Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 05-15-2023, 06:27 PM   #6586
XAPOH
Godfather forum

XAPOH is on a distinguished road
Default Encouraged To Jerk To My Stockings

Encouraged To Jerk To My Stockings

Goddess Brooklyn Daniels is looking as sexy as ever in her red matching bra and panty set, garter belt, thigh high stockings, and hot high heels. She wishes you wear there to feel her because she would love to feel your big, strong hands all over her body. When she slips off her high heeled pumps you can see her pretty little feet through her stockings. Pull your cock out for her, she wants to watch you play with it while she imagines having it all over her. Stroke our cock to her jerk off instructions, masturbating while you think about fucking her feet for a sexy stocking foot job. Wouldn't it be hot for her to foot milk you with her feet in stockings?This clip was filmed in High Definition and available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
joi, stockings, garters, pov.
Duration : 00:05:11
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 194.72 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
XAPOH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2023, 09:17 PM   #6587
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default You Are So Sweet

You Are So Sweet

Claire Black invites you over to her place and you have the temerity to grab flowers on the way. That was a great move on your part. Claire has her bare feet propped up on the table to give you the full view of her soft soles. She's not just there to tease you; she really wants you to jerk off to her feet. Knowing you can't resist her feet, she tells you which toes to suck and what spots to nibble with your teeth. Claire knows exactly what she wants and she's going to get it out of you. She encourages you to run your hand up and down your cock at the same time you are sucking her little toes. Claire wants you to cum, but not until her feet get the licking she so desires. Her toes are so sensitive when covered with your warm saliva. Claire can't resist rubbing her own erect nipples. You are so ready to explode and she's giving you that special look with her deliciously devious, dark eyes. An involuntary spasm runs through your body and your knees almost give way as you unleash your load directly onto her soft, brown feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
claire black, feetondemand, jerk off encouragement, feet, sexy feet, latina feet, bare feet, savory soles, tasty toes, foot play, nipple play, barefoot, jerk to my feet, jerktomyfeet, latina.
Duration : 00:05:07
File Size : 163.87 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-16-2023, 12:07 AM   #6588
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Locked Humbled And Fucked By Mistress Ezada Sinn

Locked Humbled And Fucked By Mistress Ezada Sinn

I can fuck any of My slaves' asses at any time, but just fucking their man-pussies is not really enough to please Me. I want My slaves to be My bitches, My whores, I want to know that their only pleasure comes from pleasing Me. Their pricks should be locked in chastity, so that they don't feel any pleasure as men. Over the chastity device I place a humbler, to make sure they can't even stand straight like men. They are just My fucktoys, and should learn to please Me by taking My cocks, which are getting gradually bigger. This time, to match with My full black leather outfit and red leather gloves and high-heel shoes, it's My big black cock that will be pounding My slave's man-pussy until he screams... Video quality: HD 1280*720.
strap-on, ezada.
Duration : 00:03:46
Resolution : 720x404
File Size : 48.47 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-16-2023, 02:57 AM   #6589
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Humiliation 2

Humiliation 2

..it's not over after the Humiliation 1! "dum dum" continues to be helplessly humiliated-- laughed at and constantly suffering verbal attacks as I rub my sweaty, stinky goddess feet all over his face, knowing I'll be using this same bed later to fuck a hot guy! He just kneels beside the bed and takes the degradation while kissing and massaging my godly feet. Since he's such a fucking tool, I also objectify him: making him something to prop my beautiful feet on while reading (and he can't even figure out which way to turn the page for me!!!!, maybe the d*g erroded his brain?). He can't even figure out HOW TO GET MY SHOE off my foot! I end up just kicking him in the face and slapping him multiple times before exiting the room--I have important things to do, like swing by the adult store to get a naughty toy for my date tonight! What a total loser!!!!
slave, goddess worship, cruelty, zephy.
Duration : 00:07:15
File Size : 289.15 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-16-2023, 03:02 PM   #6590
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default SERVE My goddess Ass and Pussy monthly tribute time

