Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 06-03-2021, 09:53 AM   #3151
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

belialxxxx is on a distinguished road
Default Torture Summer Hart (Abandoned)

Torture_Summer Hart (Abandoned)

Genre: Torture, Humiliation, BDSM
Cast: Summer Hart

I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out.
He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Something about how he moaned.
Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 2.05 GB
Duration: 00:38:32
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:>>>

IalMLMq3BhnFldN.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 06-03-2021, 10:16 AM   #3152
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture Lauren Phillips (Just a Whore)

Torture_Lauren Phillips (Just a Whore)

Genre: Big Breasts, Big Tits, Blonde, Black High Heels, Cock Sucking, Breath Play, Big Ass, Big Dick, Deepthroat, Back Bender Machine, Big Butt
Cast: Lauren Phillips

This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a beauty. Nothing but a dirty beauty."
I'm just a beauty living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a beauty and this is my destiny; to have my holes violated by whatever device my new master has handy.
I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a beauty and this is what I'm good for.

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 481.6 MB
Duration: 00:39:26
Resolution: 854x480

Dg7tV8WWXEVjbfk.mp4

Dg7tV8WWXEVjbfk.mp4
Old 06-03-2021, 10:36 AM   #3153
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture Samsara (Porky)

Torture_Samsara (Porky)

Genre: Torture, Humiliation, BDSM

Samsara has a few extra pounds on her for cushioning so O.T. knows that he can wail on her as hard as he wants without worrying about breaking her. Or at least without breaking her body. Her mind, however, is a bit fragile, and he knows how to get inside of her head. She's sensitive about her looks and he plans on telling her exactly how much of a pig she is.
Samsara is humiliated by the way that O.T. talks down to her and treats her. He calls her every name in the book while he is playing with her body like she is just a piece of meat. After locking her down he brings out a knife and makes her a deal. He won't trim her down to size if she learns to obey him like a good, submissive slave.
The problem is that she isn't one. He wants to hear "thank you" but all she can manage is "please, stop." That isn't going to fly. But when he marks her body like a butcher does a pig she finally understands her place in the world. Suddenly she falls in line and no matter what kind of aubse he slings her way she accepts it and thanks him like a good pig.

FileSize: 2.61 GB
Duration: 00:49:04

JfObDtu9J3kU3Kn.mp4

JfObDtu9J3kU3Kn.mp4
Old 06-03-2021, 11:20 AM   #3154
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture Painful Pleasure | Rain DeGrey

Torture_Painful Pleasure | Rain DeGrey

Genre: Humilation, Bondage, Torture, BDSM, Toys
Cast: Rain DeGrey

Painful pleasure is the most appropriate way to describe what is happening to Rain DeGrey. She swears that she hates Cyd Black's guts for what he's doing to her but her wet pussy says otherwise.
Tormenting her tits is a sure way to make Rain cry. Cyd cuts off the circulation with rubber bands to make them sensitive, then snaps the bands against her skin to make her scream.
When he slaps her legs and ass with the thin, flat paddle she can't decide if she wants to laugh of cry. When he puts a vibrator on her clit she can't figure out whether she should scream or cum. The intensity of her orgasms is so overwhelming that by the time Cyd takes it away she just falls back and babbles to herself.

FileSize: 3.02 GB
Duration: 00:54:58

BQ1IZ2SnHQIPk7m.mp4

Old 06-03-2021, 11:50 AM   #3155
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture Elizabeth Thorn (All Grown Up, Part 2 )

Torture_Elizabeth Thorn (All Grown Up, Part 2 )

Genre: BDSM, Toys, Bondage, Hardcore, Humiliation, Domination
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn

Elizabeth Thorn has been locked down all day by OT. She used to tease him when they were younger, but now she's visiting her friend, Delirious Hunter at the farm and something about OT has changed. She made the mistake of offering herself to him without finding out how he was going to use her. Now she wishes she had a chance to take it back.

