Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 10-24-2023, 07:22 AM   #6256
rakom
Godfather forum

rakom is on a distinguished road
Default Late To Work Again

You might be late to work again if, even before your morning coffee, the dreamy and petite Averi Brooks wanted a quick, hot session of foot worship. Right on top of your marble kitchen counter, Averi offers you her feet, stretching and wrinkling her soft soles and playing with her delicious, pink manicured toes. You still have time suck on them, don't you? She'll let you use your mouth to kiss and lick her irresistible feet from heel to toe. It will be worth every second just to feel these pretty little feet against your warm, wet tongue. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
Format : mp4
File Size : 206.03 MB
Duration : 00:05:26
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: joi, pov, averi brooks.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/43ee68b29a178
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
rakom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 10:17 AM   #6257
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Sweaty Sock Perv

Your boss has noticed the decline in your performance at work. It seems you've been more than a bit distracted at the office. Is it the thin, soft, nylon socks that Mia Martinez wears beneath her desk? You're such a sweaty sock perv, and she's going to expose you. Mia slips off her small flats and presses them against your face. Stick your nose in deep and smell all of her hard work. She's been on her feet all day while you've been wasting her time, daydreaming about her perfect feet. This is your chance, pervert. Inhale the sweet odor of her foot sweat. She expects much better work from you from now on. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
File Size : 149.19 MB
Duration : 00:05:17
Tags: foot fetish.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/57ddd9fdb8596
Old 10-24-2023, 01:12 PM   #6258
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Best Friends Love Confession

Carter has been dating this guy Jeff and he doesn't treat her very well. He's blowing her off on another date, she thinks he is cheating. Taylor is her best friend. She tells him everything, but he has secretly been in love with Carter for a while and he finally gets the courage to tell her. He confesses that he would pamper her an do anything for her. She tells him to prove it and puts her feet in his lap asking for a foot massage. She giggles and tells him that it would be better if he was naked. He was little embarrassed but he strips down. She laughs as she shoves her feet in his face and makes him worship her feet. She is almost convinced he would do anything for her. There is just one more thing. She pulls out a chastity device meant for her cheating boyfriend, but she thinks her new foot bitch should wear it. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in MOV format at 1920X1080 resolution.
File Size : 211.97 MB
Duration : 00:05:50
Tags: cali carter.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1c0e3cf2ca8d8
Old 10-24-2023, 04:07 PM   #6259
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Chocolate Cream-Pie Eating Contest

Maitresse Madison and Goddess Carla Cain have the slave cuffed and secured by collar and leash, on his back on the sofa. He is wearing a blinding hood to ensure he is completely helpless and doesn't know what is coming. Goddess Carla is explaining to Maitresse how important it is to humiliate the slave and ensure that he knows his place, than by denying him EVER fucking Her pussy, and to him to eat the cum of a real man directly from his Mistress. This proves to the cuckold that he isn't a man, and gets him used to eating cum and eventually sucking and receiving cock for his Owner. Goddess Carla asks the slave if he is ready to eat a creampie and he replies that yes, he is as he has done it once before. But since he is blinded by the hood, he doesn't realize what hole the creampie is coming from. Goddess Carla starts off, straddling the slave's head and asking him if he's ready: "You know the proper position to receive your Owner's creampie, slave? It's with your mouth WIDE open, ready to receive your gift!" She spreads Her 40 inch ass wide open, and then lowers Her dripping anus directly onto the slave's face. It's obvious that She has kept the cum in but is now relaxing Her sphincter in order to open the cum "floodgates". As She lowers Her big ass onto his tongue, he gets the first taste of the creampie - which has the bitter taste of Mistress' caviar as well as cum, and then realizes what he is being made. to eat: "Mistress, this is from Your asshole, oh God!" But She just giggles and asks in a stern voice: "DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, SLAVE?" The wimp chickens out and starts sucking down sticky, slimy globs of tan-colored sperm that just seem to keep oozing out of Her puckered starfish. She has him lick and suck up the mess around Her anus, and then has him point his tongue and start "drilling" deeply into Her rectum. But that isn't good enough for Goddess, She wants a veritable vacuum cleaner: "Suck that cum out of my bowels, slave. I don't want a single drop of cum visible when I take a dump. Nurse on my anus like a baby that hasn't had it's bottle all day." He is struggling to suck up everything - he is almost gargling in the slimy goo at one point, but keeps eating. She starts slamming Her ass down onto his tongue, and finally he assures Her she is clean. His face seems bruised and he is croaking his thanks when She finally gets off of of him, but then tells Maitresse that it is Her turn. She immediately climbs on top of the slave and pulls aside Her soaking leotard, which seems to have been holding the cum inside Her assshole. This releases a vertiable flood into the slave's mouth, causing him to gag and retch, but Maitresse is very aggressive and slams Her round ass back onto his face, his tongue deep inside Her anal canal. She is screaming at him to get deeper and starts flogging him and then smothering him, imploring hiim to get his tongue deeper inside Her rectum to reach the upper regions of Her bowels that may be harboring some cum. She smothers him and finally pulls Her ass off of his face, strings of cum still remain, but there seems to be no way for him to get it all. The two leave the soiled, bruised and exhausted slave to his own devices and stew in the smell and taste of his Owners boyfriends cum and the taste of his Mistress's caviar.
File Size : 436.39 MB
Duration : 00:10:24
Tags: ass eating, ass humiliation, ass licking, ass domination, ass worship, ass spreading, ass grinding, ass fetish, ass slave, ass smelling, creampie, anal creampie, chocolate creampie, cuckold, creampie eating.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/fd3854d100595
Old 10-24-2023, 07:02 PM   #6260
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Leather Glove Joi With Tina

