Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 12-27-2019, 02:15 AM   #796
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Mister Krol is on a distinguished road

You Will Obey

It is only right that you suffer for Me. Only right that your intense physical pleasure is combined with genuine mental surrender. If you CUM for Me you clean it up like the base creature you are. It's simple. And It's arousing to know you are HELPLESS but to OBEY My commands. I make sure your balls and Dick are so very FULL of CUM, My tits and ass and confidence filling you up with CUM....and you WILL no matter what you've done in the past gobble it up...THIS time you will OBEY.

Sometimes I sweetly encourage you, making your cum taste delicious. Sometimes I delectably humiliate you forcing you to eat your repugnant cock snot. This time I don't care about managing your thoughts or feelings or expectations. This time you will simply OBEY. You will comply. You will do exactly as I say because I WANT YOU TO do it. Because it is the right thing to do. And because deep under my mesmerising control you have no choice but to obey. Literally mesmerised by the desire I deliberately build inside of you.

Of course I make it easy thanks to My incredibly hot body. As I move, teasing you, as I slowly strip the need to please Me increases. I make you understand that you are not worthy of Me of My beauty of My intelligence. I make you understand that you do not deserve to stroke, you do not deserve to cum, Not to a woman as beautiful as Me. And so it is only right that the incredible pleasure I give you is balanced out with the sacrifice of eating your cum.

Tags List Femdom, POV, Tease, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Striptease, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating Instruction, Mesmerize / Mind Control.

File Size :241 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:23:50

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/4413930de737f/..._Will_Obey.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Mister Krol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 03:39 PM   #797
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Clover Baltimore In Family Remote Control

Luke's sister, Clover, is staying with him and his wife, Cory, for the week while she visits them! Clover walks in to the living room to find Cory sitting in a chair by the window and she seems to be frozen. Cory is sitting very still with her mouth wide open and she is completely unresponsive. "Cory?? Hello?! Where is your husband?! What is going on with you?" Clover asks her, but she doesn't get a response. She pulls Cory's big tits out and starts to suck on her nipples, hoping to get her to respond... but she does not! Luke walks in to the room and explains to Clover that this is Cory's punishment for not being a good wife to him. Luke walks in to his sister's bedroom while she is taking a nap. He has the magical remote in his hand so he points it directly at her and chants the command "wake up!" She instantly sits up in her bed and stares straight ahead. He points the remote again and says "remove your top!" Clover lifts her t-shirt over her head, exposing her big tits in front of her brother. "I can't believe my sister has better tits than my wife!" he says to himself. "Kiss!" Luke commands, as he points the remote control at his wife and his sister. He starts fucking Clover's pussy first, while she makes out with Cory. Then he moves over to Cory's side of the bed and fucks her pussy next. He starts fucking Clover again while commanding that she give herself an orgasm as he fucks her. She does what she is programmed to do!

Scene 1: Cory Chase, Clover Baltimore
Sex Acts: Oral Sex, Girl on Girl action, Breast Play, 3-Way
Positions: Standing

Scene 2: Cory Chase, Clover Baltimore
Sex Acts: Masturbation, Breast Play, Vaginal Sex
Positions: Doggy Style, Missionary, Sitting

Scene 3: Clover Baltimore
Sex Acts: Oral Sex, Masturbation, Deep Throating, Vaginal Sex
Positions: Doggy Style, Missionary, Sitting, Standing

Scene 4: Cory Chase, Clover Baltimore
Sex Acts: Oral Sex, Girl on Girl action, Vaginal Sex, 3-Way
Positions: Kneeling, Missionary

File Size :1003 MB
Duration :00:44:52

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/d0e0922583c77/...ntrol-720p.mp4
Old 12-27-2019, 10:05 PM   #798
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Hypno Blank

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :483 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:21:49

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/35ecd47aff7fb/Hypno_Blank.mp4
Old 12-28-2019, 02:35 AM   #799
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Mandy Programmed to Twerk

