Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Gay / Bi-Sexual / Shemale / Ladyboy > Gay / Bi-Sexual / Shemale / Ladyboy Pictures

Gay / Bi-Sexual / Shemale / Ladyboy Pictures Gay Pictures, Bi-Sexual Pictures, Shemale Pictures, Ladyboy photos.

Old 04-05-2017, 09:28 PM   #31
babyposter88
Godfather forum

babyposter88 is on a distinguished road
Default Blue Eyes Completes a Perfect Body

Blue Eyes Completes a Perfect Body

Cast: Veronica Freitas
Site: shemax
Genre: Blondes, Big Tits, Pretty Face, Teens, Shaved, Lingerie, Teasing, Big Dick, Long Hair, Straight Hair
Description: Veronica is the kind of shemale beauty that could get you to step across that taboo line of chicks with dicks and never look back. Seeing her long, toned body in its perfection is enough to bring a man to his knees and love being there.

50 | 960x1280 | 22,6 MB

Download File
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 10:25 PM   #32
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Cleaning The Shecock

Cleaning The Shecock

Cast: Ana Livia
Genre: Panties, Bikini, Bed, Shaved, Fingering, Bedroom, Teens, Big Dick, Gloves, Bra
Description: Everyone`s apartment gets dirty and sometimes you just have to take the time to clean. This horny shemale, puts on her cleaning outfit, and gloves and starts around the apartment to give it a good cleaning. It never fails she seems to bee line right to the bedroom over and over again; until she just gives up and decides to clean her shemeat before the rest of the apartment. She even has her gloves on, but once she touches her cock with those gloves, there is no taking them off. She strokes and fingers herself as she moans and humps into the bed. She loves to hump and stroke at the same time until she just blows her load all over her clean sheets.

200 | 907x1360 | 35,6 MB

Download File
Old 04-07-2017, 11:22 PM   #33
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default A Nicer Face than Ass

A Nicer Face than Ass

Cast: Sasa
Genre: POV, Hairy, Small Balls, Small Dick, Short Hair, Teens, Pretty Face, Toys, Cum on Hands, Big Lips
Description: What doll Sasa turned out to be. She has such a pretty face it`s hard to believe she is a man. If I didn`t have all these pictures of naked ladyboys around I`m sure I could jerk off just gazing at that sexy fuck me look she is giving the camera. She has a sexy little body with a sweet little pickle cock. Her dark cock and anus scream suck and fuck me as they stand out from her otherwise cream coloured skin. She gets the big cucumber almost all the way in with nary a whimper. My cock looks huge in her mouth and hand as she kindly tugs on it while she milks her cock and balls. My oral services were briefly required in order to keep her hard and this made her moan with delight. Her cock stayed erect while she sucked my dick and toyed her ass with the big cucumber. Over to the couch and Sasa cocks her head while concentrating on jerking each of our dicks until she shoots two arcing loads in either direction.<br><br>I had not met Sasa prior to the shoot as she was a friend of First. First called me (as she does about five times a day) early to see if I wanted to work with her friend Sasa. I am apprehensive about this as I generally like to pick whom I shoot. First said she was very pretty and worked at MBK mall (I assume she is not a hooker but I didn`t ask). Things started out badly when the front desk called and said there were two girls (First and Sasa) here to see me but I could only have one at a time. First said Sasa wanted her to be there for the shoot. So I grabbed my friend who was staying in another room so that he could say one was with him. I thought I had out smarted the hotel staff until I realized the fucking cunt maids were spying on me as the front desk called and actually threatened to call the cops unless I got rid of one of the girls. I must be maturing because instead of losing it I simply sent First to my friend`s room for the duration of the shoot. After Sasa I am officially not going to worry about ladyboys bringing friends anymore and just go with the flow (hello, yes this is Rafe, sure you want to bring five friends, no problem, just send them one at a time).<br><br>Note the set title is a play on words from the Mimy - A Nicer Ass than Face set title which I actually shot right after Sasa. This is simply my attempt at humour and by no means am I suggesting that Sasa does not have a perfectly adequate ass. This is less funny given that my webmaster often and in this case releases sets in a different order than I do them.

110 | 1360x910 | 23,8 MB

Download File
Old 04-09-2017, 12:23 AM   #34
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Redhead Cap

Redhead Cap

Cast: Bia Ruiva
Genre: Teasing, Small Dick, Big Tits, Teens, Latex, Straight Hair, Heels, Masturbation, Big Lips, Indoors
Description: Bia Ruiva has a look and a style all her own. This redheaded shemale looks pretty damn sexy dressed in one of the skimpiest black bikinis ever made along with her cowgirl hat. And you will enjoy watching her strip it off and tug on her shecock.

