Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 03-11-2022, 09:39 PM   #10006
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

belialxxxx is on a distinguished road
Default BDSMmania Audrey Noir - Timid Tits

BDSMmania_Audrey Noir - Timid Tits

Genre: Bondage, Vibro, BDSM, Shackles
Cast: Audrey Noir

If variety is the spice of life it is definitely the best of bondage. Who wants to see the same old positions and the same old girls?
We've got Audrey Noir. She's a hot piece of ass that we found practically begging for an intense BDSM experience.That means we can't just put her into a simple hog tie and call it a day. We need to have something special for her.
We need to have her upside down in a chair tie, so that her ass and pussy are in the air, taking a whipping, caning, or whatever else we come up with.
We strap her down with her legs wipe open, shove a thick, black dildo inside of her, and whip her clit until her screams cover up the sound of the whip against her skin.We violate her holes, twist her into elaborate bondage, treat her like a piece of meat
and Audrey loves every second of it, just like a good bondage slt should.

VideoQuality: HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 2.45 GB
Duration: 00:46:13
Resolution: 1280x720

DOWNLOAD:>>>

SIrTl2Og2IFcxsJ.mp4

Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 03-11-2022, 10:44 PM   #10007
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania Mia Gold - Dungeon Slave

BDSMmania_Mia Gold - Dungeon Slave

Genre: BDSM, Vibro, Shackles, Mouth Fixation
Cast: Mia Gold

�??Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...�??, she said. �??I'm really excited for today.�?? �??It's been months since I've been in bondage.�??It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little slts like Mia to the absolute apex of ecstasy. It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit.What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.

FileSize: 1.87 GB
Duration: 00:36:36

ThkEppPUsfjTAYD.mp4

Old 03-12-2022, 05:09 AM   #10008
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania Elizabeth Thorn, Delirious Hunter - All Grown Up Part 1

BDSMmania_Elizabeth Thorn, Delirious Hunter - All Grown Up Part 1

Genre: Gag, Vibro, BDSM, Belts, Bondage
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn, Delirious Hunter

Elizabeth Thorn is crazy about cock. She's always on the look out for some cute guy to stuff her.
She sees OT while visiting her friend Delirious at the farm. He knows exactly how to catch a slt like this.
Rather than running up to her he plays it cool, acts like he is shy. She takes the bait, coming over to talk and flirting shamelessly.
When he asks her to follow him into the barn she probably thinks it is for a roll in the hay. That couldn't be further from the truth.Elizabeth spent years ignoring OT.
She has gone to bed with almost every other person she's met, including his sister, and never once thrown him a second glance.
Now she's going to pay for it. He has years of pent up frustration ready to explode. He is going to have to release it slowly.
She probably still thinks she's going to get fucked. We've got news for you, girl. You already ARE fucked.
You just don't know how hard.

FileSize: 2.18 GB
Duration: 00:41:03

TpGTRj8LA08lNT3.mp4

Old 03-12-2022, 09:24 AM   #10009
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania Domination High #1

BDSMmania_Domination High #1

Director: Kaoru Adachi
Cast: Rei Himekawa, Miho Tachickana, Yoko Sakagachi, Yume Daichi. Submissive males

VideoQuality: SD
VideoFormat: AVI
FileExtension: avi
FileSize: 820.3 MB
Duration: 01:40:00
Resolution: 576x432

4wKwGArJLdxTShW.avi

Old 03-12-2022, 12:48 PM   #10010
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania Lippy Penny Barber has her face shoved into a box, dicked down 2 b...

BDSMmania_Lippy Penny Barber has her face shoved into a box, dicked down 2 big cocks, uncontrolled squirting!

