Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 10-22-2023, 11:37 AM   #6241
rakom
Godfather forum

rakom is on a distinguished road
Default Miss Melisande Sin - Ballbusted By Latex Prison Guard

Format : mp4
File Size : 948.6 MB
Duration : 00:06:30
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: brutal femdom, punish me, free femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/0be85488f67e5
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
rakom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 02:32 PM   #6242
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Too Flaccid To Amuse Me

I am disappointed with My bound and trussed up hubby. he's so close to My curvaceous latex clad body, yet his prick is totally and small. It makes Me wonder if he doesn't find his Goddess wife attractive at this very moment. I don't care if the poor boy is suspended in an uncomfortable position, his dick should be aroused whenever I am near. Maybe he's growing more impotent as he ages, and it's time to find another chattel with a more vibrant and productive dick. Still, I believe hubby deserves a chance to prove his worth. If his cock can't bring Me any pleasure, I'll just find other ways to use and humiliate hubby.
File Size : 443.6 MB
Duration : 00:12:20
Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/bd01a576cf033
Old 10-22-2023, 05:27 PM   #6243
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Milking Contest At The Femdom Summer Camp 2019

Femdom Summer Camp 2019 was filled with a bevy of male chattels sporting small and pathetic cocks. Somewhere within that bunch, there has to be a milking cow or two. It's time to line them up on a drying line on the porch and give each boy three minutes of Our treasured touch, during which they must give up their cum into Our latex-gloved hands. Much to Our disappointment, the well is far dryer than We could have ever imagined. One by one, the flaccid dicks prove barren and useless. There's only one semi-virile boy that manages to cream into Our collection bowl while the bounty of lackluster impotent cocks multiples beyond belief.
File Size : 1449.04 MB
Duration : 00:30:23
Tags: ezada sinn, ava von medisin, lilse von hitte, tess.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/2472e109cc350
Old 10-22-2023, 08:22 PM   #6244
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Brutal Whipping On A Cold Rainy Day

It's a cold and rainy day at the Womania Empire, and My mood is just as dark because I did not rest well at all last night. One of the slaves locked naked in steel cages just outside My boudoir's windows has been howling and weeping in the frigid night's air for hours. I'm extremely annoyed about this and the perpetrator will be severely punished for such rude behavior. That despicable creature deserves My wrath and My brutal single tail's bites will be far more painful on cold and shivering skin. I don't know exactly which of these creatures is the offender, so I will take the one that seems the most frightened and beat the info out of him. If he tells Me it was someone else - he's off the hook, if he doesn't - then he must be the offender and will be whipped until My mood gets better.
File Size : 1520.01 MB
Duration : 00:16:23
Tags: ezada sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f669d9ab89a96
Old 10-22-2023, 11:17 PM   #6245
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Lazy Step-Brother In-Law

Goddess Payton is not at all impressed with her lazy step-brother in-law's work performance and gives him a new task before leaving the room for a moment. When she returns, she catches him going through her gym bag and sniffing her sweaty socks and gym shoes. She grabs him by the ear and tells him how pathetic he is before making him get down on the ground beneath her desk, then further humiliates him by giving him the title of "Office Bitch." She sits on her desk and makes him worship her sexy soles, smothering his face with her bare feet before making him lick and suck on each of her toes. When he tries to protest, she threatens to tell his wife, her step-sister. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p) version.
File Size : 264.25 MB
Duration : 00:06:47
Tags: payton simmons.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c627592bf2147
Old 10-23-2023, 02:12 AM   #6246
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Human Garbage Disposal

Goddess Jacey has her slave applicant splayed out on a bed with his hands chained above his head, awaiting his ass training. She comes in sweaty and smelly, fresh off of a workout, just wearing Her sports bra and panties. She tells him: "Pig, to serve me you need to appreciate my ass. You are going to be my human trash can, everything from my body - all of my waste - will go in you. We will start with you learning to appreciate my farts. You will only get your air from my ass gas. I'm going to fart in your face and then sit on your face, sealing off all of your air so that you breathe nothing but air that has passed through my rectum." She slams Her big ass down onto his face, pinning his nose between Her sweet round cheeks. She screams at him "NO LICKING!". She finally rises up to give him some air, and pulling Her black sports panties aside, She blasts a big wet fart directly into his face. He wrinkles his nose in disgust and moans in disgust, but She just slams Her ass down onto his face hard, removing any chance of him getting any air but Her reeking ass gas. She starts a countdown, getting up to about 15 seconds before he starts squirming around, trying to get air. He gets his nose out enough to sneak some air, and She gets mad and slaps his face, pushing his face deeper into Her ass. She lifts up again, but this time She stands up over him and does a butt drop directly onto his poor face, doing a complete freefall and then sealing off his air and starting a countdown. She starts getting the countdown higher again but he wiggles enough to cheat. So this time She gets fed up and turns around, sitting on his chest. She bitch-slaps him, over and over, screaming at him: "YOU SAID YOU COULD DO THIS! You aren't going to get ONE MOLECULE of oxygen unless it comes OUT OF MY ASS" She does another standing butt-drop onto his face and another countdown, squashing his poor face deep in Her ass. He squirms around for air again but of course no mercy is ever given. Finally, She announces that She is going to evaluate his performance and give him his final grade. She waltzes out with the promise of more to c
File Size : 396.42 MB
Duration : 00:09:00
Tags: ass slave, fart face, face fart, fart smelling, fart smelling, ass smother, fart, ass kissing, ass worship, ass smelling, ass humiliation, ass fetish, fart tasting, fart smother, female supremacy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a05b17303c2cc
Old 10-23-2023, 05:07 AM   #6247
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Guest Bathroom

