Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture | Fetishes Pictures

Bondage | BDSM | Torture | Fetishes Pictures bondage, sado maso pics, bdsm, sadist pics, fetish, facesitting, pantyhose, hairy, latex, pregnant, big pussy lips, small pussy lips, big, small tits.

Old 07-30-2019, 11:59 AM   #76
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

CrazyBaby13 is on a distinguished road
Default Hot Asian Feet

Hot Asian Feet

Genre:
Models: Cristi A
Description: Say hi to smokin HOT blonde Asian girl named Cristi Ann!! Cristi Ann is 22 years old. She is actually part Vietnamese and part Cuban. She gets the sexy curves from the Cuban side, lol. This girl has AMAZING FEET and OUTRAGEOUSLY WRINKLED SOLES!! See for yourself. Her soles are so wrinkled, that they form a dimple right below her toe line. It's so HOT! See her dangle her wedges off her size 7.5-8 feet. She then holds them up to the camera and spreads her toes where you can really see her high arches pop out. She then wiggles her toes and points her toes. Her wrinkled soles are so nice, you just want to lick them up and down. Her feet ate so freakin soft and she takes very good care of them with regular pedicures. She is also fairly new to the foot fetish world and she loves it! Next, Cristi Ann gets her EXTREMELY WRINKLED SOLES licked and her toe sucked. She loves having her feet worshiped and really gets into it. You saw her incredible soles in her solo foot tease clip, now see them get licked up and down. There's nothing like a tongue going up and down sexy arches like that! To say her feet are soft would be a HUGE understatement. They are spectacular and she also has really nice wrinkled soles, as well. Fresh off an ANAL scene, it was time to play with her feet and get a footjob from her. I start things off with some foot licking while she strokes and teases my cock. I am now rock hard and she strokes my cock with both feet, in between her arches and with her toes. I give her some oil and she squirts it all over her feet and my cock. There is a lot of great cock stroking in this clip and I pop a huge load all over her feet and in between her arches. She rewards you by holding up her cum covered soles to the camera and spreads her toes, wiggles them and points them. Great stuff, here!

151 PICS - 2000x1333 - 29 Mb

Download File
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
CrazyBaby13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 08:04 AM   #77
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default A Tall Girl With Big Feet

A Tall Girl With Big Feet

Genre:
Models: Zoey Paige
Description: Here's another incredible tall girl. She's also 6 feet tall. Her name is Zoey Paige. You guys are gonna love this one! She looks so sexy in her overalls and black converse sneakers and no socks. Her feet get extremely sweaty, too! She has really nice big and soft size 9 feet! Great close up action where she sits on the edge of the bed and puts her big feet right in your face. She is 6' tall. Next, Zoey Paige gets her feet worshiped! I also LOVE girls who where glasses. It's just so hot and innocent looking and Zoey sports them well. Here, I lick her HUGE SIZE 9 feet and I lick her soles and suck each toe and lick in between each toe. You can tell she really enjoys this by her facial expressions and reactions. She's just 19 years old and really really hot. She's a tall 6' TALL with long legs. You can also see her get her feet worshiped in the POSE POSITION! Zoey Paige is such a HOT striking, tall blonde who's 6 feet tall! She has amazing size 9 feet and she loves foot fetish shoots. Especially FOOTJOBS!! She is really hot and JUST 19 YEARS OLD. I had been wanting to shoot Zoey ever since she entered the adult biz about a year ago when she just turned 18. As luck would have it, she was in Florida on my first day here as I was getting ready for the Exxxotica Exo in sunny Ft. Lauderdale. She was my first shoot of my long trip here. It was definitely a great way to kick things off! Enjoy this sizzling footjob shot in my hotel room. You'll love her big high arched feet with wrinkled soles in perfect cock stroking and toejob action. She gives me a footjob with her laying across me as well as in doggie where you can see her GREAT ass! You guys will ABSOLUTELY LOVE how she finishes me off with the cum shooting all over the place and dripping and hanging off her soles as she holds them up to the camera. Great stuff here, guys!

37 PICS - 1219x2000 - 9 Mb

Download File
Old 07-31-2019, 12:04 PM   #78
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Carter Cruise's First Footjob!

Carter Cruise's First Footjob!

