Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 02-04-2024, 09:41 PM   #1681
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

belialxxxx is on a distinguished road
Default Extreme Angelica, 411 & Piglet - Dairy (remastered) [1080p]

Extreme Angelica, 411 & Piglet - Dairy (remastered) [1080p]

Description: The farmer leads in the last of his stock and checks his herd for the night. All four are locked into metal containment. Crickets chirp. Girls moan. Oh the country life. By morning, a fog has settled. Muffled cries can be heard. Then a strange sight emerges. A wooden cross is the central element. A four-by-four juts out from the leg of the cross. The edge of the four-by-four is turned upward and Angelica sits on it, her legs spread so that it cuts into her crotch. She is locked into metal stocks. Her ankles are shackled and chained upward to either end of the stocks. From there, on both sides, the chain is fed upward through pulleys then downward, attaching to the breast bondage of two girls, 411 and Piglet. Their arms are bound behind their backs. They have wooden bits bound into their mouths. Both of them are standing on tiptoes, the three girls counterbalancing one another. Now the farmer leads his cows up to pasture. They follow in a line, chained neck to neck. A wooden beam is tied to Angelica so that it swings back and forth between her legs, rubbing her pussy. Moonshine and 411 both have four-by-fours bound to their arms, holding them straight outward. Piglet�s arms are bound behind her back.
Piglet hangs in a very small cage, folded up tightly on her knees. She is led to the milking station and chained in place. The milking tubes suck onto her nipples. The pump, whoosh, pump, whoosh of the milker beats time as her nipples are milked. Mr. Pogo fucks her mouth. Then Pogo plunges into her cunt amid her cries, a mixture of pleasure and distress. A milky froth collects around the opening to her vagina. The vibrator is used on her. A tube is removed from her tit and sucked onto her clit. The inner sleeve opens and closes over her distended pussy. The marks from the rim of the tube form a superior ring above her nipple. She no longer has tits. Piglet has teats. When she comes, she squeals.
Piglet is bent over the platform, her torso chained to the apparatus. A bar is lowered over the small of her back and locked down. Her neck is chained down and her arms bound behind her back. Her feet are spread and shackled to either side. A spider gag goes in her mouth. He brings in the milker, a stainless steel canister with a pump and tubes that attach to teats, in this case, tits. Piglet�s breasts droop downward, He wets the areolas and lifts the tubes into place. They suck on. Her nipples are drawn down into the tubes. The milker sets up a rhythm, pump, whoosh, pump, whoosh. The inner sleeves of the tubes collapse and re-inflate as she is milked. A hook penetrates her asshole. She is vibrated to orgasm. Afterward, a milking tube is taken from a tit and suctioned onto her pussy. Her clit is pulled into the mouth of the tube . Piglet crawls back to the barnyard. Angelica�s head is all that we see of her, locked into place at ground level. Piglet is ordered to piss on Angelica�s head. 411 is milked next. The tubes suck onto tit after tit. When the tube is applied to pussy, the suction slurps at it, sucking the clit deep into the throat of the tube. Moonshine pees during her milking, her teats plumped out by the milker. Asen Angelica is milked, 411 is brought in, her arms bound back in a leather sleeve. She wears a black hood and a shiny black ribbed dildo. Angelica is fucked in time with the rhythm of the milker. Fuck, suck, fuck, suck. Outside, the dairy farmer takes a break, pissing into a funnel. It drains onto Moonshine, locked into her metal box. Angelica is brought to the funnel and told to piss also. Urine drips onto Moonshine, running down the rocks of the wall.All four girls are bound tightly in different positions on the floor of the barn. Wooden bits have been tied into every mouth. Angelica, bound tightly into a ball, cries from the pain of the bondage. Piglet rests on her bulbous breasts, flattening them. The girls moan and sigh and writhe, their cries echoing through the barn. Strings of drool drip. Moonshine�s labial jewelry gleams between the backs of her thighs. Urine erupts, running down her leg. They try to help one another get out, but it only appears to cause more suffering. The last shot is of three girls that have been squished into one metal box, a squirming mass of girl meat. The doors are closed and locked. They�re bedded down for the night.
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Format: mp4
Size: 2.31 GB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 01:05:56

DOWNLOAD: FileJoker:

Extreme_ Angelica, 411 & Piglet - Dairy (Remastered) [1080p].mp4
DOWNLOAD: Keep2Share:

Extreme_ Angelica, 411 & Piglet - Dairy (Remastered) [1080p].mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 02-05-2024, 12:56 AM   #1682
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Calico - Shocked (remastered) [2160p]

Extreme Calico - Shocked (remastered) [2160p]

Description: CALICO's cable-tied, bagged, dragged into the basement, and humiliated as PD trains her to be his dog. Shackled to the floor of the basement, she has to stay in the doggy position.
Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. CALICO is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head.
She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own.
The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? CALICO is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted.
Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.