File Size :295 MB
Duration :00:15:29

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/f736070dd953c/...d_to_Twerk.mp4
Old 12-28-2019, 09:55 PM   #800
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Wenona and Cory controlled

File Size :836 MB
Resolution :852 x 480 MPEG-4
Duration :02:10:05

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/28605878afd68/...controlled.mp4
Old 12-29-2019, 03:17 AM   #801
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Anastasia Knight - Halloween Games - 1080p

It's late at night on Halloween and your daughter's 18 year old friend is posed on the sofa waiting for you. She wanted to thank you for having a halloween party, she just loves dressing up in cute little costumes without getting in trouble for being too sexy. She asks if you've ever said Mary's name in a mirror three times? She did. She snuck away from the party and said her name in the bathroom and guess what, she saw her. She was like a shadow over her shoulder and she reached out and touched her. Mary whispered in her ear telling her to seduce you with her young body. Anastasia gives you a brace face smile and teases you, begging to please you. She promises your wife won't know.

Includes (but not limited to): Anastasia Knight, teasing, blowjob, titfuck, cosplay, braces, blonde, blue eyes, begging, cum on tits.

File Size :2.70 GB
Duration :00:23:51

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/f24a39dbe84d4/...-_Manyvids.mp4
Old 12-29-2019, 09:58 PM   #802
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Creep Doctor Mesmerizes Verta To Fuck His Assistant

Verta has come to see a therapist to help her get over her shyness and is surprised to find that there is another woman in the office for her appointment. The doctor tells her that his assistant Dixie will be helping out with her therapy while she is under his control and that it will be a helpful part of dealing with her problem so she agrees. He pulls out a talisman and has Verta keep her eyes on it while he swings it back and forth. He uses his smooth voice and suggestions to put her to rest and under his control. Once she is under the true nature of his therapy and Dixie's participation are exposed. They strip her naked and play with her limp body, groping her and playing with her pussy. The doctor then plants the suggestion in Verta that when she wakes up she will find Dixie unbelievably sexy and won't be able to control herself. Sure enough, when he snaps his fingers to wake her she goes straight for Dixie, burying her face between her legs and licking her pussy until she cums. Now it's the doctor's turn, he puts her resting again and tells her that she will not be able to resist sucking his dick. He snaps his fingers and she goes straight for his cock, swallowing it whole and with gusto. Finally for one last twist, he snaps his fingers to have her be aware of her surroundings but unable to resist as Dixie jerks the doctors cock off and makes him cum all over her face. The therapy is now over, but Verta is cured! She may be naked and covered in jizz but she isn't shy anymore and just needs to come back for regular check ups to keep it that way.

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: MAGIC CONTROL, LIMP FETISH, MESMERIZE, LESBIAN, BLOW JOBS.
Keywords: erotic magic, mind fuck, pussy eating, deep throat, cumshots, cum on face, sleepy, groping.

File Size :347 MB
Duration :00:17:48

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/543d680777d54/..._Assistant.mp4
Old 12-30-2019, 03:41 AM   #803
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Cadence With A Little Magic Control

