Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > Others > Trash [SPAM]

Old 09-01-2022, 11:56 AM   #1
Hasadafrew
Banned

Hasadafrew is on a distinguished road
Default Experienced Milfs Love Hard Sex

Kathia Nobili - Dirty live chat with your mother

Descriptions: My sweet boy...it is so nice to see you...thank you so much to download this Skype for mommy! You know how I'm with all those new technology! But...forget about that! Let talk about you...How is the camp? What do you mean sweetie...boring!!! You have there a lot of guy and girls in the same age like you...you can get wild there!!! Really...you miss your stepmom so much! You are so cute darling!!! I know why your father send you on this camp, in the time he is out of house for a week!!! Yeah....he didn't want you be be with me! I don't know...where he could get the idea like that!!! Hihi....me to baby...mommy missed you too!!! Specially....at the night...mommy is so lonely in the bad! I just wish my baby boy is here..to...you know! But is nice to see you now! What?!!! What do you have in mind?! You are so bad!!! No baby....I couldn't.....you know mommy is shy! And you sharing the room with other guys...and if somebody comes?!!! Yeah...it would be so exiting and so hot!!! Really? So if mommy is masturbating for you...you would do the same and we can have live masturbation games? Wow....I'm getting so hot for you my baby right now!!! All right! But what should mommy wear for you?! Do you want to choose sexy lingerie for me?! You are so foxy! So I will even stripping for my boy! .....Do you like what you see honey? Ohh...yeah...I see the effect! I miss my son cock so much! Let get dirty now baby!!! You know what mommy will do to you if you here! Just take off that nice swollen cock of yours and playing with my tongue for so, so long! And then let you penetrate mammy...let you feel my wet pussy! Look at this baby...you made mommy so horny right now! Look at that juice on my fingers....is all waiting for you my baby boy!!! Mmmm.....let cum together my baby!!! Let me see how you explode for mommy! Oh...yes...cum with my .....cum baby!!! That was so great....I don't know where my baby get so naughty...but I love our live chatting!!! yeah.....now you have something to imagine at the night!!! Sure...your naked mommy....how hungry mommy is for you!!!! I can't wait when you turn home baby!!! Mommy will prepare something special for you!!! Kissing you honey!!!*** ***
Actors: Kathia Nobili

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 945 MB
Duration: 00:15:53
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/t4k9aq65uiz3
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 09-01-2022, 02:13 PM   #2
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Kathia Nobili - Erotic, ACTIVITY, game with your mom

Kathia Nobili - Erotic, ACTIVITY, game with your mom

Descriptions: Finally! After the holidays you stay home alone, just with your mommy! You had a big plans how to spend time with you mom...so much love making and so much pleasure! Well...you've been saving your cum for mommy during whole holidays season and now....now you can't wait when mom make you get rid of it!!!....But...there is something, you didn't expect, your mom get the plans too!!! She will not gives her self to you so easily as you told! She prepares some game....What are you?! Not a little boy to play games! But your mom insures you...you will love this one! It is erotic game....kind of activity!!! But of course...the pint of this game is...make you both in mood for the big ending after! That completely change the situation and you are looking so much for to play!!! Mommy make it all ready and explain you the rules! Yeah, she says...there are the rules...otherwise it all doesn't make sense! And now...when everything is clear.....let's play.....with each other! This game includes everything what you love! Kissing, tits play...and some thing you didn't even expect!!! Mommy has to talk dirty to you....that's turns you on so much that for the next challenge you are completely hard end ready! Pointing your hard dick to your mom....obviously she love to see that!!! Your turn then...sexy dance from your mom and then some hot pussy licking....finally you can feel mommy's tasty pussy! And slowly the game getting hotter and hotter.....you cock has to disappear in mommy's pussy as deep as you can....but....she is so turns on by you and your cock....she can't and she won't to keep her pleasure any longer...she goading and having the huge, loud orgasm!!! Now she feels so good....so satisfied!!! And what about her baby boy? Does you mommy leave you with that hard cock and the balls full of semen?!!!*** ***

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 885 MB
Duration: 00:27:13
Resolution: 1280x720