Size: 1.97 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:58:07

Extreme_ Calico - Shocked (Remastered) [2160p].mp4

Extreme_ Calico - Shocked (Remastered) [2160p].mp4
Old 02-05-2024, 04:23 AM   #1683
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Catherine De Sade - Piss Bucket (remastered) [1080p]

Extreme Catherine De Sade - Piss Bucket (remastered) [1080p]

Description: She came through the studio door primed and ready. She even choose her nom DE plume as the signature statement for what she craved. �CATHERINE DE SaDE�
I�m ready. I have a few choice pieces that she will have a riDE in. The first is the �throne� crafted out of Hemlock pine. Its composition is iDEal for hand tools and I wanted to build with only mortise, tenons, pegs, and wedges for joinery. As a theatrical requirement this allowed it to be completely disassembled for transport.
She is lead to the throne with her head tightly laced in a hand crafted leather hood with only nose holes. This will increase the excitement that she craves. CATHERINE loves to scene and does not want to know what is coming. She can always signal a stop � but I don�t recall her ever doing so. A real enthusiast is a DEep challenge for a handler, especially layered with the recording process.
Fortunately these cleaver hand crafted DEvices will offer great support.
On the throne the shackles grip her ankles tightly. She will not be able to close her legs. For those areas that are not accessible the throne is lined with sharp pegs that will enhance her squirm.
She waits. After a couple of hours of abandonment in the throne she will crave any attention.
It begins � shots of the single tail on her exposed pubes.
The trust and intimacy that well played BDSM scenes offer is beyond all accolaDEs.
Many come back for more.

Size: 2.36 GB
Duration: 01:06:04

Extreme_ Catherine De Sade - Piss Bucket (Remastered) [1080p].mp4

Extreme_ Catherine De Sade - Piss Bucket (Remastered) [1080p].mp4
Old 02-05-2024, 07:36 AM   #1684
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Claire Adams - In The Hole I (remastered) [720p]

Extreme Claire Adams - In The Hole I (remastered) [720p]

Description: There's something truly horrifying about not being able to see one of your body parts.
Claire is laying on the cold floor of the barn. Her hand is trapped on the other side of the boards.
She stirs as her captor enters. Sister Dee wants to put a medical cuff on Claire's other wrist. Claire resists.
Dee has no time for Claire's defiance and quickly puts an end to it by punishing her hand from below.
PD tests Dee's work. He has Claire suck on a black dildo while SD fucks her with a strap on.
That's not enough though. They take turns caning her and Claire just sobs.
The scene is so beautiful Sister Dee steals a kiss from Claire's tear stained face.

Size: 1.95 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:36:38

Extreme_ Claire Adams - IN THE HOLE I (Remastered) [720p].mp4

Extreme_ Claire Adams - IN THE HOLE I (Remastered) [720p].mp4
Old 02-05-2024, 11:01 AM   #1685
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Erika Kole - Body Bag Fuck (remastered) [1080p]

Extreme Erika Kole - Body Bag Fuck (remastered) [1080p]

Description: To control the breath is to control the entire person. Every thought, movement, and emotion everything becomes focused on one thing only. Air.
In his mind, she's really not even a she. It's an object, black, zipped into latex with a bubblehead. Only her lips can be seen. This is how you know it's human. By the lips. He hoists up this black body-like object by the ankles. An inflatable gag plugs that single opening, the one through which we see her lips. Her breath wheezes in and out through a small tube. Moisture condenses. Drool slowly obstructs her one link with the outer world. A vibrator's zipped into the latex bag, humming against her pussy. She comes. Alone.
She's naked now. We can see she's a she, her ankles spread wide. He whips her back and ass, wrapping the tip of the whip toward her pussy and cunt. Then he turns her over and whips her other side. She comes very quickly when she's fucked with Mr. Pogo. He intensifies the position and plunges his hand in her cunt. The cunt sucks at him, trying to pull him in. She comes again.
Now seated, U-bolts lock down her thighs. A metal band tight around her waist matches the Garrote at her throat, keeping her plastered to the post. Mr. Pogo fucks her mouth, then her ass. As the vibrator purrs in her pussy, she begs to come. Afterward, her pussy's open and loose, unfurled.
Vacuum tubes suck her breasts, distending her nipples. Her vacuumed pussy grows huge and bright red. After facing a sadistic and twisted PD, Erica's happy and playful, wagging her tongue at world.

