Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > General Adult > Hairy Pussy Lovers

Hairy Pussy Lovers For bush fans of all political persuasions!

Old 04-21-2015, 08:06 PM   #61
babyposter88
Godfather forum

babyposter88 is on a distinguished road
Default Public Pubes

Public Pubes

Cute redhead Meka has just bought a sexy new outfit to wear for her boyfriend. She's on the phone telling her friend about it when rоdney just happens to be walking by and hears her. rоdney wants to get this little minx back to his place. So he tells her that he is a professional photographer and invites her over to his studio where he can take some free but professional photos to surprise her boyfriend with. Meka agrees. Once in the studio rоdney takes a few sexy photos and then starts to work his magic to get her naked. Meka gets naked and starts to finger her hairy little pussy! She confesses to him that it's been two weeks since she had sex and she's super horny. rоdney decides to go for it. He dives right in and starts licking that hairy pussy with reckless abandon.Then he pulls out his massive cock and plunges it into that hot and hairy bush. Now it's time for some deep throat action and Meka is eager to oblige. She tongues his balls and takes that big cock deep down her throat. rоdney is not done and gives her some spankings for being an unfaithful slut and then fucks her some more. rоdney pulls out and comes all over that hairy pussy. He then spoon feeds her his hot sticky cum and she eats it all up like a good girl who is hungry for hot cum and sex!

Shadоw Sada

Duration: 00:28:01
FileType: mp4
Size: 449 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x480, 29.97 fps, 1980 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 255 kb/s

Download:

hhg-18-shadowsada.mp4.part1
hhg-18-shadowsada.mp4.part2
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 10:35 PM   #62
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Hаiry Hоney

Hаiry Hоney

Pretty and hairy Claire needs a cameraman to film her sexy vids she sells online. She hires rоdney and she slips into something way more comfortable, a very sexy pink teeny bikini. rоdney notices the huge bush peeking out from under it and is getting pretty horny. He sees her leg and underarm hair and decides to go for it. He gets up close and personal with the camera and then gets real up close and personal when Claire lets him put his huge cock inside her hairy pussy. Claire then licks rоdney's cock and balls clean of her pussy juice and then titty fucks his prick after that! He gives her a pounding which is just what she wanted. Then he gives her the cum she wants too, right in her mouth and she swallows it up.

Teddy Snоwflоwer

Duration: 00:23:45
Size: 546.7 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps, 2957 kb/s

Download:

shg-teddisnowflower.mp4.part1
shg-teddisnowflower.mp4.part2
Old 04-22-2015, 01:04 AM   #63
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Need Mоney?

Need Mоney?

rоdney spots Shadow Sada on a cold Seattle day wearing a long coat. But she's sitting down on the sidewalk with her legs spread. She's wearing no panties, revealing her hot hairy bush. rоdney propositions her to cum inside and pose for him. Once inside she lets him play with her hairy wet pussy. rоdney proceeds to lick it, stick it, shove his big cock down her throat and then reward her with a hot sticky rоdney Blast that she swallows right down.

Kimmy West

Duration: 00:32:04
Size: 513.2 MB
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x480, 29.97 fps, 1977 kb/s

Download:

hhg18-kimiwest.mp4.part1
hhg18-kimiwest.mp4.part2
Old 04-22-2015, 03:32 AM   #64
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Muff Mistress

Muff Mistress

Hi I'm sweet and sexy Teddy Snowflower and I'm a Seattle hairy girl through and through. I haven't shaved for 5 years now so my hair is so awesome and soft and full. I am a little shy so I might giggle a bit when I show you my incredible wooly armpit hair. Do you want to see my hairy girl nipples? I bet you do. We can't rush though because I have so much to show you. You can see all of my hot hair and pussy lips right through my sheer white panties. But you want to see more? Ok! I am going to take off all of my clothes and let you see the hair all over my pussy and hot legs. Now you can see my boobs! They are so firm and soft with big pink nipples. Let me open my ass for you. I really want to pound my hairy pussy with a dildo now. I am sure you don't mind watching. I want to play with my wet clit and drive that dildo up into my hot wet sugar walls. I love making myself orgasm! I love making my hairy snatch even more wet and sticky. Maybe you will enjoy it too?

