Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 08-13-2022, 09:17 AM   #121
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Gainshade is on a distinguished road
Default Katie sleep milking

Katie sleep milking

Cast: Katie
Tags: blonde, blond, natural tits, lactation, big tits, pump, bondage, milking
Description: Katie is so tired from all of her sessions, she just can't stay awake. Cuffed to the bed in the cell, she keeps dozing off, even though her wrists are ankles are uncomfortably shackled to the bed. She doesn't hear the farmer come in, but she wakes up a little when he starts oiling her udders. Not again! Even during her breaks she gets milked now? The farmer puts the milking cups on her nipples. Katie is so y, she falls a with her nipples hurting from the relentless pumping. This is incredible. She actually s during her milking session! It will be a long night for Katie!
Duration: 00:08:17
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~15.1 Mbps avg, 0.291 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps
Filesize: 905 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4141bf0f...lking.mp4.html
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Gainshade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2022, 02:39 PM   #122
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default Vanessa Sky Finding The Pain-Slut Inside

Vanessa Sky Finding The Pain-Slut Inside

Year: 2022
Cast: Vanessa Sky, The Pope
Tags: dildo, fingering, bdsm, vibrator, nipple, bondage
Description: Vanessa Sky is brand new to bondage and new to Kink. She wants to have all of her limits pushed and so The Pope gives this little slut exactly what she wants. He begins with an inverted suspension. He builds a device that holds Vanessa tight against the wall, upside- down, and in a spread-eagle style position. Vanessa settles into the bondage as he begins to torment her with impact, and then nipple clamps. She is instructed to hold the chain of the clamps in her mouth. The Pope has his way with her flesh. He adds a vibrator and a dildo to edge her. She is not allowed to cum until she pulls the chain as tight as he tells her to. Next, Vanessa is put in a custom device that utilizes the scavenger's daughter, but holds her in a gy position. He uses his flogger to punish her amazing ass, but Vanessa just purrs like a sex kitten. He uses her holes against her and is able to tease her for quite some time before he allows this thirsty slut to have the orgasms she so desperately needs. In the final scene, Vanessa is on her back with her legs spread wide and secured with traps. Her hands are locked into shackles. The flogger is brought back to tenderize the front of her body again, so that he can give her some sensory overload. The Pope deprives her of her vision in order to make her flesh more sensitive to his touch. He uses metal claws to over stimulate her flesh as Vanessa writhes in the bondage, and begs to cum. Vanessa came for the experience, and left addicted to the pain and wanting more.
Duration: 00:55:11
Video: AVC, 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~2 500 Kbps avg, 0.203 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps
Filesize: 1.01 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/27e337b3...nside.mp4.html
Old 08-13-2022, 05:20 PM   #123
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default The Punishment Of Monica 1

The Punishment Of Monica 1

Cast: Monica, Sarah Stern
Tags: hairy, teen, fetish, bdsm
Description: Monica has been reported to the head of the academy for her persistent truanting and bad behaviour but whilst she is with the head it is noticed that she is wearing nail varnish, against school rules. She is ordered to remove her shoes which reveal her toe nails also painted. This says the head calls for the most severe of punishments and it will be given in stages. She has to kneel in front of the headmistress who then subjects her to a face slapping, long and hard, one cheek and then the other repeated slowly and with meaning. Next her hands are tawsed, hard. In the final part of this stage of the punishment her already painful hands are caned. This girl really is suffering, humiliation and pain.In part two of this film Monica has received the first part of the outrageously severe punishment decreed by the head mistress but now she has to undergo maybe the worst punishments you could devise. Laying naked on her back her feet are tied together before being tawsed and caned on her feet in the position, these are no fairy strokes but hard and severe. Once this is completed she has to bend over in two stress positions and is caned on her bare bottom. The final part of her punishment takes place as she lays on the desk in the position, her bottom is caned some more.
Duration: 00:16:26
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~13.4 Mbps avg, 0.065 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~512 Kbps
Filesize: 1.60 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/c0dbfaef...ica_1.mp4.html
Old 08-14-2022, 01:21 AM   #124
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default Olivia catch of the day

