Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > Others > Trash [SPAM]

Old 11-28-2022, 03:43 AM   #631
MamashkaZZ
Banned

MamashkaZZ is on a distinguished road
Default Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411 - Tyler File 1 (INSEX - Remastered)

Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411 - Tyler File 1 (INSEX - Remastered)

Genre: Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, BDSM, Cigarette Torture, Outdoor
Actors: Tyler (aka Tyler Scot), 411

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:32:56
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/k7qqwx17di81
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 11-28-2022, 06:09 AM   #632
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Tyler Scot, 411 - Tyler File 3 (INSEX - Remastered)

Tyler Scot, 411 - Tyler File 3 (INSEX - Remastered)

Genre: Vibrator, Tits Torture, Suspension, BDSM, Outdoor, Caning, Bondage, Fire, Dildo
Actors: Tyler Scot, 411

Video Size: 2.56 GB
Duration: 01:13:11
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 0.000 fps

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/6jtwebcmw7ec
Old 11-28-2022, 08:35 AM   #633
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Uniform Special / (Lucy Bailey, Miss Marchmont)

Uniform Special / (Lucy Bailey, Miss Marchmont)

Video description : Admiralty House - A Naval ThrashingA full length feature (33mins) Two young WRENs are put through their paces by two bullying officers. They are hand spanked and paddled by the female officer who then sends them to change into white denims. Upon their return the male officer administers twenty-four strokes of the cane, 12 over their denims and 12 on the bare.Next!A full length feature with roaming camera action (25mins) In this film we see the Headmistress (our very own Miss Eve Harper) of an exclusive finishing school for young ladies dealing with the week's defaulters. She spanks and paddles her first victim who is dismissed with the threat of the cane hanging over her. (This is actually our lovely Nina Birch). The next girl is not so fortunate, however. She is spanked, strapped and caned across her pert young bottom. This film was shot using a 'roaming camera' style which means that you get interesting and unusual camera angles giving glimpses up-skirts and close-up face shots during the action.Late For Parade - short feature:A short feature (8mins) which gets straight to the action. We see a young WRAC sentenced to twelve strokes of the cane across a cold bottom. These are administered hard and without pity or regard to her sex. This film's power is in the way it gets straight to the thrashing which is delivered ruthlessly in an almost prison fashion. Miss Marchmont obtained this previously unreleased video which stars Lucy Bailey and was made some years ago. We felt such classic CP action should be seen by all. Only a true lover of heavy punishment could take a caning like this. (less)

Genre: BDSM
Actors: Stars: Lucy Bailey, Nina Birch, Miss Eve Harper

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 619.8 MB
Duration: 01:06:00
Resolution: 480x360
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 480x360 (4:3) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/tugmw8aaewx9
Old 11-28-2022, 11:00 AM   #634
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Vanessa Cage (How Long Can She Fuck For - Machine vs. Pussy / 07.12.11)

Vanessa Cage (How Long Can She Fuck For - Machine vs. Pussy / 07.12.11)

Video description : Vanessa Cage takes a fucking. Her long orgasms have the machines pumping her pussy until she is sweating and exhausted, her pink hole gaping.
The Little Guy and the magic wand pin her to the edge of the bed and Vanessa just keeps going like these will be the last orgasms she ever has. The Bunny Fucker starts off a little rough for her - doggie is not her favourite, but when she flips over it is back to the pounding she has proven she can take in the first two scenes.

Genre: Hardcore, Masturbation, Fuck Machine, BDSM
Actors: Vanessa Cage

Video Size: 895 MB
Duration: 00:24:23
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/lgqlmhq6tnp2
Old 11-28-2022, 01:27 PM   #635
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Vanessa Sky: Finding The Pain-Slut Inside

Vanessa Sky: Finding The Pain-Slut Inside

Video description : Vanessa Sky is brand new to bondage and new to Kink. She wants to have all of her limits pushed and so The Pope gives this little slut exactly what she wants. He begins with an inverted suspension. He builds a device that holds Vanessa tight against the wall, upside
down, and in a spread-eagle style position. Vanessa settles into the bondage as he begins to torment her with impact, and then nipple clamps. She is instructed to hold the chain of the clamps in her mouth. The Pope has his way with her flesh. He adds a vibrator and a dildo to edge her. She is not allowed to cum until she pulls the chain as tight as he tells her to. Next, Vanessa is put in a custom device that utilizes the scavenger's daughter, but holds her in a doggy position. He uses his flogger to punish her amazing ass, but Vanessa just purrs like a sex kitten. He uses her holes against her and is able to tease her for quite some time before he allows this thirsty slut to have the orgasms she so desperately needs. In the final scene, Vanessa is on her back with her legs spread wide and secured with steel traps. Her hands are locked into steel shackles. The flogger is brought back to tenderize the front of her body again, so that he can give her some sensory overload. The Pope deprives her of her vision in order to make her flesh more sensitive to his sadistic touch. He uses metal claws to over stimulate her flesh as Vanessa writhes in the bondage, and begs to cum. Vanessa came for the experience, and left addicted to the pain and wanting more.