Genre: Hardcore, BDSM, Bondage, Domination
Cast: Penny Barber, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Penny Barber is a lippy litte cunt. Talk talk talk, she is full of sass and clever quips all day long. We know what to do to lippy little cunts around here at Sexu@llybroken-stuff their head into a box so that only the important bits stick out. Now she can talk all she wants and we don't have to deal with it. We start with a simple face down, ass up tie on our well-used bed, what makes this position unusual is the addition of a head box. Head boxes are handy when you only want to deal with the fun end. And Penny has fun to spare, her juicy bubble butt is just begging for attention. We aim to oblige around here.
Locked in darkness with her ass and pussy completely exposed, Penny can't see a thing. All she can do is feel and endure. Feel not one but two big cocks walk up any time they want and just slide right in. There isn't a thing she can do to stop it. Far from panicking her, the situation seems to get her pussy wet. One after another, both cocks own her pussy. It is a brutal, relentless, teeth-chattering pounding. 10 inches of BBC are shoved up balls deep. Penny is so turned on she helplessly squirts, the puddle irrefutable evidence of just how much she loves being turned into a humping post. We use her squirt as lube to keep fucking that pussy, and use her hand to keep our dicks from getting cold.
Just to keep her guessing, we add a flogger and a vibrator in as well. The thick "thud" of the sound of the flogger impact makes a wonderful accompaniment to the various gurgles and moans coming out of Penny's head box. We add the hum of a vibrator and it turns into a full sex orchestra. We use our fingers and the vibrator to finger blast Penny out of her mouthy little mind. Multiple orgasms shake through her quivering assflesh, her strict bondage increasing the intensity tenfold.
The bondage, massive multiple orgasms, multiple dicks and head box serve to drop Penny deep into subspace, and she lies limply in her ropes. We finish up, leaving her shaking and sweating, covered in her own squirt and girl juices, broken words gurgling out of that smart mouth hole of hers. Something tells us she might be a little less sassy, at least for a while. And we always have the head box if we need to use it again....

FileSize: 834.5 MB
Duration: 00:15:55

O0d1caSjLkG4mSg.mp4

Old 03-13-2022, 04:33 PM   #10011
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania hogJEZ03scene lg

BDSMmania hogJEZ03scene lg

Name: BDSMmania hogJEZ03scene lg
Format: mp4
Size: 404.83 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:21:44
Audio:
Audio track: 1
Channels: 2

Download from FileJoker:>>>

Download from Keep2Share:>>>

BDSMmania_hogJEZ03scene_lg.mp4
Old 03-13-2022, 05:40 PM   #10012
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania House Of Frazier #1

BDSMmania_House Of Frazier #1

Genre: Male Domination, BDSM, Bondage, Fetish
Cast: Feona Pembry, Bob

Our husband and wife team are not entirely strangers to the bondage ropes as you will soon see. Each twist of the rope and curl of the knot is done with the care and style of one who is truly knowledgeable. Whether fully dressed, briefly attired, or completely nude our beauty is fetching as ever as she struggles in her bindings. This is what makes bondage so erotically satisfying. yeah i don't see how that's going to ever happen

VideoFormat: Windows Media
FileExtension: wmv
FileSize: 802.3 MB
Duration: 00:53:02
Resolution: 640x480

ROQox1J2SM7JumJ.wmv

Old 03-13-2022, 06:31 PM   #10013
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania Daisy Stone - Breaking Up Is Never Easy

BDSMmania_Daisy Stone - Breaking Up Is Never Easy

Genre: BDSM, Zapper, Flogging, Ball Gag, Blowjob, Hardcore, Bondage, Anal, Toys
Director: James Mogul
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Daisy Stone

When Daisy Stone dumps her live-in boyfriend Tommy Pistol, Tommy breaks into the house to save their troubled relationship with BDSM and hardcore anal sex! The only way Daisy wants her anal sex is if someone takes her ass! She likes it rough and she thinks Tommy is just too nice to get the job done. Before breaking up with him Daisy is having a good ole' time pleasuring herself in her bedroom with a glass ass dildo until Tommy barges in on her and wants to get in on the action. He is so happy to see her interest in ass play but Daisy bursts his bubble pretty quick and tells him it's over. Poor guy Tommy is kicked the fuck out and Daisy finishes herself off with the vibrator. When she goes to shower Mr Pistol breaks back into the house to show Daisy what a nice guy he really is. Taken by complete surprise Daisy tries to escape the hands of her captor but she ends up in tight rope bondage in doggie position with a ballgag stuffed in her mouth begging to be set free. Tommy spits on her, punishes her with the flogger, zapper and spanks her little butt until its bright red. His dick goes way down into Daisy's throat for some deep throat cock sucking. She is getting his hot rod nice and wet for the ass fucking that is to come. Now that his dick is hard and wet and ready he slides it in Daisy's tight ass and fucks her good and she fucks him back stretching her butthole out with every thrust. She arches her back and offers her ass up to Tommy, Mr. Not So Nice after all, but that is exactly what she wants and she wants it even harder! She cleans her ass off his cock and then he fucks her pussy and drives her crazy then back in her ass. On her back with wrists tied to ankles Daisy is wide open for business. Tommy pounds both her sltty holes making her ooze with creamy cum and then Mr Nice Guy shoots his steamy load all over her pretty face. Nice!

