Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Sex Freaks

Sex Freaks Pinheads, Midgets, Dwarves, Siamese twins, Bearded ladies, Extremely skinny or fat or muscular.

Old 10-06-2023, 01:55 AM   #901
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

belialxxxx is on a distinguished road
Default Allfetish Brie White Fallon Fairbanks - Mommy Humiliates Sissy Son Cei Joi

Allfetish Brie White Fallon Fairbanks - Mommy Humiliates Sissy Son Cei Joi

Honey, I have had it with you stealing my panties. I�ve noticed them going missing and had just assumed you were being� gross. That is, until I saw you wearing them when you left your door cracked open last night. You thought I�d gone to bed already, but nope. I went to get a glass of water and saw�. That. If you want to be a sissy, that�s fine, but not in my clothes. Here�s some panties, a nice pink bra, and some lipstick. Put it on. You�re going to jerk off in your little getup and then you are going to eat your cum. That�s right, in front of me. Come on, we don�t have all night.

Format: mp4
Size: 239 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:27

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Brie White Fallon Fairbanks - Mommy Humiliates Sissy Son CEI JOI.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Brie White Fallon Fairbanks - Mommy Humiliates Sissy Son CEI JOI.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 10-06-2023, 05:53 AM   #902
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Eva De Vil - Mystery Cei Task

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Mystery Cei Task

Description: In starting this clip, you're agreeing that you'll eat your cum for me however I want.
I have in idea that's gonna test your obedience and further ingrain your submission to me into your life.
And since you're such a good boy, I know you'll eagerly lick up all your spunk following my instructions.
One other thing: make sure your balls are full when you begin this clip!

Published: Sep 2, 2023

Keywords: CEI, Cum Eating, Cum Eating Instructions, Cum Task, Goddess Worship, Instructions, JOI, Slave Task Boots Latex, Leather

Size: 749.12 MB
Duration: 00:12:34

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Mystery CEI Task.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Mystery CEI Task.mp4
Old 10-06-2023, 09:49 AM   #903
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Hypnopimp - Amber Controlled 6th Time - Pt 1

Allfetish Hypnopimp - Amber Controlled 6th Time - Pt 1

Pt 1 of Amber's 6th visit to Hypnopimp. Looks this is no longer listed on the site, so I cannot get the full description of scenes, but there is some undressing, blanking, freezing, and more.

Size: 3.12 GB
Duration: 01:37:24

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Hypnopimp - Amber Controlled 6th Time - Pt 1.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Hypnopimp - Amber Controlled 6th Time - Pt 1.mp4
Old 10-06-2023, 01:53 PM   #904
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Hypnopimp - Bianca - Controlled

Allfetish Hypnopimp - Bianca - Controlled

We start off by showing her training session, then I perform a few deepening routines and make her believe she's stuck to the sofa. Keep in mind, Bianca's english is broken... but she ends up being one of my favorite subjects to work with. Then we perform a number of freeze stunts; and when Bianca freezes she freezes hard. She is stuck, can't move; and as I pan in to her body, and face I realize she is so gone that her eyes start tearing - and tearing alot.. then I realize her nose is running, and keeps running, as her mouth start drooling; as drool starts dripping out of it uncontrollably. By far one of the best freeze subjects ever! A must have at this price if you don't have the videos, or you are missing some parts of it.

Size: 3.54 GB
Duration: 02:35:47

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Hypnopimp - Bianca - Controlled.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Hypnopimp - Bianca - Controlled.mp4
Old 10-06-2023, 05:56 PM   #905
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Hypnopimp - Isis Jones Controlled - 4th Time