Booted and gloved, Miss Tina is ready to make you cum but you will have to follow the instructions of this hot gloved girl. Watch her leather gloves slide over her cock as she shows you exactly how it is done. Are you willing to obey her?
File Size : 185.14 MB
Duration : 00:07:59
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: glovemansion, jerk off, tina kay, joi, thigh high boots, toy, black leather gloves, opera gloves.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/23e76d189c7b0
Old 10-24-2023, 09:57 PM   #6261
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Face Slapped as Punishment

We are trying to read in peace but our slave just keeps distracting us with his coughing and moving around! We warned him before and now we are fed up with his behaviour. We must CORRECT him and PUNISH him accordingly and decide a good HARD FACE SLAPPPING will wake him up to our orders again. No mercy, hard slaps, repeated slapping until his brain gets rattled and he can barely keep himself straight.
File Size : 190.65 MB
Duration : 00:07:24
Tags: queens of kink, hard slaps, redhead, mistress fetish liza, sadistic, double domme, lady fabiola fatale, cruel, face slapping, punishments.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a2d28d1e36ec9
Old 10-25-2023, 12:52 AM   #6262
rakom
Godfather forum

Default A Regular Day In My Chattel Sits Life

I've been training chattel sit for over three years now, both long distance and in person. he has recently given up everything of his former life to move into the House of Sinn, all in order to serve me 24/7/365. Like his permanent steel collar and chastity, sit no longer has any freedom in his life. he must obey completely and worship Me as his only Goddess. I enjoy using corporal punishment to train and modify his behavior, molding him to My liking. he now understands that his service has no relation to his kinky fantasies. Even his releases - all ruined orgasms, of course - serve only to make sure that there is no sexual arousal that will make him enjoy the pain. As always, it's all about My pleasure only.
File Size : 430.93 MB
Duration : 00:16:26
Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c76ccf4020c22
Old 10-25-2023, 03:47 AM   #6263
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Busy Day

Goddess Raven Bay has been masturbating all morning and is horny as hell, so she decided to surprise her guy by showing up at his office. He is having a really busy day at work, though, and doesnt really have time to play, but the beautiful brunette wont take no for an answer. She starts seducing him by perching on his desk and hiking up her skirt, rubbing her pussy through her panties. Soon, her wedge heels are off and shes rubbing on his cock with her bare feet before putting one in his mouth, letting him kiss, lick, and suck on it from heel to toe. Once his pants are down, her wrinkly arches are hugging his cock for a steamy office foot job.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
File Size : 498.58 MB
Duration : 00:09:24
Tags: foot job, raven bay, foot worship, tease.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/04e0edef956e5
Old 10-25-2023, 06:45 AM   #6264
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Mind Control Through Orgasm Control