Dixie and Cadence have a girls night planned-Cadence has a new boyfriend who is taking up all her time now. Cadence arrives at Dixies to inform her that she called a cab but its gonna be 45 minutes until it comes to pick them up to go party. Dixie offers her a glass of wine while she goes to finish getting ready. Cadence enjoys a few puffs of a cigarette. Dixie comes back down stairs and sees Cadence smoking and suggests helping her finally knock that nasty habit by trying out a little magic control. Cadence reluctantly agrees since Dixie is always trying to test her skills on her for one thing or another. They go sit on the ocuch and Dixe starts dangling her crystal necklace in front of Cadences face. Before they both know it, Cadence is out and Dixie is estatic it actually worked! Qutting smoking really isnt the reason Dixie wanted to mesmerize Cadence
Dixie sinks Cadence deeper, shes so entranced that she drools a bit. She gives Cadence some simple instructions and makes her believe that she is her slave. Cadence stands there entraced while Dixie makes out with her then snaps her fingers wakes her up fully. Cadence starts a conversation with Dixie but Dixie tests her control by bringing her in and out of rest, tance and awake a few times. Finally Dixie commands Cadence call and cancel the cab, she obeys. Dixie is delighted, the night is looking very promising. She moves onto asking Cadence some questions about her attraction towards woman-Dixie isnt thrilled that Cadence isnt into girls but she moves on.Dixie continues her mind control on Cadence, making her give Dixie a lap dance while snapping her in and out of trance. She makes her take off her top and passionately kiss Dixie-she snaps her awake and Cadnece is so confused why her top is off but before she can get far Dixie snaps her back to rest. She commands Cadnece strip to her underwear and then has her undress Dixie too. She sits them down on the couch and has Cadence take off her heels and kiss her feet. Cadence starts kissing her feet-Dixie eventually wakes her normal. Cadence gets her cigarettes and starts smoking acting like not one thing happened. They talk how they were going to try the to mesmerize her but it didn't work. Cadence laughs, she knew she'd be too strong willed for that.
Dixie asks about Cadence's new boyfriend. When Dixie doesnt like the answers coming out of her mouth, she manipulates Cadence into thinking and saying what Dixie wants to hear-mostly that she is going to break up with her boyfriend. Dixie also revists her not being into girls and remedies that making her think she is only into women. Dixie then commands that when she kiss Cadence her inner slut will be released and they will make out. After a lovely kissing grope fest, Dixie wakes her up, commanding prior that she will get dressed and she will forget everything.
Cadence wakes and they start to get dressed to go out, no questions asked. Dixie suggests that maybe they just stay in but Cadence insists they go out but that she needs to pee first. Dixie snaps Cadence into trance and instructs her to pee right there in her panties. Dixie laughs as Cadnece fills her panties with piss. She then wakes her back up and Cadence is immediately horribly embarrassed. So embarrassed that she just wants to stay in for the night. Dixie obviously obliges and sends her new lover off to the shower to clean up.

Mid Day Make Out
Related Categories: MAGIC CONTROL, EROTIC MAGIC, MESMERIZE, KISSING.
Keywords: mind control, lesbian, forced stripping, smoking, lap dance, panty wetting, embarrassment, embarrassed naked female, pee, groping, cadence lux,

File Size :693 MB
Duration :00:34:45

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c766faf7f49f3/...ic_Control.mp4
Old 12-31-2019, 02:46 PM   #804
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Amanda Marie - Controlled

Mizz Amanda Marie in Controlled First Time

Mizz Amanda Marie has been someone I've been following for awhile, and wanted to work with. One day in Tampa, FL we had this opportunity and I was happy with its results. I was struck by how strong of a personality she was, and I instantly felt the challenge to make her submit to my PROGRAMMING - and much to my delight, and much without her knowlege, she submitted completely. This discounted set is now available, remastered with better color fidelity includes the following segments:

Mizz Amanda Marie in Programming

Welcome Mizz Amanda Marie, a brand new model to my site. I've admired her work from afar, and finally I was able to get her under my fingers... and try my hand at programming her. I was pretty confident she would be easy, as she's had practice before!

We first start off with a short pre-shoot interview, asking a bit of background information on who she is. Then we do a quick test, and start the PROGRAM! As I suspected, she was easy to PROGRAM, and fell to my spell quite easily. Enjoy watching her submit, and become my pliable toy.

Mizz Amanda Marie in Confused, Brain Cleaning

Mizz Amanda Marie is definitely under my spell. She is clueless as to what is occurring, and as a result I'm able to confuse her even more by making her forget the number FIVE, and ultimately forgetting her name.. making her even more confused than ever before. Finally I decide to let her know that the reason this is happening is because of a thing called "Brain Clutter"... So the way to fix this is to clean her brain!

