Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 03-05-2024, 09:36 PM   #8806
XAPOH
Godfather forum

XAPOH is on a distinguished road
Default Brat Princess 2 - Ava Rowen - Wimp Roommate Locked In Chastity

Brat Princess 2 - Ava Rowen - Wimp Roommate Locked In Chastity

HAHA! Ava Rowen has the key! All it took was for her to flaunt her pretty feet in the face of a pathetic wimp. He got one taste.. one sniff.. one slurp and was hooked. Locked himself up in chastity and handed her the key. He had her feet in his mouth and melted. He would do anything at this point. Feet make him WEAK! He is so weak and so vulnerable he would do anything she says if her feet are in his face. He is such a sucker. A foot loving slut. Now locked in chastity the power is all in her hands. Endless possibilities of what he is going to have to face.
Brunette, Jeans Shorts, Denim, Foot Gagging, Keyholder, Key-holding, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Brat Girls, Chastity Belt, Dick Cage, Slave Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Loser, Pathetic Male, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Toes Licking, Toes Worship, Sole Licking, Toes Sucking, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Slave, Foot Slut, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Abused By Girl, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Foot Cleaner, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Feet Licking
Duration : 00:12:05
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 1 348.58 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
XAPOH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 12:31 AM   #8807
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Brat Princess 2 - Ava Kat And Trigga - Severe Stomping And Jumping Barefoot Trample

Brat Princess 2 - Ava Kat And Trigga - Severe Stomping And Jumping Barefoot Trample

One of the severest, extreme and best barefoot trampling clip BP has revealed. Watch Ava Kat Soles and Ms. Trigga give him a total beatdown. Their big, beautiful asses and sexy bodies stomp the fuck out of this loser. They make him groan so loud. But ssssh. They don't wanna get in trouble.
Triple Female Domination, Group Femdom, Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Blonde, Jumping On Slave, Barefoot Trampling, Stomping, Sexy Spandex Bodysuit, Wetlook Lycra, Fetish Clothing, Foot Fetish, Foot Dom, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Big Ass, Big Butts, Bratprincess 2, Bratprincessvideo, Uhd, Ultra Hd, Pain, Feet On Face, Shiny Clothing, Glossy, Bdsm, Breath Control, Pathetic Loser, Executrix, Ass Smothering, Breath Play, Breathing Torture, Under Mistress Ass, Face Sitting, Sit On Face, Facesat, Facesit, Dominant Women, Smothered, Trapped, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Young Goddesses, Ass Smother
Duration : 00:17:11
Resolution : 3840x2160
File Size : 2 218.19 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-06-2024, 03:26 AM   #8808
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Fantastic Goddess Nicole - Leck Die Spucke Vom Boden Meine Nike Sneaker Und Fris...

Fantastic Goddess Nicole - Leck Die Spucke Vom Boden Meine Nike Sneaker Und Friss Was Ich Ausspucke Part 1

Ich liebe es ihn zu unterdrucken, deswegen tragt er die Schweine Maske aber das ist noch nicht alles. Ich lache ihn aus, halte ihm meine Nike Sneaker in die Fresse und befehle ihm meine Schuhe zu lecken. Meine Worter sind verletzend und das ich dabei meinen spass habe findet er erregend. Wie Peinlich er ist! Schau selbst zu wie er meine Sneaker leckt und Spucke auflecken muss. Auch vom Muffin lasse ich den Sklaven probieren. Ich spuck den Muffin vorgekaut auf den Boden und schau dem Schwein beim fressen und putzen zu. Dieser Clip ist Part 1 in Part 2 geht es um meine nackten Fusse!
Laughing, Shoe Worship, Soles Licking, Fantastic_goddessnicole, Amateur, Deutsche Sprache, German Language, German Mistress, German Femdom, German Goddess, German Dominatrix, German Domina, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spits, Floor Licking, Men Following Orders, Verbal Degradation, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Sneaker Fetish, Sneakers, Pathetic Loser, Sneaker Worship, Sneaker Licking, Shoe Slave, Abused By Woman, Sneaker Domination, Sneaker Humiliation, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy
Duration : 00:14:49
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 1 081.54 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-06-2024, 06:22 AM   #8809
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Clean My Boots And Ill Reward You With Spit

