Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 05-26-2023, 10:49 AM   #6676
XAPOH
Godfather forum

XAPOH is on a distinguished road
Default Hungry To Worship Me

Hungry To Worship Me

I've been travelling a lot lately and haven't seen this slave in months already. He was very eager to see Me, but I just didn't have time for him, I had important things to do. Now I decided to call him, to give him a chance to show Me how much he missed Me. And he did indeed miss Me a lot; when I closed the collar on his neck and allowed him to worship My legs, he literally hugged them. It was very arousing to see him so passionate in expressing his feelings without words, just with kisses on My legs and feet, that I allowed him to touch My strong calves and muscular hips, to bury his face between the cheeks of My voluptuous ass. I could see he was very happy and aroused; all he wanted in that moment was to remain there, at My feet, forever.Video quality: HD 1280*720.#1 clip in category "GODDESS WORSHIP"
goddess worship, ezada.
Duration : 00:05:50
Resolution : 720x406
File Size : 38.55 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
XAPOH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 01:37 PM   #6677
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default My Anal Explorer

My Anal Explorer

18 year-old Queen Carter is a FreshWoman at Femdom University and has been training a house/study slave that is also used for homework assignments, e.g.; male chastity 101, Cock and Ball 101 and Her new favorite class - "Intro To Full Toilet Slavery", which also includes credits in "Advanced Deep Anal Cleaning", which is what She is taking Her ass slave through now. She's recently finished Her evening workout and had Her slave chained to Her weight bench, a blinding hood over the slave so that he is helpless and must sharpen his senses of smell, taste and touch to adequately plumb the depths of Her anal canal. She is conditioning the slave to love the smell and taste of Her ass and Her sacred caviar. She wants him to get uselessly and frustratingly hard when She farts, when he is locked in the bathroom during and after Her bowel movements chained to the toilet, etc. She wants him to know what an honor it is for him to be able to clean the dirtiest part of Her with the cleanest part of him. She approaches the slave wearing a pair of sexy black yoga pants and carrying a flogger. She tells the slave: "Slave, I just got done with a great yoga workout and my crotch is soooo sweaty and clammy smelling. I also had to go #2 at the gym and I didn't take a shower or anything because,,,,I have a human shower here and I don't need to wait for the hot water to warm up, get a towel, yah know. Now stick out your slave tongue" She spreads Her sweet little ass cheeks open and beckons the slave inside to clean Her insides but to start slowly and clean the cheeks first. As soon as She does, he gets a whiff of what She was talking about and audibly retches in disgust. This angers Her and She starts flogging his cock! He screams and squirms in agony but can't escape and quickly puts the gentle, wet kiss directly on Her sharp-smelling, smeary anus. "Now, give it a french kiss, slave. With love." He plants a deep soul kiss on Her asshole, digging his tongue into the brown starfish and becoming as passionate as a teenage lover. She laughs at how pathetic he is: "That's right - you're not a human being and won't be treated as one. You're a utility - anything I want you to be. And of ALL the things I want you to be, a FULL SERVICE TOILET is my first priority." Even though the slave is now eagerly tongue fucking Her asshole because he's terrified of Her flogging his cock again, he starts crying and mewling through Her ass, which is sealed against his face, Her full weight on his mouth, his tongue seemingly as deep as possible. "Stick your worthless slave tongue out and tongue fuck my asshole. I also want to hear you swallowing-you should be eager to ingest everything from your Queen, pig. Now get your tongue deeper and look for more candy." She smothers him with Her sweet asshole periodically, taking a break and checking Her phone. She decides that She might get his tongue even deeper into Her colon to find "new morsels". She turns around and squats onto his mouth, putting all of Her weight onto his mouth through Her anus. His head almost disappears, as it's wedged deep into the cleft of Her ass, like he's locking his jaw to Her pelvis and anus. She starts tiring and makes sure that when She rests, She is also smothering him in more and more extreme ways and for longer and longer times. Finally, She's had an orgasm on his face and decides toi give Her ass the "white tissue test", wiping Her sweet ass and coming back with a clean piece of tissue. "Adequate job slave. Congratulations, you are one step closer to being my full toilet. We will begin the next phase of your training tomorrow." And walks away.
ass slave, toilet slave, full toilet, dirty asshole cleaner, ass sucking, ashole fetish, anal nursing, ass smother, ass spreading, ass smelling, ass sniffing, ass grinding, human toilet paper, ass french kissing, colon cleaner.
Duration : 00:09:02
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 293.01 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-26-2023, 04:27 PM   #6678
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Seasons Beating