Simоne Delilah & Rhys Adams

Duration: 00:21:57
Size: 506.7 MB
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps, 2966 kb/s

Download:

shg-simone-rhys.mp4.part1
shg-simone-rhys.mp4.part2
Old 04-22-2015, 06:01 AM   #65
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Bright Eyed &аmp; Bushy

Bright Eyed &аmp; Bushy

rоdney is a cable tv show producer for "Crazy Things Girls Do For Money" spies Kimmy, a sweet girl next door type in the alley and starts to offer her some crazy things to do. He offers her money to buy her panties and bra right there in public and she gives in. He offers her money to buy her skirt and she finally takes the offer, but she has to follow him to his office. There he tells her he noticed when he was buying her panties she had an amazing hairy bush. He wants to touch the soft fur covering her pussy and she lets him. He starts to lick that wet hairy bush and she likes it so much she decides to let him shove his great big dick into her sweet hairy hole. She even likes his cock so much she wants him to put it in her asshole. He penetrates her tight asshole and she goes wild for more, riding his cock like a crazy cock starved cowgirl. After he pummels her asshole every which way she goes in for a little taste and sucks his pole and drools all over it. rоdney likes that so much he shoots his load all over her sweet face.

Cherry Pоppens

Duration: 00:31:51
Size: 511.2 MB
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x480, 29.97 fps, 1983 kb/s

Download:

hhg18-cherrypoppins.mp4.part1
hhg18-cherrypoppins.mp4.part2
Old 04-22-2015, 08:30 AM   #66
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Anna May

аnnа Spreаd

Gorgeous tall and curvy Simone is wearing a little french maids outfit and is cleaning before her "Master" gets home. She is done quick and realizes she has some time to kill before her "master" arrives. What to do... masturbate of course! She gets down on the couch and spreads her sexy furry legs to reveal an even furrier sexy pussy. She plays with the hair, twirling it around her cute fingers and then gets to the really good stuff. She spreads her hot pussy lips wide, playing with them before she moves on to work her little clit. She is really feeling it and moaning when when her "Master" arrives. Surprise her "Master" is a Mistress! And a tough one. She says you call this place clean! She doesn't even give Simone a chance to reply. Mistress Rhys tells her to get naked and get ready for her spanking. Hot little spitfire, Mistress Rhys spanks her curvy bottom and then says you know what comes next. Mistress Rhys sits down and spreads her legs to show an equally sexy and very hairy pussy to which Simone immediately starts lapping and licking. Rhys' heaving breasts are ready to come out of their leather and Simone buries her head in those soft boobs. They rub each others hot boobs and furry armpits with abandon till it is time to lick the treasure trail that leads to their hair covered snatches. Mistress Rhys pulls out the big guns and gets outfitted with a strap on to penetrate Simone's hair covered snatch. They are both so wet and wild. They finish off by masturbating each other till they cum. No rest for the wicked though, because demanding Mistress Rhys tells Simone to get back to work right away with a super wet dripping pussy!

Anna May

Duration: 00:32:31
Size: 522.7 MB
Video: h264, yuv420p, 640x480, 29.97 fps, 1986 kb/s

Download:

hhg18-annamay.mp4.part1
hhg18-annamay.mp4.part2
Old 04-22-2015, 11:00 AM   #67
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Cleаn My Bush!

Cleаn My Bush!

Cherry Poppens is in the market for some hot shoes for her hot little feet. She comes into rоdney's shoe store with a skimpy outfit wanting to try some high heels. While she is trying on some shoes rоdney notices her bright red bush since this shoe store slut is wearing the most pointless underwear. rоdney can see her entire hair covered snatch and she doesn't even notice. She wants to buy a pair and but it is too much money. rоdney says there is a huge discount for girls with a red bush. So she starts showing off her red bush and then rоdney cons her into giving him a foot job which then leads to a blowjob. She goes in for a fuck, riding him reverse cowgirl so he can see her cute little asshole with red pubes peeking out. She fucks him good and then swallows his big load.

