Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 05-24-2023, 03:04 PM   #10621
omnnium
Godfather forum

omnnium is on a distinguished road
Default Secretary Taped Up In Her Office

Title : Secretary Taped Up In Her Office

Duration : 00:10:21 // Size : 388.06 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Layla Mercedes Layla comes in the office early one morning to find the place ransacked. But instead of calling for the authorities, she starts to clean up the place. Just then a man enters and Layla realizes he is the burglar. Before she can do anything, he leans her over her desk and starts to tape her up. Knowing that any minute, other workers can come in, he has to shut Layla up. So he stuffs her mouth and seals her lips shut with duct tape. With Layla now gagged, he finished taping her up so he can stash her behind her desk. But after he leaves her, Layla struggles her way out and tries to get into the hallway. The man catches her and drags her back into the office. He brings out more tape and tapes her up in a tight ball. After the burglar makes his escape, Layla finds it impossible to move. All she can do it fall over and lay on her side. But at one point her struggling will pay off and Layla is able to tear some of the tape.
Tags: oldschoolbondage, bondage, old school bondage, rope,
https://k2s.cc/file/523d08f55e7dd
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
omnnium is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 05:59 PM   #10622
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default Raven Eve - The Vanishing - Part 3

Title : Raven Eve - The Vanishing - Part 3

Duration : 00:17:12 // Size : 755.25 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

Now transferred from the attic space, things haven't improved much for our helpless and feisty FBI agent. Stripped now to her panties only, Raven furiously tries to make her threats and displeasure known from beneath the hand that keeps clamping over her big bitchy mouth! When the hand is released she's still unable to voice her opinions, as a large pair of panties is slowly and methodically stuffed into her protesting mouth! It fills every inch of space, turning her screams and shouts into thickly muffled impotent nonsense. A few strips of black tape hold the giant mass in place, allowing her assailant to continue binding her without interruption. She kicks and fights, her bare feet thrashing about as he slowly adds more ropes to her sexy bound body. She continues to berate him through the massive gag, the packing is so huge not even the tape can contain it, her tormenter to keep mashing it tightly down against her face to hold everything in! Finally he realizes the gag will have to be improved and he slowly peels the tape off her face as she grunts in pain. Before she can spit the panties out, he cleave gags her with medical adhesive wrap, winding it around her mouth and between her teeth again and again! Finally, only the barest bit of cloth is left spilling out of the tight and effective gag, and Raven bares her beautiful teeth in rage as she tries to escape. to her stomach, she's placed into a VERY tight hogtie, nearly her into a bow. Her eyes grow wide as her lovely hair is subjected to the rope treatment and tied back to her toes! Now only able to wiggle uselessly, she nonetheless fights her predicament, cursing out the bad guy through her packed mouth as he lays before her and mocks her, informing her she's going to be debased, degraded, and humiliated in ways she cannot possible imagine. He belittles her skills as an agent, laughing that she must have fucked her way onto the, and her rage grows with every insult. Finally left alone, she fights like a wildcat, screaming into her gag, but escape is absolutely impossible! Raven is a prisoner now, soon to disappear like the other girls, but she is still unaware of the remaining in store for her!!Don't miss part one and part two of this fantastic series!
Tags: bondage, did, topless, big tits, gag talk, barefoot, raven eve, damsel in, bondage, topless, big tits, mouth packing, tape gagged, gag talk, cleave gagged, hogtied, barefoot, hair tie, struggling, humiliation, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/a729233af28dc
Old 05-24-2023, 08:54 PM   #10623
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default Rogue - Business Woman Bound

Title : Rogue - Business Woman Bound

Duration : 00:19:40 // Size : 863.08 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

When Rogue received her new promotion, she had no idea how stressed it would leave her. I tried to warn her, but she brushed my advice off because I was bucking for the same position. Now she has the job, I don't, and I still have to listen to her complain. Knowing she's a total rope slut, I bind and gag her to help her relax. She's bound in only her skirt, bra, heels and hose, with her ankles lashed tightly together, her wrists and elbows bound, even her fingers are laced together with thin twine. Finally, shes cleave gagged with two huge white socks! Now that's she's nice and secure, I let her know I was none too happy about losing the promotion, so I'll be taking pictures of her bound and gagged to send to her conservative bosses! Now the poor girl is far from relaxed as she tries to free herself from her bondage, but she doesn't have a prayer in the world! I return to up the ante by adding tape deep into her mouth, around her head and over the already agonizingly tight cleave gag, then push her to her side and tie a tight crotch rope! Every movement increases the fire in her pussy, but I'm still not done with her. I tie her wrists to her side, refusing to untie her elbows, which her arms into a horribly uncomfortable position! I give her another choice: resign the position so I can be promoted, and I'll untie her. I leave her to think it over as fatigue sets in and her joints burn from the tight bondage and exertion. When I return she has agreed to my demand, but I'm STILL not finished with her! Her gag is removed and she is to swallow a spoonful of honey before being ball gagged. Immediately, she begins to drool helplessly on herself. her to the ground on her stomach, she's put into a wickedly tight hogtie, the anchoring rope tied into her crotch rope, providing a constant pull and tension on her aching pussy. Finally, the entire thing is tied off to the harness of her gag, pulling the ball deep into her mouth and increasing her gurgling drooling moans. She'll be in this position for the rest of the night!
Tags: bondage, did, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, gagged women, secretary, rogue, damsel in, shiny clothing, skirt, blouse, pantyhose, high heels, eyeglass fetish, gaggged women, ball gag, cleave gag, rope bondage, hogtied, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/230f6e78cadc9
Old 05-24-2023, 11:49 PM   #10624
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default Rachel Adams - Wonder Woman Groped Part 1