Seasons Beating

Goddess Brianna puts out the holiday orders to all her loyal foot slaves. When you've got your cock in one hand and your credit card in the other, you are prepared to perfectly serve your foot goddess. Pull out your wallet and drop a load from your MasterCard into her Amazon account. Only then will you be permitted to bring your tiny toy soldier to attention and make a massive splash with your filthy load all over Goddess Brianna's waiting feet. Your orders are simple: Charge it then enlarge it. Don't you dare disappoint your goddess. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
c4sholiday17, goddess brianna, sexy feet.
Duration : 00:05:58
File Size : 221.24 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-26-2023, 07:17 PM   #6679
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Army Boot Domination

Army Boot Domination

I have arrived at my slave training camp and my BOOT BITCH is waiting for me, kneeling on the concrete floor. His sole task is to clean my black leather boots with his tongue. But he needs to feel the crop on his ass in order for him to find the right rhythm. Being in the sun all day has made him too slow. So I inspect his actions and the state of my boots closely. He must do a perfect job or he gets corrected by the crop.
mistress fetish liza, boot bitch, riding crop, army babe, boot worship, military, bootlicking, black leather boots, outdoors, boot slave, punishment.
Duration : 00:08:29
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 222 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-26-2023, 10:07 PM   #6680
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Latex Shining Duty

Miss Melisande Sin - Latex Shining Duty

Duration : 00:09:31
File Size : 1468.56 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-27-2023, 12:57 AM   #6681
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Pussy-Faced Pet

Pussy-Faced Pet

The sublime Goddess Aurora has had a long day training Her pet slave, who isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and now just wants to relax, smoke a blunt and get Her glorious pussy eaten by Her little pet to a series of large climaxes. Then, She plans on putting Her pet in its cage for the night and will go to bed Herself. She rides the slave in like the well-trained pet that She is it to be, flogging it to urge it on faster toward the comfy chair that awaits Her perfect ass. The slave trots over the chair, stops and backs up, depositing its Owner neatly on the chair. She bounces onto it giggling and telling the slave what a good puppy it is, and informs the slave of Her plans for the remainder of the evening: "Slave, I'm going to light up a blunt and get stoned while you pleasure My Goddess pussy. But not so fast..you're gonna unzip my shorts with your mouth - which is the only part of you that has any value - S L O W L Y " The slave grasps the metal zipper with its teeth and gently starts to pull it down, tantalizingly exploding more and more of Her pubic area. "STOP. Now push your nose in and SMELL my pussy. Just inhaled deeply, slave. Appreciate the scent of your GOD, your GODDESS. Imprint it on your brain, this is the smell of your Owner." The slave inhales deeply, moaning at the intoxicating odor of Her ripe and wet Womanhood in full bloom. She tells him: "Keep smelling my pussy, slave. I'd better hear DEEP inhales" She lights up the blunt and starts smoking it while he sniffs Her pussy. Then after a few tokes, She commands the slave: "SLAVE! ASHTRAY!" The slave responds in true Pavlovian style, immediately snapping its mouth open and jutting its jaw forward to eagerly accept the ash or cigarette butt or any other trash its owner decides to put down its worthless throat. She keeps toking and ashing.sensing the slave must be a bit dry, She asks if its thirsty, and it barks once for yes. She picks up a glass of mineral water that She was drinking, and orders the slave: "Open your mouth, pig!" .but instead of feeding Her pet from the glass, She takes a long pull from the glass Herself. She swishes it around in Her mouth, cleaning out the remains of any lunch or anything else that She might have had in Her teeth, and spits the spitty water into the slave. It of course eagerly gulps down every precious drop it can. Finally, She allows the slave to unzip the panties all the way. She has it start kissing Her thigh and licking them like ice cream cones. She starts getting more and more wet, guiding the slave by its leash, closer and close to the promised land but not allowing it yet. Then She makes the slave stick its nose deep inside Her pussy and start breathing it in, teasing the poor slave mercilessly. Finally, She instructs the slave: "Suck on my right labia.now my left.oh yeah, now deep licks...suck, yes, there.SLURP UP ALL MY JUICES...tongue fuck me..again, again! Now the clit, the clit,.C'MON you fucking moron!" She finally tells the slave to lay on the floor. She stands up and towers above him, presenting an imposing figure. She asks how the view is and shows off Her spectacular ass, then She squats over his face and lowers Her wet sweetness onto the slaves face,,,, CONTINUED IN: Pussy Faced Pet Part II: Goddess Pussy
puppy slave`, pet training, spit drinking, ash eating, spittoon, pussy kissing, pussy smelling, nose in pussy, speech restriction, pussy juice drinking, pussy slave, pussy face, female supremacy, male slavery, subhuman training.
Duration : 00:10:50
File Size : 328.32 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-27-2023, 03:47 AM   #6682
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Humping Harry