Once, this was just a man with submissive tendencies. Tendencies that he came to Me to explore, out of curiosity. And he made the mistake of giving Me control over his orgasms, not knowing that this meant he gave Me control over his mind. His cock is always locked, and the key is in My possession. Now he is exactly like a mindless robot, ready to execute My every order, just to be allowed to come to Me at the end of the week for a ruined orgasm, that he became addicted to. He would like, of course, to feel more, a real orgasm, and he's always trying to deceive Me when he's close to cum, hoping I will not stop in time. But I always do, as I know him better than he does. After all, it's just a cock. As time goes by, his addiction to Me is becoming stronger and stronger, as does My power over him, so now I am able to ruin not only one of his orgasms, and not two, but all three in a row.This clip was shot during a private session, with the camera on a tripod.Video quality: HD 1280*720.#1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
File Size : 314.24 MB
Duration : 00:14:03
Tags: ruined orgasms, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c402e9ebbc564
Old 10-25-2023, 09:37 AM   #6265
rakom
Godfather forum

Default My Pussy Slurp Slut

Queen Carter is toward the latter half of a tryout for a prospective slave that wants to be Her personal pet and doormat for Her freshWoman year at Femdom University. She has just moved into Her new apartment and the slave has served as Her furniture, She has smothered the slave, it has honored Her ass and now must honor Her sacred flower, Her womanhood, Her beautiful, dripping young pussy. This is of course a very important task for a Woman just now maturing and Her need is practically insatiable. Her pussy demands attention at all hours of the day, and She doesn't give a whit if it's clean or dirty or if the slave is resting or taking a dump. The slave will immediately drop whatever it is doing and - usually - that means the slave beneath Her, in bondage while She sits atop its face like it's a throne. Queen Carter plans on using the slave as a pussy-cleaning and pleasing chair and recliner, while she studies, talks on the phone or has Her bull over to fill Her with his creamy cum. She is on the pill and always makes sure Her bull has a clean and current STD test so he can fill Her sweet young pussy with his cock-juice, so that Queen may feed it to Her lowly slave. She also will need to be cleaned quite often during the "time of the month" and the slave will serve as a tampon, among other things. So many uses for a slave!She explains this to the slave while She mounts his face, wearing no panties, She slides down onto his face so that all of Her weight is concentrated on Her pussy. It is pressed against the slave mouth so hard that he cannot close it. Queen wants it this way because She has a "messy pussy" - it gets amazingly wet when She is horny and when She gets eaten - especially tongue fucked and Her clit tongue-whipped - She starts to excrete what starts s a trickle but quickly becomes buckets of creamy, sweet pussy juice. The slave has no choice but to gulp and swallow as the river starts to flow. She just keeps barking orders at him: "Lick my fucking clit, slave! Do you even know where the fuck it is? Oh yes, that's it, now put your tongue insside me. DEEPER, YOU FUCKING IMBECILE!, DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME?" She grabs the back of the slave head and starts pushing it deeper into Her pussy. The slave is trying to get air but has to drink all of Her juice at the same time and is spraying. She starts flogging the slave and it picks up the pace. Finally, She pulls out a big wand vibrator and orders the slave to keep licking and drinking or risk dr*wning. She starts buzzing away with the wand, bucking Her hips back and forth. An orgasm starts building and She begins to really fuck the slave face now. Bouncing up and down, She starts making little girl sounds and moaning while She has a huge shuddering orgasm...al over the slave's face. But the slave gratefully drinks down the excretions of his Queen and thanks Her as She walks away, the slave is of no use, for now.
File Size : 522.55 MB
Duration : 00:11:07
Tags: teenfemdom, 18 years old, pussy slave, pussy face, pussy juice, female fluid consumption, faecsitting, face fucking, pussy smother, vibrator, face grindking, pussy eaing, pussy servant, pussy eating, worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/4c1a4ffa08568
Old 10-25-2023, 12:32 PM   #6266
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Last Chance Before Castration

