Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 04-05-2023, 12:57 AM   #6241
XAPOH
Godfather forum

XAPOH is on a distinguished road
Default Borrowing Step Dads Car

Borrowing Step Dads Car

Nicole Grey is sitting on her bed when her stepdad comes in. She asks him for money to buy a new car. He's willing to consider it, that is if she'll play ball. Stepdad reaches for her feet and begins kissing them and sucking on her toes one by one. He can definitely help her if she's willing to indulge him. Stepdad lays back as Nicole starts rubbing his cock with her feet. He groans in pleasure as his cock is worked between her supple, young soles. Nicole works her stepdad's cock with ease, flipping onto her knees and stroking as he admires her tight ass. He sneaks in a grope of her tits and then erupts all over her feet. Stepdad sighs in relief and agrees to take her to look for a new car. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x720 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
young feet, nicole grey, sexy feet, taboo feet, foot play, sole wrinkles, bare feet, barefoot girl, foot teasing, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, barefoot latina, foot job.
Duration : 00:12:12
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 391.94 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
XAPOH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 08:36 AM   #6242
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Milking Contest At The Femdom Summer Camp 2019

Milking Contest At The Femdom Summer Camp 2019

Femdom Summer Camp 2019 was filled with a bevy of male chattels sporting small and pathetic cocks. Somewhere within that bunch, there has to be a milking cow or two. It's time to line them up on a drying line on the porch and give each boy three minutes of Our treasured touch, during which they must give up their cum into Our latex-gloved hands. Much to Our disappointment, the well is far dryer than We could have ever imagined. One by one, the flaccid dicks prove barren and useless. There's only one semi-virile boy that manages to cream into Our collection bowl while the bounty of lackluster impotent cocks multiples beyond belief.
ezada sinn, ava von medisin, lilse von hitte, tess.
Duration : 00:30:23
File Size : 1449.04 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-05-2023, 08:38 AM   #6243
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Balls On Fire

Balls On Fire

Duration : 00:05:49
File Size : 270.48 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-05-2023, 09:55 AM   #6244
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default The Test Of The Heavy Whip

The Test Of The Heavy Whip

This is going to be a very long weekend for My slave. I have already tested two whips on him, but compared to the one that I will try now - those were mere toys. This whip that I received from the Queen in OWK, although quite short and not very impressive looking, is the one that makes even hard masochists cry. It's thick and heavy and allows Me to make My slave jump in pain and cry with the lightest swing. A good thing I gagged him, or he would have woken up the whole neighborhood. Yet all the screaming and jumping will not help him, I will only stop when I'm completely satisfied. This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
ezada sinn.
Duration : 00:07:13
File Size : 206.08 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-05-2023, 12:17 PM   #6245
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Creaming Inside My Platform Shoes

Creaming Inside My Platform Shoes

I know My boy here loves platform shoes, just like the ones I'm wearing. And not like he likes to look at them on see Women wearing them. No, he wants to fuck them. Just putting them against his dick starts to make it hard. The space between My foot and the inner sole of the stripper shoe seems to be a good place for him to stick his dick into and try to fuck, but nothing makes him cum quicker that just taking the shoe in his hands and fucking it like he's never fucked a Woman. I will allow him to bang My shoes, and I will even make him cum in them, all over the velvety soles, but guess what will happen after...
ezada, sinn.
Duration : 00:11:45
File Size : 410.73 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-05-2023, 03:07 PM   #6246
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Gangbang Clean-Up Gimp

Gangbang Clean-Up Gimp

Mistress Aleesha has cuckolded Her slave from day one, and has had slave eating Her lover's cream-pies from day two. Slave has even had to eat anal cream-pies, cum farts and lives the life of a gimp, so there's not much that will phase the slave. But the slave's Mistress is also looking for new experiences and is getting back from Her first REAL gangbang - 10 guys that She let cum in Her well-fucked pussy, over and over. She had orgasm after orgasm, but what made it even better for Her was knowing where all the cum was going to end up; into the mouth, down the throat and dropping into the stomach of Her gimp slave. The guys just left, but She had secured the slave to the ottoman earlier for just this purpose and has slave blindfolded so that it doesn't know who/what is coming. She saunters in, wearing a pair of drenched panties that are literally dripping with strings of sticky cum. She hovers over the slave and asks: "Can you smell that, slave? Do you know what that smell is?" She puts Her soaking wet, cum covered crotch into his face and he gets a big whiff. "It smells like bleach Mistress. I think I know what it is." But the slave doesn't know how MUCH, as She straddles his face, pushing it deep into the skanky, cum-soaked crotch. He screeches, but She makes him suck it up and lick the panties clean. She takes them off and straddles his head. She lowers Her cum soaked pussy onto his face, and it is literally just dripping out of Her. She grabs a rope of gooey slime and sticks it into the poor slave's mouth. She starts pushing slave's head deeper, yelling at him: "Suck it out! Suck IT ALL OUT so you can taste what a real man tastes, like!" He is almost choking in the cum, bubbling and trying to breath while She is smothering him to ensure that every drop goes onto slave's face and down its throat. She starts bouncing up and down on the slave's face, making wet soaking sounds as the gooey mess just doesn't seem to ever go away. Finally, the exhausted slave announces that She is clean and She leaves the disgusting smelling, sticky slave to recover in bondage and contemplate the taste of Her lovers cum on its breath.
facesitting, cuckold creampie, creampie eating, cum eating, pussy smothering, pussy eating, cum eating, creampie eating, pussy slave, cleanup slave, gimp training, extreme cuckolding, gangbang, cum, cum panties.
Duration : 00:10:03
File Size : 410.62 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-05-2023, 05:57 PM   #6247
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Rent Alternative

