Old 11-17-2022, 09:59 PM   #706
Benderik88
Banned

Benderik88 is on a distinguished road
Default McKenzie Lee - Healthy Anus Equals Healthy Life

McKenzie Lee - Healthy Anus Equals Healthy Life

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Isaac X is waiting patiently at Dr. McKenzie Lee's office, to get some help for his throat. When she walks in, he explains his symptoms. He has a sore throat, and opens wide for her to see deeply down inside. She sees how irritated his throat is, and tells him that he needs a pegging. He doesn't seem to know what this is, and fears he might need surgery for his sore throat. McKenzie explains that this little problem of his can be resolved through his rectum. When she opens up her robe, she reveals that his treatment may be a bit more hardcore than he thought!
Tags: Rimming, Cumshots, Blowjob, Pegging, Strapon, Handjob, Ass Licking, Anal, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Hardcore, Stockings, Femdom, Masturbation
Actors: Isaac X, McKenzie Lee

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 944 MB
Duration: 00:25:19
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/90c9f8fda2f7f
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 11-18-2022, 12:34 AM   #707
Benderik88
Banned

Default MEGAN LOXX / For the Love of Ball Cum

MEGAN LOXX / For the Love of Ball Cum

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Megan loves to bust balls not only for the sadistic fun of making a man suffer for having balls, but to bust the cum out of his balls!In the case of busting the cum out of Bryan's balls, Megan has him stand on top of the couch so she can deliver to his balls jumping kicks while he masturbates to her sexy naked body.In addition, Megan punches and squeezes his balls trying to milk the cum out of his swollen testicles! When she finally is successful at milking the cum from his balls, he blows a big juicy load of cum all over her chest and tits..... then she squeezes and punches his empty balls more just to make him suffer some post cum testicle pain!This is a super hot video and Megan's love of testicles is quite apparent! This is the kind of hotness that will make you want to donate one of your balls in her honor!Ample slow motion and triple retakes of the jumping kicks also included!In this clip: BALLBUSTING, CUMSHOTS, KICK JOB, MASTURBATION, KICKING, BIG LOAD, CUM ON TITS, BALL ABUSE, BALL PUNCHING, BALL SQUEEZING, BALL MILKING, CUM, NUDITY, SLOW MOTION, RETAKES OF JUMPING KICKS
Tags: Femdom, Ballbusting
Actors: MEGAN LOXX

Video Size: 382.5 MB
Duration: 00:10:01
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/f8782dc7dbe5d
Old 11-18-2022, 03:08 AM   #708
Benderik88
Banned

Default Mia Little - Bad Kitty

Mia Little - Bad Kitty

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Latex-clad Mia Little walks into the dungeon to find their human kitty, Corbin, tangled in rope. Corbin should not have played without Mia's permission, this rope was "special occasion" rope. Erect and dripping pre cum, Corbin is obviously a glutton for the spankings Mia is gifting. Mia strokes Corbin while playing with their butt plug, edging and teasing this bad latexx kitty! Mia unties Corbin and places them on their hands and knees, elevated just high enough to receive more intense ass spankings. In addition to the spankings, Mia removes Corbin's buttplug tail and replaces it with a big strap-on cock! This little pervert continues to drip while Mia shoves that dick in and out of Corbin's gaping asshole. What a slut! Mia filps Corbin over and continues to fuck them until their cock explodes. It is not over yet! Mia has Corban service them with pussy licking, fingerbanging, and the hitachi. Was that enough for Corbin to learn their lesson? Mia exits the room and Corbin resumes playing with the "special occasion" rope. Bad kitty!
Tags: Pussy Licking, Caning, BDSM, Pegging, Toys, Cumshots, Pet Play, Strapon, Vibrator, Anal, Bondage, Handjob, Slapping, Femdom, Latex, Fingering, Anal Play
Actors: Mia Little, Corbin Dallas

Video Size: 2.74 GB
Duration: 00:38:33
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/53669d1d44d76
Old 11-18-2022, 05:42 AM   #709
Benderik88
Banned

Mia Little - Bad Kitty

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Latex-clad Mia Little walks into the dungeon to find their human kitty, Corbin, tangled in rope. Corbin should not have played without Mia's permission, this rope was "special occasion" rope. Erect and dripping pre cum, Corbin is obviously a glutton for the spankings Mia is gifting. Mia strokes Corbin while playing with their butt plug, edging and teasing this bad latexx kitty! Mia unties Corbin and places them on their hands and knees, elevated just high enough to receive more intense ass spankings. In addition to the spankings, Mia removes Corbin's buttplug tail and replaces it with a big strap-on cock! This little pervert continues to drip while Mia shoves that dick in and out of Corbin's gaping asshole. What a slut! Mia filps Corbin over and continues to fuck them until their cock explodes. It is not over yet! Mia has Corban service them with pussy licking, fingerbanging, and the hitachi. Was that enough for Corbin to learn their lesson? Mia exits the room and Corbin resumes playing with the "special occasion" rope. Bad kitty!
Tags: Toys, Anal Play, BDSM, Cumshots, Femdom, Pegging, Pussy Licking, Slapping, Strapon, Vibrator, Latex, Caning, Anal, Fingering, Bondage, Pet Play, Handjob

