Full-Length Movies Full-Length Movies [DVDRip]

Old 08-11-2023, 04:18 PM   #9166
eddykn
Godfather forum

eddykn is on a distinguished road
Default More Dirty Debutantes 201

More Dirty Debutantes 201

Cover:

Fresh! Real! All of these sexy ladies could make a man stand up and notice! Gia is making her debut here. She's such a cutie and into sex too! Rachelle Devore is new and eager. Kylee has more sultry sexiness. Bella Vita (Danni Sloan) is more aggressive sexy. 201 is a showcase for enthusiastic and charming ladies who express themselves sexually on camera. Enjoy 201; it'll remind you of the early days...Love, Ed Powers.

Release Date: 2002
Studio: Ed Powers Productions
Category: 18+ Teens, Age, Amateur, Gonzo, Pro-Am
Starring: Ed Powers, Gia, Rachelle Devore, Kylie, Bella Vita

Format: AVC, 1400 Kbps, 1.2 GB, 01:54:14
Video: avc1, 640 x 480, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 2

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/bmsdahgqb9hi/M...tantes_201.mkv
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
eddykn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 06:20 PM   #9167
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default More Dirty Debutantes 225

More Dirty Debutantes 225

Cover:

Ever wonder what happened to a girl almost 10 years after making her debut in one of my tapes? Wonder no further, here's Amber Smith, who was in the first "Black Debutantes" volume. She didn't go all the way back then and she says this is her all-out boy-girl scene. She's interesting all right! You'll see Michelle Michael's first scene here with me. I'm still pinching myself! She's a hottie and will go far! Felix on the cover, is a hottie too! This is her first scene! I enjoyed working with Felix. Kendra makes her first appearance in a sex video too! She's into it as well. 4 very different girls, 2 common denominators...you the viewer and me! Not that we are common, of course, but what we do have in common is that we share them together! Enjoy MDD 225. Love, Ed Powers.

Release Date: 2002
Category: Amateur, Gonzo
Starring: Ed Powers, Felix Vicious, Michelle Michaels, Kendra Lynn, Amber Smith

Format: MPEG-4 Visual, 697 Kbps, 870.01 MB, 02:26:18
Video: DX50, 320 x 240, 14.985 fps
Audio: 55, 2

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/nadh1wpbw6p7/M...tantes_225.mkv
Old 08-11-2023, 08:22 PM   #9168
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default More Dirty Debutantes 23

More Dirty Debutantes 23

Cover:

Variety. Dynamic sensuality. Returning debutantes do an encore. Electrifying first-time experiences. These are some descriptions of "More Dirty Debutantes #23. Nikki Dial found her way to Ed's place. At the time, she did a solo, but wasn't ready to jump into the adult biz. A message from Nikki to explain the true story. Witness the first-time on camera experience of one of the true superstars of adult entertainment. Nikki really gets herself off! Monique DeMoan will soon hit the biz with a bang! Ed gets behind her to help her reach of orgasmic goal. Montana will also shortly hit the biz with a whambang! Ed had her go first, then Tabitha Cash, Bonita and Shawnee Cates jump in for the ultimate group cum-fest! Killian, Tia and Ashley Davidson step boldly forward to share with you a special moment in their lives. Killian and Tia are precious. Ashley may be looking for an acting award, but it does take all kinds. All in all, what does this synopsis mean? Variety. Dynamic sensuality and sexuality. Returning Debutantes...etc...etc...etc. Enjoy! Check out other movies from this exciting gonzo series.

Release Date: 1993
Category: '90s, Amateur, Classic, Gonzo, Pro-Am
Starring: Ed Powers, Tabitha Cash, Nikki Dial, Monique DeMoan, Shawnee Cates, Tia, Bonita, Kilian, Montana, Ashley Davidson

Format: AVC, 1240 Kbps, 1.27 GB, 02:19:21
Video: avc1, 640 x 480, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 2

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/nc7cmft977yv/M...utantes_23.mkv
Old 08-11-2023, 10:22 PM   #9169
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default More Dirty Debutantes 24

More Dirty Debutantes 24

Cover:

All new action combined with never-before-seen footage gives Deb 24 that wall-to-wall effect. This is a rear-action extravaganza in which you get to see the return of Keiko and Chelsea Lynx in their rare backdoor scenes. Keisha Lynn, from New Ends, returns as a rear delivery as well. See the lovely Vicky Powers in her one and only DVD appearance. She goes from shy to wanting sex-kitten. Kaitlynn experiences her husband and another man, that's Ed of course, and she experiences her first rump-humpin'. Ed loves to be the first. Don't we all? Lucky Bonita, the honorary Nasty Sister, experiences the first Girl-Girl affairs of both Kaitlynn and Vicki. There's fun abound in this brand new volume, #24 of the More Dirty Debutantes** series. Enjoy! Love, Ed and the Nasty Brothers.