SERVE My goddess Ass and Pussy monthly tribute time

Total classic! My property kneels and offers his large monthly tribute to ensure he remains at my feet as my bitch-- It's not bad...could have been more... but I will allow pussy, ass and some worship of my cute feet-- all for my own benefit, of course lol (Goddess is in a good mood today plus I'm extremely horny)! Thorough homage is given to my sacred asshole and my sweet, warm, wet pussy lays down several goddess orgasms as I fuck my 'cum rags' face! he begs for my pussy....lol. Sure, just hold still as I wipe it dry on your face after I've been tongue worshiped and served! After my sexual satisfaction, I let my lil buffoon lick my asshole while I relax and shop online with his money. Then tell him to fuck off. OMG I have him so whipped!!! ALL the pleasure is MINE...slave's reward: he gets to continue serving and being my little bitch! That alone is worth draining his entire bank account for!! dufus remains in chastity per my command...and (my) life is good!Another classic face sitting clip:Pantyhose face sitting! (breath control)!
pussy licking, femdom, foot fetish, ass worship, oral servitude, oral sex, female domination, financial domination, chastity, zephy, zephianna.
Duration : 00:15:36
File Size : 578.8 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-16-2023, 03:04 PM   #6591
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Bound And Locked Cheating Boyfriend

Bound And Locked Cheating Boyfriend

When Goddess Janes boyfriend comes in wearing a special outfit for the kinky party theyre about to go to, she strips him down right there before binding his arms to his chest with bondage tape. Watch as she teases him with one foot as he licks and sucks on her other foot, sliding his tongue along her soft, wrinkly arches. The tables turn, however, when she calls him out for cheating on her, worshiping another womans feet. She decides to lock him up in chastity, preventing him from getting his kink on elsewhere while she goes off to the party without him. Watch her tease him with another mans cum after she returns from the party before treating him to a steamy footjob.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
femdom, bondage, cum eating, chastity.
Duration : 00:19:44
File Size : 764.31 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-16-2023, 03:06 PM   #6592
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Broken And Reformed

Broken And Reformed

Goddess Chloe is waiting in the dungeon for new latest client. She has been hired by the wife of a rather rude man to whip him into shape. He enters and immediately begins a big showing of bravado, infuriating her. Goddess tells him to disrobe and after a few more sexist comments he acquiesces.The man kneels at Goddess Chloe's feet as she lets him know of the predicament he's in. His wife has hired a divorce lawyer and Goddess represents his last chance to save his marriage. Pondering his options, the husband relents and offers his submission to her instructions.The husband is soon licking Goddess's boots, cleaning all the grime from the floor. Chloe makes him admit to being just a bitch as his tongue polishes the smooth PVC. She dangles her heels in and out of his mouth and berates him further. Next, she sits her ass directly on his face as she enjoys a cigarette.He is made to recite more humiliating lines as Goddess Chloe smothers him with her supple ass. The husband breathes in her scent as she grinds her ass harder into his face. Satisfied she's made her point, she stands and retrieves a chastity device. Goddess Chloe locks his cock up and tells him he'll be taking over his wife's chores. He's sent away and told he can return in one week for a progress report and possible release.
Footjob, High Heels, Foot Domination, Boot Worship, Goddess Foot Domination, Goddess Chloe, Boots, Boot Fetish, Boot Domination, Shoe, Shoe Fetish, Foot Fetish, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT GAGGING, FOOTJOBS, FOOT PARTIES, Boots Femdom, Boots Female Domination, High Heels, Boots Licking, Leathe

Duration : 00:13:57
File Size : 568.45 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-16-2023, 04:34 PM   #6593
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Jerk Off Already Foot Bitch