Allfetish Hypnopimp - Isis Jones Controlled - 4th Time

Isis Jones in Controlled Fourth Time
This full version of Isis Jones being programmed for the fourth time is available now at a discount, and includes the following scenes:
Isis Jones in 4th Time PROGRAMMING
We start off welcoming Isis Jones back, and my goal is to quickly PROGRAM her and then make her forget how she got here.. but also with her ass stuck to the sofa..
Isis Jones in Conscious
Isis Jones is stuck. Her memory for the last 30-minutes or so was wiped, as she sits on my sofa staring out to no-where. Not a single thought in her head, as she is being prepared to be woken up.
With a simple snap of my finger, Isis will stir from her stare... and be conscious. She will not remember how she got there... except I've planted my magic words into her.. as we shall see when I invoke the FREEZE
SNAP
Isis Jones in Frozen
Now Isis is starting to wonder why she's here. I ask her what she remembers, and she doesn't recall much prior to her showing up on my sofa... and then when she tries to stand up, she finds she's stuck! On top of that, I FREEZE her in place...
Isis Jones in Undressed
In this short yet simple clip, we have Isis Jones PROGRAMMED to remove her cothing (down to her bra and panties) when I command her to. She doesn't realize what she's doing, but when she does so.. she becomes shocked and doesn't realize how it happened.
Isis Jones in Uhhh
Now that we have complete control of Isis Jones, I PROGRAM her to roll her eyes when I snap my fingers, making her slightly more submissive. We continue our conversation, until I snap my fingers... and then I make her believe she's stuck to the sofa.. and can't escape... and then I FREEZE her when she attempst to put her shirt back on, and hide it from her.
Isis Jones is Going Mindless
She is completely under my spell right now. And as such, I want her to become a mindless bimbo, that has no thoughts but just obeys. But before I do so, I think I need to FREEZE her in place... and then pose her a bit.. before making her into a completely submissive slave... each finger snap will make her more and more submissive, until all she can do is obey.
Isis Jones in Obey
As we start off this video, Isis Jones is unaware of the trigger that is inside of her that makes her mindlessly obey my commands. We continue our conversation, as I start to slowly increase my control over her... eventually making her do my bidding and going completely mindless and obeying everything.
Then I bring her back, but still with the trigger to obey... as she mindlessly repeats the mantra on how she will obey... eventually making her stand up and start dancing for me.. and mindlessly falling in love with me.
Isis Jones in Loving Finale
In this final clip, Isis Jones is made to fall madly in love with me, and out of love with me on the snap of a finger. I mess with her head a few times doing this, ultimately making her body completely stop working... as I ask her questions while touching and moving her body... she has no clue what's happening... utlimately bringing her out of it, to perform the de-programming process.

Size: 2.59 GB
Duration: 01:35:20

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Hypnopimp - Isis Jones Controlled - 4th Time.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Hypnopimp - Isis Jones Controlled - 4th Time.mp4
Old 10-06-2023, 09:14 PM   #906
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Aften Opal Christian Wilde Accomodation

Allfetish Aften Opal Christian Wilde Accomodation

Starring: Aften Opal, Christian Wilde

Accommodation
Her new husband has to go off on a business trip, and an old friend of his needs a place to say in town. The friend seems to have a way of communicating that is very, very effective�
Featuring, Mind Control, Male Domination, Female Submissiveness, Female Masturbation, Female Training, Oral Sex, Blowjobs, Missionary, Doggy Style.
Production Date August 7th, 2023

Size: 14.52 GB
Resolution:3840x2160
Duration: 00:53:05

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Aften.Opal.Christian.Wilde.Accomodation. part1.rar
Allfetish_Aften.Opal.Christian.Wilde.Accomodation. part2.rar
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Aften.Opal.Christian.Wilde.Accomodation. part1.rar
Allfetish_Aften.Opal.Christian.Wilde.Accomodation. part2.rar
Old 10-06-2023, 09:50 PM   #907
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Hypnopimp - Mila Blaze Controlled