While traveling with one of My slaves, My "pink poodle", I decided to meet another potential slave, to interview him for a position in My harem. I don't want to take My pet with Me to the meeting, and there's no cage in the hotel room (not a very Femdom-friendly hotel, right?), so I have to improvise a way to make sure My slave will not go through My things, sniffing My worn panties or leather boots. A nice predicament position, with his hands in an armbinder and his nose holding a coin against the wall should do just fine. When I come back several hours later, the coin seems to be still on the wall, but My pet doesn't seem too happy to see Me. I would expect to see his cock hard in that pink chastity cage, but it's soft and small. Has he become completely impotent? his cock is already quite useless, being so tiny one could mistake it for a clitty, but if it can't even get hard - I should just have My pet neutered. It will definitely improve his behavior, it does so for all pets, and there would be nothing to lose... unless he can prove Me he can still get hard and cum on My command. Otherwise - bye bye balls!.. #1 clip in category "ORGASM CONTROL"
File Size : 261.05 MB
Duration : 00:23:04
Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/0a6af180b4a10
Old 10-25-2023, 03:27 PM   #6267
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Impotent Slaves Dont Need Balls

As it would be expected, My slave loves to worship My boots; he knows it's his place, his level beneath Me. But today he seems neither able to do a good job cleaning My boots with his tongue, nor aroused to do it. That is not only annoying, it's downright insulting! Allowing him to put his stupid cock between My boots and hump them doesn't seem to help; is he in his right mind? Even after I use My hand to make him hard, he still can't keep his erection - is he becoming completely impotent? Impotent for Me is just the same as eunuch: if a slave has no use for his balls - he doesn't need to keep them. So it seems it's time to castrate this slave by kicking him in the balls; let's how he loves My boots now.
File Size : 140.56 MB
Duration : 00:12:34

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/0b6681cf58cbb
Old 10-25-2023, 06:22 PM   #6268
rakom
Godfather forum

Default You Are So Sweet

Claire Black invites you over to her place and you have the temerity to grab flowers on the way. That was a great move on your part. Claire has her bare feet propped up on the table to give you the full view of her soft soles. She's not just there to tease you; she really wants you to jerk off to her feet. Knowing you can't resist her feet, she tells you which toes to suck and what spots to nibble with your teeth. Claire knows exactly what she wants and she's going to get it out of you. She encourages you to run your hand up and down your cock at the same time you are sucking her little toes. Claire wants you to cum, but not until her feet get the licking she so desires. Her toes are so sensitive when covered with your warm saliva. Claire can't resist rubbing her own erect nipples. You are so ready to explode and she's giving you that special look with her deliciously devious, dark eyes. An involuntary spasm runs through your body and your knees almost give way as you unleash your load directly onto her soft, brown feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
File Size : 163.87 MB
Duration : 00:05:07
Tags: claire black, feetondemand, jerk off encouragement, feet, sexy feet, latina feet, bare feet, savory soles, tasty toes, foot play, nipple play, barefoot, jerk to my feet, jerktomyfeet, latina.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/6a9e16f053b91
Old 10-25-2023, 09:17 PM   #6269
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Sisters Friend Overnight

File Size : 95.38 MB
Duration : 00:10:29
Resolution : 960x540
Tags: brutal femdom, femdom, free femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a9ccd81a95cfa
Old 10-26-2023, 12:12 AM   #6270
rakom
Godfather forum

Default My Slave Is Not My Friend

Click here to buy this clip using My referral link and help Me win the C4S contest! With My dirty panties wrapped around his face, My disobedient slave shall again be taught to mind his manners and remember his place in My world. A slave is not My friend, he is My property: a servant, an object, whatever I want; and I am the one who makes all the decisions in our relationship. It appears that every day I whip My slave - he adheres to those principles; thus maybe a daily whipping should become common practice for him. Today alone, with three major transgressions, he has earned at least 50 lashes. Everything from stupid forgetfulness, mindless lack of attention and, above all, having the gall to make assumptions on his own - My slave deserves to be punished. Fifty whiplashes every day to stifle these behaviors and there will definitely be more for other offenses he may commit. This clip shows a part of a private play session and was filmed with the camera on a tripod and no additional lighting. #1 clip in category "CORPORAL PUNISHMENT"
File Size : 326.62 MB
Duration : 00:08:01

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/9d66309763ef4

Tags
darkest, desires, embody, femdom, girls, unsuspecting, victim