Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > no category for your message

no category for your message send posts here, if not category for your message. Make sure that there is no category for your subjects!

Old 01-05-2021, 03:01 PM   #3286
overdose
Godfather forum

overdose is on a distinguished road
Default Angela White Gets Dp'd In A Desolate Warehouse

Angela White Gets Dp'd In A Desolate Warehouse

Angela White Gets Dp'd In A Desolate Warehouse

Angela White gets DP'd by Jules & Markus in an abandoned warehouse. Angela's decided to show us her dark side as she teases in an abandoned waterpark.

DP, Anal, Big Cock, Ass To Mouth, Big Butts, Blowjobs, Deep Throat, Facial, Gaping, Lingerie

File size: 2,2 GB
File name: Angela White Gets Dp'd In A Desolate Warehouse
Video: AVC, 7191 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video extension: mp4
Video duration: 00:43:12
Video resolution: 1920x1080

https://k2s.cc/file/99446dab3b2f4/Angela_White_Gets_Dp'd_In_A_Desolate_Warehouse.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
overdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 05:25 PM   #3287
overdose
Godfather forum

Default Angel Smalls, It Takes A Double Anal, A DP To Satisfy

Angel Smalls, It Takes A Double Anal, A DP To Satisfy

Angel Smalls, It Takes A Double Anal, A DP To Satisfy

Angel Smalls is a sexy spinner that loves to have her holes filled. It takes a double anal, a double vag and a DP to satisfy this teen

Anal, Ass To Mouth, Big Cocks, Blondes, Blowjobs, Deep Throat, Double Anal, Double Penetration, Facial, Natural boobs

File size: 1005,3 MB
File name: Angel Smalls, It Takes A Double Anal, A DP To Satisfy
Video: AVC, 4000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:34:05
Video resolution: 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/f9b65be0c0d7b/An...To_Satisfy.mp4
Old 01-05-2021, 07:50 PM   #3288
overdose
Godfather forum

Default Lana Rhoades, Marley Brinx Tag Team Jules Jordan

Lana Rhoades, Marley Brinx Tag Team Jules Jordan

Lana Rhoades, Marley Brinx Tag Team Jules Jordan

Lana Rhoades and Marley Brinx take Jules Jordan to tag team heaven! Marley is blindfolded, collared and leashed as Lana leads her around the house until they make it to the bedroom where Jules is waiting for them. Lana makes out with Jules and smothers him with her huge tits while Marley is on her hands and knees stroking his cock. The girls take turns sucking on Jules' big dick making a sloppy mess and swapping spit with each other then pull off their panties so show off their pretty pussies. Jules and Lana both go to town licking Marley's tight pussy then they switch it up and turn their attention to Lana's perfect snatch. Jules gets on top and slides his hard cock deep into Lana's tight hole as Marley licks up all her pussy juices and sucks his cock every time he pulls it out. Marley lays down so Lana can lick her sweet pussy as Jules continues to pound Lana's pussy. They change things around as Jules fucks Marley's pussy nice and hard while Lana rubs her tits all of Marley's face. Jules lays down and the girls get on top of him, Lana riding his face and Marley on his cock, as he fucks and licks then both to multiple orgasms then covers their faces with all of his cum!

Big Ass, red lips, nice makeup, blue eyes, brunette, petite, tattoo, sexy bikini, outdoor, stockings

File size: 1,2 GB
File name: Lana Rhoades, Marley Brinx Tag Team Jules Jordan
Video duration: 00:40:49

https://k2s.cc/file/f88502ef74464/La...les_Jordan.mp4
Old 01-05-2021, 10:13 PM   #3289
overdose
Godfather forum

Default Teen Naomi Swann double dick initiation

Teen Naomi Swann double dick initiation

Teen Naomi Swann double dick initiation

Noemi Swann causes her JJ.com entry in this label group shot with Jules & Markus Dupree. Stifling sexuality kitty Noemi is looking baking as ever in her pink net underwear as she displays out close to the kitty. Jules and Markus demonstrate up and she pullings both of their cocks away equitable out and up begin touch them as the boys support her away of her clothing. Noemi drop-offs to her stifles so she buoy servicing both of those large cocks at the equivalent age as Jules and Markus capture rotates shag her visage. Jules rhytidectomies up single of Naomi's stump so Markus buoy get a greater lean at that pussycat as he and Jules so capture rotates throbbing her jolly small pussycat. Noemi illnesses above in doggystlye so she buoy capture single chicken in her lips as the additional single shags her from ass, earlier propulsion on head of Jules and equitation his cock patch Markus thrusts his chicken consume her pharynx. The boys switching it up as Markus pelts Naomi's crocked pussycat and dribbles and suctions on Jules' solid chicken. They modify it up anew as Markus sit down on her visage and causes her edge his motherfucker patch Jules nookies her inscrutable, so the boys passing Noemi round as they capture roll pounding her damp clasp. Noemi displays that she strength be modern to the gamey on the other hand she understands how to cover 2 cocks similar a practised affirmative, so Jules and Markus whitewash her visage with both of their dozens. I anticipate we'll be sightedness a plenty many of this tempting strumpet.