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/lcaqxcs9s7vx
Old 09-01-2022, 04:41 PM   #3
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Kathia Nobili (Only your MOMMY could solve your morning erection trouble )

Kathia Nobili (Only your MOMMY could solve your morning erection trouble )

Descriptions: As usual your mom waking you up every morning. But in past few weeks...you have trouble to get out of your bed. The reason is not because you are so, so sleepy...but you became to be a man and you having this huge erection every single morning! You are trying to hide this from your mother...in fact...she is the reason of it!!! You always dreaming about her and wish to have different...totally different relation ship with her! Not like a son & bother, you wish to have your mom for your self....to be her lover!But this morning is even worst...you erection is not disappear as it use to! And you start to panic! You know you are going to be late again and the fact that your mother is constantly knocking on your door, doesn't help you to much! And in that moment...your mother get enough and enter into your room. She doesn't understand what is wrong with you...always late...spending most of the mornings in the bed!!! And she would like to have some explanation!!! Why her baby boy lives not hide like a cave man?!!!Your mommy is the best!!! She solve your erection trouble! For this morning! You can't wait...what kind of solution she will find for you tomorrow!!!

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:26:23

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/z0g3iehomy0g
Old 09-01-2022, 07:07 PM   #4
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Kathia Nobili (Your mom tease your cock )

Kathia Nobili (Your mom tease your cock )

Descriptions: You stay home alone....just with your step mom. Your father travels for a long weekend...uf...it's gonna be a long weekend!!! Nobody knows that you are totally in to your mom!!! You wish to touch her, put your cock into her mouth and fuck her nice pussy!!! That's what you are thinking night and day!!! And now....just two of you here!!! Fuck, she makes you crazy!!! Her smell when she is close to you...and now...she is taking the shower...maybe...just a little bit...see her.....naked, wet body! If you open the door a bit...she will not even see you and you will have some nice image to masturbate tonight!!! Hell...she is touching her self...so nice soft body....oh hell!!! Then she turns!!! You expect she will scream with you and tell all to your dad!!!! But now you will find out ....your mom is horny..and she like the young boys...just like you! She tell you to masturbate for her.....and she will do the same for you!!! This you didn't expect....oh...she is so fucking sexy!!! She will make you cum with her dirty talk!!! And ....who knows...what will happen next time!!!

Video Size: 283.3 MB
Duration: 00:06:17

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/nzh4qan0s2bs
Old 09-01-2022, 09:33 PM   #5
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Kathia Nobili - Kathia's most sensual blowjob & tongue tease /

Kathia Nobili - Kathia's most sensual blowjob & tongue tease /

Video Size: 1.14 GB
Duration: 00:19:05

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/qyfsneik4cny
Old 09-01-2022, 11:59 PM   #6
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Kathia Nobili - Make your sister feel like a queen with your hard cock (7/4/16)

Kathia Nobili - Make your sister feel like a queen with your hard cock (7/4/16)

Descriptions: It is one of that night when you can't sleep....you thinking about your older sister, as she staying now in the same house as you, after she broke up with her boyfriend! It been a while...when you thing of her this way.....not like a little brother ....but like a man! And those nights are only yours...getting hard thinking of her!!! But this night is going to be special!!! VERY SPECIAL!!!! Your sister come in to your room, looking so hot just in her panties and top!!! And she wants to have sister - brother talk!!! She start to telling you how bad she feels, how desperate she is after this broke up!!! That she doesn't know what's wrong with her......and as you are the only handsome man in the house....you have to help her and insure her that she is very pretty and very attractive.....and every man should just dream of her!!! But when she is laying on your bed.....you look at her...her boobs are so full, so beautiful....only you can think is to touch her and have her for your self! And then something happen! She start to teasing you! Talking about the woman needs...she start to touching her self....and is so erotic!!! And then she come out with the true.....she doesn't want a new relation ship....she want you...right now, right here!!! Your big sister wants to feel you inside her!!! But in that moment you are completely hard.....and she plays with you like you are her toy!!! And the fact that you sister sucking your cock and want you to fuck her....it is so, so wrong...She is your sister....this is so taboo...but nothing can stop you now!!! Make your sister make feel better with your hard cock!!! Make her feel like the queen....and you'll be the king of her orgasm!!!