FileSize: 2.19 GB
Duration: 00:41:15

VxU9qHuuC14PzIn.mp4

VxU9qHuuC14PzIn.mp4
Old 06-03-2021, 10:26 PM   #3156
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture Marica Hase (Moan)

Torture_Marica Hase (Moan)

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation

Marica Hase is a pretty, young thing, a hot Asian moaner that we love seeing in metal bondage. Actually, to tell the truth we like seeing her in anything but clothes. That's why we stripped her ass naked and locked her down as quickly as possible. There are a few great ways to turn a submissive Slt like Marica into a cum drunk puddle of flesh, and we could easily pick one and stick with it, but it is so much more fun to give her a taste, tease a few orgasms out of her, then work her up again.
Starting her sitting, we lock her in place with handcuffs, then go the extra mile by binding her with metal cables. We pull her up to her feet and use leather straps to put her into a brutal box tie. It keeps her arms up and out of the way while we work her pussy over with the hitachi.
When we get her on the ground with bars holding her in place, then work her body over with a flogger. She loves a bit of pain before she's penetrated, and she gets more than enough to leave her dripping wet. When Mr. Pogo splits her pussy open she is ready to cum and we haven't hit her with the vibrator again, yet.

FileSize: 2.09 GB
Duration: 00:39:30

VRRpjldOeJ4lAG6.mp4

VRRpjldOeJ4lAG6.mp4
Old 06-03-2021, 11:14 PM   #3157
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture Ashley Lane (Ashley's Fun Time)

Torture_Ashley Lane (Ashley's Fun Time)

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

This metal bit gag might be Ashley Lane's new best friend. Sexy and fit, this Slt is a screamer. She has to bite down hard to keep from going completely to pieces. She has a hot body and he loves to play with it in all kinds of wicked ways. It isn't just inflicting pain that makes him happy and makes her shriek. Even pleasure can be overwhelming if he takes the time to overload her enough.
What tools he has on hand may look simple but they are vicious. The thin, rubber hose stings like hell when it snaps back across her body or he whips her with it. These things are awful again her smooth, pale skin. They leave bright red lines across body that are going to turn to the soft black and blue bruises that she loves to play with while she diddles herself and thinks of today.
Pain makes her horny. Her pierced pussy is dripping wet. O.T. inserts a massive dildo and her beauty greedily accepts it. She loves the feeling of being full almost as much as being beaten and vibrated. Biting down against the bit gag, she still screams out her orgasms.

FileSize: 2.32 GB
Duration: 00:43:35

1f7Uj55y7OwFxxz.mp4

1f7Uj55y7OwFxxz.mp4
Old 06-04-2021, 09:40 AM   #3158
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture Kel Bowie (Scorpion)

Torture_Kel Bowie (Scorpion)

Genre: Humiliation, BDSM, Torture
Cast: Kel Bowie

O.T. is going on a bug hunt and Kel Bowie is his prey. He has her chained by a metal collar to the ceiling with a bit gag in her mouth. With her all but defenseless bound like that, O.T. takes out his knife and cuts away her clothing so she is bare and exposed. This is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel for him, not a fair fight at all. But O.T. isn't looking for a fair fight, he's looking for a victim.
Once Kel's clothes are off, O.T. gets her bent over in a nice metal box tie with her legs spread apart so her ass and pussy are open and ready for business. Looking at that nice round ass, though, O.T. gets distracted by its resemblance to a bulls-eye and decides it's time for some target practice. He takes out a bow and starts firing off some blunt arrows at his chosen target. Kel looks confused and upset, but that's bound to be the case when one is being hunted like game for entertainment.
After that, O.T. uses some belts and ties Kel up so that her back is bent into a brutal arch and her feet are up above her head. Her hands cling to the wooden rig she is strapped to as O.T. beats her ass and her feet with various sizes of canes. Her entire back side is red and bruised in no time, but that isn't enough for O.T.. He brings out his trusty whip and begins lashing at her whole body from her head to her toes. Her fingers try to dig in to the rig deeper, but nothing she does is going to relieve the pain of the torment she is experiencing. Although maybe the hitachi will help.

