Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 04-28-2023, 01:27 AM   #6436
XAPOH
Godfather forum

XAPOH is on a distinguished road
Default Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat

Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat

Miss Ravyn Alexa is mentoring 18 Year-Old Mistress Destiny, and they've just returned to the dungeon after a grueling workout. Both clad just in sports bras and yoga pants, showing off their spectacular bodies to a sensory-deprived slave who has a blinding hood on but who's head is also in bondage via a head strap that is chained to its cuffs under the black leather mat they have the slave splayed out on. As they walk in, Mistress Destiny tells Miss Ravyn she's tired and wants to relax, Ravyn replies: "Let's use this...thing. We can use it to stretch out on and cool down, to relax, even lick the sweat off our bodies. A slave is a utility - it's whatever You, A Superior Goddess, wants an inferior male slave to be. Let Me show You." Miss Ravyn puts both legs on either side of the slaves head, and slowly lowers Her perfect ass onto the slaves helplessly immobilized face and head. Her sumptuous ass cheeks bulging out and over the head of the slave, engulfing him in yoga pant-covered female ass. His air is obviously cut off, as She puts Her full wieght onto the slaves face as She touches Her toes. The slave doesn't utter a peep, knowing that any expression of humanity will be ruthlessly caned out of him. "When my pussy gets really sweaty, I like to do this" She turns around and hikes up Her yoga pants to give Herself a camel toe, mashing Her sweaty yoga pants-covered pussy into the slave face, cutting off his oxygen yet again. When Mistress Destiny sits on the slave, She faces the other way, mashing Her yoga-pant covered pussy into the slaves face. She starts grinding it into him, obviously enjoying the control She has over the slaves breath and life. The two take turns trying different stretches when it dawns on Mistress Destiny: "It's too bad We only have one slave to split. Hey, could we both use it together?" Miss Ravyn of course loves the idea, so they both climb onto the slave, Ravyn doing the splits over the slave face. Mistress Destiny and Ravyn switch and Destiny gets even more aggressive with Her big beautiful ass - pushing the slave head deeper inside. Mistress Destiny says: "I love the feeling of him screaming into my pussy and his struggling for air. It's making me soaking wet!" Mistress Destiny notices that the slave has stopped responding and tells Ravyn with some alarm: "I think it's blacked out!" "That's ok, You don't have to get up. Just give it some air and when its back to breathing You can start smothering it again." Finally, the slave appears to black out again and two get tired of the little game: "Let's go get a drink, this isn't as much fun when its not suffering" Check Out The Latest In The Series: Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat II (HD 4K MP4)
yoga pants, facesitting, pussy smother, full weight smother, ass kissing, face bouncing, ass smothering, smother slave, breath control, bondage, head harness, double domme, double smother, human furniture, human yoga mat.
Duration : 00:12:13
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 365.45 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
XAPOH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 04:17 AM   #6437
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Feet and Food Humiliation

Feet and Food Humiliation

Time for a snack, us Ladies deserve to be spoiled and pampered! But what is this?! Is this house slave serious? All this food is rotten or gone off! How dare he serve this to use. We will make him pay and use his ugly face as our HUMAN GARBAGE BIN. Mistress Amanda and I stuff his mouth with the disgusting food and completely cover his useless body with all kind of filthy fluids. We make him eat the smelly food from between our toes and he has to lick our FEET clean! Well he tries anyways but fails as we just keep SPITTING food at him, ha ha. ***OCTOBER CONTEST***WIN a personalised/custom clip of 10 mins with Mistress Fetish Liza!**What do you have to do?* In 5 clips that will be uploaded this month, October, there are 5 hidden Halloween bunnies. The bunny is one of my slaves dressed up, he will briefly appear in the clip! You need to hunt him down and contact me when you have found him in 5 different clips! Send your proof to: liza(at)fetishliza* The winner of this amazing contest, will be notified personally and gets his FREE custom video! End date to send your proof is 7th November when the winner will be drawn.** Solo video, non-nude, your name can be mentioned if you like.
queens of kink, foot bitch, food crush, mistress fetish liza, double domme, humiliation, foot slave, bare feet, foot cleaning, foot fetish.
Duration : 00:10:35
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 281.3 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-28-2023, 07:07 AM   #6438
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Milked Whipped And Fed His Own Cum

