Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 03-02-2024, 04:08 PM   #7456
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Katrin198 is on a distinguished road
Default Grovel In Gravel For Mean Girl Gross... Lol - Goddess Platinum & Princess Mia

About video: WOW... this clip took forever to break down into a preview because the entire thing is just Mia and Myself completely bouncing back and forth from treating this thing like a garbage can that We spit in and ash in, and put cigarette butts out on or in its "garbage can mouth" bwahahahaaa.... how pathetic of a creature is it that in order to be allowed to be at all in Our lives you literally have to be willing to be stripped naked, laying out in Our backyard in 110 degree Vegas heat, just so We will sit near enough to you that you can touch Our feet and legs as We spit on you, and torment you with the smoke and the ashes...
This is a long clip of both Mia and I truly using this thing while ultimately paying it no mind and laughing at just how fn sad some of Our slaves truly are... LOL

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:21:59
File Size : 1121Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/3bbf5ebb2ee80/Gr...incess_Mia.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Katrin198 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 08:26 PM   #7457
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Hoover This Nasty Food Off The Floor Loser - Goddess Platinum

About video: Following a Custom Clip in which some loser paid Me an ungodly sum to trample and crush around 20 chicken sandwiches and fries from a fast food joint, the floor at the Platinum Manor was a fucking mess. And while I was plenty happy to take the loser's cash to shoot the video and step all over a meal he'd die to have, there was no way in hell I was going to actually clean up the nasty fucking mess it left all over the floor in the kitchen.
Good thing I keep a live-in (or ten) around the Manor for all of the various chores, tedious task, and other annoyances that a Superior Goddess such as Myself should NEVER HAVE TO DO... So I grabbed the nearest loser by its ever present collar, and dragged its naked ass into the kitchen and told it to get to work... And while it may have believed for a second or two that I just wanted the floor cleaned up, it only took a few times stepping on the back of its head and smashing its face into the nasty mess for it to understand that I was finally going to allow it to eat something again... HAHAHAhahaha....
Hurry up and nom, nom, nom loser... the thing was lucky I let it eat at all so of course it did its best Hoover imitation and sucked all that nasty fast food, along with the dirt from the bottom of My shoes, and a good bit of spit I added to give it an extra treat...
Watch the clip and see how pathetic you could be too if you ever get up the balls to make it to Vegas to be abused by Me and the rest of Pl@tinum's Me@n G!rls

Info file :
Runtime : 00:04:50
File Size : 106Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1141f37ff3a38/Ho...s_Platinum.mp4
Old 03-03-2024, 01:07 AM   #7458
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default If Covid Doesnt Get You, Platinum Will - Goddess Platinum

About video: Slaves always make the mistake of trying to think for themselves...they assume they have the intellect and wherewithal to make decisions and choices on their own... and when found out, they often try to run from the consequences of such ego-centric decisions...
In this clip shot at the undisclosed location of My Mountain Retreat, My hapless little live-in (yes, I take the bitch everywhere with Me exactly like the property it is... ) thought it could escape from My grasp because the forest provides some form of cover... sadly, it isn't nearly adept at navigating the wilderness as I am and its well laid plans invariably proved futile and foolish...
So guess what happened then.... LOL... Oh I'm sure you can figure it out without too much effort... but lets just say I enjoyed making it understand it NEVER GETS TO LEAVE ME as I OWN IT... and the only way it will ever be outside the range of My voice is if I choose to sell it or otherwise dispose of it... or if I no longer exist... Otherwise, I keep My property and do everything possible to insure I exploit it for everything I can... don't you wish you were as lucky as this little bitch is... HAHAHAHahahah

Info file :
Runtime : 00:23:30
File Size : 784Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c35fc4f8841d7/If...s_Platinum.mp4
Old 03-03-2024, 05:46 AM   #7459
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Its Alpha Allie Bitches

Info file :
Runtime : 00:56:27
File Size : 1772Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/999fdd9d7e2b1/It...ie_Bitches.mp4
Old 03-03-2024, 10:20 AM   #7460
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Lick It Like A Lollipop Loser - Goddess Platinum

About video: What would be even better than Me blessing you with the spit from My perfect lips? Well, Me spitting it onto the bottoms of My heels and feet and laughing as you lick it up from there for an added dose of humiliation... You didn't actually think you were going to get to taste any of My perfection without at least making a pathetic fool of yourself in the process did you?
NOT A CHANCE bitch...
If you want anything from Me, it requires effort, obedience, admitting your own inferiority, a bit of begging, and possibly all of the cash in your wallet... lol
So come crawl over to My feet like the worthless little maggot you are and beg to lick My Divine Saliva from the filthy bottoms of My heels.... show Me how willing you are to humiliate yourself for My amusement and edification while admitting there is nothing I could do to scare you away because of how sadly and helplessly addicted to Me you are.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:21
File Size : 401Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/78d60c45599f1/Li...s_Platinum.mp4
Old 03-03-2024, 03:35 PM   #7461
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Look What The Cat - Goddess Platinum