All sex, Hardcore, Blonde, Blowjobs, Deep Throat, Facial, Lingerie, Natural tits, Squirting, Teen

File size: 2,3 GB
File name: Teen Naomi Swann double dick initiation
Video: AVC, 9020 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Video duration: 00:35:40

https://k2s.cc/file/1e52d63e61cd6/Te...initiation.mp4
Old 01-06-2021, 12:36 AM   #3290
overdose
Godfather forum

Default Christmas With My Three Hot Aunts

Christmas With My Three Hot Aunts

Christmas With My Three Hot Aunts

Helena Price, Coco Vandi, Clover Baltimore

Last night my 3 hot aunt Coco, Clover and Helena walked in on my jerking off! my parents are going through a divorce so that meant i was spending Christmas vacation with my dad. were were staying at the family vacation house with his family. the one catch was my dad, uncles and all my cousins were going a hunting trip and wouldn't be back till Christmas eve or morning. since i was having to stay as school till the start of break i wouldn't be able to go on the hunting trip. that also meant that i would be at the vacation house with just my aunts! the first day there was nice, we all chatted and got caught up and the cooked a bunch of food together.i told them i was gonna lay down for a bit and id be out for dinner. i was really just going to my room to jerk off, all my aunts were hot and i was super turned on! so i was naked and mid stroke with my bedroom door swung open and my aunts started to walk in holding a cake for me. im guessing they felt bad for me with the divorce and were gonna try and cheer me up. they looked totally freaked and back out of the room and closed the door. i was embarrassed and didn't leave my room the rest of the night. the next morning my aunt Helena came into my room and said her and my other aunts wanted to talk to me in the living room. when i walked out to see what my aunts wanted i found them all sitting on the couch. they told me to have a seat and i was pretty nervous to say the least. they told me they were sorry they walked in on me, they felt really bad and since i was dealing with so much with school and the divorce. they told me they wanted to make up for the interruption last night by helping me out today. i asked them what they meant, they told me that they would give me a handjob as long as it stayed our secret. i eagerly agreed and with that my three sexy aunts jerked me off then we had breakfast.

Threesome, Family, Cheating, Handjob, Busty, sexy red lingerie, Big Ass, Big Tits, Hardcore, tattoo

File size: 4,6 GB
File name: Christmas With My Three Hot Aunts
Video: AVC, 17995 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:35:36

https://k2s.cc/file/dedd30f80a4ff/Ch..._Hot_Aunts.mp4
Old 01-06-2021, 03:41 AM   #3291
overdose
Godfather forum

Default Vicki Chase Hot Latina Double Anal Creampie!

Vicki Chase Hot Latina Double Anal Creampie!

Vicki Chase Hot Latina Double Anal Creampie!

Sexy Latina Vicki meets three guys for some four way action.

She gets fucked by the guys in various positions with plenty of double penetration, including double anal. She gives good deepthroat action and has some big anal gapes to show off.

Hardcore, Anal, DP, DAP, hairy pussy, interacial, small tits, tattoo, petite, cute

File size: 1,3 GB
File name: Vicki Chase Hot Latina Double Anal Creampie!
Video: AVC, 3978 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Video duration: 00:43:35

https://k2s.cc/file/d0aacf8f7639d/Vi..._Creampie!.mp4
Old 01-06-2021, 06:05 AM   #3292
overdose
Godfather forum

Default Ashley Fires Gets A Surprise Double Black Penetration

Ashley Fires Gets A Surprise Double Black Penetration

Ashley Fires Gets A Surprise Double Black Penetration

interacial, Anal fuck, Big Butts, Big Cocks, Blowjobs, Deep Throat, DP, Facial, Natural Tits, Blondes

