Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 04-03-2024, 12:43 PM   #20146
Crishito
Godfather forum

Crishito is on a distinguished road
Default Eat your cum lick My Ass - Goddess Amelia

Eat your cum lick My Ass - Goddess Amelia

Goddess Amelia is sitting on a new slaves face. she is training him to hold his breath so she can watch a movie while sitting on his face but also because she needs her ass licked... it's dirty. Amelia has a huge ass so when she sits on his face his head almost disappears. She tests him for a while before leaning up and telling him to sniff her stinky hole. Disgusted by the slaves little dick she tells him to stroke it. She is even nice enough to rub his little balls but reminds him to keep his tongue in her ass. Soon his pre-cum starts to leak. She rubs it onto her fingers and then sticks them in his mouth. "Eat your fucking cum" she tells him. She gives him an extra gift to go with the cum, a big wet fart. How lucky!She then tells him to get his tongue out and she brings her butt hole right down on it for some final deep prodding. Right on the bullseye. Once she feels her ass is clean she decides to lay on the bed and have a nap. She tells the slave to lick her ass the entire time she is napping. As he brings his tongue close to her asshole she lets out another fart. That taste should stay on his tongue for the next few hours while she rests.

00:06:30 | 743 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ccab501883feb/Cl...ess_Amelia.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Crishito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 02:30 PM   #20147
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Mistress Tess - How big can they go - Madame M

Mistress Tess - How big can they go - Madame M

Mistress Tess and Madame M have their sub strapped down, and his cock out and ready to torment. Mistress Tess starts with a small sound while Madame M attached some suction cups to his nipples, but there is too much space for the first sound so Madame M has to get the next one. The second sound doesn't meet much resistance either, as Madame M slips it in and out, like a magic trick! When Mistress Tess takes over, the sub makes the mistake of telling Madame M that the suction cups aren't hurting, so she tightens them. Mistress Tess gets a bigger size again, but it's still not big enough, so they go to a size for his hungry cock. When he takes that without complaint, Mistress Tess jumps up to the jumbo size and finally they feel some resistance. They enjoy just how big the sound is, and try to think of other things they can put in the sub's cock before going off to find bigger implements!

00:15:40 | 949 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/477d75a5b2ea9/Mi...-_Madame_M.mp4
Old 04-03-2024, 03:00 PM   #20148
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Tangent - Cant Run Away SOT 4K

Goddess Tangent - Cant Run Away SOT 4K

Goddess Tangent has a new slave that needs strap-on training. Goddess secures him to the bondage bench good and tight, so he can't run away. Although slave struggles, he handles Tangent's cock well and that pleases Her. So much so, that She decides to loosen him up further, with not just one but both fists. He took to fisting well also. Good job all around.

00:23:10 | 1.65 GB | 4096x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/afdedadefa32c/Go...way_SOT_4K.mp4
Old 04-03-2024, 04:30 PM   #20149
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Amateur CFNM - Jessica Pavlova - Finger Puppet

Amateur CFNM - Jessica Pavlova - Finger Puppet

Jon is waiting for a prostate exam and is surprised when a gorgeous nurse walks in and starts putting a latex glove on. He is embarrassed when she lifts his robe and sees his exposed penis but he is soon shocked to feel her finger sliding up his asshole! She roots around and tells him its normal if he gets aroused. When she starts finger fucking his bumhole his dick grows. The nurse giggles and grabs hold of his cock, stroking it until he is rock hard. As she plays with his perineum, she milks him to a big orgasm!