Betsie Pixel

Duration: 00:22:11
Size: 405 MB
Resolution: 960x540
Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 29.97 fps, 2292 kb/s

Download:

betsiepixel2-rоdney.mp4.part1
betsiepixel2-rоdney.mp4.part2
Old 04-22-2015, 01:29 PM   #68
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Hаiry Interlude

Hаiry Interlude

Ranger rоdney is out hiking his territory in the woods and comes across a beautiful girl with long red hair. He takes a closer look and her dress is really short and she isn't wearing panties. She is showing off her little pussy and sexy red bush. rоdney says she at least has to wear panties if she is going to sit like that. He takes her back to his "station" to give her a ticket for her blatant sexual behavior. He starts by spanking her tight behind making it as red as her sweet bush. She starts sucking his cock like the dirty sassy exhibitionist she is. rоdney licks her pussy and gets her so hot she starts squirting milk from her cute pink nipples. She squirts amazing thick streams of delicious hot milk all over. rоdney fucks and spanks her till it is time to put his cock straight up her wanting ass. She rides that big cock taking it all of the way up her tiny asshole balls deep. She wants as much anal as she can get from rоdney's big cock. Then rоdney cums all over her face covering it with thick white goo which she rubs all over her pretty little face.

Verоnica Snоw

Duration: 00:11:59
FileType: wmv
Size: 160.2 MB
Resolution: 960x540
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 960x540, 23.98 fps, 1750 kb/s
Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, 128 kb/s

Download:

hairy-veronica-solo.wmv
Old 04-22-2015, 03:57 PM   #69
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Big Business Bush

Big Business Bush

Curvy and cute, but demanding Betsey Pixel just got back from the beach and has sand all over her. Sand between her toes, sand on her hot little boobs, her pretty hair and even in her hot bush and deep in her ass crack. She calls rоdney in to help her. rоdney loves helping damsels in distress but she wants him to clean her feet with his tongue. He tries it and says this is better than I thought and goes in for some major pussy licking. He buries his face all over her hot bod and Betsey loves it. She giggles and turns over for some crack licking. rоdney needs to pound her now and slips his huge cock right in her welcoming snatch. He pounds that pussy and spanks her cute ass. She wants more dick and he fucks her harder. rоdney gives her a messy facial and this time she is going to clean it up!

Rоzie Cheeks

Duration: 00:15:34
Size: 286.4 MB
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps, 2500 kb/s

Download:

rosiecheeks-solo.wmv
Old 04-22-2015, 06:26 PM   #70
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Hаiry Dоse оf Cоmаtоse

а Hаiry Dоse оf Cоmаtоse

Beautiful and sophisticated Veronica invited you over for an afternoon romp. She has a surprise for you though. She just started growing out some arm pit hair for you. Her arm pit hair is delicate and petite just like her. She shows you her boobs and hard nipples next. That isn't enough for you? You want more? She shows you a peek of her pussy as she pushes aside her panties. She is going to show you all of it now because she knows you are going to love it! Her bush is spectacular. It is thick and lush and accentuates her plump pussy. Spreading her pussy wide she shows off how pretty and pink it is. She plays with her hair and then starts to push her fingers inside of herself and tastes her super snatch sauce. She is extra horny because she knows you love watching her get off. Her hot pussy is dripping wet. She rubs her wild woman hairy hoo ha till she has an orgasm and cums all over her fingers making them wet with her sweet pussy juice.

Lena Ramоn

Duration: 00:38:07
Size: 467.8 MB
Resolution: 720x540
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x540, 29.97 fps, 1600 kb/s

Download:

hhg18-hillbillie.wmv.part1
hhg18-hillbillie.wmv.part2
Old 04-22-2015, 08:55 PM   #71
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Hаiry Pussy Pаssiоn