Alyssa Kayson is in the shower when her step-sister's boyfriend walks in the bathroom with his big long cock in his hands. She looks so sexy naked and the horny guy didn't wanna move from there without action. She gives up and starts foot milking his cock finally. He compliments her clean pretty feet and loves getting his huge boner stroked by her petite pair. Alyssa's shaved pussy is an added plus and we know it'll surely make your day. She rubs his cock against her bare soles and gives him a nice footjob in the bathroom until he spurts his huge morning load on her sexy feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
File Size : 321.69 MB
Duration : 00:08:28
Tags: footjobs, alyssa kayson, foot fetish, foot play, bare feet, young girl, masturbation instructions, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, foot joi, small penis humiliation, pov, foot worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e8806d31f4487
Old 10-23-2023, 08:02 AM   #6248
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Humbling Experience

Goddess Adrienne is conducting foot slave training in her dungeon today. She has this pitiful excuse for a man in a neck collar and leads him around on his hands and knees. Adrienne takes her proper position of power seated on her throne and lifts her boots so the obedient slave can lick the bottoms clean of filth and grime. As the first is cleaned, Goddess Adrienne instructs the slave to remove the knee high boot she has been wearing all day without socks. The slave licks her smelly bare soles and cleans the sweat from between each toe with his tongue. Mistress enjoys a good long tongue bath on both her sexy feet. Goddess Adrienne is impressed with the slave's initial performance and considers keeping him in servitude for a while longer. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
File Size : 312.03 MB
Duration : 00:07:59
Tags: adrienne brontide, feetondemand, feet, goddess adrienne, goddess, pantyhose, mean diva, large feet, sexy feet, foot goddess, office, stockings, interracial, foot smelling, long toes.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/3c84ebed557d5
Old 10-23-2023, 10:57 AM   #6249
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Huge Ruined Cumshot

I hold the key to this slave's chastity; thus, I control his cock. he never know when he will get a release, and he can only dream it will be a full one, and not another ruined orgasm. And I know he is dreaming about that, with all the constant teasing and denial I subject him to. Today, I am going to edge him at least ten times or more, just to see if he can take any more. Look at how weak and excited he is, I know he craves a real, pleasant orgasm, does he think this time he'll get one? It's hard for him to deny the slippery sensations of My ultra-lubed latex gloves. I'm sure it feels just like a real pussy to his over-denied dick. he's so physically close to Me, whimpering like a baby. How many times have I heard the word "Please" in just the last few minutes... I can tease and deny him for as long as I want, but when I decide to let him cum - I block and ruin his orgasm. As soon as I remove My hand, I am aghast at the rivers of cum that spurt far out from his abandoned cock. No pleasure for him, I am sure. And now its time to lock him back into chastity and make him lick up all the thick puddles of sticky cum he spewed out on the floor before Me. #1 clip in category "RUINED ORGASMS"
File Size : 208.16 MB
Duration : 00:17:04
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/049c3fe369369
Old 10-23-2023, 01:52 PM   #6250
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Footboy Turned Shitboy

As I come into the room with Mistress Sandra, We see My latex clad boy that I bound to the House of Sinn toilet and left to wait several hours for My return. This chattel loves feet, he dreams of being My footboy, but footboys are a dime a dozen; any male can lick and worship feet. What I need now is a full-service toilet, and I plan to use this dirty boy's fetish to turn him into one. Both I and Mistress Sandra have been wearing over-the-knee leather boots all day long while filming, so Our feet and nylons are wet, sweaty and ripe with pungent leathery feet aromas. I know My boy doesn't want to consume Our divine champagne and caviar yet, but I'm sure that a little stimulation on his dick with Our sweaty feet will make his will soft and, in the end, will break it. We will give him the chance to cum under the teasing touch of Our feet, but there will be a price to pay: for every time he cums, he will have to consume Our waste. And We can easily make sure that he cums more than once.
File Size : 359.79 MB
Duration : 00:11:14
Tags: ezada sinn, sandra.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/b4b969487d213
Old 10-23-2023, 04:47 PM   #6251
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Professor Works For Student

