Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 05-18-2024, 03:06 PM   #7801
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Katrin198 is on a distinguished road
Default Mercys Backyard Pony Adventure - Mistress Mercy Rage

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 05min 33s
File Size : 1352.32 Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/e063e2a2ed6e2/Me...Mercy_Rage.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Katrin198 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2024, 07:29 PM   #7802
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Mercys Forest Foot Feat - Mistress Mercy

About video: Mistress Mercy is so cruel. She is resting on a blanket in the forest waiting for her slave to catch up. She made him crawl all the way. Sure it was an inconvenience having to set the blanket out herself but worth it to see the slaves struggles. As soon as he gets there she tells him her feet are sore from walking and she needs him to worship them. She makes him start by kissing the soles of her dirty trail shoes, they're nasty.
ercy wonders if there are any bears out there and says it would be funny seeing him try to crawl away while she runs ahead. "What an honor to kiss my shoes" she tells him before telling him to remove them and sniff the inside of both. The slave loves her odors. Now she tells him to sniff her socks then to remove them. The slave is anxious to get to her feet but he has to work for it first. Next she tells him to remove the socks with his mouth but she catches him cheating and pulling at the sock with a hand. She has him hand her a broken branch to use as a switch. As he licks her soles and sucks on her toes she crops him. She is even nice enough to wave a foot in front of the camera for you so you can see her crinkled soles and spread toes. Mercy is tired and wants to go home, she tells the slave he will have to give her a piggy back ride

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 57s
File Size : 1113.09 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2238ef82da258/Me...ress_Mercy.mp4
Old 05-19-2024, 12:06 AM   #7803
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Mias Kicking Frenzy - Beautiful Princess Mia

About video: Beautiful Princess Mia has her slave cuffed to the stair banister and as the scene opens she knees him in the balls. He goes to his knees so she lets him kiss a butt cheek just to keep him motivated. She then proceeds to kick and knee the slave through the duration of this scene only stopping when she takes his balls in her hands and tries to pull them off his body. She pulls on his nipples too but mainly it's a lot of hard kicks to the balls.
Mia enjoys the slaves pain and his crying only motivates her more. Every time he goes to his knees she just orders him back to his feet and kicks him some more. Finally Mia uses the slave as a chair after he collapses for the final time. What a fun and fantastic kicking frenzy... for Mia. Of course the slave does have his memories, and they're sure to last for days

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 55s
File Size : 863.24 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/493baf9504d9c/Mi...incess_Mia.mp4
Old 05-19-2024, 05:29 AM   #7804
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Mias Nasty Thoughts While Her Slave Licks Her - Princess Mia

About video: This scene opens with Mia laying on the lounge chair in only panties and a bra and glistening with sweat. She has just finished using her slaves face as her bike seat to work out. She touches her wet armpits and then notices the crotch of her panties is soaking wet. "Fortunately my bike seat can multi task" she says, calling her slave in to lick her clean. Mia has him sniff her crotch and then lick both arm pits but rather than just relax she gets into some hot kink talk about how this slave is used for her, and her friends, pleasure.
"This slave has no limits, he's afraid to say no" Mia says. Mia pulls up her bra to reveal her sweaty tits but tells the slave he doesn't get those. She pulls back the gusset on her panties to reveal her pussy and says "And you can forget about this too." She tells him, "Even if it's full of cum I'd rather have it drip on the floor and watch you lick it up." She says she might scoop it up with her toes and have him lick it off of them. "Anything that comes from the Mistress should be a thrill for the slave she says. "I could literally blow my nose in his face and he would still get excited" she says as the slave continues to lick her armpit. She then rolls on her side to reveal her ample backside and tells the slave to kiss each cheek once. She then sends him around to lick the other pit. Now Mia gets down to the heart of the matter, the slaves real longing, to be her full toilet. "He'd be happy just to live under my toilet box, never knowing if it's me using him or someone else." She then gets into talking about neighbors she invites over to use the slave as a toilet and some of the nasty stuff that occurs. Sexy Mia and some sizzling kinky talk, you'll love this one

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 36s
File Size : 719.06 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/094b5afb6826e/Mi...incess_Mia.mp4
Old 05-19-2024, 09:37 AM   #7805
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Mias New Cuck Hubby Eats Cum From Her - Princess Mia