Milked Whipped And Fed His Own Cum

It was the end of a long whipping session. My slave's back was full of nice red marks, but he still had to take 10 more whiplashes. Suddenly I realize he is aroused, he has a bulge in his punishment panties. Did I manage to turn him into a masochist, has he started to like pain, although he absolutely hated it not so long ago? Or is this pain, just because it's coming from Me, his Mistress, a pleasure? Anyway, this gives Me an interesting idea: I want to milk him before giving him the final 10 lashes; when his arousal will be consumed, these 10 lashes will feel completely different. An aroused man can take a lot of pain and humiliation, but right after cumming they don't even want to hear about any more. Then it's even more interesting and arousing for Me to hurt them, and that's what I'm going to do. I will have My slave jerk off and cum into a glass, I will even not ruin it, I want to be sure his arousal is completely consumed. Then, and only then, he will receive the final 10 whiplashes and more, he will have to eat his own cum. Am I sadistic or what? This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
ezada.
Duration : 00:07:50
Resolution : 720x406
File Size : 129 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-28-2023, 09:57 AM   #6439
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Professors Foot Fetish

Professors Foot Fetish

Goddess Raven Bay is a sexy student who drops by her professors office to help him grade some papers. She had just left the gym so when she disappears to get some water her cant help but to sneak into her gym bag and get out her dirty, sweaty gym socks. When she walks in to find him with his nose buried in her smelly socks, she humiliates him by dangling the socks in his face while laughing at him. She decides to use his foot fetish to her advantage, hopping on his desk and making him kneel before her on the floor at her feet. She snaps photos of him sniffing, kissing, and licking her feet to blackmail him into getting her the internship she wants. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
raven bay, classroom, sole licking, femdom.
Duration : 00:07:43
File Size : 299.13 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-28-2023, 12:47 PM   #6440
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Big Balls For The Small Slave

Big Balls For The Small Slave

I hate it when slaves have tiny and pathetic balls, even if they are tiny and pathetic overall. I want something that I can grab onto, something to , and the slave before Me today needs a bit of help to be able to satisfy My sadistic pleasures. Its time to infuse his balls with a touch of something extra, blow them up a bit, make them juicy and squeezable. When I'm done inflating his balls, they will be so huge and -able. I can feel the balls swelling, so cold to start, getting heavier and heavier, so pleasant and big. I can hear the slave moan under the increased pressure in his sack, now fat and round, filled to the brim, 250 ml plumper than just a few minutes before. After I tie the balls up tight, so nothing leaks out, they are finally ready to be used and . #1 clip in category "BALL "
ezada.
Duration : 00:11:06
File Size : 125.21 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-28-2023, 03:37 PM   #6441
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Ballbusted By Latex Prison Guard

Miss Melisande Sin - Ballbusted By Latex Prison Guard

Duration : 00:06:30
File Size : 948.6 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-28-2023, 06:27 PM   #6442
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Milked Like A Little Whore

Milked Like A Little Whore

Today Mistress Gaia is sharing one of Her slaves with Me, to assess the effect of chastity training on him. he has been in chastity for the biggest part of the last two years and I would like to see how his little prick works after this period. And well, it almost doesn't. Although surrounded by two beautiful Ladies, touched all over by Our latex gloved hands and even with his chastity off, his cock still remains tiny and flaccid. Having the honor of licking his Mistress's foot makes it marginally harder, but still not even close to a real man. This is the fate of chaste slaves - impotence, after long period of time in chastity their cocks stop functioning as they should. This slave's cock looks more like a clitty now, so it's only logical to using a magic wand to make him cum like a little whore. And of course We can make him cum, no matter how impotent he is, because We are the ones that control his cock and balls. We will milk him, just for medical reasons, but he will feel no pleasure, quite the opposite. Not only will his orgasms be ruined, but his prick will be rubbed hard when it becomes sensitive, so that he will associate cumming not with pleasure, but with pain. he doesn't need pleasure, does he?Video quality: qHD 960*540.#1 clip in category "ORGASM CONTROL"
ezada, gaia.
Duration : 00:13:48
Resolution : 960x540
File Size : 198.58 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-28-2023, 09:18 PM   #6443
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Anal Slut for My BBC

Anal Slut for My BBC

Anal hook inside, mouth plugged and cock in CHASTITY...all in prepation of my BBC. This slut needs a good, hard FUCKING with my big STRAP-ON cock. I want to see this anal whore bent over as I penetrate and sodomize his fuck hole, hard, deep...until he starts screaming amd wimpering. Day and night, my slave needs to be stretched and pounded because he is such a SLUT for my BBC.
queens of kink, anal training, rubber doll, mistress fetish liza, strap-on fucking, gagged, latex goddess, bitch boy, anal hook, bbc, anal slut, rubber slave, oudoors fucking.
Duration : 00:14:56
File Size : 386.16 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-29-2023, 12:07 AM   #6444
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default The Power Of Slapping

The Power Of Slapping

Duration : 00:10:46
File Size : 235.89 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-29-2023, 02:57 AM   #6445
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Huge Balls Painful Milking