Video Size: 1.39 GB
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/23d479a911d3e
Old 11-18-2022, 08:17 AM   #710
Benderik88
Banned

Mia Little - Bad Kitty

Screenshots:

Info:
Tags: Pet Play, Vibrator, Handjob, Pegging, Pussy Licking, Slapping, Bondage, Anal Play, Strapon, Toys, Cumshots, Caning, Anal, Latex, Fingering, Femdom, BDSM

Video Size: 725.2 MB
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/989f2bf517f78
Old 11-18-2022, 10:53 AM   #711
Benderik88
Banned

Default Mia Malkova (BootJob: Pump The Cum Out / 15.11.2017)

Mia Malkova (BootJob: Pump The Cum Out / 15.11.2017)

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Mistress Mia Malkova looks stunning in a white bodysuit and white knee high leather boots. She has the slave's cock and balls out ready for her to trample the cum out. She knees and slaps his balls making him more aroused. She pumps the toe of her boot on his shaft until she pumps the cum out. Mia ruins his orgasm with balls slaps to his freshly drained balls.
Tags: High Heels, Boot Worship, Hanjob, Blonde, Milking, CBT, BootJob, Femdom, Ballbusting
Actors: Mia Malkova

Video Size: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:21:35

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/81c107e7d4ac8
Old 11-18-2022, 01:27 PM   #712
Benderik88
Banned

Default Mike Panic & Alex Coal - Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Mike Panic & Alex Coal - Alex's Sensual Strapon Surprise

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Alex has a romantic evening planned. The lights are soft, she's worn something sexy, and she has a surprise for me between her legs, but it's not the one I'm expecting. We make out as she slide the strap-on up between us until it's resting against my ass. I'm already hard and she takes me in her mouth before moving on to my ass. She uses her tongue to make sure I'm relaxed and ready. Then she puts her cock back against my hole and pushes inside. She fucks me missionary, doggy, and I ride her cock. Alex puts me on my back again and jerks me off as she fucks me until I cum.
Tags: Ass Licking, Strapon, Pegging

Video Size: 1.88 GB
Duration: 00:26:13
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/062bb387b76f2
Old 11-18-2022, 04:02 PM   #713
Benderik88
Banned

Default Milking machine monday step-mommie sofie dee /

MILKING MACHINE MONDAY STEP-MOMMIE SOFIE DEE /

Screenshots:

Info:
Tags: Femdom Handjob, Cum Eating, Mistress, Female Domination

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 139.9 MB
Duration: 00:10:19
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/9e8a67b80f81c
Old 11-18-2022, 06:38 PM   #714
Benderik88
Banned

Default Mimosa - I Dream of Mimosa

Mimosa - I Dream of Mimosa

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Corbin Dallas is jerking off in bed to the curvy bodacious goddess Mimosa. He cums hard imaging Mimosa smothering him under her glorious ass and drifts off to sleep--only to awaken under the very ass he was jerking off too! Mimosa is all for slutty boys who want to worship her. She spits all over Corbin. She crushes his face between her ass cheeks and has him lick her perfect pussy as she rides his face and inspects his goods. Mimosa tastes his cock and slides her fingers into Corbin's eager asshole. Corbin moans as Mimosa has her way with him and commands him to the floor. He removes her shoes and worships her stocking clad size 12 feet. He can barely get her foot in his mouth and shivers as Mimosa wipes her foot all over his face. Mimosa can't get over how cute and adorable Corbin is. She lifts him over her shoulder and gives his little ass a good hard spanking. Corbin squirms but is helpless in the arms of this Divine Goddess. He begs for her cock and she releases him to strap on her long fat cock and plow his asshole. Corbin is collared at the end of her leash with her hard cock stretching open his tight hole. Mimosa laughs as she takes Corbin's ass in doggy and crops his back and ass. She flips him over and continues fucking him as he begs to fuck her. Mimosa grants his wish and Corbin gets to slide his hard cock into Mimosa's juicy cunt. She uses his cock to cum over and over again as Corbin struggles not to cum. He begs to cum as she edges him, denying him for her own pleasure. Finally, Corbin is allowed to cum and wakes up suddenly in Mimosa's robe. Maybe it wasn't a dream after all...
Tags: Blowjob, Foot Worship, Strapon, Pegging, Femdom, Facesitting, BBW, Handjob, Hardcore, Smothering, Anal, Stockings
Actors: Mimosa, Corbin Dallas

