Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 09-28-2023, 12:44 PM   #6046
rakom
Godfather forum

rakom is on a distinguished road
Default Custom Video Session Alex

Goddess Brianna directly addresses a new submissive wanting to serve her. Alex better know what he's asking for before wasting his goddess's time. She orders him to undress, bow down, grovel and beg for the privilege of serving Goddess Brianna. That step completed, Brianna places the new slave in a collar to represent his full adherence to her demands. The supreme goddess provides step-by-step instructions on exactly how Alex will serve her incredibly sexy feet. Alex will learn that the process has nothing to do with his desires, comforts or pleasure: the scenario is only focused on doing what Goddess Brianna wants and needs. The goddess walks her new submissive foot slave through the paces to be sure he has what it takes to serve her. After he has properly served his queen, Goddess Brianna instructs Alex to tenderly touch his own cock. Brianna tells the subservient Alex exactly how to pleasure himself and when to lose his spooge across her waiting soles. This is an example a that any of you can order. Have Goddess Brianna or another model of your choice follow your script, perform your fantasy and address you by name. Don't just observe the action; put yourself into play by ordering a . This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format
Format : mp4
File Size : 169.22 MB
Duration : 00:15:50
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: goddess brianna, feetondemand, sexy feet, foot play, pov feet, foot goddess, barefoot, barefeet, toe sucking, milf, feet, milf feet.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/256bcb94b0700
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
rakom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2023, 03:37 PM   #6047
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Whipped For High Heels

Today I ill lend My slave to a friend of Mine: Mistress Lilith. I know My he is obsessed about high heels, so he will have the chance to worship her beautiful high heel shoes and feet. But, as any pleasure in life, it will come with a price: he will receive a whiplash for every time his tongue of lips tough her feet or shoes. And I don't care if he cannot focus on counting, I will just approximate for him, and then double it. Just to make sure he doesn't receive less whiplashes than he deserves. And I don't care that his worship is difficult because of the humbler pulling on his poor balls, that is definitely not My problem. He should learn to please his both Mistresses now, and he should learn that just trying is not enough, he has to make sure that we are both pleased or suffer. Not that pleasing us both would mean he can avoid suffering.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
File Size : 117.39 MB
Duration : 00:09:13
Resolution : 720x404
Tags: whipping, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8ce5754348ecf
Old 09-28-2023, 06:32 PM   #6048
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Ballbusted Trespasser

Trespassing and coming in to our territory has it's consequences! As this guy is about to find out, the HARD way! No mercy for his BALLS as they get KICKED repeatedly and he sure feels the blows of our LEATHER BOOTS in his crotch. His balls don't stand a chance when Mistres Tess and I bust them with our dangerous footwear. We have the power and stamina to bring him to his knees!
File Size : 241.55 MB
Duration : 00:10:22
Tags: queens of kink, hard ball kicking, mistress fetish liza, leather boots, mistress tess uk, cbt, double domme, ballbusted.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1fdf23b16553e
Old 09-28-2023, 09:27 PM   #6049
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Whipped For His Birthday

Today is My new slave's birthday. He already got a collar from Me, he has been accepted as My slave, but that's not all he's going to get for his birthday. He's going to get a whipping, on the belly. One whiplash for every year of his life that he is celebrating today. For this occasion I got one of My light whips. Unlike the heavy ones, that bruise and cause deep, muscle pain, this light one bites the skin, causing a sharp pain and leaving well-defined marks, visible in mere seconds after the lash. Perfect for the sensitive skin on My slave's belly. Or maybe underbelly or nipples, if he's unlucky, who knows. Chained to the ceiling, gagged, he can jump and scream as much as he wants, but this will not stop Me from administering him My present as I want it, and I will make sure he remembers it forever. Because he is doing this for Me, his Mistress.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
File Size : 169.72 MB
Duration : 00:08:15
Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/d5a3203e3140f
Old 09-29-2023, 12:22 AM   #6050
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Journey To The Center Of My Yoga Pants II