Huge Balls Painful Milking

My slave's balls are extremely big. Maybe it's time to empty them. Especially after the cock whipping (a clip with which will come later), maybe he deserves some pleasure. Not that he could oppose in any way, being wrapped in black saran, with his hands tied up to the ceiling. His very hard cock is almost ready to explode after several touches of My pink stiletto nails. I get him to the brink of orgasm and leave him there, several times. This is fun, but it can be even more fun if I slap his cock when he is most close to orgasm. I can literally hear his disappointment and frustration in those moments. Finally, when he's already desperate and not believing he will be allowed to have an orgasm, I bring him to the edge of orgasm again and cross him over, slapping his cock while it splurts loads of cum in all directions. Now he's had his orgasm, but was it pleasant? I don't really know, but some post-orgasmic cock over-stimulation can never hurt.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
handjobs, ezada.
Duration : 00:08:07
File Size : 184.38 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-29-2023, 05:47 AM   #6446
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default A Real Cum Geyser

A Real Cum Geyser

Tied to a St. Andrew's cross, ready to be used by Me and Mistress Gaia - what more could a slave wish for? Especially when I'm getting ready to remove his chastity device for the first time in the last 3 weeks, maybe to grant him a release. I'm sure these three weeks have been hard for him, but that only makes it more interesting for Me. he must have built up a lot of cum in his balls and today he will be freed of this burden. Not immediately, of course, first I want to see him aroused, worked up, desperate to get a release. Something quite easy to achieve after 3 weeks if chastity, just a little bit of teasing gets him quickly to the point where he is ready to cum, but afraid to do it without Our permission. Because he knows the punishment for cumming without permission will be hard, and the fear of it is so hard that he prefers to cum later better than risk cumming too early. All the better for Us, because when We finally make him cum, he does it like a real cum geyser. 7 huge gushes of cum shot to more than 2 meters - that was a really unexpected surprise. The biggest ejaculation We've seen in quite a while, if not the biggest ever. Well worth the build up of 3 weeks in chastity and of all the tease & denial. Maybe We should lock the slave for even more this time?.. This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
ezada sinn, gaia.
Duration : 00:10:12
Resolution : 1024x576
File Size : 340.42 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-29-2023, 08:37 AM   #6447
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Under My Desk And Under My Spell

Under My Desk And Under My Spell

It's tough working in the office next to a beauty like Goddess Adrienne, so when she asks you to troubleshoot her desktop you are more than happy to assist. While you are down under her desk to check all power and cable connections you simply can't resist stealing a whiff of her feet. Uh oh! She saw you. You are busted and now Adrienne knows that you are one of those foot loving weirdos. But rather than reveal your secret to the entire office, she thinks it will be more fun to keep you under the desk and have you jerk off to her feet. She kicks off her shoes and has you sniff the strong natural scent trapped in her stocking clad feet. Adrienne rubs her feet all over your pervy face. You love the smooth texture, the odor of her perfect feet and the way her pantyhose snags on your facial stubble. You have no choice and obligingly worship every inch of her precious feet while you squeeze your cock to an explosive end. You are Goddess Adrienne's footboy now. Start licking up the mess you made. Your mistress won't go home with dirty pantyhose. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
adrienne brontide, feetondemand, feet, goddess adrienne, goddess, pantyhose, mean diva, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, office, stockings, interracial, foot smelling, long toes.
Duration : 00:05:13
File Size : 210.71 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-29-2023, 11:27 AM   #6448
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Double Cleaning For My Boots

Double Cleaning For My Boots

Duration : 00:08:56
File Size : 335.61 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-29-2023, 02:17 PM   #6449
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Gash Bucket For The Sinsisters Lady Dark Fairytale Evil Wom...

Miss Melisande Sin - Gash Bucket For The Sinsisters Lady Dark Fairytale Evil Woman Amp; Melisande Sin

Duration : 00:06:44
File Size : 563.62 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-29-2023, 05:07 PM   #6450
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Discipline And Maintenance

Discipline And Maintenance

Sorceress Morgana is awoken by the sound of loudly clattering dishes. She is furious that her slave is making so much noise after she warned him that she'd be recovering from a late night out. The sorceress commences with a tongue lashing then commences with the punishment. She bends him over her knees and slaps his bare ass hard with her palm. In his current position, the slave has a great view of Morgana's feet. He counts the licks on his ass and begs for more. After the grueling punishment, Sorceress Morgana instructs the slave to prepare her bath. Once she is seated in the warm tub with a glass of red wine, the slave is told to worship her feet. The sorceress provides continual instruction and reminds the slave to only perform exactly as told. Once the complete tongue bathing of her feet is done, the slave sponges them clean with the bath water. This slave is fare from perfect, but Sorceress Morgana knows how to train him. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
sorceress morgana, barefoot goddess, feet, goddess morgana, toe sucking, foot tease, dominant woman, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, paddling, heels, foot lust, spanking, foot licking.
Duration : 00:14:58
File Size : 214.45 MB

Link For Download

Tags
ferocious, gorgeous, mistress, punishes, slave, submissive