Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > Others > Trash [SPAM]

Old 11-22-2022, 03:47 PM   #751
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

UnearthlyK2 is on a distinguished road
Default Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (INSEX - Remastered)

Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (INSEX - Remastered)

Actors: Violet
Date of release: 11.07.2022
Genres: Vibrator, Bondage, Dildo, Mask, Suspension, Caning, Electrical Play, Fucking Machine, Crying, Nipple Clamps, BDSM, Machine Dildo

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1012.5 MB
Duration: 00:28:05
Resolution: 3840x2160

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/jschudnh8uy4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 11-22-2022, 05:57 PM   #752
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default The Handmaiden Part (Nessie)

The Handmaiden Part (Nessie)

Genres: Humiliation, Whipping, BDSM, Torture, Pain, Spanking

Video Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:44:40
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/z8a4nkmny0hc
Old 11-22-2022, 08:05 PM   #753
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default American Damsels - Bikini Bound (Jon Woods / American Damsels)

American Damsels - Bikini Bound (Jon Woods / American Damsels)

Actors: Amber Michaels, Alexis Taylor, Cleo Nichole, Goldie Blair, Ikaras Jones
Genres: Bondage

File Extension: avi
Video Size: 987.1 MB
Duration: 01:10:59
Resolution: 480x360

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/6t434ypdrqsw
Old 11-23-2022, 02:30 AM   #754
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Juliette March - Marching On (2012-06-29)

Juliette March - Marching On (2012-06-29)

Actors: Juliette March
Date of release: 2012
Genres: Blowjob, Vibro, Chains, BDSM

You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass.
It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters.
The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are.
The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it.
Other than that she can shut her mouth and take it.

Video Size: 1.72 GB
Duration: 00:41:52
Resolution: 1280x720

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/f43mjbbjyqem
Old 11-23-2022, 06:47 AM   #755
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Christina Carter milked! / Christina Carter

Christina Carter milked! / Christina Carter

Actors: Christina Carter
Genres: Big Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Gag, Natural Tits, Double Breast Pump

Yes! We finally have her, the legendary Christina Carter with her huge udders is on HuCows.com! She was always high on our list, and often requested by members. So we are very happy, but Christina. not so much. The famous fetish queen is brought in on a leash by our farmer, gagged and collared. She is literally dragged to the milking bench. He restrains her in a very uncomfortable position so her udders are accessible and she is helpless. The farmer then oils her udders and starts squeezing and massaging, much to Christina's dismay. How dare anyone touch her prized udders! It gets worse: she gets milked by the powerful portable goat milker. Her nipples hurt, but even though she struggles wildly, the cups do not come off. Strong suction torments her poor nipples. Lots of drooling, struggling, and moaning! Christina was exhausted and sore, she couldn't believe we gave her the HuCows.com treatment!

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:12:59

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/8v0nqfi8lfwr
Old 11-23-2022, 01:16 PM   #756
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Rosalyn Sphinx: Grueling Bondage, Torment And A Sybian!

Rosalyn Sphinx: Grueling Bondage, Torment And A Sybian!

Actors: Rosalyn Sphinx, The Pope
Date of release: 07.09.2022
Genres: Dildo, Fingering, Caning, Vibrator, BDSM, Clover Clamps, Ball Gag, Sybian, Bondage, Zapper, Harness

Rosalyn Sphinx is restrained in grueling metal device bondage and tormented. This is the treatment all sluts get but Rosalyn asked for a little something extra so the Pope made sure she got exactly that. She begins trapped in a squatting position with her arms pulled out wide exposing her flesh to the sadistic desires of her captor. The Pope wastes no time getting right to the good stuff. He adds nipple/clover clamps to her delicate nipples and then adds weight to increase her suffering. As she writhes in discomfort he uses a leather crop to inflict more pain to all of her sensitive areas. Next, Rosalyn is in a pile driver with her ass in the air and her legs spread for easy access to her cunt. The Pope uses his crop and a cane to abuse her soles and other parts of her vulnerable body. The dungeon fills with her screams of agony and eventually he uses a dildo to fuck her mouth and pussy. A vibe is added to ramp up the orgasms until she begs for it to stop. In the final scene The Pope mounts this young slut atop a sybian with all of her weight resting on her used up cunt. It's time to breath some life back into her pussy and the sybian is the way to get the job done best. Her pretty little head is wrapped in a thick leather harness and her limbs pulled into a spread eagle with more leather and chains. Rosalyn is then exposed to his sadistic games as he uses electricity to torment her while she fights off non-stop orgasms.