Humping Harry

Alissa had gone to her room to relax and get away from the rest of her dysfunctional family. He step-mother has just remarried and now she has a new step father and step brother in the house. She needed a quiet place to go, just to be alone for once. Well not completely alone, Harry was there, he's her favorite stuffed friend. He always makes her feel better. This time, he really makes her feel better and wet. Harry gets placed between her legs and she pulls him in tight to her puss, pulling him in tighter and tighter. Then she rolls over and straddles him, grinding her clit right hard on Harry's stomach, using her hands as leverage. Harry needs a bath now. This clip is in High Definition, WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
alissa.
Duration : 00:05:05
File Size : 154.02 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-27-2023, 06:37 AM   #6683
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Real Slave Training Dirty Panty Sucking

Real Slave Training Dirty Panty Sucking

Violet Viper is 5'10', stunning, 19 years old and is a real, lifestyle Dominatrix. She has been recording Her training and plays sessions with Her personal sub for a while now and has decided to release the hottest of Her own personal slave training sessions that She self-shot over the course of the last few months. It's laundry day at the Viper house today and Violet has had all of Her dirty laundry put together but has separated the dirtiest panties for Her slave. Violet requires Her slaves to worship every part of Her perfect body and everything that comes from it should be considered sacred to Her slaves; whether it's the sweet tastes of Her pussy cum to the gritty taste of Her unwashed ass or the sour taste of sweaty, stinky feet. The slave must learn to appreciate each one of Her bodies' special gifts. So She's decided that Her delicate panties deserve a dual-washing process; a pre-soak in Her slave's mouth for 'tough' stain removal and then the washing machine. She calls it "mouth laundering" and has Her slave chained in the laundry room while She's gathering Her laundry: "As you know, your job is to lick up and clean up everything that comes from my PERFECT, body. So YOU will clean the dirtiest, most stained panties that I have before they go in the washing machine and waste all that goodness that I know you savor" She sits down on his balls, causing him to screech in pain, but She just giggles. First She takes a pair of red booty shorts that She worked out in and went to a picnic, etc. She holds up the crotch of them, which are stained a dark color, with dark streaks through the crotch. Sher holds them to his nose and has him inhale deeply: "What do they smell like slave?....Really?....Now tell me if they taste the same way they smell" She folds them over so the stained crotch is at the top and has him hold his tongue out so She can rub the crusty mess onto his tongue. He gags, but She keeps making him taste them until She finally jams the whole thing into his mouth, mashing it in with Her hand to make sure he scrubs them. She then takes a pair of panties with magenta panties with red stains, black panties with white stains, yellow panties with....every color, and finally some blue panties with dark brown AND red stains that are...rather... strong smelling. She has him kiss, smell, taste, and then suck them all as clean as possible, taking them out and checking his progress before tossing them in the nearby washer. Once She's satisfied he's done a good enough job, She takes off Her robe and slides up onto his face, with just the super-skimpy, lace g-string panties. She teases him with Her pussy a little, makes him smell it, kiss it and beg for it. Then She has him start licking Her through the panties, and finally pulls them aside and lets him sink his tongue into the sweet, pink fold of Her perfect shaved pussy. He groans in arousal, his caged cock no doubt hurting. He begs Her to remove them so he can properly pleasure Her, so She stands up...but first sticks Her painted toes into his mouth and has him pay homage to Her feet...Continued In Part II Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Real Slave Training: Ass Slavery (HD 4K MP4) Real Slave Training: Pussy Slavery (HD 4K MP4)
real slave training, panty slave, panty slave training, pusy slave, dirty panty sucker, period panties, shart panties, discharge panties, human laundromat, crotch cleaner, female worship, female bodily fluids, pee panties, sweaty panties, dirty panties.
Duration : 00:13:41
File Size : 354.45 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-27-2023, 09:27 AM   #6684
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Fucking Machine Play With My Toy Boy