Title : Rachel Adams - Wonder Woman Groped Part 1

Duration : 00:18:54 // Size : 744.34 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

EXCLUSIVE TO THIS SITE! AVAILABLE ON NO OTHER PLATFORM!! When Wonder Woman (Rachel Adams) discovers two nefarious evildoers ransacking the home of a brilliant professor, she speeds to the scene of the crime to subdue them. Unfortunately for her, the criminals have found the professor's latest invention - a special concoction that will weaken even the strongest of superheroines, leaving them weak as a kitten! Wonder Woman learns too late what happens to helpless heroines who have had their powers stripped and who are found in the clutches of bad guys! She ends up groped, fondles, spanked and totally humiliated...but the worst is yet to come!
Tags: bondage, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/f7eeef8ba40dd
Old 05-25-2023, 02:44 AM   #10625
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default Soaked in Suffering Part 1

Title : Soaked in Suffering Part 1

Duration : 00:22:46 // Size : 558.06 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

When I love something, I can say write a book about it but sometimes I'm speechless. I just LOVE this one A LOT. I LOVE being spread and used, manhandled, groped, fucked, fingered and just treated like a slut. Naked in stockings and heels with my legs spread WIDE and my hands and legs restrained - leaving me helpless and open for Martin to do whatever he wants. Access to my tits and my pussy just the way I like it. I was enjoying myself so much that I don't even think I paid much attention to the massive gag that's wedged in my mouth! Lol Mmmm... I can stay like this all day...
Tags: bondage, ballgagged, predicament bondage, bdsm, pantyhose/stockings, submissive sluts, bdsm, bondage, submissive, predicament bondage, ballgagged, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, high heels, spread, stockings, topless, hair bondage, live bondage, nipple clamps,
https://k2s.cc/file/74b0c705fec48
Old 05-25-2023, 05:39 AM   #10626
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default Nyxon Slyyy The Tacky Internet Influencer Pt 1

Title : Nyxon Slyyy The Tacky Internet Influencer Pt 1

Duration : 00:13:26 // Size : 967.65 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Slyyy is a popular internet influencer who promotes junky products, and Nyxon is tired of her haughty attitude & being swindled. So, Nyxon notices Slyyys location & uses some sleuthing to track her down. While Slyyy is in the middle of doing a live feed, Nyxon bursts into her kitchen & confronts her. Slyyy laughs in Nyxons face & tells her that all influencers are con artists, and Nyxon gets even angrier. She grabs Slyyy & places her hand over Slyyys mouth until Slyyy crumples to the floor. The next scene opens up with Slyyy tightly tied with rope & sitting on the floor. Nyxon shoves a humiliating pink lip gag into Slyyys mouth & pulls the strap nice & tight. She then grabs Slyyys phone & does a very humiliating live feed from Slyyys account. You may also like: Nyxon & Slyyy... Duct Tape Escape Challenge Nyxon & Slyyy... Pandemic Peril
Tags: bondage, struggling, gagged women, shiny clothing, rope bondage, nyxon, slyyy, onscreen gag, elbows together, disco pants, discon jeans, struggle, brunette, Nyxons Bondage Files,
https://k2s.cc/file/a55b7d8705022
Old 05-25-2023, 08:34 AM   #10627
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default Rope Slut Part 2 - Pussy Punished

Title : Rope Slut Part 2 - Pussy Punished

Duration : 00:12:01 // Size : 188.51 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