00:12:03 | 709 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/08e6efab8e37a/Am...ger_Puppet.mp4
Old 04-03-2024, 05:00 PM   #20150
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Sharing Our Dirty Asses with Both slaves

Sharing Our Dirty Asses with Both slaves

Club Stiletto - Sharing Our Dirty Asses with Both slaves - Mistresses Mercy and Lilith
As this scene opens we find both Mistress Mercy and Mistress Lilith face sitting their slaves. "It's been such a hot and sweaty day, it's so nice to get our asses cleaned" says Mercy. "Do your fucking job" Lilith says to her slave as she bounces on his face before sitting firmly on him and saying "You don't deserve any air." When she gets up she makes him reach to kiss her ass cheeks and she tells him to show his enthusiasm for being an ass kisser. The slave kisses each cheeks until she sits back down on his face. Meanwhile, Mercy has settled in on her slaves face and stays there until he starts to kick for air. Nice angles here of both asses at once either sitting, bouncing or gyrating on the slaves faces.The ladies decide to change places, gibe the slaves a taste of both asses. Mercy tells them they are both losers and don't deserve ass, let alone two of them. Mercy notices the second slave has a small head and it almost disappears under her ass. "I wonder when they first disappointed a woman?" Mercy says. "When they came out of the womb as males most likely" Lilith replies. They laugh while the slaves kick below them. Mercy lifts one cheek on the slaves face and tells him to sniff her ass and just as he breaths deep she lets out a nice fart. He'll be smelling that for hours. Mercy sits back down but this time opens her legs so her slave can see her pussy even while his mouth and nose are buried under her ass. "That's your motivation" she tells him but then says to Lilith "I think pussy scares him, he's probably never been this close to a pussy before." Mercy gets up and lays on the floor, on her stomach, and she tells the slave she wants him to make out with her asshole, kiss it like it's his girlfriend. "I want to feel your tongue" she tells him then mocks him for not knowing how to french kiss. Meanwhile, Lilith lifts up from her slaves face and tells him to tell her how much he loves it. She asks him if he wants her to fart in his face and then does. She grinds it in his face and calls him disgusting and a fart face. Finally, the ladies say they want both slaves to get their tongues deep inside their assholes, a FemDom version of same room sex. Fucking an ass with their tongue is as close as these slaves ever get to the real thing.

00:08:35 | 1.22 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e287faed14c2f/Cl...and_Lilith.mp4
Old 04-03-2024, 09:19 PM   #20151
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Intense Orgasm Control while worshipping My feet

Intense Orgasm Control while worshipping My feet

Asian Mistress Goddess Seira - Intense Orgasm Control while worshipping My feet
I always make sure to remind My slave of his place. he is constantly wearing a chastity device, but sometimes, intense training is necessary. And what better way to enforce his submission than by taking control of his orgasm? I unlock his chastity and sensually tease him as I sit on his face. I sensually tease his cock, ensuring it becomes hard enough for My liking, all while I sit on the bed, exuding dominance. Placing My stockinged foot on his face serves as a powerful reminder of his inferior position as I intensify the teasing on his cock, driving him to the brink of pleasure. But do you think that's enough for him? Absolutely not. Right before he reaches the edge, I abruptly stop, denying him release. The frustration he feels is precisely the point of this training. he must understand that his cock is not for his own pleasure, but solely for My enjoyment. he is not worthy of pleasure; he is nothing more than a lowly slave. The more I deny him, the more it reinforces his pathetic existence. And I, of course, find great amusement in it.

00:15:48 | 1.12 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3113e75ee5b23/As...ng_My_feet.mp4
Old 04-03-2024, 09:22 PM   #20152
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Lady Meli - Vakummbett Ich mach dich fertig Gummisau

Lady Meli - Vakummbett Ich mach dich fertig Gummisau

Nachdem mein Skave schön bewegungslos im Vakuumbettt lag, ist er seiner Herrin wehrlos ausgeliefert. Eine Berührung findet nur über das Latex des Vakuumbetts statt. Die vakuumierte Gummisau trägt eine Gasmaske und kann jede Handlung von mir beobachten. Das ich ihn während der Vakuumbehandlung tease, macht ihn total geil. Ich mach die Gummisau ordentlich fertig und ficke sein kleines Wichserhirn.

