Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture | Fetishes Pictures

Bondage | BDSM | Torture | Fetishes Pictures bondage, sado maso pics, bdsm, sadist pics, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant, big pussy lips, small pussy lips, big, small tits.

Old 03-11-2017, 07:22 PM   #61
rybly
Godfather forum

rybly is on a distinguished road
Default 10-15-2016-panty-cat-fight

10-15-2016-panty-cat-fight

Original name:Panty Cat Fight
Date of Release: 10-15-2016
Studio: FFStockings
Cast: Julia
Julia's Girl Girl

What could be more fun than sitting around in lingerie with a pile of panties to play with? Well that's what I thought until sexy Ashley tries to put on a pair of panties that I had reserved for myself. All hell breaks loose as I try and retrieve them off her stockinged legs. It turns into a hair pulling, garter snapping, panty stretching free for all. And you get to watch and see lots of upskirt, raised skirt, panty, garter belt, bra and stocking close ups as we get down and dirty. Panties are flying as we whip each other with them. I finally get Ashley pinned to the floor, but I have a feeling she might struggle loose.

Number of pictures: 105
Resolution: 1280x882
File size: 14,8 MB

Download 10-15-2016-panty-cat-fight - 14,8 MB
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
rybly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 09:46 PM   #62
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 11-09-2016-julia-the-sexy-girdle-maid

11-09-2016-julia-the-sexy-girdle-maid

Original name:Julia the Sexy Girdle Maid
Date of Release: 11-09-2016
Julia's Girdle, Julia's Slips, Julia's Solo Glamour, Julia's Uniforms

Don't you think stripping is way more fun than working? So do I. Especially when you are mopping floors all day. I am wearing the cutest real maid's uniform with a little apron, black ff stockings and white pumps. My underwear is spectacular. Not what your average char woman would be wearing.well who knows? I have on the hottest bright yellow nylon slip with a gold open bottom girdle, vintage super sheer briefs with frilly legs, and a dark maroon and black push up bra. You can watch as I strip just for you. I raise my dress and show off my panties and girdle then strip down to my slip. This is a slip lovers fantasy. I pose in my slip, bend over so you can see my girdle, stocking top, and panty lines which I also show you from the front as well. Then I strip out of my slip and bra and pose topless in my girdle, stockings, and panties, but my feet look so sexy I let you come up close and watch as I spread and curl my toes in my black nylon stockings and you are so close you can see every wrinkle. These are great vintage striptease photos for those of you remember all the old girly magazines.

Number of pictures: 62
Resolution: 438x680
File size: 2,9 MB

Download 11-09-2016-julia-the-sexy-girdle-maid - 2,9 MB
Old 03-12-2017, 12:12 AM   #63
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 12-26-2016-julia-the-dirty-seventies-housewife

12-26-2016-julia-the-dirty-seventies-housewife

Original name:Julia the Dirty Seventies Housewife
Date of Release: 12-26-2016
Julia's Solo Glamour

Did I say dirty? I actually meant horny....lol. I am in the kitchen in my full length tartan skirt and top. I slowly hike up my skirt for you until you can see my authentic seventies garter belt and sheer nylon hip hugger panties. Are you feeling very horny watching me lift my skit? I hope you have your cock in your hand because I strip down to my underwear, pull out my titties, spread my legs on the counter and grab the broom beside me. It has a very long, handle and if you promise to stroke yourself as you watch me, I will slide it right into my pussy with my legs spread wide so you can see clearly and we can masturbate together. You can come right between my legs with my stocking tops so close and watch my pussy get so swollen as you get so hard and wet. If you are ready, we can cum together. Its fabulous garter belt and panty sex with a very naughty twist.