As I hang helpless and desperate for the last blow from the whip, I can feel my body stinging from being flogged all over... if you were only able to feel my skin, the heat that is generated from the areas where I was flogged would amaze you! Hoping for a rest period, the closest thing I got to that was my Punisher untying my feet from the two cinder blocks and making me step off. When I hesitate in fear, he kicks the blocks away from me so that I have no choice but to inch my way to reach the floor with my heels. He repeatedly grabs me by the pussy rope and lifts me off the ground so I am suspended in the air. I can feel the rope digging deeper an deeper inside me each time he tugged on it. He pulls me by my hair, grabs me by the throat, then caresses my body to level out the amount of pain that was given. I close my eyes in pleasure but as soon as I start feeling good, he's on me like a piece of meat again! Non-stop man-handling until he decides he wants to put me in yet, ANOTHER position... HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, live cams, bdsm, flogging, bondage, asian, bondage, damsel in, predicament bondage, endurance, flogging, spanking, whipping, crotch rope, high heels, submissive, live cam, asiana starr, drooling, bdsm,
https://k2s.cc/file/c4a043963ffaa
Old 05-25-2023, 11:29 AM   #10628
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default Strappado In French Cut Hosiery

Title : Strappado In French Cut Hosiery

Duration : 00:02:09 // Size : 33.55 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Strappado to the ceiling in my nude-colored, french cut pantyhose. Bare feet, on my toes, mouth gagged, and struggling in agony. Very short clip but a VERY HOT PIECE! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, asian, did, submissive sluts, bdsm, asian, bondage, bdsm, submissive sluts, pantyhose, stockings, bare feet, strappado, ballgag, struggling, drooling, elbow tie, elbow bondage, asiana starr,
https://k2s.cc/file/b13ce1e73568f
Old 05-25-2023, 02:24 PM   #10629
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default Nyssas Anniversary Surprise

Title : Nyssas Anniversary Surprise

Duration : 00:30:20 // Size : 1330.54 MB // Video : 1280x720 // Format : mp4

Nyssa has checked into an unusual bed and breakfast in order to surprise her husband on their anniversary, but in order to pull off the surprise, she needs help from the owner. Dressed in her wedding lingerie, she convinces him to bind and gag her so that when her husband arrives, he can enjoy this kinky treat! The proprietor is only to happy to oblige, and soon the buxom beauty is writhing about in her sexy satin bridal clothes, a tight white gag cleaving her lips as she squirms and moans, fantasizing about her husband's arrival. Little does she know, the bed and breakfast is a front for a more insidious operation, and once guests check in, they don't ever check out!
Tags: bondage, did, asian goddess, lingerie, gagged women, nyssa nevers, damsel in, lingerie, bridal, rope bondage, fondling, pov, high heels, gagged women, cleave gag, asian, Cinched and Secured,
https://k2s.cc/file/5332310647d3b
Old 05-25-2023, 05:19 PM   #10630
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default Raven Rogue Bondagette Struggles In Vintage Purple Lingerie

Title : Raven Rogue Bondagette Struggles In Vintage Purple Lingerie

Duration : 00:10:24 // Size : 1123.3 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Sexy Raven Rogue is tied up tight while wearing a purple vintage bra & garter belt, platinum full fashioned syockings & strappy high heels. A white ballgag fits snugly in her mouth. She starts out struggling on the couch, the slowly & seductively makes her way down to the floor where she shows off every angle of her body & rope work.
Tags: bondage, struggling, gagged women, lingerie, vintage stockings, did, raven rogue, ballgag, rope bondage, full fashioned stockings, Nyxons Bondage Files,
https://k2s.cc/file/a937a0914d6f1
Old 05-25-2023, 08:14 PM   #10631
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default News Lady Caught Snooping

Title : News Lady Caught Snooping

Duration : 00:14:02 // Size : 526.17 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Elizabeth Andrews Liz is on to a big story involving corruption. Knowing the man involved is away, she sneaks into his room so she can break into his computer and take some files. But when she hears him walk in the door, she tries to hide. Then just as she is about to sneak out, the man catches her. When he finds out who she is, he cannot let her leave. The next thing she knows, Liz finds herself all tied up and gagged on the floor. She tries desperately to get loose, but things don't look good for poor Liz. Especially after the man pulls her skirt off and her bra down.
https://k2s.cc/file/6a9f0d31aad01
Old 05-25-2023, 11:09 PM   #10632
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default The Harder She Fought The Tighter He Tied Her

Title : The Harder She Fought The Tighter He Tied Her

Duration : 00:11:24 // Size : 427.42 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

