Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > no category for your message

no category for your message send posts here, if not category for your message. Make sure that there is no category for your subjects!

Old 05-27-2020, 04:58 PM   #256
elleypascal
Crazy

elleypascal is on a distinguished road
Default She's fucking him. She's old enough to be his grandmother Scarlet Andrews

She's fucking him. She's old enough to be his grandmother Scarlet Andrews

Info:
Pics : 39
Name : ScarletAndrews_1600.zip
Format : JPG
File Size : 17 Mb
Resolution : 1200x801

In her return to 60PlusMILFs.com, 65-year-old wife Scarlet Andrews sucks and rides 25-year-old Rocky's cock and invites him to blast his load all over her old face. Rocky accepts the invitation, and Scarlet, her pretty faced glazed with cum, smiles for the camera. All's well that ends with a facial! In her first scene at 60PlusMILFs.com, Scarlet fucked a guy right in front of her husband. In her second scene, Scarlet and 50PlusMILF Jenna Covelli took on two guys. Now, Scarlet is back for more. "I love having sex while my hubby watches," said Scarlet, who's wearing a sexy bra and panties, stockings and a garter. "We really enjoyed watching my first two scenes together." We enjoyed watching them, too. Scarlet told us she'd never had sex with a much-younger man. Well, Rocky is 40 years younger than Grandma Scarlet. We think this counts.
Tags : Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Old and Young, XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 12:13 PM   #257
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Bea takes a yoga class Bea Cummins

Bea takes a yoga class Bea Cummins

Info:
Pics : 42
Name : BeaCummins_1600.zip
File Size : 21 Mb
Resolution : 1067x1600

Today, Bea Cummins, our favorite 70-year-old MILF/GILF/wife, is taking a yoga class. Her instructor is 24-year-old Rocky. He's very hands on. No surprise. Bea is beautiful, she has big tits and we can see her G-string above her yoga pants. Rocky strokes Bea's ass while she stretches. He adjusts her position and grinds his cock into her ass. Then he has her get down on her hands and knees so she can arch her back...and get her ass up in the air. Then he adjusts her G-string. Yoga instructors adjust G-strings? And squeeze their students' asses? "I didn't know that was part of the routine," Bea says. "Especially for you," Rocky says. Grinding his cock into her ass...that's especially for her, too? Apparently so. As is slapping her ass. "I'd like to do something for you," Bea says. "I'd like to suck your cock." Now, we happen to know that sucking cock and fucking is not part of an ordinary yoga routine. But then again, Bea is no ordinary 70-year-old.
Tags : Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Old 05-28-2020, 05:02 PM   #258
elleypascal
Crazy

Default A power ass fucking for the power boss Phoenix Skye

A power ass-fucking for the power boss Phoenix Skye

Info:
Pics : 50
Name : PhoenixSkye_1600.zip
File Size : 29 Mb
Resolution : 1068x1600

Phoenix Skye is the woman in charge, and she has her employees Johnny and James in front of her working on some marketing ideas for a new power drink. She's wearing a lime jacket over a sheer top, not exactly the kind of outfit you'd expect the boss to wear, but, hey, Phoenix isn't just any boss. Johnny and James tell Phoenix their ideas. She tells them her idea. "I think if we work closer together, we can come up with some really good ideas," Phoenix says as she rubs their crotches. "A little more hands-on?" Johnny asks. Exactly. Phoenix is a 64-year-old divorcee from Dallas, Texas, and she's one of the horniest GILFs we've ever seen. In this scene, she takes on these two young, hung studs and gives as good as she gets. She sucks theirs cocks. She sucks their balls. She sucks deep when she's getting her pussy fucked from behind, and then she has both guys fuck her ass. In the end, Johnny and James cum on her face. Now that's Phoenix's power drink of choice!
Tags : Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Threesome (FMM), XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Old 05-29-2020, 12:19 PM   #259
elleypascal
Crazy

