Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 06-10-2015, 10:07 PM   #316
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Katrin198 is on a distinguished road
Default 2404 - Miko Dai

DESCRIPTION: Miko is a bright woman...she earned a college degree and was always interested in the psychology behind sex, power, dominance and submission...In our pre-shoot discussions, I think she began to see how BDSM truly uses those concepts as opposed to just being a strangely kinky activity...I often give the models a scenerio and ask them to derive their own expressions and emotions from within...How would you feel if this were to happen? How would you act in this situation? etc...Miko's interpretation begins with fear and ends in the realization of the power of submission...through her bondage trials and corporal tribulations it is not me who she submits to...submission is to thineself and in that reckoning, there is personal power derived and discovered...Doms are guides and I greatly enjoyed guiding Miko...a very beautiful and expressive face over a fragile feminine frame...It's rare to find any vanilla this comfortable, expressing these emotions....but she cums and wails like she was born into it...

======= ;)
Duration: 00:13:58
File Size: 103 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 800х450

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2404 - Miko Dai.rar
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Katrin198 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 09:04 AM   #317
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2405 - Alexis Rodriquez

DESCRIPTION: Alexis showed up with a sparkle in her eye...almost pixie-like energy...She's a very cool woman...laid back, open minded and very comfortable with her sexuality...to put it mildly, this woman is on fire...everything about her is sexy and she loves passionate sex...She's had some experiences with BDSM and wasnt really sure if she enjoyed it or not...Every model interprets the bottom role in their own way...making their own connections and using certain emotions...Alexis seemed to pick fear very naturally...the sparkle goes away and becomes a scream in her eyes...BDSM took Alexis to a very interesting place...her tolerance for pain is not notable, but her willingness to sexually submit is very strong...her entire body purrs after she cums and the heat radiating from her post-cum vagina was incredible...I steal many orgasms from Alexis on this day...and make her confess her ways...It's very entertaining, owning the flirt...

======= ;)
Duration: 00:09:30
File Size: 70.0 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2405 - Alexis Rodriquez.rar
Old 06-11-2015, 03:23 PM   #318
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2406 - Raven Rockette

DESCRIPTION: I told Raven we were telling a story...the story of her being owned by me...and how I'm not a very nice man sometimes...she seemed to know exactly what I meant, even if she didnt know what to expect...Young, beautiful, Raven...tiny in stature, but with a large presense...an intense woman...and just fucking outrageously hot...a dreamy, mystic face...a toned and feminine shape with rare tits...very real and very firm...and the patch of groomed pubes around her perky little pussy drove me crazy...I enjoyed my time with Raven very much...She's a sincere player...sincere expressions and willing to suffer to create them...and very sexual...her pussy oozed juice as she came over and over...just being bound made her wet...she knows how to be a good submissive, but if you see behind that snarl she gives, you'll see she has much farther to go in being broken of her will...and I like that...we hope to have her back again soon...have a pleasant holiday weekend ...

======= ;)
Duration: 00:17:50
File Size: 132 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2406 - Raven Rockette.rar
Old 06-11-2015, 09:42 PM   #319
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2407 - Jennifer White

DESCRIPTION: Few women have the all out steamy sexual appeal that Jennifer exudes...it's intense...every word is a flirt...every movement is a tease...her full perky tits and perfect ass are amazing...and very submissive...willing to undergo true torments and show every emotion...and a lustful cum..At my hands, Jennifer will suffer for every orgasm...before and after...tight clamps and electric shock keep her screaming when I'm not flogging or whipping her...I keep her bound tight, spread and bent her for total access...and I make her confess her whore-ish ways...and establish that being a toy for men is her only purpose...and she proudly does it very well...

======= ;)
Duration: 00:18:48
File Size: 139 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2407 - Jennifer White.rar
Old 06-12-2015, 09:10 AM   #320
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2408 - Rachael Madori

DESCRIPTION: Rachael has a sincere interest in Bondage and BDSM...Our first scenes together were fairly intense and she only wanted more...It's especially nice when a model is truly into creating scenes that push her own boundaries...and it's also really nice when they're beautiful...as a submissive, Rachel hits on all cylinders...hot, willing, young, horny and happy to be used...and I was happy to use her again...and happy to see her scream again...hearing the wailing is ok, but the expression on her face when she lets loose is just attractive to me...very attractive...I give her plenty of reasons to scream...whipping, electric shock, tight clamps, a couple nervous suspensions and more than a few orgasms...In the end, Rachael proves to be a very enjoyable female to bind and torment, with a smokin hot screamface....

