Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 06-21-2022, 11:49 AM   #6031
Crishito
Godfather forum

Crishito is on a distinguished road
Default Spiked punishment heels

Spiked punishment heels

When Alisa saw these new shoes, she really wanted to try them! They are awesome! Super high heels with lots of spikes, for a very dominant look. But what she didn't know is. these are actually punishment heels. They are very hard to stand in, and even harder to sit in. I strapped her in an armbinder and she was struggling around a bit, before she got tired from standing in these heels and wanted to kneel down. But she found out it is impossible to sit on your knees in these heels. The spikes dig into your butt! Alisa was in a very awkward situation now!

Model(s):Alisa

00:03:55 | 425 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://filejoker.net/z680fui9v9r1/b..._heels-_02.mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/cb8741ad9395f/bb..._heels-_03.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Crishito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 04:32 PM   #6032
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Ballet Sub Ella - makeup

Ballet Sub Ella - makeup

It was just amazing to see Ella do her thing for a day in my house, locked in a MySteel belt and a super heavy collar. She would walk on her toes all the time, which is terribly exciting for some reason, and she is the nicest person ever. Even with everything going on in her home country, she was friendly and happy all of the time. She definitely won my heart with her amazing skills and mentality!
When she was doing her makeup, I asked her if she could put her hair up, ballerina style. She has done this so many times in her life, this is the hair style she does when she is dancing. But I just wanted to see the extremely wide heavy collar better, it is so perfect on her neck! Ballet Sub Ella's contract is one of my favorite Deals ever, I would highly recommend her if you are offering chastity contracts to girls. You will not regret having her around!

00:05:27 | 593 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://filejoker.net/2k9k1po02ghl/cacb_BSEM-_04.mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/d06316acb8aa4/cacb_BSEM-_04.mp4
Old 06-22-2022, 12:32 AM   #6033
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default The Kidnapped Boss Lady

The Kidnapped Boss Lady

The Head Honcho, the CEO, the Big Boss Lady, Ms Pierce, wakes up to find herself tied up by her not-so-loyal employee Miss Sydney Screams.
Sydney's bold ambition and *ahem* unusual tactics means SHE has climbed up the ladder of success by pretending she was the boss herself, while the real Boss Lady is just stuck there, tied up, unable to do anything to stop the scheming, crazy Sydney.

Tags: DiD, Role Play, shiny blouses, pantyhose, bondage, cleave gag, gag talk, damsel

00:08:54 | 230 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://filejoker.net/ymkkvcnhinpx/c...s_Lady-_02.mp4

https://k2s.cc/file/fa02e9976bbbf/cr...s_Lady-_04.mp4
Old 06-22-2022, 12:28 PM   #6034
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Ballet Sub Ella - one last challenge

Ballet Sub Ella - one last challenge

When Ella was almost at the end of her Deal, I decided she needed one last Challenge. A pair of super heavy ankle cuffs of course! That would be amazing, especially with her still walking on her toes all of the time. She was a bit surprised by the weight of the shackles, so she asked me if she could wear some protective socks (leg warmers). Of course!
Ella locked herself into the heavy ankle cuffs and said she would just sit there until the end of the Deal. But I encouraged her to stand up and walk, and even go up the stairs. Do not try that at home. going up the stairs in heavy ankle cuffs with a short chain, walking on her toes! Ella is probably one of the only people in the world who can do this!
She is just amazing! I found her stretching again some time later, when I told her the time was up. She took off all of the steel, and it was a true relief! Especially the super heavy posture collar that had been bothering her a lot. She finished the video by showing off some of her amazing stretches and splits. Definitely a model I want to get back in my house! In fact, I wish I could keep her. Ella is perfection!