Number of pictures: 61
Resolution: 1024x705
File size: 4,7 MB

Download 12-26-2016-julia-the-dirty-seventies-housewife - 4,7 MB
Old 03-12-2017, 02:37 AM   #64
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 05-16-2016-julia-take-off-your-party-dress

05-16-2016-julia-take-off-your-party-dress

Original name:Julia, Take Off Your Party Dress
Date of Release: 05-16-2016
Julia's Girdle

Remember prom night? Your first tux? The excitement of taking your best girl out all night? I know you will like my party dress. I am sitting outside on the porch and you have just arrived and I want to tease you to death. I let you peak right up my fancy long gown and show you my stocking tops and you can catch just a glimpse of my flowery panties. Shall I lift my skirts for you? Ah, a vintage open bottom girdle with a lacy front panel. I knew that would make you horny as a toad. You can see my sexy bikini panties right through the tight nylon. Why don't you just come under my skirt for a close look at all this sexy nylon when we go into my room and I will do a striptease for you. If you put your hands in your pants and grab your hard cock, I will take off my dress and show off my sexy vintage girdle, sheer sixties bra, and my tan ff stockings. Come closer and have a look at the soles of my stocking feet. I know you are bursting in your underwear, but you can't take it out till later. We have a whole night in front of us.

Number of pictures: 58
Resolution: 666x1024
File size: 5,5 MB

Download 05-16-2016-julia-take-off-your-party-dress - 5,5 MB
Old 03-12-2017, 05:03 AM   #65
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 12-11-2016-cat-fighting-slip-girls-part-2

12-11-2016-cat-fighting-slip-girls-part-2

Original name:Cat fighting Slip Girls Part 2
Date of Release: 12-11-2016
Julia's Girdle, Julia's Girl Girl, Julia's Slips

Now I am really mad. I rip Susan's suntan stockings as we whack each other with pillows. The action gets hot and heavy with Susan continuing to rip my black nylons. That bitch has knocked off my glasses and we are tearing at each others lingerie until our slips come off and we are wrestling and fighting in our girdles, panties, bras and ripped stockings. Two very sexy girls in very sexy underwear kicking and fighting.

Number of pictures: 53
File size: 5,3 MB

Download 12-11-2016-cat-fighting-slip-girls-part-2 - 5,3 MB
Old 03-12-2017, 07:27 AM   #66
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 11-14-2016-champagne-and-furs

11-14-2016-champagne-and-furs

Original name:Champagne and Furs
Date of Release: 11-14-2016
Julia's Girdle, Julia's Solo Glamour

And a satin open bottom girdle, white briefs, black bra, ff stockings all under a fur wrap and piss elegant dinner dress. I guess I could have also called this my piss elegant striptease because as I slide out of my wrap, I let you crawl under my floor length gown to get a good view of my panties, girdle and stocking tops. I sip my champagne, get tipsy and slip out of my gown and show off all my sexy vintage lingerie just for you. You can see my full cut briefs peek out from under my high waist girdle and stretch across my bottom. I put my stocking feet on a glass table and as you slide under, I spread my toes and give you a good look at the nylon stretching across my soles. I even pull my full cut panties to show you my shaven pussy. This is so sexy for my many many fans who love feet, panties, and stocking tops. It is amazing what a little Champagne will do for a girl's libido...the ultimate panty prior.

Number of pictures: 55
Resolution: 675x925
File size: 5,6 MB

Download 11-14-2016-champagne-and-furs - 5,6 MB
Old 03-12-2017, 09:52 AM   #67
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 06-08-2016-car-sex

06-08-2016-car-sex

Original name:Car Sex
Date of Release: 06-08-2016
Julia Outside, Julia's Solo Hardcore

There is something exciting about driving a car in stockings. My skirt rides up and my stocking tops always show. A lot of truck drivers get a treat if they pass me. I am in a car and I show off my stocking tops for you as well as my sexy panties. I let you see me pushing pedals in my black pumps and I lift my top to show off my bra. Then I slowly strip down to my bra, panties, garter belt and stockings, and heels. I pull my big boobs out of my bra, find my little vibrator, and spread my legs wide and masturbate in my panties. I am getting very horny now and eye the gearshift lever. It is way too tempting so I pull my panties aside and mount the shifter and bring myself to orgasm. I just love being a dirty girl outside in a car. Brings back memories of all the times I have had sex in cars in the past. I bet you have a lot of great car memories as well.