Release Date: 2001
Category: Amateur, Gonzo, Pro-Am
Starring: Ed Powers, Keiko, Bonita, Chelsea Lynx, Jay Jason, Vicki Powers, Keisha Lynn, Kaitlynn

Format: AVC, 598 Kbps, 769.42 MB, 02:25:10
Video: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, 720 x 480, 25.000 fps
Audio: A_VORBIS, 2

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/kf4555z5qvau/M...utantes_24.mkv
Old 08-12-2023, 12:23 AM   #9170
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default More Dirty Debutantes 250

More Dirty Debutantes 250

Cover:

For somewhat of a milestone at #250 I decided to give you some more variety. Cherrie comes on camera for the first time having some fun with me. Nautica isn't into intercourse on camera, but we have a fun R&D scene. Katrina enjoys her first time on camera with me too. I'm a lucky SOB! Tiffany Lynn and I share an R&D scene. Angelina returns for a quickie. And for a first girl-girl for each of them, Tanya Renee and Diamond get together! Variety and reality, what a combo! Please enjoy More Dirty Debutantes #250. - Love, Ed Powers.

Release Date: 2003
Category: Amateur, Asian, Ethnic, Gonzo, International, Interracial, Interracial - Asian Girls, Pro-Am
Starring: Ed Powers, Nautica Thorn, Cherry Poppins, Katrina, Diamond Rene

Format: VC-1, 1251 Kbps, 1.21 GB, 02:13:17
Video: WMV3, 480 x 360, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 2

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/7deu6wd60fgc/M...tantes_250.mkv
Old 08-12-2023, 02:25 AM   #9171
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default More Dirty Debutantes 253

More Dirty Debutantes 253

Cover:

I'd like to introduce to all of you a new "superstar" on the rise, and she sure game me one, "Lauren Phoenix". Lauren is tall, very shapely and for the last 3 years has only been with one man, Tre Synful. In this volume I get real lucky an honored by being with Lauren. She's Amazing! Lovely 18yr old Annie returns! Annie is soooo sexy too! Remember little Kitty who brought me Annie? Now she brings me Laura Lai, an adorable little Latin cutie. Nautica returns, this time to share a BJ with Lauren and Tre Synful. Lauren gets on top and the three have orgasmic fun! Please enjoy! With Love, Ed Powers

Release Date: 2003
Category: Amateur, Gonzo, Pro-Am
Starring: Lauren Phoenix, Ed Powers, Nautica Thorn, Tre Synful

Format: VC-1, 1251 Kbps, 1.2 GB, 02:11:08

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/6u424mj4ydok/M...tantes_253.mkv
Old 08-12-2023, 04:26 AM   #9172
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default More Dirty Debutantes 26

More Dirty Debutantes 26

Cover:

Variety is the spice of Ed's life! The Nasty Bros. return with Ed and Jake and a bevy of eager beavers. Lovely Meesha explodes onto to the adult scene and here you can witness her first appearance, long before she ever picked up a script. Her lovely body and sensuous attitude turned Ed's crank to a big squirting finish. Next, Ed found a scene he needed to share with you, hot and sexy Tesla Brown. It's orgasmic delight from the front to the back. Miss Pamodoro cums out of retirement and experiences her first pump up the butt. What a fine ass she has! Thrown in for a different twist, Tanya Cortez places Ed's toes in her mouth and nibbles, licks and sucks until Ed gives her a cream facial. In a lost episode we catch the look in Rene Emerald's eyes as she sees Jake Steed's big rod for the very first time. Can't help but Tabitha Cash returns and Big Jake steed enters from the rear in a riveting backdoor scene that leads to Lydia Chanel that leads to Ed that leads to Ed and Jake in a D.P. that could lead to a wet spot on anyone's bed! We promise variety and two hours and twenty minutes of More Dirty Debutantes #26. Enjoy!

Category: '90s, Amateur, Classic, Gonzo, Pro-Am
Starring: Ed Powers, Jake Steed, Tabitha Cash, Mesha, Lydia Chanel, Ms. Pomodoro, Telsa Brown, Renee Emerald, Tanya Cortez

Format: AVC, 664 Kbps, 738.22 MB, 02:18:56
Video: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, 640 x 480, 30.039 fps

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/7hwgqhwm4gdv/M...utantes_26.mkv
Old 08-12-2023, 06:27 AM   #9173
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default More Dirty Debutantes 5

More Dirty Debutantes 5

Cover:

These are the private home videos of the NASTY BROS. We are proud to introduce the Nasty Bros., Randy West into the family. This tape features the hottest women breaking their video virginity! You'll see Jamie Gillis get it on and get down with a big black mouth watering Mama. Randy and Ed enjoy Blonde fire with three of the sexiest blondes to break into the adult biz. Lance Heywood as he introduces two sexy vivacious ladies to you for the first time, Raquel and Derek as they introduce the scenes, fuck each other hot and heavy, and tell you what the future has in store for them and their newly formed company, and you'll see the Bondage Queen herself, Kiri Kelly in a no Bondage hot masturbation and oral sex scene that leads to oozing gobs of creamy cm pouring from her mouth! More Variety! Raw Reality! The Debutante series is becoming world famous for delivering Adult Video with a difference! No other Amateur series can boast of so much variety. The Nasty Bros. With their ever so humble attitude offer for your pleasure and enjoyment. More Dirty Debutantes 5, the video that's got it all!

