Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 12-15-2016, 11:55 PM   #151
enjoy13
Veteran

enjoy13 is on a distinguished road
Default Mistress Lana teases her slave with her perfect naked pussy

Description: You tired me so well Slave, I really like your performance. Look at you all mighty and strong. But I think it�s my turn now. One thing I know you can�t resist and that it�s my beauty. I know that whenever you have me naked sitting on you, all your strength goes away and I can play with you as I please. See? There�s no point in resisting me. Ok, I�ll let you hold me tight just once, but after this, I�m serving you with a juicy shot of my perfect pussy inches away from your face. Just look at it Slave, have you ever seen something more beautiful in your life? I know, my ass is perfect too. I think I�m going to enjoy your cock for a while, just to reward myself� and you, of course. Does this thing get any harder? Is the sight of my ass and pussy not enough for you Slave?

Genre: Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Femdom, mixed wrestling, headscissors, slave, Face Sitting

File Name : Mistress Lana teases her slave with her perfect naked pussy.mp4
File Size : 1652.59 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:16
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 980 Kbps, 25.000 fps

[img][/img]
Mistress Lana teases her slave with her perfect naked pussy.part1.rar
Mistress Lana teases her slave with her perfect naked pussy.part2.rar
Mistress Lana teases her slave with her perfect naked pussy.part3.rar
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM

Last edited by enjoy13; 08-12-2017 at 06:19 PM.
enjoy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 02:17 PM   #152
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Hardcore Bisexual Orgy With A Hung Stud

Description: Some people just can�t be close to one another and not fool around, so these two sluts, that are just like that get to the action right away. They take off their clothes and finger fuck each others pussies. Right when the action begins to get hotter and hotter, the third slut in this party brings a horny big dick stud to join them as a referee. Not only that, she brought some hot sex toys which they shove into each others assholes. Before you know it a strap-on is introduced to the action and the sucking takes the stage. All of them had to try his massive cock and the strap-on so, now they can get on and jump on them until they cum. That is exactly what happens and the stud just can�t believe his luck, he�s really having fun. In the end, he cums on their face and everyone leaves the scene happy.

Genre: Femdome, Forced Bi, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Blowjob, Hardcore, Gang bang, Swallow, Strapon

File Name : Hardcore Bisexual Orgy With A Hung Stud.mp4
File Size : 866 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:19:53
Video : AVC (AVC), 5 958 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

[img][/img]
Download file - 866.0 MB

Last edited by enjoy13; 08-12-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Old 12-16-2016, 05:41 PM   #153
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Horny Latex Queen Demands To Be Fucked Hard

Description: I dressed up like this because I know that you have a thing for women in latex. I also left some items laying around so you�d get sniffing and licking them just like the little horny boy you are. Don�t worry, though � I won�t tell your wife. All you have to do is pleasure me to such an extent that I�m satisfied, and if you can manage that, we�ll have no issues with keeping this our little secret.

So what are you waiting for? Get that cock out and start to fuck your latex queen. You know you want to, and I know you want to hold onto this collar while you do it too. Treat me how I normally treat you, or I�ll turn your whole life upside down by telling your wife just what a naughty little boy she ended up marrying.

Genre: Femdome, Latex, Milf, Blowjob, Handjob, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus, Face Sitting, Fetish, Swallow, Facial, Rimming

File Name : Horny Latex Queen Demands To Be Fucked Hard.mp4
File Size : 993.18 MB
Duration : 00:33:49
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 976 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

[img][/img]
Horny Latex Queen Demands To Be Fucked Hard.part1.rar
Horny Latex Queen Demands To Be Fucked Hard.part2.rar

Last edited by enjoy13; 08-12-2017 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-16-2016, 07:11 PM   #154
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Hot and naked mistress and slave wrestle for victory

Description: Oh, I can�t believe this. You managed to put me down Slave� or did you? Yeah, carry me in your arms a bit. What�s the matter? You can�t breathe all of a sudden? I wonder why� maybe because I�m holding you so tight between my legs that you can feel your ribs crushing? Now sit down and let�s hear some more bones crushing. You need these legs or can I just rip them apart from your body? Can�t hear you Slave, you�re too under my knee there. Let�s give it another try� get up and try to pin me down again. See? You can�t! I let you the first time but now I want to see you broken. Let�s get these panties down and offer you portions of air. Seeing you down like that makes me pity you. I can�t even get your small dick erect, you are really worthless.