Mistress Courtneys Fetish Lair - Clean My Boots And Ill Reward You With Spit

My slave is on call whenever I need him. I have a lovely glass of champagne and a very comfy chair. It is My time to relax. My slave will clean My leather boots - they need shining up! Just when he thinks he is done I will make him aware of the nice blob of spit that I have dripped down My boot. More boot cleaning for HIM! Once I am satisfied he has cleaned My boots, I will make him lie on his back BENEATH Me so I can tease his body with My boots, showing off My blue, lace panties! Spitting into his mouth, leaving him begging for more...
Saliva, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, British Mistress, English Mistress, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, Fetish Clothing, Sexy Clothing, Blonde, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Bdsm, Knee High Heels, Pro Dominatrix, Mean Brat, Mean Mistress, High Heels Domination, High Heels Humiliation, High Heels Worship, High Heels Licking, Boot Slave, Boot Bitch, Boot Slut, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Submissive / Slave Training, Young Domina, Leather Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Dom, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Bootlicker, Pathetic Male, Male Abuse, Female Superiority, Dirty Talk, Boot Cleaning
Duration : 00:09:46
File Size : 730.02 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-06-2024, 09:16 AM   #8810
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Furies Room - Lana - Extreme Domination Furies Room X Lana

Furies Room - Lana - Extreme Domination Furies Room X Lana

Furies Room is known for absolute Extreme Slapping. Black eyes and hugely swollen face with red stuff are common. The sub used in Furies Room session is the most resistant pain slave for slapping I've ever met. Furies Room is entering a new era. That of featurings. Our concept of human release attracts professional dominatrixes and we now travel to bring the submissive Vincent into their sadistic hands. We start with Lana, a dominatrix extraordinaire from Lyon. On the programme: extreme slapping, ballbusting, spitting, trampling, foot slapping, shoes smelling & licking, feet smelling & licking. As usual, the submissive is asked to note the slapping performances. And he grades hard: Lana will then hit harder and harder, and will even reach a 10.5 out of 10. The series of slaps will be punctuated by kicks in the balls, barefoot and in stiletto heels, or even spitting. In order to rest her hands, she will have fun hitting her face with her feet, stomping on it, or having her shoes and feet cleaned (after sniffing them well). The submissive was regularly sent to the bathroom to wash the ***** off his face because it disgusted Lana. An incredible release session, where she will show her purple hands at the end, stigmata of the demolition of the submissive's face. Enjoy
Extreme Faceslapping Domination, Hardcore Face Slapping, Face Busting, Facebusting, French Femdom, French Dominatrix, Foot Slapping, Trampling, Stomping, Humiliation, Degradation, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Shoe Worship, Shoe Licking, Shoelicker, Shoe Licker, High Heels Sucking, Shoe Domination, Pain, Verbal Abuse, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit In Slave'S Mouth, Foot Gagging, Foot Loser, Oral Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Slave Training, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Male Abuse, Young Mistress, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk, Footworship, Feet Licking
Duration : 00:26:30
File Size : 2 088.9 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-06-2024, 12:11 PM   #8811
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Cruelamazons - Used Cock Unsatisfied