18 year-old Queen Carter has a breathe control session with Her pet slave today, who isn't allowed to speak, but only to bark like a puppy; once for 'yes' and twice for 'no', although it's hardly ever used if the wimp knows what's good for him. She's had a long workout and wants to cool down...where else? But on Her slave's face, and at the expense of the pathetic wimp's breath. She wants him to be able to go at least 2 minutes without breathing. She has the slave in bondage mittens, arm and knee pads as She comes in wearing tight pink yoga pants and a crop-top T-shirt. "Ok slave, I just got done with a long yoga workout and I need to do a cool down workout, and I'm going to use your pathetic self as my yoga mat. We're going to take this opportunity to work on your breath control. I expect you to be able to service me without stupid breathing" "Arf!" - is the wimp's only reply (not that he has any other choice). She has the slave lie on his back as She straddles his head, leering down at him through Her mass of multip-colored hair, She tells him: "We're gonna start with 15 seconds under my sweaty ass and pussy. The only air you'll be able to breathe will have to go through those holes and smell everything they've produced today. It's a special treat for a stupid mutt like you" She sits down firmly onto his face, cramming his nose into Her ass and sealing his airways. The slave makes it just fine for the 15 seconds, but She quickly amps it up to 30. She sits back down on his face, more with Her full weight. She feels him trying to move his head to the side. to sneak a breath after about 20 seconds, but SHe yanks hard on the leash, pulling his face back into Her steamy crotch. She stops counting and gets a little flustered. Taking Her time, She finally gets back to Her count, while the slave has already run out of air again. She goes onto 40 seconds, 50 seconds, and now the slave is gasping for air and mewling, but he will be SEVERELY caned, and then put into chastity for a month if he utters a single word while in pet mode, so he doesn't dare complain. "Ok wimp, now we're gonna go for a full minute. If you black out, that's fine, I'll just leave for a while, grab a smoothie or something and we can come back and start over from the beginning until you get it right. Sound good?" "Arf!" She drops back down onto the wimps face, pussy first this time so She can carefully monitor his mouth and nose for signs of cheating. She beings the countdown and at about 40 seconds he starts squirming, and by 50 seconds is bucking and quaking, trying desperately to get air, but She keeps the tension on his leash high, and holds his head in place until he lays still. When She finally gets to 60 seconds and lifts off of his face, he doesn't move and is obviously out. "Slave? Slave? Oh well....I guess it's time for that smoothie now." She just drops his leash and walks away, only to return later to repeat the entire exercise over again for the pathetic slave. Check Out The Other Title In The Series: Journey To The Center Of My Yoga Pants (HD 1080P MP4)
File Size : 296.28 MB
Duration : 00:09:06
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: pussy smother, ass smother, facesitting, yoga pants smothering, ass grinding, breath control, female supremacy, human yoga mat, human furniture, humliation, crotch smothering, sweaty ass worship, sweaty pussy worship, sweat worship, ass smelling.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/d6436280cae04
Old 09-29-2023, 03:17 AM   #6051
rakom
Godfather forum

Default The Sharp Tips Of Pain And Arousal

Today I'm playing a little game with My slave; to see how teased he becomes when caressed by the very honed tips of My long stiletto nails. Look how quickly he becomes aroused and hardened by My touch. My sharp nails marking his skin while simultaneously I toy ever so soft and gently with his fully erect cock. I adore the sound of My nails ripping trails off his skin, transforming the pale white into a tapestry of long red lines. My nails will scratch every inch of him from head to toes, not even his pee hole and sensitive frenulum will be spared from My wicked stiletto bite. Can the slave please Me at the end of My countdown and cum thought the pain of My nails? Too bad for him if he can't, because I'm sure the hard scraping his cock will endure next won't be forgotten for weeks to come. This clip is a part of a private session and was filmed with a camera on a tripod.
File Size : 75.24 MB
Duration : 00:12:47

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/24d3038cc7462
Old 09-29-2023, 06:12 AM   #6052
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Boot Worship Relaxation

It was a long day of filming and I decided to take a break, which the camera man decided to keep shooting. I will relax a little bit on the sofa, but this doesn't mean the slave can do so to. He will worship My boots, helping Me relax in this way. He has to start by gently kissing them, then he can move to sucking the heel deep down his throat. I allow him to touch My boots with his hands, but only My boots, or he will be slapped. And he has to lick My boots all over, cleaning and shining them, making them ready for a new shooting. After all, this is all he needs and wants, the feeling and taste of My boots. Video quality: HD 1280*720.#1 clip in category "BOOT DOMINATION"
File Size : 80.58 MB
Duration : 00:05:10
Resolution : 720x404
Tags: boot domination, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1aeb04f068184
Old 09-29-2023, 09:08 AM   #6053
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Corporate Politics

Goddess Trilly just got a new job as the assistant of the senior vice president of marketing at a prestigious company. She has a chilly meeting with her new bosss ex wife, the co-owner of the company, who tells her to check the desk drawer, where she finds a video camera. When the boss comes in to meet Trilly, he immediately starts pawing at her, taking off her sexy, strappy high heels before kissing and licking on her gorgeous feet. Soon his pants are down and hes fucking her feet for a steamy foot job. Little does he know, Trilly catches it all on film, thanks to his ex wife. Now he must meet her demands, or suffer the consequences. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
File Size : 504.14 MB
Duration : 00:09:32
Tags: goddess brianna, trilliam.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e28ff3c6b5e87
Old 09-29-2023, 12:22 PM   #6054
rakom
Godfather forum

