Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > Others > Trash [SPAM]

Old 10-08-2021, 12:04 AM   #1561
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

UnearthlyK2 is on a distinguished road
Default Real-Time Footage 24/7 Slavery - Day 5 /

Real-Time Footage 24/7 Slavery - Day 5 /

Description / Tags: This is real-life, real-time footage of an intense BDSM scene. The slave had to totally give himself to Mistress Sidonia for 24 hours a day, for 7 days. There would be no let up he would be controlled for every minute. He would be broken, punished, used and abused, kept always in some kind of bondage. He would also be given to another Mistress for her use.He was also filmed through out the entire period, special cameras were installed including a slave-cam, a POV camera and time lapse camera. This is the actual footage with a time code running throughout it including the name/nature of the camera/footage. This allows you a truly unique view into what happens behind closed dungeon doors. It also establishes without doubt there was not let-up for the slave this scene really did last 24 hours a day for 7 days. See Mistress Sidonia Blog for more info.
Genre: Femdom, Chastity
Actors: Mistress Sidonia's

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 4.41 GB
Duration: 02:48:27
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/tialz44fpxow
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 10-08-2021, 02:32 AM   #1562
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Real-Time Footage 24/7 Slavery - Day 2 /

Real-Time Footage 24/7 Slavery - Day 2 /

Description / Tags: A real life, real-time, real domination scene - Real Footage 247 Slavery. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slave's devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure. We would engage in an intense scene that would last 24 hours a day for 7 days. Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc.. He would also be kept chained up or in some kind of bondage throughout the whole period. In return he would offer up to me his complete submission and total obedience. On one of the day's he would be given by me to another Mistress with whom he would have to serve, I would then get a report back from her as to his usefulness. On another day during the week he would be taken to a fetish club in-role.As a record of the event and to further control him and deprive him of any privacy (part of my dehumanisation process) he would be monitored and filmed for the entire week. We installed special cameras including a slave-cam, a POV camera and time-lapse cameras. He would also have to keep a diary of each day which he would write-up each night in his cell.The interesting by-product of this ongoing documentation of his ordeal is that I can now share with everyone what happened during this intense on-going 247 scene as we are releasing this footage on The English Mansion. We have even created a new place inside the members' area for this content called The Cells. There have been difficulties in making it watchable, we had over 160 hours of footage. When the slave was set a long manual task or was sleeping for example, we speeded up the footage by 500% which shows what the slave had to endure is quite real. We did take out some of the sleeping as even speeded up, 6 minutes of someone sleeping is not very interesting to watch. We also had to remove a number of scenes where the BDSM content would not be permitted by our billers (& unfortunately part of one entire day). As we have a timer running throughout the footage these times are marked as 'Censored'. We also visited a fetish club this content has also been 'Censored' as we cannot reveal certain identities. However, there is still a vast amount of extreme footage which will be released as longer clips, at least 10 mins or over
Genre: Femdom, Chastity

Video Size: 2.44 GB
Duration: 02:00:19
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/ff15wcew11ur
Old 10-08-2021, 05:00 AM   #1563
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Raven Hart - Relentless Violation Ordeal (07.02.2017.)

Raven Hart - Relentless Violation Ordeal (07.02.2017.)

Description / Tags: Mistress Raven has some very cruel plans for her wimpy slave, and she is eager to put them into action. Her slave has learned through hard service to fear her, and for good reason as he will again find out. The heartless Raven has no mercy for the terrified slave and beats him sadistically with a metal crop as he wails in pain. This is just the beginning of his torment as she moves on to violating his asshole with a brutally large black cock. His pained moans and desperate whimpering are music to her ears as she relentlessly rams the huge phallus into his tight hole. Her twisted imagination is as boundless as her cruelty, and she laughs at his pain and degradation. Mistress Raven has no compassion for her slave, fucking him mercilessly well past his breaking point
Genre: Strapon, Femdom
Actors: Raven Hart

Video Size: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:22:05
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/8qewd9w2hnyn
Old 10-08-2021, 07:28 AM   #1564
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default quot; quot; / Denis, Owen/ g674

quot; quot; / Denis, Owen/ g674

Genre: Russian, Anal

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 322 MB
Duration: 00:13:37
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/fs9pvy175vx5
Old 10-08-2021, 09:55 AM   #1565
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Prostate FistAnd Dildo Play / (Alena's Den, Alena's Den)

Prostate FistAnd Dildo Play / (Alena's Den, Alena's Den)

Description / Tags: Slaves ass is nice and warmed up thanks to Jayne's strap on pounding
Now Goddess Kira wants a turn with her massive sized dildo! After a good pounding, poor slave moans that he can't take it anymore, so....The girls start to fist him.
Genre: fisting, strapon, femdom
Actors: Mistress Jane, Mistress Kira

Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:16:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/xy1mfy7irsca
Old 10-08-2021, 12:23 PM   #1566
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Princess Natalya (Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises / 12.10.2017)

Princess Natalya (Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises / 12.10.2017)

Description / Tags: A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!
Genre: Edging, High Heels, Masturbation Instruction, Chastity, Ass Fetish, Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Tease
Actors: Princess Natalya

Video Size: 595.9 MB
Duration: 00:11:24

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/e08gj7awpc23
Old 10-08-2021, 02:51 PM   #1567
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Princess Natalya & Riley (Smother Box Tryout / 16.02.2021)

Princess Natalya & Riley (Smother Box Tryout / 16.02.2021)

Description / Tags: Natalya and Riley want to try out the smother box. They strap a slave into the bondage and pump its head into position with the air pump. The girls both tease the slave with their asses before smothering him with them. The slave is locked in chastity and Riley has the key. He is very miserable. The girls get a very good seal and make sure he can't breathe. Losers are not allowed pussy and are barely allowed air. He is nothing but a seat for two beautiful girls! There is a high turnover rate for the position of human chair. Useless losers are very replaceable. Riley scolds the chair for trying to touch her. If the girls continue to be displeased, they will terminate this one and fetch another from the cage in the sorority house basement.
Genre: Tease, Femdom, Ass Smothering, Humiliation, Face Sitting, High Heels, Brat Girls, Chastity
Actors: Princess Natalya, Riley

Video Size: 1.22 GB
Duration: 00:13:44

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/vajc88smxc98
Old 10-08-2021, 10:16 PM   #1568
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Princess Cindi, Goddess Suvana & Goddess Rodea (Stand-N-Smack / 22.11.2014)

Princess Cindi, Goddess Suvana & Goddess Rodea (Stand-N-Smack / 22.11.2014)

Description / Tags: We take this slave and put its balls into the "ballcrusher". It was a BAD slave and missed its last filming session with Us! So it needs needs to be taught a lesson. We take turns standing on the glass and LAUGHING at how its balls are literally being SQUASHED FLAT underneath our feet. We SERIOUSLY do NOT care as we slowly walk our way up the glass until we are standing on them FULL-WEIGHT and laugh at the slave's agony. Then while we are standing on the glass we add insult to injury by SMACKING it across the face over and over! Then we take TURNS climbing up on the glass and standing on its BALLS while we smack it and remind it that it needs to SHOW up for Our shoots from now on! Its balls are being crushed under our feet so it absolutely CANNOT get away and has to just stand there and take it like a little BITCH. About halfway through the clip we take our shoes off so that the only thing between our gorgeous feet and its pathetic balls is that thin sheet of glass. Poor loser is in ecstasy and agony at the same time as it looks down at its own balls being SQUASHED under our gorgeous feet!
Genre: CBT, Femdom, Brat Girls, High Heels, Humination, Foot Fetish
Actors: Princess Cindi, Goddess Suvana, Goddess Rodea

Video Size: 786.9 MB
Duration: 00:16:17
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/i49kghbl6zad
Old 10-09-2021, 12:44 AM   #1569
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Princess Cindi (Hey That's Dangerous / 30.10.2015)

Princess Cindi (Hey That's Dangerous / 30.10.2015)

Description / Tags: Sooo, Someone emailed in to us at the admin email at miamimeangirls and said that they were concerned that they saw Goddess Rodea basically try to crush a slaves throat by standing on his neck, LOL! (They literally said it was terrible that she would jeopardize his life just to make a buck) After I stopped laughing my ass off at the email, I showed it to the slave, grabbed him by the collar, and took him outside for an encore to show him how little his pathetic fucking life means to US.
Genre: Femdom, Foot Fetish, Humination, Brat Girls
Actors: Princess Cindi

Video Size: 489.6 MB
Duration: 00:05:36
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/hkoxn16o6jho
Old 10-09-2021, 05:40 AM   #1570
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Princess Carmela (Ballbusting Leg Workout / 01.02.2016)

Princess Carmela (Ballbusting Leg Workout / 01.02.2016)

