Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > Others > Trash [SPAM]

Old 06-03-2021, 10:33 PM   #721
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

UnearthlyK2 is on a distinguished road
Default Goddess Platinum & Princess Skylar (Pushup Ballbusting / 18.04.2019)

Goddess Platinum & Princess Skylar (Pushup Ballbusting / 18.04.2019)

Description / Tags:
So we decide to train our slave to get back in shape. It is starting to look a little flabby in our opinion. And what better way to motivate a slave to get in shape than BUSTING ITS BALLS??

So we command it to "get in pushup position"- but with its legs soread nice n wide for us...
And then we make it do pushups while we take turns SLAMMING our pointed-toe boots right into its exposed nutsac!!

And these ankle boots we are wearing are super hot too! The pointed toes do some damage to the slave's balls, while protecting our perfect feet from getting hurt slamming into the slave's balls, but they are also clear see-through vinyl, so you can see our perfect feet through them!
Genre: Slave Training, Pain, Ballbusting, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Femdom
Actors: Goddess Platinum, Princess Skylar

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:13:28
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/yn1uxd6848h0
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 06-04-2021, 03:45 AM   #722
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Platinum (Foot Stool With Ball Kicks / 25.07.2019)

Goddess Platinum (Foot Stool With Ball Kicks / 25.07.2019)

Description / Tags:
Ohhh....so many losers...so little time.

I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about because you're just one of the losers, but being the CEO of the Mean Girls demands a lot of time dealing with total losers. Just like you.

You see here...this loser wrote in begging for my attention. Begging me to allow it to come serve me in person. it's obviously paying me...duh. it even followed all of my directions and simple tasks I gave it. So I made a little spare time for it. You too could be just like this loser and serve me in real life. I know so many of you fucking losers are terrified of me and the other Mean Girls...but like I keep saying, we always work within your limits.

Just like this loser who couldn't take very much...lol. I'm sure so many of you pathetic freaks were scared off by the last clip I posted with Princess Ashley and Princess Chanel. I feel like a broken freaking record because you and many others are just too stupid to understand simple fucking English. Not that I'm surprised LOL!

As long as you're obedient and do as you're told you could be just like this loser.

Today when I allowed this loser to come serve me we had a meeting in my office and talked about it's limits and fetishes. Then it was able to serve me at the Mean Girl Manor because it was obedient enough.

This was the first clip of me testing it's boundaries and making sure it was well aware of how extremely lucky it was to be in the presence of Me.
Genre: Femdom, High Heels, Humiliation, Ball Kicks, Human Furniture
Actors: Goddess Platinum

Video Size: 1.76 GB
Duration: 00:15:05
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/uup3iqr2ohp5
Old 06-04-2021, 06:21 AM   #723
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Platinum (Let Me Own You / 19.04.2019)

Goddess Platinum (Let Me Own You / 19.04.2019)

Description / Tags: I wore this entire shiny bikini with your favorite shiny heels...just for you. Here's the catch...I want to own you. So I'm going to let you stroke your cock to me rubbing myself through this incredible shiny suit. Just this once though.
Genre: Foot Fetish, High Heels, Big Tits, Shiny Clothing, POV, Bikini, Humiliation, Blonde, Femdom

Video Size: 1.47 GB
Duration: 00:17:05
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/t76q26x8w7so
Old 06-04-2021, 08:57 AM   #724
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Platinum (New Slave Old Ball Shocker / 04.08.2019)

Goddess Platinum (New Slave Old Ball Shocker / 04.08.2019)

Description / Tags:
Day 1 of this pathetic loser slaves tryout. This loser wrote in begging to serve the Mean Girls and followed all my directions. It is a local loser and since it was so obedient I gave it a tryout. The day started with this freak showing up with a big cash tribute in hand. I then had it crawl into my office to present me with its tribute in its mouth. Then it had to kneel before me and tell me why it thinks it deserves to serve the Mean Girls and I. Then I went over it's limitations and then of course had to push its limits and see what it could take.

This sub is not a huge fan of bull busting or cbt, but I convinced it to strap on the, oh so fun, ball shocker. This slate has never done any electric play until today and trust me...it's balls definitely got electrified...lol!

I must say I was actually "shocked" at how much electricity it's tiny balls could take. I had it maxed it most of the time and was thoroughly entertained by watching this freak roll around in pain.