File size: 1,8 GB
File name: Ashley Fires Gets A Surprise Double Black Penetration
Video: AVC, 7965 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Video duration: 00:32:38

https://k2s.cc/file/cf74be9651283/As...enetration.mp4
Old 01-06-2021, 10:53 AM   #3293
overdose
Godfather forum

Default Aubrey Star Loves Pearl Necklaces

Aubrey Star Loves Pearl Necklaces

Aubrey Star Loves Pearl Necklaces

Aubrey Star is a fancy little slut - prim and proper in her lacy lingerie and she loves a double pearl necklace! Little Miss Star gets blindfolded and face fucked, oh no! She's not complaining. Her posture remains perfect as she gets railed in the mouth with two big cocks. They pass her from cock to cock too, opening her pink pussy up with dick and making sure her mouth is sated too. As long as the beautiful little Aubrey has a cock inside her pussy and one down her throat, she is well behaved. If she gets out of hand, a spanking will do and her ass ends up red in this encounter. The boys work her over hard in this one, and Aubrey Star knows that good girls take it and get rewarded - like a hefty set of pearls to the face while she's getting fucked and a second dose for good measure.

Hardcore, Blowjob, high heels, fishnet stockings, sexy lingerie, deep throat, tattoo, hardcore, hairy pussy, small tits

File size: 2 GB
File name: Aubrey Star Loves Pearl Necklaces
Video: AVC, 8000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Video duration: 00:35:29

https://k2s.cc/file/cbeeff0602aca/Au..._Necklaces.mp4
Old 01-06-2021, 01:17 PM   #3294
overdose
Godfather forum

Default Kimber Woods Gets Caught In A DP

Kimber Woods Gets Caught In A DP

Kimber Woods Gets Caught In A DP

Itsy bitsy Kimber Woods can take a lot of cock! This tiny brunette is primed and ready for a DP! Kimber is dressed nice and slutty for the occasion, and her mouth, pussy, and asshole are ready to get wrecked. Steve and Manuel put this slut through a cock-carnival, double stuffing her in every way they can! She may be small but she fits it all and gets plugged from both ends. Spit-roasted like a professional and shoved full of meat, this little whore gets what she wants!

Anal fuck, DP, green eyes, stockings, natural boobs, big ass, cum in mouth, long pink nails, piercing, deep throat

File size: 2,7 GB
File name: Kimber Woods Gets Caught In A DP
Video: AVC, 16000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Video duration: 00:23:57
Video resolution: 3840x2160

https://k2s.cc/file/c8bc64301c357/Ki...ht_In_A_DP.mp4
Old 01-06-2021, 03:42 PM   #3295
overdose
Godfather forum

Default AJ Applegate Double Penetrated By Two Black Studs

AJ Applegate Double Penetrated By Two Black Studs

AJ Applegate Double Penetrated By Two Black Studs

When you come to Jules Jordan - you know what you're gonna get - like apple-bottom AJ Applegate showing off her amazing booty. But we wouldn't stop there - the blonde booty queen gets torn up in this interracial threeway from Double Black Penetration 3. Prince Yahshua and Rico take her holes like they belong to them and AJ is game for all of it. The pretty little slut has enough ass to go around and she gets some big black cock up inside that and her pussy at the same time. Flipped and fucked, DPd from all angles and choking back the dark-swords one after the other, she is a hell of a woman. These two don't take it easy because that's not what she wants - she came for the action and that's what she fucking gets. Enjoy AJ Applegate getting double stuffed by black cock until they're all fucking spent!

All Sex, Anal, DP, interacial, piercing, small boobs, big ass, blue eyes, cute makeup, blonde

File size: 1,1 GB
File name: AJ Applegate Double Penetrated By Two Black Studs
Video duration: 00:38:45

https://k2s.cc/file/21e3ce47522a7/AJ...lack_Studs.mp4
Old 01-06-2021, 06:05 PM   #3296
overdose
Godfather forum

Default Angela White This Big Tit Aussie Gets Dpd

Angela White This Big Tit Aussie Gets Dpd

Angela White This Big Tit Aussie Gets Dpd

Big Tits, Blowjobs, Brunette, Deep Throat, Double Penetration, Facial, Natural boobs, Anal fuck, wet sex, puffy girl

File size: 2,2 GB
File name: Angela White This Big Tit Aussie Gets Dpd
Video: AVC, 8000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Video duration: 00:38:35

https://k2s.cc/file/e98d667e1261c/An...e_Gets_Dpd.mp4
Old 01-06-2021, 07:20 PM   #3297
overdose
Godfather forum