Video Size: 2.75 GB
Duration: 00:38:55

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/glwv0mz7vpkr
Old 11-23-2022, 03:26 PM   #757
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Ava Addams (MILF with a tiny body and HUGE tits Gangbanged by Co-Workers / 19.12.12)

Ava Addams (MILF with a tiny body and HUGE tits Gangbanged by Co-Workers / 19.12.12)

Actors: Ava Addams
Date of release: 2012
Genres: BDSM, Anal, Gang Bang, DP, Hardcore, Domination

Ava Addams is being sexually harassed at the office by her male co-workers and decides to put a stop to it by reporting them to HR. Once they find out this big tittied bitch is a tattletale they lure her back to the office after hours and finally get their chance to grope her giant tits and fuck her tight light pussy and ass. She is bound with telephone cords, and beaten with keyboards until she finally submits and opens her holes up for double penetration. At the end they cum all over her face, bind her in duct tape, and leave her behind for the janitors to find. I wonder what they will do to her?!?

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 800.9 MB
Duration: 01:06:49

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/cmx45p74857y
Old 11-23-2022, 05:35 PM   #758
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Cards of Pain - 8 (Darcia Lee, Linda, Amanda, Tatjana)

Cards of Pain - 8 (Darcia Lee, Linda, Amanda, Tatjana)

Actors: Darcia Lee, Linda, Amanda, Tatjana
Date of release: 09.10.2020
Genres: Pain, Humiliation, Spanking, Whipping, BDSM, Torture

We invited Darcia for the eights episode of the regular Cards of Pain game. 6 months earlier she debuted as a domina in Linda's Special Rules COP game, when she abused her domina role to hurt Linda more than we intended. So this time Darcia will get an extra punishment for that some time during the game. (from special guest star Linda).
The rules as usual: The player must distribute 100 strokes between five body parts (bottom, back, tits, pussy and soles/thighs) Each of the five punishments are modified by an (un)lucky card drawn randomly by the player. Darcia wins the game only if she completes all five rounds, plus the addition punishment from Linda. If she gives up, she does home empty handed.

Video Size: 749 MB
Duration: 01:02:44

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/x484d2z8btxr
Old 11-23-2022, 09:53 PM   #759
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Lucy Lauren, Zoe Page - The Reformatory (pt 1 - 3) / (pt 1 - 3) (Spankedcheeks)

Lucy Lauren, Zoe Page - The Reformatory (pt 1 - 3) / (pt 1 - 3) (Spankedcheeks)

Actors: Lucy Lauren, Zoe Page
Date of release: 2019
Genres: Spanking, Fetish, BDSM

Lucy Lauren has been sent to the reformatory for various drug offences and on arrival she is interviewed and then subjected to a strip search by the correction officer before going over her knee for a practical demonstration of what happens when you break the rules. During the spanking Lucy is rude and abusive to the officer which results in the officer administering a really hard spanking that soon has Lucy apologizing profusely. The punishment continues with Lucy receiving further punishment to her already sore bottom with leather strap and paddle until the officer is satisfied that she has learnt her lesson. The final indignity for Lucy is putting on the regulation reformatory uniform.Lucy is in trouble again for punching another girl during an argument, being late for class and not keeping her room tidy. Correction officer Zoe Page is left with no alternative but to administer corporal punishment and soon has Lucy over her knee for a bare bottom spanking. The punishment continues with Lucy bent over for further chastisement with strap and paddle during which she is rude and abusive and fails to stay in position which requires officer Page to enlist the help of another member of staff to keep her in position. At the conclusion of the punishment Lucy makes the mistake of making an insulting comment to the staff member and quickly finds herself over his knee for another spanking to her already sore bottom before being taken back to her room.Lucy complains to correction officer Zoe Page that one of the male members of staff made her perform oral sex on him in return for getting her sentence reduced. Zoe calls in the member of staff who vehemently denies the allegation and it's not long before Lucy is over his knee for a hard bare bottom spanking whilst Zoe goes to fetch the implements that will be needed to administer suitable punishment. When Zoe returns Lucy is subjected to further chastisement with various straps and paddles until she admits that she is telling lies. The punishment is finished off with Lucy receiving twelve severe strokes of the cane to teach her a lesson she won't forget in a hurry.

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 01:01:13

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ers8gq8igk8v
https://filejoker.net/6lqtas56vvjr
https://filejoker.net/ybydgr6wysw1
Old 11-24-2022, 12:02 AM   #760
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Beata Undine / FetishBar.net

Beata Undine / FetishBar.net

Date of release: 2008
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, All sex, Oral

Video Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 01:13:46
Resolution: 704x384

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/8vs1av3rx99o
https://filejoker.net/g1astv7wpsed
https://filejoker.net/wonwhr6aj2ba
Old 11-24-2022, 04:22 AM   #761
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Josi Valentine - Josi's Hand Cans (2014-04-25)

Josi Valentine - Josi's Hand Cans (2014-04-25)

Actors: Josi Valentine
Date of release: 2014
Genres: Clamps, BDSM, Bondage

Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the line and pull the clothes pins off, ever so slowly. While she does that I take my position and whip her ass. It won't be her last predicament of the day.Next I set her up with an ass hook. It is tied to her hair, keeping her head pulled back. I could just leave her like that, but it's so much more fun to fuck with her. A thin cane is more than enough sting to get her dancing. As it strikes across her ass and tits she wants to shake and move away, but every time she tries it that hook makes its presence known.And like every good submissive Josi ends up on her back. She has been getting teased for so long that she is ready to explode. She wants to cum so badly that she could do it at the lightest touch. Instead I give her a solid steel dildo and a powerful vibrator. She nearly passes out from the intensity.