00:13:08 | 1.83 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4e77f0fc81853/La...g_Gummisau.mp4
Old 04-03-2024, 10:00 PM   #20153
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default New shoejob heel inserction black and red opentoe platform

New shoejob heel inserction black and red opentoe platform

shoelovers - New shoejob heel inserction black and red opentoe platform pumps 4k
Same video as previous with background musicIn this video there is the most recent performance of Lady S with her red open-toed platform pumps, with three intense heel insertion actions in which the goddess pistons Mr O's penis up and down with her stiletto heel alternating with moments of rubbing and trampling the cock with the toes and heels. The conclusion of the action with the mistress who makes him reach orgasm by fucking the slave's urethra, blocking his ejaculation by keeping the heel firmly inserted into the penis

00:19:04 | 2.16 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/25d82e576518a/sh...m_pumps_4k.mp4
Old 04-04-2024, 12:00 AM   #20154
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default VAKUUMBETT EXTREM Hilflos der DOMINA ausgeliefert

VAKUUMBETT EXTREM Hilflos der DOMINA ausgeliefert

Lady Meli - VAKUUMBETT EXTREM Hilflos der DOMINA ausgeliefert
Ich habe wieder einen gummigeilen Wichser am Start, der in mein Vakuumbett rein möchte. Mittlerweile haben sich so eine devote Wichser für eine Session im Vakuumbett bei mir beworben. n. Der Fetisch-Herrin wehrlos ausgeliefert, liegt dieses kleine Opfer da und lässt sich gnadenlos mit geilen Teasing von mir das Hirn stopfen. Sein Loserschwanz ist total hart, aber von einer Melkung kann das kleine Opfer nur träumen.

00:14:29 | 1.82 GB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7521ddb72c1e9/La...sgeliefert.mp4
Old 04-04-2024, 08:56 AM   #20155
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Alura Jenson - Humiliates and Crushes BT

Alura Jenson - Humiliates and Crushes BT

Hi. I am interested in a custom where Alura dominates BT in a fantasy nude upper body test of strength match. Similar to the recent Alura dominates BT clip except Alura easily overpowers him using only upper body strength like overhead mercy test of strength and bear hugs.

They start by facing each other, him claiming there is no way she can be near his strength, him being the strongest man in the world.

She says lets find out putting her arms up challenging him to a overhead mercy test of strength.

They lock hands and he using great effort tries to push her arms down or back. He struggles for a minute or so but is unable to budge her arms.

She dosent try to push his arms down but giggles at his lack of results encouraging him to try harder, etc.

She get s bored and decides to go on the offense and easily and very slowly pushes his arms down to his sides holding him there for a few seconds with him struggling to break free.

00:15:51 | 1.71 GB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/4a2614b108d56/Al...Crushes_BT.mp4
Old 04-04-2024, 09:04 AM   #20156
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Brat Princess 2 - Leya Falcon - Brutal Spank Punishment

Brat Princess 2 - Leya Falcon - Brutal Spank Punishment

Marcelo lied to Leya. She requested that he gets extra hours at work. So when she asked him he said his boss wouldn't give him any more hours. Leya knew he was fucking lying!! Because Leya fucked his boss !!!! He told her everything. So Leya is pissed. She is going to punish him. She spanks him over and over til he promises to get better and not lie. He should be thankful for her. She gives him a wonderful home and a gives him a purpose in life. He will be replaced if this happens again.

00:10:57 | 773 MB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/39110164645d8/Br...ishment_4K.mp4
Old 04-04-2024, 12:13 PM   #20157
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Cock Hungry Rubber Maid Stage 3

Cock Hungry Rubber Maid Stage 3

Queens of Kink - Cock Hungry Rubber Maid Stage 3 - Fetish Liza and Natalie Goth TV
After getting her holes filled with cocks, I have decided to use my sissy maid for more cock activities, as she seems SO hungry for them. Now she can be my little fluffer, my dick sucking slut and she better not disappoint me!