Genre: Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Femdom, mixed wrestling, headscissors, slave, Face Sitting, Handjob

File Name : hot-and-naked-mistress_4.mp4
File Size : 1241.6 MB
Duration : 00:21:09
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 012 Kbps, 25.000 fps

[img][/img]
hot-and-naked-mistress_4.part1.rar
hot-and-naked-mistress_4.part2.rar
hot-and-naked-mistress_4.part3.rar

Old 12-16-2016, 08:42 PM   #155
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Hot babe in a black dress receives a strap on inside her

Description: Horny brunette in a black dress knows how to arouse her man just to make him eat her pussy and fuck it like there is no life afterwards. That sexy outfit and that drop dead gorgeous body would make any dick hard and of course this guy was no exception. In a matter of seconds he will start licking her beautiful pussy and this will fire up their souls. She really knows how to suck a dick and this guy will put his whole cock into her mouth. After some dick-to-pussy fucking, a strap on put on his face will make this brunette�s pussy explode in pleasure. She loves to take it from behind, in the doggystyle position and that ass is the royal flush of asses. In the end, everyone will be satisfied and the rain of cumshots will touch the warm skin of her beautiful tattooed body.

Genre: Pegging, Femdome, Worship, Blowjob, Handjob, Hardcore, StrapOn, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus

File Name : Hot babe in a black dress receives a strap on inside her.mp4
File Size : 1404.12 MB
Duration : 00:24:09
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 935 Kbps, 25.000 fps

[img][/img]
Hot babe in a black dress receives a strap on inside her.part1.rar
Hot babe in a black dress receives a strap on inside her.part2.rar
Hot babe in a black dress receives a strap on inside her.part3.rar

Old 12-16-2016, 10:13 PM   #156
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Hot Girls Have A Topless Boxing Match

Description: Two beautiful girls enter the ring to have a sparring session together. They get really hot and sweaty each time so the best thing for them to do is to take off their tops. They first take the time to introduce themselves to the camera and say how tall and heavy they are. It is time to start the match. The girl with blue gloves comes in strong, attacking aggressively right away. Her opponent is struggling to keep her at bay. She keeps on attacking, showing her complete dominance in the ring. After the first round, she takes the fight to the ground and just as she gains the position on top of her opponent, the round ends. It is already obvious that the girl with blue gloves is the winner, we just have to wait for the end of the match. In the end, they shake hands and the winner gets an interview.

File Name : Hot Girls Have A Topless Boxing Match.mp4
File Size : 1573.95 MB
Duration : 00:26:49
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 014 Kbps, 25.000 fps

[img][/img]
Hot Girls Have A Topless Boxing Match.part1.rar
Hot Girls Have A Topless Boxing Match.part2.rar
Hot Girls Have A Topless Boxing Match.part3.rar

Old 12-16-2016, 11:44 PM   #157
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Hungry For Torture Mistresses Wiping A Slave's Smile

Description: Look at him looking so smug and being so insolent. You probably think there's nothing we can do to you Slave, right? That you can take everything on the table and still have room for more. We shall test that and see if a discipline lesson is enough to give you an idea of what we're capable of. Get your clothes off and kneel. Still smiling? Good, it will be fun to see that smile wiped away. Let's tie you up on the pole, you have to stay put and not run away. Oh, you think it's not the case? Just wait. Now, how is this whip feeling on your skin? Not too harsh? How about now? Still smiling? Ok, let me call for back-up.

How is it now slave with your body filled with pegs, all red from whipping and spanking with candles on your back and your skin covered in wax? What is that? Are you crying? Uh, looks like the tough guy is now a wimpy bitch.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Dungeon, Chastity, Spanking, Worship

File Name : Hungry For Torture Mistresses Wiping A Slave's Smile.mp4
File Size : 2094.64 MB
Duration : 00:35:38
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 022 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

[img][/img]
Hungry For Torture Mistresses Wiping A Slave's Smile.part1.rar
Hungry For Torture Mistresses Wiping A Slave's Smile.part2.rar
Hungry For Torture Mistresses Wiping A Slave's Smile.part3.rar

Old 12-17-2016, 01:15 AM   #158
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Kinky Dominant Milf Finds A New Boy Toy

Description: Milfs like this one here like to feel in charge and in control and the bad thing is that her usual slave has left town so she had to find another and the best chances were at the hardware store. She went there, walked up to a guy and paid him to join her. Of course, he had to say yes but, he probably didn�t know what he got himself into. He took here to her place where she put him in his place. She started with putting clamps on his balls and cock and then she got her black pen and started writing on him. Words like bitch and piggy but, the best part is on his mouth where she wrote fuck hole. When she felt like she humiliated him enough, it was time for some pegging. She took the strap-on and gave it to him straight. That was the closest to having sex that he got.