Default No Freedom For This Teased Cock Under My Soles

I hold the key that opens the padlock to My slave's chastity, yet I will not open it; this way I can tease him even more effectively. I like to taunt My property with the beautiful new sandals with amazing spiked heels that he bought for Me, having him place little kisses on them starting at the tip of My toes. his locked cock grows more exited as he moves from My toes to the lethal high heels. I am in total control over his chaste dick and can trample his blue balls at any moment I desire - when I do it with these heels he is only happy to be under them. My slave is a sissy when it comes to pain, but over time he will learn to beg for it. Everything I do is for My pleasure, no matter how much it hurts the slave. #1 clip in category "SHOE FETISH"
File Size : 238.44 MB
Duration : 00:05:47

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/944d9f7e95789
Old 09-29-2023, 03:17 PM   #6055
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Extreme Bullwhip This Clip Raised 1 Position In Whipping Category

File Size : 360.13 MB
Duration : 00:13:55
Tags: femdom, easy femdom, extreme,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/d86a4fb6474c2
Old 09-29-2023, 06:12 PM   #6056
rakom
Godfather forum

Default The Perfect Target For My Bare Feet

My bare feet are feeling great, especially after the lovely tongue cleaning and foot massage performed by My chattel sit. No longer tired, I'm in the mood for something else: it's time to destroy My boy's balls by squashing and kicking them silly. The grass is so wet and cold - pure relaxation under My soles, while sit's balls get more inflamed and hotter every time I bust them in two. I enjoy so much kicking, hitting, punching, squashing and stomping on sit's cum filled nuts until they turn a deep shade of black and blue. Destroying his pathetic cock and balls is always a pleasure for Me, no matter if he's standing, kneeling, on all fours, or in doormat position; these balls are a perfect target for My bare feet, any time I want. This clips was filmed in collaboration with the OWK.
File Size : 677.07 MB
Duration : 00:09:14
Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/96256560a6df1
Old 09-29-2023, 09:07 PM   #6057
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Fucking Machine Play With My Toy Boy

File Size : 715.53 MB
Duration : 00:07:07
Tags: to tears, extreme, easy femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/b923356bac9ed
Old 09-30-2023, 12:02 AM   #6058
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Humiliated by SMELLY nylon feet

Amazing what a pair of smelly nylon goddess feet can do to a loser. I've worn these nylons everyday that my slave's been in chastity--so the longer he goes, the smellier my feet get! Well let's just say: he's been chaste for several days now haha! Wanna smell them? Kiss my converse and remove them with your teeth! Humiliate yourself to amuse me! Do I let my slave cum with my feet, or just send him under my desk as a foot stool...or both lol
File Size : 879.25 MB
Duration : 00:15:00
Tags: foot sniffing, converse, chastity, smelly feet, nylon, zephy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/90dcdd6633582
Old 09-30-2023, 02:57 AM   #6059
rakom
Godfather forum

Default The Test Of The Heavy Whip

This is going to be a very long weekend for My slave. I have already tested two whips on him, but compared to the one that I will try now - those were mere toys. This whip that I received from the Queen in OWK, although quite short and not very impressive looking, is the one that makes even hard masochists cry. It's thick and heavy and allows Me to make My slave jump in pain and cry with the lightest swing. A good thing I gagged him, or he would have woken up the whole neighborhood. Yet all the screaming and jumping will not help him, I will only stop when I'm completely satisfied. This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
File Size : 206.08 MB
Duration : 00:07:13
Tags: ezada sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/34fe8682f096c
Old 09-30-2023, 05:52 AM   #6060
rakom
Godfather forum

Default A Real Cum Geyser

Tied to a St. Andrew's cross, ready to be used by Me and Mistress Gaia - what more could a slave wish for? Especially when I'm getting ready to remove his chastity device for the first time in the last 3 weeks, maybe to grant him a release. I'm sure these three weeks have been hard for him, but that only makes it more interesting for Me. he must have built up a lot of cum in his balls and today he will be freed of this burden. Not immediately, of course, first I want to see him aroused, worked up, desperate to get a release. Something quite easy to achieve after 3 weeks if chastity, just a little bit of teasing gets him quickly to the point where he is ready to cum, but afraid to do it without Our permission. Because he knows the punishment for cumming without permission will be hard, and the fear of it is so hard that he prefers to cum later better than risk cumming too early. All the better for Us, because when We finally make him cum, he does it like a real cum geyser. 7 huge gushes of cum shot to more than 2 meters - that was a really unexpected surprise. The biggest ejaculation We've seen in quite a while, if not the biggest ever. Well worth the build up of 3 weeks in chastity and of all the tease & denial. Maybe We should lock the slave for even more this time?.. This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
File Size : 340.42 MB
Duration : 00:10:12
Resolution : 1024x576
Tags: ezada sinn, gaia.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/166875ee1f05f

Tags
darkest, desires, embody, femdom, girls, unsuspecting, victim