Genre: Handler, BDSM, Flogging, Vibrator, Bondage, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Suspension, Fingering
Actors: Vanessa Sky, The Pope

Video Size: 3.9 GB
Duration: 00:55:11
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/1rscs2m47tl4
Old 11-28-2022, 03:52 PM   #636
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Vanessa Sky: Finding The Pain-Slut Inside

Vanessa Sky: Finding The Pain-Slut Inside

Video description : Vanessa Sky is brand new to bondage and new to Kink. She wants to have all of her limits pushed and so The Pope gives this little slut exactly what she wants. He begins with an inverted suspension. He builds a device that holds Vanessa tight against the wall, upside
down, and in a spread-eagle style position. Vanessa settles into the bondage as he begins to torment her with impact, and then nipple clamps. She is instructed to hold the chain of the clamps in her mouth. The Pope has his way with her flesh. He adds a vibrator and a dildo to edge her. She is not allowed to cum until she pulls the chain as tight as he tells her to. Next, Vanessa is put in a custom device that utilizes the scavenger's daughter, but holds her in a doggy position. He uses his flogger to punish her amazing ass, but Vanessa just purrs like a sex kitten. He uses her holes against her and is able to tease her for quite some time before he allows this thirsty slut to have the orgasms she so desperately needs. In the final scene, Vanessa is on her back with her legs spread wide and secured with steel traps. Her hands are locked into steel shackles. The flogger is brought back to tenderize the front of her body again, so that he can give her some sensory overload. The Pope deprives her of her vision in order to make her flesh more sensitive to his sadistic touch. He uses metal claws to over stimulate her flesh as Vanessa writhes in the bondage, and begs to cum. Vanessa came for the experience, and left addicted to the pain and wanting more.

Genre: Dildo, Suspension, Fingering, Bondage, Handler, Nipple Clamps, BDSM, Vibrator, Flogging
Actors: Vanessa Sky, The Pope

Video Size: 1.98 GB
Duration: 00:55:11
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/ks87536a2yns
Old 11-28-2022, 06:19 PM   #637
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Vanna Bardot: First Time Fucked In Bondage

Vanna Bardot: First Time Fucked In Bondage

Video description : Vanna Bardot has dreamed of the day that she would be tied up and fucked in tight bondage. Vanna is called into the dungeon by her master, Cody Steele. She slowly crawls across the wooden floor, ready to serve him. She begs for his cock, but Cody isn't going to just give her what she wants. Once she has earned it, she is allowed to swallow his cock as deep as she can get it. After several minutes of cock worship, Vanna is put into a strict device that holds her in a doggy position. She is made to beg for cock once again and when he see fit, slides his hard cock deep inside her pussy and then down her throat. Vanna can't get enough, and Cody gives her more than she can handle. Next, Vanna is placed in a side-suspension that has one leg up, fully exposing her pussy to her master. This time he fucks her deep and hard, making her cum uncontrollably with a vibrator and becomes overstimulated. Vanna gets tired from all of the bondage and sex but Cody still wants more and so she is handcuffed and fucked until he cums.

Genre: Pussy Licking, Suspension, Bondage, Blowjob, Vibrator, Cum In Mouth, BDSM, Hardcore, Fingering, Rimming, Ass Licking
Actors: Codey Steele, Vanna Bardot

Video Size: 2.3 GB
Duration: 01:03:39

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/ix5nxmyqizpu
Old 11-28-2022, 08:45 PM   #638
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Veronica Avluv (Big Titted Anal Milf Squirts Everywhere / 37913 / 08.04.15.)

Veronica Avluv (Big Titted Anal Milf Squirts Everywhere / 37913 / 08.04.15.)

Video description : Veronica Avluv challenges all of our most powerful Fucking Machines and our biggest dicks to a free-for-all-fuck-off and wins. When the shoot was over the machines were soaking, broken, and steaming from the never ending stream of raw sexual energy that she unleashed on our set.Our machines will never work the same way again....