Default First Timer Regi Sucks, Fucks And Gapes Regi

First-Timer Regi Sucks, Fucks And Gapes Regi

Info:
Pics : 49
Name : Regi_1600.zip
File Size : 20 Mb
Resolution : 1067x1600

Regi, a 61-year-old divorcee from the Czech Republic, makes her 60PlusMILFs.com debut, and you're going to like her. Regi is blonde and shapely and has that knowing look in her eyes that so many older women have. Here, she's wearing sexy, red lingerie, stockings and a garter, and she has some interesting techniques, like wrapping her pearls around the cock while she's tit-fucking it. "I like to surprise my men," Regi said. "I try to keep sex from getting boring." Sex can never be boring with Regi, who loves making love to a man's cock (giving a blow job seems like an understatement in her case) and has one of our favorite things: a gaping pussy. Check out how Regi's pussy gapes in Nos. 34 and 35. HELLO IN THERE! And her asshole gapes, too, while she's riding cock in No. 41. And, like most mature women, she's not a cum dodger. The dude cums on her face, and Regi smiles for the camera while his spunk drips down her pretty face. "That was fun!" Regi said. "Next time, I want to do a creampie!" We're gonna hold you to that, Regi.
Tags : Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, Facial, MILF, XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Old 05-29-2020, 05:08 PM   #260
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Now 65, Jewel Returns For A Creampie Jewel

Now 65, Jewel Returns For A Creampie Jewel

Info:
Pics : 44
Name : Jewel_1600.zip
Resolution : 1200x800

If this is the golden age of mature women--and we think it is--then Jewel is the gold standard, the woman by which all others must be judged. Any list of the greatest 60somethings ever has to include this classy, beautiful wife and former executive secretary from North Carolina, who turned 65 last summer and returned to our studio looking better than ever. How is that possible? Well, it is. For her return, Jewel is wearing a short skirt, stockings and a sexy bra. Her partner is Juan, who has had the very good fortune of having had carnal relations with Jewel twice before--the first time in 2010--and he reported what we suspected: She is better than ever. So good that he couldn't control himself and left his cum inside Ms. Jewel. Jewel recalled her first time with The SCORE Group, back in 2005. "I was attending an adult convention in Las Vegas," she said. "Somebody referred you to me. It's one of the best things that has ever happened to me!" And to us. Jewel used to be a swinger but isn't anymore. "Been there, done that," she said. These days, she has sex with her husband two or three times a week and our studs two or three times a year. But although she's very comfortable having sex on-camera, she isn't an open book. "I am very private about my sexual fantasies," she said. "Once a fantasy is experienced or revealed, it's no longer a fantasy." Funny, but we've experienced Jewel on-camera several times now. And she's still our fantasy.
Tags : Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, MILF, Office, XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Old 05-30-2020, 12:23 PM   #261
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Jewel fucks her granddaughter's boyfriend Jewel

Jewel fucks her granddaughter's boyfriend Jewel

Info:
Pics : 52
Name : Jewel_3000.zip
File Size : 47 Mb
Resolution : 3000x2002

They're getting younger every time for 66-year-old Jewel. Last time, this silver-haired GILF fucked her son's 34-year-old best friend. This time, she's going to fuck her granddaughter's 24-year-old boyfriend, Rocky. Now, a grandmother fucking her granddaughter's boyfriend is not something you see too often. Hey, chances are not a lot of women out there are fucking their son's best friend or their daughter's boyfriend (although Jewel would, happily). But not all women are like Jewel. Most aren't. Of course, one of the great things about Jewel is that she doesn't look the part. You see a woman like Sally D'Angelo or Rita Daniels and you think, "That woman loves to fuck." Sally and Rita dress to fuck. They put their sexuality out there. Jewel is different. She has short, white hair. She doesn't dress in a sexually provocative manner. And yet, she gets her point across. Jewel lets you know what she wants. Here, she's wearing a short red dress. Rocky is peeking in on her. He's looking for his girlfriend. "I'm her grandmother," Jewel says. "She'll be back in a second. Why don't you come on in?" Jewel tells Rocky that she and her granddaughter have similar taste in men. They both love young cock. "We usually share her boyfriends," Jewel says. "She'll fuck them for awhile, then she'll say, 'Hey, grandma, I've got this young man." And then Jewel gets the young man. And then the young man gets Jewel. Luckiest day of his life.
Tags : Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Old 05-30-2020, 05:13 PM   #262
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Anal loving Rita and her cuckold hubby Rita Daniels