107 | 480x640 | 5 MB

Download File
Old 04-10-2017, 01:23 AM   #35
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Sexy Blonde Cock Temptress

Sexy Blonde Cock Temptress

Cast: Mo
Genre: Long Hair, Average Dick, Teens, Teasing, Pretty Face, Black Eyes, Shaved, Masturbation, Small Balls, Bedroom
Description: Of all the girls I shot on this trip I think I have thought about Mo the most. Is it the blonde hair, that slim sexy body, those exotic eyes, those big sexy lips, or that beautiful big cock; nigh I think it is the whole package. This cute little girl knows how to pose for the camera; either that or she liked me, I`m not sure as there was not a lot of talk. To my webmasters dismay I had forgot to ask most of the models to smile but Mo is showing her pearly whites in a lot of the pics. She is lucky to have gleaming strait white teeth as a lot of the girls do not have great teeth and as a result are shy about smiling. When she first unsheathed her tool I was thinking oh oh small cock but was I surprised to see it grow and grow. It turned into to a long thick curving sausage relative to her small slim body. When jerking she likes to lay back and close her eyes, I suppose imagining having sex with her dream date. I`m not sure how much of the video we are going to show but I could not resist jumping in several times to help things along. I must have spent half an hour propped on my elbows and knees over her while we French kissed. While I did this she opened her eyes wide and writhed about under me as she jerked both our cocks with each of her hands. I had no intention of cuming as Fon was coming back to spend the night but could not resist; so the first load you see on her stomach is mine which seemed to inspire her to a minute leaky cum. This was obviously quite an effort for her as you can see she just lay there for quite a while.<br><br>After all it was 4:30 AM and who knows how many times she had had sex that day. I suspect a lot because I was passing by Lita bar all night and I did not see her. In fact in the three days I was in Pattaya staying right next door at the Jasmine I could not help see who was working at Lita Bar. At first staying right next to Lita Bar seemed like a good idea. But being half a block off Walking Street they do not get the traffic of Blue Ice and Jenny Star. As a result the girls seem somewhat sad and desperate and took to taking verbal shots at me as I walked by 5 or 6 times a night with different ladyboys. I didn`t really care as according to the girl that was with me they were saying stuff like \"he`s a fucker\" which truthfully I am. I did not like actually stopping and chatting or having a drink when I had no intention of taking one of them home. The crest fallen look on there poor little faces when I explained that I had other plans was too much to take. So I took to walking swiftly by and simply nodding hello. On that night though which was my last in Pattaya I was retuning to the hotel for what I thought was the last time to wait for Fon who would show up every night (or I guess morning) at 3-4 AM to sleep with me. It had been a long day and night starting with a great shoot with Joy. Things went straight downhill from there. The Joy shoot ended at about 10 PM and the Mo shoot began at 3:15 AM. What happened in between? Well I`ll tell you it is a photographer`s worst nightmare: models who change there minds (or don`t understand what you are asking them to do).<br><br>I took back no less than three girls in this time only to find out that they did not want their pictures on the internet. I know English is not their first language but then I suppose they should not nod yes when I say \"do you understand?\". The first one was the really skinny huge titted girl from Blue Ice who nodded when I said, \"pictures OK?\". So I was surprised when we got back to the room and she said after seeing my lights that she did not want the pictures on the internet because of her boyfriend in England. I really wanted to shoot this girl so I spent a while trying to convince her that it was OK and he would likely not see and even if he did who cares. I mean for Christ sake they are hookers fucking falangs all night long. If I am taking their picture as opposed to having sex with them and paying them well is this not better? Apparently not, I tried to communicate this in as nice a way possible and then she said well my boyfriend does not know I`m ladyboy. Even though my jaw was on the floor I somehow managed to ask if she had had sex with her boyfriend and she said yes. I gave each word distinct emphasis when I asked, \"how does he not know you are ladyboy when you have sex with him?\". She said, \"I know how so he not know\". Rather than trying to explain the ridiculousness of this to her I simply thanked her for coming and off she went. I was close behind to look for another girl and stopped in to Lita for a chat with the ones sitting outside. I was trying to decide which one when the freelancing creature that I had been trying to connect with for three days walked up.<br><br>My attention quickly turned to this tall super slim and sexy girl with butterfly sized eyelashes. She was wearing a strip of tied cloth as a halter, a long brown slitted skirt and it appeared nothing else. I had spoken to her at least twice before and I was sure I had asked if pictures were OK. The Lita bar girl next to me explained that this one would have to leave no doubt they did not like her stealing customers without paying a bar fine. She also whispered something about this one taping her breasts or something. I figured she was just looking for a ways to get me to not go with this girl but the writing was on the wall. So off we went the 10 feet to my hotel. We walked slowly arm in arm both savouring the anticipation of knowing you will soon be alone with someone you want. Once in the room we chatted for a while and were getting along until I picked up my camera. She then disavowed any knowledge that she had agreed to pictures. If I was smart I would have simply apologized and asked her to leave. Instead I began what would end up being an hour and half of wasted time. She clearly wanted to have sex with me (and I with her) so I thought I would be able to use this to my advantage. I arrogantly thought I could charm her into changing her mind. But it was like circling around where you want to park looking for a spot; the circles get bigger and bigger. She eventually caught on as she said, \"all you talk about is picture, picture, picture\".<br><br>We were both naked caressing and kissing on the bed save that strange halter that she was constantly adjusting under which I could see that she had her breasts taped up, I supposed to make them look bigger. Fon called and asked when I would be done so I finally said OK this can go no further until she commits to taking pictures. I even got her to talk to Fon on the phone but this did no good. She looked quite sad but left anyway. The funny thing is she raised no sensible objections like boyfriends or internet; she simply said that she has never had it done. As I learned the hard way she obviously wanted to keep it that way but I still do not understand why. I said I would not show the few pictures I managed to take but I am anyway as the price of her wasting my time. Fon called me back and said she had another girl who was willing to take pictures. I really didn`t think I needed help as I had never had this problem with two girls in a row so I thought it was impossible that it could happen again. But I went and met Fon anyway and she took me to Blue Ice. She introduced me to a girl I already knew and was eager to work with, Noon formerly of Club 131 now with nice new big breasts.<br><br>I always liked Noon with her many facial piercings and tattoos on her long slender frame. She has always seemed interested in me as I would often run into her in unusual places like the bus station during the day. So I was sure that she wanted to go with me. Yet I had seen her the night before and kind of felt as if she had blown me off. Passing by I saw her and several others preening for curious onlookers standing around Blue Ice obviously not understanding how these sexy creatures could really be men. I had not seen her in several months so I approached her to say hello. She said that she remembered me and chatted briefly before saying \"go into my bar to have drink\" and walked away. Instead I went and got girls not from Blue Ice and each time made sure she saw me take them back to my hotel and each time I gave her a knowing smile and a curt nod. I don`t think she was even aware that she had slighted me yet my previous nights display seemed to have the desired effect as she seemed rather eager to go with me this night. I made sure that I said pictures OK for the internet and she nodded in agreement. So I thought I was gold as I walked back with this stunning girl.<br><br>Once in the room though she asked would her boyfriend see the pictures in England and asked if I could block the site from that country. As it was almost 3AM and I had no fight left in me I just said no and it was up to her of she wanted to do this. She chose not to and so within 5 minutes she was gone. I decided I needed a beer or twelve at this point so I followed her until the store. Beers in hand I walked back towards the Jasmine with no intention of talking to another ladyboy until Fon showed up for the night. As I passed Lita Bar I gave it a wide berth not wanting to draw any more verbal fire. However what came bolting out from the bar was a site for sore eyes. It was the sexy blonde Mo who I had never seen before coming toward me with her white toothy smile contrasting with her dark skin and huge exotic eyes. As bad luck comes in threes and not fours I just new that this was going to work out just fine. So she simply nodded her acquiescence and off we went the remaining 7 feet to the Jasmine entrance.