00:08:04 | 881 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/77ad746975afe/BSEcb-_04.mp4
Old 06-22-2022, 04:27 PM   #6035
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Nina Grace - Casting

Nina Grace - Casting

SpainThis fun burlesque dancer is Nina Grace from Spain, she is very awesome! Nina told me she is always horny and in touch with her body, so it would be incredibly challenging to wear anything that would limit her. I thought a Casting would be a great chance to see how she would deal with some tight metal locked onto her body!
Nina was nervously handling the belt and bra that were put out on the bed, and she couldn't even believe how heavy the 40mm SM-Factory collar was. Nina is quite tiny, so it would be a lot of steel for her! After a while, she decided to go for it. The belt and bra were adjusted to her size, so they were nice and tight and the anal opening was in the correct place. She looked amazing! Nina tried her flexibility but doing some dance moves, and tried bending over and various other positions. Some positions she assumed were very submissive! I think she has had BDSM experience before, even though she did not explicitly tell me anything.
Nina was very intrigued because she felt herself getting aroused already after a few minutes. She tried to rub herself through the secondary shield but she couldn't feel much. I think she got pretty wet down there, it is usually a sign that I can take a Casting one step further. Stay tuned to see if I did add a plug. after all, she DID say she wanted a challenge!!

00:10:03 | 1060 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/44f6293dea19f/Ngcasch-_03.mp4
Old 06-22-2022, 11:14 PM   #6036
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default MB450 - Stella Cox - boobs cuffed and ass hooked

MB450 - Stella Cox - boobs cuffed and ass hooked

Stella Cox is back for more! And we have more! Some new items for this perfect bondage pet girl today, like a brand new gag with silver strap, a pair of cuffs on her boobs, and an ass hook that is locked to her large steel collar! We love playing with Stella, she is a true submissive, and anything goes! She absolutely loves to squirm around in the tightest bondage and the craziest gear, she is super flexible, cute, and her natural boobs are perfect for bondage! Definitely one of our best models, and she is in an interesting predicament today! Drooling, painful nipples, and a straight posture! Watch her struggle!

Model(s): Stella Cox
Gear: Ass Hook, Ballgag - Leather Strap, Boob Cuffs, Custom SteelBound Collar, Custom SteelBound Wrist Cuffs, Nipple Clamps

00:04:42 | 409 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7d1c6849e4f27/MB...hooked-_02.mp4
Old 06-23-2022, 12:59 PM   #6037
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Rosie Mot in Relentless Leather

Rosie Mot in Relentless Leather

I received this new harness from Relentless Leather! It is beautifully made and very high quality! Rosie Mot was very happy to pose in this harness, she loved it! There is even a chastity shield and the harness locks onto the waist. Attachment points on the sides gave me the opportunity to lock her wrists to the harness. I also received this beautiful collar from Relentless Leather. It is amazing gear, highly recommended!

Model(s):Rosie Mot

00:04:18 | 251 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a06334f4c8ca8/bb617_Rmirl-_02.mp4
Old 06-23-2022, 03:13 PM   #6038
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Ballet Sub Ella - tea

Ballet Sub Ella - tea

With about five or six hours to go, Ella was starting to feel the weight of all this metal on her body. Especially the extreme collar was getting very annoying, it was very tall and heavy. But she was really determined to make it. She kept smiling and always was happy to answer my questions, when I was walking around with my camera.
She was taking a break, reading a book, when I asked her to get up again and walk around. Because I just love seeing her walk on tip toes. It is an amazing skill and I was going to enjoy it to the fullest while she was under contract. Okay, walking on tip toes was not actually in the contract, I only came up with that after she signed, but she agreed to do it anyway, which is amazing!
Ella went to the kitchen to make tea, and it is just wonderful to see this tall ballerina locked in full steel in my kitchen, elegantly making tea, standing on her toes! She is such a bubbly person (which is very impressive considering where she is from and the situation at her home town at the moment), and I wish I could keep her for a lot longer. I am sure she will be back very soon, because she can't really go home, so maybe I can offer her another Deal to help her out a bit!