Release Date: 1990
Category: Gonzo
Starring: Ed Powers, Randy West, Racquel Darrian, Jamie Gillis, Angela Summers, K.C. Williams, Sheila Stone, Derrick Lane, Kiri Kelly, Melanie Rose, Lance Viceroy, Tanya Haney, Yolanda Knight, Staci Lee

Format: AVC, 436 Kbps, 477.06 MB, 02:00:05
Video: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, 576 x 448, 29.970 fps

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/tql9tgj1925l/M...butantes_5.mkv
Old 08-12-2023, 08:28 AM   #9174
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default Mr. & Mrs. Jones

Mr. & Mrs. Jones

Cover:

A great performance for a very confirmed star of the hard scene a few years ago Vittoria Best in the parody of a very famous hit film in the main stream. A high-level movie with heart-pounding scenes. This super sexy blonde will turn you on and engage you like never before.

Release Date: 2010
Studio: XTIME
Category: Anal, Appearance, Big Dicks, Big Tits, Ethnic, European, Feature, International, Italian Language, Language, Parody, Plot Oriented
Starring: Mandy Bright, Maria Bellucci, Bob Terminator, Denis Marti, Victoria Best, Sabrina Sweet

Format: AVC, 5999 Kbps, 1.16 GB, 00:27:05
Video: avc1, 1920 x 1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 2, N/A

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/do7a6zv97y38/M...ones_-_Sc1.mp4
https://filejoker.net/u8w675r6pw7v/M...ones_-_Sc2.mp4
https://filejoker.net/kqdazo534k9l/M...ones_-_Sc3.mp4
https://filejoker.net/yvdf4s2bo85i/M...ones_-_Sc4.mp4
https://filejoker.net/z8s9xe26ty5f/M...ones_-_Sc5.mp4
Old 08-12-2023, 10:29 AM   #9175
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default Naked & Nasty

Naked & Nasty

Cover:

It's the hottest magazine ever to hit the stands - crammed full of gorgeous women showing you what they do best!Watch as photographer Peter North shoots his subjects having sex with each other. He even gets to join in with two lucky girls. Rebecca Lord takes you on a behind-the-scenes look at the high-gloss world of the centerfold. She persuades her photographer boyfriend to shoot a layout for her that soon turns into a sexual free-for-all! Just think of it as a little pulp friction!

Release Date: 1996
Studio: Wicked Pictures
Category: '90s, Classic, Classic Plot, Plot Oriented
Starring: Peter North, Rebecca Lord, Felecia Danay, Tom Byron, Tony Tedeschi, Marc Wallice, Tracy Love, Celine Deveaux

Format: MPEG-4 Visual, 1743 Kbps, 1.03 GB, 01:18:04
Video: XVID, 576 x 432, 29.970 fps
Audio: 55, 2

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/n89160011yaz/Naked__Nasty.avi
Old 08-12-2023, 12:29 PM   #9176
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default New Ends 1

New Ends 1

Cover:

Hey guys, Anisa here with my very own series! In New Ends, Ed and I bring you fresh new girls doing their first-time anal scenes! It's all original, never-before-seen footage! You saw Kristi Lynn in "Deep Inside Dirty Debutantes 7," but you haven't seen her like this! How many ways can she take it up the ass? I love exotic women, so of course I had to get Keisha Lynn for New Ends - she's a combination of German and Philipino, and has her first back-door experience here! Cute, blonde Tracy Kittridge had never done it with a girl before. I couldn't let Ed have all the fun, so I jump in for some hot lesbian sex! Keeping with the New Ends theme, she wears a huge strap-on dildo and fucks me in the ass. Then Ed joins in for a D.P. on me! Kira takes on Randy West and Jake Steed for a sizzling, fast-paced and wild threesome that got me so hot! Tabitha Cash meets Rocco Siffredi and sparks fly! I couldn't help but get in there and give some enthusiastic stroking, licking, sucking, and rimming too! What can I say, I'm a bad girl... New Ends-the series I'm getting behind one hundred percent! Love, Anisa