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:25:52

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/abcacv79x9h4
Old 09-02-2022, 02:25 AM   #7
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Kathia Nobili - Only MOMMY could fulfill your sexual needs

Kathia Nobili - Only MOMMY could fulfill your sexual needs

Video Size: 1.44 GB
Duration: 00:28:04

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/s5kga7yukmc2
Old 09-03-2022, 12:18 AM   #8
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Kathy Anderson & Vicky Love (Hot Blonde MILF Fucks Sexy Cleaner / 28.06.2017)

Kathy Anderson & Vicky Love (Hot Blonde MILF Fucks Sexy Cleaner / 28.06.2017)

Descriptions: Kathy Anderson is the kind of rich blonde MILF who hires young, attractive help around the house--women, preferably! After interrupting Vicky Love as she scrubs the bathroom floor, Kathy notices the tiny brunette is not wearing any panties, and gets a glimpse of her shaved peachy pussy. A warm feeling floods her chest at the sight, and trying to find something to say, she instructs Vicky to clean the bedroom. Vicky doesn't know she's being watched as she bends to dust under the dresser, but Kathy's eyes are trained on her tight ass and exposed pussy. The older woman backs away from the door to touch herself, and when she looks back, catches Vicky admiring one of her dresses. She tells the young maid it's okay and helps her try on a necklace, but then her hands start to move down, cupping Vicky's perky breasts and then grabbing her ass. And after pleasuring Vicky with her mouth, she gets her own reward: a leg-shaking orgasm from having her pussy eaten that leaves her screaming loud enough, her posh neighbours can hear every breath!
Actors: Kathy Anderson, Vicky Love

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:23:07

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/k9hny955off7
Old 09-03-2022, 02:43 AM   #9
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Kathy Anderson - Hardcore

Kathy Anderson - Hardcore

Actors: Kathy Anderson

Video Size: 2 GB
Duration: 00:34:24

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/67nti7h5th2x
Old 09-06-2022, 01:27 PM   #10
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Laura Dark - Sexy Granny Gets Fucked By BBC

Laura Dark - Sexy Granny Gets Fucked By BBC

Descriptions: Laura Dark is a hot granny looking to fuck a black man for the first time. She joins DFB Network and fucks Joachim Kessef! She starts by masturbating on the couch getting that ass ready for Joachim's big black cock.

Video Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:27:58

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/8qnai7be83g4
Old 09-06-2022, 03:52 PM   #11
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Laura Dark - Sexy Granny Gets Fucked By BBC

Laura Dark - Sexy Granny Gets Fucked By BBC

Descriptions: Laura Dark is a hot granny looking to fuck a black man for the first time. She joins DFB Network and fucks Joachim Kessef! She starts by masturbating on the couch getting that ass ready for Joachim's big black cock.

Video Size: 986.3 MB
Duration: 00:27:58

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/12ec05hb0zqh
Old 09-06-2022, 08:45 PM   #12
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Lauren Phillips - Lauren Phillips: Slut Trained & Controlled (5/25/17)

Lauren Phillips - Lauren Phillips: Slut Trained & Controlled (5/25/17)

Descriptions: Lauren has tried to quit smoking & nothing works, so she comes to this convention to meet with therapist Laz & undergo subconscious suggestion therapy for smoking cessation. Laz explains the process & tries to put her mind at ease by telling her that he can't make her do anything that she doesn't want to do. Lauren starts to feel a little better, then she catches Laz staring at her tits. Something is a bit off about this, but she will do pretty much anything to rid herself of her habit.Laz gets out a crystal pendulum & tells Lauren to follow it with her eyes. She starts to feel a sleepy, and when he snaps his fingers she goes completely under. He tests out the effectiveness of the trance by picking up her arm & letting it fall limp. He repeats that a few times, and once he's assured that she's under his control, he starts giving her suggestions."It's getting warm in here. You're feeling stuffy. You want to take off your dress," he suggests, and she begins to strip out of her clothing. "You're a pretty girl Lauren, and you want to show off your lingerie," he tells her, and she displays her waist cincher, bra, and fishnet stockings."Now I think it's time to address that oral fixation of yours," the therapist says, and tells Lauren to suck his cock. He pushes her head onto his cock, making her take the whole thing until she's deepthroating him. Lauren is normally a prude, but Laz sees how sexy she is & knows that she wants to let out her inner slut. "I think you have a certain sexuality to you that's been going to waste. So in addition to encouraging you to quit smoking, I'm encouraging you to act like the slut whore you are." Lauren rides his cock, apprehensive at first, but she responds well to encouragement. "A whore takes the whole cock," Laz says. Lauren agrees, responding only when prompted. "I'm a whore," she says, and greedily rides until she cums.Laz takes Lauren through a series of positions, with various suggestions to reinforce that she's a good slut & that she doesn't need cigarettes anymore. When he's ready to cum, Laz takes all the cigarettes out of a pack & sticks them in her mouth. "When I cum on your face, you're going to thank me for the session." He cums all over her face & tits, and of course Lauren thanks him for the training.
Actors: Lauren Phillips