Genre: DP, Fuck Machine, Anal, Squirting, BDSM
Actors: Veronica Avluv

Video Size: 433.9 MB
Duration: 00:39:35
Resolution: 960x540
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 960x540 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/n83l0qg5n7w0
Old 11-29-2022, 01:38 AM   #639
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Violet - Twisted Flower (INSEX - Remastered)

Violet - Twisted Flower (INSEX - Remastered)

Video description : How soon, it seems, o twisted flower
, your turn comes round again -
 On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. 
Your wondrous coloured hair
. How I love your body too -
 especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips
. And your sweet anus too, 
how I love these parts of you
 as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips,
 the ropes and straps and canes, 
the violet wand and single-tail
. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower
 with each new and painful scene. 
And think of me as I sit here
 before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me,
 that you are put through hell. 
But when it's done
, hope you've had fun
 and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!

Genre: Suspension, Tickling, Nipple Clamps, Bondage, Flogging, Stockings, BDSM, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Dildo
Actors: Violet

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:38:38
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/b0o4aw3u3m3p
Old 11-29-2022, 04:04 AM   #640
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Violet - Twisted Flower (INSEX - Remastered)

Violet - Twisted Flower (INSEX - Remastered)

Video description : How soon, it seems, o twisted flower
, your turn comes round again -
 On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. 
Your wondrous coloured hair
. How I love your body too -
 especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips
. And your sweet anus too, 
how I love these parts of you
 as each comes into view! The labia clamps, the nipple clips,
 the ropes and straps and canes, 
the violet wand and single-tail
. Each brings its special pains. So cry for me sweet twisted flower
 with each new and painful scene. 
And think of me as I sit here
 before my PC screen. I sit and think it's just for me,
 that you are put through hell. 
But when it's done
, hope you've had fun
 and enjoyed yourself as well!!!!!

Genre: Flogging, Dildo, Vibrator, Stockings, Mouth Gag, Tickling, Bondage, Suspension, Ball Gag, Nipple Clamps, BDSM

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:38:38
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/6hhamfohdg1t
Old 11-29-2022, 06:29 AM   #641
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (INSEX - Remastered)

Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (INSEX - Remastered)

Video description : I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Genre: Machine Dildo, Caning, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Fucking Machine, Electrical Play, Crying, Dildo, Suspension, Mask, BDSM, Vibrator

Video Size: 1012.5 MB
Duration: 00:28:05

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/5vdmyhz8gnol
Old 11-29-2022, 08:55 AM   #642
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (INSEX - Remastered)

Violet - Twisted Flower 2 (INSEX - Remastered)

Video description : I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Genre: BDSM, Nipple Clamps, Dildo, Vibrator, Crying, Caning, Electrical Play, Bondage, Fucking Machine, Suspension, Machine Dildo, Mask

Video Size: 1005.1 MB
Duration: 00:28:05

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/7c6ua2ei6obi
Old 11-29-2022, 11:21 AM   #643
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Welcoming Big Boobs - Dalia's Debut - Part (Dalia)

Welcoming Big Boobs - Dalia's Debut - Part (Dalia)

Video description : Here is a brand-new sexy model, Dalia, with her seductive big boobs. Dr Lomp is introducing this fresh meat, who hasn't ever got naked before cameras, to the BDSM world. She declares that she has had painful games before, however it is obvious that her previous experiences will never be comparable to what she will taste from Dr Lomp's talented hands. She seems somewhat stressed about the session in front of her, however Dr Lomp gives her some promises, like not to hit on her silicone boobs, just to keep her somewhat more relaxed. Let's watch and witness her first steps into the BDSM world and her reaction to unbearable pain. As a promotion, Graias Studio is attaching another surprise debut record to this video. Enjoy new Graias girl Dalia!

Genre: Humiliation, Pain, Spanking, BDSM, Whipping, Torture

Video Size: 2.59 GB
Duration: 00:29:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/ktxyutdp37bc
Old 11-29-2022, 01:47 PM   #644
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Wenona - Barn Swallow 1 (INSEX - Remastered)

Wenona - Barn Swallow 1 (INSEX - Remastered)

Video description : She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before forcing it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.

Genre: Ring Gag, Dildo, BDSM, Stockings, Bondage, Outdoor, Caning
Actors: Wenona

Video Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:30:16

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/tjcwsl24rols
Old 11-29-2022, 04:13 PM   #645
MamashkaZZ
Banned

Default Wenona - Barn Swallow 1 (INSEX - Remastered)

Wenona - Barn Swallow 1 (INSEX - Remastered)

Video description : She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before forcing it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.

Genre: Dildo, Bondage, Stockings, BDSM, Caning, Outdoor, Ring Gag
Actors: Wenona

Video Size: 1.06 GB
Duration: 00:30:16

Download file:

https://filejoker.net/skf5jbp48tri