About video: Princess Mia is scrolling the net for big cocks and potential lovers. At her feet is her new cuck hubby who is worshiping her feet. Mia is wearing only a pair of panties (for a special reason) and looking incredibly seductive laying on the bed. She talks about the hung stud she fucked last weekend and says the cock looks a lot like his. "What was his name again" she says out loud but can't recall. "They're a dime a dozen anyway, I run an ad and 200 men reply" she adds. Mia tells hubby that the guy that fucked her an hour ago left a hot load in her ass and she needs him to eat it up. She waves her amazing plump ass at his face and he'll do anything to worship it even if it means licking cum from her butt hole.
"Imagine what it looks like with his big cock going in and out of me" she says and then says from now on he will be watching her get fucked. "Now that we are married it's time to take it to the next level and that means servicing my boyfriends" she tells him with a big smile. "I want you to hunger for their cum and you will start by pulling my panties down with your teeth and licking it all up as it runs out. She tells him to sniff her panties and stick them in his mouth. "Eat the cum from the panties first" she tells him and then orders him to spread her butt cheeks. She tells him to spit the panties out and start licking. Whoa there is a lot of cum running from her ass down onto her pussy! "Only lick my ass though" she tells him. No pussy for him. Mia makes him look at the studs cock and says to the camera "Hubby is only this big" and spreads her fingers about 2 inches. "The only thing hubby will ever get is my ass full of cum... and of course cocks" she says

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 05s
File Size : 601.21 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/51cab509ddce1/Mi...incess_Mia.mp4
Old 05-19-2024, 03:00 PM   #7806
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Mias Sweaty Pantyhose Trample - Princess Mia

About video: Sexy and curvy Princess Mia has her slave locked in the trample floor. Totally helpless to anything she might have planned for him. The scene opens with her standing over the slaves face and bringing her ass down to his face. "Are you ready to suffer for my ass?" she asks him to make sure he knows what he is working for.
Mia proceeds to sit on the slaves face, spit in his mouth, trample his body and kick his cock with her pantyhose covered feet. She makes the slave lick her feet and she face fucks her mouth with one of them until he gags. She tells him to suck her foot like it's a big cock. While the slave is clearly suffering, at times, it doesn't affect his constant erection. He knows his place is on the floor below her and her treatment only excites him to the point of being pathetic. When she is done with him she walks from the room, she'll leave him there until she decides what she might do to him next

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 40s
File Size : 712.76 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/711b9c1d7a736/Mi...incess_Mia.mp4
Old 05-19-2024, 07:15 PM   #7807
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Misha And Mia And Battered Balls - Queen Misha And Princess Mia

About video: The sexy young duo of Queen Misha and Princess Mia combine in this scene to inflict some serious damage to their slaves cock and balls. The scene opens with the Ladies squeezing the slaves balls and yanking on their dicks. Both are wearing boots and they decide to kick the slaves in the balls with them for starters. Both slaves yelp out in pain. Mia takes off her boots and the camera person smartly comes down from below giving you an upward view of her delicious big ass.
Along with more kicking the girls now start slapping the slaves privates which really gets the poor bitches jumping. Now Misha removes her boots and the two try to outdo each other with repeated kicks to their slaves balls. The noise builds as does the intensity and soon it is non-stop kicking and slapping. Mia comments that the slaves must like it because they haven't collapsed to the floor yet, the fact their arms are suspended above their heads is irrelevant, lol. If you like seeing cocks and balls battered non-stop this is the clip for you. Finally tired, the ladies decide to go for a drink on the patio, the slaves are left bound, ready to be used for whoever crosses their path next. There's always women lurking at the CS compound

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 36s
File Size : 732.73 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4c00a377f9a44/Mi...incess_Mia.mp4
Old Yesterday, 12:04 AM   #7808
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Mishas Beautiful Toes And Soles - Sadist Queen Misha

About video: Youthful and cute, Queen Misha is sadistic by nature and the combination makes her so. As this scene opens she is sitting on her throne scrolling on her phone. Her slave is laying across the discipline bench having just been flogged. She calls him over and tells him to worship her St1lettos, "and don't you dare touch my skin" she says. Once the slave has sucked the heels and run his tongue over the soles and shoes she tells him to remove her shoes and to sniff them.
She now wants a foot massage which means he is to use his mouth and hands on them. Misha has very sexy feet and toes with soft skin and the slave is eager to attend to them. She guides him along to make sure he licks the soles and gets his tongue between each toe. She wants his tongue pressing deep into the skin between the toes where all the sweat and odor accumulates. Satisfied he has done a good job she tells him to get on all fours and be her foot stool. "This is how a Queen deserves to be treated" she tells him

