the main event. Di licks the dildo clean and then lays on her back while Antonia fist fucks her, sliding her hand easily into her pussy. She is dripping wet and we zoom in close as Antonia goes even deeper. This horny blonde changes positions a few time then as Antonia speeds up with her fisting, Di masturbates and orgasms hard! She licks and sucks Antonia's soaked fingers to finish their session!

Video Size: 3.08 GB
Duration: 00:21:03
Resolution: 3840x2160

https://filejoker.net/lva9sg0ngnc7
Old 08-31-2022, 02:31 AM   #26
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default Antonia Sainz, Julia Parker - FAST AND SLOW / K

Antonia Sainz, Julia Parker - FAST AND SLOW / K

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Julia Parker (fisted)

Release Date: 2020

Czechia

Naughty Antonia is back again and in a dominant mood as she takes control of blonde babe Julia Parker. These naked babes are in the studio and kiss briefly before Julia climbs up onto a glass table and leans over on her side. Antonia spreads her pussy lips apart with her fingers and notices how juicy Julia already is. She slips a few fingers into her hole easily and finger fucks her. Antonia wants Julia to taste her own pussy juices so lets her lick her fingers clean before this hot brunette gets hold of some black tongs which she uses to pinch Julia's nipples. Moving down to her pussy, she gapes Julia wide apart in preparation for some serious lesbian fisting that is coming. Before the main event, Antonia fills Julia with a monster sized black dildo and horny Julia masturbates at the same time! It isn't long before Julia is bent over the glass table and Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She starts as she means to go on and does quick shallow movements then takes things a bit slower and deeper as Julia lays down. On her back, Julia masturbates at the same time as being fisted and orgasms explosively!

Video Size: 2.87 GB
Duration: 00:20:14

https://filejoker.net/dt1o9lqf26px
Old 08-31-2022, 09:52 AM   #27
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - ANAL CHALLENGE (May 30, 2019)

Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - ANAL CHALLENGE (May 30, 2019)

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:21:14

https://filejoker.net/0ljeu95jt65r
Old 09-01-2022, 12:41 AM   #28
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default ArgenDana - Fucking my ass with my new Uncut Dildo

ArgenDana - Fucking my ass with my new Uncut Dildo

Release Date: 2020

Using my new Lampwick Uncut Custom Dildo from MrHankeys Toys. HD 4k DOWNLOADEABLE A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Video Size: 1.96 GB
Duration: 00:22:57

https://filejoker.net/cedovm94tr67
Old 09-01-2022, 03:08 AM   #29
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default ArgenDana - Mirror Sessions Full Lenght BEST PRICE

ArgenDana - Mirror Sessions Full Lenght BEST PRICE

Cast: ArgenDana

Release Date: 15.05.2018

The Last two videos in one Full lenght: * The GAPE Mirror Fisting Experience * Extreme Gape & Rose Tortur

Video Size: 2.84 GB
Duration: 00:25:24

https://filejoker.net/jk2nf6x0qps6
Old 09-02-2022, 01:21 AM   #30
Princessza6
Godfather forum

Default Arina C And Zlata - Strapon Girls (10-08-2015)

Arina C And Zlata - Strapon Girls (10-08-2015)

Cast: Arina C And Zlata

Release Date: 2015

Video Size: 838.4 MB
Duration: 00:22:45
File Extension: wmv

https://filejoker.net/2xykxh7fb07u