Hаiry Pussy Pаssiоn

High powered and sexy business woman Rozie Cheeks has a little secret. She makes decisions all day long so when the day is over she likes to get spankings and get really kinky. Maybe even delve in some domination. She has a guy come to her every week since she is so busy and give her new toys to fulfill her fantasies. The guy has some whips, ball gags and some dildos. She snatches up the red dildo and wants to use it right away. This is one horny hairy girl. She penetrates that hot pube covered pussy hard and fast while still in her sexy business suit. She is so worked up that she needs to ditch her business suit to get fully naked so she can play with that super hairy juicy wet pussy right. She starts to play with herself more giving her salesman a great view of her hairy slick snatch and even asks him if he wants to lick her hairy crack? Her big natural boobs bounce all over the place while she pounds her hairy lovebox and cums. She wants to go for another orgasm to satisfy her horny hole and goes in for another round. Pushing that dildo in as far as it can go till she cums all over it leaving her hairy pussy even more gooey.

Tiffany

Duration: 00:23:25
Size: 442 MB

Download:

shg-tiffany-solo.wmv.part1
shg-tiffany-solo.wmv.part2
Old 04-22-2015, 11:24 PM   #72
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Whо's Desireа?

Whо's Desireа?

Hot hillbilly Lena Ramon has some womanly needs. She needs to get off. She is hairy and horny and isn't shy about what she wants. The local hospital has a legendary guy who provides an amazing cock for hire. Sure he is in a coma half the time, but that doesn't stop him from pleasing the ladies. Bedridden or not that cock can cum a ton. Lena is ready to experience this first hand. She gets her juicy hairy pussy ready and then is on to some 69 action. Her blow job is almost as legendary as rоdney's Big Blaster and she heartily slurps that cock red neck style. She sucks and fucks him till her hearts content and then makes his cock explode all over her mouth and face. She laps it up and loves it!

Desirea

Duration: 00:38:45
Size: 469 MB
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x540, 29.97 fps, 1600 kb/s

Download:

hhg16-desirea-mask.wmv.part1
hhg16-desirea-mask.wmv.part2
Old 04-23-2015, 01:53 AM   #73
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Furry Fun Lоvers

Furry Fun Lоvers

Hipster Hairy girl Tiffany wants to play with you today. She tempts you with her long hairy legs and sweet hairy pits. She has a lot more to show you. The pleasures of hairy pussy are about to get up close and personal for you. She wants to show you her little asshole too!. She is a dirty little thing and soon needs to fills her hairy pussy hole with a big purple dildo. She probes her pussy with passion and gets off right in front of you giving you a very real and hairy orgasm!

Felix & Mahоnia

Duration: 00:31:22
Size: 595.1 MB

Download:

felix-mahonia.wmv.part1
felix-mahonia.wmv.part2
Old 04-23-2015, 04:22 AM   #74
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Nоvice Hо

Nоvice Hо

Desirea wants to do video. Her fantasy is sucking and fucking some guy she doesn't even know on film. Only she doesn't want anyone to know it. Well, hairy girls wanting to fuck are scarce these days, so on goes the mask, off goes the panties and out pops rоdneys big cock to unload a huge wad of goo all over her hairy pussy.

Hanice

Duration: 00:27:52
Size: 470.9 MB
Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x540, 29.97 fps, 2229 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 128 kb/s

Download:

ds1-hanice.mov.mp4.part1
ds1-hanice.mov.mp4.part2
Old 04-23-2015, 06:50 AM   #75
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Hаiry Mistress

Hаiry Mistress

Mahonia calls up her sweet lezzie lover Felix to see when she is going to come home. She can't wait to see her and lick her pussy. Really she is just checking in to see so she can fuck her other lover Jeff. She needs some hot cock. She fucks him and he cums on her luscious hairy bush right as Felix is coming . Soon Mahonia is found out and Felix needs to spank sexy Mahonia for messing around with cock. They get horny and start to lez out with tons of labia licking. These lesbians crave pussy juice and they go for it. They still need cock though. With a big fat strap on Felix gives her insatiable sapphic lover the cock she wants up in her hairy snatch till they both cum at the same lesbian time!

Nikki Silver

Duration: 00:18:44
Size: 251.6 MB
Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps, 1750 kb/s

Download:

shg-nikkisilver.wmv

Tags
hairy, natural, pussies, pussy, unshaved