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 58s
File Size : 1047.02 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4d4abdf73b14e/Mi...ueen_Misha.mp4
Old Yesterday, 04:42 AM   #7809
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Mishas Cruel Stil3tto Trample - Queen Misha

About video: Cute but sadistic Queen Misha steps up onto her slave in gorgeous pointy heeled St1lettos. "Your suffering makes me happy" she tells him as she proceeds to walk on his stomach, chest and legs. She moves up and presses the tip of a heel into his nipple and the slave cries out in pain. She jumps on him then brings a shoe to his mouth so he can lick the sole clean.
Misha giggles as she continues to explore the slaves body, jumping some more and then stepping on his cock. Up and down his body she goes and the slave is clearly in pain. Finally, she sits down on him and removes her shoes. "You have lots of pretty marks" she tells him. Now she steps back up onto him in bare feet but if the slave thought this meant things would be easier he's quickly disappointed as she starts jumping on him repeatedly. Despite the pain the slaves cock starts to grow so Misha steps on it. Misha continues to jump and walk all over the slave including standing on one foot at a time so he gets her full weight in a small area. Misha now sits on the slave again and asks "Have you had enough, slave?" When he replies 'yes', she reaches down and pulls on his nipples, looks up at the camera, smiles and says "The pain stops when I say it stops.

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 50s
File Size : 827.81 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fdd55be4c8a5d/Mi...ueen_Misha.mp4
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM   #7810
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default More Office Humiliation And Pain For Johnny - Miss Sadie

About video: It's been hard for poor johnny as he struggles to impress his boss Sadie and avoid being fired. In this third and final scene johnny comes into the office and tells his boss that he has the file she wants. As he opens the file he mishandles it and all the documents fall to the ground. As he goes to his knees to pick everything up Sadie rolls her eyes and says "What am I going to do with you, I have you on hormones and I wanted you to look more attractive and here you are with facial hair and sloppy male clothing, it's not suitable." Sadie then tells johnny that their special customers have been complaining that he doesn't want to suck their cocks after they have fucked him up the ass. He complains that he doesn't like sucking their cocks after they've been in his ass but she tells him it's not his call. He's only of value to the company as a bitch and he does as told.
She sticks her foot in johnny's face and makes him lick and suck it. He sucks the toes, licks the soles and then takes her entire foot into his mouth. She catches him looking at her pussy and admonishes him for looking at something he'll never get. She then tells him she has another employee like him she has just finished ball busting and that it's his ball sweat on her feet he is now licking. She Continues, telling him the staff IQ tests have come back and he is the dumbest person the company has ever had. She makes him strip down, checks out his growing tits, tells him to start wearing a bra, and then proceeds to kick his balls, first on his knees and then she makes him stand up to take harder kicks. "When the hormones fully kick in you won't need your cock and balls anyway" she tells him. Finally she sends johnny off to continue with his work day. She hollers at him to wiggle his ass as he leaves which makes her erupt in laughter

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 44s
File Size : 713.99 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c9e8b0c015cdb/Mo...Miss_Sadie.mp4
Old Yesterday, 02:57 PM   #7811
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default My Lovers Load And Busy Slaves - Princess Mia

About video: This scene opens with Princess Mia on the bed and a river of cum flowing from her pussy down to her legs. Her boyfriend has filled her with a few hot loads of his alpha cum and now it's time to have some fun with her beta slaves. She calls in the first slave to lick up all the cum. As he licks her clean she tells him that her boyfriend said he was impressed at what a good job he did fluffing him and that's probably why he came so much. "That but mainly my tight little pussy" she adds.
All the licking gets Mia horny again so she calls in the second slave who she fits with a mouth dildo to fuck her. Both slaves are so desperate to please her but what an honor to eat her mans cum or use a rubber phallus to pleasure her. Finally, she gives them both a job to do at the same time so she can lay back and have a nice orgasm before sending the slaves off high and dry while she drifts off to sleep. She adds first that next time she wants them both to fluff her boyfriend, one to lick his balls while the other sucks his cock

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 23s
File Size : 641.36 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c4ab3ab2764a3/My...incess_Mia.mp4
Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM   #7812
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Nasty Things To Get To Her Feet - Lady Bellatrix