Video Size: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:25:39

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/qfylzzq0z6ue
Old 09-06-2022, 11:11 PM   #13
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Lauren Phillips (All Natural Redhead / 15.12.2017)

Lauren Phillips (All Natural Redhead / 15.12.2017)

Actors: Lauren Phillips

Video Size: 1.77 GB
Duration: 00:24:30

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/tfcis8bsnyf9
Old 09-07-2022, 01:37 AM   #14
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Leigh Darby (Bathing Your Friend's Dirty Mama / 28.02.16)

Leigh Darby (Bathing Your Friend's Dirty Mama / 28.02.16)

Descriptions: Leigh Darby's son Jason and his friend Jordi were busted stealing Leigh's car for a night on the town. Now as punishment Leigh is making them to do chores around the house while she relaxes. While lounging around in her robe as the guys work, Leigh gets the bright idea to make Jordi clean the bathroom. As Jordi cleans the bathroom, Leigh runs Jordi a bath but instead of cleaning him, she gets the both of them as dirty as possible by giving the young man a tremendous fucking.
Actors: Leigh Darby

Video Size: 3.51 GB
Duration: 00:40:01

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/lbjo79ho22id
Old 09-07-2022, 04:03 AM   #15
Hasadafrew
Banned

Default Leilani Lei, Fifi Foxx - Frozen Family

Leilani Lei, Fifi Foxx - Frozen Family

Descriptions: I could hear them fighting in the other room. My mom and sister always got into heated arguments about stupid stuff. This time my sister wanted to go out rather than celebrate Dad's birthday, and Mom wasn't going to tolerate it.It was honestly ridiculous. I walked into the kitchen to try and soothe things a bit, but my sister shoved me, and they started arguing with me. When it started to get worse, I pressed on my watch, "Freeze." They froze in place and had wide, unblinking eyes.Did they really have to fight every single day? Why couldn't they get along? I think I actually liked them better this way--it was quiet for once. I started to pose and manipulate their limbs, making them do silly gestures to one another as if they liked each other.I was able to do whatever I wanted. Move them, pose them, bend them...and there wasn't a peep from their mouths. I admit, I was having fun. My special watch froze them in place, but with just a push, I could easily unfreeze them. It's almost as if it could stop time.And that's what I did. I unfroze them just long enough to see the humiliation and embarrassment on their faces. They had no idea what had happened, and before they could figure it out, I froze them again. I burst out into laughter; it was way better than I could have ever imagined.I wanted to have some more fun. Since I had already gotten them naked, I groped at their exposed bodies, and then began posing them in more inappropriate positions. I made them touch one another, and then began to explore their bodies.I would occasionally unfreeze them just to watch them panic at their nudity, but would always freeze them just moments later. Their wide eyes stared straight forward as I penetrated them, and I finally released inside of Mom.Unfreeze. My mom and sister were disgusted and horrified as they saw the cum leak out of Mom's pussy. Freeze. You know what...I think I'll keep them like that. I was just so sick and tired of them arguing all the time. Peace and quiet at last.
Actors: Leilani Lei, Fifi Foxx

Video Size: 679.3 MB
Duration: 00:21:53

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/7hvhffb058gs