Genre:
Models: Carter Cruise
Description: Here is an absolutely fun shoot involving a STONE COLD PICKUP SCENE right in a park by a river near my hotel. I was in town for a conference and my camera guy and I just had to find a hot local girl willing to show off her feet. You never quite know which girls are in town for the conference or just a college girl since school has now started. Wouldn't you know it, there's a university right down the street with a strong rowing tradition and PAYDIRT, I find one of the hottest tan blondes I have ever seen right there hanging out. I have to admit, it's been awhile since my last OUTDOOR STREET PICKUP SCENE, so I had to shake off the rust, lol. This girl has NEVER been shot before by anyone. No modeling experience and had zero clue to what a foot fetish EVEN WAS, lol. Definitely skeptical at first during my initial approach and she wasn't sure about being on the internet, but after explaining what I do in more detail and me explaining what I'm there for, she was most certainly a little intrigued. She said she always wanted to get into the adult biz, but had no idea how to go about it and didn't want to deal with any shady people so I set her up with a very reputable agency to get her started. As it would turn out, she never gave a FOOTJOB before, nor did she even know what that was, lol, but I was more than happy to try her out. I'm good like that, LOL! She goes by the name of Carter Cruise because she is a COLLEGE LACROSSE PLAYER! How cool is that! Hope it's not an NCAA Rules Violation, LOL!!! It's never easy doing a foot worship scene outdoors, especially in a busy area such as a park where there's people constantly around. Somehow we pulled it off. After meeting Carter as she was hanging out in the park, we walked over to a park bench and I started to take of her heels. I asked her if I had to watch my back in case some jealous boyfriend was going to be walking up behind me, lol, but she said that wouldn't be the case. I then licked her bare feet and soles right in front of everyone out in the open. I love outdoor scenes! Carter's feet are so soft and moist from coming out of the heels. She's really liking how it feels and all the attention she is getting. She has this innocent giggle and the best smile ever! Once this outdoor foot worship scene was complete, now it was time to go back to my hotel room and shoot her FIRST EVER FOOTJOB SCENE, which she agreed to do. Carter Cruise is one of the HOTTEST GIRLS I have ever shot. Anytime, anywhere. This girl can be a star! She is just 22 years old and with high arched, tan size 8 feet. I was lucky to be her first ever shoot. I actually met this girl outdoors in a park overlooking a river. It was incredible timing and for everything to work out having my camera guy with me during some downtime after a shoot. She is a lacrosse player with an athletic body with incredible calves and a golden brown tan. Her face and smile are simply mesmerizing! You won't want to miss this FIRST FOOTJOB scene! She's never ever given one before and she has surprisingly awesome technique. VERY VERY impressive. She has that total college girl look because she IS one. Her soft and sensual technique is one of the best footjob motion I ever shot and also felt personally. She's the complete package!

183 PICS - 2000x1333 - 53 Mb

Download File
Old 08-01-2019, 08:10 AM   #79
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default An 18 Year Old And Her Sneakers

An 18 Year Old And Her Sneakers

Genre:
Models: Liza Rowe
Description: This girl LOVES her Converse All Stars! Meet 18 year old beauty from the Philly area, named Liza Rowe. She has spectacular size 8 feet and she is wearing her Converse Sneakers without socks making her feet nice and sweaty! She also has BRACES, too! She has the most adorable smile and giggle every and she is quite ticklish. Like most 18 year old, they love wearing their favorite sneakers pretty much everywhere and Liza Rowe is no different. She's barely a year into the adult biz and she's loving it. She's relatively new to the world of foot fetish but she is quick to catch on and learning rapidly. In this solo foot tease, see Liza dangle her foot out of one of her sneakers. Showing off those nice sweaty feet. She then holds up each foot at a time and then, both at once and WOW, check out those super WRINKLED SOLES! She does a great toe point and can really spread her toes, too. When she does this, you can really see her high arches. There's plenty of toe wiggling, as well. Her feet are amazingly sweaty after wearing her Converse sneakers. Let's face, we all LOVE THAT! Next, you can see 18 year old, Liza Rowe oiling up her size 8 feet! Liza is so much fun to be around. She's all smiles as she pours streams of oil onto her feet and rubs it in. She then holds up her feet and gives a great toe point and you can really see just how wrinkled her soles are. She can do a great toe spread, too. Check out those high arches. More toe wiggling and plenty of oily shiny fun with Liza Rowe! Then, she gets her size 8 feet worshiped and licked. This is her first time ever having her feet licked and toes sucked and she is VERY TICKLISH! See her cute giggles and laughs. It's a priceless scene! After she finally gets used to it, she actually really enjoys having her soles licked and each toe sucked on. She never really let anyone ever lick her feet before, so it was cool when she allowed me to be the one. How cool is that? Finally......get ready for this footjob scene! WOW! She comes off as really shy and innocent but she is anything but that when there's a cock nearby, namely on her feet and in between her toes! I had no idea she'd be THIS good at giving footjobs. She has incredible high arches ad super soft feet. This scene also took place in South Florida. The ironic thing is though, she is originally from the Philly area. Liza is very young looking, too! I just love her sultry sexy voice mixed in with playful laughter. She is a total blast to work with! There is a lot of cock stroking with her soles and arches, and great toejob action, and I also love how she takes my cock in between her big toe and second toe and grips down and strokes me hard. This was truly mesmerizing! It was pretty intense. At the end, 18 year old, Liza holds up her cum soaked soles and points her toes so you can see her wrinkled soles covered in jizz, up to the camera.