00:09:15 | 1005 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1bce9ea593ebe/Bseta-_05.mp4
Old 06-23-2022, 07:10 PM   #6039
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default BBW Maso Slut

BBW Maso Slut

BBW Slut Michaela has to try something completely new to let another woman really degrade and use her. The cunt already drips when the first punch of her network friend hits her fat ass. The Mistress hadn't expected and at the latest when it's the turn of the tied hanging tits there's no stopping anymore. When her dripping hole also makes her acquaintance with various painful toys she just squeaks with passion and forgets the shame that now everyone knows what a horny fat slut she is!

Keywords: lezdom, pussy, see more, bbw lesbian, submissive sluts, bdsm, amateur

00:55:28 | 1360 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a1c0b6482858c/BBW_Maso_Slut-_05.mp4
Old 06-24-2022, 12:36 AM   #6040
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Ballet Sub Ella - the contract

Ballet Sub Ella - the contract

Yes, I finally got her!! The awesome Ella is here for 24 hours! Ever since I found out about her, I really wanted to get her into a Chastity Deal. Ella is a professional ballet dancer AND a 100% submissive girl. That sounds like the perfect combination. and it IS!! Super flexibility AND total acceptance of whatever situation she is put in.
Ella has been trained from a very young age to walk on her toes. She literally ALWAYS walks on her toes. I think that is very erotic somehow, her grace and posture are incredible. She is such a sweet girl too. Ella never doubted when I challenged her to spend 24 hours in a chastity belt (no breaks), a super heavy tall collar, and heavy wrist cuffs. I also requested that she would be on her toes as much as possible when walking or standing. Ella signed the contract without hesitating.
She looks amazing in a belt, but the collar is probably going to be the main challenge. It is super heavy and tall. She will have to sleep in this. Of course, in a 24 hour Deal you can afford not to sleep much, so it is going to be ok anyway. Somehow, I don't think I will hear any complaints from Ella during the entire day. She is so gentle and will accept any challenge.
She might regret the bit about walking on her toes though, we will go back to my house after the signing, and it has a LOT of stairs! Stay tuned!

00:04:33 | 491 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/af6a35eae5fec/Bsetch-_01.mp4
Old 06-24-2022, 11:41 AM   #6041
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Arielle Aquinas is Helpless at Ziva Fey's Mercy

Arielle Aquinas is Helpless at Ziva Fey's Mercy

Arielle Aquinas is ball-gagged and restrained in a very compromising position, nude in all her ivory-skinned splendor, on her side with her right foot up and her ankle rope-bound to a post with her arms similarly tied behind her. High heels clicking against the floor, Ziva Fey comes over to gloat and pinch Arielle's nipple, caressing and fondling the helpless blonde all over. Arielle moans, then squeals as Ziva works the Hitachi wand over her vulnerable flesh. "You look so pretty all tied up like this," Ziva says, and Arielle answers "Thank you" in a muffled voice through her gag! "Pretty pussy, so pink and delicious," Ziva adds. The two ladies are clearly enjoying their respective roles as captive and teaser, Ziva then squeezing Arielle's tattooed thigh. Then Ziva uses the Hitachi some more, getting Arielle yipping and dripping. "You like laughing?" Ziva chuckles, eliciting both tickle mirth and bondage orgasms from the vulnerable blonde utterly at her mercy!

Keywords: Arielle Aquinas, Ziva Fey, Lesbian Domination, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Barefoot, Bondage Orgasms, Bound Orgasms, Made To Cum, Vibrator, Gagged, Ballgag

00:11:18 | 331 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/577ba9e893ac0/ft...ivafey-_02.mp4
Old 06-24-2022, 03:35 PM   #6042
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Jane Wilde: Learning The Ropes

Jane Wilde: Learning The Ropes

Jane is pretty new to bondage so The Pope is determined to give her the experience of a lifetime with hardcore BDSM, intense corporal punishment and endless, screaming orgasms. He eases her into every situation as if it were the first time but he does not spare the rod so to speak. The bondage renders her helpless as he slowly begins
to work on her body. First he slaps, spanks and squeezes every part of her and makes her cum with the vibrator several times. Then he introduces the flogger and Jane responds positively so he slowly increases the intensity of the flogging until her skin is hot pink and it is clear that she has had enough. The next scene Jane gets her very first suspension. With Hitachi in hand The Pope rips orgasms from her wet, willing pussy as she hangs helplessly from the ropes. In the final scene Jane is on her back with legs spread for easy access to her pussy. The
final scene is filled with all the things Jane loves-breath play, more tight bondage, imposed orgasms and she is completely overwhelmed but in a way that makes her beg for more. The Pope has made a believer out of her and he knows she will be back for more!