VideoQuality: SD
FileSize: 402.6 MB
Duration: 00:37:07
Resolution: 480x270

Vi8T44xaanVZVxM.mp4

Vi8T44xaanVZVxM.mp4
Old 06-04-2021, 10:20 AM   #3159
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture Crucified | Dixon Mason

Torture_Crucified | Dixon Mason

Genre: Humilation, Toys, Tatoo, Bondage, BDSM, Torture
Cast: Dixon Mason

Cyd Black is going to take Dixon Mason to places she has never been before, without ever leaving the privacy of his specially prepared dungeon.
First she is going to experience a painful crucifixion. She may not be nailed to the cross, but that does not mean she won't be suffering for her sins. Nipple and labia clamps keep her transfixed just as much as the chains around her limbs.
Securely fastening Dixon is important, though. Even when she is on her back or on all fours the cross is what keeps her in place for Cyd's depraved debasements. It holds her down while he uses vacuum cups to increase the sensitivity of her clit and nipples. It keeps her firmly in place when the vibrators would otherwise have her thrashing uncontrollably.

FileSize: 2.9 GB
Duration: 00:52:36

5cTm8dqdFtnsony.mp4

Old 06-04-2021, 11:31 AM   #3160
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture Bella Rossi (Crocodile Tears)

Torture_Bella Rossi (Crocodile Tears)

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Humiliation

Oh, Bella Rossi is one hell of a beauty, and she is a veteran when it comes to BDSM, but she is never really sure what to expect when Matt Williams, a master of diva destruction, gets his hands on her. She just knows that whatever it is, it's going to hurt and she is going to love every second of it. That's how bondage and discipline work for her. She gets off on the feelings of helplessness and pain.
There is a lot for her to process. Matt has no interest in giving her enough time to process what the hell is going on. It's going to be a complete overload of her senses. Her tits are tied, then caned, while she's drooling through her gag, just after cumming her brains out. Her pussy is split open over a wooden bar, bearing all of her weight down onto her clit. It's all coming at her so fast that she barely has time to scream. And Matt shows no signs of letting up.

FileSize: 2.66 GB
Duration: 00:50:15

E1WnuipYCxzCtJo.mp4
Old 06-04-2021, 01:50 PM   #3161
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture Sasha Heart (Over the Edge)

Torture_Sasha Heart (Over the Edge)

Genre: Torture, BDSM, Humiliation

Sasha Heart's experience in BDSM is limited to the kind of fuzzy cuff fantasies that people indulge in when they don't know how intense real bondage can be. She is just learning that there is a wide world of new experiences waiting for her out there, but she isn't shy about her interest in them. Sasha is hot. Hot enough to have men fawning over her her entire life. She is tired of the worshipful attention that they shower her with. She knows, deep down inside, that she is just a worthless piece of meat to be played with. This is her opportunity to really feel it.
She didn't expect it to be so easy to cum. She thought she would really have to try to get into it, but instead she finds herself instantly wet when Matt starts locking her down in cuffs. He calls her names like "Slt" and "beauty" and she doesn't just hear them, she feels them in her soul. When he starts attaching clothes pins to her she arches her body up to meet them, and when she gets close to cumming she begs him to tear them away. She can't control herself anymore. Sasha came looking for the feeling she had heard described as cum-drunk, and now that she has had it she knows she will always be a slave to any man that can give it to her again.

FileSize: 2.17 GB
Duration: 00:40:38

SkHSSiw9lH0wrtE.mp4
Old 06-04-2021, 10:27 PM   #3162
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture Pussy - Prison Strap

Torture_Pussy - Prison Strap

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping, Torture

Pussy is a real piece of meat, you can tell by what she is willing to do to degrade herself for your pleasure, and how much pain she takes just to amuse you. For example, the beauty smokes but we don't let her have cigarettes. Occasionally, we will offer a cigarette if she will debase herself in some way, drinking piss or licking the toilet, things like that.
One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in HELL!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.
And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this beauty get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.
This is a side note, but one thing we loved about this beautyhole was her absolute and unwaivering submission. She was just so natural, she grunted like a pig with no real training to do so, she knew exactly what position to assume, she seemed to thrive in chains. She was one of the most natural pieces of meat we have ever seen in HELL!