250 PICS - 2000x1333 - 49 Mb

Download File
Old 08-01-2019, 12:11 PM   #80
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Got Big Feet?

Got Big Feet?

Genre:
Models:
Description: Do you like tall girsl with huge feet like I do? I know a ton of people into feet just adore girls like Allison Tyler who have big feet. She has size 9 feet and is nearly six feet tall! She has that glamazon look. She has an incredibly gorgeous face and you can tell this girl spends a lot of time in the gym. See Allison dangle off her closed toe heels. Her feet are nice and moist and sweaty from wearing her heels for awhile. I then come in and lick her bare feet and suck her toes. Next comes the footjob and let me tell you how amazing that was!

455 PICS - 2000x1333 - 157 Mb

Download File
Old 08-02-2019, 12:18 PM   #81
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default An 18 Year Old And Her Chucks

An 18 Year Old And Her Chucks

Genre:
Models: Alex Mae
Description: Check out just turned 18, Alex Mae. Geeze, this girl was born in 1997, that's crazy! Biggest age difference yet in all of my scenes. When Alex walked onto set in her well worn Chuck Taylor sneakers, I told her to leave them on. Alex has perfect feet that are nice and sweaty after wearing those sneakers all day. I have her take them off and dangle them as I interview her. This is her VERY FIRST foot fetish scene and she also gets her feet licked and gives a footjob for the FIRST TIME! You don't want to miss this hot young new girl!

293 PICS - 2000x1333 - 84 Mb

Download File
Old 08-02-2019, 04:27 PM   #82
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default You Better Lick Em Clean!

You Better Lick Em Clean!

Genre:
Models: Kenzie Taylor
Description: Get ready for this excellent update, folks!! Kenzie Taylor is most definitely one of THE HOTTEST girls I ave ever worked with. I met her toward the end of last year at the Exxxotica Expo in NJ. I was immediately like, " WOW, who is this girl?! " I then heard from her agent that she was available for me to do her FIRST ANAL scene and I immediately booked a flight to Las Vegas. I had to get to her feet, too, of course. She is an amazingly hot, tan blonde. She is tall and has huge tits. She has size 8 feet that are just about perfection!! She has EXTREMELY DEEP WRINKLED SOLES and they are truly buttery soft and smooth. She is wearing black closed toe heels here in this scene and her feet are nice and moist and sweaty. Great tan tops, too. See Kenzie tease you with her feet as I ask her questions. She really knows what she is doing as she is a real temptress in every sense of the word!! She dangles her heels and then removes her heels. See her incredible toe spread, toe point and she wiggles her toes for you. WRINKLED SOLES LOVERS will really appreciate this! Kenzie is totally new to having her feet worshiped but she appears to know what she wants! This is her very FIRST FOOT WORSHIP scene. I could not wait to lick these soft moist soles. Her feet are so nice and tan and oh.....those WRINKLED SOLES, let me tell you....... I then, lick her size 8 feet, running my tongue up and down her EXTREMELY WRINKLED SOLES and then I suck each toe. She loves this and you can surely tell from her reactions. As I continue to lick her bare feet, she rubs my cock with her other foot over my shorts, because we all know the FOOTJOB is coming next!! This is super HOT Kenzie Taylors FIRST FOOTJOB scene EVER! She is most definitely one of the hottest girls I have ever worked with. She is seriously a stunning blonde bombshell. I was so lucky to get this scene with her. Fresh off her FIRST ANAL SCENE, she stuck around to do her first footjob. Her feet are seriously the BEST EVER! They are ridiculously soft and she has EXTREMELY wrinkled soles. Her size 8 feet feel so amazing on my dick, too. We start things off after a sizzling foot worship session, then I have her get undressed. She sure knows how to tease you, doesn't she? She gives you a sexy strip tease and shows you her perfect tan body and huge tits and an absolutely incredible ass! I enter the scene and lick her bare feet one foot at a time while she plays with my cock and teases me. She is super sensual. She then strokes my cock, just the way I like it. She busts out the coconut oil and applies it on my cock with her soft hands. She then, rubs it all over her tan feet, making them nice and shiny. She then wraps both of her feet together around my dick and strokes it between her high arches. Next, is an insane toe grip for a nice toejob! I then have her face the other way for a nice DOGGIE STYLE footjob, giving you a great view of her freshly fucked ass while I play with it and rub it and there's also some ass slapping by her and by me. She then strokes my cock to where I pop a monster load of cum all over the tops and bottoms of her feet. She then holds up her cum covered soles t the camera for you to see! See her do a toe point so you can see her ultra wrinkled cum dripping soles and then go into a toe spread. This scene is unreal!!