Allfetish Hypnopimp - Mila Blaze Controlled

Welcome Mila Blaze, a blonde barbie that has been introduced to my sofa... She decided to give my PROGRAM a try, and turns out to be an excellent subject. Enjoy these following clips, for your viewing pleasure!
Mila Blaze in Programming
Mila Blaze is a super beautiful blonde that has come to my couch to experience an intense session of programming. This is our first clip of Mila, where we start off with a brief interview to find out a bit more about her and what she likes. Then we begin with the PROGRAM, where we perform some initial tests.. then have her lie down, and start relaxing. She quickly drops into a deep PROGRAM, where I am able to inject my Magic Words into her. Enjoy watching as she falls, and her mind goes away... you can easily see this happening as her body falls, and with the arm levitation and eye checks.
When I bring her out of her PROGRAM, she has no recollection of what happened, and believes she just took a relaxing nap. I ask her a few questions, and then easily drop her back down into a PROGRAM as her body falls on the sofa.
Mila Blaze in Stuck, Lost Clothing
In this clip, we have established our hold on Mila Blaze, to the point she is clueless as to what is happening and has no recollection of any of our PROGRAM that we have done so far... So I decide to test this out a bit more, by giving her a PROGRAM that makes her believe she is stuck on the sofa. So when I take her out of her deep PROGRAM state, and ask her to stand up - she can't.
You can see the look of frustration in her face as she attempts to stand up, and you can tell she feels actual pain when she attempts to lift her ass up. Which is awesome.. then I FREEZE her in place, and pan around her body... and while frozen, I remove her shirt - exposing her bra. When she realizes that her shirt magically disappeared she is wondering what the heck is happening! I then FREEZE her one more time, and remove her bra.... even more shocked, she has no clue!
Mila Blaze in Confused
Mila Blaze is confused... and I decide to make her even more confused, as I put her back into a mindless PROGRAM, and start to remove the number FIVE from her mind. Once I bring her back, I start asking her questions - one of which is if she is good at math. I then ask her to tell me how many fingers she has in total, without thinking about it... she instantly says "10"... Then I instruct her to show us her hands, and start counting her fingers.. "1... 2.... 3.... 4.... *6* ... 7... 8.. 9.. 10.. 11...." 11? She looks at me like something is wrong, and she doesn't know what is happening.... I then tell her to count each fingers on one hand at a time, and add the two #s, which she gets 12! She's even more confused.... we move to her toes, and same results..
I then use this as ammo stating that her mind is cluttered, and I will need to clean her brain! She says "Clean my brain?" and I say YES! Finally she allows me to do this, and I go over and "virtually" remove her brain; as she goes dark. Once she's gone, mindless piece of beautiful girl - I do some close-ups over her face and body...
Mila Blaze in Backward Brains
In this clip, Mila Blaze is brainless... she has no clue what's going on, she's checked-out. Her body and expressionless face show's how gone she is... and then I put her brain back in her body, but backwards. You can see as her brain is returned into her body, her eyes rolling back and her body jolts as she comes back to us.. and instantly you can tell something is wrong. Enjoy watching what happens in this clip!
Mila Blaze in Naked Red Sofa
Now, Mila Blaze starts off in a deep PROGRAM, where I start injecting the magic word RED into her mind. This word, of course; invokes the most powerful orgasm ever. Each time the word RED is said, or thought - she will instantly have the most intense and most powerful orgasm ever conceived. In addition to this, anytime I say the word SOFA, she will remove a single piece of clothing - fully aware of what she's doing, but unable to stop herself.
So when I bring her out of her PROGRAM, I mention how comfy that SOFA must be... as she instantly starts removing her shorts, with a frown on her face, because she doesn't know what's happening or why she's doing this!! Then we continue talking about things, and she's still confused... but then I mention the sofa again, but this time it doesn't register. This happens often, when alot of things are going on; that the subject will forget a magic word. But I keep talking about the sofa, thinking it will eventually click and she'll remove another piece of clothing; but instead she talks about how RED it is... and then I say, yes it is quite RED, and she instantly starts having a full body orgasm! Once she's done, I mention how that sofa must be doing bad things to her.... and she starts removing her panties... but doesn't want to, and is trying to stop it; but it happens non-the-less.