Cruelamazons - Used Cock Unsatisfied

Suffer bitch! Yeah! - Mistress Tatjana grimaces as she is scrubbing the slave's softening cock, his painful moans muffled by his gag ball. She used his member to play with and after she had enough, she made him cum, but ruined it purposefully for him. Now his unsatisfied, sensitive cock is tormented by her hands.
Straightjacket, Straight Jacket, Blonde, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Shiny Leather Leggings, Wetlook Leather Pants, Glossy Clothing, Gloss, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Bdsm, Dungeon, Boot Fetish, Latex Boots, High Heels, Thigh Boots, Thighboots, Overknee Boots, Thigh High Boots, Over The Knee Boots, Bondage, Sperm, Semen, Humiliation, Male Abuse, Young Goddess, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Forced Ruin, Orgasm Control, Forced Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Forced Handjobs, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation
Duration : 00:10:04
File Size : 865.05 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-06-2024, 03:06 PM   #8812
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Girls In Charge - Severe Ball Busting Punishment - Eva Alora Alika

Girls In Charge - Severe Ball Busting Punishment - Eva Alora Alika

This pervert slave was caught trying to jerk off with some of the girls' panties when he should have been doing chores. BIG MISTAKE. The severe ball busting he gets will make sure he never dares try anything like that again. Once the girls start punishing him, they get a bit carried away. In fact this clip was supposed to be much shorter, but the girls were having such a fun time kicking him in the balls (and other forms of punishment) that they kept going and going. The slave had no choice but to take everything the girls wanted to give him. He won't make that mistake again. Check out how savage some of the kicks get towards the end!
Group Female Domination, Triple Femdom, C4sdominate23, Ball Stomping, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Barefoot, Bare Feet, Pain, Verbal Abuse, Brat Girls, Ball Busting, Ballbusting, Young Dommes, Bdsm, Pathetic Slave, Female Superiority, Brutality, Cruelty, Masochism, Slave Abuse, Beatdowns, No Mercy, Female Supremacy, Beating, Total Submission, Ball Crushing, Ballkicking, Ball Kicking, Ballbust, Cbt, Ball Abuse, Destroyed Balls, Violent Women, Male Abuse, Ball Destruction, Breaking Balls
Duration : 00:17:48
File Size : 1 494.57 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-06-2024, 06:01 PM   #8813
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Oubliette - Goddess Serena - Boi Pussy

Oubliette - Goddess Serena - Boi Pussy

Today Goddess Serena is on a mission to give her sissy, as close as possible, an actual pussy! Using her flashlight inserted into sissy's bois asshole she has created herself a sissy fuck hole! Using a pathetic slave to lick and prepare her sissy fuckhole she then continues to give her sissy a good fucking!
Chastity, Locked Cock, Locked Dick, Caged Cock, Cock Cage, Dick Cage, Sex Toys, Bdsm, Dungeon, Sissy Training, Boot Fetish, High Heels, Stilettos, Pantyhose Fetish, Nylon, Nylons, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Pro Dominatrix, Goddess Gynarchy, Bdsm, Dungeon, English Humiliatrix, British Humiliatrix, British Mistress, British Femdom, English Mistresses, English Femdom, English Female Domination, English Dominatrix, British Dominatrix, Uk Domme, Uk Domina, Uk Dominatrix, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Bbc, Big Black Cock, Big Black Dildo, Verbal Humiliation, Young Mistress, Strap-on, Ass Spreading, Brutal Fucking, Anal Stretching, Ass Fucking, Anal Play, Anal Dominaion, Bitch Fucking, Arse Fucking, Femdom Sex, Severe Sex, Slutbag, Fucked Bitch, Anal Slut, Bitch Boy, Dildo Play, Dildo Fucking, Pegging, Strapon Bitch, Male Insertion, Anal Fucking, Anal Torment, Dominant Woman, Erotic Torment, Female Supremacy, Male Abuse, Abused Male, Abused Slave, Female Superiority, Slave Abuse, Loser, Dirty Talk
Duration : 00:12:06
File Size : 1 014.36 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-06-2024, 08:56 PM   #8814
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Sayeste - Pet Training

Goddess Sayeste - Pet Training

Duration : 00:06:20
File Size : 279.84 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-06-2024, 11:51 PM   #8815
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Kingdom Of Feet And Slaves - ArielS Outdoor Humiliating Tasks