185 PICS - 2000x1333 - 49 Mb

Download File
Old 08-03-2019, 12:25 PM   #83
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Extremely High Arches!

Extremely High Arches!

Genre:
Models: Dakota Jame
Description: Here, we have Dakota James! A beautiful 19 year old blonde from Alaska with size 7 feet. This is only her second shoot ever and her FIRST FOOT FETISH shoot of any kind. I think she was one day into the biz, when I worked with her about a month ago in South Florida. Check out Dakota's SUPER HIGH ARCHES and how they pop out as she flexes them and dangles her feet out of her flip flops. You even get a rare close up shot of the back of her legs and arches as she steps up on her TIPPY TOES from behind. Those arches are so LICKABLE! You'll see lots of toe wiggling, toe and arch flexing and toe pointing. Really nice wrinkled soles, too! This girl is so adorable and with the cutest face ever and a gorgeous smile. Her feet are among the NICEST I have come across in quite awhile. She's really happy to be there. I also included some bonus footage at the end. Its really funny, lol. Is it me, or does she remind you of a young 19 year old version of Gwyneth Paltrow?? Next, I worship her beautiful feet and super high arches! I lick the tops of her feet with her flip flops on and then I take each one off and lick her super wrinkled soles and in between her high arches. Dakota is very ticklish and giggles throughout the clip. While not a tickling specific clip, she laughs a lot while getting her bare feet licked and toes sucked. She is such a gorgeous girl and this is the FIRST TIME she has ever had her feet worshiped before, not even in her own personal life. Check out her super wrinkled soles! One of my favorite girls to work with. This is her FIRST FOOTJOB ever and her FIRST FOOT SHOOT EVER! I was actually one of her first scenes actually. For a first timer, she is OUTSTANDING! I mean, REALLY REALLY GOOD. This 19 year old is so sensual and so excited to please and to do a good job. She's really young looking and appears to have an innocent look, as well. Check out how she rubs my balls, strokes my cock hard and then does an incredible toejob! Then she gives me this extremely sensual solejob that is mind blowing. I have no idea how I didn't pop just from that. You'll get great wide angles as well as POV, too. I pour some gel oil all over her soles and arches and she starts off with great cock stroking between her very high arches. Then, the toejob, she has this toe grip that's nearly enough to make you explode. I finally did just that, and exploded all over the tops and soles of her feet.

86 PICS - 2000x1333 - 26 Mb

Download File
Old 08-04-2019, 12:33 PM   #84
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Mandie Rae's First Footjob