FileSize: 485.2 MB
Duration: 00:44:16
Resolution: 960x540

MbJoLl4xUiggoJV.mp4

Old 03-15-2022, 03:16 PM   #10014
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania Mona Wales, Mia Little - Mona's Dungeon

BDSMmania_Mona Wales, Mia Little - Mona's Dungeon

Date: 01.02.2022
Genre: Strapon, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Flogging, BDSM, Lesbian, Butt Plug, LezDom, Fingering, Anal, Stockings, Bondage, Suspension
Director: Fivestar
Cast: Mona Wales, Mia Little

Secret little pervert, Mia Little, is overwhelmed by the stress of all that is going on with the world. Avoiding the horrors of reality, Mia decides to dial up dominatrix Mona Wales for some kinky distractions. Upon arrival, Mia is presented with a collar to wear. Mona makes it clear that one must earn a collar and she proceeds by doling out a firm over-the-knee spanking. Pretty soon after that, Mona poses Mia in a particularly vulnerable position with legs spread and pussy exposed. Mona flogs and allows Mia to use the Hitachi and cums while being beaten. Next, Mona strings Mia up in a disorienting partial rope-suspension, showing off Mia�??s muscular legs. Mona takes full advantage of Mia while in this position giving pleasure, pain, and receiving pussy licking! Finally Mona exploits Mia�??s ass with a beautiful glass butt-plug. She stretches out that hole before some rough pussy and anal strap-on fucking! Mia ultimately earns her collar.

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 4.27 GB
Duration: 01:00:17
Resolution: 1920x1080

WJLVDyERh4UNl9B.mp4

Old 03-15-2022, 03:55 PM   #10015
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania April Olsen - Sexy Slt April Olsen Cums Hard In Grueling Bondage

BDSMmania_April Olsen - Sexy Slt April Olsen Cums Hard In Grueling Bondage

Date: 02.02.2022
Genre: Dildo, Bondage, Flogging, Fingering, Caning, Ball Gag, BDSM, Suspension, Vibrator
Director: The Pope
Cast: April Olsen, The Pope

Fresh meat April Olsen is one sexy Slt and this is her first bondage scene with Kink.com. Bound and gagged she begins in a standing position with arms pulled behind her back in a box tie. April smiles with anticipation as The Pope enters. He gropes her amazing tits, spanks her curvy ass and whips her with the flogger. More rope is added to intensify the bondage and increase her suffering. One leg is pulled up and tied off to expose her pussy and make her cum with the hitachi and some furious finger fucking.
The next scene features April upside down with arched back in a stunning inverted suspension with arms bound to bamboo. Intense flogging on her tits and sensitive thighs get this Slt craving some cock so The Pope stuffs a fat dildo in her mouth and then fucks her pussy until she cums hard. The orgasms become so intense for April he goes back to punishing her with the crop and then hits her again with the Hitachi pushing her over the edge. In the final scene April is on her back with arms and legs spread wide and tied down tight. The Pope uses the cane to terrorize the soles of her sensitive feet with some bastinado until she just can�??t take it anymore. But she has to take more so he vibes her pussy and fingers her Sltty hole until she cums again screaming with mind blowing orgasms.

VideoQuality: Full HD
FileSize: 3.39 GB
Duration: 01:35:39
Resolution: 1920x1080

April_Olsen__Sexy_Slt_April_Olsen_Cums_Hard_In_Gru eling_Bondage.part1.rar
April_Olsen__Sexy_Slt_April_Olsen_Cums_Hard_In_Gru eling_Bondage.part2.rar

Old 03-16-2022, 03:28 PM   #10016
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania Lyla Storm - Lythe

BDSMmania_Lyla Storm - Lythe

Genre: Fixation, BDSM, Clamps, Vibro
Cast: Lyla Storm

Lyla Storm is such a sweet talker. She knows just how to butter us up. We ask the obvious question, �??Why'd you come to us?�??
Her answer is perfect. �??You aren't afraid to do do new, scary things.�??
We certainly aren't. We have a lot of fun things in store for her. She says it herself, bondage orgasms are just better.
We're letting her do a lot of talking now because once we get started she'll be limited to grunts, moans, and screams, all through a gag.She's flexible, both of body and mind. She instantly falls into subspace and don't put up any real resistance when the hurting starts.
We're able to bend her over backward, spread her legs wide, and push her body to the limits with rough bondage, tough positions, and harsh corporal punishment.There is a lot going on. She said one of the best parts of BDSM was the feeling of having an orgasm through all of the pain and distractions.
She will have the chance to try it out. One thing is for certain, though, after everything she goes through today she is going to be gasping for air.