Number of pictures: 73
File size: 9,9 MB

Download 06-08-2016-car-sex - 9,9 MB
Old 03-12-2017, 12:20 PM   #68
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 07-04-2016-after-work-outside-the-loading-dock.free-strip

07-04-2016-after-work-outside-the-loading-dock.free-strip

Resolution: 494x680
File size: 4,5 MB

Download 07-04-2016-after-work-outside-the-loading-dock.free-strip - 4,5 MB
Old 03-12-2017, 02:42 PM   #69
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 09-29-2016-retro-panty-slut

09-29-2016-retro-panty-slut

Original name:Retro Panty Slut
Date of Release: 09-29-2016
Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Solo Hardcore

I am wearing an outfit that I would have worn in the sixties. Back then it was quite acceptable to wear sheer blouses and show off your brassiere. Not with your skirt or pants, but certainly your top. I used to take full advantage of that because my boobs are quite large and I always got attention. You can see my sexy red full cup bra through my sheer top and you probably have already noticed I am wearing black stockings by the wrinkles at my ankles and knees. But if you want to see my panties, you will have to let me step over you so you can get your head right under my skirt. There, is that a good view? Does it make you horny to be so close to my panties and stocking tops? Now be a good boy and rub your dick for me while I lift my skirt, show you my pantylines, and even lift my skirt above my waist and let you come in very close to look at my big full brief red panties and white garter belt. I know you are hard now. I strip out of my skirt and top and walk around in my heels, hose and sexy red panties and bra. I climb up on the kitchen counter with my legs spread wide and let you come in so close to my heels and wrinkly ankles. Look up a little and you can see my panty crotch and my big blue vibrator. I think its time we both got serious about having an orgasm. So look at all my sexy underwear and my pussy and we can cum together...about...are you ready?...now.

Number of pictures: 103
Resolution: 1500x1028
File size: 14,6 MB

Download 09-29-2016-retro-panty-slut - 14,6 MB
Old 03-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #70
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 09-09-2016-julias-bedroom-panties-wrinkly-stockings-and-dangling-striptease

09-09-2016-julias-bedroom-panties-wrinkly-stockings-and-dangling-striptease

Original name:Julia's Bedroom Panties, Wrinkly Stockings, and Dangling Striptease
Date of Release: 09-09-2016
Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Slips

I thought you might like to see a really nice vintage lingerie strip which is really focused on nylon. I am sitting primly on the bed when you get a glimpse under my full skirt and crinoline. You can peek at my white nylon full briefs and stocking tops. As I sit on the bed, I make sure you get a close look at all the wrinkles of my real ffstockings stretched across my long legs. I cross my legs and let my shoe dangle from my fully fashioned toes and you can come in really close and actually see the fully fashioned stockings right inside my shoe and really close. But I have a feeling you want to see a little more, you naughty boy, so I do a striptease right there for you as I lift my dress and crinoline, bend over so you get a close look at the white nylon briefs stretched tightly across my bottom and my seamed stockings straining at my lacy sixties garter belt. I remove my dress and crinoline and stand on the bed for you to give you a close look at my vintage strapless bra. You know the kind with the really hard cups? Then Off it comes until all I have on is my garter belt and stockings.

Number of pictures: 48
Resolution: 480x669
File size: 4 MB

Download 09-09-2016-julias-bedroom-panties-wrinkly-stockings-and-dangling-striptease - 4 MB
Old 03-12-2017, 07:35 PM   #71
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 12-12-2016-after-the-wedding.turkey-baster-slut

12-12-2016-after-the-wedding.turkey-baster-slut

Number of pictures: 81
File size: 8,6 MB

Download 12-12-2016-after-the-wedding.turkey-baster-slut - 8,6 MB
Old 03-12-2017, 09:58 PM   #72
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 05-02-2016-julia-meets-louise-part-3