======= ;)
Duration: 00:14:06
File Size: 103 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2408 - Rachael Madori.rar
Old 06-12-2015, 02:57 PM   #321
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2409 - Kymberly Jane

DESCRIPTION: Kymberly is bound on the floor...her sexy little secrertary outfit is about to be cut off, but, the way it shows off her tits and ass is quite compelling...Im sure Kym could have had a spectacular career as an office girl...I prefer her where she is, rolling around helpless on the ground...she's not there long though...I remove her clothes and tie her tits...then it's up onto a steel frame and bound thoroughly...her luscious body makes a great target for my flogger and whips...I use electricity to shock her tits and thighs as I bring her to multiple orgasms...then she is bent over...in an effort ot offset all that pleasure, I whip her ass leaving small welts...Kym screams and struggles to endure...In the final scene, I rope her down with legs fully spread...pussy exposed...and Kym rambles her way through moe intense, screaming, orgasms...

======= ;)
Duration: 00:17:40
File Size: 131 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2409 - Kymberly Jane.rar
Old 06-12-2015, 10:07 PM   #322
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2410 - Sasha Knox

DESCRIPTION: Sasha Knox has been spending her working hours as an exotic dancer here in Los Angeles...and dancing does a body good...Damon Pierce is still LA's professional rigger of choice and his work is featured all over the fetish and fashion world...These two are very experienced players but they have never been properly introduced before...on this day, they came together to match wills...Sasha's wailing masochism versus Damon's smiling sadism...Im not sure we can call it a draw since Sasha ends up panting and heaving while suspended from the rafters, then again, Damon didn't experience multiple orgasms which left his body shaking and satisfied...It's a tough one to call...but very entertaining and erotic to behold...Happy Halloween..

======= ;)
Duration: 00:10:32
File Size: 78.3 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2410 - Sasha Knox.rar
Old 06-13-2015, 09:12 AM   #323
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2411 - Alaina Kristar

DESCRIPTION: Alaina is back for more...her first BDSM experience here at S0c!3tySM proved to be very entertaining...I knew I had to have her delicious youth under my control again...In true BDSM fashion, I increase the intensity of Alaina's predicaments...Enjoying being back in our non-climate controlled studio after a very hot summer of shooting at my residence, I begin Alaina in an ankle hang suspension...she is spread, bent, pleasured and punished before her tough day ends with another suspension...I revel in the joy of having these beautiful women at my whims...especially when they're hanging from the rafters...and I must admit, little Alaina hanging by all fours with her legs spread....well...nothing could be more enticing...be well and enjoy

======= ;)
Duration: 00:13:43
File Size: 101 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2411 - Alaina Kristar.rar
Old 06-13-2015, 03:01 PM   #324
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2412 - Sabrina Banks

DESCRIPTION: There is definitely something about Sabrina Banks...her beauty shocked me...the lines of her body...her musculature, her perfect tits and ass...and pussy...silky dark hair, slim face and huge eyes complete her picture...This woman should be a mold...I found myself very happy to get my ropes and hands on her...I cut her clothes off, suspend her in a side hang, spread those sweet legs wide open and then I do my best to break her with a good back bend...Each scene is a testament to her will to be used...The TENS unit does back Sabrina down...but she recovers and continues in glorious fashion...at times, I felt less like punishing Sabrina than just gazing at her bound body...which is what the last scene is all about...seeing her pulled to her limits is exhilarating...Enjoy the view.

======= ;)
Duration: 00:08:27
File Size: 62.8 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2412 - Sabrina Banks.rar
Old 06-13-2015, 09:37 PM   #325
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2413 - Cosima Knight

DESCRIPTION: Cosima is a tall, leggy blonde with beautiful breasts and the allure of a hollywood actress...I found myself being very interested in seeing how she would react to my tenderless ways...treating this one like a helpless little girl would seem only a dream...and then, there she was all tied up, with her legs spread...such a treat...she begins with a bit of stubborness, but she learns her place well before the first scene is over...I do not take it easy on Cosima...in the second scene, her legs are spread wide, offering little support...she hangs from her wrists and struggles with zest as I flog her...I give her pussy plenty of attention...in my mind, Cosima does well to earn the pleasure she gets, and takes advantage with prolonged orgasms from a hungry pussy...Cosima turns into a pain-thriving cumgirl right before our eyes...I couldnt have been more pleased...In her first submission, the potential has been recognized and hopefully we can take Cosima further into her desires to be bound and used...