Description / Tags: So I was at the gym and because I'm so hot basically all the guys were staring at me and wouldn't leave me alone. I was so pissed that I left the gym to go back to Mean Girl Manor and not only finish my leg workout, but also take out some of my "men frustrations" on a stupid slave at the same time!
When I come walking in- there is my slave where I commanded him to be- laying face up in front of the couch. I chain him to the legs of the couch and strap his legs into the legspreader so he is COMPLETELY HELPLESS- and also in perfect position for me to use his BALLS as a workout tool for my legs! I stand between his legs and slowly raise my leg up behind me, really fleeexing that hamstring...and then SLAM my foot down into his exposed balls to work my incredibly strong quads! (How do you think I got these massive, sexy thighs??) The poor slave is in such pain after just one "rep"! But he is absolutely distrought when I casually announce to him that I plan on doing 3 sets of 10 reps- for each leg! Haha.
Toward the end I even through in some nice BALL STOMPS to work my glutes! LOL. Poor slave is in absolute agony as I slam the soles of my tennis shoes down onto his vulnerable, exposed balls. But I LOVE it! It makes for SUCH an amazing - and FUN - workout! (For ME anyways...I don't really care if its fun for the stupid slave. It was made to suffer, so it's basically just serving its purpose, in my opinion. And the best part is, no guys ogling me or making comments except "thank you, Princess Carmela!"
BTW, this loser came to Mean Girl Manor and paid me $200 to be in this clip. All of you that want to send us "ideas" for clips should take a lesson from him! Come here, pay me, and be in the clip yourself! Don't just write in and think we will do whatever you say just coz you "suggest" it to us!
Genre: Ballbusting, Ball Abuse, CBT, Femdom, Humination, Brunette, Bondage
Actors: Princess Carmela

Video Size: 935.7 MB
Duration: 00:10:40

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/te5snehs1z7l
Old 10-09-2021, 08:09 AM   #1571
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Princess Carmela & Princess Beverly (Cinder Block Blues / 31.12.2016)

Princess Carmela & Princess Beverly (Cinder Block Blues / 31.12.2016)

Description / Tags: Princess Carmela and Princess Beverly tell the slave they are going to play a little game. He may not like the game but they sure will. The slave is on his hands and knees with a cinderblock tied to his balls! The slave has to crawl toward Princess Carmela as fast as he possibly can while pulling the cinderblock behind him with his balls. There is no way for the slave to win the game as the slave is told the sooner you get there the faster you get kicked in the balls. Is that really a reward? I think the Mean Girls just wanted to see what would happen if they made a slave drag a cinderblock around by his balls so they came up with this "game".
Princess Beverly is standing behind the slave with a flogger to see how fast she can force him to move forward. As the slave begins to move forward slowly dragging the block a few inches at a time Princess Beverly flogs him from behind commanding him to move faster! The slave can't see behind him and several times without the slaves knowledge Princess Beverly steps on the cinderblock with her boot making it impossible for the slave to drag it forward. The clueless slave pulls with all his might until his balls are about to fall off while the Mean Girls just laugh. If you are a slave at Mean Girl Manor and they ask you if you want to play a game be careful. Somehow around Mean Girl Manor all the games seem to involve abusing a slaves balls for their entertainment.
Genre: CBT, High Heels, Brunette, Femdom, Humination
Actors: Princess Carmela, Princess Beverly

Video Size: 461.3 MB
Duration: 00:06:33

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/m1f1ftdvst5h
Old 10-09-2021, 10:37 AM   #1572
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Princess Carmela & Princess Beverly (Being Pampered Poolside / 16.06.2017)

Princess Carmela & Princess Beverly (Being Pampered Poolside / 16.06.2017)

Description / Tags: ***This is being written by the new "clip description slave" that has been commanded to watch all Mean Girls' clips and do all their writeups from now on because they shouldn't have to do their own writeups. This is how I serve because I cannot live at Mean Girl Manor. I am to watch, review, and give a complete and fair description of each clip from a slave perspective to all potential clip-buyers before deciding to make their purchase.***Princess Beverly and Princess Carmela are sunbathing poolside in their skimpy bikinis, relaxing and enjoying the good life. Because this is Mean Girl Manor we are talking about of course they also have a naked slave at their beck and call to pamper them and cater to their every whim. The slave is kneeling on burning hot concrete, the sun beating down on him, devotedly fanning his Princesses with a fig leaf. Meanwhile Princess Beverly and Princess Carmela are relaxing on shaded recliners with cold drinks and fresh fruit snacks served by the slave but are still complaining about how hot it is outside. Obviously the stupid slave is not doing a good enough job fanning them! The slave is ordered to rub suntan lotion on them and to rub it in all over their feet. The slave uses the oil to give each Princess a foot massage. The Princesses make fun of the slave for being such a loser and wonder if his life sucks cause he has to do everything they say or if he loves serving his Princesses. They throw scraps of food at the slave and make him eat it off the ground. When they are done relaxing by the pool the slave is going to take them shopping for new bikinis and will be paying the bill.Sometimes you can tell a lot about a person's lifestyle just from their title. Take for example "Princess" vs "Slave". This clip perfectly illustrates the difference in lifestyle between the two. The slave is naked and exposed in the hot sun struggling to keep up with the multiple demands of his Princesses who relax in the shade and are waited on hand and foot. I love how bitchy and entitled Princess Carmela and Princess Beverly are in this clip. You can tell that they are totally used to owning slaves for real! They even comment at one point how they can't even imagine what they would do if they had to live without slaves! I'm so jealous of the slave in this clip. I wish I could wait hand and foot on these two beautiful Princesses in bikinis. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give this one an "8".
Genre: Brunette, Bikini, Slave Training, Foot Fetish, Femdom, Humination
Actors: Princess Carmela, Princess Beverly