Size: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:45:29

Extreme_ Erika Kole - Body Bag Fuck (Remastered) [1080p].mp4

Extreme_ Erika Kole - Body Bag Fuck (Remastered) [1080p].mp4
Old 02-05-2024, 02:16 PM   #1686
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Gabrielle - Hate Me (remastered) [2160p]

Extreme Gabrielle - Hate Me (remastered) [2160p]

Description: Gabrielle fell in PD's hands of man who will torture her.
He will tie her up, limit her air consumption and put a vibrator against her pussy.
Electricity will make her twitch!)

Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:47:03

Extreme_ Gabrielle - Hate Me (Remastered) [2160p].mp4

Extreme_ Gabrielle - Hate Me (Remastered) [2160p].mp4
Old 02-05-2024, 05:39 PM   #1687
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Pinky - Pinky (remastered) [2160p]

Extreme Pinky - Pinky (remastered) [2160p]

Description: She has chosen the screen name "PINKY". We'll see how pink she is. She's as cute as a button, smiling and bubbly.
Let's take that pretty head out of the game for an opening. Cuff her hands to a waist chain. And set off her fashionable vintage saddle shoes with cuffed ankles. The trope is she has been waiting at the pillar box for a few hours.The old man lurches right for the legs. Running his hands along the smooth creamy pegs he ends up at the crease.
The hands have to be taken out of play. He unhooks the waist chain and puts it around her neck. Pulls the hands up and locks them high at the neck.
She's excited, willing and naive. He decides to put a vibrator in the gash and pulls her panties up behind her. He turns on the buzz and walks away while she stews. With a suitable wait he now approaches her with a cane in hand.
The conditioning begins: while she moans and squirms with the motor between her stubbly mons; he stings her legs with the cane. A mix of pleasure and pain in the smothering hot box she is well on her way for the trip of a lifetime.
She comes back many times.

Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:43:49

Extreme_ Pinky - Pinky (Remastered) [2160p].mp4

Extreme_ Pinky - Pinky (Remastered) [2160p].mp4
Old 02-05-2024, 08:58 PM   #1688
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Tyler - Mudpit (remastered) [1080p]

Extreme Tyler - Mudpit (remastered) [1080p]

Description: The mud had coated her, flowing across her neck and head. He hauled her out of the sucking mud, revealing her face hole, and sticky clumps matted in her hair.

Size: 746.44 MB
Duration: 00:12:49

Extreme_ Tyler - MUDPIT (Remastered) [1080p].mp4

Extreme_ Tyler - MUDPIT (Remastered) [1080p].mp4
Old 02-06-2024, 12:23 AM   #1689
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Violet - Twisted Flower 1 (remastered) [2160p]

Extreme Violet - Twisted Flower 1 (remastered) [2160p]

Description: How soon, it seems, o twisted flower, your turn comes round again - On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain.
How I adore your lovely face. Your wondrous coloured hair. How I love your body too - especially when its bare!
Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips. And your sweet anus too, how I love these parts of you as each comes into view!
The labia clamps, the nipple clips, the ropes and straps and canes, the VIOLET wand and single-tail. Each brings its special pains.
So cry for me sweet twisted flower with each new and painful scene. And think of me as I sit here before my PC screen.
I sit and think it's just for me, that you are put through hell. But when it's done, hope you've had fun and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!

Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:38:38

Extreme_ Violet - Twisted Flower 1 (Remastered) [2160p].mp4

Extreme_ Violet - Twisted Flower 1 (Remastered) [2160p].mp4
Old 02-06-2024, 03:42 AM   #1690
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (remastered) [2160p]

Extreme Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (remastered) [2160p]

Description: I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night.
It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on.
PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.
Then it got worse.