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:36
File Size : 313Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6b5e0b70aa06d/Lo...s_Platinum.mp4
Old 03-03-2024, 08:12 PM   #7462
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Loser For Life, Branded As My Bitch - Goddess Platinum

About video: It's hard to express just how big an idiot this slave was and certainly still is... (I mean who gets not just TATTOOED by its Domme in big bold black letters across its ass reading OWNED by G PLAT.... but then goes so far as to accept a branding on the other ass cheek consisting of 2 Hearts, and My Initials GP in them...) but I'm certain in simply watching this absolutely brutal clip you'll soon understand that regardless of how dumb you might sometimes feel yourself after spending way more than you should have on Me (or any of the Pl@tinum's Me@n G!rls) there's really no possible way you could be as outright stupid as My geezer slave is and that means you're not completely at the bottom of the slave hierarchy..

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:40
File Size : 458Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f5eafd7545c54/Lo...s_Platinum.mp4
Old 03-04-2024, 01:20 AM   #7463
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Loser Hoe Sucks Twenty Toes - Goddess Platinum & Queen Simone

About video: I think it is absolutely hilarious when I get to show new Pl@tinum's Me@n G!rls just how stupid pathetic these losers are that throw themselves at Our feet... LITERALLY...
Queen Simone and I were talking in this clip after having been out partying and I told Her how one of My favorite ways to relieve My aching feet after a night in heels was to take one of the losers and put it to work worshipping and massaging My feet while I treated it like absolute dirt. So after calling over another piece of wasted humanity, I let it kiss and lick My heels briefly before showing Simone how easy it is to shove Your whole foot into its worthless mouth and watch as it struggles, chokes, and squirms as My toes poke into its throat.... LOL..... this thing thinks so little of itself, that it will honestly let Me shove My foot so far into it's mouth that it chokes and heaves until I let it breath again...
She totally doesn't believe Me at first until I have Her put Her foot on top of Mine and We both shove all five toes and half Our foot into its waiting loser pie hole.... We laugh again as it squirms and proves that it believes it is as worthless as We do.... the power of making these idiots always repeat mantras affirming they will do anything to be allowed to participate in My life....
We continue the torment and mistreatment of this fool for quite a while and the entire time you can absolutely see how much Simone is disgusted by the thing... without Me even prompting Her or suggesting it, She took straight away to kicking it in the head throughout the clip... when I asked Her about it after filming, She straight up told Me that She thought the slave was disgusting and it made Her feel like She was around some low class gross loser She'd completely ignore in real life, but since this thing is now actually being allowed the Honor of touching Her feet, She felt like She deserved to kick it and hurt it some for thinking it should even be permitted to touch Her at all... feet or otherwise.. She let the thing know how She felt and not 5 minutes after this clip She asked Me about trampling the same slave because She didn't feel like She got to hurt it enough for touching Her in this clip... LMFAO....
I so love when they catch on this fast and realize exactly how inconsequential these faggots are to Us... Get the clip and see just how sad and embarrassing your life will be when you finally get the balls to come and visit so you can drop to your knees and beg Me to use you however I want....

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:43
File Size : 506Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8b4ba78ec9103/Lo...een_Simone.mp4
Old 03-04-2024, 05:46 AM   #7464
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Loser Laqueefa Lacks Like Always - Goddess Platinum

Info file :
Runtime : 00:35:36
File Size : 1374Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3690ecd2b8fe3/Lo...s_Platinum.mp4
Old 03-04-2024, 10:29 AM   #7465
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Losers Lap Up Platinums Popsicles - Goddess Platinum

About video: Bwahahahahaaaaa.... this is one of the saddest, most pathetic displays of the length loser's will go to for any amount of attention from Me...
This past XMas, I pulled several slaves that were at the Manor for the day around the tree and let them know all about the special treat I had for them.... and can you guess what it was??? LOL.... popsicles of course.... but not any old boring lame cherry or chocolate... that wouldn't make the appropriate meal for the mouth of a loser...
So I made these ones special all Myself... simply by filling the little popsicle tray I got at the store with an early morning helping of Goddess Champagne that each of these sad sacks promptly shoved in their mouths and began lapping up....
OMG you would not believe how hilarious it is to sit and watch in person as multiple different idiots try to impress you by seeing how quickly they could devour My frozen piss.... Ewwwwww.... how fn nasty and pathetic.... LOL.... wait til I make them with Alpha's "juices" next time..