Kingdom Of Feet And Slaves - ArielS Outdoor Humiliating Tasks

Ariel went through the trials to become Dominic's number 1 bitch, the path to becoming Dominic's favorite bitch that can be used and dominated is not at all easy. Ariel passed the first two tests, which were considered easy for Dominique, as she wants her new bitch Ariel to be able to perform difficult tasks. Today, the real trials begin, Dominique brought her friend Isabella, who is very cruel, they take Ariel for a walk outside, because it's very cold there, they take her to an abandoned warehouse and put her in a pit, mocking her that this could just be her new home. Then the girls started spitting on her until her face was soaked with saliva, then she was ordered to wipe it all with her hands and swallow. All this time, the girls were hitting her hard in the face, and it was cold, the slaps made it even more painful. The girls liked her better when her ugly face was covered in saliva, so they spat on her again until her whole face was covered, then the girls decided to let her clean their shoes, as they got dirty from walking. Ariel does her best, as the girls were not satisfied with slapping her again.. as she keeps trying to please her masters, just so they can hold her back, as her face is covered in saliva, her mouth is full of dirt and freezes outside, the girls leave the bitch in her hole and they will think about her performance and maybe come back or leave her there.
Face Spitting, Spit Fetish, Outdoors, Outside, Double Domination, Saliva, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Dirty Boots, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Bootlicker, Boot Dom, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Degradation, Extreme Humiliation, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Bdsm, Mean Brat, Mean Mistress, Verbal Humiliation, Slavegirl Training, Young Mistresses, Boot Domination, Boot Humiliation, Boot Licking, Boot Worship, Boot Licker, Pathetic Female, Female Abuse, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy, Dirty Talk
Duration : 00:09:23
File Size : 1 426.6 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-07-2024, 02:46 AM   #8816
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Ruby Onyx - Say Hello To Our Little Friends

Ruby_Onyx - Say Hello To Our Little Friends

Duration : 00:16:07
Resolution : 2560x1440
File Size : 1 325.88 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-07-2024, 05:41 AM   #8817
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Licking Girls Feet - Alisa - Are You Glad IM Back Whores