Olivia catch of the day

Cast: Olivia
Tags: natural tits, redhead, lactation, pump, nipple, bondage
Description: A new delivery at the farm is always exciting! We received a transport box with a new HuCow in it. The farmer ed the box into the barn to inspect his new addition to the herd. It turned out to be a scared but cute redhead girl called Olivia. She came with pink restraints: gag, collar, and cuffs! She couldn't be any cuter than this! After the box was opened, it took Olivia a while to figure out where she was. Blinking and softly moaning, she was clearly frightened of her new surroundings. The farmer wasted no time, locking her hands behind her and making her kneel in a milking frame. Olivia is 18 years old, but she already has very promising udders! Oil was applied to her nipples, and the electronic breast training machine with milking cups was switched on. Olivia seems to be very docile and eager to learn, but it's still a bit scary for her. Don't worry, she will get used to her new life at the farm!
Duration: 00:09:49
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~15.1 Mbps avg, 0.291 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.05 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/22d17c51...e_day.mp4.html
Old 08-14-2022, 04:02 AM   #125
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default Abril Jonnes Tied And Fucked In Colombia

Abril Jonnes Tied And Fucked In Colombia

Cast: Abril Jonnes, Logan Salamanca
Tags: licking, cumshot, blowjob, cumshots, fingering, bdsm, vibrator, blow, hardcore, bondage
Description: Abril Jones lives a kinky life in the Latin American land of Colombia where Logan Salamanca dominates her and she sucks his cock. Then sexy Abril walks around the house in high heels and gets fucked hard by Logan in several positions that show off Abril's hot body. Once tied up she is fucked and taken to the limit of her pleasures with endless orgasms.
Duration: 00:58:32
Filesize: 1.08 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/035db2c0...ombia.mp4.html
Old 08-14-2022, 09:24 AM   #126
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default Brooklyn Gray A Pup Named Bubbles

Brooklyn Gray A Pup Named Bubbles

Cast: Brooklyn Gray, Tommy Pistol
Tags: cum in mouth, licking, deepthroat, blowjob, fingering, bdsm, vibrator, blow, hardcore, bondage
Description: Brooklyn is a kinky little slut who has lots of different fetishes. Today she asked if we could do some play and all of us thought it was a great idea! She showed up with a collar on so it was pretty clear what she wanted. Tommy leads his new pet on to set and walks her around allowing her to acclimate to her surroundings. He controls her with a large chain around her neck and within minutes the two of them are getting along just fine. Tommy decides to name her Bubbles and gives her a toy to chew on. Can you guess what it is? She follows him around and is very obedient so it's time to find out what other tricks this pup can do. Brooklyn stays in character the entire day but Tommy has other ideas for his new pet which includes lots of hardcore pussy fucking, throat fucking and domination. Pup or not, Brooklyn is going to be put through the paces and if Tommy isn't pleased with her performance then it's back to the pound for this one. She is caned, flogged, spanked and keeps that smile on her face the entire time proving that she is in this for the long haul. Woof!
Duration: 01:10:20
Filesize: 1.29 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/80c634aa...bbles.mp4.html
Old 08-14-2022, 10:49 PM   #127
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Mystic Molly 1

Molly (aka Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn) - Mystic Molly 1

Cast: Molly
Tags: dildo, sex, bdsm, restraint, nipple, bondage
Description: Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of ! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- . I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.
Duration: 00:36:18
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 954 Kbps avg, 0.080 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.29 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/88454ec7...lly_1.mp4.html
Old 08-15-2022, 01:29 AM   #128
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default Maya Woulfe - Careful What You Wish For Maya Woulfe And Tom...

Maya Woulfe - Careful What You Wish For Maya Woulfe And Tommy Pistol

Director: The Pope
Cast: Maya Woulfe, Tommy Pistol
Tags: sex, licking, cumshot, blowjob, submission, fingering, bdsm, blow, hardcore, bondage
Description: Maya Woulfe is friends with Tommy Pistol and his wife, especially his wife. They love hanging out and spending time together, but today Maya comes over when she's not there. She wants to have a little chat with Tommy about watching her from his window. Tommy tries to lie his way out of it, but Maya makes him an indecent proposal. Maya wants what Tommy gives to his wife, hot bondage sex. Tommy has no choice but to give this conniving slut what she came for. Tommy pushes her down on her knees and fucks her mouth. He bends her over the dining room table and fucks her pussy hard. Once upstairs, he ties her to the hand railing in a missionary position with her legs pulled back behind her head. He uses her pussy like it belonged to him. She threatened his marriage, so he's going to fuck that idea right out of her head. Next he moves into the bedroom and ties her in a different position. From here it is all domination and power fucking. Maya may have bitten off more than she can chew with her little threat of extortion.
Duration: 01:06:23
Filesize: 1.21 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/c001e50e...istol.mp4.html
Old 08-15-2022, 06:53 AM   #129
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default Gabrielle - Hate Me