Rent Alternative

You've just arrived home from work and your cute roommate Honey Moon is waiting to talk to you. This is becoming a predictable routine: every time her rent is due, Honey comes up with some other excuse. Well, this month she surprises you by proposing a solution rather than only asking for leniency. Honey has noticed the way you stare at her feet, so she offers you some private time with them in exchange for the rent. Okay, so you're a little embarrassed that she's noticed your foot fetish, but she ain't wrong. You've been lusting for her slender pink feet for a very long time. You agree to take those feet for a ride and oh what a pleasure! Honey spots the little guy poking up from your groin trying to see what's going on. She tells you its okay to jerk off while worshiping her feet. As soon as your hand is wrapped around that thick boner and your mouth is slurping those slender Asian toes, Honey adds: "you can jerk off to my feet, but that will be for two months rent." Well damn! It's too late to turn back now so you nod in agreement. You suck those perfect toes while squeezing your rod until you splurt a fat load all over the floor. Honey Moon giggles and gives you that big, beautiful smile. Yeah, you realize she took advantage of you, but damn those are some great feet! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
honey moon, foot tease, small feet, sexy feet, barefoot, tiny feet, bare feet, petite feet, toes, savory soles, pov feet, sexy soles, asian feet, tiny toes, smooth soles.
Duration : 00:05:38
File Size : 208.9 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-05-2023, 08:47 PM   #6248
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Sacrificed Cock

Sacrificed Cock

Duration : 00:16:42
File Size : 390.1 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-05-2023, 11:37 PM   #6249
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Breaking In The Strap-On Virgin

Miss Melisande Sin - Breaking In The Strap-On Virgin

Duration : 00:13:18
File Size : 587.38 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-06-2023, 02:27 AM   #6250
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Spontaneous Ejaculation

Spontaneous Ejaculation

You've decided to take the big step of seeking professional help for your erectile dysfunction. Sex Morgana is confident that she can fix your problem. You need something to spur excitement to trigger the response you desire. Sorceress Morgana enchants you and calls your attention to her fantastic feet. She talks you through the process, describing your reaction. Your eyes focus on her feet as she slowly removes her heels. The combination of the perfect visual and the soothing oral instructions causes a stir in your groin. This is the kind of progress you wanted so you eagerly follow her directions to touch your growing cock while sniffing and kissing her feet. She's training you to have a climactic response to amazing feet and toes. She wakes you at the moment you cum all over her feet. It appears she's fixed the problem, but now Sorceress Morgana is in complete control of your orgasms. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format
sorceress morgana, barefoot goddess, feet, goddess morgana, jerk to my feet, foot tease, dominant woman, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, worship feet, bare soles, foot lust, masturbate to feet, masturbation instruction.
Duration : 00:08:26
File Size : 356.66 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-06-2023, 05:17 AM   #6251
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Meeting Her Probation Officer

Meeting Her Probation Officer

Goddess Mercy is late for her first meeting with her probation officer after doing some jail time for a crime she didnt even commit. When her probation officer sees how sexy her feet her in her hot high heels he offers to reduce some time from her probationary period if she allows him to enjoy her beautiful feet. Watch as he takes off her heels and brings her foot to his face, sniffing and kissing it. See him lick her soles from heel to toe, sliding his tongue between each one of them. Watch as she teases his cock through his pants with her feet before whipping it out, hugging his cock between her soft, wrinkly arches, giving him the foot job he craves. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
foot worship.
Duration : 00:04:03
File Size : 241.97 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-06-2023, 08:07 AM   #6252
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Ready To Be Fucked At Any Moment

Ready To Be Fucked At Any Moment

A good sissy must be ready to be fucked at any moment I wish, its man-pussy should always be wet and willing to take My cock. My sissy maid must continue his assigned duties - washing the dishes - even if I choose to dry fuck his tight asshole before he finishes. What's even more exciting is to see and feel the red marks and heat rising off My slut's recently whipped ass, and to hear his chastity rattle around as I fuck My his man-pussy. My maid might be proving to be able to handle washing dishes while being pegged, yet he has another thing to clean before I'm finished with him: his ass juices off My cock.
ezada.
Duration : 00:05:37
File Size : 225.08 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-06-2023, 10:57 AM   #6253
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Be My Fart Licker