66 | 910x1360 | 12,9 MB

Download File
Old 04-11-2017, 02:24 AM   #36
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Sexy Plain Jane

Sexy Plain Jane

Cast: Pangpon
Genre: Cum on Hands, Thin, Hairy, Long Hair, POV, Small Tits, Teens, Pretty Face, Dancing, Average Dick
Description: Pangpon was the one I was shooting while Cindy was getting hard and she was a nice surprise. When I first saw her I didn?t get the sense that she was very pretty. I didn?t realize it at the time being caught up in the shoot but she is very sexy. Her expression, poses and the way her hair falls to her shoulders all do it for me. As you can see she has virtually no makeup on and a few large zits (unless my editing guys airbrushed these out). I think she could be a stunner if made and dressed up to the hilt. Her natural look extends to her whole body which is pale and hairless except the small pube tuft which I like very much. She got hard with a little help and seemed to enjoy sucking my dick. Seeing it soft, I was initially worried she had a small cock but it swelled up to respectable length and above average thickness especially at the base. Her balls seemed to swell up as well just before and after her nice little cum shot. There?s a few really nice shots of her spent cock and balls. I?ll have to remember to get more shots like this from all the girls. I guess I often don?t because many of them want to jump up and go get cleaned up immediately after cumming. Pangpon was content to just lay there as her sausage glistened.<br><br>Pangpon showed up with Cindy and a post-op friend of theirs. I know Cindy but had never met or seen Pangpon before so I knew absolutely nothing about her and still don?t. She seems like a very quiet easy going girl (many ladyboys are loud and uptight). She was a dream to work with; did what I asked and didn?t complain. One of my ladyboy assistants interviewed her for the sparse info I document which says she is single, versatile and can be contacted by phone or email. So by all means call her and tell her Rafe sent you and I am sure she will have no idea what you are talking about, ha ha.