Default Romi Rain Dpd, She Has All Her Holes Satisfied

Romi Rain Dpd, She Has All Her Holes Satisfied

Romi Rain Dpd, She Has All Her Holes Satisfied

Gangbang, Anal, DP, colored tattoo, purple long nails, big ass, natural tits, sexy lingerie, foursome, high heels

File size: 4 GB
File name: Romi Rain Dpd, She Has All Her Holes Satisfied
Video duration: 00:35:10

https://k2s.cc/file/fa6b48556f5c9/Ro..._Satisfied.mp4
Old 01-06-2021, 08:29 PM   #3298
overdose
Godfather forum

Default MILFriendly Neighborhood

MILFriendly Neighborhood

MILFriendly Neighborhood

Alexis Fawx & Briana Banks

Alexis and Briana have just moved into a new neighborhood, and are absolutely exhausted from unpacking. Alexis figures they can take a bit of a break and even starts to get a little frisky with Briana. When Matt peeks in the window to catch a bit of their afternoon delight, he can't help but be a little more motivated to bring over the flowers he got to welcome them to the 'hood. Alexis and Briana are a bit reluctant to answer the door, but are happy to once they see what Matt is packing. Briana just can't resist getting a little taste of dick for old time's sake, before she convinces Alexis to partake. Matt has no problem being their plaything, one of the perks of living in a MILFriendly neighborhood!

Big Tits, Blonde, Bubble Butt, High Heels, MILF, Piercing, Tattoo, Threesome, Trimmed Pussy, Wife

File size: 1,6 GB
File name: MILFriendly Neighborhood
Video: AVC, 5144 Kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 139 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
Video duration: 00:44:06

https://k2s.cc/file/b66b7f7ddf328/MI...ighborhood.mp4

Last edited by overdose; 09-12-2021 at 03:42 AM.
Old 01-06-2021, 10:52 PM   #3299
overdose
Godfather forum

Default Jessa Rhodes First DP!

Jessa Rhodes First DP!

Jessa Rhodes First DP!

The wait is finally over, you've seen Jessa's first anal, first IR, and now her FIRST DP! Jessa Rhodes is a thing of beauty with her flowing blonde hair, sexy long legs, amazing tits, and perfect ass. She's looking sexy as ever in a black lace lingerie set with fishnet stockings. Jessy and Xander show up and get right down to business rubbing, licking and sucking Jessa all over. She returns the favor and pulls out both their cocks so she can give them some lip service of her own. Jessa's not going to be satisfied til she gets pounded in all her holes, so the guys take turns using her mouth and pussy as their personal fuck toys. She begs for them to fuck her ass, and seriously, if this chick is begging you to fuck her in the ass who's going to say no? They give her mouth a break as they double fuck her pussy and ass, stretching both her holes to the max. Jessa may only have one anal scene under her belt but this whore can take that cock in her ass with the best of them. Jessy and Xander flip and flop her around so they both get to give each of her holes a hard pounding before Jessa gets on her knees and takes both their loads on her face and tits. You've never seen Jessa like this!

Anal, 1st DP, stockings, puffy lips, big boobs, sexy makeup, perfect body, blonde, tattoo, panties

File size: 4,8 GB
File name: Jessa Rhodes First DP!
Video: AVC, 25000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Video duration: 00:27:22

https://k2s.cc/file/37c6bab39ba3a/Je..._First_DP!.mp4
Old 01-07-2021, 01:17 AM   #3300
overdose
Godfather forum

Default Chloe Amour Is Made Airtight By The DP Masters

Chloe Amour Is Made Airtight By The DP Masters

Chloe Amour Is Made Airtight By The DP Masters

Chloe Amour gets packed airtight! when a hot chick is looking for a cock, she knows where to go, and when she's looking for a cock in each hole, there's no one she can trust more than the dp masters! chloe gets what she wants in this intense scene - and the guys do too. they run a train on her sweet holes while she orally accommodates them too. it's a veritable cock-circus as they step right up and see what her pussy, asshole, and mouth can offer! beautiful chloe gets torn to shreds by these three hung fuckers and left in a sloppy, messy cum-puddle at the end. what a finale!

Anal fuck, Ass To Mouth, Deep Throat, Double Penetration, Facial, Lingerie, Natural tits, jewerly, hardcore, cute

File size: 4,2 GB
File name: Chloe Amour Is Made Airtight By The DP Masters
Video duration: 00:36:52

https://k2s.cc/file/b5c0671fd8ee3/Ch...DP_Masters.mp4

Tags
double, group, hardcore, penetration, threesome