Video Size: 495.7 MB
Duration: 00:45:13
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/15fb574f614e6
Old 11-18-2022, 09:13 PM   #715
Benderik88
Banned

Default Miss Lily Dupont & Miss Urbex - Cruel Medical Exam With Needles / (SlaveJenny)

Miss Lily Dupont & Miss Urbex - Cruel Medical Exam With Needles / (SlaveJenny)

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : La Dottoressa Miss Lily Dupont deve visitare uno schiavo che ha problemi di erezione, ma dopo che lui ha visto la Schiava Jenny, ha subito capito che si tratta di un problema alla prostata.
Inizia prima a depilargli il culo, poi a infilargli un clistere e infine ad infilargli degli aghi nei capezzoli e nel cazzo.
Tags: Enema, Ballbusting, Medical Fetish, Femdom, Medical Clinic

Video Size: 862.4 MB
Duration: 00:19:38
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/f24f205b837a0
Old 11-18-2022, 11:48 PM   #716
Benderik88
Banned

Default Mistress An Li - Restrained Bitch Full Movie

Mistress An Li - Restrained Bitch Full Movie

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Part I
What could be more classic than a predicament hogtie?I've just bought some new bondage equipment and I'm antsy to try them out. Bondage mitts that zip to each other, keeping the slave in perfectly bound helplessness. And the first thing that pops into my mind is using them in a hogtie by zipping the mitts together behind his back.I love the experience of making my slave more and more helpless. Removing his mobility. Feeling him struggle under the tension of the bondage that I've put him in. Exquisitely restrained into sheer immobility. Unable to escape and entirely at my mercy.Watch me bind up slave gimpy bit by bit with all leather restraints - layering a muzzle over his already hooded and blindfolded face, cuffing every limp, putting mitt restraints on all his extremities, spreader bar between his already stretched legs, and then tying all that together with chains that pull back his head, legs, and arms in an oh-so-compromising position.This is a video for those true bondage fetishists who love the experience of being put in bondage.
Tags: Female Domination, Tease, Bondage, Sounding
Actors: Mistress An Li

Video Size: 2.94 GB
Duration: 00:51:44
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/9d9430d054073
Old 11-19-2022, 02:23 AM   #717
Benderik88
Banned

Default Mistress Blackdiamoond - Boot fuck and piss

Mistress Blackdiamoond - Boot fuck and piss

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : I'm wearing latex and really high boots with a high thick heel. Slave Roman gets to feel something new as
I shove the heel deep into his asshole and fuck him hard. This ass isn't a virgin anymore, is it? In the end he also gets a lot
of my piss into his slave face!
Tags: Fetish, Golden Shower, Latex, Anal
Actors: Mistress Blackdiamoond

Video Size: 550.1 MB
Duration: 00:09:25
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/fb2f132017ccc
Old 11-19-2022, 04:59 AM   #718
Benderik88
Banned

Default Mistress Dometria: Gaping Ass Strap-On / (DOM Promotions)

Mistress Dometria: Gaping Ass Strap-On / (DOM Promotions)

Screenshots:

Info:
Description : Watch this hot ass dominatrix pull out her super big cock with thoughts of fucking her male slave in his ass until it gapes wider then all outside. She shoves her two fingers deep in his ass to open it just enough to start the process. She takes out her cock and demands it to be sucked, and then bends him over the sawhorse, lubes his asshole, and shoves her fat cock in his asshole. He screams with pleasure as she fucks his ass like there's no tomorrow. As she pulls her cock out, she sticks her anal pump in his ass and pumps air inside to spread it wide open. Believe me this is just to beginning! So all you pigs out there tune in to see this dominatrix take what's hers and some! You just might be next!
Tags: Humilation, Femdom
Actors: Mistress Dometria

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 386.7 MB
Duration: 00:26:51
Resolution: 720x528
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv - Resolution: 720x528 (4:3) - Frame Rate: fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/4ea7a0ff1ed8e
Old 11-19-2022, 07:34 AM   #719
Benderik88
Banned

Default Mistress Ezada Sinn: The Best Ruined Orgasms Compilation

Mistress Ezada Sinn: The Best Ruined Orgasms Compilation

Screenshots:

Info:
Tags: Forced Ejaculations, Femdom Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, Cumshots, Female Domination

Video Size: 1.3 GB
Duration: 01:23:16
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/72eff291bcef1
Old 11-19-2022, 10:09 AM   #720
Benderik88
Banned

Default Mistress Ezada Sinn: The Best umshots Compilation

Mistress Ezada Sinn: The Best umshots Compilation

Screenshots:

Info:
Tags: Ruined Orgasms, Forced Ejaculations, Femdom Handjobs, Female Domination, Cumshots

Video Size: 1.25 GB
Duration: 01:51:54
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/49a632bbdbe9f