107 | 910x1360 | 29,1 MB

Download File
Old 04-12-2017, 03:23 AM   #37
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Mulatto Penis Princess

Mulatto Penis Princess

Cast: Melaine Campbel
Genre: Long Hair, Big Lips, Big Balls, Indoors, Tattoos, Standing, Masturbation, Big Tits, Shorts, Brown Eyes
Description: T-girl Melaine is such a hottie with her long red hair, beautiful smile and tight body. She knew how to grab the attention dressed in her black satin short outfit with the purple lingerie underneath. When she spreads her long legs, her shorts expose her nut sac just enough to tease you until your toes curl. And this hottie doesn?t leave hanging, she strips out of her clothes and shows off her sweet ass and pumps her thick she dick until she spews her creamy load on her tummy.

188 | 913x1360 | 72,8 MB

Download File
Old 04-13-2017, 04:19 AM   #38
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Big Tits and Ass

Big Tits and Ass

Cast: Laura Trajano
Genre: Straight Hair, Thongs, Big Lips, Masturbation, Heels, Brunettes, Teens, Lingerie, Shaved, Big Tits
Description: If you like full figured t-girls that are luscious and curvy, Laura Trajano will make your toes curl. This blonde shemale has big soft boobies and a big hard shecock. Her ass is plump and she loves having it pounded with throbbing man meat.

74 | 960x1280 | 30,9 MB

Download File
Old 04-14-2017, 02:48 AM   #39
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default German Pie Frosting

German Pie Frosting

Cast: Julia Boeira
Genre: Thongs, Small Balls, Corset, Natural Tits, Food, Pigtails, Teasing, Straight Hair, White Dicks, Panties
Description: Here is a sexy shemale that really knows how to enjoy her sweet desserts. Julia Boeira is a black haired t-girl that has a sweet tooth for chocolate. She looks very enticing sitting at the table in her red and black lingerie spooning bite after bite of her sweet treat into her hot and waiting mouth. And that creamy cake has a hot affect on this lovely tranny babe. She slips off her top exposing her chest while she rubs her shecock through the thin material of her panties. The more she rubs, the harder her plump girl pole grows until she has to slide her panties off to give it room. All that teasing gets the better of this naughty shemale hottie and she begins stroking her shaft in earnest. And when she is ready to blow her sticky load, she adds her own tasty cream to what?s left of her dessert by squirting her sweet cum right into the dish.

150 | 1360x913 | 44 MB

Download File
Old 04-14-2017, 05:18 AM   #40
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Just Eighteen

Just Eighteen

Cast: Stephanie Blondie
Genre: Small Dick, Curly Hair, Small Tits, Tattoos, Indoors, Piercings, Teens, Shaved, Masturbation, Blondes
Description: She might only be 18 but Stephanie is a sexy t-girl that knows how to tease for the camera. She is also a very sexy teen shemale with darkly tanned skin, blonde hair and tiny tits. Watch as she spreads her tight ass to tease the camera.

98 | 960x1280 | 32,1 MB

Download File
Old 04-15-2017, 01:18 AM   #41
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Blonde Ready for Ya

Blonde Ready for Ya

Cast: Duda Galhoti
Genre: Masturbation, Small Tits, Brown Eyes, Thin, Big Lips, Average Dick, Teens, Jeans, Indoors, Shaved
Description: What a lovely tranny babe this chick is with her short blonde hair, sexy dark eyes and a totally captivating smile. Check out her photos and watch her strip off her clothes to expose her slender body and that semi hard shemeat.