Pussy and the Prison Strap.

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 1.38 GB
Duration: 00:19:18
Resolution: 1920x1080

31xJw1eYZaDtR5j.mp4
Old 06-05-2021, 09:33 AM   #3163
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture India Summer (Amateur Hour Revenge)

Torture_India Summer (Amateur Hour Revenge)

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Cast: India Summer

London River and O.T. are expecting a new face on Infernal Restraints today. From what London says she is a real professional, and London cautions O.T. not to be too rude to her and insult her or scare her away. He's not so sure about the whole thing, but he's willing to exert some self restraint if it will get the website some good content.
When the model arrives, she introduces herself as India Summer, and that is about as pleasant as she gets over the course of her visit. Immediately she starts requesting that people go on coffee runs for her, asking for ridiculous drinks no one could remember the whole name of. And worst of all, when she's on the phone with one of her friend she starts making rude remarks, referring to her experiences in the studio as "amateur hour." Well O.T. is about to show her who is the real amateur.
He locks her up in metal bondage, standing on a pole in high heels, praying to God she doesn't slip and fall off and hurt herself. O.T. takes her apart. He bends her over, he beats her, he bruises her, he torments her until she can't take it anymore. Maybe next time she'll think twice before badmouthing a man with a dungeon.

FileSize: 2.4 GB
Duration: 00:45:01

HGtKoBcfsJPT9LV.mp4
Old 06-05-2021, 11:25 AM   #3164
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture Zoey Laine (Trophy Catch)

Torture_Zoey Laine (Trophy Catch)

Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Cast: Zoey Laine

Out she goes. Zoey Laine probably shouldn't just pick up and take whatever pills strange men give her. She's too hot to not know better. Men have been paying attention to her since she started growing those perky little tits of hers. Her sexy legs and tight ass didn't go unnoticed in those yoga pants, either. Seconds after she downs what she thinks is ibuprofen she is passed out on the floor. By the time she has come to O.T. has already inspected every inch of her beautiful body.
If he was just fucking her she would probably hate it less. O.T. has never been all that interested in getting his dick wet, no matter how hot of a piece of ass he just reeled in. Instead he has a new head cage he'd like her to try out for him. Barbed wire and cold metal envelope her, she can see them right in front of her eyes. She knows that the rusted spikes won't just jump out and get her, but she can't help but be terrified with them so close to her pretty face. She doesn't dare flail too much as her captor flogs her ass and uses a dildo to fuck her pussy. She's too worried about what this bondage helmet will do to her if she unbalances it.
Zoey should be more worried about what O.T. is going to do to her. He isn't some cold piece of steel, content to just hold her in place and not have any fun. He wants to hear her scream and when the flogger doesn't do the trick well enough he has plenty of other ways to get her yelling.

FileSize: 2.52 GB
Duration: 00:47:22

YPVj7DpHnDrsqtK.mp4
Old 06-05-2021, 01:28 PM   #3165
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Torture Dicks on Dixon | Dixon Mason

Torture_Dicks on Dixon | Dixon Mason

Genre: Toys, Bondage, BDSM, Torture, Humilation
Cast: Rain Degrey

Dixon Mason is less than the sum of her parts. PD does not care about all of her at once. He cares about whichever part of her has caught her attention right now. As soon as the mood strikes him expect to see him whip, fuck or vibrate her. All of the focus is on different pieces of her. He has no regard for the person that they make up.

FileSize: 543.1 MB
Duration: 00:48:17

LZJFktkR3L1Eg7R.mp4

Tags
blood, extreme, torture