Enjoy watching this loser suffer.
Genre: Ball Shocker, Femdom, High Heels, Humiliation

Video Size: 853.7 MB
Duration: 00:07:34
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/rtmc9fzkrss7
Old 06-04-2021, 11:33 AM   #725
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Rodea (All Your Savings / 28.09.2017)

Goddess Rodea (All Your Savings / 28.09.2017)

Description / Tags: This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financial domination video? Would you dare do it? Would you go through with giving me everything you had? After all, it is a big step to ask me to make a personal video to take all you have instead of watching a generic video. I am expecting a very big payday out of this deal, haha! Just like he can expect a v
Genre: Legs Fetish, High Heels, Humiliation, Brunette, Femdom
Actors: Goddess Rodea

Video Size: 735.2 MB
Duration: 00:11:13

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/935nkm2ob4rt
Old 06-04-2021, 02:09 PM   #726
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Rodea (Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat / 24.02.2018)

Goddess Rodea (Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat / 24.02.2018)

Description / Tags: Lucky you You get to buy this video and edge to me for 5 minutes every day when you wake up. Yup, I am going to command you jerk for 5 minutes and rip your hand off your hard cock with a nice last hard tug and pull your pants up and go to work. No orgasm for you, haha! I want you to build up as much cum in those blue balls that you become stupider and stupider for me. Then, when you get home after a long day you can stroke to the last 5 minutes of this video, Yay! But there a catch. You are not allowed to cum then either, haha! I want you to dream of me and make that cum build up nice and thick inside your blue balls. Now repeat this over and over all week and email me and tell me how many days you can go! Haha!
Genre: High Heels, Femdom, Humiliation, Legs Fetish, Brunette

Video Size: 865.2 MB
Duration: 00:09:54

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/xjer5cgxcyd6
Old 06-04-2021, 04:45 PM   #727
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Rodea (Mesmerized And Mind Fucked / 18.03.2018)

Goddess Rodea (Mesmerized And Mind Fucked / 18.03.2018)

Description / Tags: Well, which is it... Would you rather be Mesmerized or Mind Fucked? On the one hand if I mesmerized you I would have you wrapped around my little finger and it wouldn't be long before you dedicating all you own, and will ever own, to me. I could make you send me gifts and buy my videos for a start. But once it starts you can't stop it. How do you know it's not too late to back out before I take it to the next level? All along you think you can stop any time but here you are watching this video. Let's test this shall we? I have been mesmerizing you already during this video... so if you can really stop, all you have to do is hit stop and not watch the rest of this video. Well, go ahead... your still here huh? Well then I guess we have the answer.Perhaps you would rather be Mind Fucked instead of just mesmerized. And, who could blame you... I mean look at me... look at this ass and legs. Every time you look at me it's like you see my hair moving in slow motion on a shampoo commercial. How many times have you looked at my pictures and said to yourself that you would marry in a heartbeat. Just because you will never get the chance to marry me, or fuck me doesn't mean I can't fuck you over real good. Actually, I will have you begging to get royally fucked over by me because that's the way you like it, isn't it. Nice and hard, totally fucked... you want to be fucked up permanently, more permanently than marriage. The proof is right in front of you...You want to hear all the terrible things a girl in a video will do to you and you can't stop watching. Well Congratulations, you made it to the end of the video because you couldn't help it. And you know there are more videos and that you can order custom videos. You know you can spend the rest of your life devoted to me and email me begging for custom clips. This is our relationship.
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Brunette, Legs Fetish

Video Size: 961.9 MB
Duration: 00:13:45

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/sj43bofg78bb
Old 06-04-2021, 07:20 PM   #728
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Rodea (My Butler Slave / 06.03.2018)

Goddess Rodea (My Butler Slave / 06.03.2018)

Description / Tags: Now that you are my live in slave for the week you will kneel down and listen to the list of chores that I am making you do for me today. My friends are coming over later and I expect you to go to the store and get the freshest ingredients for our snacks. Then I want all the floors and bathrooms cleaned. You will be making sure all my shoes are polished and clothes are organized at all times. If you have any left over time I want you to chain yourself to the stove and wait there on your knees with your head down. I dont want you looking up at anything, you only get to stare at the floor. Oh and you can only look at one square floor tile not two, you only get to look at one floor tile and thats it! Haha! When you are done for the week I will toss you two dollars to take the bus back to where ever you came from because there will not be any funds available on your credit cards I maxed out.
Genre: Legs Fetish, Humiliation, Femdom, High Heels, Brunette