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:43
File Size : 529Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b4d2330be923f/Lo...s_Platinum.mp4
Old 03-04-2024, 04:15 PM   #7466
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Making Its Nasty Breakfast - Pedegg Toast - Goddess Platinum

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:06
File Size : 348Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/24675b842d1f1/Ma...s_Platinum.mp4
Old 03-04-2024, 08:28 PM   #7467
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Marching And Mashing A Marshmallow - Goddess Platinum

About video: Don't you losers wish you could be as lucky as this overweight beast. Laying under My perferct feet and heels and getting destroyed by Me at My whim... keeop dreaming sucker. But you can have goals.... lol.... maybe some day in the future you'll get the chance

Info file :
Runtime : 00:24:05
File Size : 679Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bf02289a03437/Ma...s_Platinum.mp4
Old 03-05-2024, 12:55 AM   #7468
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Me@n G!rls Walk All Over Losers - Alpha Allie & Princess Alexandria

About video: When it comes right down to it, there are just some things that are simple FACTS OF LIFE. One of the easier ones to remember, it that flawlessly beautiful Blonde Goddesses, and out of your league by lightyears Princesses, will ALWAYS WALK ALL OVER LOSERS LIKE YOU (or the bald bitch in this video) FOR ANY REASON THEY SO DESIRE.
The difference between the Superior Females in this video, and the loser male THEY WALK ALL OVER, is so ridiculously apparent that it sounds almost condescending and patronizing to mention it. Obviously either or both of Them could always expect a loser like that to absolutely adore the privilege of having Them giving it's existence purpose by using it as a door mat, rug, step stool or anything else. And throughout this clip it is clear to both Princess Alexandria and Alpha Allie how far above this common peasant They are.
They take turns stepping all over its head, face, neck and chest... Alexandria jumps on it repeatedly and when not on top of it regularly smacks Her perfect soles down onto the losers face.... Allie stomps and jumps as well and both have Their flawless feet and socks shoved into the things mouth and throat as it chokes and gags at times from the abuse.
Needless to say, the loser realized its place and thanked both its Superiors numerous times.... its owner Goddess Platinum appeared a few times to laugh at how pathetic Her property was as two of Her Pl@tinum's Me@n G!rls treated it like the disposable loser it is...
Such is the life of a live-in loser slave owned by Goddess Platinum and used by every Mean Girl who wishes to abuse or exploit it... don't you wish you were so lucky bitch...??

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:30
File Size : 457Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6fc83c736a8b8/Me...Alexandria.mp4
Old 03-05-2024, 06:07 AM   #7469
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default Monkey Toes Trash Testicles - Goddess Platinum

About video: Sometimes breaking balls and bashing in boy parts isn't only about long swift kicks to the nuts. The whole fun of CBT is finding unique and interesting ways to torment and destroy a loser's goods. So in this clip, I take that concept to the extreme... Not only is there kicking, stomping, slapping and prodding.... but there is punching, pulling, digging at, and stretching.... I use My feet, and My all too "athletic munkee toes" to torment the ever living hell out of this only too eager bitch. This is an incredible ball busting, tormenting, destroying, and ruination clip. Check it out and see how truly varied a session of sausage smashing can be.... LOL

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:19
File Size : 381Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/51cf62fe0bc90/Mo...s_Platinum.mp4
Old 03-05-2024, 10:34 AM   #7470
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default My New Trampoline - Goddess Platinum

About video: Anytime I post a trample video, invariably some loser writes in and says something along the lines of, "Why did You give the slave a break and step off it?" or, "I can't believe You only dug Your spike heels into one of its nipples" or, "I like that You jumped on the slave, but next time can You try and jump higher?"
And I have to laugh, because the vast majority of individuals who actually write in about videos to encourage Me to be even more brutal than I already am with My slaves, don't have anywhere near the balls necessary to actually come to the Manor themselves and take even the slightest bit of what I put these freaks and losers through. (And the few that do, bitch out at a rate over of over 80% before making it through the first clip.)
Despite the face that all you bitches and pussies could never handle what you want to see done to others, I decided to grant some of your wishes in this INCREDIBLY BRUTAL TRAMPLE CLIP. Instead of simply walking, standing, leaning, and digging in, in this video, I treated the slave like a trampoline that existed solely for Me to jump on repeatedly in spiked stilettoes that absolutely destroyed the thing under My perfect feet. And the jumps weren't any ordinary little four or six inch hops... they were pushing off with all My energy, pulling My legs up by bending My knees, and then slamming back down into the loser with both heels and turning it into a mushy pile of beat up and broken beneathe Me by the time it was all over.
So if you've ever wanted to see a vicious trampling clip or have actually written in to ask that I brutally ruin a slave with the pain I inflict on it, here it is. Get this clip now and see what it really means to be used and abused however I see fit..

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:24
File Size : 262Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fd36213b0aba6/My...s_Platinum.mp4

Tags
femdom