FileSize: 2.56 GB
Duration: 00:48:25

YvIbq6n3fj6lg5J.mp4

Old 03-16-2022, 05:31 PM   #10017
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania Siouxsie Q - Siouxsie Q's Audition

BDSMmania_Siouxsie Q - Siouxsie Q's Audition

Genre: Fixation, BDSM, Vibro
Cast: Siouxsie Q

What is your experience with BDSM?As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren�??t considered normal, weren�??t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That�??s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it�??s actually awesome and not boring.What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?It�??s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I�??m a businesswoman, I�??m an entrepreneur, I�??m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that�??s Heaven for me.What are you most looking forward to doing today?I�??m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don�??t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I�??m excited to play with all the cool toys.

FileSize: 2.63 GB
Duration: 00:53:42

GUVPLDAgmnrtQYJ.mp4

Old 03-16-2022, 05:42 PM   #10018
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania Piper Rage - SUBlime

BDSMmania_Piper Rage - SUBlime

Genre: BDSM, Dildo, Fixation, Whipping
Cast: Piper Rage

Sublime (verb) - to elevate to a high degree of purity or excellence. Piper Rage has come to OT for just this.
She knows she needs training, but she wants, so badly, to be the perfect slave.
She has the body for it, nice tits, a round ass, tight holes, but her attitude needs adjusting and her skills could use some improvement.OT gives her a single job, to put together a device that he has designed, as it appears in the photograph.
She doesn't just fail, she curses and quits. It's unacceptable behavior from a girl who believes that she has the potential to be a good slave.
She needs to be corrected and disciplined. Some paddling on her ass will serve to teach her to keep her mouth shut and her mind on the task.It does the trick. She quickly assembles the gear to his specifications.
She doesn't know it right away, but this little piece is something especially for her.
It's going to keep her body locked into position while OT violates her tight pussy with a dildo and uses a vibrator to get her off.
Obedience, after all, has its rewards.

FileSize: 2.81 GB
Duration: 00:53:01

RHkB1iPJuWW2oYx.mp4

Old 03-16-2022, 06:03 PM   #10019
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania Josi Valentine - Josi's Hand Cans

BDSMmania_Josi Valentine - Josi's Hand Cans

Genre: BDSM, Clamps, Bondage
Cast: Josi Valentine

Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the line and pull the clothes pins off, ever so slowly. While she does that I take my position and whip her ass. It won't be her last predicament of the day.Next I set her up with an ass hook. It is tied to her hair, keeping her head pulled back. I could just leave her like that, but it's so much more fun to fuck with her. A thin cane is more than enough sting to get her dancing. As it strikes across her ass and tits she wants to shake and move away, but every time she tries it that hook makes its presence known.And like every good submissive Josi ends up on her back. She has been getting teased for so long that she is ready to explode. She wants to cum so badly that she could do it at the lightest touch. Instead I give her a solid steel dildo and a powerful vibrator. She nearly passes out from the intensity.

FileSize: 2.85 GB
Duration: 00:53:46

S3ohKT5dFKtZnvd.mp4

Old 03-16-2022, 06:36 PM   #10020
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default BDSMmania Elizabeth Thorn - Futile Resistance

BDSMmania_Elizabeth Thorn - Futile Resistance

Genre: Vibro, BDSM, Whipping, Fixation
Cast: Elizabeth Thorn

Resistance is futile. Elizabeth Thorn knows. She has it tattooed over her pussy.
We know that there is no way in hell she is getting free from her bondage before we're done with her
but it's more fun for us if she struggles a bit. Bondage is just fine when the girl is passive and does as she's told
but there is something just a little more exciting about a woman who will try to pull herself free from her shackles.The surest way to make her kick and scream a bit is to give her a dose of intense corporal punishment.
OT takes the time to gag her and blindfold her with tape so that she can feel the crack of the whip against her face.
It graces her tits and twat, too, giving her nice red welts all over her body. Near orgasms are just as effective.
She isn't allowed to cum without permission, but it's not going to stop OT from lighting her pussy up with a vibrator.

FileSize: 2.65 GB
Duration: 00:50:03

SnkkAuAMwMVk5YL.mp4

Tags
bdsm