Goddess Rose is studying with her professor after hours. As she dangles her sexy wedge heel from her foot then kicks off her heels completely, she notices her professor admiring her gorgeous bare feet with lust in his eyes. Deciding to take advantage of his foot fetish, she has the professor sit by her and props her feet on the desk, seducing him as she wiggles them in his face. She makes him start worshiping her feet by having him taste them, licking her soles from heel to toe before sliding his tongue between each one of her toes. Watch as he takes her foot as far down his throat as he can, worshiping her perfect feet like they deserve. From now on, he's working for her. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
File Size : 230.29 MB
Duration : 00:06:20
Tags: foot domination, foot fetish, foot worship, foot humiliation, female domination.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e3dee05aadaf3
Old 10-23-2023, 07:42 PM   #6252
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Suck The Sweat From Our Feet

Goddess Sarah Brooke and Goddess Brianna just finished filming a very hot and sweaty wrestling scene. Their feet were dripping with wet sweat when they stuffed them into their sneakers. It's a good thing they have a foot bitch like you around to come and clean them! Come closer and take a big whiff of the inside of their shoes. Appreciate the scent of their hard work. Open your mouth wide and taste their sweat. That's not all... they also need you to take out your thick cock and jerk it to their dirty feet! Four filthy soles lined up for your mouth--you're going to be one very busy boy. Cum to Goddess Brianna's countdown. When she gets to 1, you'll spill your load all over their feet. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
File Size : 166.87 MB
Duration : 00:05:35
Tags: foot goddess, goddess feet, barefeet, sexy feet, masturbate to my feet, goddess brianna, goddess sarah brooke, sarah brooke.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c2c6addd5e064
Old 10-23-2023, 10:37 PM   #6253
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Chastity Therapy

Tara's boyfriend has not been pleasing her sexually for some time. The couple decided that they needed help from an outside source. They agreed that seeing a would be mutually beneficial and might save their relationship. Tara decided that Brianna had the experience with helping couples with similar problems in the past so she was the best possible choice. Brianna takes a practical approach to her therapy sessions and requires her clients to be open and honest with her and each other. To get to the root of the problem, Brianna has Tara's boyfriend take his pants off. What she saw, made her laugh out loud. She couldn't believe that any women would ever be satisfied with something so small. The best possible solution to this problem is to put his little pee pee in chastity and have him service Tara in a different way. Worshiping her feet was the most practical solution. This way she can bring lovers that bring a more significant value to the relationship, while her little dick boyfriend worships her feet. This would definitely enhance her sex life. Brianna puts Tara's boyfriend in chastity and hands Tara the key. Then puts her tiny dicked boyfriend on the floor under their feet and him to worship both thier feet. This clip is in MPEG-4 format for your iPhone or iPod. Additional formats: (HD/720p). For $1 less you can purchase and download the (HD/480p) format.
File Size : 334.08 MB
Duration : 00:07:20
Tags: tara star, goddess brianna, goddess tara, mistress brianna.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/559c1b22db8f7
Old 10-24-2023, 01:32 AM   #6254
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Roommates Sweaty Feet

The lovely Lilly Hall has just finished an exhilarating workout. Her lucky roommate is just in time to watch her peel off those smelly wet socks from her sexy brown slender feet. She knows her feet are smelly, but she also knows this guy is just itching to lick them clean for her. Lilly rewards her frenzied foot licker by grabbing his cock and working it like a pro. She knows exactly where and how to apply pressure to his shaft while simultaneously rubbing the head with her thumb. Her technique is extraordinary and serves to encourage her foot boy to lick, nibble and suck even harder for his queen. Lilly Hall's precious feet are free of sweat and covered in saliva by the time she brings her friend to an explosive orgasm. As the cum squishes between her talented fingers, she extends the session by performing a most exquisite on the sensitive head of this fortunate fellow's engorged cock. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the WMV (HD/720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD720p) Version Click here for the MP4 (HD1080p) Version
File Size : 302.09 MB
Duration : 00:08:24
Tags: lilly hall, feetondemand, latina feet, latina, sexy feet, wriggling toes, savory soles, wrinkled soles.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/3ab4b5e8b90a9
Old 10-24-2023, 04:27 AM   #6255
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Ruined For My Latex Pleasure

I just love a tight latex suit that wraps around and encases My voluptuous body, showing off My gorgeous breasts and sensual round ass. Latex holds in the heat, making Me every hotter when I get aroused. The thin layer of latex is also perfect for a slave's tongue to worship Me, to please Me. Today is all about My gratification, My satisfaction, and My sexual joy. I'm going to use this slave's face as My cushion, his tongue as My licking tool. The slave has only one hedonistic goal and that is supplying Me with the pleasure I want. If he succeeds, I will tease and torment his cock. Yet should I reward him or should I just leave his throbbing cock to ruin? #1 clip in category "ORGASMS"
File Size : 86.56 MB
Duration : 00:07:09
Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f0c8dfe923e6e

Tags
darkest, desires, embody, femdom, girls, unsuspecting, victim