Video Size: 2.85 GB
Duration: 00:53:46

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/mytia5uw7mgb
Old 11-24-2022, 06:29 AM   #762
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Hunter - Hurting Hunter

Hunter - Hurting Hunter

Actors: Hunter
Date of release: 2008-01-28
Genres: Vibrator, BDSM, Bondage

Hunter is the kind of beauty you'd never expect was into BDSM, but looks can be deceiving.
Once she's tied up he takes full advantage of her helplessness. He touches anything he wants to touch and she can't stop him.With his fingers deep inside her cunt just to test out her wetness she cums; shooting squirt all over the floor.
This requires cleaning up and Hunter is going to use her hair and tongue.She's so aroused that he can pretty much do anything to her and she'll still be able to cum.
He tests the theory and begins to hurt her. A woman this pretty has never suffered like this, there's no doubt.

Video Size: 864.3 MB
Duration: 00:41:40
Resolution: 850x478

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/rj2tw8l095n0
Old 11-24-2022, 08:38 AM   #763
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Lauren Phillips - Lauren Phillips Suffers In Bondage

Lauren Phillips - Lauren Phillips Suffers In Bondage

Actors: Lauren Phillips, The Pope
Date of release: 30.09.2021
Genres: Bondage, Caning, Fingering, Dildo, Vibrator, Flogging, BDSM

Lauren enters the dungeon not sure what The Pope has in store for her. She can't wait to get started. Leather cuffs are put on her wrists and ankles, the chains connected to a steel enclosure. Her body is flogged and then caned to enhance her suffering. The Pope breaks out a new implement, metal claws for his fingers. He uses them on Lauren and she feels the claws for the first time, creating a never before felt sensation. He drags the claws across her flesh leaving beautiful marks in their wake. Lauren has finally earned her first of many orgasms. Next her ass is in the air with her hands pulled between her legs. Her ankles are held by steel shackles. The flogging begins and she starts to shake. The pain is taking over and Lauren's body reacts the only way it knows how. Next he brings in a cane and issues a bastinado to finish her off before making her cum again by fucking her pussy. In the final scene, Lauren is on her back with her legs spread and her hands shackled tightly. The Pope dishes out more punishment until it's clear that Lauren has had enough. He turns to breath play. The Pope begins to take as many orgasms from her as she is willing to give.

Video Size: 1.6 GB
Duration: 00:44:05

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/jfvys5i8khaw
Old 11-24-2022, 12:56 PM   #764
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Kay Kardia and London River (Cunty Part 2/ 30. 5.2015)

Kay Kardia and London River (Cunty Part 2/ 30. 5.2015)

Date of release: 2015
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Bondage, Humiliation

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled. She will do just about anything to avoid it. We didn't believe her at first, but when given the choice between a little bit of laughter or one hell of a brutal caning she jumped at the chance to feel the wood come down on her ass. She changed her mind for just a second, but as soon as Jack Hammer put his fingers on her she started begging for the thin rod again. She'll get to enjoy the Sybian in the background while we turn our attention back to Kay, if she can keep quiet.The blonde beauty could use a good flogging. Kay gets some options, too. Matt will take the leather flogger to her tits or her stomach, at her request. Sure, the tits hurt her more, but as the leather slides away she gets to feel it caress against her nipples. A shot to the stomach is just pain. It probably feels a hell of a lot better than the whip, though. And our special brand of water torture has got to be the worst. We use that during our interrogation and she is ready to tell us everything we want to know.And then comes the puppy play!

Video Size: 1.81 GB
Duration: 00:34:10

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/yz25ej0f1or5
Old 11-24-2022, 03:05 PM   #765
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Ivy Aura (Ivy Aura Face Fucked and Fondled While Cumming on Sybian! / 21.12.2016)

Ivy Aura (Ivy Aura Face Fucked and Fondled While Cumming on Sybian! / 21.12.2016)

Actors: Ivy Aura
Date of release: 2016
Genres: Humiliation, BJ, BDSM, Deepthroat

Video Size: 595.4 MB
Duration: 00:10:58

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ltsl1a1e3680