So when I go to remove her brain (virtually of course) to clean it, she immediately goes blank and mindless... then I'm able to mess with her a bit, and put her brain back in backwards.. and perform a number of tests, finally returning her brain right-side up!

Mizz Amanda Marie in Yes Master

In this final clip, we have Mizz Amanda Marie PROGRAMED to go completely blank temporarily when I say the word PLEASE, and receptive to any and all command I give her, responding automatically with a "Yes Master", as she will then have to do what I just told her without realizing why or how.

As I force her to get completely naked, and start having orgasms and masturbating! As well as some more fun stuff...

Finally ending with a DE-PROGRAM session, and a final post-interview.

Related Categories: MESMERIZE, LIMP FETISH, FREEZE, MASTURBATION, ORGASM CONTROL.
Keywords: Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed.

File Size :1.91 GB
Duration :01:34:43

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/68769a8958322/...Controlled.mp4
Old 12-31-2019, 08:38 PM   #805
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

The Office Of Sleepy Mind Control

Starring Star Nine, Nickey Huntsman and Raven Rae
Three hot models give excellent performances in this action-packed story! It's a feast for fans of mesmerizing and limp fetish! Businesswomen Raven and Nickey welcome their new employee. Star is excited about the job. But, when she asks for more info, Raven points a flashing light at her. Star is immediately entranced. Nickey and Raven have fun posing Star and playing with her. They order her to respond "Yes Mistress" to all their commands. Star is ordered to fall resting or wake up any time they snap their fingers. They try it out and Star falls limply to the couch. They put her to rest and wake her up over and over. They order Star to strip to her bra and panties and they are excited by how hot she looks. They make her strip naked, fondle her and make her go limp and wake up a few more times. Star is commanded to dress in really sexy lingerie with stockings and garters and is sent off to be sold as a sex slave. Nickey has a good laugh about what's happening to Star but she stops laughing when she realizes she is also a victim. Raven uses a trigger word to put Nickey in a trance. Raven poses and fondles the glassy-eyed Nickey then repeatedly snaps her fingers to make her go limp and wake up. She even does an eye check to make sure her slave is resting. Raven enjoys fondling Nickey's limp body then wakes her up and orders her to do a sexy strip tease. Nickey dances, takes her clothes off and teases Raven. Raven snaps her fingers and Nickey falls limp onto the sofa. Raven awakens her and orders her to put on a sexy outfit. But there's yet another twist to the story and Raven finds herself entranced by a woman who is not seen on camera. The woman snaps her fingers and Raven goes limp, falling to the sofa. Raven is ordered to strip. She does a hot dance, stripping to her bra and panties. She then falls resting again at the snapping of her Mistress' fingers. The woman orders Raven to become a crude, pushy male and Nickey to be a shy female. She claps her hands and Raven aggressively tries to make out with Nickey who meekly resists her advances. The Mistress then makes both girls fall resting...then wake up. She orders them to go upstairs. Both girls, their eyes still glassy, march off to a life of mesmerized slavery. Scene #STR0139

Category: MESMERIZE
Related Categories: MAGIC CONTROL, MIND FUCK, LIMP FETISH, STRIP TEASE.
Keywords: naked, groping, lingerie, stripping, sleepy, sleepy fetish, mind control, forced stripping, glassy eyes, zombie, zombie walk, rest fetish.

File Size :968 MB
Duration :00:39:43

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/64be5ade89446/...nd_Control.mp4
Old 01-02-2020, 01:30 AM   #806
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Catgirl Enslaved

Catgirl breaks into a villains' home to recover her stolen flash drive, but unknown to her, she's walking into a trap. Catgirl gets hypnotized by him and turned from a vigilante into a criminal henchwoman, ready to obey his every command.