Mandie Rae's First Footjob

Genre:
Models: Mandie Rae
Description: Check out 18 year old, Mandie Rae!! She is a really fun and interesting girl. She is a self proclaimed masochist but can also be a sadist, depending on who she's with. She has those pouty lips and those big eyes and she knows just how to punish a guy whenever she wants to. She also LOVES to tease and tease she does, in this clip. She is so young looking and happy. Check out her pigtails. She has size 6 feet and she has EXTREMELY HIGH ARCHES!! Mandi Rae also has VERY WRINKLED SOLES!! Among the best I have ever seen and licked. We start this scene off with Mandie Rae wearing her combat boots. You know what that means....SWEATY FEET!!!! She is wearing black lace socks that she teases you with them on and then she peels them off to reveal perfect sweaty bare feet. This New Jersey native has not been on many websites. Pretty much her own stuff. She is VERY NEW to the business. She is a GREAT interview and is such an interesting girl who's into a lot of things. She also loves AGE PLAY and BDSM! With her socks off, she now points her toes, wiggles them and does an outstanding toe spread. You can definitely tell that she gets pedicures very often. I met 18 year old, Mandie Rae at a local Philly Spanking Fetish Club who happens to rent my studio for their events. When I saw her enter the club with her pig tails and super young looking girl-next-door looks, I immediately started asking people who she was. She was the cutest girl ever! I could detect that she had an extreme kinkiness to her. Not before long, we were introduced by the fine host of the parties, and it turns out she wants to do porn and has some fetish experience. What I couldn't wait for was to get my tongue on her super wrinkled soles and her high arches once she showed me her feet. I knew right away I had to set up a scene soon! She is all about age play, too! Here, I start to lick her bare feet after they had been in combat boots all day and she made her feet nice and sweaty for me. I licked her highly arched size 6 feet. See Mandie Rae get her soles licked up and down and for her toes to be sucked one by one and in between her toes. Her reactions are second to none! She is really into it and moans a lot and throws back her head and wiggles all over the couch. She even PLAYS WITH HERSELF! Not only that, she RUBS MY COCK with her one foot, while I lick the other. Her delightful size 6 feet are so soft and she has EXTREMELY WRINKLED SOLES! She also has very high arches. I loved licking her bare feet as she played with my cock in the nude. I thought I was going to cum way to soon, but thankfully, it all worked out. Plenty of cock stroking, oiled soles and a great pop shoot all over the tops and bottoms of her 18 year old feet. Mandie Rae then holds them up to the camera and scrunches her cum covered soles for all of you to see and drool over! What a cute, innocent looking young girl! See me take Mandie Rae's ANAL VIRGINITY at my anal site All Anal All The Time!

148 PICS - 2000x1333 - 63 Mb

Download File
Old 08-05-2019, 12:42 PM   #85
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Teasing Her Students

Teasing Her Students

Genre:
Models: Jenny Jett
Description: Jenny Jett is that hot teacher you had in school. Way back when you first discovered you liked feet. Jenny, with her glasses is THAT girl who makes your foot fetish burn deep inside you. A burning desire that you can't escape. Jenny knows what triggers you and she dangles her tan wedges off her gorgeous feet. Her feet are a size 8-8.5 and they are nice and wide and she has nice soft meaty soles. After all, she does get pedicures every week or so. You are craving her feet as you sit there and drool during class. Jenny then slips off her wedges and sticks her feet in your face one at a time and then both together. She does a toe point, spreads her toes so you can truly appreciate her high arches. Shen then wiggles her toes right in front of your face. She also has the coolest toenail polish. You know you want to lick her bare feet. Who will the lucky one be? Her nice wide feet and meaty soles look awesome with oil running down them. See Jenny pour the oil and see the streams run down her gorgeous tan feet. After she pours the oil on both feet, she rubs it all in with her hands. Her soles are nice and oily and shiny now. She then spreads her toes, does a toe point and wiggles her toes. You can really see the wrinkles in her soles now. She rubs the oil all over the tops of her feet as well. I love the camera angles I got as this was shot from a lower angle at times and you feel you are right beneath her feet. Jenny is SO READY to have her tan feet worshiped and licked. I start things off my licking the tops of her feet and ankles around her tan wedges. She is such a sexy girl with her glasses and sensual talk. She knows exactly what I like and what she wants. Just look at her plump meaty soles and I get to lick them. She has incredibly wrinkled soles and I run my tongue up and down them. Jenny really gets into it as she loves having her soles licked and her toes in my mouth. She takes great pleasure in this. See her play with her tits as I worship those beautiful feet! You get great angles of the arch licking from a POV vantage point and a wide angle view, as well. Her wide feet are really nice. I find feet like hers extremely desirable. I will be working again with Jenny Jett VERY soon! She is the ultimate tease and she knows what she's doing. See her tease my cock on top of my shorts. She knows this is driving me crazy. She is is soft and sensual and talks so sexy as if she's the one directing this footjob clip. Who am I to say otherwise, lol? Jenny had been on my radar for awhile now and now it's finally happening. She looks especially hot with her glasses on, too. I love her soft sexy voice you hear throughout this clip. As I lick her bare feet, she continues to tease my cock by unbuttoning my shorts and sliding her other foot inside my boxer shorts just teasing the tip and my shaft. She is excellent at edging! I love this more and more these days where a girl brings me to the brink of cumming but not letting me. Once my shorts are pulled down completely, she pulls my cock out with her hands and gently strokes my cock and balls edging me some more. I also lick the back of her ankles while she plays with my dick. I cannot begin to tell you how lucky I am to lick these feet but to feel those wide feet and super wrinkled meaty soles on my cock. She then starts stroking my cock with both feet. Jenny then asks for some oil and then she applies it and we are off to the races with great cock stroking action. She then demands that I paint her toes and feet white with my cum and I do just that and the load gushes out all over her feet! You won't want to miss this gem!