======= ;)
Duration: 00:11:42
File Size: 86.8 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2413 - Cosima Knight.rar
Old 06-14-2015, 08:08 AM   #326
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2414 - Jade Jantzen

DESCRIPTION: Not many of the women that we shoot will disobey my direct instructions during a scene...in the past year, I can't remember any model who doesn't comply with just a little urging...Enter Jade Jantzen...dark, beautiful, sensual, dark and dark...she has a somewhat strictly business vibe...she has been playing with rope for awhile and is familiar with many things BDSM, but has not experienced the expectation of submission...and when it is placed upon her, she scoffs...It is a battle that I win, and I wonder if Jade enjoyed that particular struggle...or maybe just driven to rebellion for reasons she can't even explain...This update has many intensely sincere exchanges as I guide Jade through her own desires not to submit...in the end I convince her to behave as I wish, even though she continues with her insolence...maybe this one ends in a tie...which is very fitting...and just means that I'll have to have Jade back to see if I made any impression...or maybe Ill have to spend my time breaking her over and over again...I wouldnt mind...she is a fantastic player even if she isnt much of a submissive...all my best for a great weekend

======= ;)
Duration: 00:15:57
File Size: 145 MB
Resolution: 1280х720

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2414 - Jade Jantzen.rar
Old 06-15-2015, 10:12 PM   #327
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2416 - Sophia Torres

DESCRIPTION: Sophia comes to us a young and cheery woman with big brown eyes and a big round ass...she has an interest in submissive sex and we quickly find how easily that translates into an attraction to being bound...and that's great news because she has a freakishly flexible body...by the end of the day, her elbows have been crossed behind her back because simply touching them was too easy...she is folded in half and pulled into straight splits...she also takes deep dildos, and her ravenous clit squirts when I apply the massively powerful G5...I twerk her ass with electricity and even use the samurai to shock her pussy...Sophia proves to be very flexible in many ways...and a very submissive bondage girl in her first ever bondage experience..

======= ;)
Duration: 00:17:14
File Size: 156 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2416 - Sophia Torres.rar
Old 06-16-2015, 08:55 AM   #328
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2417 - Christie Stevens

DESCRIPTION: Christie is a robust specimen...silkened with beauty and sexuality...she is fully bound and waits for me on the bed...as lovely as she is....as deep as those eyes are blue, she disappoints me right from the start...it's such a new experience for these women...to be owned...for every expression to be scrutinized....Christie learns quickly that I pay attention closely to everything my slaves do...I punish her to warm up her own pussy, as she fucks herself with a dildo I rig between her ankles....Then I sprawl her out...long lean legs leading into a soft pink pussy...she cums quickly...and then becomes very sensitive...she chooses the whip over the vibrator...Christie is then bent over and tied on her knees...I punish her ass and plug her pussy with a huge dildo...In the final scene, Christie's elbows are tied behiind her back...on her knees, with her legs spread, her massive round tits stick out, making great targets for my flogger...Christie is made to cum multiple times as I mix her pleasure and punishment...

======= ;)
Duration: 00:12:57
File Size: 118 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2417 - Christie Stevens.rar
Old 06-16-2015, 03:04 PM   #329
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2418 - Mena Li

DESCRIPTION: On Mena's first go around at S0c!3tySM, I had become ill...Bane and Belle dominated Mena, but I was heart broken...I gave it a month or so and got her back on the books...I would have my time with Mena, in all her exotic hotness and submissive ease...those big brown eyes say alot to an attentive dominant...I had the feeling she would be amazing to own for an afternoon...and so she was...very amazing...her softness is not only in her skin, but her smile, vibe and curves...to have it all bound and looking to you for mercy is quite an experience...on this day, I use all her holes...her ass, mouth and pussy are all given my stern attention...in the end, Mena is a cum monster...over and over again...

======= ;)
Duration: 00:11:01
File Size: 100 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2418 - Mena Li.rar
Old 06-16-2015, 09:36 PM   #330
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 2419 - Brooklyn Daniels, Nina Noxx

DESCRIPTION: Something a bit different this week...two, long, lean and lovely young models, tied with thier pussies on display...First up is fan favorite, Brooklyn...she is cuffed into the leg spreader, and although she isnt the most flexible of women, she is stretched to her limits...I insert an oversize dildo into her pussy and lay the magic wand against her very helpless clit...she squirts for so long that she has the time to beg for release as the flow continues ad her body is overtakem by intense sensations...In the next scene, she is locked down with steel cuffs...legs up and spread for total pussy access...I use a series of dildos and vibrators to summon more orgasms from her submissive depths...Next up is Nina Noxx...a tall, leggy and beautiful model from the midwest...This is Nina's first time in bondage and it very much overwelms her pysche'...It's easy for us veterans to forget how it felt the first time...Nina echos that sentiment as she hangs on through two intense scenes where I focus the attention on her pussy, but roused her much more with my cane...

======= ;)
Duration: 00:10:40
File Size: 96.9 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 2419 - Brooklyn Daniels, Nina Noxx.rar

Tags
hard bondage torture