Mila Blaze in Red, Red, RED!
Now that we can give Mila Blaze an instant orgasm with the RED magic word, we decide to up the stakes a bit here; and put her back into a deep PROGRAM, and start injecting the RED word into her thoughts, and mind. So that anytime she thinks of the color or word RED, she will have that instant orgasm...
When we bring her out of her PROGRAM, she instantly is staring at the RED sofa, and it triggers her into having another instant orgasm. You can see the reaction on her face, one of supreme erotic pleasure, and one of complete confusion. The results are quite spectacular. Then when she comes down, I am able to ask her a series of question - but before we go too far, she starts having another orgasm! At the end of which, I FREEZE her in place, and focus the camera on her face, and body... lifting her arms, and posing her hands... showing how amazing her body is.
Mila Blaze in Tired, Uber Red!
Mila Blaze so far has fascinated me. I didn't quite realize it while I was shooting her, but after watching the videos to prepare them for your viewing pleasure - I realized how damn good she is. She really allowed me to take her to deep levels of programming, and to control her behavior and pretty much everything else. I kind of wonder how far I could take her in the future, if I get the chance...
But in this clip, we have her in a deep PROGRAM where I make her become very tired when she starts telling us her story about what her rings mean. You can see her starting to get tired, yawning uncontrollably, and eventually nodding off entirely.
I then switch things around, and make her laugh uncontrollably when attempting to complete her story... as you can see her laughing left and right.. eventually giving her a word that has RED in it, as she starts to orgasm instantly. You can see her pussy breathing in and out, shivering in pleasure... as she cums over and over again... I then FREEZE her in place, and do a close-up of her frozen body.. and when she is un-frozen, she continues her orgasm. Quite an amazing clip, one not to miss!
Mila Blaze in Slt or Not
In this clip, we have Mila in a deep PROGRAM, where her body is and lifeless. I'm able to lift her arms and drop them like lead weights, and we get her more and more comfortable, going deeper and deeper.
Then I PROGRAM her to become a complete slt when ever I clap my hands! So we start talking to her after we bring out out of her PROGRAM, and she is a bit stand-off ish when I start alluding to us going out to have fun.... and then I clap my hands, and you can tell instantly her tone has changed, as she starts wanting to please me; to the point she spreads her legs and starts masturbating for me!
Mila Blaze in My Slave Finale
Now in the beginning of this clip, Mila Blaze is programmed to become a reluctant slave, having to perform anything I tell her, yet not really wanting to do so.. but she can't stop herself... So when I bring her out, she instantly looks a bit perturbed, and I believe its because she realizes she's naked. I then talk to her, and she is really not very cooperative anymore. I then tell her to SPREAD HER LEGS, and instantly her legs spread open showing us her beautiful pussy in all its glory; but Mila angrily tries to stop it from happening! She even attempts to push her legs closed with her arms and hands - all to no avail...
Then I tell her to start masturbating, and instantly her hand goes down to her pussy and starts rubbing on it, while Mila looks at me and gets so angry and doesn't know what is happening... finally I say RED, and she breaks into an instant orgasm - though fighting every moment of the way. So I tell her to suck her fingers, and she says "No way, they aren't cleaned yet" but her hands go up to her mouth and she starts sucking them, complaining loudly...
After having my fun... I bring her out of this scenario, and we start talking. I ask her if she feels as if she's been under a deep PROGRAM, and she says no. I ask what she remembers, and she thinks hard on this and looks like she's remembering, but when she attempts to tell us - nothing comes out. She equates it to a dream, where you know what's happening in the dream but when you wake up, the dream disappears from your mind. So I ask if she wants to remember, and she says no. LOL But I can't leave her this way, so I put her back into a PROGRAM, and start deprogramming her..
Now I wake her up, and she feels wonderful yet still has no clue - until I offer to shake her hand. Once she shakes my hand, all her memories come back instantly! She's obviously shocked at how well it went; and equally as shocked at what I did to her! But she said she would do it again, so that's all that matters!

Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 01:55:59

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Hypnopimp - Mila Blaze Controlled.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Hypnopimp - Mila Blaze Controlled.mp4
Old 10-07-2023, 01:20 AM   #908
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Eva De Vil - Good Night Goddess

Allfetish Eva De Vil - Good Night Goddess

Description:
Is it hard to tear your hand away from your cock at night? You could easily keep gooning til the sun comes up, but you do need to get some rest at some point.
Tonight, I make you get to the edge for me just a few more times before I order you to stop and relax. Tomorrow is a new day for you to wake up and keep worshipping me.
Unfortunately for you, I won�t be giving you any relief. I just wanted to make sure I�ll be the last thing on your mind, the last face you see before you drift off. Besides, I like it when you go to bed with your balls full and aching for me.
Then I lay down with you and lull you off to subby dreamland with gentle affirmations. You feel deeply serene as all tension washes away and you become so very heavy, sinking into the warmth of your mattress and the comfort of my soft words.
Take your servitude deeper and watch this regularly, a soothing addition to your bedtime repertoire� further ingraining my influence, beauty and control into your life.
Good night, my good boy!

Published: Sep 1, 2023

Keywords: Mesmerize, Orgasm Denial, Affirmations, ASMR, Gentle, Goddess Worship, JOI, Orgasm Control, Positive Femdom, Relaxing,

Size: 1.48 GB
Duration: 00:25:43

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Good Night Goddess.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Eva de Vil - Good Night Goddess.mp4
Old 10-07-2023, 01:53 AM   #909
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Lucy Spanks - Toilet Slave Interview

Allfetish Lucy Spanks - Toilet Slave Interview

The day has finally come and you landed a meeting with ME to interview for the position of My toilet slave. In my eye glasses and short skirt, tiny top with nipples showing, i first direct you to your place on the floor, not the chair. you are below, always. What kind of questions do I want to know? well youll just have to join the interview and see. I am accepting responses along with the application fee to my email or messages. you may even find another deal waiting for u.. toilet slaves i know your mouth is already watering.

Size: 218.14 MB
Duration: 00:06:38

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Lucy Spanks - Toilet Slave Interview.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Lucy Spanks - Toilet Slave Interview.mp4
Old 10-07-2023, 05:16 AM   #910
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Misswhip - Sadistic Cbt Chastity Boot Mistress

Allfetish Misswhip - Sadistic Cbt Chastity Boot Mistress

Misswhip - Sadistic CBT Chastity Boot Mistress

If you comply with today's rigorous demands I MIGHT let you out of chastity to worship my boots. I know you've been locked up for a very, very long time and you'd do anything to edge to them but you know that if you cum, it's over for you. Premature desperate slaves who can't control themselves get a traumatic taste of my sadism, and that's exactly what you get after you slip and fuck up. Let's play all of my favorite little games while I grin and dole out the terror. Your balls will never be the same, and neither will you after I make you slam a custom dildo chair I made JUST for horny bitches who don't listen.

Size: 1.9 GB
Duration: 00:32:49

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Misswhip - Sadistic CBT Chastity Boot Mistress.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Misswhip - Sadistic CBT Chastity Boot Mistress.mp4
Old 10-07-2023, 05:52 AM   #911
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Madam Violet - Into The Red - Trigger Implantation

Allfetish Madam Violet - Into The Red - Trigger Implantation

Description: This contains real hipn0sis, genuine NLP techniques - continue at your own financial risk slave : )
It�s day two. Time for you to be a good boy and go deep into trance for Me so I can implant your new trigger. Progressive muscle relaxation followed by My favourite eye closure deepener, those SNAPS of Mine electrocute your whole body with pleasure, and you OBEY every word as you must when you are My hipn0-slave.
Once your mind is Mine it is time to create in you the state of body and mind that I want to connect to the trigger. So STROKE, three tasks; yourself as many times as you can, do NOT cum and LISTEN to Me. So easy, so HORNY so weak. I make you quiver at the thought of PAYING Me, mentally and physically intensely aroused, I create the anchor then I give you the TRIGGER!
Mmmmmm every time you HEAR these words you becum overwhelmed with feelings of arousal and thoughts of financial surrender, you cannot help it, I am in CONTROL and your dick DRIPS in agreement. I do not WANT you to pay Me, slave, not right now. Just STROKE and LISTEN.
Triggered several more times, I begin your countdown to one last EDGE for Me. I bring you out of hipn0sis and order you put that heavy achey cock away, until tomorrow slave, when I will be PUSHING you even DEEPER into the red.

Size: 424.86 MB
Duration: 00:17:45

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Madam Violet - Into The Red - Trigger Implantation.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Madam Violet - Into The Red - Trigger Implantation.mp4
Old 10-07-2023, 09:15 AM   #912
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Valentine's Day Black Cock Gangbang- Bbc, Cuckold Fetish, Impregna...