Jerk Off Already Foot Bitch

The time has come for you to jerk off to Sophia Leone's feet but you're far from her top priority. She casually lets you know how she dominated her previous clients that day as she lights a cigarette. Sophia tells you to get on with it as she checks her phone and enjoys her smoke break. As you jerk away she crosses and uncrosses her legs and wiggles her delicate toes. Quickly you cum while observing the sexy Latina. Sophia impatiently dismisses you with a flick of her wrist. You bow your head to get one last glimpse of her delectable feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
sophia leone, sexy latina goddess, feet, goddess worship, goddess, latina soles, foot slave, jerk to feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, bare feet, wrinkled soles, smoking, foot fantasy, femdom.
Duration : 00:05:23
File Size : 239.92 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-16-2023, 05:10 PM   #6594
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Caught With Hidden Camera

Caught With Hidden Camera

Goddess Alexiss roommate has planted a hidden camera in her bedroom so that he can spy on her getting undressed. However, the gorgeous goddess finds the camera and immediately confronts him. To punish him, she makes him dress up like a sissy, commanding him to put on some of her lingerie while she films him in it. Watch as she humiliates him, making him twirl around and put on a fashion show for her while wearing her skimpy panties and bra. If he wants her not to tell his girlfriend that hes been filming her then hes also going to have to worship her feet. See him peel off her heels and lick the sweat from her feet, cleaning them with his mouth. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
alexis rodreigez, femdom, cross dressing.
Duration : 00:09:58
File Size : 387.08 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-16-2023, 08:17 PM   #6595
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default My Rectal Masseuse

My Rectal Masseuse

Mean Teen Queen Violet Viper is running a massage business out of Her home to make some extra money and has a client on Her table. She's just clad in Her sexy sports bra and panties, sitting atop his back and giving him a working over while he lies naked under the sheet. But he clearly has different ideas about what services She is offering, as he keeps making comments about Her body, etc. She simply laughs it off, as She understands the limited male mind. But then he reaches up and starts stroking Her leg: "Hey baby, I bet you really need a massage yourself, you got some niiiiice legs there, honey!" She suddenly climbs off his back and in a much harsher tone tells him to get on his back for a temple massage. He sighs and flips over, his eyes closed. She starts to massage his temples but then quietly climbs up onto the table alongside his head. She then suddenly slams Her ass down onto his face, he screams in shock and starts to flail his arms around but She pulls his towel away and grabs his balls and crushes them. He wakes up in bondage, chained to the table with a collar and leash, in chastity and completely confused. "You insulted me in my place of work and you acted like a fucking pig, so now you're gonna learn how to respect women. You like my ass so much? You're gonna get more of my ass than you ever thought" She climbs onto his face and slams Her thong-covered ass onto his face, Her sweet round ass cheeks covering both sides of his face and head. He keeps trying to speak, but She just flogs his body and then puts Her full weight back onto his face. She smothers him over and over, finally pulling aside the white g-string, making him smell it and the stick his tongue out and taste it, asking him: "How does it taste?" "Terrible, Queen" "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY?" - She becomes enraged and starts wailing on his prone body with Her flogger. "YOU TELL ME IT FUCKING TASTES DELICIOUS! Get Your tongue up there! Move it around in circles, then swallow and repeat, slave" He starts lapping away at Her asshole, pointing his tongue and sliding it up Her sweet little puckered brown starfish. She starts slamming Her ass into his face, holding the cheeks apart to ensure that Her anus gapes enough for his tongue to slam all the way in and come back out. He starts mewling in pain as the face-fucking gets more intense, but She flogs his body repeatedly and warns him: "Don't you DARE to take you tongue out of my asshole! Keep that tongue completely extended and suck on my asshole like a newborn on a tit. This is your new life, as a suck ass slave for me" "Yes Queen" She then plops down on him, smothering him again while telling him: "This is the best position for deep anal and colon cleaning, so get used to holding your breath for long periods of time while servicing inside my ass. KEEP THAT TONGUE OUT" She lets up for air but almost immediately slams Her sweet ass down onto his face, sealing his airways as the clip fades out until his next training. Continued In: My Rectal Masseuse: Deeper, Pig! (HD 4K MP4)
ass smothering, anal tongue fucking, rectal sucking, ass domination, ass eating, ass licking, ass slave, ass worship, ass humiliation, facesitting, face fucking, anal face fucking, male slavery, female supremacy, ass cleaning slave.
Duration : 00:09:19
File Size : 240.92 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-16-2023, 11:07 PM   #6596
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Adriannas Foot Slave Foot Cleaner