Licking Girls Feet - Alisa - Are You Glad IM Back Whores

Before Alisa often and much humiliated her slaves. She was leaving for another country and therefore could not act in LGF videos! Three years later, she's back! Tremble slaves, your Goddess has returned! Alisa was met by four slaves avril, misha, monica and zoe .. As soon as their Goddess entered the room, the slaves rushed to kiss her boots and greet her. They prayed to her and said various compliments. Alisa carefully examined each of the slaves .. none of them liked her! "You're just dust under my feet! Ugh, nasty whores! Now I'll see how much you love me!" - Alisa said and the slaves thanked her in unison. She sat down on the sofa, took off her boots and threw one of them on the floor. The idiots immediately crawled for the boot to return it to their Mistress. Whoever brought the boot first received a reward - a delicious spit of the Goddess. Alisa began to remember how she used to humiliate her slaves, and every minute she liked it more and more. She spit on the floor and pathetic losers crawled and licked her drool from the floor. Alisa ordered the slaves to take off her pantyhose and watched how eagerly they chewed them and sucked out all the sweat. "Wow.. How old you are! Crawl to me.. Now I'll check whose throat is deeper - an old whore or a young one!" Alisa said to monica. misha crawled along with monica and they pushed Alisa's feet into their mouths as deep as possible. Alisa ordered the slaves to crawl faster to entertain her. Idiots did everything for their Goddess. Slaves crawled at Alisa's feet and licked her spit from the floor .. "I want to smoke! I need a human ashtray and a footrest!" - As soon as Alisa said this, the slaves threw themselves at her feet. avril fell under the feet of her Goddess and served as her stand. zoe opened her mouth so that her Goddess could flick the ashes into it. misha pulled out her tongue to the maximum and began to carefully lick the bare feet of her Goddess. Old monica massaged the hand of her Goddess and continued to compliment her. Every whore found a job to satisfy Alisa. The Goddess is back! The worship of the Goddess continues .. Pathetic slaves wash Alisa's apartment with tongues .. The table, toilet, floor, dishes and etc must be clean! Alisa walks and watches the work of these idiots. Having thoroughly washed everything, the slaves knelt before their Goddess and began to pray to her. They thanked her for the opportunity to serve her and gave her many compliments. Alisa looked down at them with disgust. "Now I'll test you for strength! Lie down on the floor!" - Ordered Alisa and began to walk on miserable losers. After that, the Goddess allowed the slaves to worship her bare feet. The slaves were very grateful and pounced on Alisa's feet and began to lick them thoroughly. Alisa watched the losers with contempt while they licked her feet and continued to compliment her. Good bitches for the Goddess!
Trampling, Stomping, Amateur, Russian Lezdom, Lesbian Domination, Lesbians, Russian Goddess, Russian Mistress, Russian Femdom, Russian Female Domination, Russian Dominatrix, Russian Domme, Boot Fetish, Leather Boots, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Bootlicker, Boot Licker, Lick The Urinal Clean, Toilet Fetish, Tongue Clean, Toilet Slavery, Toilet Licking, Toilet Worship, Smoke, Smoking, Human Ashtray, Ash Eating, Cigar, Cigarette, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Saliva, Mental Humiliation, Mental Domination, Mental Abuse, Verbal Abuse, Verbal Humiliation, Verbal Domination, Mental Degradation, Verbal Degradation, Female Slavery, Girl-girl, Lesbian Humiliation, Bdsm, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Female Spits, Woman Spits, Pathetic Female Loser, Oral Foot Service, Foot Service, Footworship, Footlicking, Toes Worship, Footfetish, Sexy Feet, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Foot Bitch, Footlicker, Foot Licker, Bare Foot, Barefeet, Pathetic Slavegirl, Footslave, Foot Fetish, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Dom, Pathetic Female, Abused Female, Abused Slavegirl, Female Abuse, Young Dominatrix, Female Superiority, Slavegirl Abuse, Total Submission, Arrogant Woman, Feet Licking, Foot Gagging
Duration : 00:43:58
File Size : 2 626.1 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-07-2024, 08:36 AM   #8818
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default French Mistress destroys ass of slave by a fist

French Mistress destroys ass of slave by a fist

femdom, giant strapon, pegging, anal fisting, prostate massage, ass fucked
Duration : 00:12:20
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 518.84 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-07-2024, 11:31 AM   #8819
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Danish Femdom - Painful anal punishment

Danish Femdom - Painful anal punishment

femdom, cbt, balls bondage, anal toys, ass drilled, wax, anal punishment
Duration : 00:13:24
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 222.28 MB

Link For Download
Old 03-07-2024, 02:26 PM   #8820
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Cruel Anettes Fetish Store - Huge Fountain Of Sperm

Cruel Anettes Fetish Store - Huge Fountain Of Sperm

Mistress Anette is giggling, jerking off the slave, while Mistress Dyanna is tormenting his nipples, making him tremble in their hands. They both love their power over him and when he cums, he squirts all over the place. Then it is Mistress Dyanna's time to punish his cock with her dry gloved hands.
Blonde, Brunette, Double Domination, Nipple Play, Masked Slave, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Bdsm, Sperm, Semen, Humiliation, Male Abuse, Young Goddesses, Female Superiority, Femdom, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, Forced Ruin, Orgasm Control, Forced Male Orgasm, Cumshot, Forced Handjobs, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation
Duration : 00:09:59
File Size : 770.39 MB

Link For Download

Tags
ferocious, gorgeous, mistress, punishes, slave, submissive