Danni Lyons Danni went out on a blind date with a man. He took her to the Opera, so she dressed very formally. She wore black opera gloves, nylons and high heels. She even wore a tight girdle under her dress with garters to hold up her stockings. When her date walked her back to her room, he asked if he could come in. But Danni told him, "Not on the first date!" But maybe Danni should have invited him in, because as soon as she shut the door, a man came out of hiding and grabbed her from behind. He covered her mouth with his hand so she couldn't scream. He then wrestled her to the ground where he tied her up with rope. When Danni threatened to scream, he stuffed a pair of her panties in her mouth and then tied a piece of cloth very tightly over her mouth to gag her. With Danni now only able to make muffled sounds, the man finished tying her up. But Danni refused to give up and tried to resist. However, the harder Danni fought, the tighter the man tied her, until Danni was completely wrapped in rope. This included her elbows being tied and pinned against her and her bound ankles being connected to her wrists in a hogtie. Because she was tied so painfully tight, Danni could hardly move at all. After being left to struggle on the floor for a while, things got worse for Danni when the man returned and put her on her knees. Danni tried to fight as he removed the gag and un-buckled his pants. Danni knew what he was going to make her do next, but there was nothing she could do to stop him
https://k2s.cc/file/90c7d82d62f34
Old 05-26-2023, 02:04 AM   #10633
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default One Leg Up

Title : One Leg Up

Duration : 00:16:58 // Size : 265.27 MB // Video : 720x480 // Format : mp4

At first, my Punisher has my hands tied above my head and attached to the ceiling. He grabs me by the hair and drags me around a bit to get me going. Once he realizes that he can get my right leg to go just high enough for his devious plan, his bright idea comes into action. He pulls on the rope that binds my wrists together so that I stand as tall as I can in my high heels and there is no where else for me to go but before he ties me in the perfect position, he grabs me by the hair again, lifts my leg to my head, and spanks my pussy... his way of warning me of what he has in store for tonight's playtime. When he sees that I am already close to tears, he knows he's this is going to be GOOD. He shoves me around a little bit, hikes up my dress so he can get a better hit on this ass, grabs the cat-o-nine tails, and goes to town. I scream and cry as he flogs my ass and thighs repeatedly and then continues to fuck with me. Seeing that I begin to get a little upset from the pain, he evens it out by delivering a little pleasure to my body by running his hands all over me... and it works EVERY TIME! Now that I am ready and I have gained my composure, he doesn't hesitate to punish my sexy body. He lifts my leg again, ties my ankle to the rope above my hands, and brings my head to my knee binds me in that position. With the combination of my neck tied to my knee, my ankle tied to the rope connected to the ceiling, and the striking of the leather tails, I felt like I couldn't take anymore and each time my Punisher struck my body, I would lose my footing and hop around in order to catch my balance again. Within a very short period of time, I had spit falling from the huge gag in my mouth, tears running down my face, and I was a total wreck! HD 720x480
Tags: bondage, spanking, submissive sluts, bondage, flogging, bdsm, asian, bondage, rope bondage, bdsm, damsel in, submissive sluts, predicament bondage, flogging, whipping, high heels, spanking, crying, drooing, struggling, asiana starr,
https://k2s.cc/file/1da6f5381f38a
Old 05-26-2023, 04:59 AM   #10634
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default Nahla Bedtime Surprised

Title : Nahla Bedtime Surprised

Duration : 00:11:00 // Size : 1188.43 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

*this is a custom clip Nahla is lying in her bed underneath the covers when the camera approaches & pulls back the blankets, surprising Nahla. The next scene shows Nahla tied tightly on the bed & a blue ballgag is in her mouth. Her bare feet & toes are also tied. Nahla struggles on the bed for a few minutes, then the camera cuts to Nahla hogtied with a panty gag & a white silk cloth wrapped around her head holding the panties in place. Nahla struggles in her hogtie & talks through her gag for the remainder of the clip.
Tags: bondage, struggling, rope bondage, ballgagged, mouth stuffing, gagged women, nahla, hogtie, toe tie, barefoot, panty gag, satin gag, Nyxons Bondage Files,
https://k2s.cc/file/12ec1e0a11ac1
Old 05-26-2023, 07:54 AM   #10635
omnnium
Godfather forum

Default Nyxon Gigi The Milf Who Stole Christmas

Title : Nyxon Gigi The Milf Who Stole Christmas

Duration : 00:10:04 // Size : 1090.93 MB // Video : 1920x1080 // Format : mp4

Grinchy GiGi can't stand Christmas & thinks that buying gifts for people is a total waste of money. So, she breaks into a house to take a look at what might be under the tree for her. As she's stuffing gifts into her grinch sack, the home owner (Nyxon) comes home & catches her red handed. GiGi turns to leave, but Nyxon grabs her & places her hand over her mouth. The next scene has GiGi hogtied on the floor & nYxon mocking her. She stuffs a festive red ballgag into GiGi's mouth, then leaves her struggling on the floor while she goes to phone the police.
Tags: bondage, struggling, rope bondage, gagged women, did, nyxon, milf gigi, hogtie, ballgag, onscreen gag, disco pants, hand over mouth, hom, Nyxons Bondage Files,
https://k2s.cc/file/529fa3f68709d

Tags
bdsm, hard, incredible, moans, perversion, wild