About video: Lady Bellatrix's slave loves feet, especially her lovely high arched ones and as this scene opens she teases him by saying she just had her toenails done. She's been out and about though including the club washroom and wants him to lick the soles clean first before she will remove her shoes. He dutifully licks them from top to bottom. "Most women squat when using a public toilet, so you can imagine how messy things can be in there" she tells the slave adding "Oh, the nasty things you'll do to get to my feet."
Bellatrix then tells the slave to crawl to her side to see her fresh manicure, as well. When he approaches she takes her nails and uses them to make a grill across his back. Marks he can wear proudly. She then sends him back to her feet and tells him to remove a shoe and to sniff it. The slave says it is very pungent and that he loves it. She has him sniff the other and says he will carry that smell in his nostrils all day. She has him describe how lovely her feet are and then to beg to sniff them. First, he has to smell the sweat on her feet. Bellatrix says she should have brought her three girlfriends back with her. Maybe he'll be so lucky next time but the girls will probably want to trample him first. Finally it is time for him to worship her feet. He sucks each toe, licks between each of them and then takes her foot all the way in his mouth. She foot fucks him and loves seeing him struggle. After a day at the beach, the pedicure and manicure, then lunch, Bellatrix is now tired. She tells the slave she is going to lay back for a nap. "Don't stop servicing my feet" she warns him

Info file :
Runtime : 08min 46s
File Size : 805.76 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f2e2e28d7f2f2/Na..._Bellatrix.mp4
Old Today, 12:19 AM   #7813
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Neighbourhood Delinquent Gets The Kenny Treatment - Mistress Paige

About video: Aunty Paige has enslaved a punk that lives just down the street. It all started with The punk Next Door and the BJ Surprise where she tricks him into thinking he's getting a BJ from her but it's actually her cuck hubby doing the sucking. She agrees not to share the pictures she snapped if he agrees to join her stable of slaves. Now time has passed and he is on call every day with Paige and she treats him just like she does nephew kenny.
As this scene opens she has the slave bound by the wrists with his arms above his head... perfect for kicking him in the balls... again and again and again. As she is about to start she realizes her lovers cum is running down her leg. She scoops it up and rubs it in the slaves hair, his own special gel. She tells him to keep it in his hair when out with his girlfriend and that she also wants him to break up with her as she doesn't allow her slaves to date. Paige then takes the slaves balls in her hands and squeezes them. She then backs off and starts to kick him, 10 times in total before she spots precum on his dick. She strokes his cock and then rubs the cum onto her fingers and into his mouth. More kicking, another 10. She then steps behind him and kicks him 8 more times. Paige then explains to him that she is happy she has been able to convert him from a local trouble maker into an obedient young man. "We are a respectable family around here and we don't appreciate trouble, people appreciate us, your family appreciates us, and we don't need problems in our community" she says. Paige then continues to kick him and also knee him in the balls. She has worked up a real sweat so releases him, lays on the floor and tells him to lick her pits clean. The slave eagerly licks her pits knowing that Paige is all the women he'll ever have now and he must follow every command she gives him. While he licks her armpits she plays with her pussy

Info file :
Runtime : 06min 06s
File Size : 658.91 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e47eedf55be13/Ne...ress_Paige.mp4
Old Today, 05:14 AM   #7814
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default No Limits Slave Pit Licker - Princess Mia

About video: This scene opens with Princess Mia drinking an adult pop and the slave kneeling with his nose to the wall. She slaps his ass and says she has worked up a real sweat working him over and the marks are visible on his backside. She smells her sweaty pits and can't help but comment how nice they smell. She makes the slave beg to lick them then has him crawl over to sniff them first. Next she lets him have a small lick. She then lays down and tells him to lick both pits clean. "Sometimes I think I'm too nice to you" she tells him.
"Why don't you lick my nylon covered feet" she then says to you and then sticks them up in your face. The other slave continues to lick her pit eagerly. The camera scrolls over to his ass and you can see the marks he bears for his Goddess. "My marks on his ass and my sweat on his breath, how lucky is he?" she says. She orders the camera man to hand her her beverage and says "See, even the camera man is my bitch." Mia talks about other nasty things she does to her slave and says she has no interest in a slave with limits, they must do whatever she says or they can just leave, easily replaced. Mia then tells the slave to close his eyes because she is going to show you her beautiful young breasts. "He doesn't deserve to see my tits" she says adding "Usually only my studs get to see them and they love to grab them while they fuck me." The slave is lot in her beautiful armpits probably not hearing a word she says

Info file :
Runtime : 07min 07s
File Size : 930.54 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bc1f066c54e25/No...incess_Mia.mp4

Tags
femdom