Video Size: 884.1 MB
Duration: 00:12:04
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/0rplgt581wdp
Old 10-09-2021, 01:04 PM   #1573
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Princess Beverly & Princess Bella (Learn To Fear Us Slave / 11.02.2016)

Princess Beverly & Princess Bella (Learn To Fear Us Slave / 11.02.2016)

Description / Tags: Alternate video formats available by searching titleGet this clip for less money by clicking here Learn To Fear Us Slave (1080 HD)This new piece of slave-meat needs to be tenderized. (It is his first trip to Mean Girl Manor!) And he doesn't want to be whipped but he said in his email to us that he "wanted to suffer" for us as much as possible HOWEVER we wanted- and me n Bella were happy to oblige! We decided to use him to "practice our whipping" because we have heard that some of the slaves don't think we are as "brutal" as Cindi, Empress Jenn and Carmela, so the slaves don't fear us as much. Well, we WANT slaves to quiver with fear when WE walk down the halls of Mean Girl Manor too!So this slave has to take our whips- and boy does he SCREAM! LOL! And yeah, we totally BREAK him by the end of this clip as we are BOTH whipping him at the same time! (And laughing our ASSES off at his suffering while we do it btw! LOL!) He starts like literally BEGGING us for "mercy" through his penis-gag toward the end! (Of course we couldn't even hear it for awhile over the cracks of the whips and our own laughter!)We were actually surprised he broke so easily. Especially when he was allowed to look at how beautiful we are while he was being whipped by the other girl! We even let it kiss the bottom of our shoes as "motivation" while it was being whipped...wasn't that nice of us??-Princess Beverly
Genre: Bondage, Pain, High Heels, Domination, Humiliation, Whipping, Femdom
Actors: Princess Beverly, Princess Bella

Video Size: 952.2 MB
Duration: 00:10:54

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/yrzog32o75qp
Old 10-09-2021, 08:28 PM   #1574
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Princess Amber (What You Need Is A Key Holder / 30.06.2021)

Princess Amber (What You Need Is A Key Holder / 30.06.2021)

Description / Tags: Amber tells this disgusting Beta that he is worthless and has no meaning in life. Which is obvious. If he doesn't have a key holder then what is the point of his existence? I have multiple betas that I control. I love being a key holder. And Amber does too. Thank god she is here to teach this failure how to get a key holder. He is disgusting. He reminds me of my beta. Small dicked, ugly and selfish! Sometimes they are so selfish because they start enjoying doing things for us like sucking our sweaty feet or doing chores for us. We make them so weak in their little cages that they start being obsessed with catering to us. Which is stupid. We don't ever care about their happiness. Its all about us and the satisfaction we get from being superior and getting whatever we want.
Genre: Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Chastity, Brat Girls, Blonde, Foot Worship, Face Slapping, Femdom
Actors: Princess Amber

Video Size: 956.2 MB
Duration: 00:17:35

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/qx85hd7381e8
Old 10-10-2021, 03:52 AM   #1575
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Princess Amber & Lexi Chase (Andy's Valentine's Day Beating / 01.03.2021)

Princess Amber & Lexi Chase (Andy's Valentine's Day Beating / 01.03.2021)

Description / Tags: This is sort of a behind the scenes. It was just going to be a simple foot worship clip. The camera was turned on but Amber wasn't ready to go. She was texting her boyfriend. Amber and her boyfriend were having a little text fight, something boyfriends and girlfriends do all the same. Andy in his infinite wisdom decides to white knight for Amber and says, "if you were my girl, I wouldn't treat you that way." What was a simple text fight between Amber and her amazing boyfriend has had gasoline thrown on it. Amber has been insulted that Andy thinks there is some universe in which Amber is "his" girl. Amber has a big, but totally justified, fit. Amber really puts Andy in his place with a deeply humiliating verbal beat down, ball shocks, and face slaps. A Bratdown. Amber leaves in tears and then it is time for Lexie to step in. Lexie and Amber are besties! If you hurt one you hurt both. Lexie takes revenge on Andy. Andy has a shock collar on his balls and Lexie uses it to punish Andy with full voltage shocks. In the end Amber and her amazing boy friend made up. Amber was taken out for dinner and they had a great evening. Andy paid for it. This clip has extreme verbal humiliation, face slaps, and ball shocks. Andy is left feeling worthless.
Genre: Electric Play, Humiliation, Ball Shocks, Face Slapping, Chastity, Femdom, Brat Girls, High Heels
Actors: Princess Amber, Lexi Chase

Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:13:10

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/3n4z5viwuqh6