Video Size: 844.4 MB
Duration: 00:09:40

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/xk6trpmnea8f
Old 06-04-2021, 09:56 PM   #729
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Rodea (Watch This With Your Girlfriend / 04.08.2018)

Goddess Rodea (Watch This With Your Girlfriend / 04.08.2018)

Description / Tags: I know you are a massive foot fetish fan that got busted by your girlfriend watching one of my videos & I wanted to make a video you to do some degrading things in front of you girlfriend. So get your girlfriend ready to watch this with you and make sure you have access to some of her dirty high heels and sneaker, haha! Oh and make sure she has her phone ready to take some incriminating pictures of you humiliating yourself! Haha! - Goddess Rodea
Genre: High Heels, Legs Fetish, Brunette, Femdom, Humiliation

Video Size: 643.2 MB
Duration: 00:09:29

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/ucpemngklx84
Old 06-05-2021, 12:32 AM   #730
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Valora (Edge For Your Goddess / 03.10.2018)

Goddess Valora (Edge For Your Goddess / 03.10.2018)

Description / Tags: Princess Chloe had sent one of her slaves to Goddess Valora for some additional conditioning. Today, Valora wants Chloe's slave to devote five worship edges to its Princess. Valora toys with the key to the slave's chastity device. The slave must worship Valora's beautiful ass in spandex leggings before being allowed to touch itself. Finally, Valora grants its release and the slave jerks eagerly. It must edge for Valora in devotion to Chloe. Valora intends to reprogram the slave's mind. She wants to deepen and reinforce the slave's psychological connection between physical pleasure and debt. Valora aims to build a very strong connection in the slave's mind between the two. The slave must listen to Valora and edge exactly as she instructs. The slave must stroke when she tells it and stop when Valora commands. When the slave doesn't listen carefully, Valora gets mad and slaps it in the face. While the slave is on the edge, Valora talks seductively about it going further and further into debt for women. The slave must admit that it is a pay pig. Pay pig is its' new identity. The slave begs to be put back in chastity so that it can be a good pay pig and take Valora and Chloe straight to the mall. The slave obediently locks itself back up and presents Valora with the key. Valora snatches the key from it and off to the mall they go
Genre: Femdom, Masturbation Instruction, Chastity, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Edging, Tease
Actors: Goddess Valora

Video Size: 974.4 MB
Duration: 00:13:14

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/jqcfqchx6x1w
Old 06-05-2021, 05:45 AM   #731
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Hand Tawse Torture

Hand Tawse Torture

Genre: BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

Video Format: Flash Video
File Extension: flv
Video Size: 96.8 MB
Duration: 00:12:56
Resolution: 480x352
MediaInfo: Extension: flv / Resolution: 480x352 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/izvs3t0v3ulf
Old 06-05-2021, 08:23 AM   #732
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Hard The Whole Time / (Steve Lake, Lakeview Entertainment)

Hard The Whole Time / (Steve Lake, Lakeview Entertainment)

Description / Tags: Mistress Jade works slave Spartacus over for 45 minutes. His dick does not wilt at all during an intense session in bondage. Dressed only in heels, garter and stockings, the beautiful Mistress Jade mixes pain and pleasure with a cock pump, nipple clamp and crop.
Genre: Femdom
Actors: Jade Indica

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 670.4 MB
Duration: 00:45:22
Resolution: 848x480
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 848x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/w3wzbraajqlf
Old 06-05-2021, 10:58 AM   #733
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Harley Lavey in JOI & CEI /

Harley Lavey in JOI & CEI /

Genre: Cum Eating Instruction, JOI, CEI, Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, POV, Femdom
Actors: Harley Lavey

Video Format: AVI
File Extension: avi
Video Size: 680.8 MB
Duration: 00:11:13
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/c9jneq8tr09w
Old 06-05-2021, 09:24 PM   #734
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Isabella - Sexy Legs Kicking Nuts

Isabella - Sexy Legs Kicking Nuts

Genre: Wrestling, Ballbusting, Femdom, Facesitting, CBT

Video Format: AVI
File Extension: avi
Video Size: 251.4 MB
Duration: 00:07:01
MediaInfo: Extension: avi / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/g1bis0m1jjk6
Old 06-06-2021, 07:48 AM   #735
UnearthlyK2
Godfather forum

Default Jade Indica)

Jade Indica)

Genre: Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 168.7 MB
Duration: 00:07:25
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or WATCH ONLINE: https://filejoker.net/bq07spwk5n28