Key highlights of video include:
Hypnotized by a spiral on the TV while receiving programming through headphones
Answers "yes master" when given commands
Transformed from a crime fighter into a criminal
Made to sleepwalk through the room in her costume while chanting her mantra
Made to remove her mask and reveal her true identity to her master
Kneels before her master and pledges to serve and obey him
Brings back money that she took in a robbery
Sleepwalks back and forth while repeating her mantras
Removes her costume and happily heads back to class, out of trance but still under her master's control
No nudity

File Size :338 MB
Duration :00:14:02

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c44e072ebe454/...l_enslaved.mp4
Old 01-02-2020, 03:25 PM   #807
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Perfect Tits Trance

You have an obsession with tits. Your cock is hard wired to go stiff at the mere sight of them. Dressed down in a white tank top, or pulled together in a luxurious bra, it doesn't matter. Even now just looking at my breasts leaves you breathless and excited. WHich is good. You're biologically predisposed to enjoy the shape, the warmth, the feel of breasts. It's easy to reinforce this predisposition with positive reinforcement. Which is why I'm going to have you jerk for me. Jerk for my tits.

Every time you cum you fall deeper and deeper into this obsession.

Tags List Femdom, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Tease, Tit Worship, Goddess Worship, Tit Fetish.

File Size :617 MB
Duration :00:16:31

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1de464b08f63d/...its_Trance.mp4
Old 01-03-2020, 03:01 AM   #808
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Macey Cartel - Thought Projection - Giving The Corporate Bitch some New Ideas

Nathan is being interviewed for a position by Ms. Cartel. She doesn't think he is qualified at all and has no problem establishing that she would be a total bitch to work for and has no idea why she would hire him. Her voice is enough to give Nathan a headache and he takes a few tablets for it. Now it's time to give her some of his own ideas.

Our hero is interviewing for a job that he is not qualified for and Ms. Cartel wonders how he ever even got this far in the process. He begins to transmit thoughts to her from getting naked, to giving him a blowjob to improve his performance. Scene ends with her crawling out of the office on her hands and knees.

Scenes include Bj, Doggy Style, Fucking, Mind Control, Missionary, Mental Domination, Pussy Licking, cowgirl

File Size :1.73 GB
Duration :00:29:48

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8fd7011523725/Corporate_Bitch.mp4
Old 01-03-2020, 03:44 PM   #809
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Athena Farris and Lacey Lennon - Yearbook Photos for the Cheer Captains 1080p

Athena and Lacey are the co-captains of the cheer-squad. They wanted their yearbook photos to be in a classroom not in the gym so that they can show that cheerleaders are studious as well as beautiful, graceful and athletic. They don 't think much of the photography teacher doing the photos, couldn't the school hier a REAL photographer. When the teacher shows up they begin their carefully planned poses but he keeps making stupid suggestions and they begin to argue, but, with a flash of the camera they start to think some of his suggestions are REALLY good ideas.

The last photo session would have gone great except the the memory card was already full for the whole shoot! Still they Athena and Lacey agreed to do it again and also to go with his suggestion of "sportier" uniforms. And once again the girls are resistant to his suggestions, but start to come around,

Finally Athena and Lacey are going to get the pictures they want taken for the yearbook. The last time the teacher said their was a smudge on the lense but this time he promises everything will be perfect. They have shown so many sides of themselves that the rest of the school has never seen and they are excited for everyone to see what a cheerleader really is. Their new uniforms are going to make everyone respect the cheer-squad and they are ready to redo every set of poses from the last shoot. Of course the photography teacher has some additional ideas

Related Categories: MENTAL DOMINATION, WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, CHEERLEADERS, SLUT TRAINING, MAGIC CONTROL.
Keywords: athena farris, lacey lennon, facial, cum sharing, fucking, red head, blonde, 18 year old.

File Size :3.68 GB
Duration :00:52:52

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9366cb7211873/...ains_1080p.mp4
Old 01-04-2020, 03:32 AM   #810
Mister Krol
Godfather forum