Category: '90s, Amateur, Asian, Classic, Ethnic, Gonzo, International
Starring: Naomi Wang, Rocco Siffredi, Ed Powers, Randy West, Jake Steed, Tabitha Cash, Kira Rodriguez, Krysti Lynn, Tracy Kittridge, Keisha Lynn

Format: VC-1, 1177 Kbps, 1.2 GB, 02:19:31
Video: WMV3, 720 x 480, 29.970 fps

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/hq03rlw60h8e/New_Ends_1.wmv
Old 08-12-2023, 02:30 PM   #9177
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default New Ends 10

New Ends 10

Cover:

Anisa bids us a fond farewell. It's sad but true that she has retired from the business and "New Ends 10" is her last hurrah. She leaves behind a legacy of adult entertainment and New Ends - the original appearance of Minha, the exciting ass-pounding beginning of Dallas D'Amore, Victoria Lee and Caress. As a friend I'll always enjoy that with Anisa, but as a partner, co-worker and entertainer, I and the whole world will miss her. This is a special New Ends. You can almost say it's the End of the line. Anisa leaves the biz on the best of terms and has told me she's gonna miss the fans. Her tour of booty duty has cum full term. We all love you, Anisa! She gives me full blessings for a new series, "More New Ends", cumming soon. So, in the meantime, dry your eyes because you can still wet your hanky in another way, cause "New Ends 10" is a sizzler! Enjoy. With All My Love, Ed Powers.

Release Date: 1994
Category: Amateur, Anal, First Anal, Firsts, Gonzo, Pro-Am
Starring: Ed Powers, Naomi Wang, Dallas D'Amour, Victoria Lee, Caress

Format: VC-1, 1250 Kbps, 1.24 GB, 02:15:03

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/xl9q293bir2q/New_Ends_10.wmv
Old 08-12-2023, 04:31 PM   #9178
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default New Ends 11

New Ends 11

Cover:

New Ends is back! Hosted by Ed Powers. The popular Debutantes Shay Sweet and Katie Gold return for a first-time event. After Ed warms them up, Jake Steed gets behind them 100% Getting "A" delivery in the rear is not only an eyeful but an adventure! Hot Latin babe Passion returns for her first double-penetration and she brought a friend, Ava, who experiences her first rear delivery by Ed. Jake isn't finished yet, his back-door openings continue with lovely Charlie. New Ends is back! Please Enjoy!

Category: '90s, Amateur, Asian, Classic, Ethnic, Gonzo, International
Starring: Shay Sweet, Katie Gold, Passion, Ava, Charlie, Jake Steed, Ed Powers

Format: VC-1, 1008 Kbps, 1.02 GB, 02:21:56
Video: WMV3, 512 x 384, 29.970 fps

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/3sb8db9zm8ox/New_Ends_11.wmv
Old 08-12-2023, 06:32 PM   #9179
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default New Ends 12

New Ends 12

Cover:

Superstar Christina Angel experiences a big one when Jake gets behind her. Lovely Idalis, who first appeared in Deep Inside #12, experiences her first time anal with both Jake and me. The fans request of Mia Smiles' first anal reached her and she's honoring us with the privilege. I get lucky again! Sexy red-haired London peaks an interest as Jake backs her up. I get lucky once more with Phyllisha Anne. This is an action-packed New Ends. Please enjoy! Love, Ed

Category: Amateur, Anal, First Anal, Firsts, Gonzo, Pro-Am
Starring: Ed Powers, Phyllisha Anne, Jake Steed, Mia Smiles, London, Christina Angel, Idalis

Format: VC-1, 1600 Kbps, 1.52 GB, 02:10:00
Video: WVC1, 720 x 480, N/A

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/ushbxi16dokj/New_Ends_12.wmv
Old 08-12-2023, 08:33 PM   #9180
eddykn
Godfather forum

Default New Ends 13

New Ends 13

Cover:

Ed Powers is very excited to announce that your popular Backdoor/Anal series is back! New Ends 13 is a lucky number! You told him out there that there's never enough New Ends, so here's a new one with exciting 1st timers in the Anal Arena. Exciting and exclusive to Ed Powers vids is lovely Kami Boh whose Anal scene is as explosive as she is! Orgasmic too! Lovely Latin Rika is sensational and hot! Orgasmic too! Temple is no exception to the Anal orgasmic fever! WOW! She is great! Making her U.S. debut is Bamboo! She's French/Vietnamese and tight! Let New Ends 13 makes your lucky night! Love, Ed Powers

Category: Amateur, Anal, Asian, Ethnic, First Anal, Firsts, Gonzo, International, Pro-Am
Starring: Ed Powers, Bamboo, Rika, Kami Boh, Temple

Format: VC-1, 1600 Kbps, 1.45 GB, 02:04:16
Video: WVC1, 720 x 480, N/A

Screens:

Download:
https://filejoker.net/nw6kwj3jvtsy/New_Ends_13.wmv

Tags
full movies