50 | 1280x960 | 20,6 MB

Download File
Old 04-15-2017, 03:48 AM   #42
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Red Xmas Gift

Red Xmas Gift

Cast: Jessica Dee
Genre: Swimsuit, White, Jeans, Big Tits, Fake Tits, Big Dick, Redheads, Dancing, Long Hair, Santa Claus
Description: This redhead tranny bombshell is all ready for the holiday season and a visit from Santa. She dresses in her white lingerie that leaves her big titties and round ass exposed for a mouth watering view before snuggling down for the night. The big guy must have liked what he saw because he left this sexy shemale a stocking full of goodies that she promptly put to good use. She puts on her red Santa hat and begins licking her lollipop like it was a hard shaft in need of release before she strips down to nothing but her hat and a smile and begins to rub her thick and juicy shecock and tease her tight ass with that hard stick of candy. And when this hot and horny T-girl wraps her slender hand around her girl pole and begins to stroke in earnest, it doesna??t take long before she is spewing her creamy load all over her hand and bed.

150 | 913x1360 | 51,4 MB

Download File
Old 04-15-2017, 06:17 AM   #43
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Baby Blue Ball Boxer

Baby Blue Ball Boxer

Cast: Jhella
Genre: Hairy, Short Hair, Teens, Curly Hair, Sports, Uniforms, Brown Eyes, Indoors, Natural Tits, Dyed
Description: You can take your pick with Jhella as to whether you would like her to beat you off or up. We didn?t know how many rounds we could go with this hot red haired PI ladyboy who kept changing between various negligees and bikinis. In round one her raven hair contrasts nicely with her baby blue teddy and she gives a few peeks at her sexy body. In round two this boxer babe with balls and a cock shows off her smooth milky white skin in her white red cherried bikini. Without removing her gloves she somehow unties her top and uses these to cover but then shows her flat small nippled tits. But her libido wins this round as she loses the gloves and pulls out her downward curving cock. In round three we win the right to see her ass and she spreads the cheeks to show her hairy crack. Round four begins with her sitting in the chair wearing a see through black negligee under which we can see her cute girly panties. This girl doesn?t pull any punches and pulls these down to expose her hard hairy dick. She goes down for the count on her side mercilessly pounding her penis into submission until it spews jizz on her dildo.<br><br>Photographers comments: I?ve asked Jhella many questions during the online interview and she will always end her answer in ?try me and you?ll be grateful you did?. I would say she isn?t boasting at all. Huge cock?feminine look?most of all, she is sweet.

95 | 908x1360 | 28,3 MB

Download File
Old 04-15-2017, 06:47 PM   #44
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Ultimate Black Sex

Ultimate Black Sex

Cast: Kawanna di Prado
Genre: Black, Anal Sex, Cowgirl, Nylon, Doggy Style Anal, Piercings, Latex, Blowjob, Cowgirl Reverse, Tattoos
Description: Here was a tall and slender ebony shemale that is totally irresistible and this stud couldn?t keep his hands, mouth or cock off of her sweet, tight ass. She looked liked like something out of an erotic wet dream in her charcoal gray lingerie and thigh high silk stockings. Things started off with just a few kisses but these two heated up really fast and their hands and mouths were all over each other grasping, licking and sucking. This sexy T-girl loved having this stud?s lips wrapped around her girl pole and she didn?t hesitate to return the favor and take his meaty dick between her lips and suck him ball deeps down her throat. And when he buried his throbbing cock deep in her tight ass, this horny shemale was begging for more. And when she got her turn to tap his ass, it wasn?t over until they had both shot their loads all over his hard abs.

105 | 1360x913 | 35,3 MB

Download File
Old 04-16-2017, 02:18 AM   #45
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Jacuzzi Tugjob

Jacuzzi Tugjob

Cast: Calena Rios
Genre: Tattoos, Big Tits, Big Dick, Swimsuit, Small Balls, Dancing, Thin, Teasing, Cum on Hands, Long Hair
Description: The sweet and sexy Calena Rios is one gorgeous shemale that loves stripping for the camera. This tranny with her long raven hair, curvy body and thick shaft will have you ready to rip your clothes off and join her in the bathtub. She poses in her black leather lingerie and high heels showing her incredible body off to mouth watering perfection. The camera absolutely loves this ladyboy and you can tell as things really heat up when she begins to strip out of her sexy gear and get bare ass naked. She has a tasty set of tits and a juicy shecock that she strokes and rubs while she sits in the tub. And Calena isna??t a bit shy about showing us her tight, round ass and pumping her she rod until she is shooting a load of hot, creamy cum all in her bath water. Grab your lube and be sure to check out all the sexy and steamy photos of Calena Rios playing with her shecock and blowing her load.

150 | 1360x913 | 52,9 MB

Download File

Tags
ladyboy gallery, shemale photos, t-girls, tranny pics