Gabrielle - Hate Me

Cast: Gabrielle
Tags: stockings, dildo, sex, piercing, bdsm, restraint, vibrator, bondage
Duration: 00:47:03
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~4 923 Kbps avg, 0.099 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~110 Kbps
Filesize: 1.66 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3912e60b...te_Me.mp4.html
Old 08-15-2022, 09:33 AM   #130
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default Gizelle Blanco - Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco

Gizelle Blanco - Hot Rope Slut, Gizelle Blanco

Cast: Gizelle Blanco, The Pope
Tags: fingering, bdsm, vibrator, nipple, bondage
Description: Gizelle Blanco is sexy and as sweet as pie, but what you don't know is that Gizelle is a rope slut that loves to be tormented. She practically begged The Pope to tie her up and do horrible things to her, so of course he did just that. She begins tied up on the floor, but with her ankles pulled to the up line. Gizelle is all smiles, and can't wait to get what she came for. The Pope goes to work, cropping the soles of her feet. Next we get a little trampling from him as Gizelle lays there helplessly and takes it. Now that she has been evaluated, it's time to make this slut cum. She is allowed one before The Pope raises her into the air for her first ever suspension. Shit just got real, really quick. More orgasms are ripped from her wet pussy. He releases her and moves on to the next position, an inverted suspension with her legs pulled in opposite directions. Her arms are pulled into a strappado. A few orgasms ease her suffering, but the rope wins this one, so she is released. Next, she is on her back with her legs pulled into a grueling stretch, with her feet tied together and her arms tied out of the way. Her nipples are the first target, and he doesn't go easy by any means. A set of nipple clamps are added, and then more clamps to increase this slut's suffering. Her flesh is reddened with floggers and a cat o nine tails. We see Gizelle slowly slip into her submission. She is given the ultimate reward in the last scene with all of her weight resting on her pussy, with a sybian holding her up. She has a box tied around her chest to keep her hands out of the way as The Pope controls how and how many times she cums.
Duration: 00:50:45
Filesize: 950 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/16cb38f8...lanco.mp4.html
Old 08-15-2022, 02:53 PM   #131
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default Nora Sparkle (Sayonoraxo) milked on the Sybian - Sybian

Nora Sparkle (Sayonoraxo) milked on the Sybian - Sybian

Cast: Nora Sparkle
Tags: blonde, blond, lesbo, natural tits, redhead, lactation, pump, bondage
Description: One of our best HuCows: Nora Sparkle! She is very obedient and docile, and she has very nice udders. The farmer has tied and clamped them in preparation for today's milking. He put Nora firmly on a Sybian, because sexual stimulation will increase hormone levels and thus milk production in the long run. Nora will be in for an interesting ride today, as she is highly orgasmic. At the same time, her nipples are ultra sensitive (especially after clamping), so she is probably very happy she will get vibrated on the most powerful vibrator in the world. Because the goat milker is not easy to deal with. Nora completely loses herself in the sensations: bondage, pumping, vibrating, her HuCow mind is getting overloaded! After some intense orgasms, the farmer returns to clamp her again. Very harsh, but necessary!
Duration: 00:11:24
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~15.0 Mbps avg, 0.290 bit/pixel
Filesize: 1.22 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3205263d...ybian.mp4.html
Old 08-16-2022, 01:38 AM   #132
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default Katie Kush - Willing To Do Anything Katie Kush And Tommy Pi...