229 PICS - 2000x1333 - 65 Mb

Download File
Old 08-06-2019, 12:43 PM   #86
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Go Team!

Go Team!

Genre:
Models: Draven Star,&nbspKendra Ly
Description: Maria Jade is a gorgeous curvy tan beauty. She is full of spunk and energy and plenty of charisma. She has beautiful feet and size 7.5 feet. They are also naturally very sweaty. See her tease you with her feet as if you will ever get them in real life. This girls loves to tease and has fun with it. She then invite me to come in and lick her feet and I do just that. She wants YOU to watch however and I'm sure it hard to watch someone else get to worship her feet. Even more...I get a footjob from these delectable feet. See her stroke my cock up and down and I cum all over the soft wrinkled soles. She holds them up showing you what you'll never get to do!

114 PICS - 1333x2000 - 30 Mb

Download File
Old 08-07-2019, 12:51 PM   #87
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Raquel Roper's Sockjob and Footjob

Raquel Roper's Sockjob and Footjob

Genre:
Models: Raquel Roper
Description: Here is another gorgeous girl I had been wanting to work with for quite some time now! Check out Raquel Roper in this incredible footjob scene. She is Puerto Rican and Irish and has super soft size 6.5 feet. I figured I'd try something a little different with Raquel and I had her keep her socks on to start. I licked one foot as she teased my cock with her other one. She knew just how I liked it and really teased me well just touching me enough on top of my shorts. I continued to licked her socked foot and she slipped her other foot inside my shorts and stroking my cock right over my boxers. This felt amazing! Not long after that, I had Raquel stroke my cock with both feet with her pink ankle socks. The soft fabric felt so good on my cock as she stroked away at it. We continue this way for awhile and then I take off her socks. I licked her bare feet and wrinkled soles and now she's giving me a toejob you wouldn't believe. It was like a vice grip on my dick. Next, Raquel poured some oil on my dick and her feet. She then wrapped her soles and arches around my cock and stroked it up and down. I finally shot my load all over her feet and it just kept on cumming and cumming! Even she mentioned it, lol. She then, holds up her cum covered feet to the camera. This is a great footjob clip you won't want to miss with a really hot popular footjob model from Tampa. You will also see her solo foot tease, oiled soles and foot worship in this video.

294 PICS - 2000x1333 - 100 Mb

Download File
Old 08-08-2019, 12:56 PM   #88
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Samantha Rone's Silky Soft Soles!

Samantha Rone's Silky Soft Soles!

Genre:
Models: Samantha Rone
Description: I finally got to work with Samantha Rone. She is amazing and she has the softest feet you can possibly imagine. They are a size 7.5. She has extremely wrinkled soles and very fair skin. There is a reason why this girl is in such demand right now. She hasn't done a ton of foot fetish work, so getting her for this solo foot tease, foot worship and footjob is a real treat. You'll see her point her toes, spread her toes and wiggle them. She also pours baby oil all over her soles, too. I then get to lick her feet and suck her toes. After our anal scene, I had to have those feet wrapped around my cock. See me lick Samantha's soles of one foot while she plays with my cock with her other foot. She even throws in some hands for good measure. She grabs the coconut oil and lubes up her feet and my cock at the same time! She also loves to play with my balls. What a feeling that is when you have Samantha Rone's soft soles wrapped around your cock and then her fingers are ever so gently massaging the back of your balls. Just imagine that!! There is some great cock stroking in this clip and she has some really cool different technique she employs, as well. This girl is so damn hot and getting a footjob from Samantha Rone is one of my all timers! Gotta check this out for sure! Remember you gain access to BlownbyRone.com Samantha's official site with your FuckedFeet.com membership!