05-02-2016-julia-meets-louise-part-3

Original name:Julia Meets Louise Part 3
Date of Release: 05-02-2016
Julia's Girdle, Julia's Girl Girl

Well we rush to get dressed and you can watch as we bend over and show off our panties and stocking tops in our short skirts. We answer the door and the delivery boy has his plastic bag of groceries and we invite him in and take him into the lounge. We sit down on the settee and spread our legs and let him look up our skirts and Louise instructs him to pull out his cock and masturbate as he looks at us. Then we go to town on the poor fellow. We both suck his cock at the same time, then I pose for him as Louise pulls her panties to the side and masturbates while she watches. Then we kiss and grope each other and I get down on my knees and take his cock in my mouth while Louise puts her pantied bottom right in his face as he gropes her lingerie. Then its Louise's turn. She strips to her underwear and proceeds to suck his cock as I watch and masturbate. The next thing you know, Louise has her legs spread, the delivery boy is licking her pussy and I am sucking on her perfect titties. We are all so horny now. The delivery boy has his hands and mouth full now with stocking tops, titties, suspender belts and pussies. We get down on our knees in our stockings and tell him to cum all over us and he obliges by cumming in our open mouths and all over our breasts. Needless to say, we didn't have to pay our bill.

Number of pictures: 106
Resolution: 658x1024
File size: 10,1 MB

Download 05-02-2016-julia-meets-louise-part-3 - 10,1 MB
Old 03-13-2017, 12:27 AM   #73
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 06-10-2016-julia-the-girdled-secretary

06-10-2016-julia-the-girdled-secretary

Original name:Julia the Girdled Secretary
Date of Release: 06-10-2016
Julia's Boy Girl, Julia's Girdle

I think I look so proper in my business suit with the tight pencil skirt I know you are peeking up my skirt but I don't mind. Can you see a little flash of red above my stocking tops? I am wearing some very sexy red bikini briefs under one of my favorite black girdles. I cross my legs as you watch then I lift my skirt and give you some very good views of my panties. I ever stand over you so you can look straight up my skirt. I know that makes you very horny. I love standing over men as they look at my panties. But I know you want more, so I squat down and let you look at my legs and stockings. I do a very sexy striptease down to my bra, girdle, panties, stockings and heels. I want you to masturbate with me as I spread my legs, pull my sexy panties aside and show off my pussy to you. But I have a treat for you. I want you to take your cock in your hand, just like the man in the pictures and get very hard. I want you to put your cock in my red panties, just like the man in the picture. Then I want you to stand in front of me and let me take your cock in my mouth as you look down at my boobies and brassiere. Then I want you to jerk off and cum all over me...now this is fun.

Number of pictures: 93
Resolution: 666x1024
File size: 9,2 MB

Download 06-10-2016-julia-the-girdled-secretary - 9,2 MB
Old 03-13-2017, 02:48 AM   #74
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 08-02-2016-outdoors-in-a-transparent-dress

08-02-2016-outdoors-in-a-transparent-dress

Original name:Outdoors in a Transparent Dress
Date of Release: 08-02-2016
Julia Garter Belts, Julia Outside

This dress is so sexy. It really should be worn with a slip, but this is way more fun. What do you think? I know you can see my white, lacy sheer bikini briefs, flowery vintage garter belt and bra and black stockings right through it, but it is just such a turn on to be outside like this. And the warm wind is really something else. It seems whenever it gusts, my dress just has a mind of its own and blows right up so you can really see my panties and stockings. Then I get very brave and strip right down to my underwear, pull out my titties...right on the front porch. Showing off in my underwear outside is such a turn on.

File size: 8,1 MB

Download 08-02-2016-outdoors-in-a-transparent-dress - 8,1 MB
Old 03-13-2017, 05:13 AM   #75
rybly
Godfather forum

Default 01-10-2017-i-love-paris-in-the-springtime.part-2

01-10-2017-i-love-paris-in-the-springtime.part-2

Number of pictures: 40