Miss Melisande Sin - Fucking Machine Play With My Toy Boy

Duration : 00:07:07
File Size : 715.53 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-27-2023, 12:17 PM   #6685
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default My Pussy Date With Your Face

My Pussy Date With Your Face

Empress Aria Carson has a session with Her personal slave and has had him secured on his back in the dungeon, awaiting Her. She has been reclining on the divan, stroking Herself with a red riding crop. Clad in a sexy, black one-piece PVC leotard with a zip-open crotch. She climbs atop the helpless slave, who is chained in bondage on his back. She takes Her black gloves off and makes him smell Her hands and slaps him with Her gloves, back and forth. She ties his leash to a ceiling chain, then tells him: "I'm tying your leash here because I need your face at a 90 degree angle, so you can eat my fucking cunt. You're gonna lick, suck and clean every inch of my pussy. You're gonna learn exactly how I like to have my pussy cleaned and taste every flavor that it generates - now, and every day" She climbs up onto his face and straddles his face with Her crotch. She puts his head between Her legs and puts Her full weight onto his face for just a minute, then pulls back and has him grasp the zipper of the crotch with his teeth. Pulling it off, She puts Her pussy directly into his face and starts fingering Herself, making him sniff Her fingers, tasting pussy juice and asking if he likes it, then making him beg for more. Then She tells him: "Kiss it! Make love to Her, get Her in the mood you fucking pig, don't be greedy!" She has him kiss it tenderly, then suddenly drops down onto his face, Her legs hanging off the table on either side of his head, putting all of Her weight onto Her pussy and his face. His mouth is sealed so tightly against Her pussy He cannot speak: "LICK IT! LICK DEEP INTO THE UPPER REACHES OF MY PUSSY, SUCK EVERYTHING OUT!" He struggles to even move his jaw, but dutifully slurps away as best he can with all of Her body weight concentrated on his mouth and jaw. She starts rocking back and forth on his face, moving faster as it feels better and better: "Tongue fuck it! Point your stupid tongue and go in and out....good!" She starts to enjoy it more and more and gets visibly wetter and more animated. She pulls Her legs up and pushes Her pussy harder into his face so he can tongue fuck Her better, which he does, pistoning it in and out while slurping up the succulent pussy juice that She is generating due to his ministrations. She then rolls back up onto his chest, holding Her legs up in the air: "Now lick my asshole! No, not like that, tongue fuck it! Push your tongue past the ring, tongue punch it" She has him fuck Her ass with his tongue for a while before dropping back down onto his face, straddling him again. She dominates and smothers him with Her pussy, never knowing what is coming next. She then pulls up Her legs and sits down onto his face with Her legs sticking straight out, sealing his airways and putting Her full weight back onto his head and face. "I'm just gonna use you as a chair for a while. Chairs don't need to breathe, so mine shouldn't either" He starts struggling as his need to breathe gets more intense, but She warns him to be still, lest he make Her fall and have to punished severely. She finally gets off of his face Herself, kind of like dismounting a horse. She throws Her gloves at the slave in disgust, telling him: "Tomorrow, you're gonna be under my pussy for two full minutes. Be ready, pig"
pussy control, pussy slave, pussy smother, pussy cleaner, pussy sucker, pussy face, facesitting, pussy worship, pussy licking, pussy eating, pussy kissing, asshole licking, tongue fucking, tongue punching, pussy smelling.
Duration : 00:12:20
File Size : 308.96 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-27-2023, 03:07 PM   #6686
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Trade For Homework