Genre: Slave, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, StrapOn, Face Sitting, Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Worship, Pussy Licking, Cunnilingus

File Name : Kinky Dominant Milf Finds A New Boy Toy.mp4
File Size : 639.94 MB
Duration : 00:28:36
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 998 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

[img][/img]
Download file - 639.9 MB

Old 12-17-2016, 02:06 AM   #159
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Lana And Her Naughty Boyfriend Wrestle Naked

Description: Let�s have a fun match of wrestling boyfriend, a sex fight with no rules. I�m warning you, I�ll bite you and crush your neck with my scissorhold. The good part is that I will allow you to stuff your mouth in my pussy, that is if you can do that and give up on air. Yes, I�m going to take that away from you as well, along with any trace of manhood you might feel is flowing through you. I admit, I really enjoy your weak breath against my skin and I love to see you so close. It makes me horny, but now it�s not the time for those kind of pleasures. Now we�re wrestling and it�s clearly that I�m the winner. You can see yourself as a winner too, because I�m still not banishing you. I�ll keep you for a while, I still want to kick your ass.

Genre: Domina, Fetish, Powerful Woman, BDSM, Femdom, mixed wrestling, headscissors, slave, Face Sitting, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Pussy Licking

File Name : Lana And Her Naughty Boyfriend Wrestle Naked.mp4
File Size : 1264.45 MB
Duration : 00:21:44
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 940 Kbps, 23.976 (24000/1001) fps

[img][/img]
Lana And Her Naughty Boyfriend Wrestle Naked.part1.rar
Lana And Her Naughty Boyfriend Wrestle Naked.part2.rar
Lana And Her Naughty Boyfriend Wrestle Naked.part3.rar

Old 12-17-2016, 03:16 AM   #160
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Lazy Babysitter Gets Fucked In Every Hole

Description: When you find your babysitter laying on your own private bed with her tits out touching her pussy like she is preparing for a good old fucking, there�s only one question to be answered: Have you paid for the right service? Well the only way to find that out is to penetrate every single hole of her as hard as possible. In case she can take it well enough you can be sure it�s time to sign the long term contract. This bossy mother is a tall blonde milf who knows how to test a young cutie�s limits. Starting with some quality blow job for daddy, just to give mommy enough time to put on her massive dildo, so she can conquer every hole of that sweet little thing while she chokes on her husband�s cock getting ready for the double penetration. Once they got her warmed up it�s time for daddy to show who the man is in the house and fuck that lazy ass finishing the lesson with giving her a perfect mouthful.

GEnre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, StrapOn, Domina, Fetish, Spanking, Worship, Pussy And Ass Worship, Treesome, double penetration, Blowjob, anal, Hardcore, Facial

File Name : Lazy Babysitter Gets Fucked In Every Hole.mp4
File Size : 488.11 MB
Duration : 00:18:46
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 505 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

[img][/img]
Download file - 488.1 MB

Old 12-17-2016, 08:00 AM   #161
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Femdom Mistress prepared special dinner for her obedient dog

Description: How you can say that some girl is dominant by the nature? Easy. If she is using every single available moment in her day to put males in place they deserve, this means that you just found one of those naturally dominant girls

This video is perfect example of young goddess humiliating slave even during dinner time. As you can see on her face she is completely relaxed while sitting on sofa and using what left from the dinner, to feed her personal slave. But don�t be fooled, slave won�t get his plate and he must eat from her favorite position and that means, kneeling

Gently, Mistress is smearing butter on her boots. You must admit that this ingenious approach to a slave feeding.IN the same time she is solving two things: slave will get some food to renew his strength so he can serve it further and her boots will become shiny as they should be

Genre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, Worship, Slut

File Name : Femdom Mistress prepared special dinner for her obedient dog.mp4
File Size : 397.86 MB
Duration : 00:06:49
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 957 Kbps, 25.000 fps

[img][/img]
Download file - 397.9 MB

Old 12-17-2016, 04:04 PM   #162
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Frank Has His Small Penis Inspected And Ridiculed By Diana

Description: Frank, just look at how tiny your penis is. I can barely even see it. This is why you are a virgin, you know that, right? No girl wants anything to do with this pathetic little sausage. It is pointless and would never make any woman happy. The best thing that we can do for you is to shame the fact that you have a small penis. Hopefully that will help it grow into a real man-sized cock, don�t you think?