Be My Fart Licker

Miss Ravyn Alexa is having what appears to be a normal session of ass worship and ass eating with Her slave. She has him secured on his back on a sofa, so that She may relax while sitting comfortably on his chest or face. She walks in wearing thigh-high black PVC stiletto boots, a skimpy pair of hip-hugging PVC zipper-crotch shorts, a black bandage top and announces that She has a surprise for him during today's session. She quickly straddles Her slave, positioning Her perfect ass in his face. She has him wearing a mobile camera on his head, to evaluate his performance and then grade and punish or (almost never) reward him accordingly. She unzips the shorts, revealing Her gorgeous, tan-colored round ass cheeks. She spreads Her amazing ass open, Her puckered brown starfish winking at him enticingly. He starts kissing the cheeks, working his way toward the hole. Finally, after he has taken some time warming Her ass up with kisses, She orders him: "Slave, I want you to put the tip of your tongue on my sweet asshole and just hold it there for a second" He snakes out the end of his pink pointed tongue, spearing Her delicate anus and it opens slightly, blossoming under his ministrations. But then She lets loose with a loud, wet blast of a fart into his face and onto his tongue. He screeches in disgust and starts gagging on the smell and taste. She pulls his leash hard from the other side, his head forward and down, directly into the crack of Her ass, bumping his nose up against Her soiled anus. "Breathe it in, bitch! If you're going to be a full toilet for me in a couple of months, you need to learn to love the smell and taste of my farts. You will keep being conditioned this way until that happens" He is crying and asking Her why he must do this but She doesn't bother repeating Herself - merely blasts him in the face with another, louder, thunderclap of a fart. She yells at him to lick it up, that some "extra gravy" may have come up with it. "Lick that all up slave, you'll need to learn to love that taste and smell" She keeps relentlessly pushing and pulling his head into Her beautiful ass, ensuring that he cannot escape and has no choice but to breathe in Her wet, stinking ass bombs deeply into his body. She makes him smell at least 4 farts before announcing: "I think you've been cheating, slave. I can hear you breathing through your mouth, trying to avoid smelling your destiny, but I won't allow that to continue. I've come prepared to deal with that" She pulls an inflatable penis gag out from under the sofa and pumps the slave's mouth up with it. He is to breathe loudly through it and so She farts directly into his nose at least 3 more times, but he can barely breathe as it is and just groans while thrashing around. But to no avail, he isn't able to escape any of them before She announces: "Slave, I'm sorry to say that I'm out of farts for you, but I'll be back. Perhaps with something more...substantial?" And She walks away, Her sexy ass jiggling as She goes.
fart aslave, fart face, fart inhaling, fart licking, fart tasting, fart smelling, fart inhaling, inflatable penis gag, fart eating, toilet slave training, ass slave, ass slave training, analingus, ass worship.
Duration : 00:07:15
File Size : 345.4 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-06-2023, 01:47 PM   #6254
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Double Trouble Part 1

Double Trouble Part 1

Locked in the cage, My slave is waiting quietly for Me to come. What he doesn't know is that I'm not coming alone, but accompanied by My friend, Lady Natalie Black. A Lady that loves to slaves no less than Me, and that My slave always seemed interested in.Without even letting the slave understand what's happening, She quickly reaches for his nipples and crotch, twisting the former and squeezing the latter, really confusing the slave. Because this is My whipping boy, and he was expecting to be whipped and then worship My boots in gratitude, but Lady Natalie caught him by surprise and really baffled him. Together, We each grab one of his nipples and start twisting and pulling it in all directions, causing him the kind of pain he is not very used to, so is very sensitive to. I can see he would prefer to be whipped hard now, this pain is too strong for him, but the stronger he suffers, the more it pleases Us. Then We take him out of the cage and let him properly greet Us, by kissing and licking Our boots. A slave does not deserve anything higher than that. Too bad for him that while he's busy with My boots, he turns his back to Lady Natalie, as she will not miss the opportunity to use that, this time by kicking the slave's balls from behind. A slave should learn to never turn his back to a Mistress, that is rude.When We consider that he has greeted Our boots enough, We allow the slave to stand up and restrain him to the St. Andrew's cross. His sufferings on the cross will be presented in the next part of this video, that will be posted tomorrow.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
ezada.
Duration : 00:06:12
Resolution : 720x406
File Size : 93.1 MB

Link For Download
Old 04-06-2023, 04:37 PM   #6255
XAPOH
Godfather forum

Default Sissy Whore Sucking Training

Sissy Whore Sucking Training

My sissy whore is developing nicely, but is definitely still in need of more training, so today he'll work on his cock sucking skills while I find amusement teasing his dick and reinforcing his need to suck cock with some pleasure. With his head secured firmly in place and a long dildo shoved deep inside his mouth, the only thing My sissy can do is bob his head up and down like a bimbo feasting on a juicy cock. The whore is also unyieldingly strapped doggie style onto the bondage table, his ass propped high up in the air and his legs spread wide, allowing Me easy access to his pathetic sissy clitty. I enjoy playing with it as I watch the top of his head rise and fall over the black dildo impaled into his face hole. These balls and cock belong to Me know, so maybe I'll let him cum or maybe I won't. Either way, permanent chastity just might be his final fate.
ezada.
Duration : 00:09:58
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 120.19 MB

Link For Download

Tags
ferocious, gorgeous, mistress, punishes, slave, submissive