Anal-loving Rita and her cuckold hubby Rita Daniels

Info:
Pics : 70
Name : RitaDaniels_3000.zip
File Size : 74 Mb

The last time we saw Rita Daniels, she was getting DP'd. If you missed it, search out that scene immediately...well, immediately after you look at these photos. Mrs. Daniels getting a cock in her pussy and ass at the same time is definitely something that needs to be seen. But this scene ain't exactly chopped liver, either. Because here, Rita is going to make a cuckold out of her hubby. Rita is 64 years old. Brad, the guy she sucks and fucks, is 26. Basically, he's old enough to be her grandson. But he isn't. He's been staying with the Daniels family, and Rita saw him getting out of the shower the other night. So now she's going to suck his cock and fuck him. "I want you to stick your big cock in my asshole," she says. "But I've never done it before," Brad says. "I'm going to teach you how to fuck a woman in the ass real good," she says. But then, as Rita is stroking Brad's cock, Mr. Daniels shows up. "Shawn, what are you doing here?" Rita says. "I came home. I didn't expect this," Mr. Daniels says. "I'm sorry, but Brad has been staying here, and he turns me on," Rita says. "I want you to watch me sit on his face and lick my pussy. He thinks I'm beautiful, and he wants to fuck me in the ass." "You never let me do that," Mr. Daniels says. Okay, enough of this abuse! Rita has some cock to suck and fuck. And all Mr. Daniels can do is watch. Poor guy...we guess.
Tags : Blowjob, Brunette, Cuckold, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Old 05-31-2020, 12:28 PM   #263
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Fucking that 73 year old pussy Katherine Merlot

Fucking that 73-year-old pussy Katherine Merlot

Info:
Pics : 46
Name : KatherineMerlot_3000.zip
File Size : 50 Mb

Now 73 years old, divorcee, mom and redhead Katherline Merlot returns to 60PlusMILFs.com to take on Juan's big cock. She's looking beautiful in a sexy bra and panties. So, what's Katherine been up to since we last saw her about a year ago? "I"ve been doing a lot of touring up and down the east coast trying to please all those young men...and the old," said Katherine, who was born in Romania and now lives in the United States. "I love to give great blows. That's my favorite thing to do. I just have a fetish, I think, about nice hard, young dicks. I like them in my cunt, too, but I have to get them hard first." "Cunt"? Did she say, "Cunt"? Yes, she did. Anyway... "I lay them down on the bed and I go down on their dick and I tickle their balls gently, then I put it in my mouth and I just suck it. I go up and down with my tongue and all around the head of the cock. And then I take my tongue and go all the way down to the balls. I lick them, I suck them, then back up to the cock, and by then, my pussy is nice and juicy and wet, and I'm ready to get fucked." Katherine says her cunt is "a mature pussy but still very youthful. I get lots of compliments on my pussy." Juan compliments it by fucking it hard and cumming on Katherine's face. Welcome back, Ms. Merlot.
Tags : Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Old 05-31-2020, 05:17 PM   #264
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Lay down Sally and fuck her ass Sally D'Angelo

Lay down Sally and fuck her ass Sally D'Angelo

Info:
Pics : 50
Name : SallyDAngelo_3000.zip
File Size : 49 Mb
Resolution : 2002x3000

It takes a lotta man to handle a woman like 61-year-old Sally D'Angelo, and she's ready for him. "I'm gonna teach him a thing or two," Sally says of Brad, who's 34 years her junior. "Wait until he gets into this tight little ass of mine." She doesn't have to wait long. Brad fucks her mouth and pussy then drills her asshole in a variety of positions. Finally, he cums on Sally's face, and his spunk drips onto her tits. Sally is one of our favorites here at 60PlusMILFs.com, and for a lot of reasons. She's one of the wildest and horniest women we've ever met. Her scenes are always scorching hot. And she's one of our best ambassadors and model scouts. Sally loves to suck her husband's cock while watching her scenes. She loves to get fucked while watching her scenes. When she goes out and about, she also dresses to show off her big tits, long legs and smokin' body. The outfits this woman wears when she visits our studio...believe us, the stuff we put her in can't be any hotter because the stuff she wears every day already pushes the boundaries. So, Sally walks down the street and cocks get hard. She walks into our studio and says, "Who do I get to fuck today?" On this day, she gets ass-fucked. And that's always fine by Sally.
Tags : Anal, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Old 06-01-2020, 12:33 PM   #265
elleypascal
Crazy