Trade For Homework

Goddess Mia is lounging on the couch doing homework when her uncle comes in and starts smelling her socks. She humiliates him by calling him out on his foot fetish but he begs her to let him sniff her socks. She decides to let him smell her feet and socks, but on one condition: he has to do her homework for her. If he doesnt meet her demands then she is going to tell on him, and he doesnt want that. Watch as he peels off her dirty socks then slides his tongue all over her beautiful bare feet, licking them clean. Soon her shirt is off so she can make herself more comfortable, showing off her big, sexy tits as he tastes her feet. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
mia.
Duration : 00:07:07
File Size : 276.64 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-27-2023, 05:57 PM   #6687
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default The Ritual Of Offering Me A Gift

The Ritual Of Offering Me A Gift

There is a ritual for offering Me gifts, especially boots and other footwear. I can afford to buy as many pairs of boots as I want, I don't need them, but what can make them special is that it's a gift from you. In this case, the boots I am wearing right now, for the very first time, are a gift from My pink poodle. But in order for Me to enjoy a gift it must be offered from the heart, and in order to prove that you really want Me to have your gift and find pleasure in it, you have to worship it even before I wear it. And pink poodle here will demonstrate how to properly worship a gift on the example of these sandal boots, according to . Only after that will these boots be really ready to be worn by Me; manner in which you offer and ritualistically worship the gift matters more than the object itself.
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:07:34
File Size : 363.97 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-27-2023, 08:48 PM   #6688
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Silenced Under My Ass

Silenced Under My Ass

I want to this slave's nipples, I know they are very sensitive and it will make him suffer a lot. Still, he will take the pain because I, his Goddess and Owner, like to inflict it. However, to silence his screams I shall muffle his face under the weight of My big round ass. The slave's continual squirming and wiggling like a worm beneath My boots is extremely annoying, and ultimately only making Me want to hurt him more. he must learn to appreciate the honor of enduring this torment from Me, and understand that I will simply toss him aside if he can't learn to be silent and accept My nails digging into his tender flesh. Clearly there is only one way he can sexually satisfy Me, his Goddess - by accepting pain. This clip is a part of a private play session and was filmed with a phone on a tripod using no additional lighting.
ezada.
Duration : 00:10:41
File Size : 485.92 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-27-2023, 11:38 PM   #6689
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default cucky is my Nylon Foot Stool while I primp for my date

cucky is my Nylon Foot Stool while I primp for my date

lol; foot cucky lays there helpless as I use his face as a pedestal while I get dolled up--I wanna fuck my stud again!! BAD! I verbally mock and tease my pathetic foot cucky's lowly status while rubbing my stinky nyloned feet all over his face...he's such a loser, I can feel him trying to hump the bottom of my chair lmao!!! Too bad, you're in chastity loser! I further humiliate him by using his tongue to polish my HOT Louboutin heels (telling him my stud doesn't like that on the bottom of my shoes) and leave my REEKING gym socks on his face when I leave, so he has to smell my foot scent while I'm out getting fucked!! I LOVE making my foot cucky worship my nylon-clad legs and feet, especially knowing they'll be spread later for my stud! haha! **My pantyhose were soaking wet after filming this. Perfect foreplay; it made my fucking right after this SO much better!!
nylons, foot stool, foot worship, foot smelling, nylon feet, cucky, foot cuck, cuck, zephy, high heels, foot sniffing, smelly feet.
Duration : 00:11:59
File Size : 515.06 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-28-2023, 02:27 AM   #6690
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Foot cuckys favorite dirty Goddess feet

Foot cuckys favorite dirty Goddess feet

And what do we have for little loser today? A pair of dirty, smelly goddess feet to lick clean, yay!! I have gone barefoot ALL DAY. Everywhere I went, I didn't have shoes on: the grocery store, shopping at the mall, gas station, women's restroom and walking up and down the sidewalks around the park! No one at the stores even cared lol. I can't even imagine what I've stepped in, what filth lies on the bottoms of my feet...and why would I even care? I have a pathetic foot cucky slave to lick my grimy soles clean! dumbass is verbally teased and mocked while he licks--I let him know that I'm going to give my stud a nice foot job later, so my feet need to be spotless! And my boytoy doesn't like stinky feet, and mine REEK so my foot slave will have to work extra hard tongue polishing and lick the dirt out between my toes. I fuck studs and get my feet licked by a loser haha!! AND he has to pay me for the privilege!!! $$$
zephy.
Duration : 00:10:49
File Size : 414.89 MB

Link For Download

Tags
ferocious, gorgeous, mistress, punishes, slave, submissive