Director: The Pope
categories: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation, natural boobs, Petite, Rope Bondage, slim, Straight, Submission, Suspension, The Pope, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, white

01:03:46 | 4520 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/06bbf414d6f39/Ki..._Ropes-_03.mp4
Old 06-24-2022, 10:41 PM   #6043
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default Khloe Kapri: Power-Fucked in Strict Bondage

Khloe Kapri: Power-Fucked in Strict Bondage

Khloe Kapri is back! This time she's getting fucked in brutal bondage by Johnny Castle. She sits, tied to a chair in the middle of a dungeon until her captor arrives. Johnny comes in and lays down the law. He punishes this slut for every infraction. He puts her to work sucking his cock, then overwhelms her with all of the stimulation she can handle. He grabs a flogger and inflicts much needed pain for this slut. She must understand that this will not be no walk in the park. Next, Khloe is put in a side-suspension that has all of her holes more than available for Johnny to do as he wants. He takes turns fucking her face and then her pussy as she is starts to break because of physical exhaustion. Johnny continues to throw her around like a rag-doll and fuck the hell out of her. Khloe responds with massive squirting orgasms like any good slut would. In the final scene, Khloe si bound in a doggy position using device bondage to secure her. Johnny goes back to work with the torment until she begs for more cock. He obliges her and power-fucks her pussy until he cums all over her ass.

Director: The Pope
categories: BDSM, big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, dungeon, muscular, natural boobs, Pain, Pierced Nipples, PIV, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Squirting, Straight, Stud, Sub, Suspension, toned, top, Vaginal Penetration, white

00:54:23 | 3830 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/bce9e10be4dbf/Ki...ondage-_02.mp4
Old 06-25-2022, 02:18 AM   #6044
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default SB Challenge: Violet's Heavy Weight

SB Challenge: Violet's Heavy Weight

There's no question that Violet knows her ropes; each one she applies is cinched and pulled extra tight. With a click, her vibrator is buzzing away and her bound hands on a heavy weight. A quick shove sends it off the side of her bed, pulling her arms and ropes tight. Helpless, the blissful vibrations keep her well entertained as she begins to lose count of her orgasms. Pulling up on the weight becomes harder as the orgasms leave her weaker and weaker. Violet will have to try her best to muster up some energy soon, though. That magic wand has no plans to stop in the near future.

Tags: ballgag, challenge, forcedorgasm, frogtie, magicwand, nudity, pantyhose, rope, self-bondage

00:13:22 | 223 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/1e380f37ed952/bj...Weight-_05.mp4
Old 06-25-2022, 09:30 AM   #6045
Crishito
Godfather forum

Default MB446 - Little Caprice framed and vibrated

MB446 - Little Caprice framed and vibrated

'I need to come over and try the frame!', Little Caprice wrote us in a cute message with lots of emojis. She must have seen the floor frame in one of our updates. Not many people know that the famous Little Caprice is actually a very submissive kinky girl. She loves bondage and especially pet training! She hates chastity belts though, she is way too horny for those. Well, we thought the perfect solution would be to give her exactly what she wants! The frame, but with a little extra bonus, to keep her happy. Turns out she does not like a magic wand when she can not control it. Oh well, she will have to deal with it now!

Model(s): Little Caprice
Gear: Custom SteelBound Ankle Cuffs, Custom SteelBound Collar, Custom SteelBound Waist Belt, Custom SteelBound Wrist Cuffs, Magic Wand, Steel Pipes

00:04:11 | 360 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/54b0fb33b8994/MB...brated-_04.mp4

Tags
bondage, humilation, torture, whipping, [k2s&rg]