Katie Kush - Willing To Do Anything Katie Kush And Tommy Pistol

Director: The Pope
Cast: Katie Kush, Tommy Pistol
Tags: sex, licking, cumshot, ass licking, blowjob, submission, fingering, pantyhose, bdsm, vibrator, blow, rimming, hardcore, bondage
Description: Katie Kush is a very successful woman with some skeletons in her closet. A powerful person has sent Tommy Pistol to retrieve incriminating evidence to bring Katie down a few notches. Tommy sneaks in to her home, and after some searching, finds what he came for. What he wasn't expecting was for Katie to come home while he was there. Katie catches him, and threatens to call the cops, so with no choice left he reveals what information he has on her. Suddenly Katie's whole demeanor changes, and she is ready to cooperate. Tommy doesn't trust her, so he ties her up and has his way with her. Tommy spends the day fucking this slut in bondage and dominating her with pain and suffering. He finishes his business with Katie, cums all over her, then leaves her there to contemplate what the damage is going to be when the info on the drive goes public.
Duration: 00:56:25
Filesize: 1.04 GB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/dfb72c9c...istol.mp4.html
Old 08-16-2022, 04:19 AM   #133
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default Lucy - Spanking lovers

Lucy - Spanking lovers

Year: 2018
Cast: Lucy
Tags: fetish, bdsm
Description: One of our newest young spanking models enjoyed her first shoot so much she asked if she could bring her girlfriend along to shoot with us, we of course said yes and were pleased to meet lovely, sexy Lucy. They wanted to do something which reflected their life together so it was a very natural and sexy film we finished up with. This was the very first time that Lucey has been spanked or paddled and she was in truth a bit scared but you will see that she soon got into the whole thing and did enjoy the somewhat painful experience. A lovely film but with some good hard spanking and paddling.
Duration: 00:12:12
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, ~4 931 Kbps avg, 0.048 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps
Filesize: 445 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/58f79849...overs.mp4.html
Old 08-16-2022, 07:00 AM   #134
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default Lola Hendrix Tied And Tamed For The First Time

Lola Hendrix Tied And Tamed For The First Time

Cast: Lola Hendrix, Logan Salamanca
Tags: dildo, licking, blowjob, fingering, first time, bdsm, blow, hardcore, bondage
Description: Red head with big booty submits to Logan Salamanca. Lola Hendrix is a cute young slut that wants to experience real bondage and be tamed at the hands of Logan Salamanca. Logan takes this babe on a journey getting to know every inch of her hot body. She is spanked, flogged and manhandled in a way that shows she is in for a challenging, sensational day. She gets her throat fucked and then Logan stuffs a ball gag in her mouth and explores her little pussy. With Lola on all fours Logan ties her up by the hips for more spanking, cropping and then fucks her pussy with a vibrating dildo that makes her moan. Then flipped over on her back with legs spread wide open Logan licks Lola's pussy and fingers her wet cunt. Finally he slides his hard dick inside her pussy and pounds this willing little slut into sublime submission with relentless orgasms.
Duration: 00:41:34
Filesize: 782 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/2c5fe6f5..._Time.mp4.html
Old 08-18-2022, 09:51 PM   #135
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Default Stick That Naughty Bottom Out

Stick That Naughty Bottom Out

Cast: Kami Robertson
Tags: bdsm, stockings, fetish, spanking
Description: Kami from thelazymaid getting her bottom roasted by Miss Stricktland. First scene is a hard over the knee spanking. Second is her being slippered hard across her bare bottom. kami genuinly cries during the punishments.Kami going over Miss Stricktlands knee from www.thelazymaid.com for a good hard bare bottom spanking. She kicks and screams and doesn't like having her bottom smacked one bit.Kami from thelazymaid gets her second caning from Miss Stricktland. Her bottoms still sore from her last punishment and she's almost in tears just thinking about it. So when the punishment starts she really s it across her poor bare bottom. Despite her tears Miss Stricktland still applies the cane very hard resulting in a very sorry naughty maid with a very sore and striped bottom that she won't be sitting on for a few days.
Duration: 00:03:05
Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 640x360 (16:9), 15.000 fps, ~672 Kbps avg, 0.194 bit/pixel
Audio: 32.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~91.4 Kbps
Filesize: 17.4 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
https://rapidgator.net/file/dcdc26d5...m_Out.mp4.html

Tags
bdsm, bondage, fetish, latex, strapon