Allfetish Valentine's Day Black Cock Gangbang- Bbc, Cuckold Fetish, Impregnation Fetish

I am your sexy Asian girlfriend, and I love how our relationship has progressed. You will do ANYTHING to make me happy... even if that anything involves some big, black cock. Because once I had the taste of black dick, I just can't get enough. I'm addicted! And being my loving boyfriend, you will let my addiction get deeper and deeper...
I need a new black lover at least once a week. I can't get enough of black cock. It's so big, and they fuck like crazy. I make you help me find new black lovers to bring home to fuck your girlfriend. And for Valentine's Day, I want an all-black gangbang... while you watch, all locked up in a chastity belt. I also make you get them hard and guide them into me. But that's not it... I want them to fuck me bareback. Every black cock that cums inside of me could get me pregnant! And you would have to watch your girlfriend's belly grow over the months from a black man's seed! I fuck myself with a huge black dildo during this fantasy.
I finally unlock you from your chastity belt and let you stroke and cum, thinking of how much of a slt for black cock I am, and while cleaning off my pussy from all the hot black seed.
Note from Siren: can you tell I love cuckold fetish? This was from a hot custom order!
Siren Thorn is telling you about how she cuckolds you with other men while first stripping, then sucking and fucking her dildo.

Format: wmv
Size: 998.1 MB
Duration: 00:17:11

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Valentine's Day black cock gangbang- BBC, cuckold fetish, impregnation fetish.wmv
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Valentine's Day black cock gangbang- BBC, cuckold fetish, impregnation fetish.wmv
Old 10-07-2023, 09:50 AM   #913
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Madam Violet - Pleasure Trigger Implantation

Allfetish Madam Violet - Pleasure Trigger Implantation

Description: A special treat for you slave. I give you DEEP sexual pleasure and then anchor those sensations into a physical trigger so that, independent of Me you can access that DEEP pleasure again instantly.
Just listen, DROP then stroke your cock. Worshipping My body, surrendering to My voice. Obeying My words and building the pleasure into a peak over and over. The more you train with this the more obedient your body, mind and cock will become.
What a lucky bitch you are, to be with Me, to have access to instant ecstasy with a simple trigger. But it�s not really luck, only good boys get access, because to condition the mind repetition is usually required. You must practice. Trance is not magic it requires the slave to partake with focus. Can you focus slave�when My bare tits are melting your mind�
All I want in return is something I already have from you anyway, utter addiction, mindless obedience, devotion for life.

Size: 429.87 MB
Duration: 00:18:03

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Madam Violet - Pleasure Trigger Implantation.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Madam Violet - Pleasure Trigger Implantation.mp4
Old 10-07-2023, 01:57 PM   #914
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Mandy Marx - Super Strength Turns Me On

Allfetish Mandy Marx - Super Strength Turns Me On

The idea of your big muscles gets me horny. No, not the normal I-go-to-Planet-Fitness-3-times-a-week kind, the Superman you-can-see-through-my clothes kind. What can you do to yourself with that strength? Can I be your personal femdom kryptonite? Having control over a strong hero like you, hhh, that�s something else. I�m going to make you weak despite yourself. Make your knees bend, kneel in front of me, become vulnerable for Mandy Marx, just your little ol� friendly neighborhood dominatrix.

Size: 473.99 MB
Duration: 00:10:49

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Mandy Marx - Super Strength Turns Me On.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Mandy Marx - Super Strength Turns Me On.mp4
Old 10-07-2023, 05:55 PM   #915
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Natalia Forrest Step Brother Bath Wank

Allfetish Natalia Forrest Step Brother Bath Wank

Solo with (step) sister roleplay, she takes a bath, uses a dildo for virtual blowjob, ends with fake cum in her mouth.

You can't help perving on your hot step sister as she's stripping off to have a bath. Natalia is telling you to get out but you aren't having any of it. She wants you to leave as you can't keep walking in on her with your massive hard-on. So what you propose to Natalia is if she sucks your COCK, you will leave and stop perving on her. Sounds like a good deal, right?

Size: 88.45 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:10:34

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

Allfetish_Natalia Forrest Step Brother Bath Wank.mp4
DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

Allfetish_Natalia Forrest Step Brother Bath Wank.mp4

Tags
boob jiggling, cum countdown, dirty talk, joe, lingerie