151 PICS - 2000x1333 - 40 Mb

Download File
Old 08-10-2019, 01:13 PM   #89
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Keegan's Size Ten Feet!

Keegan's Size Ten Feet!

Genre:
Models: Keegan Chillz
Description: WOW!! Did I get lucky with this one or what??!! Her name is Keegan Chillz. She's a beautiful GIRL-NEXT-DOOR type from Idaho who I shot in Florida recently. Keegan is just 19 years old and this is HER FIRST EVER SHOOT OF ANY KIND! She is brand spankin new to the adult biz and I was lucky enough to be her very first shoot. What I like even more about her is that she is 6 FEET TALL and SIZE 10 FEET!! We all LOVE the big feet with high arches and wrinkled soles and this girl will be RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY! I love her nervousness in the beginning, it's just too cute. She knows just what to do though when she dangles her feet out of the heels and teases you by scrunching her soles and spreading her toes. Great close up action, too! Seriously! 19 year old, Keegan's size 10 feet are huge and highly arched! I LOVE licking feet this big. I lick her arches and suck each toe. This is the FIRST TIME she ever had her feet worshiped. Check out how she RUBS MY COCK as I lick her bare feet. Great NUDE FOOT WORSHIP as you can see her great body - 6 FEET TALL!! I definitely want to shoot her again soon. She's never given a footjob either. Her huge high arched feet felt great on my cock. We started with me licking her bare feet as she played with my cock. She then followed up with amazing cock stroking. I just LOVE the new girls!

114 PICS - 2000x1333 - 11 Mb

Download File
Old 08-10-2019, 05:10 PM   #90
CrazyBaby13
Crazy

Default Molly Manson's Long Legs and Big Feet

Molly Manson's Long Legs and Big Feet

Genre:
Models: Molly Manso
Description: Molly Manson is a gorgeous, tall 19 year old girl from Ohio. I had the pleasure of working with her in LA a few months ago while she was there. She has incredibly long legs and I got a lot of amazing footage with her. We start with a rare outdoor scene. I LOVE OUTDOORS SCENES! There's nothing like natural lighting. Molly is outside working on her tan, and she is wearing sneakers without socks. In the HOT California heat, her feet got REALLY SWEATY inside her sneakers. She continues to dangle her feet out of her sneakers giving you a peak at her BIG FEET and high arches. She has SIZE NINE FEET! She then takes both sneakers off and holds up each foot and then both feet. Check out her wrinkled soles and arches as she flexes her toes in a great toe spread. She also points her toes and wiggles her toes. Next, we have her outdoors for more foot fun. This time, she pours oil all over her huge, soft size 9 feet. See her take the bottle of oil and pour long streams all down the bottoms of her feet. She then works in the oil with her fans all over the tops and bottoms of her feet. It's like giving herself her own pedicure. Her feet are incredible soft and she also happens to get pedicures every other week. I love her long legs and lean body. There's a reason why she is such a fan favorite! Never too sweaty!!! Although it was indeed a hot and humid Southern California day and she had been wearing her white leather sneakers all morning. First, I licked the tops of her feet while the sneakers were still on. Then I licked her long legs. 19 year old, she has incredibly long legs. Perfect for licking up and down! Next, I take off both sneakers and lick her nice and sweaty SIZE 9 bare feet. She's quite ticklish and she loves the feeling of having a tongue on her wrinkled soles. I also suck each toe and lick between each one After licking her size 9 feet in the Pose Position, Molly then takes off her clothes giving you a sexy strip tease. After she is completely naked, I lay down on the mat and she plays with my cock and teases me while she sits on a weight bench. I lick her feet as she strokes my cock and then she wraps both feet around my cock and strokes it very well. Perfect technique! She then moves to doggie style and continues to stroke my cock with deft moves. I then pour oil onto her soft soles and she keeps jerking my dick. This is such a turn on as you an see her perfect heart shaped ass. She goes back to facing me and she gets me to pop a humongous load all over the tops and bottoms of her feet. This footjob is INTENSE!!! Molly then holds up both feet to the camera so you can see her cum covered soles and and the load all over the tops of her feet, as well. Now, that is what I call a workout!!

403 PICS - 2000x1333 - 116 Mb

Download File

Tags
feet, foot fetish, legs