Default A DP for Rita Daniels Rita Daniels

A DP for Rita Daniels Rita Daniels

Info:
Pics : 55
Name : RitaDaniels_1600.zip
File Size : 29 Mb

Rita Daniels has done just about everything since she first walked into our studio in 2010. She's fucked young guys. She's fucked black cock. She's taken big, black cocks in her ass. She's had three-ways. She's let two guys take turns on her tight asshole. But she's never done what she's going to do today: get DP'd. "I'm so horny," Rita says as she sits on a bed, waiting for her guys to show up. "I can't wait for my boys to get here. They're going to fuck both my holes today. I want one deep inside my fucking assshole and one inside my fucking cunt, then I'm going to cum all over them." Rita is now 64 years old (she was 59 when she debuted at 50PlusMILFs.com). Tony is 34. That means he's 30 years younger than Rita. Rita is even 20 years older than the other guy, Sergio. And she's going to let them fill her tight, horny holes in what is, without a doubt, the hottest scene we've ever filmed at 60PlusMILFs.com. We could tell you more. Like how Rita was a little nervous while sitting in the dressing room because she didn't know how the two cocks were going to fit into her holes. Well, they slid right in. And Rita enjoyed every minute of it. Enjoy as one of the greatest GILFs ever gets DP'd. This is something special.
Tags : Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Double Penetration, Interracial, MILF, Threesome (FMM), XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Old 06-01-2020, 05:22 PM   #266
elleypascal
Crazy

Default A creampie for grandma Scarlet Andrews

A creampie for grandma Scarlet Andrews

Info:
Pics : 36
Name : ScarletAndrews_1600.zip

Today, more young cock for 66-year-old Scarlet Andrews, the wife, mother and grandmother from Florida who seems to be making a habit of fucking much-younger men. Tony is 34, so while he's not quite young enough to be Scarlet's grandson, he is young enough to be her son. He isn't, of course, but that age difference of 32 years is pretty noteworthy. "I love it," Scarlet said. "I love sucking young guys' cocks." Tony hammers Scarlet's old pussy and then shoots his load inside of it. "I like that, too," Scarlett said. At 66, Scarlet hasn't retired from fucking or working. She is-get this!-the director of marketing and events for a nudist resort in Tampa. We're expecting most of those events involve pussy, cock and cum. "They do," Scarlet said. "But not all of them." In these photos, Scarlet is wearing a red bra and panties. She has pierced nipples. She seems to get off on licking and sucking Tony's balls. "I do," she said. We asked Scarlet what gets her off. "Fucking," she said. There you go.
Tags : Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Old 06-02-2020, 12:38 PM   #267
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Two cocks for an Asian wife's asshole Kim Anh

Two cocks for an Asian wife's asshole Kim Anh

Info:
Pics : 52
Name : KimAnh_1600.zip
File Size : 30 Mb

Kim Anh, a 61-year-old wife from Thailand and our first Asian MILF at 60PlusMILFs.com, has already taken one hard cock up her tight little asshole for our viewing pleasure. And here, in her fourth scene at 60PlusMILFs.com, Kim is going to take two cocks up her ass, one at a time. Those cocks are also going to fuck her mouth and pussy. And they're going to cum on her face. "I was so hot for them, especially when they put their hard cocks in my asshole," Kim said after the scene. "My whole face is still vibrating." Kim told us that when a guy fucks her ass, she can feel it on her G-spot, so it's as if she's getting her ass and pussy fucked at the same time. Here, when Kim is getting her ass fucked, she's also sucking the other guy's cock, so it's as if she's getting her mouth, pussy and asshole fucked at the same time. "I felt so comfortable and warm," Kim said. She probably felt even warmer when her face was dripping with ass-induced cum. Welcome back, Kim. We're glad we could make your fantasies come true.
Tags : Anal, Asian, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Double Penetration, MILF, Threesome (FMM), XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Old 06-02-2020, 05:26 PM   #268
elleypascal
Crazy