Adriannas Foot Slave Foot Cleaner

Goddess Adrianna is punishing her foot slave for thinking he had a shot with a woman of her stature and has him chained up and nude while on his knees as part of his punishment. Not only is he bound and naked, but she also has him locked up securely in a steel cock cage chastity device. She humiliates him by degrading him and making him say how pathetic and worthless he is before taking off her sexy high heel pumps and making him sniff her shoes. After he gets a big whiff, she makes him clean her filthy shoes with his tongue before making him lick her soles, sliding his tongue all over her feet from top to bottom until he licks them completely clean.This clip was filmed in high Definition and is available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
adriana lynn.
Duration : 00:07:00
File Size : 273.46 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-17-2023, 01:57 AM   #6597
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Peeping Tom

Peeping Tom

It's the first day that the sun has been out enough for Violet to lay out by the pool. Her back yard is completely fenced and private so she decides to sunbath topless. She had just finished applying tanning oil to her front, when she noticed her neighbor's husband Tom, peeking over the fence. She can't believe this creep. She's pissed but doesn't let him know. Instead, she invites him over to put tanning oil on her back. She suggests that he take his cloths off too, he doesn't want him to get any tan lines. He's hesitant because his wife is right next door, but he doesn't exactly stop her as Violet starts taking off his shirt and shorts. Once Tom is completely naked, Violet throws Tom's cloths over the fence into his back yard. He's panics because his wife is home and how is he going to explain this to his wife. Violet slaps him across the face and tells him what a creep he is. She will be telling his wife, unless he does exactly what she says. She grabs him by the cock and leads him to his knees in front of him. She orders him to clean her dirty feet with his tongue as she laughs. She enjoys humiliating him as she orders him to clean her dirty feet. She eventually gets bored with this and leaves Tom standing there to figure how to get back home without his cloths or his wife finding out. This clip was shot in High Definition and is in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. For $1 less you can purchase and download the (HD/480p)version.
violet sky, goddess violet.
Duration : 00:06:08
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 278.27 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-17-2023, 04:47 AM   #6598
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Demolition Face

Demolition Face

Duration : 00:09:34
File Size : 168.91 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-17-2023, 08:37 AM   #6599
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Outstanding Balance

Outstanding Balance

Goddess Vanessa is a sexy blonde nurse at a doctors office. She is visiting with a patient who is there to receive a physical, but he has an outstanding balance that needs to be paid before the doctor will see him. When he is unable to make the payment and cant reschedule because he needs the physical before he can start work, the lovely goddess offers to help him by moving some numbers around so he can get his check up. However, he is going to have to do something for her, as well. She starts by having him remove her sneaker and smelling the stinky gym shoe, humiliating him. Will he fully worship her feet so he can see the doctor?This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
vanessa cage.
Duration : 00:08:19
File Size : 321.35 MB

Link For Download
Old 05-17-2023, 11:27 AM   #6600
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Supporting My Pleasure

Supporting My Pleasure

This male dreams of becoming more than My slave, he wants to be My boyfriend. But how does he think he can satisfy Me, especially with that little excuse for a cock. No, that clitty is useless, and while maybe his tongue isn't - he doesn't deserve to worship My sanctum yet. But he can be useful in some way for offering Me pleasure, kind of assisting Me. From under My ass, while My favorite toy - the magic wand - brings Me more pleasure than a man would ever be able to. his face can be a comfortable ass cushion for Me, supporting My pleasure (both literally and figuratively).
ezada.
Duration : 00:04:40
Resolution : 720x406
File Size : 47.32 MB

Link For Download

Tags
ferocious, gorgeous, mistress, punishes, slave, submissive