00:12:40 | 327 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/09ea169be6bc4/Qu...ie_Goth_TV.mp4
Old 04-04-2024, 12:43 PM   #20158
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Smothered By Leather Mistress Liz Rainbow

Smothered By Leather Mistress Liz Rainbow

Kinky Leather Clips - Smothered By Leather Mistress Liz Rainbow
Breathing is an option, if you are Miss Liz' slave. She will decide when to sniff her leathers and when to be smothered by them. She enjoys taking his oxygen away and make him suffer for her pleasure. He will be smothered by her leather gloves, ass and long leather coat.

00:12:47 | 330 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0dbc4ffd176b7/Ki...iz_Rainbow.mp4
Old 04-04-2024, 08:10 PM   #20159
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Miss XI - Cucks Don't Need BALLS

Miss XI - Cucks Don't Need BALLS

Miss Xi has her slave secured by his wrists which are suspended above his head. He confesses that he wants to be her cuckold. "You want to hear all the dirty details of me with my lover, don't you?" she asks him and he admits he does. The situation has the slave erect so Xi starts to flog his cock and balls, kick and knee them. "You're a perv, tell me you're a perv" she says to him. He replies "I'm a perv" and she knees him repeatedly. She asks what he wants to know and he asks her if her lover filled her up. She turns him around and uses her hand on his ass, spanking him as one would a bad boy. She then digs her nails into his balls and only lets go to punch them. She reaches up with a stiletto and presses it into his crotch then kicks him there several times.She laughs at his erection and bends her knee and then kicks him like her leg is on a pendulum. She brings up her date again and his interest in seeing another man make love to her knowing he never could. If she married the slave he would remain her virgin for life. She accuses him of going through her underwear and sniffing her dirty panties and then uses the flogger on his balls some more. She takes hold of him by this nipples then knees him again. More of her nails into his balls and then more kicking with her stilettos. She then kicks off her shoes so she can kick him barefoot. She kicks repeatedly and as hard as she can. She lifts herself up on the suspension rack and kicks him while hanging in mid-air. The slave screams out in pain and she laughs. Xi titillates the slave with talk of him being her cuckold but attacks his cock and balls almost non-stop at the same time. She says next time she might have her date cum on her feet and then he can lick it off. The scene ends with a real frenzy of kicks to his balls. Xi is happy to destroy them, after all a cuck doesn't need balls.

00:08:10 | 867 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2f429c670775e/Cl...Need_BALLS.mp4
Old 04-04-2024, 08:14 PM   #20160
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Mistress Gaia - The Pulse

Mistress Gaia - The Pulse

If possible can I have the video with the short slave who gets aroused immediately present in the "special food orgasm" video. Mistress is dressed like in that video, with stockings. The slave has been in real chastity for some time and the video start by ordering him to undress to his underwear. A little foot worship getting him aroused (but most likely he already will) and asks him how many days he's not been (he'll have to be honest). Then she makes him kneel, hands behind his back and pulls down his underwear. She sits down in front of him and starts rubbing her veiled foot on his cock, only briefly because she knows he might come at any moment. Then she stops, takes a whip and explains the game he has in store for him: Each whiplash is equivalent to one second (for example 5 strokes = 5 seconds) You will keep your foot still, the slave will have to "fuck" his foot for the seconds he has available, after the seconds there will be more whiplash that will subsequently give him other seconds available ... and so on. Try to get him to the limit several times if possible. At one point as soon as the slave starts to cum, she takes off her veiled foot for a moment to cause a ruined orgasm all over her stockings. He will then have to clean up, licking everything off her feet. Then she takes off her stockings, she puts them in his mouth and orders him to get on all fours and spread his legs apart. She ends with a few kicks on the balls from behind.

00:11:12 | 494 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/afc698f5096a0/Mi..._The_Pulse.mp4

Tags
collection!, femdom, great, [k2s&rg]