Default From bank teller to cum eater Gabriella LaMay

From bank teller to cum eater Gabriella LaMay

Info:
Pics : 41
Name : GabriellaLaMay_1600.zip
File Size : 15 Mb
Resolution : 1200x800

Before she came to the 60PlusMILFs.com studio, Gabriella LaMay's favorite job was as a bank teller. Now, we like to say that having sex for 60PlusMILFs.com isn't a job. It's an adventure. And, sure, Gabriella got paid for her first-ever professional modeling gig. But for her, that was secondary to getting fucked by young porn cock and eating cum on-camera. The woman is horny. Redheads tend to be that way. She's a 60-year-old granny and divorcee from Kansas who has a big pair of DD-cup tits. She talks dirty (as you'll find out in her video) and loves cock. Gabriella, what do you want to do that you've never done before? "This!" she said. "Being in a porn scene." Gabriella is a nudist and a swinger. She once enjoyed a five-man gang bang in a swingers club. Yes, she got fucked by five guys, one after the other. Yes, when it was over, she was covered in cum. "I love being watched while having sex," she said. Gabriella, we have a nice, big audience waiting to jack off just for you.
Tags : Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, Redhead, XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Old 06-03-2020, 12:41 PM   #269
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Dream three way with Rita Daniels and Kim Anh Kim Anh

Dream three-way with Rita Daniels and Kim Anh Kim Anh

Info:
Pics : 77
Name : RitaDanielsKimAnh_3000.zip
File Size : 104 Mb

They are two of the most-popular 60Plus MILFs ever. In fact, Rita Daniels discovered Kim Anh and sent her our way, something we'll always be grateful for (Rita is one of our best recruiters of new MILFs). And, yet, although Rita had done three-ways with Lexi McCain and Sally D'Angelo and Kim had done a three-way with Scarlet Andrews, we'd never been able to get Rita and Kim in our studio at the same time. Oh, we tried, and we thought it was going to happen last year, but some last-minute complications got in the way. But when you have two women like Rita and Kim--women who love to fuck and take it up the ass, women who will do just about anything on-camera--you don't give up. And, so finally, it happened, and we'd go so far as to say that the pairing of Rita and Kim ranks right up there with our best ever. We're sure the stud who got to fuck them would agree. He's 22-year-old Peter Green, and he had the ride of his life with 65-year-old Rita and 63-year-old Kim. He fucked their mouths. He fucked their pussies. He fucked their asses. And can you imagine what it must feel like to have your cock in Rita or Kim's pussy or asshole while the other lady licks your shaft or balls. Kim is from Thailand. Rita is American. East meets West, and these GILFs are the best.
Tags : Anal, Asian, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, High Heels, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, Pussy-Eating, Threesome (FFM), Tit-Sucking, XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD
Old 06-03-2020, 05:29 PM   #270
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Cock charmer Charlie

Cock charmer Charlie

Info:
Pics : 44
Name : CharlieCharm_3000.zip
File Size : 60 Mb

Charlie Charm, a 63-year-old mother and grandmother, returns to suck and fuck 30something stud Tony Rubino, something most mothers and grandmothers, especially those in their 60s, don't do. Charlie was born in Pennsylvania and lives in Colorado. She enjoys flashing for beads at Mardi Gras in New Orleans. She describes herself as "shy and proper at home." She's not a swinger, "although I did have a young stranger at Mardi Gras along with my husband. They took turns on me all night. I didn't even know the guy's name. I just know he fucked me well." For Charlie, that's all that counts. Here, Tony fucks her well, too, and cums into Mrs. Charm's open mouth. She seems to like the taste of cum. "I do," she said. "Plus, it makes me a naughty grandma." As if she wasn't already? Charlie says she likes to dress "sexy but classy with a hint of naughty peeking out." Does that mean her ass is showing? Her tits? Maybe some cameltoe? If you ever see Charlie out and about, let us know. She has a vast toy collection. We're talking about dildos and vibrators and other things she uses to plug her pussy. She's getting into bondage. She enjoys "masturbating until I cum and then having a real cock make me cum again." That can easily be arranged, Charlie.
Tags : Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, MILF, XXX

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD

Tags
milf, moms, over-30, photos