Let�s start off by spanking it with this device I have. I really don�t want to use my hands to touch this small penis, so tools are going to come in handy! Oh, and don�t think for a second that I just put these high heels on in order to tease you. They are going to be utilized by trampling all over your cock and making it hurt as much as possible.

Genre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, Slave, Fetish, Worship

File Name : Frank Has His Small Penis Inspected And Ridiculed By Diana.mp4
File Size : 589.05 MB
Duration : 00:10:02
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 002 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

[img][/img]
Download file - 589.0 MB

Old 12-17-2016, 06:05 PM   #163
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Frank Loves To Smell His Mistress's Ass

Description: Yes, I know that you belong to me, but if you want to get access to my beautiful ass and have a smell of it, you will have to ask the master. I have given him control of you for a few hours to see how you handle being dominated by another man. Do you know how many times he has fucked me? You should be jealous of this real guy. He has such a great body and knows how to treat a woman right.

All you want to do is be pathetic, worthless and weak. Your sole purpose in life is to do things like this, isn't it? You get so happy with being a submissive sissy bitch for other men. Begging to be allowed to sniff my ass is about as low as it gets. Does it have a nice smell? You seem to be taking quite a few drags in, so I'm guessing that it's a quite the experience.

Genre: Humiliation, Pegging, Femdome, Fetish, Worship

File Name : Frank Loves To Smell His Mistress's Ass.mp4
File Size : 170.33 MB
Duration : 00:02:54
Video : AVC (AVC), 8 018 Kbps, 30.000 fps

[img][/img]
Download file - 170.3 MB

Old 12-17-2016, 08:06 PM   #164
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Getting Tag Team Pegged By Passionate Femdom Mistresses

Description: Your addiction to our bodies as of late has been a little tiring. Look, we know how pretty we look, and it�s about time you learnt to appreciate something else. That�s why we brought along two new friends for you to play with � they are quite short, only 8 inches in length each, but we are sure in good time you will learn to love them as much as you love us. See, we are two passionate dominatrices, and our addiction to tag-teaming slaves knows no bounds. When we spot a submissive male slut that needs some female domination, we have but one task: to deliver quality pegging action right to their doorstep. So why don�t you be a good male slave and bend over, that way I can fuck your face while your other dominatrix can take good care pegging your ass. Sound like a good plan? Of course it does.

Genre: StrapOn, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, Worship

File Name : Getting Tag Team Pegged By Passionate Femdom Mistresses.mp4
File Size : 321.64 MB
Duration : 00:05:31
Video : AVC (AVC), 7 934 Kbps, 25.000 fps

[img][/img]
Download file - 321.6 MB

Old 12-17-2016, 10:07 PM   #165
enjoy13
Veteran

Default Gorgeous and handsome dark haired dominatrix, Mistress Victoria Sin is humiliating

Description: Lady Victoria Sin decided to experiment for a while and put a slave on her throne. Slave became instantly nervous because he knew that sitting on Mistress�s throne can�t be god or that will be unpunished. And he was right, something bad is about to happen. Since Mistress Victoria is experienced enough, she know that it is best to put gag ball inside slave�s mouth so he can�t scream once she start doing what she planned. This made slave even more nervous and he would definitely want to escape but at that point, it was impossible. He was tied to a throne so Dominatrix can start brutal and painful femdom whipping of a helpless slave. Beside being whipped, slave will have to go through some spanking, pussy licking , feet worship and humiliating femdom riding.

Genre: Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Femdome, Worship, Slave, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Foot Worship & Licking

File Name : Gorgeous and handsome dark haired dominatrix, Mistress Victoria Sin is humiliating.mp4
File Size : 865.16 MB
Duration : 00:29:20
Video : AVC (AVC), 3 993 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps

[img][/img]
Download file - 865.2 MB

Tags
humiliation, pegging, slave, spanking, strapon