Size: 1012.5 MB
Duration: 00:28:05

Extreme_ Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (Remastered) [2160p].mp4

Extreme_ Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (Remastered) [2160p].mp4
Old 02-06-2024, 07:01 AM   #1691
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Wenona - A Wenona Piece (remastered) [720p]

Extreme Wenona - A Wenona Piece (remastered) [720p]

Description: WENONA is known to be one of the toughest women in the BDSM community. That means he can do things to her that he can't do with most other women. He locks her in some heavy metal with a brank on her head.
She's left for a long period of time restrained in painful metal bondage. That's what WENONA is good for. Long endurance bondage. She looks great drooling all over herself, straining against her bondage.
When he finally does come in to have his way with her he knows just how to get her. She screams and strains. He puts straps on her legs making her athletic muscles as soft as jello and then he canes her hard.

Size: 2.63 GB
Duration: 00:49:04

Extreme_ Wenona - A WENONA PIECE (Remastered) [720p].mp4

Extreme_ Wenona - A WENONA PIECE (Remastered) [720p].mp4
Old 02-06-2024, 10:20 AM   #1692
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Wenona - Another Wenona Piece (remastered) [720p]

Extreme Wenona - Another Wenona Piece (remastered) [720p]

Description: It's sweltering at the farm and WENONA has stopped by for another visit. He puts her into a metal box in the direct sun. Time passes and WENONA begins to wonder if he's going to come back. The box is hot and she has to keep moving.
After her ordeal in the cage she's brought inside. The cage is suspended and the sides are opened up. Her asshole is exposed and she has no choice, but to let him ram several inches of cold hard steel up inside her.
WENONA is like a BDSM experiment. A little torment, a little heat, a little orgasm, a little breath control, a little electricity, a little water. He's going to do a little of everything to her and she's just going to take it.

Size: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:36:01

Extreme_ Wenona - ANOTHER WENONA PIECE (Remastered) [720p].mp4

Extreme_ Wenona - ANOTHER WENONA PIECE (Remastered) [720p].mp4
Old 02-06-2024, 02:24 PM   #1693
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Dixon Mason (Creamed Cunt)

Extreme_Dixon Mason (Creamed Cunt)

It only takes a little vibrator or a tiny dildo to make Dixon Mason moan. The big ones that PD pulls out are enough to make her scream for the heavens. If their size was not enough to make her uncomfortable the rough handling is. Her cunt is going to get the workout of a lifetime. It is the kind of training that she will need if she is going to serve. Toys that break too easily get thrown away with the rest of the trash.

Genre: Humiliation, Bondage, Torture, BDSM
Cast: Dixon Mason, PD

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 511.5 MB
Duration: 00:45:28
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

QZvjxafoAW9Oo8qzSqs1.mp4

QZvjxafoAW9Oo8qzSqs1.mp4
Old 02-06-2024, 05:45 PM   #1694
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Emma (Emmazing)

Extreme_Emma (Emmazing)

Here is what Emma has that no new girl on the block could possibly match: endurance. We can't call her indomitable because she readily submits, but she is unbreakable. Take a look at the bruises and you can tell that Emma takes a beating like no other woman can. When we lay the whip down on her we do it with enough force to split skin. Little pink trails turn into bright red welts in seconds as we paint her body with the marks. The sharpest stings even open her up a little bit, barely visible drops of blood come from the wounds.

Genre: Torture, Humiliation, BDSM

VideoQuality: HD
FileSize: 2.43 GB
Duration: 00:45:52
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:

T5IMLjVOR7eZGgpWEqoO.mp4

T5IMLjVOR7eZGgpWEqoO.mp4
Old 02-06-2024, 09:05 PM   #1695
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Extreme Klawdya Rothschild - CAGED CUNT

Extreme_Klawdya Rothschild - CAGED CUNT

Klawdya is a special lady. She has an affinity for bondage. She's stuck in a cage and left there. She languishes in solitude until he's ready to play with her. He torments her, but the sick bastard wants her to kiss him while he does. She suffers while he gets turned on. He puts her in a chair and straps her down good. This bondage Slt is going to get what she deserves. She can't move an inch, just like she likes it. Her tongue is tied to her clit. The vibrator is put on her clit. She tries to struggle. She really does. The stimulation is so intense her body fights on it's own. It's overwhelming - almost too much. The more the vibrator sits on her clit the closer she gets.

Genre: Cage, Vibrator, Blowjob, Zapper, BDSM, Nipple Clamps, Bondage, Dildo, Caning
Cast: Klawdya Rothschild

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 773.4 MB
Duration: 00:37:23
Resolution: 850x478

DOWNLOAD:

Gyxn6LZ9wblyTgQc3ylS.mp4

Gyxn6LZ9wblyTgQc3ylS.mp4

Tags
bdsm, extreme porn, extreme torture